radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

In post 16, farside22 wrote:
In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

I'm a tree stump day 1 too.
How the mod said I'm not counted as a living person.

mod: is the not voting count and alive accurate

Varsoon: Thanks for pointing this out, actually. It should properly display that there are 20 players alive and 11 votes are required to reach a majority.

In post 10, grapes wrote:VOTE: farside

Hi grapes!
Is there no trust in our relationship still?

Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?

Also hi! Happy to be in the game! :D
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:59 am

Post by radmann9 »

I'll talk girls with you. Or you can pick my brain.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:29 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 157, Cheetory6 wrote:Okay.
radmann wrote:Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?
We'll see, won't we?
Vezok's doublevoting only became apparent once he moved off of not voting.

Tell me how you're reading BeerVvezokthings.
And Maxwell.
And grapes.
And me because I'm selfish and like attention.
Gogogogogogogogogo.

Beer: He seems... well I dunno. He hasn't said a whole lot other than making a bunch of jokey posts that can't really be taken for merit. Thus I think he could be a jester (warranted they're in this game, unsure on that) so I'd think he'd be a better target at night.

Vezo: Something seems off about it. He's quick to point fingers, but that reads more town than scum. Still something feels weird. Not sure.

Maxwell: I think he's fine. I haven't seen anything suspicious about him yet except his over-excitedness with utilizing his knowledge of the flavor.

Grapes: Well... I can't really detect anything as of yet. What do you think of him?

You: Nothing has rung wrong yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled. :)
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:44 am

Post by radmann9 »

Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 178, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 167, radmann9 wrote:Yeah if anyone was reading scum it would be Mastin. Everything about his posts seem odd. And even if he's just what he claims to be, then we know that Farside is lying. So my best bet for scum read would be Mastin. Followed by Beer even though something about his posts makes me think there's a special clause or something. (Like I said, like a Jester or something if they exist in this game.)

I don't think stumps show up in the player count, which explains the 20 players (not 21) correction that Varsoon made, but that doesn't mean that it's between Farside and Mastin. So far, Mastin hasn't seemed to lie, as their votes really don't show up. They could be voteless and 'like a stump', as Mastin puts it, while not being a Stump. Actually, since Mastin said they can also be targeted by stuff and whatnot, that's even more evidence that they're not a Stump.

I wanted to vote Farside actually, but their claim holds up, for now. And, taking roles out of the equation, I'd rather vote Farside than Mastin, to be honest.

Why would you vote Farside? Also, but with both claiming to be stumps either one of them is lying or both, correct? Since only 20 are showing up as alive?
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by radmann9 »

Day one and already on post 181. Crazy man.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 182, Cheetory6 wrote:
max wrote:That's actively punishing those who are actually interested in the thing the game is about.
Seems like a varsoony thing to do.
max wrote:Ruby and Sapphire will start off in a neighbourhood together, except that one of them is actually Jasper.
Seems like a varsoony thing to do.

max wrote:Vezok, that first post (Beer's) wasn't a scumslip, if that's what you're saying.
S'not what he's saying.

radmann wrote:Beer: He seems... well I dunno. He hasn't said a whole lot other than making a bunch of jokey posts that can't really be taken for merit. Thus I think he could be a jester (warranted they're in this game, unsure on that) so I'd think he'd be a better target at night.
Doubt there's a jester in here. I think that would be bastard? I think?

radmann wrote:Vezo: Something seems off about it. He's quick to point fingers, but that reads more town than scum. Still something feels weird. Not sure.
Elaborate more on this for me sir. What posts ping you as feeling weird?

radmann wrote:Maxwell: I think he's fine. I haven't seen anything suspicious about him yet except his over-excitedness with utilizing his knowledge of the flavor.
And what's suspicion about the over-excitedness?

radmann wrote:Grapes: Well... I can't really detect anything as of yet. What do you think of him?
He's definitely a player who exists in this game.

Re: bastard: I could just be confused on the terms. But someone who would intentionally want to get lynched.

Re: Vezo: Be back in a sec with that.

Re: Maxwell: It just seemed like a bad reason to get so worked up over. He seemed to calm down once he realized the roles wouldn't necessarily be dictated by the show. Seems like they're just the character base from which to choose. Could be wrong about that, but I wouldn't think the roles would instantly be depicted by what they are on the show. Or maybe they are and Steven is cop, Pearl is doctor, and so on. Time will tell. Either way, I haven't noticed anything other than that standing out. Suspicious may not have been the right word usage.

