West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 110, Davsto wrote:I'm giving him a free pass because of something that he said pre-game and is thus not indicative of alignment in any way. I'd be pretty pissed if I went into a game and before the game I say "I'm gonna try a different playstyle" and then get lynched for trying a different playstyle.
does the free pass on activity cover/excuse weak content? Cause up until this point, Frogger's posts have been full of the mechanics discussion, meta/playstyle talk, "waa people are voting for me," and "you're not playing the game right" that people (typically, more frequent posters, actually) to cover up for a lack of scumhunting. I mean, I don't know Frogger's meta that well, but your point makes it sound like his making infrequent yet interesting posts, and he's not.

Davsto and Acryon's "100% sure" talk and weird defenses of Frogger are bad and lame.

In post 112, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 67, Spiffeh wrote:Sky's wagon is stupid even for RVS standards and I'm curious as to why people are choosing that one over Froggy.
I chose Sky because Froggy barely posted and said he was going to have a different style this game.
In post 114, Anxiety Attack wrote:Meh-Spiffeh, Frogger, Aero look like how I've always seen them as town.
I'm confused. If Frogger's play seems typical to you, does that mean you didn't choose Frogger just because he
said
his playstyle would be different?

In post 121, Fro99er wrote:Also, Davsto and Acryon worry me.
Ayyyy, me too!

Ugh god, I like Frogger for going after Davsto and Acryon for defending Frogger who I don't like. Shit.

In post 156, Fro99er wrote:I hate you cheetory
i'm liking you more and more (luv u cheet)

Chaos is cool cool cool. I like Areo and Spiffeh too.

back to null on frogger. aa's "pissing off someone while trying not to piss off anyone" points are solid.
yeesh actually this whole "frogger deflects to playstyle shift whenever it's convenient and ignores it when it's not" thing kinda sucks.

Marquis wrote:i keep forgetting this phase is just about revealing a color.

would very much like to do that on one of the more unreadable players.
Was gonna vote frogger, but this a probably a good idea. Out of the acryon/davsto/frogger trio, the one I'm most unsure of is:
VOTE: acryon
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 233, Fro99er wrote:
In post 231, West9 wrote:Frogger's posts have been full of the mechanics discussion, meta/playstyle talk, "waa people are voting for me,"

Did you conveniently miss my push on Davsto? My concerns about AA (which have been addressed now)? My dislike of lilith's entrance? My pointing out CO seemingly knowing my alignment? My dislike of Acryon's attacking spiffeh for attacking me?

Where have I said waaahh people are voting for me? If anything I'm the one actively scumhunting more so than tunnel Davsto who's whole ISO is literally discussing game mechanics and/or the talking about the me/spiffeh thing.

I actually townread like 4 people at one point or another while they were voting me (Aero, Spiffeh, Marquis, AA). That's not "waaahh people are voting me".

I'd say this is somewhat of a misrep of how I've played so far.

Most of that shit happened after the post Davsto made that I was responding to.

I would have explicitly said that I was using that post to comment on things as I read through them, but I thought that the progression of my thoughts (on you, in particular) made that obvious.
(actually, reading it now, I probably should have said that it was a catch-up post or something like that. Sorry for being unclear)

Also, "waa people are voting for me" =/= "i think the people voting for me are scum." There's a subtle difference between the two.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 234, West9 wrote:Most of that shit happened after the post Davsto made that I was responding to.

Also, I'd still agree with the idea that someone defending you for the "playstyle shift" stuff is silly, and I'd be interested to know how Davsto has shifted on that particular point since 110.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by West9 »

You know, when I was writing that post, I thought that this:
In post 231, West9 wrote:yeesh actually this whole "frogger deflects to playstyle shift whenever it's convenient and ignores it when it's not" thing kinda sucks.
would be the thing you'd try to defend against. Wasn't expecting this "misrep" angle.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 236, Fro99er wrote:Why did you choose Acryon over Davato?
I think I'd rather see him flip then be lynched. Like I said, he's the scumread I'm least sure about.
In post 238, Fro99er wrote:I don't even think that misrep makes you scum. I was just pointing out it objectively was a (apparently unintended as you've explained) misrepresentation of my play.
Well, it's a misrep in the same way that "tupac is alive" is a misrep. I'm pretty sure it's not true now, but it was definitely true at one point.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 240, Fro99er wrote:I get that now. But I didn't get that at the time because I had no idea you were writing it as a catchup. You even admitted it wasn't as clear as it should have been and apologized.
(I know but i thought the tupac joke was too funny to pass up)
In post 241, Fro99er wrote:This least sure stuff bothers me.

Like. Davsto is scum. We just need to produce his red flip.
Meh. I'm not opposed to the idea. To switch my vote I'd probably need to hear a good case from someone who isn't you, though.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by West9 »

Yeesh, sorry this is so long. Took a while to catch up.
In post 257, Fro99er wrote:Need to write my CO points here when I have a minute.

Did you ever do this? I remember really liking CO's questioning.
You followed this up with a readslist (yawn) but never anything specifically about CO.

