The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #800) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4099, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 4096, JaeReed wrote:It was already announced, Math.

how am I not supposed to rage that we're wasting time with this shit?

how am I supposed to pick out scum-tactics from bumbling townies?

get on your game, people
Meditation helps me.
Getting to know people outside of game helps me.
Asking questions as to why they made what I feel are errors helps me.
Raging is counter productive and helps no one.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #801) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4102, drealmerz7 wrote:FA is scum because I don't think they are actually this incompetant of a player and are using the "whoopsies" as a way to shittify the thread, make us run in circles, waste our time and energy - these are scumtactics used to get town frustrated and demoralized

Good start.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

I think she is scum because of that:
--The contradictory I hunt by mechanics yet not noticing the mechanics claims.
--Outing of role information
--Not reading the thread closely.
--Not voting Vaxkiller.
--Her attack for the derp hammer didn't feel genuine.
--They are attacking as many people as possible but don't give concrete reads when asked numerous times. Instead they talk only about mhsmith and Drealmerz being reads.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #802) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

She is attacking*

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #803) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

Zefiend RC got back to me. Titus is town like I am.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #804) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4103, JaeReed wrote:I mean I already stated that. I'm asking for your opinion on the spoilered stuff because I'm lost on whether that is AI or just null.

I obviously don't have a strong grip on their alignment otherwise I wouldn't be defaulting my vote to a townread and would be pursuing my own scumread. I wanted you to weigh in on what you thought about the stuff in the spoiler so I could get a second opinion.
You should never be voting a townread.

And if you don't have a townread you should be asking questions to get that scumread.

Ugh stop making my faith in the block waver people.

I think mhsmith/JaeReed/FA/KC/Creature are where all the scums live.

KC for saying she is missing the death tunnel when SS and Lycan and RM clearly were.
Creature because even when inactive they are more useful and try to drop a read of some kind.
FA for reasons above.
Mhsmith because it just feels wrong claim is convenient probably hit someone else with rolecop.
JaeReed for reasons in the PT and if I am wrong it would be bad to say but it is only a light scumread.
Drealmerz is SK or Town.
Everyone else I am not interested in lynching and I want an explanation from FA. Hence moving the vote.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #805) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4110, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4053, The DEO wrote:I guess I should say I didn't fully claim to Gamma/Alisae til today.

Titus has been hinted at but not confirmed.

~~Math
I can make people talk

Thats how my role works

I don't get this and I'm not asking for clarification but okay....??
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #806) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4119, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4092, The DEO wrote:
In post 4088, drealmerz7 wrote:we seriously have spend 50 fucking pages or so hashing the mechanics of all the Night-shit (well, you all have) and one of the main people involved isn't even up on all the information, even though they appear so confident to know what the fuck they are talking about and how to go about it all

it's fucking ridiculous, and being pissed is absolutely valid
I am not saying pissed is invalid.

I am saying make a valid point and do so without attacking people.

For example, FA earlier claimed to hunt via mechanics and said she is good at it. Missing that seems contradictory. Instead of going and finding that post and saying "You are pissing me off because you claim X in post ABCD but here you are not caught up on the mechanics." It is sketchy to me.

The more you focus on grammar and yelling the less likely people are to listen. I have seen rage as either alignment and it doesn't help me believe you or your case. Focus on the play not the player or grammar.

~~Math

FYI Capitalization is still off.
I am good with mechanics

I am a human at the same time. I got new information and forgot some old discussed stuff in a game I replaced in after 100 and ... pages and you were pushing that line of thinking and It wasn't making sense before I remembered that.

The wagon on me is better if happens in a later day.
Wouldn't a wagon on you be bad no matter what day if you're town? Something's not adding up.

~~Math (prior post me)
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #807) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:03 am

Post by The DEO »

Left off here.

~~Math

Will catch up rest later it is 3 am
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #808) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 am

Post by The DEO »

VOTE: zefiend

I agree with FA, 1000 percent on the BP thing.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4275 (isolation #809) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:47 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4272, drealmerz7 wrote:how the fuck does the setup-spec make sense with town having multiple kill utility and scum don't get a N1 ???

that would lean me to thinking that the double-voter would be more likely scum-aligned
Vigilante (regardless of holder) is usually considered negative utility in a game with zero mechanically confirmed town. Most shots will be on town.

BP is almost certainly a scum role, Math's paranoia not withstanding. The dopeman tells me so.

Setup spec bad. 4 brains good.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (isolation #810) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4292, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm leaning towards creature being 3p but ...
OHHH, question for mod:
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Setup Information:

1) The setup is confirmed as having 11 Town-Aligned players and 3 Scum-Aligned players. The 15th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
@mod - does a neutral survivor, or non-killing 3rd party role count as "scum" ?
If anyone claims neutral anything please lynch them with all due haste. First post says that can't exist.

There is Town.
There is scum.
There may or may not be an SK.

Now the zefiend vote is horrible and one of FA or Zefiend is likely scum because of it.
No explanation other than information given I wonder if it is because of a scum role PM she has this information.
Until I understand why FA's play is so drastically different than Shadowrun and NKs explained this zefiend lynch is dumb.

