California Trilogy - Dantès in Fresno (Game Over!)

Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Tamuz »

I'm on post 256.
I have a hunky post ready to be shot out, but my laptop is almost dead on batteries.

Ah hell with it, I'll go from 256=present and vote later.

First of all. TheStatusquo is innocent. If you don't believe me, just ask Tamuz
Second, everything her was written statically as I did my read through, I'm sorry if its comprehensiveness is slightly ugly. I will get to my normal stream of consciousness posts when I get to them

Skruff:
- Over-defensive & bad logic, slight vent at pooky (?)
- Blames, or explains a 'scummy' action of his on the mod. uhh DP isn't modding this game, you can't blame the mod.
- Aside about LML and CH is appreciated
- Tally makes him happy? She hasn't said anything of importance or value
- Compares his actions to LMLs and wonders why LML is geting meta-excused and he isn't (180). But fails to mentions that unlike LML he used horrid logic and misrepresented the word misrepresent.
-224 = deflection

MoS:
- Via pooky so much effort to random, in a game where there is already a flurry of activity that could be commented on. Avoids talking and therefor possible tells

Foolinc:
- Acts helpful, really isn't all all, any one of us could go on wikipedia or some related site and get a list like that and, again, avoid talking about people in the games' actions
-Says scruff is " mostly scummy" but Cubsfan who basically just defends skruffs accoring to him is "neutral"
- 217 WTF?

PWS:
- Mainly his relations with other players. Defends Skruff when skruff is completely blundering, then in 101 defends MoS as a 'joker'? Uh WHAT? What does being a joker (and I really have never thought of MoS as one) have to do with random voting. I don't see the connection between random voting and joking.

Adele:
-109 only 1 thing really strikes here? Minimalize much!
Introduction of null tell- I've never heard of this before, but its something I missed going IA the last few months of mafia this doesn't matter. If its a relatively new term, I'm somewhat concerned of Zindie's overuse of it and PWS
picking up of this term.
councils
skruffs, advising him how to deflect attention. HUHUHUHUHJUHUHUHUHUH?
- That quote in Adel's siggy calling her misguided realllllly applies to Adel as far as LML defending MoS goes

The mod:
- Is a fascist and has a Mussolini grip on this game

Tally:
- Cubsfan #1 option, huh? You can't just tease us by saying "I find these people scummy" then not telling us why, unless you are trying to establish some worth to the town to keep you. But I'd rather your worth as far as the ideas in your mind be known rather than promised.
-Blows steam, says nothing about why she supposes the guilt that she does suppose

xyzzy:
- LML's Scummbuddy system with DP, and hasn't really said anything but that buddy buddy.
- I think this is a false dilemma where he states in 159 that the scum are the only ones who start with any information. There are way too many goofy roles that we as a community have invented that result in townies or third parties starting with informations either because the mod outright states it or because one mechanic implies another.
-disagrees with having reasons out there for Condorcets. This may just be a disagreement on style much like lynch vs no lynch

Cubsfan:
- Sporadic posting at best. He is definitely avoiding the limelight
- Defense of skruff because " it is a waste of effort to pursure him
at this moment

Jeep:
- See DP's assualt, but then extrapolate it Thermopylae style

Yay Thesp:
-What I think is missed here is that Skruffs is talking about people and their relation and standpoints to HIM when he says Yay Thesp. He really is just pumping power into Thesp and saying "your scratching my back... I'll scratch your back. But the funny thing about my back is that its on my...

Boom.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Right soo I need to do my shite with the voting and all. But yeah not much really resulted of those last posts between where I had read to and where I posted, or even the couple posts beyond it. Basically the most significant things in my oppinion where the mod posting that a huge amount of people are getting replaced, which both concerns and offsets me. Regardless 1 thing I need to say:
skruffs wrote:Tamuz, your post was going along well until it went bang at the end. Did your brain pop?
What do you mean? Does this mean you agree with most of my post, or all of it but the end. And what are you calling the bang.
And my brain is just peachy.

Anyways:

[vote: Foolinc]
, [Cubsfan] [PWS, Talitha, MoS, Adele], [Almost everyone else], [no lynch], [me].
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Mind you foolinc these words were written as I've read so some of it may be out of date, but I kept them just to maintain progressive thought, which is something replacements often don't have.

But I find you oh so scummy because you seem to have said nothing and you are very lurkery.

My 217, WTF comment comes from you saying nothing for a large chunk of posts and then coming in and answering a question mostly anyone could answer but you said nothing else. I think you "Sarnath'd" someone, but their post gave the answer AND content where you felt your activity in this game was fine being limited to such empty posts.

