SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10249 (isolation #1200) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10244, Drixx wrote:That's a frustration post. I'm sorry if you don't like it. The last I checked there are two confirmed town players, and ZeL1nk isn't one of them. He's attempting to destroy roles. That's not town behavior.

I'm one of them!

The mindset that we're "destroying roles" by having people burn roles that are probably pretty useful for scum but not actually that useful to scum in public is frustrating because it seems selfish. We are asking you to burn these roles because the mindset we are taking this game is far more cautious than reckless; we have elected to avoid blindly trusting people although we probably could just blindly trust the 6 names I mentioned earlier and make plans to kill chain lynch/shoot them until the game is over for one side or the next. I understand that it feels shitty not to be trusted when you've both been playing pretty town, but there are a lot a lot of players that still look town and "burning your role" loses you nothing. You want to draw a kill from scum? Find them. Be a threat. You aren't going to be a threat to scum by claiming threatening things and obfuscating things about your role because we've been past that point for a very, very long time.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10251 (isolation #1201) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10248, ooba wrote:Mark Espeonage.

I'm actually thinking Esp would make a much better lynch than Ot today.

Espeonage is getting shot tonight.
Is there a reason why this isn't a good idea?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10252 (isolation #1202) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10250, ooba wrote:Imperium, you spent time with Esp.

What do you think about that slot?

I think the slot will probably flip town. I recognize that Espeonage's death is an important part of moving the game forward.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10253 (isolation #1203) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10247, Ollie wrote:Fill this in/update it if you've changed your mind, then lynch Otolia, cheers.

Metal Sonic - zzzx/espeonage
Skybird - espeonage/ZZZX
Otolia -
TheWayItEnds -
Zel1nk -
Ooba - vezokpiraka/doesn't want me to shoot TWIE
ZZZX -
Magua - Metal Sonic/
vezokpiraka - TWIE/mark undecided
Espeonage -
Drixx -
Imperium - Metal Sonic/mark undecided

I want you to shoot Espeonage. Are you going to shoot Espeonage?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10257 (isolation #1204) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10255, ooba wrote:
In post 10206, Imperium wrote:Updated Plan with Drixx's ability explained:

Town lynches Otolia
Ollie shoots Espeonage
Snowflake protects Imperium
Ollie submits mark on Metal Sonic (who Drixx will super hammer tomorrow)
ZZZX protects whoever
Vezok protects Imperium

Was just going through the plan - disagree with an MS mark.

Why?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10259 (isolation #1205) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10256, ooba wrote:
In post 10251, Imperium wrote:
In post 10248, ooba wrote:Mark Espeonage.

I'm actually thinking Esp would make a much better lynch than Ot today.

Espeonage is getting shot tonight.
Is there a reason why this isn't a good idea?

If vezok (or any of the other protective\stopper roles) are scum with Esp - it would be easy to block that kill, wouldn't it?

It would be.
This isn't necessarily a significant risk.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10260 (isolation #1206) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10258, ooba wrote:Because he's town.

How town?
Who would you mark instead?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10262 (isolation #1207) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Imperium »

Who would be your alternative to vezok?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10264 (isolation #1208) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Imperium »

But, if forced to choose, who would you choose?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10267 (isolation #1209) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Imperium »

I think a no mark is optimal.
I don't think Ollie will submit no mark.
I don't think tomorrow should be "let's lynch whoever is marked" because the night should change a lot.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10269 (isolation #1210) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Imperium »

What does that mean, exactly?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10270 (isolation #1211) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Imperium »

If you're expressing dissatisfaction on using your power tomorrow:

What utility does holding onto it bring to town?
How does it hurt the town if used tomorrow as opposed to whenever you plan on using it?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10275 (isolation #1212) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10271, ooba wrote:CHINESE : Metal, Skybird, TWIE
NORSE: The Mask, Ace, AP
MAYAN: Xombie, ZZZX, Mastin
ROMAN: Imperium, Solar, Bitmap, TD
HINDU: Pere, Farside, FT, Anamikus
GREEK: Magua, Vezo, Beast, TSO
EGYPTIAN: ooba, ceph, heartless, andy

Otolia flipping town pretty heavily implies that there's at least one scum in a three person neighborhood (Skybird, TWIE, Drixx, ZZZX). Why Drixx?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10278 (isolation #1213) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10271, ooba wrote:Unless scum gambited for MS to kill both their mass role blocker and block their Joat for N2 for a *hopeful* dream that MS survives till the end, he is town.

The blind spot that worries me is the one where MS takes the shot without the team's approval.
Peregrine as a player is not a huge loss for the scumteam.
Peregrine's role doesn't really seem that strong.
Being blocked for one night isn't really that big of a deal.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10279 (isolation #1214) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10277, Magua wrote:IDEALLY, Ollie marks tomorrow after seeing the Night flips. Like FourTrouble did D4.