In post 280, Anxiety Attack wrote:-awesome
-skybird
-MM4
-BBT
-lilith
Why these five? This is literally the first time you mention most of these names.

Spiffeh - I take post to mean "these are the people who I don't see as being of any value in the future." Sound about right?

In post 294, T S O wrote:I just think that once I flip blue (and it's blue, yes) someone will say "he probably got that gf role tho" and then I still won't really be clear in anyone's minds because of silly paranoia.
In post 297, T S O wrote:I would be playing this a lot better if I was scum. I don't really mind if you flip me, I just think it's unneeded, but if it soothes your paranoia, I'm all for it.
?? Wait so, which is it, will flipping you lead to more paranoia or will it sooth paranoia?

In post 299, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd like Skybird because I always read Skybird as scum. But that's just my personal bias talking.

i) why is your vote still on davsto at this point?
ii) why are you just letting your personal bias talk? are you reading the game orrrr...?

pisskop - haha i remember you from cheet's other game. of course other people are to blame for you not reading the rules.

re: Skybird, how can you say that you're disappointed in someone for not being able to read you well if the last post you made before this was on page 2? Any even this post literally says nothing. Are you playing the game or what?

If there's anything really important in the AA/pisskop bullshit then let me know, because god damn I have absolutely absolutely absolutely no interest in going through any of that.

Uhh okay so pisskop shouldn't go the rest the game unflipped for sure, DGB and Skybird are useless in a really scummy way, davsto and acryon disapeared, which kinda sucks, and I didn't really pay attention to frogger during my read. I'll do that now: i'm generally not a fan of readlists, so that might be coloring my vision a little bit. the tone of the general response to pisskop was neat. Other than that, kinda just floating around, making points periodically.

I still don't like the stuff I talked about in my other post a while back, but I think at this point I'd rather focus on the disappearing acts (dav, acryon, sky, and goof). Of those four, I think I hate 372 enough to VOTE: Skybird

P-Edit:
In post 473, Fro99er wrote:Yeah Skybird is 100% scum.

She wouldn't have blind faith I'm town. She's never seen my town game and I fooled her twice as scum. She even remarked in delicious about how so fooled her once so she was going to try to be more wary of me there (and I fooled her again).

This townread with no paranoia about me is not coming from town!sky whatsoever.

VOTE: Skybird
Cool cool cool
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 475, Anxiety Attack wrote:West-those names are a list of people not playing much if at all so I want to see their color.

That list the same now as it was then?

pisskop wrote:eww. care to quote me blaming other people for my not reading :[
was the one i had in mind. I mean, that whold exhange had a whole "you all shouldnt expect me to know the rules, and if i dont know the rules it's your fault" vibe.

Hehehehehehehehe cheet i love it.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 am

Post by West9 »

In post 485, acryon wrote:
In post 248, SilverWolf wrote:TSO has been inactive like this as town in games I've been in with him before and never as scum. I'd rather flip someone else. I've played with him as scum enough, that while he's really good, I think I might be able to figure it out now if he is.

I'm always wary of these kinds of claims.

I dislike the idea of us color-flipping someone based on a perceived activity discrepancy from their meta.

I don't hate this:
In post 287, Spiffeh wrote:Actually I'm leaning back towards the lurkers that I'm ok with losing if scum decide to nightkill them as conf towns.

Skybird, lilith, West9, Mario

I think we should flip one of them.
I do think lurkers are a fine idea for a color-flip for exactly the reasons he mentions.

This raises alarms. Spiff and AA are kinda proposing that we flip the same people for the same reasons, and you're praising one and vilifying the other.

In post 489, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Skybird

I can go for that since I always read Skybird as scum.
Haha so I guess you're not trying. Cool.
VOTE: DGB while the skybird stuff gets sorted out.

In post 493, MarioManiac4 wrote:OK so I hate awesome's posts so far.
Fos: Awesome
Not more than TSO's, apparently.
In post 500, MarioManiac4 wrote:Don't like this.
It feels like West is leading himself into looking at only three players; one of whom is based upon a scumread that is just blatantly false, and two of whom are scum for defending him.
sup man? you don't like me or something?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:44 am

Post by West9 »

In post 500, MarioManiac4 wrote:It feels like West is leading himself into looking at only three players; one of whom is based upon a scumread that is just blatantly false, and two of whom are scum for defending him.

like, it's super weird that you're using one post of mine to make a point about my playstyle is easily disproven with other posts of mine. are you not caught up? Do you want to see me flipped? I'm sincerely confused by this post.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:46 am

Post by West9 »

In post 475, Anxiety Attack wrote:West-those names are a list of people not playing much if at all so I want to see their color.
In post 287, Spiffeh wrote:Actually I'm leaning back towards the lurkers that I'm ok with losing if scum decide to nightkill them as conf towns.
Nah, I still don't see a difference in these two ideologies that's big enough for you to say that one is bad and the other is good.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 am

Post by West9 »

Like, I might be reading this wrong, but you're responding to a post where AA says "we shouldn't flip TSO for these reasons" by saying "the reasons AA has for wanting to flip TSO are bad." So, it's silly on a couple of levels.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 am

Post by West9 »

In post 248, SilverWolf wrote:TSO has been inactive like this as town in games I've been in with him before and never as scum. I'd rather flip someone else.
Nah, I still think that interpreting this as "a perceived activity discrepancy from their meta" is ridiculous and something you're doing to try and throw shit on AA.

