Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #204 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Wgertz, why did you claim? That role is more effective when we can have a large hood that scum know nothing about....

Neighborhood PSA try to align with people you respect but cannot get along with well for some reason. When an agreement has been reached, I will put it here.

Hood lists

1. Drixx/Cerb with Titus and TSO
2. Bins cannot align.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1617 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow. We're still talking about the gladiate and ignoring the fact that Bins's slot threatened people in a hood she was not even invited to?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1619 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Ricastle, and I'm just supposed to take her word for it? As scum, that's what Bins would have to say. Singling out a threat and eliminating it is alignment neutral.

Oh and Tunnel wants to be elected. We should do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1858 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Not liking cooldog here. He's been in a hood with Frogger and now all of a sudden thinks Frogger's role is scum. Don't think so. If he actually thought that, I would expect a push from Cooldog sooner and frustration about being aligned with scum or someone who steals his vote.

TSO, be a dear and pick this up. I have to run.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2472 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Sonic, you'd hate me now, but those rare times when I'm right, you love me. :)

I love you too honey bunch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2753 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

@RR, Throughout the history of time, The Hemmingways of the world try to solve how prehensile tails can be helpful. Instead of helping people waste time because I was so Hemmingway I forgot I couldn't, I am going to help people answer the age old question of what the fuck?

@Maxwell, I heard a rumor you could use a shot of adrenaline? Did you get it?

VOTE: Mastina

Mod:Vote count 3.0 needs replacements. :p

Thanks for the heads up! It can be hard to get everything straight, especially with how many different moving parts this game has. @_@
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2761 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Mod:What happens with a hypothetical vote thief's ability if he's in a larger hood? Do they steal all the votes?

@RR, perhaps he crumbed. Skybird's role to steal abilities is very powerful. He can steal from obvtown, forcing scum to shoot him to remove the PR or shoot obvtown. Second, he made most fakeclaims worthless as the only thing scum could change is flavor.

I can not answer hypothetical questions like this one.
If you have a question about your own role, you may PM me.
The only role-related questions I will answer publicly are ones that pertain to dead/flipped roles.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2766 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2765, Ricastle wrote:How would you know if you were targeted in the night or not?

Will answer this in PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2843 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2808, NicCage wrote:I can't see any benefit in her lying about being conftown, yes.

There's a huge one. All the free townreads day 1 and Day 2. It gets ingrained Mastina = town.Escaping two lynches, doing jackshit d1 and d2 (pushing Frogger when it cannot happen doesn't count).

I want Mastina today. I would compromise on CoolDog.

Sonic, I am calling in my chips from We the Purple. Frogger is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2866 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Your point? The same names on Frogger repeat on at least 2 of the three wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3093 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3092, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin is town. She's explained why the mod hasn't revealed her as such. Holy shit.

Farside, I get why you're not liking her this game, but she's not doing nothing.

Finally, all of this flavour yelling is giving me a headache.

Also, mastin:
In post 2910, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2882, MaxwellPuckett wrote: If you want a Fro99er lynch, tell us why, because I know there's material for it since there's been Fro99er wagons all game.
I
get
that you're scum, but I'm still going to
MURDER
you.

Nice job taking that one out of context. I was talking to NicCage, who was using a lack of distinction between a fusion based power and an alliance based power as reason for a Fro99er lynch. I said right THERE that I KNOW there's a case, so I was frustrated that he was using that as an excuse. Also I'm frustrated in general by people assuming that this game can be broken by flavour. Frustrated by a lot of things, actually, but whatever.

Anyone care to align with me tonight? Or talk? I want someone to chat with, I'm quickly learning that I make better decisions when it isn't just my own mind. maybe I'd have a good time in a hydra?

Show me this so called explanation.

~ObvTitus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3941 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Tso just sent me an alert. Sonic fucking crumbedvthe role. I picked up on of. Will. Do full links tomorrow. Driving and hosting tonight.

Second I have seen it before. Off site. I told tso. I am sorry u lacked my exp.

Asking everyone to visit you is either lightning rod or a cloner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3961 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Titus »

@RR, We are 100% town. My defense is going to be delayed. I am going to do that tomorrow afternoon. Sudden court deal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4830 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

I am willing to talk at length privately or publicly.