If he can't do this, I do very strongly feel that no marking for a night is better than marking a shitty lynch.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10292 (isolation #1215) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

THIS

IS

NOT

HELPING
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10295 (isolation #1216) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

In other words ranting and attacking people and their intelligence does absolutely nothing for the game state except make it even more toxic than it has been and it's completely unnecessary.

When he says the threat of dying is not a threat, he's not implying he can't die easily. He's saying that he'd welcome the opportunity to be dead and wash his hands of the game.

We know what his role does and there's no need to talk about it today. You guys played hush hush for days, you don't get to complain now that someone else has a secret, but this time one that confirmed town does know. And the complaint that he's talking a bunch in the neighborhood is also bad. Considering the fact that he's trying to hash out the game with confirmed town, you really don't have to worry that he's trying to keep quiet about stuff you all should know. Brainstorming and thinking out the possibilities of the game whole not cluttering up the already too long thread is not a bad thing.

Now if you guys could stop fighting, and drixx if you could stop yelling at people, and if we could work to try to find scum so we can all be done with a game that has too many people on edge, that would be wonderful.

So, hugs everyone.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10297 (isolation #1217) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

If you mean the town read on espeonage, interact with the reasoning for the read.

Your neighborhood has expected us to buy you're an all town neighborhood for months while your slots barely play, and you are vouching for zzzx while he continues to be useless in the thread. I see no difference here except or the fact that even though we think it's likely espy is town, we all think he should be removed from the game for the sake of the game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10304 (isolation #1218) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10296, Drixx wrote:I've been working on finding scum for the last couple day phases. It's not my fault ZeLink and Skybird have you hoodwinked.

I'm opening to listening to why they're scum without the attacks on his intelligence. I don't see the scum motivation in his plans, and I have like 1% paranoia on that slot, which if you knew me you would know rarely happens. I'd be super surprised if he's scum here, not only because the way he's looking at and trying to figure out the game doesn't look like scum at all, but also due to his slots interactions with cephrir day one.

In order to claim he's group-scum you'd have to believe that cephrir intended to "VIG" a teammate for town cred, and I'm just not sure he does that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10306 (isolation #1219) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 8988, Imperium wrote:The following conversation serves two points.

Spoiler: a day two conversation with cephrir
In post 4513, Imperium wrote:
In post 4503, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4500, ooba wrote:I'm keep a slide of players\neighbourhoods. I don't have detailed notes for how I made each of the deductions/jumps. From memory:
- You weren't Egyptian because I am
- You weren't Greek because you replied to House saying you wanted to be in Olympus
- MS claimed Chinese and his two neighbours pretty early on D1
- Pegged {You\SW\Bitmap\xx} as Roman from the rest initially because "strongman with 2 kills" sounded liked Hercules and I'm pretty sure I spotted a Cupid thing from SW
- Reaffirmed when MS said 'Janus' after being Bitmap'd

This post is pretty town. If ooba was scum, the true answer to how he knew the pantheons would be because he is scum. However, he was able to produce all of these things, none of which I really picked up on, 40 minutes after the question was asked. I believe this would take longer than 40 minutes to fabricate, and furthermore, I don't think scum would have seen reason to care about the pantheon issue enough to have something like this ready.

Yeah, I have a town read there anyway, though if I have time I'll check out a scum game to see if an indicator is there too. The question was mostly a stray thought with me thinking about scum in my neighborhood.

In post 4517, Cephrir wrote:I don't think TD's block of mastin is particularly town, as someone who actually read mastin's posts yesterday.

In post 4518, Imperium wrote:
In post 3088, TiphaineDeath wrote:...... I think given how much people trust her and how much she was asking not to be targeted groupscum would find her the perfect choice to send out for a kill. And also, THERE WASN'T A GODDAMNED KILL!

I have a problem with this post.

In post 4519, Cephrir wrote:Is it the fact that it confirms he actually did read mastin's posts yesterday?

In post 4520, Imperium wrote:
In post 4519, Cephrir wrote:Is it the fact that it confirms he actually did read mastin's posts yesterday?

And by that point I do not believe he thought his roleblock on mastin stopped the kill.

In post 4521, Cephrir wrote:Because he seemingly forgot, voted other wagons, and hasn't pushed it in the intervening 9 days?

In post 4522, Imperium wrote:No. I mean at the moment when he said, "THERE WASNT A GODDAMNED KILL" I do not believe he thought his roleblock stopped the kill.

There's exactly one reason why he could have said that, but I'm just not sure either way.

He could be derp town? IDK

In post 4523, Cephrir wrote:I don't follow.

In post 4524, Imperium wrote:
In post 3092, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3088, TiphaineDeath wrote:...... I think given how much people trust her and how much she was asking not to be targeted groupscum would find her the perfect choice to send out for a kill. And also, THERE WASN'T A GODDAMNED KILL!

