Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Drixx »

What a shitfest. Also, I have no intention of reading any of the shitfest thus far. Before fleeing from the oncoming shit tidal wave (sort of like the Boston Molasses disaster), my partner crumbed our role. Idiots voting me should look at that crumb, consider who my hydra partner was, and do something productive.

If there's anything from the first 1,140 posts worth reading, I'd appreciate someone gisting for me. Don't got time for that level of shitfest.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1166, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1063, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 906, DiamondSentinel wrote:@FA Can we get a votecount soon? It's been an awful lot of pages since the last one.

But I sleep at nights! :(
In post 1082, rb wrote:there's like 10 slots either not voting anything useful or just not voting, i wanna kill one of those more than maker
Ok, caught up. I've reread that part, KC.

As I said before, it does seem like Drixx lost his cool with Titus/Yume, which is scum-indicative of him, more often than not. However, I can't blame him, especially upon seeing that it was actually that lil shit Yume (abbreviated little to show it's playful), so I don't really think it's scum.

And that Titus/Yume hydra was really really scummy from the start, mostly from the complete lack of actual content, and mostly saying something without actually
saying
anything.
I never posted as Norvicodin, and so my ISO consists of my post this morning and this post. Not only did I not lose my shit with anyone, if I had it's not scum indicative. (See: Space Dandy II).

So is this the part where we lynch DS for trying to slip some obvious bullshit into the game?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1582, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1546, Nero Cain wrote:marry me kraska.

and then sheep me on Drixx.
VOTE: drixx
Drixx is never taking off tho Idk why
I'll probably just end up switching to zanos to end the day if theres no progress
Someone vig drixx tonight pls
You guys are fucking idiots.

I'm a poison doc. The crumb was the season and episode where Dr. House treats a patient who is being poisoned.

with that said

@Mod: Replace out. I can't handle some of these assholes right now.

See what shitting on people gets you, dumb fucks?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Drixx »

I've asked to replace out and spectate, so normally I wouldn't post again; however, someone directly asked a question: I was mostly referring to Nero and others *cough* Pisskop *cough* who have played with me and know that my level of posting is never indicative of my alignment, but they do the same stupid shit and push me for lynch when I decide its best to watch for awhile. Every. Fucking. Time.

You just got caught in the middle because you do NOT know me and therefore you let said dumb fucks influence you because for a lot of people, lurk = scum. Not me.

And I didn't cornhole my replacement. The crumb that House put out in hydra was so fucking obvious, I've been facepalming that nobody ever got it. Well ... scum or whomever poisons probably got it and just didn't say anything. Obviously nobody among the group of specials pushing me for literally no reason got it though.

@Farside - Much love, but if I stayed in this game, it was gonna be a Space Dandy 2 all over again, and nobody needs that. Would love to be hooked up with spectate. I won't be posting again until post game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1678, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1676, pisskop wrote:I wanted you to say something bro

:<

It was a gentle pressure. You can stay. Youve claimed and made your slot a target. Its unfair to place out.
Unfair no. Incredibly antitown and something Drixx would do yes.
This is ummm... 2nd time I've
EVER
replaced out of a game.

What kind of person attacks someone after they replace out and asserts that the person they are attacking frequently replaces out when it's easily checkable and provably false?

Someone like you... apparently.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Drixx »

You know what...

@Mod: Don't replace me

Bring it. I'm going to quote and call out every shitpost from now till I die. The constant bullshit that has riddled this game and made it a tiresome fucking CHORE to read stops. You all know who you are (and Kraska wasn't even who I was trying to quote and just got caught in the crossfire), and the shit stops. It stops because I'm going to sit here and literally quote it every time and call you out.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1683, MathBlade wrote:I am sorry. That was inappropriate and uncalled for.
You clearly got some problem with me. How about you get the mod to make a PT and we can hash it out so it doesn't play out in the game thread, yeah?

And for your information, because I know you weren't in the only game I've ever actually replaced out of, I only replaced out of that game because I had back to back deaths in the close family and if you manage to find it you'll see I went super dark on site for awhile while I dealt with it.