Re: grapes: You asked me about him but you didn't find anything interesting about him?
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

In post 185, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin isn't claiming to be a stump.

Did he not just claim it there? Or is he just comparing his role TO a tree stump role?
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:56 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 340, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Vezok

Vezok, please paraphrase what was posted by beer as a lot depends on it. I don't care if it's hard to do so, just get it done.
Also please paraphrase him gloating that he successfully claimed scum and people don't believe him.

The reason I ask for this is that if what you say is true I'm willing to vote beer as his posts then are just full of him discrediting or avoiding you. Which would make him look pretty bad.

I'm also town-reading you by the way.
Some other town reads are Ricastle and farside.
We should also lynch radman if beer flips scum, he's another one of the lucky ones in my lynch pool.

Titus

I claimed because I want to draw people who need protecting to my alliance and I was making it clear I can ally with two players so people were aware of that. My role name only felt natural to add to the claim as it explains my abilities and adds credibility to the claim.
We do have other reasons, they'll become clear once I've died. Lets just say I go out with a bang, one that will lead to a scum flip if the towns not a bunch of loons.

If the cerb/drixx and you both ally us we can all join a neighbourhood. And you're all people I've just finished playing with so I like to think I know your play slightly.

Anyway, the sonic wagon looks like a counter-wagon to beer. I suggest we stick to lynching beer and if he flips scum it'll be a pretty good indicator that Metal Sonic is town, as well as vezok and a few others. There's a lot more information to be drawn out of a beer lynch and the metal wagon consists of 2 of my scum reads plus it's on one of my town reads.
If we're not going to lynch beer though I'll make do with a marquis lynch though.
~wgeurts

This post was a jumble of thoughts made while reading, now I'll explain my marquis and radman scum reads. Beer's is self-explanitory.

Beer may very well be town, but TW is right about the amount of information that a lynch would provide about Beer. Thus...

VOTE: Beer

I will await your prognosis on me Doctor Wgeurts.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it, this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to. Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:28 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 440, Cheetory6 wrote:
radmann wrote:Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it, this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to. Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.
Can you walk through this post a little more clearly? You think Beer was just screwing around earlygame and now they're trying to walk it back because people are finding it scummy? Is that the general idea?

Talk at me about what information you thought would be revealed by a Beerflip when you first voted for them.

Something about quoting a relatively unimportant line and saying that validated me seemed out of place. I thought from the beginning that Beer was either a bastard role with the purpose of getting themselves intentionally lynched. Then the other part showed up and just seemed very much like a Jeckyll and Hyde type of monster that someone mentioned. One head ridiculously over the top, the other head calm.

It seems like the first head was screwing around only for the other head to come in and clear everything up just read scum.

Nearly everyone has commented on Beer thus far. So, with another read through, could reveal a lot about everyone. Whether they voted for beer, disregarded him entirely, or voted him innocent all along.

Also I can reveal my role if that would help alleviate the scumreads like Mr. Mayor over there.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:54 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 461, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 446, radmann9 wrote:
Something about quoting a relatively unimportant line and saying that validated me seemed out of place. I thought from the beginning that Beer was either a bastard role with the purpose of getting themselves intentionally lynched. Then the other part showed up and just seemed very much like a Jeckyll and Hyde type of monster that someone mentioned. One head ridiculously over the top, the other head calm.

It seems like the first head was screwing around only for the other head to come in and clear everything up just read scum.

Nearly everyone has commented on Beer thus far. So, with another read through, could reveal a lot about everyone. Whether they voted for beer, disregarded him entirely, or voted him innocent all along.

Oh. Yep, it was Radmann.

Speaking of, Rad, you're referring to the Beer head situation in the past tense. Do you still think this is what's happening?

Well I was commenting on something someone else had said.
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:00 am

Post by radmann9 »

As for the Beer head situation, I only commented on it in past tense because well... the posts were before mine. It very well could still be going on since neither are signing their posts. Thus it's still suspicious activity. If calm head were trying to keep their distance from the more outlandish head why would he not start signing his posts? It's at least a good cover if nothing else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”