Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #258 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
So is everyone voting Cephrir... trying to lynch him before flameaxe can hop on? Two for the price of one, am I right?
I know there's a lot to read, but, eh.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #301 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm curious.
This "Must wagon or die" thing, that effectively makes that player USEless in an endgame situation, right? Five players - 2 mafia, 3 town (one of which is this robot) - thet two scum vote a townie,t eh robot pretty much has to hammer. Otherwise, even if scum is lynched, if he doesn't hammer (or isn't ont eh wagon) scum win. Hell, scum could bus one of hteir own with a quick lynch, the robot dies, scum wins even after losing one of their own.

Worth considering.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #302 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Secondly, Flameaxe is hiding behind his role as to explain why he's conastantly (And only) bandwagoning. Okay, so you ahve to be on the wagon at the end of the day. If there is a no lynch, there you therefore die?

More importantly, you haven't actually said a single thing about any other player in the game (other than yourself) regarding scum hunting. Okay, you have to bandwagon. THat doesn't mean that is lal you are restricted to. Wouldn't you rather hunt scum and lead a wagon onto it? The way you are playing now is basically saying you'll follow any wagon anywhere.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #308 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Flameaxe
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #315 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

JDodge, I make it a habit to ignore PJ.
But I have reviewed his posts and found what you are referring to.
So, I guess that is acceptable. But if PJ is scum and knows flameaxe is telling the truth, it looks badly on him. But flameaxe, whether town or scum, is dangerous at endgame, so it is forgivable.
Unvote
[
Vote : Thin_Man
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #334 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

I consider the flailing robot to be a scum role. ANd you are the most actively defending it. Thus, that, in my eyes, makes you most likely to be scum with him. Although I think PJ - if he knows that the robot is a town role and thus knows that he Will die in being tested, is a great wagon, in my eyes. But it's more likely you are scum with him. Plus, I don't think you like hot matzo balls.

Also, speculation about why people are being nightkilled.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #338 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

It's the equivalent of a survivor, if it's true, and a very cheesy, bad fake-claim, if not true, and either way, it's not helpful to town.

Also, note that he's spent the bulk of his game on band-wagoning senselessly or defending his band wagoning. Even if his role was scummy like that in nature, he's not acting town of his own will anyways, and is hiding behind the role as an excuse to not help scum hunt. He wouldn't have 'had to claim' if he actually endorsed wagons that he himself came up with. But he's not coming up with wagons of his own, is he?

IS HE???

no. SOmething smells like caught scum and/or crusty vajayjay.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

O, ur rite.
*patpats flameaxe*
Sorry for being suspicious of you, robot. It seems it was unmannerly of me to expect you to act in a protown manner.
Sowweeeee.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #349 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Who the hell is pawn and why is he voting thin_man?? I don't think he ever posted a reason.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Previous incarnation? What is that, a role ability? Why didn't my vote count... Did someone steal it?
fos : glork

What do you know about 'previous incarnation' business??? Did you kill pawn?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #361 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

mod: please prod pawn

He hasn't posted once since I stareted paying attention to this game.

Thin man, why are you insinuating I'm a bad player? You are the one defending scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #363 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork... You really think I didn't know who I replaced? I'm so, so sorry.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #368 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

It's my fault. Sorry glork.

But I am curious about what you meant regarding pawn, yesterdat?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #377 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thoughts on the Cephrir Band-wagoners:
Town:
JDodge

Scum:
MOS

Useless:
Sarc
KSc0pe

Others I don't have good feelings for, but, things I have noticed about the Cephrir wagon:
Flameaxe claims "must lyncher"
PJ votes Flame for getting a funny feeling in his testicles...
Cephrir says he is town
Theo uses that post (not much in it) as reason to vote her, saying Ceph is not scum-hunting enough.
Sarc, JDOdge, KSc0pe, and MOS all hop on immediaetly and without stated reason
PJ points out he was already voting ceph
(Though I think Sarc may have already been voting Ceph and may have stated his reason before hand - I didn't bother to research. Based on everything he's said since, he probably didn't.)

CTD and Glork attempt to slow down/brake Cephrir wagon, but Glork then deflects attention to two fo the band wagoners, three people not band wagoning, and CTD. Odd.

JDodge and Thin_Man cajoles

]
Then things get interesting:
Blight votes Theo for using weak reasoning on Cephrir. LATER, Blight changes his tactic and actually defends Cephrir instead - which suggests that perhaps Blight's initial vote wasn't so much to attack Theo as to get attention off of Cephrir? Interesting.

Countering this is both Theo, Yagami, and IH, who at various points all post:
"If you don't like the wagon, why are you targetting Theo, and not the wagoners?" None of these players actually do anything towards the wagoners, though, they all just question Blight's decision to target the spearheader of the wagon.
(To be honest, though, if Blight was really anti-Cephrir wagon, targeting the wagoners themselves is useless. They're effectively a pack of laughing hyenas.)

Theopor does this not once, but twice - Deflecting attention from himself towards teh wagoners without actually 'looking' at the wagoners himself. Theo - if you think the wagoners should be looked at, then why aren't you doing it yourself? You spearheaded the Cephrir wagon, that kinda-technically means you are the one to come to to talk about it, right? Especially since your vote on Cephrir was because she wasn't scum hunting enough, this seems very blaise of you.

Mos also did a bit of deflection, onto the wagon from the day before, saying that he's sure there was scum on that wagon. That was:
Zoneace
, UltimaAvalon, flameaxe, ibaesha, IH, thin_man,
Sarc, Theopor, jdodge, ksc0pe, PJ
, and, of course,
yourself

Believe it or not, every single person who is voting Cephrir as of the last vote count was also voting Jordan yesterday.
HMmmmMMmmMMmMMMMmmMMmMmmmmMMMmmmmmMMMMmMMMmmMMmm.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #379 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Blight wrote:
Your votes have been all over the place all day. That looks like someone who's unsure or "non-committal". But, you find it scummy that no one really stands out as scum to Ceph? Prior to Ceph's post, who really stood out as scum to you and why?
Not really? In the first two examples you gave, there are clear arguments with other people that came after my vote and prompted me to unvote. If you weren't just skimming, you would know this. Yes, I find it scummy that someone who's been reading the game has no leads to go on. I have investigated multiple leads today, including Sarc and JDodge. You listing my votes pretty much proved that I *have* suspected other people before voting Cephrir.

On top of that, it would probably be a good idea to look closely at some of the people on yesterday's lynch wagon. I had a lot of fun getting a lynch that quickly, but even I have to admit there were probably multiple scum on it.
Well your deflection has a different base. You're on this wagon, so it would be pointless to deflect to it. So you're deflecting to a different wagon. I don't know if you realized that everyone on this wagon was on that one, or not.