P-EDIT: Oh, you're talking about the Skybird vote? Is that why you quoted silverwolf's post about TSO and the skybird vote? To make a point about the skybird vote?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 am

Post by West9 »

In post 518, West9 wrote:In post 248, SilverWolf wrote:
TSO has been inactive like this as town in games I've been in with him before and never as scum. I'd rather flip someone else.
Nah, I still think that interpreting this as "a perceived activity discrepancy from their meta" is ridiculous and something you're doing to try and throw shit on AA.

P-EDIT: Oh, you're talking about the Skybird vote? Is that why you quoted silverwolf's post about TSO
instead of
the skybird vote? To make a point about the skybird vote?

fixed
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by West9 »

I shouldnt post because im not caught up but
FUCK YES, ARI IS HERE
CHEET, DRAW A VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF MY EXCITEMENT
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:37 am

Post by West9 »

In post 683, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am not paranoid about TSO I am pretty sure I can eventually read him. I'll vote if it comes to a deadline crunch but I'd rather flip Skybird.

hahaha you know what, maybe a color flip would be wasted here. I'll get back to you and acryon if today's flip is blue.

VOTE: Dav
Why was this push dropped? I liked pisskop and frog's points about the weak response to frogger's "you have no content."

I don't know about TSO's meta enough to fully understand what looks like a very meta-based push.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 am

Post by West9 »

Hey, mario, i asked you a question in / thatd id like you to answer.

VOTE: TSO
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by West9 »

VOTE: DGB
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 772, Anxiety Attack wrote:west i like the vote but can you tell me more.

Sure.
This:
In post 474, West9 wrote:DGB and Skybird are useless in a really scummy way
and this:
In post 503, West9 wrote:
In post 489, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Skybird

I can go for that since I always read Skybird as scum.
Haha so I guess you're not trying. Cool.
haven't changed
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:35 am

Post by West9 »

In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 796, T S O wrote:Alright, so I've decided to actually play this game.

Great! Cuz my read on you is pretty town right now! :P
DGB is clearly paying attention to the game, doing the reading, and still is actively and aggressively doing nothing. I don't understand why more people aren't voting this, or why awesome says he's a "touchstone."
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 am

Post by West9 »

AA - why awesome over DGB?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:49 am

Post by West9 »

Im having a super hard time caring about BBT's catch up posts. It's all "none of this stuff is worth responding to because it's outdated/vague analysis, and im just posting it because i want to make a lot of noise about how i am reading the game" stuff.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:53 am

Post by West9 »

Noooooo, nooooooooooo
Damn it, Ari, are you scum?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am

Post by West9 »

In post 976, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 974, West9 wrote:Noooooo, nooooooooooo
Damn it, Ari, are you scum?
Umm...no?
Lol

What makes you ask, Fievel Goes West?
this is a lame answer but: meta
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by West9 »

We should still do that thing where we lynch dgb tomorrow
VOTE: Awesome
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1105, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1101, West9 wrote:We should still do that thing where we lynch dgb tomorrow
VOTE: Awesome
anna talk to me about this?

Is it just his lack of anything that makes him scummy?
We talkin about DGB or awesome? Goof's been aggressively doing nothing. A lot of awesome's post seem insincere and full-of-nulls readlists are scummy
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:50 am

Post by West9 »

Can we guess the full hangman word? Because it's gotta be "chocolate"
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1119, Awesome wrote:West9 - what of my posts seem insincere and what of my readslists are full of nulls??? Because i've love to hear that one.
your posts on pg 25 (from 610ish to 620ish) all seem really processed and robotic, and your readslist on 718 is two townreads, several "maybes," and a "everyone else is pea soup," which is nulls-y enough for me to dislike
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:04 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1255, Marquis wrote:DGB flip is similar to my original desired TSO flip. I don't like its wagon at all though. So right now I'm at wanting to flip one of {West9, lilith, Aristo}. Preference majorly West.

VOTE: West
Are you accusing me of sheeping you onto the DGB wagon? If so, lol.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 am

Post by West9 »

Hey, Ari, actually I am curious about how your read on Awesome progressed. It seems like it went to "have they actually been scummy?" to "we should flip them" really quickly.

Did I tell you how much I love this? Because I love it.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1256, pisskop wrote:I would flip west. He thinks im a megalomaniac
I just don't remember you all that fondly. I think that Sweet Dreams was a hard time for everyone.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1261, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, I don't think they have been scummy. However, that doesn't mean I have a strong read there at all.
Thus they are a good flip candidate. That, plus the focus on them, would give us a great deal of info either way.
This doesn't seem like it'd be especially true for just one person, though.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:24 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1305, Anxiety Attack wrote:-Mario-have a bad town vibe but would love a color flip as this isn't far off from his scum play either
As I look more into this mario wagon, you should explain this to me because I don't know him.

