California Trilogy - Dantès in Fresno (Game Over!)

PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:20 am

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

/confirm
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 pm

I don't really understand why people are utilizing the cordecet (sp?) voting so quickly. There really isn't a reason to spew a whole list of votes right off the bat.

Second, I'm really uncomfortable and confused by the early bandwagoning on my friend and yours, Pantsman (aka Skruffs).

I'm voting for Dragon Phoenix for being the most recent person to jump on the Skruffs bandwagon and because starting your post with "Ah, this game has finally started" is a minor scumtell.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:01 pm

jeep wrote:Why wouldn't we use it? It's a lot like a vote with a handful of FOS... ;) I think it should be employed as soon as you want to start ranking people you think might be acting scummy...

So having said that:

vote: Skruff
, PlaysWithSquirrels, LoudMouthLee
Bolded because you're contributing to my point rather than detracting from it. Who's gonna have a list of multiple scummy people on page 1?

Tags removed. Please use bold tags only for voting and unvoting. - Mod
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:39 am

LoudmouthLee wrote:
Fourth misrepresentation - My voting for MGM after no-lynch is *not* in stone. If you had read the last post, I asked if you wanted me to put MGM in front of no-lynch. I said I Would completely fine with doing that - if you wanted me to. How does that equate to "It's in stone"? You are gerry-mandering, now.
If you're trying to tell me that I can't look at voting patterns to discuss guilt or innocence, then what's the point of playing mafia? it has been discussed that I have not made ANY misrepresentations. So Scruffs, I would appreciate that you back down, and I'm going to explain why.

Scruffs acted this same exact way to me in a recently completed game. He continually attacked me for absolutely no reason, giving unsound logic and really awful points. Even though the town KNEW all of his points were awful and his logic lacking, I continued, out of a unrequited need, to respond to him. How did it end? Me, getting lynched, as an innocent.

The fact that I'm appearing in so many lists right now is reminicent of that game. It's angering me greatly.
If you aren't the first on any list, why do you care so much? You have one vote. In a game this huge that is nothing. You weren't on my radar before, but you sure are now.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:43 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Also to clarify my point on MoS, the reason I am highly suspicious of him at this point is not so much the fact that he has chosen to dilute the power of his vote to meaninglessness by supposedly making it completely random but the fact that he spent so much effort in doing so.

If he had the time to roll 19 die and actually list out each player, why couldn't he have spent that time constructively to actually bring out an attack on someone? I can see random voting as a copout to putting in actual effort, but I don't think I've seen people put
actual effort
(which rolling all those dice would be) into making sure their vote is completely meaningless.

In summary,

Die MoS, Die Suck Die!
I think this can be discarded as a null. MoS is a joker. He likes to mess around. This is what I would expect from him regardless of alignment.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 pm

This is an impression of me posting in the thread that I am wicked drunk and that I promise to post more seriously in this thread in good time so that I don't get replaced or whatever. So yeah. I'm pretty good at impressions. People say I should do stand up. Comedy that is. I won't remember this tomorrow.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:58 am

foolinc wrote:
Mgm wrote:PWS?
It think it's short for PlaysWithSquirrels, though I could be wrong.
PWS=me.

Sorry for the drunk post. I feel like I just drunk-dialed you guys :).

I find it suspicious that Pooky is continuing to go after MoS for his dice-rolling random vote. There's no info to gain from this, Pooks, you should know this. Let. It. Go.

unvote, vote: Pooky
, DragonPhoenix, LoudMouthLee

Tags corrected. - Mod
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:41 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Skruffs, I focussed on the part with Thesp specifically because it seemed to lack content.

@PWS, what makes you think there is no information to be gained from attacking MoS on his actions so far?

Specifically, what do you define as information?

For example I've already learned who is willing to join me on an attack on MoS based on my reasoning so far and who isn't. Why would you classify this as "not information"?
If you're asking me to believe that you attacked MoS to see who else would try to opportunistically join you, I guess that isn't too farfetched. If this is true, I don't like when townies pull stunts like this because it confunders the rest of the town while providing you potentially minimal information. You're an incredible analyst, Pooks, you don't need to pull stunts like this.

Secondly, in general, I'm not a very verbose player. Never have been. I'm very blunt and to the point. This doesn't mean that I'm not contributing anything.

Third, I'm falling behind in the thread slowly. School just started, I've got a lot of frat things I have to deal with because rush week has started. This game is amazingly star-studded, but I've got another of these "post everyday" games over on MT plus a small array of other minis. I'm trying to catch up, but unfortunately it might be better if I'm replaced =/.
Oh hai.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:10 am

I've requested replacement. I am so sorry, you guys. School + internship + rush week for my fraternity has just made this impossible.
Oh hai.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”