I'd like your conclusion better if someone else already hadn't claimed to have blocked the kill.

This might point to derp town?

IDK

In post 4527, Cephrir wrote:Well we need to decide whether we're lynching him today or not, so it kinda matters.

In post 4525, Imperium wrote:
In post 4523, Cephrir wrote:I don't follow.

It will make sense at some point.

1). There are neighborhood reasons I think zelink is definitely town, and this is something nacho agreed with me on, that I'm not going to go into, but because there's been too much of this crap in this game, here is a reason I think zelink is more likely town. This conversation just does not feel like cephrir interacting with me about his partner. What my point was was that we claimed our role in the neighborhood at the end of day one and said what we were going to do with it, TD posted before that but not again until after he claimed day two. By the point that he claimed in the post "and there wasn't a kill", ffery had informed him of what we had done night one and therefore knew his roleblock didn't stop the kill. I was trying to decide if he was scum who was pretending to be dumb or town that just didn't read our neighborhood. I also had to decide if he made that "and there wasn't a kill" as a means of not showing that he now knew what was going on.

Cephrir's interaction over that didn't feel like someone talking about his partner. I realize this might not seem strong, but peregrines reaction to td's claim felt like trying to keep the town cred on cephrir for vezok stopping the nightkill here:

In post 3092, PeregrineV wrote:

I'd like your conclusion better if someone else already hadn't claimed to have blocked the kill.

I know that not many people are really scum reading zelink, but these are a couple things that I wanted to bring up.

2) This goes to my question I've had to tth that I've asked three times now and she hasn't bothered to even pretend to answer.

In post 8850, Imperium wrote:
In post 7763, Imperium wrote:

In post 7292, Heartless wrote:I spent some time looking over Imperium and I don't have anything I'm able to articulate yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were scum.

In post 7378, Heartless wrote:There's a lot less skepticism in your neighborhood than I think should rationally exist.

What type of skepticism do you think there should be in our nieghborhood that you aren't seeing?

I have a really hard time accepting that both of the above quotes are actually true statements.

TTH of Heartless, I'd appreciate an answer to these questions. They should be simple answers.

This is mostly a prod dodge.

I'm defending my dissertation next week, so I won't be around to much.

-nacho

There is literally no way these two statements can be even remotely factual. Not only did I suspect solar wind early day one, but we also expressed concern about TD day one. Day two's entire bramble discussion was because we thought that TD got brambles by targeting us ( apparently brambles had nothing to do with us), but we thought he was lying, caught scum. And then there's this conversation in which I showed clear concern over TD. Therefore, there is absolutely no way they took a look over us AND believe we didn't have skepticism about our neighborhood. I have no idea why tth absolutely refuses to answer a question which should be simple.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10308 (isolation #1220) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

Drixx - take a Xanax or something, you infer way too many things behind what is said that isn't meant. I'm a pretty blunt person and I say what I mean.

Concerning day one. Cephrir tried to steal zelink's slot's vote day one and could not because I blocked him. If you look at the vote counts, you will see that he did not steal a vote day one. He obviously planned to role cop that slot night one so he could "VIG" kill him night two due to his role. If you look at the mask it's obvious he role copped him night one, and he stole his vote day two, intending to "VIG" kill him night two.

I'm all ears for an argument as to why he'd do that with his partner.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10309 (isolation #1221) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

I need to run to the store but I'll be back!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10313 (isolation #1222) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10311, Drixx wrote:So you have a town read on someone from months ago and you're not at all interested in updating that read?

I never said that read wasn't updated. We've had months of constant contact with him in the neighborhood and he's been extremely active, at times posting pages by himself thinking about the game when Nacho and I were ignoring the game and doing nothing. I mean sure some of the near 1000 posts he has were us playing hangman or talking about mafia games in general or just stuff about life, but there's been a good deal of gamesolving going on from his end, all by himself. (I'd say you'll see what I mean if you look at the neighborhood after the game, but due to how fun it was and some things that were said before day two ended, as far as I know our neighborhood is not being made public, so.)

I made mention in my previous post that I tend to be paranoid, which means I constantly update and examine my reads. I realize this thread hasn't seen my usual paranoia-infused waffling so it might not look like that, but it's a read I have thought about and keep coming back to town.

drixx wrote:
If ZeL1nk is town, then he needs to stop swinging his dick all over the game. Nobody enjoys being ordered around even when it's someone conftown like you or Magua. It's considerably more irritating when it's someone who has some town cred from the very start of the game. The whole "I can't believe scum would do x to other scum" completely ignores third parties as a possibility and also completely ignores the fact that scum gambits that work do so because they are actions that most people won't believe scum will actually make.

