Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Random
Vote:Flameaxe

guyz im GROUDON. it sayz i can kill you all during night 2 and win alone wtf?
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I agree that the typical random vote and mini-bandwagon on someone shouldn't get up to 7/8 votes, but I don't think scum would be dumb enough as to go that high.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I'm just saying its unlikely mafia would make themselves stick out like that. And I never cleared everyone on the bandwagon, anyone on the bandwagon could be scum obviously. I was trying to say that Bubka and Masked Jedi could easily be town.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Because they were the last two to vote (or try to vote, in Bubka's case) and would have the most suspicion. I guess it was a dumb thing to say. Oh and Seraphic- maybe you should find some opinions of your own?
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Unvote
, since the vote was random. As to defend myself: I said what I said because bubka didn't seem scum to me.

I don't want to seem OMGUS, but I don't like how CKD is playing.

unvote vote kanaga for assuming what mafia will do and clearing those already on the bandwagon.
That wasn't what I said AT ALL. I was talking about the last few people. CKD has been hounding everyone all game.

Also, look at stark. He said:
And I do think that the 7/8 person wagon is really just people waving their vote around. A sincere bandwagon of that proportion is highly unlikely right now.
What I said, phrased more safely. But then he goes on to do a vote-only post on me. Strange.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Kanaga »

UA is right, why would we vote entirely random? I'm pretty sure that people would call out other people for being scummy, there would be cop claims, etc. if we did have a mass claim.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Why would they be on day 1, I never said that. Could it be remotely possible they MIGHT claim on a later day when people were voting for them?

Also, I don't have an alt. Who do you think is my alt?
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Kakeng isn't my alt and I'm not happy with you guys saying he is. Ask for a IP check from a mod or something, he isn't my alt. I don't appreciate that snippy shot at me Seraphic, until you can prove Kakeng is my alt please don't do that. Innocent till proven guilty, you know?

I'm not really sure how to defend myself right now, I keep thinking what I say isn't scummy but you jump on me for whatever it is. It seems every statement I make I have to defend, and then I get voted for on the defense. I'll try to make sure to make sure every single thing I say is 100% clear from now on.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I phrased it wrong- I had meant that the cops would claim, not necessarily on day 1, but most likely after. My point was that a mass claim is not completely and absolutely luck based, because maybe a cop would claim saying "I know x is scum, lynch now". You can't always use numbers to define what might happen in mafia. Deflection/backtracking, right?

And I think I mistook Seraphic's post, when she said "their" I thought she was saying that Kakeng and I were the same person.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:12 am

Post by Kanaga »

I'm not sure if you can lay down a solid number of votes for a bandwagon, but I think that one a person gets 5 votes it's a bandwagon.

I didn't like that post at all, death_omen. You basically repeated what 3 people had just said and asked a question. No vote, no FOS, no suspicions, nothing. Just a repeated opinion. Try contributing to the game.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I'm going to
Vote: death_omen
. His three posts:

91: He votes Tarhalindur for being on the Lazy wagon and says that people are making "making something from nothing" with the Lazy wagon. Well obviously, it was a early game non-serious bandwagon.

118: Unvotes, says we need to stop our "emontional backchat" and get discussing. That isn't any content, and considering he only has 3 posts in the game now, telling people to discuss is hypocritical. He also says we need to discuss who our suspects are. He didn't list a suspect in posts 118 and 216 and unvoted his suspect in this very post, so that's also hypocritical.

216: I discussed this earlier. Repeats opinions and asks a question. Basically useless post.

He has said sorry for being inactive twice. Until you do something and stop lurking d_o, I think that going after you IS a good reason to go after you. I'm fine with someone being quiet and then contributing large opinion and analysis posts when they post. But that isn't what you are doing.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Kanaga »

EBWOP: That would be "lurking IS a good reason to go after you". As a response to his post just now: stop stalling.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Kanaga »

D_O: you have only posted 2 suspicions the entire game, one being a early game vote and the other being your post right now. Both suspicions are basically throwaway votes. Post some of your own suspicions.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Again, scummy D_O. You used the excuse of having it be a 20 player game 5 days ago. Come on. Seriously, that off-topic excuse was bad. You can skim that in 30 seconds, since it's packed together, not spread out. Enough delaying. And I really hope your revolutionary new scum isn't me.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Kanaga »

So, we now have 3 main bandwagons and a bunch of extra votes. I'm going to
Unvote:Death_Omen
since he has made a content post. The deadline gives us around two weeks, which is an okay amount of time. I don't really like any of the bandwagons right now. I guess I'll look through some of the old posts to see if one of them really sticks out at me.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I'm not sure about d_o right now. I smell a lot of newbie from his posts, more newbie town then newbie scum. But at the same time, his unwillingness to post much content annoys me. Making a not great case against someone and referring to it, as if it is enough content for the entire day, isn't good enough for me. I was pressuring you for a reason, d_o.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Kanaga »

Sir Tornado needs to post content. His posts so far have been pretty bad, especially his last 3.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Goofball's points so far have been pretty good. I agree that his coming back point sucks, and having a heavy wagon on you isn't the time for joking. Especially when that type of joke is what made his bandwagon. I'm not going to vote though, since I do think we are rushing it a little bit too much. I agree that a role claim before we make our decision is probably a good idea.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I also like Mert's posting. Good replacements. This is a bit weird though:
UltimaAvalon [4] wrote:
Oh wait, I lied Vote: xyzzy cus he's just gonna mad lurk all game anyway.