SEcondly, I don't know which points actually are worth pursuing and which aren't. I gather them all up like wild flowers in a field. SOme of them are nice flowers, some are ragweed, all are noticed by me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Theo-
Jdodge has been cajoling cephrir and blight most of the day, being disrespectful, etc. He did the exact same thing in open 17, and he was town there. He tripped up all my scum-hunting triggers there, and he's the same here. Unless he acts as scummy as scum as he does as town, I'm going to consider him town now.

I'm listing mos as scum because of his comment regarding the previous day's lynch and the scum maybe on it. Mos loves the innocuous 'I'm scum' breadcrumb, and that struck me as one. That, and, every large game I've been in with him that he's died in, he's been scum.

The sarc and kscope behavior I can't discern yet. Maybe a 'bandwagon cult'.

Why do you even care why I've seperated them? You keep telling everyone else to look at your wagon followers without doing so yourself, and then you question the people who actually do so? Odd.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #413 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm confused.
Sarc, if you are sure blight is scum, why are you asking for a claim at all? A claim can just help blightscum wiggle out of the finger of justice you are pointing at him.

Ach, vey.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Skruffs »

MOS, you've been scum in every game. Every experience I have had with you has been when you are scum. Your comment about yesterday's wagon is par for the course of other comments you made in other games, as scum. Rememebr when you jokingly claimed cop in Maf. 61, bussing yoru buddy?? That recent comment was on the same lines.

If you are town in THIS game, then I will take that into account in future games.

It's not that I
should
know how you act as town, it's that I have never seen how you act as town.

I am likign how Sarc has found his voice, though. Pretty intense stuff. ANd no foul language.

I guess I am playing devil's advocate but what level of votes is required for asking for a claim to be a scum-tell, null tell, or town tell? I am guessing the higher the number of votes, the more townish it is? Scum ask at 1, survivor at 3, town at 5?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #462 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is this one of those 'that's too scummy to be scummy' arguments? For the record, people defending themselves by saying 'if I were scum, why would I do this', aren't really defendng themselves at all. It seems to indicate sarc considered if it would be scummy or not and then did it after deciding it would be.
In short, only mos's suggestion that it's a null tell matters-and even then, not really, what with him being evilly scumtastic.

Sooooooo

Sarc, why did you do something that you figured would be a null tell, instead of something you figured would be a town tell?
Also, I think the reason you are drawing so much attention is because blight has been 'talking' all game, whereas you've been keeping your opinions hidden.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ksc0pe is a dingleberry.

She clings on to other people, is made of crap, and the only time you notice her, it aggravates you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry, ksc0pe, the game involves more than that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #499 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Blight

Under threat of nightkill by Sarc, I meekly acquiesce to his demands. Because he scares me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record, as far as I can tell, both cases are escalating repititions of "No u r scum".
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #512 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:JDodge, I make it a habit to ignore PJ.
But I have reviewed his posts and found what you are referring to.
So, I guess that is acceptable. But if PJ is scum and knows flameaxe is telling the truth, it looks badly on him. But flameaxe, whether town or scum, is dangerous at endgame, so it is forgivable.
Unvote
[
Vote : Thin_Man
You're talking about this... from like... a week ago?
That's your sole comment on me? THer'es been like a dozen posts since then, from me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #521 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

And sassy?

Pj, give me a reason why your input in this game is worth paying attention to, and I'll reconsider writing you off as ignorable.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #543 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bravo, blight, very eloquent
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #549 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yama needs checked on... in the "Lynched" kind of way.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

theopor_COD wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Yama needs checked on... in the "Lynched" kind of way.
Yama?

Skruffs are you being purposely idiotic or is it just coming natural? Bleh you could both.
yama, yagami... I figured most people would be able to piece it together.
Sorry for the butchering of your screenname, SCUM.

Thoper, are you also scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

Damn.
Glork is good at this.
Too
good.

Yagami, I would be happy to explain... But I'd rather wait until I have people interested first. It's not a big deal, really, and I don't want to distract from everything else.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #591 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote Blight

There's a specific thing I picked out of one of Sarc's posts, and I would like to address it.

"All your answers (...) completely ignore the fact that people don't generally go around lynching claimed power roles early in the game - at least not the ones that scum would be most eager to nightkill. "
However, you earlier said that you expected Blight's claim to be a fake one. That's not the point of me quoting that - it's more that you are expressing that power roles are not going to be lynched if they claim.

"On the other hand, let's say I do ask Blight for a claim at three votes and he actually gives it to me (again, let's say he's a cop). Well, first of all, I've just drawn a hell of a lot of attention to myself for outing the cop. Yes, perhaps I'm confident I can get myself out of it, but it's still a risk."

But the thing is, if you ARE Scum, your reasoning behind doing it is perfect. Apparently, 'worse comes to worst', Blight claims a power role (you used cop) and gets lynched. You sayign earlier that you expected him to fake claima power role, let's just ignroe that for now.

More importantly, is the end of the second quote.
"I've just drawn a lot of attention for outing the cop, but I'm confident I can get myself out of it".
Apparently you were confident you could get yourself out of it BEFORE you even started attacking Blight... and the only reason ( I can think of) that you would be so sure that you can "Get out of something" is by either a day action of some sort or a "better" claim of some sort of your own - something that will clear yourself after some (presumably) scumtastic move you may have made. In a situation where you are scum and have a fake claim of some sort that can 'prove' yourself, it makes perfect sense that you would act so outwardly scummy. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you would have known, before hand, taht you would have been able to get yourself out of a mess that you yourself started intentionally.

That's probably very confusing, so I will just summarize it:
IT sounds to me like you just claimed to have a back up plan when you decided to attack Blight. What was it?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #599 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pj - already answered, with a counter question to boot (ignored, obv)

Sarc-
Saying that he will be fake claiming before he even claims is an attempt to discredit the claim himself.
You specifically said you could weasel out of it if your plan backfired. How were you intending to do that?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #604 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:And sassy?

Pj, give me a reason why your input in this game is worth paying attention to, and I'll reconsider writing you off as ignorable.
Yet to be responded to.
I need to check because it strikes me that the first time You mentioned that ignoring you comment was soon after I had posted something that was more scumhunty than usual.

We already know (now) that you aren't following the game and that you aren't scumhunting yourself and that your main strategy seems to pick out a few words and post them as if they mean something so as to avoid actually participating.

That said, I like your second post about glork. Are you suggesting glork faked the misinterpretation? It seemed too playful to me to be serious, esp at first.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

22 days and the post constantly on top of the thread-list and you didn't think anything was going on? Maybe the whole "page 27" part was a bit surprising?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Skruffs wrote:For the record, as far as I can tell, both cases are escalating repititions of "No u r scum".
is that why you are voting one of them?

vote Skruffs
This?
I figured your vote indicated that you weren't asking a question, mroe makign a statement. Did you really want an answer?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #661 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:
Vote : Blight

Under threat of nightkill by Sarc, I meekly acquiesce to his demands. Because he scares me.
The reasoning behind my vote is right there, with the vote. See? Right there. I was attempting to slake Sarcastro's insatiable thirst for blood.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #668 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

I can get on that.
Slug : PJ
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #670 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

?
I forget, karma... who did you side with in that debate?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #710 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

IH -
So you think that Thin_Man's role makes sense, and that his hiding behind that role instead of playign the game (scum hunting), basically just saying "I have to be on every wagon so that is all I am goign to do, and that's why", is enough?

