WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

Greetings! I didn't pay close attention to this thread during D1, looks like karma came to bite me in the ass. I got a couple townreads (Tywin, Titus), but nothing too solid. I'll catch up here when I have the time.

@Massive:
Why did you choose to draft me?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:
Not that I'm known for my high activity in any game, but the Raw thread didn't exactly give me much to work with. The only active ones there also happened to be townreads of mine.

Spoiler: Raw
You're still in my thoughts, Raw friends! I would be going after Lil Uzi right now, I still don't like his behavior around the Penguinos wagon, and the way he's started today is doing nothing to change that.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't like sheeping wagons, I like sorting people.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Oh, and the finisher on Raw was just a fancy hammer, Penguinos was getting lynched regardless. A finisher can't go through without the entire active portion of the town consenting (granted, on Raw active is a relative term...).
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Leonshade »

I was disagreeing with DS, not you.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1536, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
Because he's done the same things that Dwlee did multiple times over his first few games here. I know it's not AI (and I paid the price for thinking it was in Cyberpunk), but if he's scum, we can also kill him at our leisure, as he's not much of a threat.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think he's scum right now. I'm just saying if he is, that'll be easily remedied.
I can't disagree with you there, since I don't think Grey's behavior is AI, either. Your reaction still pings me, but I can't really push you on this anymore. Gotta read some ISOs.
In post 1537, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

If you have so many questions about me, why are you prioritizing two
other
players in your re-read?
My questions weren't about you, they were about DiamondSentinel's read about you. You were the object of his read, not the subject I was interested in. I'm reading Alban's ISO because I'm reading the slot, and Pepto's ISO because the biggest wagon is against him. I'll make your ISO a priority after them.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
1) agrees that gamma is scummy

2) yet has his new reads ready when gamma flipped town

Hmmm who does that usually???
Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
OMGUS is generally a useless tell, does it actually make you more confident in your read?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1557, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1555, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
1) agrees that gamma is scummy

2) yet has his new reads ready when gamma flipped town

Hmmm who does that usually???
Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
OMGUS is generally a useless tell, does it actually make you more confident in your read?
I'll go ahead and answer for him:

"No, it was just another way to try to throw shade on IAI"
I asked the question to gauge his reaction, as I agree that it looks like that. But with this post you're doing the same to Pepto, and interrupted my question in doing so.
In post 1558, I Am Innocent wrote:Leon's posting this page is pinging me by the way...
Do explain.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Raw
Still in favor of a LUV wagon, as I've explained. Can't get behind a Nero scumread at all, he's my top townread now that Narna's dead. Nero's read on LUV isn't scummy, it's logic I agree with myself. I don't see Nero's "lining up lynches" as scummy in the manner he did it, town frequently have multiple scumreads as well. LUV's actions yesterday look like a grab for towncred, I see little town motivation in what he did.

Dodge, I'd like to hear your read on LUV. Your vote on Nero does look like a chainsaw, since you're intentionally ignoring LUV's slot while scumreading Nero based on his read. Someone relate this question to Dodge since he probably doesn't read this thread.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

Guess I'm not reading Pepto's ISO after all.
In post 1584, Titus wrote:We have no certainty when lylo is though. It's a perfect coasting claim for buddies. If my math is right, if Leon is scum, we are already in mylo.
Not a risk from my perspective, but I guess scum could get drafted here tonight. If worst comes to worst, the GMs can swap me and Vifam again to play it safe.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1586, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

So, since I am the newcomer, and therefore read the thread with fresh eyes, you guys should sheep me for my lynch on Tywin. If it's MyLo, we're screwed anyways. If it's not, then there's no loss!

It's a win-win (almost)!
...how about no.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1597, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1595, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1586, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ooh, we should take this opportunity to do a social experiment.

So, since I am the newcomer, and therefore read the thread with fresh eyes, you guys should sheep me for my lynch on Tywin. If it's MyLo, we're screwed anyways. If it's not, then there's no loss!

It's a win-win (almost)!
...how about no.
How about yes!
I don't want to lynch Tywin.

I don't want to sheep you because of your "fresh eyes".

And I know it's not MYLO, so I have no reason to go for a weird gamble, anyway.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1600, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1598, massive wrote:
Unvote

Diamond: If you think we're in MYLO, isn't the correct play to lynch Leonshade?
I don't think we're in MyLo, though. The fact that Titus does, and yet is trying to lynch Leon raises flags.
You actually raise a good point, Titus's post seems like fear-mongering. I've been townreading her, but I'll put her on the ISO shortlist.

I'll try to catch up over the weekend, got an exam Friday and mafia plus other procrastination is cutting into my reading enough as it is. I'll still be here to interact, so this isn't really a V/LA.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:
Are you actually scumreading me, or is your proposed lynch just based on the possibility of scum being drafted here? If the latter, your proposed lynch makes no sense. Lynching the draftee is the worst possible policy lynch, and just serves to keep the scum that doesn't get drafted alive. And we're not lynching a mason claim today, either.

Town: Tywin, Maria, Pepto (I doubt the mason claim is fake, the fakeclaim is really ballsy if so)
Townlean: massive, Titus (getting paranoid of Titus due to the fear-mongering)
Scummy: DiamondSentinel

So I want to take a look at Alban & Titus's ISO to get a better read on them, and at the rest to sort them.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Creature:
Could you explain your TR on DiamondSentinel? As well as why Tywin is in your scumpool.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

Now we're in LYLO? There's 11 players remaining FFS.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ah, I misread. But I still disagree that scum!Maria and Pepto claiming masons here wouldn't be ballsy. If we had decided to lynch Pepto anyway to test the claim, Maria would've been confirmed scum.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

That's a horrible town gambit, it would take a lot to get me to believe that it was a town gambit instead of scum protecting their buddy.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

I can't tell whether massive could actually book a cage match. I kinda want to find out.

This back-and-forth feels like TvT (Town vs. Titus) to me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Leonshade »

If we're gonna get into start judging the size of our e-peens by our join dates, I'll start swinging mine around.

Then massive will casually walk in and I'll slink away in embarassment.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1725, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, could someone break this submission?

Tywin's determined to lurk it out, so that he doesn't take any flak on it. He's 100% scum and if you guys just let him get away with this, you guys deserve to lose.
There's still more than 24 hours remaining, and the only practical use of the submissions is finding out who will break them.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1729, MariaR wrote:You think going by your join date is something to be proud of?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. DiamondSentinel tried to belittle Grey due to his join date, and I was making fun of him.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Holy shit is Pepto scummy.

VOTE: Pepto
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

All this what if -BS about your own role.

I already came into the day wary of the mason claim after the dayvig. Titus was the only one SRing them yet they still felt the need tp dayvig to prove their masonhood? It's like they were looking for an excuse to use their dayvig.

And doing it on Creature essentially without town permission? Anti-town at best.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Wait, what just happened?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Leonshade »

OH GOD I DIDN'T NOTICE THE ZEFIEND VOTE
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Thanks to my scumbuddies for their good play, all I had to do was play the clueless replacement.

Shout-out to my peeps on Raw, all I want for Christmas is a FULL SCUM SWEEP :twisted:
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”