Weird first post. This looks like it could be saying "Xyzzy never picked up his night-talk PMs, so I'm mad", though since this is the first post of the game I'm taking it completely in a vacuum. I certainly pick up a hint of something, but I'll park it for now and see if anything else comes up that indicates similar.
Considering, you know, xyzzy just got replaced, I don't think this is a good point. It seems kind of paranoid, and I bet xyzzy has a reputation for lurking.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Kanaga »

I think right now we need a deadline extension, since we are stuck with no big suspects.

Bubka's claim seems ok to me, but it is gonna suck if we lose a doc now. I guess we will have to confirm it later. It strikes me as a very good Mafia Doc claim.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Kanaga wrote:
I think right now we need a deadline extension, since we are stuck with no big suspects.

Bubka's claim seems ok to me, but it is gonna suck if we lose a doc now. I guess we will have to confirm it later. It strikes me as a very good Mafia Doc claim.

Did you seriously not suspect ANYONE other than Bubka? Really? /sigh...

Vote: Kanaga
This post doesn't make much sense. First off, I wasn't voting Bubka. I could have hammered, I didn't. Secondly, I made a small case against Death_Omen about him being a bit suspicious. And thirdly, "big suspect" counts as more then just 2 votes on a person for me. I think people are suspicious, but clearly we haven't decided on someone as being the most suspicious. Don't twist my words.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I twisted nothing. All you said is that there were no 'big suspects' (which your definition was terribly scummy and I will get to that shortly).

You made a SMALL case on someone? JOY, WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE BEING SO FUCKING HELPFUL. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO MAKE SMALL CASES ON PEOPLE BEING A -BIT- SUSPICIOUS! EVERYONE QUICK!

Thirdly, the way you determine big suspects is so fucking scummy dude. You consider someone to be a big suspect, BECAUSE MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR THEM?! Way to be a follower, way to be.

And because only having three points isn't cool: You think PEOPLE are suspicious, but everyone else hasn't DECIDED ON SOMEONE who is the MOST suspicious. Jesus fucking christ you are the most worthless (not to mention scummy as hell) person in the entire game. Grats.
Firstly, calm down. Shouting at people over the internet doesn't make you cooler.

Now. For your first point, you said before:
Did you seriously not suspect ANYONE other than Bubka? Really? /sigh...
And I had said responded saying I did had made a case. Your response to that didn't mention that you were wrong, you just got mad at me for not having too many suspicions. I'm working on it (STOP WORKING ON IT, START FUCKING MAKING SUSPICIONS, right?).

Onto your second point. I think that there is an issue if we don't have more then two votes on anyone with just two days left (with the exception of Bubka who people were unvoting). You took my words out of context. I didn't think we had big enough suspects to make a lynch in two days, which is why I asked for a deadline extension. The definition of "big suspects" changes with two days left. This is where I think you were twisting my words.

For your third point (the first was actually the same as the "third"): I adressed this above. Suspicions aren't good enough with two days left.

In summary,
my first sentence (the one being criticised) was based on us only having two days left. Which was why I asked for an extension
. You ignore the fact that what you said was wrong and instead rant against me. A quick look at your suspicions.

Me right now (being discussed)
Me before (jumped in with only a jokepost)
Bubka (again, jumped in with only a jokepost)
D_O (after the case
I
made)

Not too much.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I didn't take jack shit out of context. I can't take something out of context WHEN THERE IS NO FUCKING CONTEXT. I am not fucking twisting any of your damn words AT ALL. Retard.
I said it three times. I even bolded it for you.
"Big suspects" changes when you have two days left
Kanaga wrote:
Shouting at people over the internet doesn't make you cooler.
Kananga wrote:
STOP WORKING ON IT, START FUCKING MAKING SUSPICIONS, right
Irony.
I was saying that because that was what I was expecting Flameaxe to say. Also, I love the way you removed my question mark (which showed a lot of the intent of my sentence) and how you added a "n" to my username. Really good trolling.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I, too, don't like the "nuh uh, I
always
act like this!" defense.
Strange, I remember that arguement being used with you...
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #669 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:31 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I am happy with FaerieLord's posting now. DrippingGoofball is looking pretty town to me too. However, I'm tired of all the "lets vote without explanation just to confuse people!!!11" and the "guys (player) needs to die lol". DoS starts with a no-explanation vote on me:
unvote vote Kanaga Yay deadline extensions.
And then tries to justify his vote with this:
He is who I find most scummy... I only changed my vote because we were headed into a deadline. So I switched it back with the extension. I am going to need to look closer at some other people before the day ends though.
Which isn't really an explanation because he didn't include any reason why he thinks I am scummy. DoS: Could you post your reasons for finding me suspicious?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”