That's fine, I just want you to say so, one way or another. His claim is a good fake claim for scum, is the main point of my suspicion of him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

My guess is that there is a mafia, a vig, and an SK. The "Drowned" and "eaten" deaths could be from multiple players of the same group, but the other two kills seem to be from the same player/kill source. What do you think, Petroleum Jelly?

IH - why would you rather just ignore the cephrir/tar/sarc/blight argument? Do you think all of those players are town?

(I'm back, btw)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #715 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

O.o
Ih, you were the townie sk, not mos. What am I missing here? I'm talking about large games me and mos both played in.

So you agree with sarc that blight is scum - why do you therefore think sarc's discussion was silly? You are contradicting yourself, or trying to pull attention awayfrom one of those players, or something.

Pj - I have no clue to be honest. If you are suggesting a mafia cop, you are over my head regarding my limit of safe speculation. I'm going to politely ask you to either circumsize this topic or be more vocal about what's on yourmind. You have chutzpah, you can do it.

Btw... I'm fairly surprised at you, pj. I think you are the first person to mention a cult. This pops my cranial cells.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #725 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

PJ - is there a reason you waited until IH voted me before you starting instigating an attack on me? You asked me how many scum groups there are, something I have no idea about. I looekd at the numebr of dead roles per night and saw three. I said "Two, mafia and vig". You postulated about how there's probably a mafia and an sk, or maybe a mafia, an sk and a mafia, or maybe a cult, and a vig, etc etc etc, all of which I have no clue about, and then asked if I thought there would be a mafia that 'knows there is a player that is town".

This of course confused me even more. I have no idea if a specific mafia member knows a specific player is town. So I say so. But I guses you had already looked at hte role names of all teh already dead players and you were trying to get me to look at them, just so you could ask me to see if I looked at them, just so you could Fos me for speculating about things you asked me to speculate?

I give up, PJ, what's the punchline?

IH - I didn't vote you in Unluckyville. I believed your claim. YOU ACTUALLY ACTED TOWN!!!! You were helpful and deliberate in discussing things. Flameaxe is not, so I don't think your example is a valid example. Flameaxe made a claim ad is hiding to it and you seem to be protecting that stance of his. Why?

Okay, I looked back through PJ's post, which was just too convoluted to read throught eh first time around.

PJ, the brunt of your argument is this: Why would I say you are scum that knows Flameaxe is town when the cop is already dead?
You did not need to jump through all those hoops to say that. The answer is: If you are scum, and he's not in your scum team, (AND YOU don't need to be a mafia cop to know who is on your OWN TEAM, at least, MOST mafia don't...) then you know he is likely town. (Or potentially on another scum team). Thus, if he is town, and you force him to not wagon and this kills him as well as the other person you lynch, you get two for the price of one. If he is on another scum team or an SK or a survivor or otherwise fake claiming, it still detracts attention away from yourself and your own team when he DOESN'T die. Come on, now, PJ, you really missed that OBVIOUS answer in your big convoluted post? I'm almost ashamed of you.

Lastly - why did you bring up Hitler? Do you have something against the jewbois of the world?
Fos : PJ
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #731 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

What is yoru point? Your point is that town didn't believe your claim in Unluckyville (how many people on your wagon were scum btw) and lynched you for it despite you acting protown. My point is that the claimed 'psychotic robot' is not diong anything protown and is hiding behind the excuse that he 'has' to wagon oppurtunistically to avoid being urged to do the same. And I don't understand why you are defending that, wether that is part of his claim, or not.

Rogueben - "
I think for the moment Flameaxe should be allowed to vote for whomever he feels so that he can make a good contribution to the game. "
Flameaxe has been ALLOWED to vote for whoever he wants THE ENTIRE game, but he has chonsen instead to simply ride on other people's cases. He has *chosen* NOT to contribute to the game. THat is my point.

I am all for testing him if that's what it comes down to, but it's going to be hard to somehow lynch someone without him hopping on... in short, we'll probably have to lynch him anyways. My point about PJ's theory is that if Flameaxe isn't on a mafia team, and possibly IS town, that scum gets potentially two deaths by 'testing' someone they have no reason to doubt is telling the truth.

Do you think PJ believed flameaxe's claim before he suggested testing him? That's the point of that jab towards PJ.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #737 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

PJ -
You always have to insult me, don't you? I mean do you do that in
every game
, to various people, or is it just something you do when you get flustered?

"The scum wants to waste lynches on townspeople; the more lynches they have to avoid, the worse off the scum are. My plan gives the town another lynch. Explain how that is good for scum, s'il vous plait. "
Let me put this into words that you can understand.
Inside Scum's Head wrote:
Hmm! This fellow has claimed to HAVE to be in every lynching wagon or else he will die! let me check my notes here... ahh, here we have it. He's *not* in my scum team! Hmm. Well, there's no reason
for me
to think he is lying...
Scum's spoken words wrote:Hey Guys! Hmm!
Why lynch him if he claims to die for not being on a wagon? Might as well test it = free "lynch". If he don't die, we got ourselves a scum.

I'll look over the game and find another person to kill.
Scum's Inner Monologue wrote:
This is excellent! If he dies, we've killed two people with one lynch! and if he doesn't die... then we have tomorrow's lynch all planned out as well! THe only problem is... who should we try to mislynch,
today
ALso:
In response to you ignoring any scumhunting I've done and instead focusing entirely on my half serious comment to JDodge about ignoring you:
Skruffs wrote:And sassy?

Now... are you ready to move past my fifth post in the game?
What do you think about the whole "Everyone on Cephrir's wagon today was on the PAge Five lynch day one" post I made?

Why did you skip from Cephrir straight over Theo, Sarc, Blight, and others to me?

Do you think MOS intentionally breaks metas about himself?

do you usually ignoer thebulk of the game to focus on minutia of a one player as scum or as town? To me it seems like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting, but really are just 'occupying yourself' with something while the rest of the game goes on - something I called you out on earlier in the game.

Lastly: Your posts 27-35 have all been aimed either entirely or at least mostly to me. Reason?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #738 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IH wrote: err that was about BBB, not MoS. I'm just saying that a role looking scummy doesn't mean that person is scum. It's more likely it's a mod wanting a role to look scummy, though it's entirely possible it's a fake claim.
That's fine. IF you want to say (with no actual knowledge) that thet role is more likely than not a role intended to look scummy, that's fine.