My first - was about your first post, which is has been mention and I feel even more strongly that you were just making it look like you were being proactive and helpful, but at the same time avoiding saying anything dangerous or anything that could link you to other people.

Could ya explain better how neutral for now is different then neutral. If you think he is neutral.... for now, you still think he is NEUTRAL at that point in time, yes? One just has a clause giving you more leeway in easily gliding away from your POV. The other doesn't give that leeway (although it is fair to mention that it doesn't box you into the POV). I just find it very strange that many on the Skruff is scumwagon think SOMETHING about Cubsfan, but you on the other hand plop him as a neutral with nothing to say about him, whereas you do have a developed oppinion on Skruff.

Oh and your timing is also very interesting that I come on here and attack, and vote you and poof you appear the next post despite your sporadic appearances earlier.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Tamuz »

Tally I just isolated your posts and did a search on cubs.

The first time his name showed up not on a vote was your 9th post, which means you mentioned him 3 times in votes before you even said anything about him. At this point you take about 2 sentences to talk about cubs' relationship with LML but you really didn't state distinctly why you think cubs is scummy. I'm pretty damn sure I'm not skimming, it took me a hell of a long time to read this whole thread.

Cubs just pops up as your top option without any talk on him, then later with only 2 sentences on him he is upgraded. This is curious to me.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Tamuz »

Yo peeps, Shea isn't in this game anymore.

I feel ignored, stop listing him in your votes instead of my or I'll construe it as a scumtell (despite it really being a nulltell)
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Tamuz »

He was listed as your number 2 suspect 3 times before you even said those two sentences...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Tamuz »

OK hun.

All numbers refer to Tally's PC

0: nada
1: Nada
2: Cubs is 2nd in her votecount, but mentioned nowhere else.
3: nada
4. Vote with Cubs still in it, nothing about it
5. Locking in the vote (this is where I made a mistake with zealous ctrl + F'ing)
6. nada
7. nada
8. Finally talks about cubs. and votes him.

So mistake with it being three, since one of the posts was a EBWOP, but there are still two instances with cubs being in the top of your concordet without you actually having a said a word about him, then you go and scribble two sentences about him, far less than other suspicions of yours (read PWS) and he becomes your top vote. I just don[t follow you.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Talitha wrote:Tamuz, I am not going to provide explanations for eveyone on my condorcet list.
I don't want explanations for everyone, just cubs. He is the one in my eyes that I don't see any real reason for you to treat him as you have. And you avoid tooth and nail explaining to me why.

Adele wrote:
Tamuz wrote:TheStatusquo is innocent. If you don't believe me, just ask Tamuz
?
Joke
Adele wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Adele:
-109 only 1 thing really strikes here? Minimalize much!
Introduction of null tell- I've never heard of this before, but its something I missed going IA the last few months of mafia this doesn't matter. If its a relatively new term, I'm somewhat concerned of Zindie's overuse of it and PWS
picking up of this term.
councils
skruffs, advising him how to deflect attention. HUHUHUHUHJUHUHUHUHUH?
- That quote in Adel's siggy calling her misguided realllllly applies to Adel
e
as far as LML defending MoS goes
1. I did
not
advise skruffs on how to deflect attention. I advised him to
play well
2. Are you getting me confused with Adel? Adel/=Adele. We are different people.

I agree with Tamuz's post #296 on: MoS, xyzzy and Cubs; I either mildly disagree or have no opinion on his other analyses, except his judgement of me (see above)
come soon.
1. You could phrase it that way. I prefer the way I phrased it because thats how it appeared to me.
2. Nope I just mistyped at one point. I was trying to say you were misguided, I fixed my spelling error, it should read better.
Skurffs wrote: What does DP not modding have to do with blaming the mod?
Setup/outguessing the mod=bad
Slash before your time, bad luck mafia.

None of the other players really pinged me hard so I didn't note on them. Wait.. I kinda said stuff about Zindy and DP and LML and Thesp and MGM.

I have to reread alot of this, I'm too concerned about my spanish homework atm.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:12 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I hope for the last time.