In post 1342, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to flip Tammy and lynch MM4 after if Tammy doesn't redflip.
replace mm4 with dgb and i could 100% get behind this.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by West9 »

this mm4 wagon is so boring though, apart from his really lame and weird "let's talk about an old game while complaining about how not enough scumhunting is happening" reaction to it.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by West9 »

Hey, Anx, if you're still here:
In post 1347, West9 wrote:
In post 1305, Anxiety Attack wrote:-Mario-have a bad town vibe but would love a color flip as this isn't far off from his scum play either
As I look more into this mario wagon, you should explain this to me because I don't know him.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:36 am

Post by West9 »

prodge, ill catch up tonight hopefully
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by West9 »

I had a "yeah, that makes since" reaction to and that makes me cooler with flipping mario, the awesome situation makes me want to leave that alone until it gets sorted out, and I like DGB better as an "if the color flip is blue" option. Sooooo:
VOTE: mario
I have a feeling that laying out this reasoning still isn't going to stop people from calling this vote opportunistic, but whatever.
p-edit: ehhhh not gonna lie, kinda sad that this is getting to SW.

Marquis' stuff is fine, though. I'm not surprised that I'm getting flack for that awesome vote. If anyone cares, I remember not understanding the BBT wagon, disliking how it slowed the game down, and being a lot cooler with an awesome lynch and the excitement that TSO and that wagon brought to the game.

In post 1493, Aristophanes wrote:Also, these flipping phases are shit.
All were doing is town/null hunting. We should be scumhunting all the same. Flip scummy people. If they are town, awesome! If they are scum, lynch them.
Why we are doing anything different is beyond me and somewhat stalls the game despite discussions.
I honest-to-god do not believe that you think I'm scum
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1476, Marquis wrote:i actually don't want to flip mario now because i'd rather use it on someone who'd be more of a benefit as conftown or not just a lurker if scum or someone we'd lynch or not be able to listen to anyway

did that make sense
hey, I'm assuming that this "benefit as comftown" stuff means that you're gonna be cool for me making a bumrush for DGB's lynch if I get flipped, ya?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1510, hiplop wrote:I think west is ideal choice
sup with you? you don't like me or somethin?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1507, Aristophanes wrote:I'm alright with the flip from an apathetic, "I don't have time for a real case" aspect.
Dude, you know me, I want to love you, but you are doing this thing where you're okay with flips for reasons that any person would be okay with any flip.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:46 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1515, Anxiety Attack wrote:He neighborized us and has not talked to us at all in the hood, he is not sharing reads or showing any interest in the game at all. If you notice, his BBT interactions are awful and the idea of being color flipped upsets him. He isn't doing anything in this game either. We strongly feel he needs to be flipped ASAP.
you should show me the awful bbt interactions because I skipped the iso and I'm not seeing it.

In post 1516, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 1513, West9 wrote:
In post 1510, hiplop wrote:I think west is ideal choice
sup with you? you don't like me or somethin?

i like u n and to se youre town
hahaha well i hope you like compftown west, because there's little chance that scum doesn't nightkill me asap after I flip blue

In post 1527, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1525, Spiffeh wrote:And the way Mario continues to only address anything negative against him and nothing else makes me very confident he will be flipping red
i think this will help me ease into the game.
What does this mean?

In post 1551, Marquis wrote:that mario wagon is cancerous.
your second vote on me is literally the only West vote made today that wasn't complete shit, and the fact that you tried to you pull some bullshit earlier in the day about me sheeping you onto DGB makes it seem like you just don't like me for some reason.
Like, you can call the mario wagon "cancerous" or whatever, but let's not pretend that this West wagon doesn't hardcore suck balls.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:47 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1558, West9 wrote:
In post 1515, Anxiety Attack wrote:He neighborized us and has not talked to us at all in the hood, he is not sharing reads or showing any interest in the game at all. If you notice, his BBT interactions are awful and the idea of being color flipped upsets him. He isn't doing anything in this game either. We strongly feel he needs to be flipped ASAP.
you should show me the awful bbt interactions because I
skimmed
the iso and I'm not seeing it.

whoopsie
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by West9 »

dude no fuck you were lynching dgb
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by West9 »

How incredibly lame. Whatever.
Hi my name is compftown west, nice to meet you.