Are you also saying that you feel that BBB is acting in a pro-town manner?
Because the BULK of my problem with him is that he's using his role claim to avoid having to do any 'work' in this game. He's not scum hunting, he's not doing anything except wagoning. Which is the exactly right playstyle for a NEUTRAL role to do.

But if you feel his actions are a merit to the town - post them! I will happily consider them.
I don't see them.

Why is it that I always seem to be ganged up on all at once? :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #739 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Rogueben wrote:In this case why exactly it could be beneficial for the town not to test Flameaxe
IF
we are thinking of lynching him.
Lynching him, himself, is more controlled with potentially less messy results. If he is scum, he's dead, and the next day's lynch is cleared up. If he is town, we have not potentially mislynched two players, which would help scum.

I can understand the benefit of lynching someone else and having the claimed 'forced wagoner' be tested. I'm not saying I don't. The point of my contention is that PJ's response struck me as someone who doesn't have any reason to think he's not town and thus is trying to get a mislynch. BTW, rogueben, have you noticed the people who follow PJ's votes like cattle?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

You are basically saying you DON'T Think he's mafia, then?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #752 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

PJ

1 - Okay. You're self absorbed. Point taken.
2 - Scum would rather only lynch him
if
he is town and the alternative is one of their own. You are advocating a townie lynch, so I can understand why you would rather test him.
3. - I don't see this as a rebuttal. Is there something wrong in noting that you are focusing entirely on one player for disagreeing with one of your suggestions which seemed suspicious?
4. - THat's fine, I'm just noting what you seem to be worth commenting on is for the most part trivial and distracting. (In my eyes, but since I am a brick wall, I doubt you will change your tactics for ME). I'm sorry you feel burdened by the idea of focussing on more than one thing, but that's sometimes how these games work. You are, however, a GREAT mafia player. You can do it. *patpat*
5. - Except I did. You were posting one line posts, and that jab was to encourage you to post something meaningful instead of "Oh wow everyone is following me yay" and "Cephrir makes my balls feel funny"
6. - Why did you not mention that when I first opened up that line of thought, then? Unhelpful.
7. - So are you saying that MoS isn't worth looking at, that you don't have a read on him, or that it's pointless to look at him? *confused*
8. - I don't think you can honestly say I've been nonresponsive. I have a very high post rate in this game, and almost all of my posts are more than just filler. Can you say the same?

Rogueben:

Thank you very much for that. No, I had nobody in mind, but I wanted to see how you would respond.

CKD

Do *you* have any opinions?

IH

Is that last line enough of a reason for you to think he is town?

And you ignored
my
comments!
"Are you also saying that you feel that BBB is acting in a pro-town manner? "
and
"But if you feel his actions are a merit to the town - post them! I will happily consider them. I don't see them. "

Again : The difference between you and him (regardless of eagerness to claim roles) is that you actually acted pro-town and was lynched because you claimed SK, whereas he is NOT being helpful and claimed something that, in the end, will not possibly be helpful for town. Also, town in Unlucky was stupid. (I also had a role that I was eager to claim in that game, and I survived to the end, and I was as helpful as could be, even though I wanted to lynch the cop and all his cleared people, etc)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #753 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also:
IH wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Flameaxe made a claim and is hiding in it and you seem to be protecting that stance of his. Why?
Completely missing the point.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #757 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

And why have you included me, CKD?

flame - your whole game play seems to be designed as a null tell.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #762 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

PJ - Okay.
So if you don't feel the need to respond to everything and comment on everything in the game, then why are you using my lack-of-comment and response as a reason to think that *I* am worth voting?

Also, why are you asking Sarc to 'prove' i'mnot scum?

Was i surprised about you speculating about a cult? Yes, kind of. I thought you hated cults. I wouldn't expect you to theorize of the possibility of a cult as a buildup for attacking someoen for theorizing on how many scum groups you are, something which still doesn't make sense to me.

I realize you are far more intelligent than I will ever be, PJ.
I understand you have no qualms about trying to use that intelligence to try and discredit my opinions.
I guess I slighted your ego when I said I tending to ignore you, and that's why you have been harranging me the rest of the game. It's cool. I'm not going to leave the game in disgust or ask to be replaced or anything because of it. Continue to harass me if it makes you feel better.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #764 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry. It was uncalled of for me to snipe at PJ like that, but I'm wondering why he's collected all of this up through the course of the game and is now basically attacking em relentlessly with everything. I'm ruffled. I dislike it when people insult my intelligence. I don't think it's called for in mafia games.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #814 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

Anyoen know why the title says "First Day 2"?
unvote

Vote : Cephrir
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #860 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So the wagons are basically just flopping back and forth until people get close to deadline and can quick lynch for no real reason?

I mean, I'm really no better, I guess at this time of year, people are too busy being social in real life to have kind of clue about playing games, certainly I am one of those people.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #884 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.
Hmmm.
unvote

vote: pookie.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #891 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

PJ - Why are you interested in seeing if Cephrir is a power role? He claimed vanilla townie. Even if he is a power role who doesn't want to reveal that, why would you bring it up?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

I guess that makes more sense, PJ. Still, it *looked* like you were fishing to see if he was a secret power role, and to want me to get lynched for being suspicious of that is bad. Everyone should get examined at least a little bit.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #902 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

He posted a large amount of words when I indicated suspicion of him. So he's at least following along.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #929 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erm.
Hmm.
small fos jdodge

I was going to say that i can understand why ckd was 'freaking out'. I've done the same recntly. I don't think it's on on scum tell to be nervous when the sharks start circling. Jdodge is the most sharky.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #932 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

vote:jdodge
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #934 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

THat's interesting, considering I only joined in day two, Elmo.
What don't you liek about me, except my stubbornness in not being lynched randomly?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #938 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry, FLameaxe... I realize my avatar and everything associated with it is annoying as crap but... it is what it is...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #946 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think Cephrir was the "first" person in a chain of votes and counter votes. Someone voted Cephrir, and then they got voted by Blight (I think) and then Sarc voted Blight, andit continued from there.

Let's go back to the source of everything. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #969 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

unvote, vote yagami

It was a pretty obvious breadcumb, one you didn't need to bring out into the open.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #990 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

"Question: why would he kill creampuffeater on night 2 as an SK? (Why would anyone kill cpe, similar to the tal question?) "

ARe you using that as part of your defense of flameaxe?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1007 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thank you for the introduction into the wonderful world of WIFOM, Jdodge. :)
So do you ALWAYS bus or do you only bus every other time and what do you use as your deciding measure when you target someone?
Does that seem to work, btw?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1024 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was going to comment on what I thought was an extreme overreaction to a not so big accusation. I wasn't sure why ibby got so extremely defensive at the comment; going through how she doesn't bandwagon, how even if she did, it doesn't make her scum, demanding a better reasoning, then insulting the person who commented on it. I don't understand the blow up. It either struck a nerve or triggered self-concious defense mechanisms.