~~Math

The only reason I don't unvote is because my sister would just put it back again.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #811) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4304, drealmerz7 wrote:hence my desire for clarification is all, letting you understand why I asked the question (not pushing the issue)
No really I don't. SK is not Town and therefore would be scum by that definition.

Derp tell denied.

Either you didn't read like you tunneled FA for or you had a specific agenda you wanted to push.

Let me be abundantly clear I do not believe you are Town. Town,SK, or Scum those are the only options.
~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (isolation #812) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4308, Frozen Angel wrote:where are everyone

math - aliese talked to you? he wanted to talk about something- I want to know if that happened yet or not
Unless you meant before this weekend, no.

Game is stalling. Scum, regardless of zefiend's alignment, are avoiding his wagon.

Drealmerz, look, I asked you before. Either get off of us and do something useful with your vote or swear you'll vig us so we can claim. Then again, you can likely already deduce it if you sat down and thought about things.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (isolation #813) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by The DEO »

Seconded. AFK for most of today.
Alisae asked general things like about some <redacted> *shrug* not sure if that is what you mean.

Will detail zefiend response when I get time.

Drealmerz -- You aren't asking for clarification is my point. You're pretending. I do think you are not Town. The fact an SK is not Town and been discussed heavily and you are just now making that thought means you are not Town but looking for an escape hatch.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (isolation #814) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 4310, Frozen Angel wrote:Wait that makes no sense

Alisea you asked postie for my permission about something yes?
...Last post was Alisae saying they liked what they saw from us. I gotta go. More later tonight if I can.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (isolation #815) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4317, Titus wrote:
In post 4316, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4313, Frozen Angel wrote:alisae was suspicious about something

they wanted to ask something from you about that and tey needed to get a permission from me
@Deo

@aliese

confirm this
The last post in our neighborhood with Alisae is Friday.

@Drealmerz,

One of those "theories" was that you shot Postie. Why would we be suggesting who you shot, when you didn't shoot at all?

I do actually believe you are town, and I am reigning Math in, but you have to do your part and not be a tunnelling dumb ass. If you insist on shooting us, the thread may have to policy lynch you. That doesn't help anyone.
In post 4318, Titus wrote:We ended on good terms with Alisae, saying their stuff was resolved, but that was ages ago.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #816) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4338, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 4337, JaeReed wrote:
In post 4335, drealmerz7 wrote:town or scum-aligned lyncher? cause it's a RC game?

I just feel a bit of obsession there

postie, no 2nd choice?
Literally impossible. Lyncher wins as soon as they get their target lynched, ergo, they can only be self-aligned.

There's an obsession because she's sure he's scum, or at the very least needs his flip to continue and re-evaluate at this point.
Lol. Don't pretend for a second that my flip will help anyone "reevaluate."

Almost everyone in this game had/has a hard-on for DEO's meta wiggling and my flip will not suddenly make people think "huh... maybe he was right." Ultimately I believe this blind faith and reluctance will cost the game which is why I've spent the majority of my time and effort this game pushing that slots lynch.

This I agree with. I'm too scumread to be scum at this point and I am pretty damn sure one of us is reading this game correctly and the other is on the road to derp town. Happened in thing mafia and drove me nuts to the point of replacing out and I was literally screaming to Titus Magna was scum and what was she doing and couldn't risk town mislynching us and then never being listened to *sigh*.

I just need to figure out if I'm the derp head or Titus is. The clear thing is the BP claim is what makes zefiend town aligned. Scum wouldn't claim 1 shot BP here I just don't see it. Would rather lynch obv SK Drealmerz but Titus thinks that's town or mhsmith or FA who is being so anti town compared to Shadowrun I just can't see her being town and I fucked up putting FA and postie in a hood together. That claim looks like begging to be not lynched."Guys look see I'm an ultimate PR please don't lynch me..." in a game FULL OF PR's. If anyone had the ability to make that claim it would be and Titus but no.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (isolation #817) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4317, Titus wrote:
In post 4316, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4313, Frozen Angel wrote:alisae was suspicious about something

they wanted to ask something from you about that and tey needed to get a permission from me
@Deo

@aliese

confirm this
The last post in our neighborhood with Alisae is Friday.

@Drealmerz,

One of those "theories" was that you shot Postie. Why would we be suggesting who you shot, when you didn't shoot at all?

I do actually believe you are town, and I am reigning Math in, but you have to do your part and not be a tunnelling dumb ass. If you insist on shooting us, the thread may have to policy lynch you. That doesn't help anyone.
You are doing no such thing stranger. I do not believe Drealmerz is town despite being told multiple times that anything but town/scum/SK is impossible. He is looking for something he can claim. Trying to invent a world with a neutral so he can flee. But that isn't a thing.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (isolation #818) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4291, Alisae wrote:
In post 4290, mhsmith0 wrote:Fwiw, I'm also trying to see if I've incorrectly written alisae off as lynchbait. In a game where I've been struggling to get scumreads, the idea occurs as possible. Ditto the creature stuff, though there it was more the role claim and pro town power causing me to write him off.
eww...
A. scum can act like lynchbait too. So the fact that you were only TRing me because I was lynchbait is eww. Also makes me think you never had a read on Gamma when he was playing.
B. You're really trying to reach for a reason to SR me.
Agreed...MHSMITH needs rope.

MhSmith JaeReed and KC are my scumreads. I know it's weird.

~~Math

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”