Someone should tell me why mario over dgb

Ari should be in consideration for colorflip tomorrow, scumAri is usually as quiet and composed and collected as Ari is being here.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by West9 »

yo ari's a great colorflip
today's lynch is between mario and DGB
someone tell me why i'm wrong
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:12 am

Post by West9 »

no vote, mario?

also, name names. who are you accusing of deflating the awesomewagon momentum?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 am

Post by West9 »

you've been criticizing everyone voting you for not having reasons. why is elbrin special?

i looked back. two people said "we should lynch bbt and flip awesome tomorrow" in the way that you're describing, so if you're not trying to go after marquis or anx with this, I don't know what's up.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am

Post by West9 »

haha okay so if mario doesn't want to answer my questions and the big people counterwagoning him are acryon, awesome's replacement, and Ari, then I'm going to have to
VOTE: Mario

RC, i'd better get those fucking kitten pics.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:09 am

Post by West9 »

CATCH UP WALL GO GO GO GO
In post 1701, Aristophanes wrote:Mario is scummy by associations but not by actual posts.
yeahhh, there's a lot of defensiveness and literally nothing else, especially recently. His scumhunting during all of D2 was pretty much "didn't we say we were gonna flip awesome" and "elbrin is being mean to me"

In post 1705, acryon wrote:This Mario push is soft. The resistance in total to it is generally too soft for it to be an all-town wagon and the specific defenders are too blatant for them to be scum.
In post 1706, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can't argue that when the only defenders of BBT (who were the same people fwiw) were equally blatant.

Bad.
Gotta agree with RC here. Acryon and Davsto should explain to me why saying "this is too slow" is the wrong lesson to learn from the BBT lynch and the West flip.

In post 1713, Papa Zito wrote:Can someone, anyone, give me a "well zito my good man, X is scum cuz of these excellent reasons: A, B, C"
Well zito my good man:
DGB is scum because there are several posts where she appears that she doing the reading of the game, yet she has aggressively done nothing for the entire game
Mario is scum because, especially during this last day, he has done no scumhunting, is singularly focused on defending himself, and was the counterwagon to the fast and stupid West wagon.

^this makes it kinda clear why i switched to mario just now, but I should say things people said about DGB's meta and the "i'm sick" stuff were also factors.

In post 1743, acryon wrote:Can someone tell me why AnxietyAttack isn't scummy re: ? Is it just residual towncred from D1? That's certainly what it feels like.
because it is burden of proficiency, you silly goose.
I am actually curious: Why is mario town? Can you answer that now that a nice shiny blueflip is asking you?

In post 1749, Davsto wrote:also there was that thing where Spiffeh wagon was building (from like 0 votes to four in 75 posts) and then *suddenly* 5 votes piled on West9 in 27 posts.
Yo I'm all for people talking about how shitty the West wagon was, but uuhhhhh what does this mean?

In post 1751, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1741, lilith2013 wrote:@Aristo: can you explain what you meant by "Mario is scummy by association"?
Yeah, as in when I read BBT'S ISO, I got the feeling they were linked.
Ari wtf this is a great reason to scumread someone. I've fuckin caught you as scum based on type of shit alone before. join me on the mario wagon plz.

In post 1752, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1744, lilith2013 wrote:
DGB was on the BBT wagon fairly early. But then right before he got lynched, she quoted him and said "this is a townie sentiment." but made no argument against his lynch/didn't try to push us off the wagon/didn't unvote.

That is weird. I think it'd be shadier if he'd flipped town tho.
Maybe not. There was a counterwagon (on you, actually!) that grew really fast was pretty strong right up until BBT died.

In post 1754, MarioManiac4 wrote:well elbirn is making up reasons to scumread me?
and when one of his reasons is proved as blatant bs he says "nvm i was just being snarky"?

In post 1446, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1074, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: BBT
Now
it's L1.
So NOBODY misses this, it's L1. Do not hammer unless that is your full intent.

Finally decides to bus, but really wants people to think before they hammer his buddy.
idk, it's pretty clear that this is snarky

and then a bunch of SW/ac stuff happened that I don't want to read again
btw, ari, I really appreciate how you, regardless of alignment, always work hard to defuse tense situations.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:11 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1790, West9 wrote:
In post 1754, MarioManiac4 wrote:well elbirn is making up reasons to scumread me?
and when one of his reasons is proved as blatant bs he says "nvm i was just being snarky"?

In post 1446, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1074, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: BBT
Now
it's L1.
So NOBODY misses this, it's L1. Do not hammer unless that is your full intent.

Finally decides to bus, but really wants people to think before they hammer his buddy.
idk, it's pretty clear that this is snarky

Oh and I think I agree with Elbirn in this exchange as well:
In post 1448, MarioManiac4 wrote:
4. Oh come on that's pure BS and you KNOW IT. IT'S KINDA COMMON PROTOCOL TO WARN PEOPLE THAT SOMEONE IS AT L-1 AND THEY NEED TO THINK BEFORE ENDING THE DAY.
In post 1481, Elbirn wrote:4. Yeah that was me being a little snarky. Your over reaction is fun though.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:29 am

Post by West9 »

Actually, it wasn't BBT at all. The main driver was TSO, who is now dead and town.
The others on it were AA, pisskop, marquis, spiffeh, and west (hi that's me)

Now that I'm reading it again, once Awesome replied and was like "my hydra partner bailed so don't shit on me for being inactive," it deflated super quickly and BBT was hammered right away.