It makes me want to sing;
skruffs wrote: Band on the run.... Band on the run.... And sailor sam, and the jailor man, are searchin' everyone....
Sarc- you think he's fake claiming? Why?

Glork:
Bahhhhhhh. Don't push your dirty fantasies onto me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1029 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

28 players, and only one (sanity not confirmed) cop?
Seriously?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1046 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Multiple Man, it sounds like the scenario from "The PRestige" or something
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1053 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

I've always wanted to lynch glork. It's on my checklist.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1056 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, that would explain MoS's happy little "I'm cleared, woo" part of the action.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1061 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sarc:
Even if he is scum, isn't it bad form to lynch a claimed cop role?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1069 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is that really what you think, mos?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1081 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Welcome back, everyone.

I think everyone in the game has commented on, sided with, or at least placed an opinion on Sarc. So with nothing else to go on;
Vote : sarc [/]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1082 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote, Vote Sarc
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1085 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
Unvote. Vote Iammars

This makes more sense to me. :)
If CKD is scum, Iammars seems likely partnered with him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1088 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Post 1084 really struck me.

I apologize if it is highly illogical, I just feel that iammars is hiding something.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1094 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I would think that if someone is likely a buddy with someone else, it would make more sense to lynch the buddy rather than the person who claimed a power role.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1098 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hannukah is coming up. Will I be the only one celebrating it? If so, that is sad.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1103 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pookie, did you just breadcrumb not being human?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1130 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Lynching PJ would make me happy and also cut down on the scum populace. Just a thought.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1136 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ouch.
I do believe a lazy glork has been 'zinged'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1234 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sounds like either naivety and scum glork or you've been caught in a fake claim.

I think it's much more likely glork is fake claiming though, unless he's a 0% in his role, which is also possible. Hints of mechanic fishing in his talk. ( subtler than ckd, but it's glork)

Also: pj doesn't suck. Sad, but true. Also, he needs to change his undies. He's starting to stink. Very uncouth.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1249 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Theoretically a player immune to investigations would show up innocent, because there's nothing there to incriminate them, but, that's kind of hard to say. SAying you can't be targetted would suggest that no result would come back at all.
At least you are acknowledging he could have targetted you instead of saying that CKD is outright lying. I kind of would have expected GLORK to go crazy on someone he thought was lying.

You both seem to be trying to make two puzzle pieces, that don't fit, fit.

Did you both name claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1253 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*gives IH the evil eye*
What shenanigans are you up to...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1274 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, scum (cpe) would only have known about it if you actually gave out gifts. You say you gave a roleblocking to ih, right?

How could you have been redirected last night if you were invisiblized?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1277 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Perhaps the mod slipped up, and listed all of the applicable night actions still in the game. Were you notified b efore or after you reflected ih?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1278 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Reflected should be gifted. You can see where my line of thought is going with that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1295 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote,

Vote: Glork

Your role claim is like your driving: OUT OF CONTROL!!one1! D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1296 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Glork
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1298 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why do you say that?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1302 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ugh. I feel so useless, and alone in all of this. I'm getting all phklemphed.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1309 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Rogueben
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1311 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno, ROgueben: What is the reasoning behind your vote for Thin_Man?
Because when I looked through your posts, I didn't see you mention him once. I see you commenting on what everyone else is doing without asking any real questions yourself.
I see you hopping onto other people's wagons. I think you messed up because you didn't hop onto the Thin_Man wagon the first time, though. You just vaguely remembered that some people didn't like him, so you threw his name out there.

Kinda like how you threw out CKD and Cephrir's name out there.

Which is funny, because the only real 'hunting' you did was a quasi analysis of people who were following PJ around.

So there's my reasons on you. Plus, Glork just got cleared, and there's no reason to pursue lynching of confirmed power roles.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1329 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hey GLork:
How did the "Gifting" thing work?
I mean, do you get the gift, see what it is, then choose who to give it to?
Do you give the gift away, and then are told what it is?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1330 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yo Glork!

I THINK YOU FORGOT TO HIT "SUBMIT"!!!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1351 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm pretty sure I'm not an action figure. ^.^
I'm willing to bandwagon just to continue movement in the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1358 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. why don't we lynch IH... if IH is scum with a roleblock ability, then lynching him will reveal that, at least, and at least partially clear or condemn Glork.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1361 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

RIght, unless he is scum... that you gave the ability to roleblock to.

Right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1362 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

CPE turned out to be mafia, too. Hmm.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1368 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork:
Misunderstood something about your statement about there already beign a scum RBer. I get it, now. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1369 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

bump
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1373 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.

Well is anyone here a gay jew?
I've been looking for ya.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1376 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm trying to draw night kills here by hinting at a power role. The name of the game is NOT to be the last one standing. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1378 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Not really, no. IT's been on my mind, a good bit, though.
What's it like being a gay jew in a Fritz game?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1392 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

gfine, Fine
Unvote, Vote Glork
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1400 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

I would be fine with any lynch that allows u s to get to night so that hopefully someone NKs me and frees me from this game.

I'd be willing to fake clame a martyr doctor or something to achieve these ends.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1404 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

At this point, Idon't think any of the people you mentioned in your post are involved enough in this game to care. I don't think anyone in this game that's not already voting intends to vote, so I think we are either dead in the water or we have to go for the only lynch that is possible, glork.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1406 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

i concur, assuming he gets information.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1412 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

we'll discuss it in the morning.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1414 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Townie?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1415 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why, are you looking for a fake claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1419 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

I"d prefer a pookie to glork lynch any day, but, it's about the numbers right now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1421 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

I <3 u glork
But i <3 lynching more.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1423 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, and no deadline means no impetus for lurkers.

In case you hadn't noticed, there's only 7 players discussing the game. Out of... much more than 7. *I* am here, but I can't generate anything with everyone basically posting "Bump".

BTW - does this mean you are back?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1425 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

^^^ See Glork? Another bump post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1429 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yay, Glork is back in the game!

Please show where I have been bitching and/or complaining?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1431 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

To counter your assessment:
Today started January 7th, basically at the beginning of page 48.

Jan 7th goes to almost page 51, and then things *slow down*. In the past 29 days we have had 9 pages worth of information; not counting this one and the one just before it, I made up
of those posts, the equivalent of 1 1/3 pages.

I think I'm putting effort into trying to keep the game moving.

Back when you were contributing, a majority of your posts were answering questions that I was asking. You disappeared, everyone else disappears, and then you come back and toss a
FOS
my way, based on my last couple of posts, which have been less than inspired????

Sorry, the Skruffs train can only go so far without fresh fuel.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1433 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

the 1 1/3 pages out of 9 is 15% of the total, although I only make up 6% of the player roster. (That's the point of me mentioning it). So I'm pulling twice my weight, if you want to look at it, in this game, and now you want me to rile up the lurkers, too, when all I'm trying to do is consolidate the *active* players.