So calling me antitown and implying that I'm an asshole who replaces out when the only time I've done so was because of deaths in the family ... goes beyond "uncalled for" and into "I'm a terrible fucking person" territory, imo. Whatever problem you have with me, you can either forget it or do as I suggested. You come after me personally again and shit is gonna get ugly. That's a promise.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Drixx »

Dammit why do I not get preview posts sometimes?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Drixx »

There's probably something legitimately wrong with me actually. I haven't been feeling well, and I just yelled at someone on the phone, and I never actually get angry. If I seem angry it's an act or just someone misreading text like 99.9999% of the time. But I legitimately got angry (at something IRL) a few minutes ago. Headed to see the doctor because feeling unwell for more than a week plus getting angry are not really ordinary for me. I'll be back later.

@Kraska - I really didn't mean to quote you. It was in the multi-quote, then I typed up a post and there it was under a post quoting you. You weren't really bothering me. Sorry.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Drixx »

Dead man posting. See ya'll in the dead thread.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Drixx »

Had some medical stuff arise. Didn't actually expect to live the night. I'll be engaged as soon as is possible for me.

@mod: V/LA 24 hours please
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Drixx »

Just realized part of #2061 could be read as if I were talking real life. I meant that I expected to be in the dead thread in this game, not that the medical stuff was that serious.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2590, Frozen Angel wrote:
Space Dandy and Drixx are prodded. They have 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-10-24 22:40:00)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing(for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
Oh hey I got prodded. I actually sort of forgot I was playing this because there's some crazy RL stuff going on.

I will say that I think it's lazy to PL people and that I have less to catch up on than I expected. Will do my best.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3035 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

@mod: V/LA 48 hours please.

Hope to be caught up by then and be more useful than nipples on the batsuit. I had "minor outpatient surgery" today which is about as misleading a phrase as has ever been invented. I feel like someone just used me as a punching bag for the day.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4205 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4196, Frozen Angel wrote:
Drixx is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-02 06:30:00)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

This is his second prod.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing(for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
Wasn't much I could do. My internet started screwing up on Friday and was down about 90% of the time until a tech came today. I am not even caught up yet. Just got your PM though. I'm still here and trying desperately to catch up and make myself useful. I would post an image of my handwritten log of the downtime that I kept so the tech would take me seriously and fix the problem, but I think that might constitute an outside influence.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

Sorry your game got wrecked FA. I'd like to pre-in for your next, but I'm phone posting until I build a new computer as water was dumped into mine while it was running yesterday (I have a coolermaster HAF 932 case for anyone who wants to google and see why a water spill would be so bad for me). It was getting close to time to upgrade anyway as a first gen i7 and 6 GB ram was barely cutting it anymore. Still...

Also ... I was smashed busy but I would have finished reading (I always read all posts when I fall behind) and realized the PGO claim was crap and outed it. The only thing that could have prevented that was me being night killed before I caught up but I suspect my low activity had me a low priority for the scum teams?

Either way ... sorry to my fellow townies for not being caught up and catching it straightaway. I specifically wanted to hydra this game and if I had known House would flake so early on I would have hydrad with my usual partner or someone else obviously. Ironically I ended up having lots of free time right as the game was locked. I actually refreshed with the intent to fully catch up but instead there was a thread lock and I looked to see why and ... *sigh*.

There's no reason, ever, to do what Panzer did. He'll be blacklisted from any games I run as well.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4781 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4780, Titus wrote:House did not flake Drixx. He texted me.
Okay. From my perspective he flaked. He didn't tell me anything about why he was quitting or leave me with any thoughts whatsoever. Assuming it was something RL that caused it, I hope he's okay but ... when there's zero communication, it sends a strong message to me about what he thinks about me, and it isn't a good one.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4862 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Drixx »

@Nero - Being short on time for a small portion of the overall time a game will run is acceptable, imo. This was a very large game and would probably have gone on for months in real time. Me being busy for a couple weeks out of months is not a reason to replace out. The vast majority of us who play on site have real life commitments and our available time to play ebbs and flows. I find it a little amusing that you are calling me out on activity given your level of activity in complete games we both played in the past together.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4870 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4865, Nero Cain wrote:Drixx you can ask
ANYONE
here that I'm super active and the only time I'm "inactive" is when something is going on or I'm sick.
Same here. I tend to be very active unless something drastic intervenes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”