I feel many of the town roles were op for scum not having a roleblocker or strongman vanillaizer. NicCage and RR, if they were aware of each other and playing optimally could have aligned every night and made a near impenetrable circle of protection. The emotion behind the rant was genuine and we also had issue with the fake claims obviously.

Giving my fake flavor to Ricastle and him saying ZOMG you're scum was really frustrating and forced us to kill him. At least I got partial info out of Ricastle.

4 masons, 3 double voters, reviving watcher, cop, rolecop, lie detector, roleblocker that can be confirmable, mass commuter, dayvig, redirector, and an innocent child that's partially unkillable. Real real frustration there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4834 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

Drixx, I did discuss the theory and evolution with you. All that was legit, the analysis was me trying not to confirm townies. :p You may copy paste it here if you wish.

That real draft took several hours and the faking a couple more. I couldn't just paraphrase given the length.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4841 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

Cerb, context on last post?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4849 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

It wasn't a slip. I would have caught Sonic's role anyway. Abilities refill. Sonic's role was deducable.

Scum won solely because town imploded and we buddied the fuck out of you RR. Steven doesn't die that night in 95% of games because 5 masons should have seen too many and fuck no would a mod ever include more masons than the scumteam. This game had many many confirmable town roles. Every town role could confirm as town almost.

Killing KC was solely framing people at that point. Xtoxm needed every single available lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4850 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

Take it, aiding town imploding is what I do but if town started working together, y'all would have won.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4852 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

Reasons why Steven doesn't die N4
Bulletproof
Buddying Steven
Grapes Roleblock
NicCage camp on Steven
Strongman still alive
I double kill Steven
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4853 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda built a good chunk of my game on fooling you RR. Sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4854 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

The idea was to spread knowledge I was the inventor to limited townies, and just have me not dying suggests whoever knows is town and lynch whoever doesn't. Had to scrap that though after awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4859 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

2) I can eliminate supersaint as a possibility.

Farside rolecopped as supersaint, so we nked him after I went down. We needed everyone viable as an ml to win and Farside wasn't and not likely to be watched or healed.

It was your bulletproof that fucked up Xtoxm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4873 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Cerb, finally someone with my play style. I wanted to test a theory for years I had. When I was first playing on another site, Damus_Graves, told me that by ignoring gut that I would be vulnerable to logic based attacks. By withholding information and revealing selectively, I do think the theory holds true somewhat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4874 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4872, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Cerberus

Don't mean to break it to you, but the only thing that means anything in this game is gut.
Notice how the veteran players become more and more susceptible to short one line posts over walls.

Hands down no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4878 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

That is just a pattern you cannot explain Hermit.

I tend to agree with Cerb.

Cerb we should hydra after I am done modding wifom. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4880 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh pedits.

True "gut" is unexplained patterns.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4883 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope. Gut is the right word for a nagging feeling you cannot explain because your conscious mind hasn't caught up with the unconscious mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4887 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I do feel there's abig WotC on Hermit growing and it is wrong. WotCing players you cannot read who try is stupid and elitist. Sure Hermit has a long way to go, and should probably join secret alt 2, but wotcing him doesn't help.

Nor does policy lynching him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4899 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4891, Cerberus v666 wrote:People are REALLY fucking smart...and they frequently don't realize exactly how smart they are. Our subconscious is trained to watch for patterns, and things that don't FIT patterns. Gut is when something doesn't match the expected pattern, but you don't actually know what made it not match. If you're good enough, and dedicated enough, you will ALWAYS be able to go back and logically identify WHAT exactly caused that ping.

pedit: grapes, we asked you that because we were curious what you'd say. It wasn't encouragement, if it was, we would have asked for you to vote him. :P

About the hermit WotC thing: It's not because I can't read him, I don't care about that. it's because he doesn't contribute to the game. It isn't fun to play the game with people who don't talk.

True but our brain is also trained to pick up patterns that aren't there. That's why we need a group to verify.

Plus, the group is better than a person. Everyone knows how much a pound weighs. Put a cow in front of everyone and you get wild guesses but the average is better than any expert.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4900 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4897, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, and yes, titus, nothing to apologize for about your game plan revolving around buddying with us, simply because with the knowledge you had, there were two options: 1) Kill us because you know varsoons mod meta, as it were, means he's inclined to make powerful "main character" roles, 2)buddy us and use that to help sculpt an endgame where you'd know how we'd act.