Nyeh.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1441 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't think I've lynched scum-IH yet.
Or have I?
Oh well, regardless.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1443 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey guys!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1448 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I guarantee there is no connection between me and JDodge. Hopefully after I am dead and gone, someone will see this and he'll get screwed. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1455 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hi DGB, hi Haschel.

Let's do something. I fyou guys want to lynch me, let's do that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1457 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote, Vote IH

Glork can contribute again, yay.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1463 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

hallo again farside.. hope this game goes better than the last one we were in
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1467 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

yaaay
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1471 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

we could lynch undo... that would be funny.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1473 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well a majority of people are propbably willing to lynch, btu some people want to 'lynch the right person', but aren't actively trying to lynch the right person so much as jsut trying to keep someone else from being lynched.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1479 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

well it would be funny to kil you just as you finished reading the game.
There will be no lynches today, because there is no deadline and no threat of modkills and no impetus by anyone to continue processing things that have already been said.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1483 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

How about we mass claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1493 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

"Skruffs (Formerly Pawn) - Post 301 is a good point, but did it need to be pointed out. Scum will keep him alive with that thought in mind too. "

So you think he is telling the truth?
Because he's goign to stay alive, whether he's town or scum, with that claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1497 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

"He has claimed to do so to both MoS (who recieved nothing) and IH (who claims to have recieved nothing)."

How do we KNOW MoS received nothing? Your later statement that he was proabbly blocked also strikes me funnily. I do agree with you about fritz's mistake confirming somone.
Unvote Glork, Vote Haschel Cedricson
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1500 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am pretty sure MOS lied about receiving something in post restriction 3 - he was scum in that game, though, but he does have a history of NOT reporting things; it didn't keep him alive in this game though. WAs he asked, before he died? Perhaps he felt no need to claim it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1502 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

An obtuse one, apparently. :)
Thanks for confirming that, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1517 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well it's true that IH *is* less fun than Glork.. plus he'll probably need to be replaced soon anyways...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1519 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

everyone stealing CES's avatar is CONFUSING me...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1522 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

WE can lynch UA!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1529 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mod: Start a signup thread for a mini theme game and bring all those players into this game!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1538 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

someone else should run a minitheme signup thread and then surprise the players by pulling them into this game.

Anyways, yes, let's kill IH. Let's at least move the game forward if we can't move it correctly. Momentum breeds momentum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1545 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe wrote:
Glork wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
KILL IH
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1549 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Farside: why tomorrow, and not today? Is there a tie between ua and ih?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1563 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*I* got prodded??
Unvote, Vote : IH

Finally, night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1571 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

We should all be as lucky as IH *envy*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1586 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
well, I have not received my investigation results nor have I been given a failure notice..I have PMed the mod and am waiting for a response....
Actually, this pretty much clears CKD in my opinion, because I didn't get a result either. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1588 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also:
With the vig and sk dead, we're down to one kill a night. Yay.

Which means the multiple power roles have a lot longer to live. ! :D

3/28= 11%... we probably have four or five scum left.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1592 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
petroleumjelly wrote:Only one result? I wonder if undo ever bothered to read the game. :?
right, was going to ask about that..but just figured the mafia kill took place before his ability, if he even bothered?
Both of you seem to be assuming a lot about this situation... WHat makes you guys think he targetted the cop?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1595 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am pretty sure that in most games, the block goes through first, then target switchers (etc), then all other roles, then kills. I've never heard of someone not being able to complete their role because they were killed first. Maybe one of hte cop's investigations were blocked?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1601 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well, mafia RB was already offed, and I have never been in a game that each side had a RB
And? Does that mean anything, in this context?
curiouskarmadog wrote:for the sake of argument, what protown RB would target a claimed cop?
Who's saying that they did?
JDodge wrote: Target switchers such as bus driver/etc. resolved last I thought since they alter any night action made.
Wouldn't that mean that they would go FIRST, as they would change the night action of hte person they target? If a role switcher targhets a vig who is targetting them and makes the vig shoot themself, thent he vig would shoot himself; there's no way that you can logically state that hte vig's bullet would be redirected, after it left the gun.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1603 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

Call me dense, but, what is your point?

Undo may or may not have targeted CKD; it's more likely he DID because of the incident with Fritzler, which suggests that you are a confirmed cop, though. Sinec you only got one inspection, that suggests that Undo was prevented from targetting you;

DAMMIT....

Undo was the gay jew I was looking for. >.<

I was checking to see who Ari is in real life, to see why he'd be a motivator; apparently he's a singer. So I was thinking he was a one hit wonder, so I checked out his home page. He's sponsored by gay.com and he's got a big nose, so he's a gay jew. I think my role is now useless.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1605 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't think I understand much of my role :P

I might as well claim now, since I pretty much already have and it doesn't matter now anyways... I am some sort of, as far as I can tell, a flavor cop? I can find out if someone is a gay jew or not, in game. I don't know why it would matter, one way or another, but that's why I have been kind of constantly fishing for stuff about it. I guess Undo was the gay jew I was looking for. And before you go saying "oh but he's a lyncher", I have breadcrumbed my role since my first post in the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1608 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I thought maybe the gay jews were mafia, even though none of the dead mafiates were gay or jewish. I figured after claiming as such earlier in the game as much as I did that if the mafiates were gay jews I'd 've been killed by now. Just kind of frustrating, wish I knew what the point was. At least I know now that there WAS a gay jew in the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1610 (isolation #151) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

So are there any others?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1617 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

We don't need the mod until we lynch someone.

Why is UA the choice?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1627 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm not saying we shouldn't, I'm just wondering what the points are against him versus, say, Glork, who still hasn't been killed at night or lynched despite being basically proven to be a liar, a poopoo face, and worth nightkilling if town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1640 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Farside- he completely avoided commenting on my claim and instead bandied up to pj and said I should be lynched. Why?

Pj, jdodge: "durrhurrurr, skruffs makes funny mouth noises". Jdodge I expect this from, he's an insecure brat who hates the dutch.

But, honestly, pj.... Have you really stooped that low that you've resorted to skruffs bashing? I think that my statement, if muddled, was clear enough to understand. Your statement seems to be deliberately ignoring the intent and instead plucking at particulars.

Question, though: each scum group has their own killing style, typical of games, but you seem to know that each mafia person has their own unique killstyle, too: can you back that assertion up with public fact?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1643 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:I don't think I understand much of my role :P

I might as well claim now, since I pretty much already have and it doesn't matter now anyways... I am some sort of, as far as I can tell, a flavor cop? I can find out if someone is a gay jew or not, in game. I don't know why it would matter, one way or another, but that's why I have been kind of constantly fishing for stuff about it. I guess Undo was the gay jew I was looking for. And before you go saying "oh but he's a lyncher", I have breadcrumbed my role since my first post in the game.
IT's only about a page back, farside, and the game's moving so slow that I'm surprised you missed it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1644 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

PJ: Believe it or not, I have *not* been raptly following your every move for the last two and a half years. I *did* enjoy playing with you in games, until, well, today, when you've basically proved yourself to be a pompous asshole that I no longer really want anything to do with. I've had issues with other player's playstyles in the past, like BattleMage, for example, and though I rant and rave that he is scum (and have been right so far in all finished games) and I criticize his playstyle, I've never really gone out and tried to actually attack *his feelings*, which you seem to have no issue doing.