Stop listing thestatusquo, those of you who continue putting that name are just proving yourselves to be skimmers.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Tamuz »

IH wrote:
MGM wrote:snip
1.Tamuz has clarified it about 4-5 times,
2.The mod announces replacements in thread

More later.
Thanks

Tag corrected. - Mod
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Tamuz »

I'm in colorado with my soccer team right now so I really have very little time because my coach is a dick. Anyway, I'd just like to say I'm liking how people are continuing to post, whats going out there is pretty good. Some things I'd like to say:

I want to do a PVPA on fooling (or someone else could) I think thats where my vote'll stay
Tally, sorry for not being outright, I never am. You could still answer it ;)
Thesp, can you just humour LML and show him your case, you haven't actually said it once, just made awkward roundabout statements when he ask for it.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Is anyone worried that tiering innocence rather than to guilt will help scum line up a few targets that they would like to take out if a large amount of people find them innocentish rather than less guilty.

I say this to perhaps suggest we should take off our no-read/inconclusive/innocents from our Condorcet lists (ie lump all 3 of those in 1 category). I say this because from experience if people stress that they feel one player is innocent, and that player is, then scum are often more likely to hit them. Barring other circumstances.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Tamuz »

LML has been spot on so far today in my oppinion, I agree with much of what he has said so far. BTW LML you should redo your vote, too much boldness.

Sorry I couldn't get in on that flurry towards the end of yesterday, although I don't think my vote could have moved salvation and damnation alone.

Anyways, Skruffs are we really to believe you got roleblocked, or are you just scum seeing how far you can yank us along on your RC.

vote: MGM
, Skruffs
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Uh Skruff... you did claim, maybe not a full claim but you still claimed to have a night power.
You kinda scumplay lead there... A good scum should do X. You did Y, which a good scum wouldn't, therefore you are scum. Huh?
I see you words either as stupid town play, or a scum attempt to establish value.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Skruffs wrote: Tamuz, i still don't understand why you would immediately assume that i would be scum because i said i was roleblocked. I
believe you have a reason, but i don't think it's'a public reason
And that doesn't feel weird Thesp?

I mean Yay thesp.(which skruffs has said about thesp twice before it got called out, it was said alot more after that).

Skruffs I though you were scum yesterday. I just think you were planting ways of appearing innocent with that. Honestly in this stage of the evolution of our game of mafia what town with half a brain would claim a power role on day 2? An idiot, or a cop who thinks he is going to die tommorow. A claim like that just reeks with 18 'e's of scumminess to me.

And believing I have a private reason? Whats that supposed to mean? You think I'm a cop and you're hinting to your scumbuddies (Yay Thesp) that they should probably kill me if you get lynched?
Or do you know something that you shouldn't?

As to this:
Skruffs wrote:What is X, and what is Y? And how is claiming to have a night power scummy? Why would you automatically assume that I didn't have a night power and was scum? You are not making any sense.
X and Y come from
skruffs wrote:Of course, if mafia has a roleblocker, and they blocked me, they would of course immediately want to discredit me for it, wouldn't they? Only they'd want to wait until a more oppurtune time, after more had been revealed. You jumped the gun.
Which really seems to be you saying, hey mafia, THIS is how you should act, not how Tam did.

I think I've explained how the soft claim is scummy, if IH hasn't if not I'll do a 100% devoted post to it to spell it out.

I think you are scum, you slipped up and you should die.

Tags fixed. - Mod
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Tamuz »

Skruffs wrote: Tamuz, aren't you the one who accused *me* of outguessing the mod after i pointed out that DP was using the assumption of two mafia families to explain his suspicions of both me and cubs?
Non sequitor much?
I don't see relevance in this. And knowing me I probably said that, I don't really remember.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Tamuz »

So Zindy if you disagree with my vehemence, what do you think of the relationship between Thesp and Skruff.

Skruffs constantly pokes happy vibes and a George Bush like support to Thesp (allowing that Thesp is Dick Cheney). And then once Skruffs gets under fire Thesp is there, the gallant knight in shining armour to help bail his childe out.

I
really don't believe those two would be masons. If anything scum would be more believable.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Since players do not seem to see what I'm talking about, despite me having articulated it I will cease talking about the my take on skruff's claim, but my thoughts will still be reflected in my Vote as it builds.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Are you trying to suppose that Logiticus and MGM are Scumbuddies who worked out MGM's claim so that they would be online at nearly the same time and Logiticus could 'find' information that was clearly present to all of us in an attempt to clear him?

Because thats ridiculous.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Skruffs I think you are scum. I think Thesp's relation to you needs to be noted.