Also, I think I misunderstood lilith. DGB said that thing about the "townie sentiment" before the counterwagon even began, so I'm 100% wrong and it had nothing to do with it. DGB didn't say anything during the awesome momentum. Sorry for the backpedal but uhhhh i'm town what r u gonna do about it.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:31 am

Post by West9 »

Davsto wrote:
In post 1790, West9 wrote:Yo I'm all for people talking about how shitty the West wagon was, but uuhhhhh what does this mean?

Basically it looked more like a panicked "let's get the flip away from Mario" than anything else to me.
yeah i agree so uh why no mario vote?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:43 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1785, Cheetory6 wrote:
Very polite and gentle reminder that this is a game for fun and stuff [despite how awful mafia is in general q.q]. I'd really rather this not escalate to the point I need to get involved.
Drawing suggestion: the chillest of pills
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:53 am

Post by West9 »

Davsto wrote:
In post 1797, West9 wrote:
Davsto wrote:
In post 1790, West9 wrote:Yo I'm all for people talking about how shitty the West wagon was, but uuhhhhh what does this mean?

Basically it looked more like a panicked "let's get the flip away from Mario" than anything else to me.
yeah i agree so uh why no mario vote?

Sorry, "let's get the flip away from Spiffeh"
lol what?
- no votes on spiffeh
- start of West wagon
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:55 am

Post by West9 »

like even when there was a surge of votes on me couple of pages later ( to ), it was the Spiffeh voters who switched to me.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1802, acryon wrote:Except it's not burden of proficiency. Burden of proficiency would be me assuming they should be catching scum because they are good; I'm not doing that. I am assuming they know better than to be voting for someone based on the reasoning they are, as well as know better than to make an accusation about me attempting to discredit them and then refusing to back up the statement when confronted. These are very different things, and you and Ari are both attempting to paint my statements with the wrong brush (one that already has its own flaws actually).
Okay so it's not mafiascum-wiki definition of "burden of proficiency," but I find this vague "I'm assuming they know better" to be bad for a similar reason.
You not wanting to talk about whether or not you townread mario and instead being laser-focused on their reasoning is a decent argument for the case of you trying to discredit them.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:25 am

Post by West9 »

whoops meant to pair this up with the last post
In post 1802, acryon wrote:
In post 1790, West9 wrote:
In post 1705, acryon wrote:This Mario push is soft. The resistance in total to it is generally too soft for it to be an all-town wagon and the specific defenders are too blatant for them to be scum.
In post 1706, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can't argue that when the only defenders of BBT (who were the same people fwiw) were equally blatant.

Bad.
Gotta agree with RC here. Acryon and Davsto should explain to me why saying "this is too slow" is the wrong lesson to learn from the BBT lynch and the West flip.

If you agree here, mind pointing me to the only defenders of the BBT wagon, who are also the same people against the Mario wagon? RC had trouble with this, so maybe you could help.
I'm just looking at votecount rn, but you, Awesome-slot, pisskop, and also technically me. Skimming through those isos, what they're saying about BBT and the wagon, the theme of "this would be a more exciting lynch if it were on scum" is similar to some of the mario resistance right now.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 am

Post by West9 »

yeah idk what RC is talking about with Ari being anti-BBT tho
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 am

Post by West9 »

anti-BBT
lynch
, excuse me
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by West9 »

Here's how I see it:
In post 1705, acryon wrote:Your argument sucks
^attacking the argument
In post 1705, acryon wrote:Your argument sucks and I think you're better players than your argument is leading on.

VOTE: Anxiety Attack
^attempting to discredit them by attacking the argument.

You have some okay points about RC's wording that I don't really care about because I think the parallels between the resistance to BBTlynch and Mariolynch are more important.
The defenders of BBT then and the defenders of Mario now are being just as blatant with that specific point, which is really the main anti mario lynch argument, as it was the main anti BBT lynch argument.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by West9 »

idk i still think of "nobody is defending mario but some people are attacking mario's attackers" as super encouraging
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1841, Spiffeh wrote:I'm a little hesitant on Mario now because his reactions early on to scumreads/people wanting to color flip him seem really calm and seem town.
the ones from early D2? I remember his first response being a really weird conversation with RC that I didn't like
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1845, Marquis wrote:VOTE: hiplop
booooooooooo
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:55 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1858, Elbirn wrote:So awesome is the day 1 counter wagon to a scum lynch, and there are still people saying awesome is scum. Nah.
i'm actually not convinced that the awesome counterwagon was backed by scum. You're townreading awesome/zito, right? Talk to me a little bit about that.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:08 am

Post by West9 »

U still votin zito? Sup with that, man?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:26 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1864, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1816, West9 wrote:idk i still think of "nobody is defending mario but some people are attacking mario's attackers" as super encouraging

How? If people are attacking my attackers that doesn't mean they can't think my attackers are scummy.
do yooooOOOOOoou think your attackers are scummy?
In post 1865, MarioManiac4 wrote:BTW I really don't like people misrepping my point on Elbirn!
feel free to de-misrep then
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1868, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1862, West9 wrote:
In post 1858, Elbirn wrote:So awesome is the day 1 counter wagon to a scum lynch, and there are still people saying awesome is scum. Nah.
i'm actually not convinced that the awesome counterwagon was backed by scum. You're townreading awesome/zito, right? Talk to me a little bit about that.