Don't worry, You won't have to worry about playing in games with me anymore, I'm going to make sure I get replaced in games you show up in from now on, so that those who HAVE been following your playstyle for the last two and half years will not have to mourn the lack of you in games.

I don't *care* if you are the best debater and most astute logician in the ENTIRE WORLD. If you go around and try to make games
all about you
, and intentionally insult other players, then you are basically just a playground bully.

/out
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1655 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

unvote, vote farside22

I think you are only saying you think the role is farfetched because you think I'm the easiest mislynch. I have not done any research on your opinion on UA, but you can't say that my role is farfetched when it's got the following behind it:

A) I have been breadcrumbing, since I came in, a combination of jewish and homosexual terms, cliches, etc, in an attempt to get players to respond so that I might have a lead on who to target.

B) I have also posted, almost directly, my results so far, with none of the players mentioned objecting.

C) Ari Gold, motivator, was (I researched) a gay jew, which is exactly, precisely, the role that my role is trying to find.

If you think I came into the game as scum, devised an insane claim, started enforcing it, and then got extremely lucky, then allow me to postulate that your theory is extremely more farfetched than mine.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1659 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm pretty sure you aren't one of them, jdodge.

Farside: what do you think of glork's claim? And flameaxe? Are both of those helpful roles?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1663 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think we should name claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1670 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't see UA as scum, looking through his posts myself. From my own experience, this is how he plays as town. I don't know how he plays as scum, though, but the ambivalence and non-contribution isn't really indicative one way or another. He's actually posting, even if it is all spam.

Slevin, btw.

Also Barry Zuckerkorn was a transvestite prostitute (homosexual), and is played by Harry Wrinkler (jew), so that is a second gay jew I could have investigated.

Jdodge: Any reason why you panicked and roleclaimed instead of name claimed?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1672 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

Did IAMMARS ever list a backup mod?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1674 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

This is a side note- the lack of editorial in the morning scene suggests that it was a bit of flavor text and not, say, a player's night action role or whatnot. So that is something.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1680 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I concur.
UA: gonna claim anything?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1683 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

And we continue!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1685 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So Glork gave IH a roleblocking.
IH was actually scum, like Glork was afraid of, which is possibly why he didn't admit to receiving the gift.
Glork still thinks he was redirected away from PJ - but whoever redirected him n2 didn't redirect him n3, or else they did and IH still didn't receive the RBing he claims to have received - OR else Glork couldn't have been redirected and so IH *did* receive it.

We still have no idea who Glork targetted last night, and he seems to have completely abandoned hte game. IS there a reason that he may think he's been caught and has just forgotten the game or something?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1692 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

The mod only abandoned, though, because he went on military training - he has no computer access. Also, we had 3 kills per night until just now.

Al_kohaulec
. what is the situation?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1694 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

I Agree that it is hard to stay motivated... which is why I Think someone should start a player list signup for a new mini player game, for the number of replacements we need in this game, and bring them all in at once. Any night actions that Al_kohaulec doesn't have information for, he can just fudge up to give hte players what they need to know (while it's technically 'lying', it doesn't matter because fake information to new players is better than real information from old players that aren't playing any more) And we can start afresh, as a 'new' 'old' theme game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1709 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mod: Have you prodded those players who haven't responded yet?

Some players may not realize that we have a mod again
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1715 (isolation #169) » Thu May 01, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

ok
So Ksc0pe, roguben, why did you guys decide to stop playing?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1729 (isolation #170) » Mon May 05, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Haschel - are you confirming you are not a gay jew then?
OR are you just blindly throwing shit out there?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1737 (isolation #171) » Tue May 06, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Haschel - are you confirming you are not a gay jew then?
OR are you just blindly throwing shit out there?
Glork just stated that he's mafia. Why are you bothering Haschel?
Because like some other players (ahem) he's ignored my claim and is voting me for no apparent reason.

Glork:

Are you baiting a lynch? Explain yourself further.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1738 (isolation #172) » Tue May 06, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Even though Haschel's vote didn't show up, he did attempt a vote on me. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1746 (isolation #173) » Tue May 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

HC : Why?
Are you sure it was from this game and not another game we were playing together a month ago? I don't care that you did vote me, I just think it's unusual that I've suddenly received two votes from players who apparently missed my claim, in both instances, and who don't have ANY REASON for the vote.

I'm not going to vote Glork. Nobody knew IH Was an SK, neither mafia nor town. Glork as mafia would not claim to have given a gift to IH if he thought IH was town; they know each other too well for him to think IH wouldn't counter it. However, Glork as town giving a gift to IH does make sense.

So I won't be voting Glork.
I would vote Rogueben though.

For now, though, I Think Farside is the best bet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1758 (isolation #174) » Thu May 08, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork: What's your role name, again?
I'm going to assume that HAschel and farside aren't gay jews, which (so far) have all turned out to be pro-town. Sooo they are less cleared than some others, in that regard. If someone else WERE to volunteer their names, it might make me more of a target than the cop.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1761 (isolation #175) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

They've both voted me since I claimed for no apparent reasons and when I Asked what they thought of my claim, they shrugged it off. That tells me that they are not gay jews - or else they would either believe me or try to confirm me. I don't know if all the gay jews are town or not, but so far all of the ones who have shown up, ARE, as I've said in previous posts. I very solidly breadcrumbed my claim before the first gay jew died, so unless I am insanely lucky there is no way I would know that there would be more than one.

Basically I'm asking any remaining gay jews to volunteer to let me target them tonight; if nothing else I can confirm them, and if nothing mroe than that, I might get NK'd instead of the claimed cop.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1769 (isolation #176) » Fri May 09, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

Fos: farside

Now you are playing outguess the mod as a way to try to discredit the game. Why is my character claim so hard to believe, but flameaxe's "I must lynch anyone I can or else I die" isn't?

Armlx: Are you saying that players should know if they are roleblocked? What makes you think that?

Glork: How much are you willing to put on your promise that you are town? I mean what does that promise mean? Are you trustworthy? Have you ever made promises as scum? Are you aware that if you do make such a promise and are lying you will lose all credibility in every other game forever that I have any involvement in?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1772 (isolation #177) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:CKD, Glork has given up. He's saying directly that he did the mafia kill.
You've got it half right.

I knew as soon as Undo died that I'd be lynched today.

But I promise you, I am not scum.
You already promised, Glork. I am just trying to see what you meant by it - when you've said "I promise" in scum chat, you are always telling the truth. I wanted to see if it also held true to forum games. But I'm not trying to force you to promise; I am just trying to build on the promise you alreayd made, or trying to ascertain if it was a Real promise, or not.