I mean, I made some crazy plays back in my live mafia days. Once when I was the godfather (in Live mafia, the Godfather has final say on the night kill, unless he's killed and then that power goes to the mob boss; the exception is if all the rest of the mafia turn on the godfather or mob boss and kill him), I killed off the last remaining mafia member besides myself at night because the people in the game were assuming she was town and I was mafia. When she died and flipped mafia nobody believed I would have done that and everyone assumed it was an attempt to frame me.

I get this. I've butted heads more than once with people taking the lead in a way I didn't appreciate very much, but just because you don't appreciate his approach doesn't mean it comes from scum. I mean think of it this way. Let's say he's town; he's spent the past couple months trying to figure out this game, which has been a bit of a slog (mostly because of things that happened day one/two, a bunch of replacements, and players that really haven't been putting much into the game). He's been trying to figure out the game, trying to figure it out from different angles and it's day six and we're still nowhere closer than we were day two. Can you see how he might be frustrated and just trying to get something done. Someone needs to take control of this game and give it some direction. I realize maybe you'd prefer if it's us or Magua, and we're doing what we can with the time and energy available to us.

And I totally get gambits, which is why I brought that up and said that it's something that I don't think that Cephrir, himself, is likely to do. Quite frankly, I don't think Cephrir is the type of player to try to get rid of a teammate day one with a "vig" shot and expect to last until the end without questions. And I don't think that out of his teammates, he'd pick TD over Peregrine if he were going to gambit like that. I mean I'll look back at day one and the suspicion on TD, but I don't think it's likely.

(We have seen partners kill each other here for the town cred, so I get the suspicion. What I am looking at is if it makes sense.)

Also, zelink makes a good point about the uselessnes of him killing us. He knew exactly what our role was as we claimed in the neighborhood at the end of day one...our entire role. So, why kill us? I mean we might not have been overly town read, but it is still hard to lynch us and with our role interactions we were very unlikely to be scum, but there were better kill targets than us when we died, especially if scum don't have important day actions we could block. His lean-town read on espy for that reason also makes sense.

Now sure, if you want to argue third party, that's fine. Maybe there is another one out there and we do need to find them, but I'm going to need something way stronger than he's being abrasive to point to him being scum. Some players are abrasive and take out their frustrations on the game. I think you're having a playstyle clash more than an alignment clash and are butting heads because of it.

I just think this game is frustrating and has everyone on edge. It's really difficult to figure out the game when there are people who aren't participating much and it makes it that much more difficult to read them, and that's taking a toll on everyone, and the more we fight with each other because we're frustrated the less we're going to figure out this game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10314 (isolation #1223) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10310, Skybird wrote:Can you bring us back some cookies? Pretty please?

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10316 (isolation #1224) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10296, Drixx wrote:I've been working on finding scum for the last couple day phases. It's not my fault ZeLink and Skybird have you hoodwinked.

Part of my reason for townreading skybird is that I've seen her as scum. I mean sure it was a newbie and I've only seen her in a couple of games so this could be discounted, but there was just a way that she expressed her towniness when she was scum that felt put on and fake, in that she tried to overexplain why people always find here scummy due to her posting style, whereas as town she just kinda has the feel of "I'm town, you're wrong." It's a tone and a conviction I'm not sure she's progressed to so quickly.

I realize that's completely weak and could be completely wrong because you'd have to have some kind of understanding of how I look at people and I could be reading that wrong and maybe she's progressed quicker than I expected her to, but that's where I'm at there.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10318 (isolation #1225) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh, also if anyone knows anything about brambles, it'd be awesome if you outed that!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10322 (isolation #1226) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

I mean at everything I've looked at brambles should be due to us, but we were told it was not, so.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10323 (isolation #1227) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay two questions that I'll look for in a minute

was cephrir in the egyptian neighborhood?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10324 (isolation #1228) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

was peregrine in the hindu neighborhood?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10325 (isolation #1229) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay peregrine's scarey deity was from the hindu pantheon and cephrir's was from the egyptian pantheon, so that would make people's fake claims from the appropriate pantheon. I don't know how helpful that is but yeah okay. I'll be over here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10326 (isolation #1230) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

In the Greek pantheon, I'd be so super duper surprised if Magua were scum.

So, if there is scum in that neighborhood I think it's Vezok.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10327 (isolation #1231) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

If there is scum in our neighborhood I think it's espy, but I don't feel great about that either.

If Hindu has another scum, it's Ollie obviously.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10328 (isolation #1232) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

If Otolia is town, think Ollie is scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10330 (isolation #1233) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm looking at all possibilities. Look at play. I've seen more than one game lost due to godfather status.