Updating for myself. this will of course become fully fleshed again as the day goes.
vote: Skruffs
, [mgm, foolinc]
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Skruffs wrote: tamuz, well, he's pretty much indecipherable. I get the impression he's running his posts through altavista, translating them to italian and then to korean and then back to english. Or I'm just ignorant, but he says impossible fragments of statements and thten when asked about them, just doesn't respond or lapses into deeper discussions. IT's like listening to another Bush debate, which is funny, because he's sayign I have some sort of fanatic thing about Thesp, when as far as I am aware, I've never asked THesp for his opinion on anything.
Nice Ad hominem

Lucky for you I'm not an douche or I'd try to get you tossed for this.

I'll respond to your content later. I feel like shit right now.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Tamuz »

(To prove Skruffs wrong, I'm going to run this through altavista translators-- what a jackass)
Tamuz megatranslated wrote:(To prove Skruffs wringed, I'm going to run this through altavista translators -- what a jackass) Yep CES, are he ever OMGUSsy... (refering to 774) - Skruffs I don't think you are scum with Thesp. I think you are scum, and your relationship with Thesp must be observed. - I focus on town powers because I'm town. I assume thats why you focus on mafia powers. or SKs WHO try to look like Vig powers. You ongoing to make completely incorrectly scenarios that * might * imply you to be scum but because these scenarios are so follic you denounce them, and in so doing so try to denounce that you are scum, but then avoid * real * cases that people property on you. MGM and the doctor situation is wholly uninteresting to me. It'd be a good chance for someone (LML) to act town, but since I don't really feel LML are acting, or isn't town, I don't really consider it revealing or much useful. The rationalrational rational part or me feels Skruffs should property a mix between BJ's Title, and the unclaimed, pain in the ass to play with. He basically are outbursting with anyone WHO even says his nasty and doesn't associate it with 100% innocent. quite frankly its scummy play under pressure, and even if it weren't its unhelpful play. That being said, my vote can easily sway to foolinc, bumping skruffs down slightly. [ b ] vote: Skruffs[/b ], foolinc, [ Talitha Adele, MgM], [pooky ] [ errrryone else ] [ Mr. Grey, No lynches]

Yep CES, is he ever OMGUSsy...

(refering to 774)
-Skruffs I don't think you are scum with Thesp. I think you are scum, and your relationship with Thesp must be observed.
-I focus on town powers because I'm town. I assume thats why you focus on mafia powers. or SKs who try to look like Vig powers.

You continue to make completely incorrect scenarios that *might* imply you to be scum but because these scenarios are so follic you denounce them, and in so doing so try to denounce that you are scum, but then avoid *real* cases that people have on you.

MGM and the doctor situation is wholly uninteresting to me. It'd be a good chance for someone (LML) to act town, but since I don't really feel LML is acting, or isn't town, I don't really consider it revealing of much useful.

The non-rational part of me feels Skruffs should have a mix between BJ's Title, and the unclaimed, pain in the ass to play with. He basically is outbursting at anyone who even says his name and doesn't associate it with 100% innocent. quite frankly its scummy play under pressure, and even if it weren't its unhelpful play.

That being said, my vote can easily sway to foolinc, bumping skruffs down slightly.

vote: Skruffs
, foolinc, [Talitha Adele, MgM],[pooky] [errrryone else] [Mr. Grey, No Lynch]
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Tamuz »

Just FYI in reference to a question that was posted earlier.

I didn't have a secret word in verbose. I don't remember if scum did, but I certainly didn't and that was as a more-or-less survivor/deceiver role.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Tamuz »

I have an idea too. but it involves lynching skruffs.

Basically nothing he has done since he was raised in my suspicions has done anything even resembling clearing him in my eyes. His abrasive attitude that has rarely consists of any perceivable logic just strikes me as scummy. He rarely has been helpful, he just OMGUS lashes out, again scummy.

So thats where I stand, and will continue to stand, although I maintain the right to switch to foolinc if it will help us get a lynch.

That, and interesting observation LML, good eye.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by Tamuz »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:That's not what I'm saying at all.
Have you noticed yet that he never portrays anyone else's words correctly?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Tamuz »

Placeholder post. I guess I went over 48 hours without posting again, even though it really didn't seem that longs. Mr. Grey may be hallucinating.

Off to closses though, not much I can do about it but skip, and that'd be stupid.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Tamuz »

Well that kinda tosses my world up.
Thesp isn't much of a stretch for me to see as mafia, thankfully.
However, Skruffs being innocent just blows my mind. Anyways, in addition to that, are we experiencing some bastard-modding with Getting skruff's role as innocent rather that some role with a night ability? There are really 4 possibilities I can see in light of his death.
1. Incomplete Post (less likely, usually Grey just adds flavour rather than more mechanic info)
2. Bastard Moddery (Fairly unlikely, but possible, revealing a roled townie as an innocent)
3. One shot Items (Dunno the chance and possibility, but this would imply either randomness, or an invented working night 0)
4. Forced posts (this possibility makes me very unhappy, but I feel it is fairly unlikely because skruffs would have alluded to it if this was the truth.