Maybe I've just never been RB'd but I wouldn't notify someone if they were RB'd unless they were an investigative role. An inventor wouldn't be notified.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1774 (isolation #178) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:I don't see UA as scum, looking through his posts myself. From my own experience, this is how he plays as town. I don't know how he plays as scum, though, but the ambivalence and non-contribution isn't really indicative one way or another. He's actually posting, even if it is all spam.

Slevin
, btw.

Also Barry Zuckerkorn was a transvestite prostitute (homosexual), and is played by Harry Wrinkler (jew), so that is a second gay jew I could have investigated.

Jdodge: Any reason why you panicked and roleclaimed instead of name claimed?
If you read my claim (Which you must have because you find it unreal) than you must have read the role name, too - so either you didn't read the initial claim or you just missed it. I bolded it for you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1776 (isolation #179) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Now it's your turn, farside, and I trust your role and role name will be normal and 'real'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1786 (isolation #180) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

I"m fossing cow and PJ the most out of the glork wagon. Well and Farside, of course.
Still waiting on a sober post from HAschel. Drunk posts are not scum tells but when they are the only posts people makes, they become so.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1792 (isolation #181) » Mon May 12, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm curious why you would have targetted anyone at all last night if you had thought you were being redirected for several nights in a row, though, Glork. That seems odd.

I was going to say it's possible he's a 0% inventor.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1815 (isolation #182) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - Why would you be fishing for a counterclaim? If you are going to be lynched as town, and someone else is claiming to receive something you didn't give, why would you try to out ANOTHER power role (one that is apparently real)? Will it make you seem more town to be counterclaimed? Would it weaken the case on you? Will it help catch scum at all?

JDodge - why would you want to sacrifice another power role like that?

CKD - Why did you wait so long to confirm having received an ability? Why did you not push Glork to claim the ability earlier?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1833 (isolation #183) » Thu May 15, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

was jesus a gay jew? I forget.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1839 (isolation #184) » Fri May 16, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

Eh, screw it..
Vote Glork
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1844 (isolation #185) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

But CKD says the JEsus was a breadcrumb, not a role claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1846 (isolation #186) » Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*waiting*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1866 (isolation #187) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Skruffs »

[quote="curiouskarmadog"][quote="Skruffs"]But CKD says the JEsus was a breadcrumb, not a role claim.[/quote]

I dont think I did.
[/quote]

Oh?

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="curiouskarmadog"]jesus :roll:[/quote]Is that a roleclaim?[/quote]
[quote="curiouskarmadog"]Ha..no it is a bread crumb (I do that on occasion)[/quote]

Well Haschel is confirmed, at least, or else both he and CKD are scum, but I'm sure he'll be NK'd opretty soon so no worries there.

HASchel do you not know who the third target is?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1868 (isolation #188) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I wouldn't reveal.

CKD as a cop is a high target, if hte scum do not know what the power is, there's a possibility (IE if it's like what Glork has) that they will not target him tonight.

Don't reveal. When I was given a night-immunity in MEadows Of Sorrow it helped town win the game by keeping the scum confused.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1885 (isolation #189) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

Found another non-gay jew. I guess that was my last chance. :(

So! Who did Glork ignore? Who did he attack? Who was he careful around?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1890 (isolation #190) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

ooooh. I'm looking at you Armlx. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1902 (isolation #191) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm not officially cleared, but *I* feel that I have cleared myself. I breadcrumbed my role very strongly and very distinctly in the game, before evidence of hte role came to light.

MY role is that I am a gay-jew cop. I can find out if people are gay and jewish. I have not yet targetted any gay jews, but since I started breadcrumbing, two such roles have died, which (I think) verifies the truth behind the role.

If you are a gay jew, let me know. I'd like to have at least one investigation come up real before I die. :)

Haschel and Farside(?) both voted me, and.. actually.... okay, farside was also skeptical of Glork's claim, too, or didn't understand it. HAschel was drunk when he voted me, and has since changed his mind (I think).

4 scum out of 28, I would think there are probably 3 more scum. With 11 alive, we are probably not in lylo yet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1907 (isolation #192) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

well, apparently, there would have to be some sort of warning, according to shadowlurker, and i don't see one so obv there can't be a cult

Google: Ari Gold and Barry Zuckerkorn - Both are gay jews.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1909 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Barry Zuckerton is from Arrested Development.
He is a transexual hooker. He has sex with guys for money. That makes him gay.
He's also jewish.
That makes him a jew.

Together...
Gay Jew.

Ari gold: Link
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1910 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

KSc0pe, you were right about glork almost the entire game.
Who now?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1911 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Rogueben is my top choice for today.

His interactions with Glork are interesting, and Glork brought to attention but didn't follow through with this, re: cephrir's claiming:
Rogueben wrote:EBWOP: Tags
Glork wrote: How would you differentiate between a fake-claim created by Cephrir and one provided by the mod?
I didn't really think about the fake-claim thing properly before I posted. It was something that PJ mentioned and I postulated about it before I really considered it properly.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1914 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I think Elmo's my second place choice. For today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1916 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

From wikipedia, about Barry Zuckerkorn

"His sexual leanings are ambiguous although it appears that he may prefer the company of male transvestite hookers and may be homosexual or a tranny chaser. Like Tobias Fünke, Barry makes many colorful references that seem to allude to his exclusive attraction to men. They aren't explicit enough, however, to be conclusive. He however often makes mildly negative references and comments about "the homosexuals" even though he admits them to be wrong. He has been with the Bluths for a long time and was kept only because Lucille considers him to be "part of the family." He is also, according to many, supposed to be "very good" (a descriptor he uses himself). His reputation is stronger with the elder Bluths than with the children."

Now,
Why are you fishing so much? Are you trying to figure out if there's something extra about my role? As far as I can tell, the whole purpose of my role is to be able to clear rolename claims. I'll ask you, though, what I asked farside: How was Flameaxe's role beneficial to the town? He had to be on every wagon at lynch, or he would die. Are you playing a game of "Outguess the Mod"?

If you can accept that I breadcrumbed my role sufficiently, and you think that the role is still some how a mafia-related role, feel free to come back to me. I've already decided you probably aren't a gay jew or else you would probably not be so adament about this.

The reason Elmo's my second choice is for this:
Elmo wrote:Haschel: Why do you believe CKD is a cop? Why do you believe he is sane? Why do you believe a true innocent result on Glork clears him from being a GF-type?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1917 (isolation #198) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

DGB claimed a role name: Joey Jeremiah. What do you think about her claiming that role name?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1928 (isolation #199) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

armlx wrote:
Skruffs wrote:well, apparently, there would have to be some sort of warning, according to shadowlurker, and i don't see one so obv there can't be a cult
What do you mean?
It's irrelevant now. Jathan was trolling (Again)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”