Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2703 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is why I don't like the Drealmerz slot. If his delayed death had kicked in then I would have likely believed vig but it didn't.

It can't be something that manipulates something on a global scale as our night action worked. So that means it had to hit Lycanfire directly.

Scum did something for the creds and claim vig ??? <<That is a brainstorm. I just don't see why someone would do that to Lycanfire directly.

~~Math

Pedit reading that post
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2704 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2702, ɀefiend wrote:@FA, here's my top 3 scumreads in TL;DR form:

DEO -- Big case on Titus explains why, and now she is largely absent. I assume you read it or skimmed it since you mentioned it earlier. Her other half Math seems to be moving from one contrivance to another. I don't buy their story Re: Lycan-"Pants" just based on the defense that "Math wouldn't do that." Now Math has spun theories in an entirely new direction and figuring out what happened to Lycan reads like scum theatre to me (that goes for you too, I think you're overdoing it. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

Gamma -- Riding on the coattails nearly the entire game. Lack of formulation of independent stances. Seems to be skating by on a double-voter claim. Also partly gut.

mhsmith -- The way he picked apart my case, only going for points that are literally nonarguable, and suggesting that meta is a good enough reason to hard-town-read DEO, does not sit right with me. I thought he was asking questions because he didn't understand my case but they were actually framed to just hard-defend Titus' actions.

Also this post details why I think mhsmith is a good bet for scum. There is no logical progression seen in his posts that would follow up with that three person lynchpool.

I don't wanna sound like it's so easy to grasp but the three of them as the remaining scumteam actually make a lot of sense to me.
Titus has RL. Never accuse RL of being fake. Sometimes one head in a hydra posts more than another.
I also don't like how you ignore Postie's post of in essence what you are accusing me of if you scumread me.
I am a person who pokes at mechanics. It is what I do. To say I am scummy for playing mafia...Like no.

Again this is attacking a person on VLA/not here and that is the reason. Boooo. I attacked RM but it was because of the quality of posts being different than other V/LAs. In other words that lacks substance.

Mhsmith is the only one that makes sense to me at all in that list and only if he is with Drealmerz and especially if Lycanfire submitted his redirect to himself which makes a lot of sense. Especially if Drealmerz is the NK and was going to somehow passive roleblock someone. If he knew someone was going to kill him and he didn't believe the vig claim and knew he would be mislynched it makes sense for a Lycanfire to redirect a scum powers onto him. Because if positive he would get benefits meant for scum. If negative then he would take the negative things before being lynched.

~~Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5346 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

GG all

I honestly didn't expect to be able to pick anything and was just trying to talk with RC so I didn't tell Titus I was playing before legally able to do so.
Glad to see I am improving.

As I said earlier I apologize to Lycanfire but my RM meta tell and Drealmerz tells still seem to work hooray. Nice fake claim zefiend.

Drealmerz if you ever do shit like that again I will policy you. You can be a good player if you lay off the personal attacks. I don't policy anyone and I was tempted to fakeclaim a cop guilty on you. Being the DEO would have been easy to claim neighborizing JOAT or just Titus was a cop not doc.

Time to go read some hoods :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5347 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5335, Titus wrote:
In post 5296, Vaxkiller wrote:FA was so obv town, I couldnt even fight it, lol. To be honest there were so many obv towns it was really hard to hide as scum.

Very well played everyone, had a good game.

@mod, great flavor, great setup! Very nice!
I waffled on you, but my townblock wanted you before ziefiend.

Tbh, if we got mislynched D1 I think things turn out way different as SS was the strong wrong read I had (Math let me do it).
Yup I got tired of screaming SS town so yeah my bad sorry :/ Shoulda just went for RM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5352 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly claiming vig IMHO was not helpful.

Probably should have kept that close the the vest.

After ttyl mafia I am always suspicious of unneeded claims from you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5366 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

It isn't the rage that was the problem. It is the fact you went out of the way to personally insult FA. If it was you me FA in LYLO and I had the choice I hammer you instantly no case required. You crossed a line that should never be crossed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5377 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Agreed.

Look at Shadowrun Mafia PT.

One of our team was dayvigged and it was me and scout against 11. We won and revived our buddy for a clean sweep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5378 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5371, JaeReed wrote:
In post 5331, Titus wrote:Go townblocks. Mighty power of townblocks.

Btw, it was Math who scumread JaeReed. I was just going to policy lynch him for being crazy.
What? When were you thinking of policying me here? lol.
Nah I had a minor ping but it was mostly because I hate town blocks. Drealmerz was like the entire radar of scumz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5408 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5405, Shadow_step wrote:I said d7 was scum. He then resorted to dirty tactics to get me force replaced. Titus awful as usual.
Titus was okay oh and for humor post in a sec
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5409 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 122, The DEO wrote:I am Titus.
In post 166, The DEO wrote:No he couldn't hammer. There must be an error in the servers here at the DEO. Whoops.
In post 172, The DEO wrote:That is also L-1 if my math is right.
In post 174, The DEO wrote:Thanks Gamma. My sibling can't do simple math either yet studies weird math stuff for fun. I guess their can't count for shit is rubbing off on me.
These were all me XD

I was playing all along just respected sis's wish til I was outed because she has always wanted to do the whole pretend I was her thing :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”