Uhh weigh on yesterday, I don't trust foolinc's claim, especially with the way he came out today.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Ok, even though Tally rubbed me wrong the last two days, I don't really find what has pinged other scumdar's on her today to be very interesting to me, or even indicative of her scumness/innocentness.

Fool, you just remind me of other 'docs' who have claimed thusly with no backup, and then continue living. I really don't want to be fooled again, and I don't feel that keeping you alive is in that best interest. If you want me to detail what causes that feeling I can try but I feel it won't be the easiest thing.

I really need to think hard on this game for a bit, my soul just isn't here right now, sorry.
I am Jack's complete disgust.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:00 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Lets see. I agree with MBL, there is way too much effort being wasted on something that really seems pointless to argue about. Gaspar although does have certain good points, but I fail to see his logic behind writing a possible plan of action that seems to not have any negative effects (if he tests it out), yet he fails to try it.

Pooky is on the up and up with me

I can't really support the idiomatic use of lace in English. And yes, I am not Dutch.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Sarc
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Tamuz »

Since nobody else will

LML, I find you more and more scummy as you try to push your rationalization of the word lace. As a Native english speaker who has been very conscientious of idioms and linguistics from a very young age I can honestly say that Lace is NOT a common idiom. I mean, even the word rail is more common than that in the context you are putting forward, and ask if anyone here has heard someone say they will rail Cubs after the game. Yeah, right.

But you continue saying you have used it plenty of times and you are sure you have used it on MS, (which would makes sense if it was a common idiom [or even an idiom for that matter]) because you have been around so long. However, you proof of you using it is not on MS, it isn't even on something timestamped, just a dating site, albeit we do know you are married and it makes reference to the Pop Trivia World series. Which actually leaves a small window, the first was last summer the second, and last so far was this summer and it had to be before your wedding. I'm too lazy to look up the times of the PC and the time of your wedding , but there seems to be a fair potential for time incongruity there.

Regardless, despite your protests of its commonality, and you using it before you show us something that could be complete bullshit and you treat it as the Source. I'm just not sure I feel content about your candor anymore.

vote: PJ
, Dory, John Smith, Pocahontas, George Washington, Mr. Grey, God, everyone else in alphabetical order, no lynch, myself
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Gaspar why did you wait so long to start testing and checking off those options?

Honestly it was your idea and so easily checked that you could have done it at any time.

And logi I do have preferences, but that Condorcet was much more to make something decisive in that argument that put up an actual Condorcet. Alphabetical just sounded fun at the time.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Gaspar wrote:The vast majority of competent replacements for scummy players at least try to offer some objective, protown rationale for what their predecessors might have been thinking.
This is awkward
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:24 am

Post by Tamuz »

Alright, I'm glad we're moving away from the Mr. Grey idea. (and really it is strange how Gaspar let it go completely in his last post/s once it had been shown only Grey can be voted on, but overall town consensus is that it is a waste of time and dirty flak right now).

However, this town seems very strange in comparison to most I've experienced, this may be due to the skill level or it may be due to occurrences that developed in meta-mafia during my hiatus. But we have a increasingly large number of polarized individuals who have strong unyielding oppinions on others, but as a whole there isn't really a town sentiment towards any players. The play is very much as strong indiviuals, which scarily gives the scum places to hide.

But for my real vote now, since I can't vote god and everyone else.

vote: LML
, [MBL, Foolinc, Talitha], [IH,VitR].[Gaspar, DP Sarcastro Logiticus], [Pooky, CES], No Lynch, Zindaras, Tamuz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Tamuz »

And why is LML defending foolinc.

And IH's last post seems off.
A lynch-1 as a placeholder?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 am

Post by Tamuz »

I think the self-hammer was caused because he was pissed off at the circumstances and vehemence of his bandwagon. Pooky, for one was relentless, and LmL got run up/into a reaction by something thats probably straight up bullshit coincidence. Either that or is God's way of making sure a positive balance between good and evil exists in this world.

I think thats just a stupid doubt to put into the town's heads IH.