By play, I don't think that exists with Magua.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10331 (isolation #1234) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay let's just say if we find another third party then zelink is definitely not group scum because the scum team would be small and therefor shenangins would be almost none due to them wanting to stay alive.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10332 (isolation #1235) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

Let's just follow the plan and see where it leads us.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10337 (isolation #1236) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10336, Tammy wrote:How I feel:

or me geeze
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10339 (isolation #1237) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

I mean I tried to bring healing here...who in your neighborhood do you think is most likely scum?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10340 (isolation #1238) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

Im going to sleep.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10373 (isolation #1239) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Imperium »

Magua, I had Espeonage use his vig shot in the portal on someone who's unlikely to die in a distant future but is a paranoia paranoia shot if we see a bunch of townflips.
His vig takes a very very long time to reach its target.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10374 (isolation #1240) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm unsure what the risks/benefits of claiming specifics are. I don't think I would want to claim when the vig hits, but will almost definitely claim the who tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10388 (isolation #1241) » Wed May 13, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Imperium »

Would someone familiar with the game tell me what the more likely scum deities in the pantheons would be? I tried looking at them last night but got nowhere.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10399 (isolation #1242) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

There's paranoiaville

and then there's not likelytohappenville

we're in the latter.

ooba's being truthful about his role, let's move on to stuff that actually has a possibility of happening.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10400 (isolation #1243) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh also, while I'm doing work I'm also listening to music. Does anyone have any recommendations because I'm looking for new music.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10404 (isolation #1244) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

this game is so fucked
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10445 (isolation #1245) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Imperium »

Zelink killed vezok.
Espeonage was supposed to shoot ZZZX, but apparently didn't for some reason?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10447 (isolation #1246) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't really know why espeonage would shoot vezok when zelink already said he was gonna kill vezok. He could have vig shot zelink, maybe, but where did the scum kill go? Zelink blocked vezok last night.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10513 (isolation #1247) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Imperium »

Fragilize is a day ability, roleblocking is a night ability.
Zelink fragilized vezok during the day and roleblocked him during the night.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10514 (isolation #1248) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

The double-up argument is probably not true:

1) Espeonage knew who the scumteam was going to kill, so he didn't shoot Zelink/let them shoot Zelink when he already did.
2) Espeonage knew that vezok was a strong suspicion of ours/likely dying soon, so it's also pretty unlikely he decided to shoot vezok instead of ZZZX (town).
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10515 (isolation #1249) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Imperium »

I think last scum is probably in the Mayan neighborhood. I'm likely to post more tomorrow or Wednesday.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10517 (isolation #1250) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

The fragilizer makes it so that if the person targetted commits an action they die. He targeted Vezok, so when Vezok committed his night action he died.

I believe that nacho is speaking in hypotheticals there. We've both thought that if there's scum in the two of you it's zzzx and not you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10518 (isolation #1251) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh and espy took us into the portal in like the last couple hours of that night phase, so he would have had to have submitted the kill on whomever he did during the day phase, so I guess that would be tonight that they would die.

I'd have to look and see if we had discussed having a vig shoot espeonage before going into the portal though?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10519 (isolation #1252) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh and take this for whatever it's worth but in the portal, Espy tried steering us towards skybird looking bad as well as zelink. Basically he said that he thought that zelink killed mastin as a means of making a preplanned attack on mastin's neighborhood. And he thought at some point that Drixx was scum.

He claimed to have submitted the kill on zzzx on the morning of May 3rd.

That's pretty much the sum of our portal interactions.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10521 (isolation #1253) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

I haven't read the role flip, but the way he talked about it in the neighborhood was that he targeted someone and if they used an action it killed them. So it didn't have to be them using the action in that phase, but once targeted they would die if they acted.

And we didn't keep the ability a secret so that he could draw a night kill, in fact I thought he was bulletproof?, we didn't want the ability of fragilize known because we were hoping we'd catch scum performing a night action and dying with it and if they knew what fragilize was and knew who we suspected they'd act accordingly. Once Otolia flipped Vezok being town was way way more likely, though I didn't suspect him too much either, but we do think that one of the protectives is scum, so.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10523 (isolation #1254) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

It was his ult. Also I just read his pm and he must have given up his bp to do his ult.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10543 (isolation #1255) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10537, Magua wrote:A logical and reasoned approach.

And then the answer is to ask the mod, not speculate wantonly in the thread.

If the mod says that a roleblocked vezok would still die due to Night Terrors, there's your answer. And if the mod says that he wouldn't, there's your answer.

Literally no other answer matters, even Imperium's.

Zelink asked the mod if vezok would still die if his action was roleblocked.
The answer was yes. He wouldn't have targeted him otherwise.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10544 (isolation #1256) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10516, Drixx wrote:Since Imperium is mod confirmed town, that's Imperium saying I'm the last scum. Interdesting.

what does this even mean
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10585 (isolation #1257) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm not in the mood for this today, maybe tomorrow, but I thought that mastin out bees on zzzx day one and had him target her with his night action, which then spread bees onto mastin and that's why she cleared him.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10586 (isolation #1258) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

*mastin put bees...
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10600 (isolation #1259) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

*have something to say but waiting for the unconfirmed to say something useful*

this might be a prodddogge.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10698 (isolation #1260) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

Was busy this weekend. I'll try to catch up at some point tonight before going to sleep but it might be tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10751 (isolation #1261) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay I'm caught up here. I want to read through zelink's (rest in peace, we miss you and can barely go in without you) posts in the neighborhood because he put in a lot of thought to trying to figure things out. I might finish that tonight but I accidentally took a super long nap today, so that might wait until tomorrow.