So bbt, scum roleblocker, is going down in flames. But the wagon that sprung up alongside his wasn't backed by scum? Lol?
I honestly think it rose and died really quickly for it to have been the official Scum-Backed Counterwagon™
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by West9 »

i mean, shit, i might be biased because i was on it and agreed with what TSO was saying at the time about how disconcerting it was that the game had slowed down so much
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1796, West9 wrote:The main driver was TSO, who is now dead and town.
The others on it were AA, pisskop, marquis, spiffeh, and west (hi that's me)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by West9 »

also
In post 1829, Cheetory6 wrote:Image
Here you go RC.
Sorry to keep you waiting.
:)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by West9 »

or you could read the wagon. when i say it rose and fell quickly, i mean like "rose to peak size in one page and deflated in three"
it starts here -
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by West9 »

yawn
someone give me the cliff notes of the last like 5 pages
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:15 am

Post by West9 »

hey i have an idea uhhhhh lets lynch mario
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:17 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2042, RadiantCowbells wrote:We flip someone who is generally considered town but we wouldn't cry about losing.
:(
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2021, Elbirn wrote:If this is a wagon on town, scum-kop wants to distance himself from the wagon by suggesting he doesn't want it. Now that he's done so he probably thinks he's free to do as he pleases, and later hop on over to the wagon, with the justification of "well I didn't want this, but it was inevitable lol"
i'm not the biggest pisskop fan, but this specific point is silly. Pisskop said that he wasn't the feeling the mario wagon when the wagon was at L-1. This idea that he was waiting to "later hop on over to the wagon" makes absolutely no sense.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by West9 »

pisskop may be scum but mario is scum and is a better lynch for today by a mile
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2058, pisskop wrote:
In post 2056, Spiffeh wrote:pisskop's reaction to his wagon is p. bad

But I think he's done this before as town so idk

Shame on you. This wagon is terribad; most suddenly flahswagons on players with no prior case on them are. This is like compromise lynching.
you still shouldn't be lynched today but, still, shut up
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 am

Post by West9 »

ty, sorry i told you to shut up, im still a little butthurt about my flip
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:51 am

Post by West9 »

is that a euphemism?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 am

Post by West9 »

i still have no idea what flying elephant means. i checked urban dictionary but that definition is gross.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:58 am

Post by West9 »

mario r u call me a dumbo
how rude

pedit: oh okay
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by West9 »

The fact that your main point about pisskop is objectively wrong is something i kinda thought youd address, elbirn
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 am

Post by West9 »

I don't really know why I'm not dead either, but whatever. dgb is scum and dying and im happy about that.

we should save the really role-spec-heavy colorflips for after scumdgb dies, just in case she has a role description that can help fill in some blanks.

hey someone who has time should iso through dgb and bbt and see if there are any players with whom both had weird interactions.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by West9 »

ah god i've been really busy im sorry for not contributing today
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by West9 »

how dare u
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2522, lilith2013 wrote:VOTE: papa zito

This slot being the purple one yesterday still makes the most sense to me. I have no idea why we flipped Elbirn.
^ i remember agreeing a lot with this.

i might have skimmed past most of the color/role spec stuff yesterday, but scum purposefully painting their other member purple seems like the stupidest thing they could have done if we all came to the consensus yesterday that purple = scum.

why are we colorfliping spiff?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:36 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2581, Aristophanes wrote:Well, I'll theorize here I guess.

If West has wet paint, I'd guess it's from being painted Red. It depends how long paint is wet for really. But I'd think he'd have been painted in anticipation of a reflip, since most of those who advocated for it yesterday live still.

Fire may be alright to flip, a purple induces wine for what the original colour was, blue and he's cleared.

I know I started blue, so I expect a blue flip.
If I am purple, townies for sure get painted.

So Fire would probably tell us the most, imo.
I'm still worried when I think about how stupid scum would have to be to purposefully paint themselves, and that paranoia makes me really think that I'm the one with the wet paint, but I really like this and agree with it, so I'm gonna go with Ari.

If Fire ends up being blue, then I'm probably purple, so we should A) kill hiplop if enough people trust me or B) kill me so that everyone trusts me and then kill hiplop.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2618, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2615, West9 wrote:A) kill hiplop if enough people trust me

can you explain what this business is about plz
If Firebringer is blue then I'm probably purple.
If I'm purple, then this:
In post 2607, hiplop wrote:shouldnt we be flipping west "coastin on a blue flip" 9

VOTE: west9
is scummy scummy scum scum
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by West9 »

i mean i guess ari could be purple but that makes less sense to me
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2626, Elbirn wrote:And again, we know there are 2 purple players and 9 blue.

None of these players can be painted red, because we know there are no reds. So there's no possibility that scum is framing one of these 3. There necessarily must be a player in here who is scum painted blue/purple.
Oh shit I completely didn't think about that "no reds" thing.