And... let see... Pooky 1315, I'll let him run, he carried us to LML, lets see what more damage pooks can do to those harmful to us. (not saying I suppose pooky as clear mon)
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Tamuz »

#3 doesn't make sense.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Nope still doesn't.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Tamuz »

OK this is all taking the assumption that LML is a good/experienced player. If you want to argue against that. I'll sit you down and give you some kindergarten lessons.

OK, so lets see LML's win condition, seeing how he was an SK ( although I do leave doubt open that he was part of a family. Not much, but a little... a very weeeeeee little bit) was kill everyone else. He wouldn't waste the effort to try and help anyone in the game. The game is over for him once he dies, any string he pulls before that are more for his enjoyment than meddling in the game for one side or the other.

His death, as an SK would not lead to more suspicion on his interrogators, I could probably quote 3 games where mafia have seemed cleaner due to a vehement attack on an SK with very little research to look at them. The adverse? I haven't heard of it happening. So "sacrificing" himself so his pursuers would look scummy is just plain wrong. A player of his caliber wouldn't waste his effort. Plus if he was trying to be beneficial to the town he wouldn't CUT the day.

3 is just implausible for motivation and intelligence reasons.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Tamuz »

e·man·tic /sɪˈmæntɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[si-man-tik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or arising from the different meanings of words or other symbols: semantic change; semantic confusion.

I don't think that really works so well as a phrase IH.
Can you reproduce your thoughts in intelligible English. Like, what you did, but without the butchering.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I'm stuck in Spokompton with my soccer team right now, internet is shafty here, and I can't concentrate.

So I can't give my catch-up style atm.

But I would like, if anyone would care to probe my mind, a question or idea set to expound on at my first available opportunity (and I actually feel such an idea set may help our entire case).
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Tamuz »

Hmmmm.... I think DP is implying that he is Modkillproof in post 1437., obviously a scum tell.

On a more serious note, my reads are all fucked to hell now. I still don't like foolinc, he just keeps pinging and pinging me, but the claim is decent (albeit the flavor is a bit sketch).

Uhh the attack upon Pooky is stupid in my mind. Honestly he (and others) did not attack LML purely for the lace thing (which has been said). Lml was wagonned due to his reactions and backing into a corner and snarling viciously with all his mass murderer fangs.

Tally's bandwagon vote makes me very uneasy. there really isn't anything there with it.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:48 pm

Post by Tamuz »

yeah

It wasn't serious
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Tamuz »

You obviously don't know logiticus's case if you thought his only point was that last one that you pointed out earlier.
So either you are a stupid-town and are just saying that to make yourself look good or you are a bad scumbuddy protecting CES with little warrant to defending him out of instinct.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by Tamuz »

You obviously don't know logiticus's case if you thought his only point was that last one that you pointed out earlier.
So either you are a stupid-town and are just saying that to make yourself look good or you are a bad scumbuddy protecting CES with little warrant to defending him out of instinct.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Tamuz »

Anyone in that top four is votable to me.

vote: Talitha
[Sarcastro, Foolinc, IH].[Gaspar, Seteal, MBL ], [DP, Logiticus,Pooky, ], No Lynch, Zindaras, Tamuz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Tamuz »

Gaspar, Zindy was like that on my list yesterday and you said nothing about it.

Pooky, like I said I'd vote any of those first four, tally just happens to be the one its sitting at right now, just to give people the rough idea of where my vote'll go, if everything is status quo. I don't know who it'll be on finally, or even when I come back and actually think on it more than just ballparks.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Satael wrote:Unless something drastic happens in the next 30 pages, I won't be voting for any of the wagons anyway.
Joke?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Tamuz »

The loggy hate is stupid.

vote: IH
[Seteal, Sarcastro, Foolinc, Talitha].[Gaspar, , MBL ], [DP, Logiticus,Pooky, ], No Lynch, Zindaras, Tamuz
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:00 am

Post by Tamuz »

Guess what guys!
Our mason was a lover.

Cool no?
This is a bad time for my season to end and me to go on a three-day drinking binge.

Loggy's top suspicions're still CES/Setael and IH, I add foolinc from my own suspicion list, I just don't trust him.

Interesting thing loggy told me that he didn't put up is that CES's playstyle here is the playstyle he has had as scum in the past... not taking stances but being there.

Meh.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Tamuz »

Man I hated my role.

Basically there is no real way to play lovers... all I tried to do was to make it to the endgame because thats the only place I'd be helpful. Don't be scummy enough to get lynched, but don't be so prolific that you get targeted. But... meh, loggy broke that :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”