I know that nacho isn't caught up and I'm not sure if he will, zelink's death has affected him greatly and just thinking about reading the game reminds him of neighborhood frolicking and hangman fun times which are now gone. Anyway, a couple days ago I told him that drixx had claimed third party and I think his response was oh that's easy we lynch him, but not sure if that is his thoughts because I hadn't read nor conveyed the actual claim and I think I had been drinking whiskey when I told him that so I might not be remembering correctly.

Anyway, I'll at least update him and get his thoughts and maybe he'll step out of mourning long enough to give some thoughts. Whatever I do will have to be done by Thursday evening as I have family coming into visit Thursday through the weekend and my time will be limited.

I do think with two cops it's possible there is a godfather, but I'd bet the game on magua not being a godfather and that clear being true. This just is not magua's scum game.

I do remember, I think, that nacho agreed with me that skybird would probably flip town though I think I think that more strongly than he does.

Drixx - part of your argument concerning the night kills isn't actually correct. Yes, there is a town reason for vezok being dead (that was zelink's kill), but your argument that because there was another town death it means one scum is still alive isn't actually right. Espeonage was alive last night and it's theoretically possible that espeonage, as the last scum, killed zelink last night and was killed himself. I'm not sure if I believe he is the last scum as I'd have to look at the setup, think, and talk to nacho and/or magua about what would be more likely. Balance is not my strong suit, but I'm leaning towards there being one more scum of some kind as town power would suggest that, I would think.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10753 (isolation #1262) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh wait. There is another scum killing role. Espeonage was blocked last night because he portaled us the night before.

Also, zelink made good points to quell any paranoia I had with Ollie being group scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10754 (isolation #1263) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

One thing that zelink pointed out is who eould be available to make a kill last night. I guess if they can action and kill it's not very strong, but he thought the only kills last night could be performed by drixx, zzzx or Magua.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10755 (isolation #1264) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

Or skybird.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10758 (isolation #1265) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay that's kinda funny because I don't think he realized that. He could have portaled us again then to save himself. He knew he was being shot so I'm surprised he didn't leave if he could. I might be sounding stupid right now though because I haven't looked to see if there were limmitations to portaling.

Yeah I know my paranoia on Ollie as group scum is silly. I do worry about another third party though because the amount of VIG shots this game seems weird for all being town.

I'm probably going to sleep now.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10807 (isolation #1266) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Imperium »

oh erm so I'm trashed.

A couple days ago I gave nacho an update on the game. I think either he got so upset at the loss of zelink that he couldn't bear to read my text or respond or he just ignored me altogether which would be sad face.

ANYWAY I don't know what's going on really, but I'd lynch Metal Sonic because why the fuck not?s Though I probs shouldn't make any decisions in this state, so I'm just gonna prod dodge!

Hopefully my other head will ride in here and say this is what we;re gonna do and it will be awesome but who knows? MAYBE tomorrow I'll drink less and have a clearer mind??? I wouldn't bet on it though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10808 (isolation #1267) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10806, Skybird wrote:I just realized I said I wasn't OK with being the lynch in my last post. Scratch the not, I am OK with it.

ZZX, you have a better chance of seeing my flip right now so move your vote. I think people should look hard at you tomorrow with the kind of game you have played here.

Don't be okay with your lynch!

Some of us believe in you. Don't let us (me) be wrong!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10833 (isolation #1268) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm sorry I haven't been around. I've been working on revisions and my family is in town. I thought nacho said he'd come here this weekend, but I might be making that up :p

Anyway sorry we suck. I will check in here tomorrow to hammer whoever.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10835 (isolation #1269) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't mind hammering twie I suppose.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10840 (isolation #1270) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm drunk and not paying attention and even I know you didn't hammer.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10841 (isolation #1271) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

...I don't think.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10852 (isolation #1272) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Imperium »

Magua, it's time to fullclaim.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10853 (isolation #1273) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Imperium »

I think espeonage took his shot early and got it blocked.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10855 (isolation #1274) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't think Espeonage-shot speculation really helps anything.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10856 (isolation #1275) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 10854, Magua wrote:Will happily fullclaim tomorrow!

I'm pondering reading Drixx's wall but I'm really thinking I won't.

Why?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10948 (isolation #1276) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

Magua, can you use your vengeful in LyLo?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10949 (isolation #1277) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10859, Magua wrote:
In post 10856, Imperium wrote:Why?

