Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I see little point in waiting to be lynched when anyone voting us right now would be voting just to "secure a lynch"
Zero info to be gained from that.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

leave the dance in a selfless manner :P

@Cerb best of luck!
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Wtf really?
Why would you choose me then!
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5805 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

This game would have been super easy if people had just sheeped me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5813 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Sucking up to players for no reason is not my playstyle. I made a pretty decent case on Kagami scum which nobody listened to. I think I said it in my lover PT too that one of Dunn/Kagami is def scum so it didn't matter.
I said SAD is just scum who doesn't want to catch up and hence is complaining about the hyperposting.

Nahdia what did you do with your charisma? Fuck all
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5814 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

HS/Kagami scum MVPs.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5818 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

It isn't.
She pushed all the mislynches till she was alive. Had SAD and Parama are super town lmao. Also pushed an MDS/Jester lynch which caused town to lose at the end. She caused Parama to die but irreparable damage had been done by then.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5828 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

lol true ^

and please don't tell me stuff like you're supposed to nice. If you're playing awful I'll call you on it. There is no two ways to that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5829 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Mh I didn't really wave the white flag until there were like 3 days left to deadline and I was sure no other lynch was happening.
I don't know how am I supposed to interact with people better when they don't want to respond at all? A prime example is Kagami, she didn't want to respond at all. I continuously pointed that out, nobody took an issue with it.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5848 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5838, Parama wrote:shadow stop being a complete goddamn prick for once and instead of crapping on players maybe analyze the fact that your play was actually pretty crap and your
personality is absolutely abysmal
, i hated playing with you and i'd wotc you any day of the week
Not anything like this at all, you're worse for making it personal FTR.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5862 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@Mh I don't know what you wanted me to do. My wagon was pushed entirely by scum who no matter what I did were never going to change their reads. There was zero point in interacting with them.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5868 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Or make the IC a normal one instead of announcing it at the start of the game. But because of pairs I doubt it would make much diff.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5888 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5887, Cerberus v666 wrote:Read the scum pt. Pretty boring actually. Much disappoint.

:(
+1
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”