I strongly favor a passive day 1 and townbeards. It's starting to be a towntell if I am wagoned D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4903 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes Hermit has improved from Ochem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4913 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Drixx, I think you're confbiasing with the prove your town bit.

Jailkeeps block kills. We couldn't jailkeep and kill you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4914 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Plus jailkeep requires alliance...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4937 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4930, Varsoon wrote:Speaking of Cerb and Drixx catching Titus, I nominated them for a scummy here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p7249990

Everyone should check this out. While I disagree with it, it's OK to disagree with me. If you feel I was caught, they should win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4944 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory, I never noticed. Chest was shot bc obvtown I think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4950 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

To be fair, I didn't racecop enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4970 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4958, Klingoncelt wrote:I hate having a janitor in a game...

That said, gg, everyone!

Thanks for modding this one, Varsoon, as brief as my time here was, I had fun. :D

I need to draw scum in a game with you where you actually have to hunt me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4977 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I think I did lie twice in a detectable way.

Once when I denied flavor was part of my rolecop.
Twice when I claimed to cop xtoxm.
Third by implication linking acts to quotes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4987 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4981, Metal Sonic wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7250524

nommed this for GoTY because RR's case needs to be recognized and our scumplay too

Totally seconding this. RR's play was great.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4989 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Already did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4991 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

We need to hydra lol. That's probably longer than the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4996 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@Sonic, can you imagine a scumteam with Sonic Boom, RR, and Bacon and Eggs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5002 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Not in Varsoon's but I would love to do that. I am helping Varsoon with balance for the second game. Any game but one that has ika or mollie.

@RR, Rematch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5003 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Or wait.. No radiantcowbells either. She has a wotc on me because I scumread her terrible lylo play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5004 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

ika and mollie vote and tunnel me day 1 in every single fucking game. I won't in to another game with them. It's like being hated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5005 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Blah I totally diverted the thread. :) RR your play was great.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5007 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

We can discuss this elsewhere. Mollie is not in this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5011 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

*shrug* I say I am really transparent. Maybe Drixx is getting there with my scum game, we'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5012 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5009, ika wrote:
In post 5007, Titus wrote:We can discuss this elsewhere. Mollie is not in this game.

doesnt change the point

i have been not posting here for the sole reason of my outrage that happened here. but i will not stand by and let someone who i hold dear be harped on (even if they are not in the game) knowing how they are themselfs about such things

Like I said, not discussing here. I am not looking to win a point. If you want to discuss it, we can via pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5015 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Cerb, because people think differently than we do doesn't excuse us for mislynching them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5016 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Cerb, Drixx, Sonic, us four in our hydras in the next large theme that comes up with a wotc procedure?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5018 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you do Parasyte first(A)? It's perfect for RR/SB rematch and I don't know that setup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5022 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5021, Metal Sonic wrote:but you cant play in parasyte titus?

also, hell yeah bork. i love bork. he's like my mafia god-papa

bork <3

It's Varsoon I am looking at for balance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5033 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5027, Varsoon wrote:So, here's the real question:

Should Parasyte Mafia feature the Alliance mechanic?
:D

Yes. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5038 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5023, Metal Sonic wrote:if you are reviewing it you cant play right

then how to rematch?

I can totally rematch Parasyte or SU2. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5061 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Drixx, I didn't suspect the dual claims, but I was aware that Varsoon was capable of that. My logic is only as failed as my premises. I recognize you were right that game and you were pretty good here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5083 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Cerb did Drixx's reasons match my thought patterns.

TSO and I legit had a big blow up about whether to bus or not. Kinda glad we held out because it caused NicCage to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5086 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Ahh adult thing..bah.

I do see a few things wrong here, post knowing I was scum.

1) The "rage" at checking xtoxm was fake. I checked Farside when you had me check Xtoxm. Town me would have been pissed though, so I had to fake it. Checking Farside helped a lot because otherwise we might have taken Farside into lylo.

2) The 7 masons wifom did work. The mod should never have confirmable town exceed the scumteam. I figured you would see that and realize I wasn't lying about scum having to be in Mastina/Xtoxm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”