Why not claim today? Because I'm pretty confident I'm not going to get lynched today so there's no benefit in me claiming.

If it's why not read Drixx's wall, because I saw it started with more paranoia about people piling on ZZZX and yet didn't include a vote.

Currently the shortlist is 1) Skybird, and 2) you. I guess I could see Skybird as the last scum, but if Skybird isn't, then yeah it's probably just you.

I'd rather get this claiming situation sorted out before tomorrow so I can have increased confidence and knowledge while making decisions today.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10975 (isolation #1278) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

:/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10976 (isolation #1279) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

I really really really don't think Skybird is the last scum. I think Ollie is my strongest choice for scum at the moment, which is a weird thing to say.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10977 (isolation #1280) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

Although role-wise, it would probably make the most sense for one of ZZZX or Skybird to be scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10978 (isolation #1281) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10967, Ollie wrote:yes I marked skybird, no brainer.

In post 10955, Drixx wrote:
You wonder why I theorize you as scum and then you throw threats around without any apparent thought to how much damage you could cause.

Where did I throw threats around? :lol: Of course I've thought about potential damage, which is why the only person I would shoot tonight is you as we can't afford to lose another townie. As I said, I don't have to shoot anyone, the choice is between you & no one.

I don't think he should shoot

Revelatory news, 3rd party doesn't want to be shot. :wink:

It doesn't really make sense to shoot Drixx, considering Drixx has played town as shit the whole game and claiming third party on day 1 makes him pretty likely town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10980 (isolation #1282) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Imperium »

I also don't think that ZZZX is the last scum. I think the Skybird suspicion is mostly frustration because of playstyle.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10981 (isolation #1283) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10950, Magua wrote:
In post 10948, Imperium wrote:Magua, can you use your vengeful in LyLo?

Yes. If Skybird is not scum, you will have the pleasure of lynching me.

(In essence, you get me + two of (Drixx, ZZZX, Ollie, Skybird))

The thing for me is that I really think Drixx's claim is straight up truthful, and I really think that ZZZX is town, and I really think that Ollie is town.

The other thing for me is that if Skybird is scum, I do not believe I can successfully vengekill her given her claim.

Why not three of that group?
If scum have a game-ending kill in store that isn't ollie, then they probably just win and I'm not going to cry anything but the manliest of tears.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10983 (isolation #1284) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

And a kill tonight?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10984 (isolation #1285) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10982, Magua wrote:Ok.

Well.

If you feel that strongly that Drixx and ZZZX are town, lynch Skybird today, and then you can do what you want tomorrow.

PEdit: Basic math? Lynch today, then me and a lynch tomorrow? The "you get" there is "you get to kill".

To be clear, I feel strongly that Drixx and Skybird are not-scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10987 (isolation #1286) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

ZZZX should be the last scum.
I briefly for a moment thought that it was Ollie because Ollie play has not been anything special or memorable and there have been a few sketchy things here and there, but FT was town enough to the point where he probably just deserves the win if he's scum, even without taking the Cephrir shot into account.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10988 (isolation #1287) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

I also think that Espeonage would have been more excited about the game if he had a partner that looked as toen as FourTrouble did.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10989 (isolation #1288) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10986, Magua wrote:I agree that Drixx is not scum, not with a D1 neighborhood claim.

I have reservations about ZZZX because of the information conflict. I will share shortly.

Shortly as in today or tomorrow
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10992 (isolation #1289) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10991, Nachomamma8 wrote:It makes a ton of sense for ZZZX to shoot ooba over Ollie as well: ooba was still scumreading him despite the guilty thanks to the Hunter speculation, which also makes sense.

:(
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10995 (isolation #1290) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10994, Drixx wrote:I dunno Imperium... the very fact that we're chasing our tails trying to figure out who it is means that whomever it is has played really well, or gotten really lucky, or both.

Wha does this mean?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11003 (isolation #1291) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Imperium »

I really really really really don't think Skybird is the last scum. I read a few of her past games recently, and I think that for her to advance from her last scum game to this as a scum game with no practice inbetween would be inconceivable. I think that her play today where she's begging to be lynched has very very close similarities to her posting pre-lylo where House ended up mislynching her and none at all to her last scum game where she felt awkward as hell interacting with the wagon on her in general, and I think her play here where she's pushing to be lynched when she actually just needs one more lynch before winning the game as scum doesn't make any sense at all, especially considering what a slog it would have been pushing the game to this point.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11005 (isolation #1292) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Imperium »

Ollie-slot, if scum, deserves the win. FourTrouble's shot on Cephrir put us in the lead a dramatic amount, and Ollie shooting Espeonage when he was vulnerable (roleblocked thanks to grabbing us) when he could have justified a shot elsewhere and picked a bad mark the next day and been completely fine riding the ridiculous amount of town cred he had into the win additionally seems unbelievable.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11006 (isolation #1293) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Imperium »