Ok then, yeah VOTE: Firebringer
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2640, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2638, West9 wrote:i mean i guess ari could be purple but that makes less sense to me

Why does that make less sense?
at this point i think he's more likely to be town than not, and (this is a little bit wifom-y) I don't really see scum having that much of a reason to paint him.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2643, hiplop wrote:west9 is confscum, guys.
ooh this is interesting. how so?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 am

Post by West9 »

pfffffffffokay
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 am

Post by West9 »

no really i want to know
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:23 am

Post by West9 »

I'm honestly probably the best lynch today. I don't think that me living until endgame is good for town, and scum definitely painted me if they can paint people (which I have no idea if they can or can't, that whole "no reds" thing really fucks that shit up)

I think hiplop is scum, but we really kinda have to kill me or Ari today.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:29 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1386, Davsto wrote:Flipping me is a waste of what is essentially a public cop.
We have like two or three investigation roles claimed at this point, so you should talk about whatever it is you're talking about
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:30 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2716, hiplop wrote:no i dont have a guilty

VOTE: west9

hes just scum

how dare you blue ball me on this
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:45 am

Post by West9 »

Cheet,
you should update this with all of the replacements:
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:34 am

Post by West9 »

In post 2722, Davsto wrote:
In post 2719, West9 wrote:
In post 1386, Davsto wrote:Flipping me is a waste of what is essentially a public cop.
We have like two or three investigation roles claimed at this point, so you should talk about whatever it is you're talking about

?

All I was saying there is that I'm super fucking easy to read - especially with some of the players in this playerlist - and that the colour-flipping first half of the day mechanic would be a waste on me because I'm easy to read :P
haha whoops, that was the wrong quote. Im still pretty sure youve softclaimed some sort of investigative role?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2725, Davsto wrote:Not investigative.
got it, no more questions
Elbirn wrote:Then why would you broadcast that fact
thought it was investigative, thought it was weird, done talking now
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by West9 »

I still think I should die today

if I'm blue, we learn that purple is probably scum and you all kill purplescum Ari.
if I'm purple, we learn that scum can paint town and you all kill probablyscum hiplop.
either way, we get rid of the possibility of reasonably-suspected townWest living until endgame.

i'm not voting for myself though because self voting is silly and I'm still kinda hoping someone is gonna come forward with information that doesn't make my death the 100% best course of action that it is right now.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2735, Elbirn wrote:Actually I always see suggesting your own death as a scum tell

Soo there's that now.
am i wrong tho
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2733, West9 wrote:(a)
if I'm blue, we learn that purple is probably scum and you all kill purplescum Ari.
(b1)
if I'm purple, we learn that scum can paint town
(b2)
and you all kill probablyscum hiplop.
(c)
either way, we get rid of the possibility of reasonably-suspected townWest living until endgame.
Points (a) and (b1) absolutely also apply to townAri, no question.

Points (b2) and (c) don't.
Hiplop is maybescum now, and probablyscum if I flip purple.
townAri living to endgame is a much less serious problem than West living to endgame. The paranoia surrounding me is 100% more distracting than whatever paranoia is surrounding him.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by West9 »

Like I get that I should be going hardcore, "Ari is scum! Ari is scum!" but I really think me having wet paint would make a whole lotta sense, and I'd rather resolve that than push for an Ari lynch.

And, really, am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by West9 »

Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by West9 »

Everybody else playin mafia.

cheet, draw me not doin what everybody else doin
Because everybody doin what they all do.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2781, lilith2013 wrote:
@mod: zito should be voting ari?

Does anyone have a reason for preferring one over the other?
i prefer myself for the reasons ive stated and am sad that nobody's come up with a better plan than mine.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:22 am

Post by West9 »

Cheet wouldnt be silly enough to put important information in the picture and not in the flip.

Hey im gonna ask a question that ive sorta been asking indirectly: yes/no, do people think i should die today,
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:23 am

Post by West9 »

That should be a question mark and not a comma
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2739, West9 wrote:I really think me having wet paint would make a whole lotta sense, and I'd rather resolve that than push for an Ari lynch.

This is still true
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2853 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2851, Xtoxm wrote:Wouldn't we have to lynch all 3 of you to prove that?
if someone can give me a good reason why scum would frame ari and not me, ill leak my tiger nudes
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 2854, lilith2013 wrote:Easier to flip someone who hasn't been flipped than someone who has already flipped blue?

idk, I think me not being dead puts a wrench into that one.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 am

Post by West9 »

haha oh i'm definitely not scum. but I shouldn't be alive during endgame.

pedit these are weird circumstances, elbirn, so I hope you won't be upset when my flip doesn't prove your theory.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by West9 »

hey sorry I wasn't townie enough to be a confirmed town blueflip

but, you know, if one thing I know
I'll fall but I'll grow
I'm walking down this lonely road
this road that I call home
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:15 am

Post by West9 »

cheet i luv u don't let anything get you down mafia is stupid & you're the best.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”