Magua-scum seems like a really really ridiculous stretch, although maybe it is possible? If he has a LyLo-skipping ability as scum, maybe he wins here, but sheer drive and townposting throughout the game and it being hard to believe he has a way out of wriggling out of the lynch and public watcher stuff makes me go :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11007 (isolation #1294) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Imperium »

Drixx-scum after play this game and third party claim in the neighborhood D1 definitely seems no.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11008 (isolation #1295) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11004, ZZZX wrote:
In post 11003, Imperium wrote:I really really really really don't think Skybird is the last scum. I read a few of her past games recently, and I think that for her to advance from her last scum game to this as a scum game with no practice inbetween would be inconceivable. I think that her play today where she's begging to be lynched has very very close similarities to her posting pre-lylo where House ended up mislynching her and none at all to her last scum game where she felt awkward as hell interacting with the wagon on her in general, and I think her play here where she's pushing to be lynched when she actually just needs one more lynch before winning the game as scum doesn't make any sense at all, especially considering what a slog it would have been pushing the game to this point.

I agree with you here.

Who do you think the last scum is if it isn't Skybird?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11009 (isolation #1296) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Imperium »

ZZZX-scum makes sense thanks to public watcher results, it makes sense as a protective role to balance out the scumteam as a protective role to counter all the vigs and the double cops, and ooba kill over Ollie makes sense thanks to ooba's suspicion on ZZZX that no one else really felt as strongly.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11010 (isolation #1297) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Imperium »

There's also the matter of scum actually getting a kill in on mastin when the whole neighborhood had mastin pretty solidly protected in general definitely implies scum in that neighborhood.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11012 (isolation #1298) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Imperium »

Plenty of people wanted ZZZX to die, but he was only left alive because people trusted mastin. Thus, mastin living as long as she did makes sense if ZZZX is scum, especially especially if ZZZX is godfather.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11013 (isolation #1299) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Imperium »

Skybird, as scum, could have killed mastin immediately if she wanted thanks to redirecting scum kill from herself to mastin and made your slot and ZZZX's slot mislynchable much earlier. Why wouldn't she want mastin to die early, especially when mastin was cop with a neighborhood she was calling all-town and that really was all-town?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11015 (isolation #1300) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Imperium »

I do believe that skybird as scum wins the game if she's scum and left alive past today. I would be voting ZZZX if that wasn't the case, but confirming Skybird as town today and having {Me, Magua, Skybird} as a confirmable town group going into mylo tomorrow is also pretty lovely and solid.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11017 (isolation #1301) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Imperium »

If we vote ZZZX and Skybird doesn't hammer with her triplevote even though Ollie can't kill her and if she kills Magua no one else can kill her, she is confirmed town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11018 (isolation #1302) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Imperium »

Although that probably won't give us much more advantage than just lynching Skybird, having Ollie shoot ZZZX and ZZZX redirect from us to him and picking one out of you and Ollie tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11019 (isolation #1303) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Imperium »

I also don't understand how scum actually win if Skybird is town? If they try to shoot her, she just redirects to them...?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11028 (isolation #1304) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh I need to check something.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11029 (isolation #1305) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

Zelink died night 6.

His role blocks:

N1- Mastin
N2 - TSO?
N3 - TSO
N4 - Skybird
N5 - Skybird
N6 - Vezok

Zelink blocked skybird on the night that espeonage portaled us. I was going to say this confirms her as town unless you think she's third party or there's more than one scum left but I just read zelink's post about her letting actions through, so I suppose she could have not let the action through, so I dunno.

Still think she's town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11031 (isolation #1306) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

Bees stuff. I don't know if anyone did this recently, but I'm trying to wrap my head around it so.

ZX and Mastin have bees as of night one/day two. For some reason, ZX doesn't get brambles on him even though he visited Mastin and gave him bees.

ZX, Mastin and TSO have bees on them as of night two/day three. (Mastin forgot to cop TSO night two) (This is the night that she got the incorrect message about metal sonic having bees on him.) (This is the night that she got the incorrect message about metal sonic having bees on him. Part of me wonders is Metal was supposed to have bees on him, but because he was rolestopped by vezok then if someone did try to visit metal he would have gotten bees on him. The only person that it would be possible for that to happen at this point, unless Mastin was holding back anything else, is ZZZX, but I don't really think outguessing mod errors and rabbit holing will help at this point.)

ZX, Mastin, TSO and Magua have bees on them as of night three/day four. (Mastin copped Magua *and* gave him bees, Magua is order aligned.) (This is the night that she got the incorrect message about metal sonic having bees on him..)

ZX, Mastin, TSO, Magua, Imperium, Vezok, Drixx have bees on them as of night four/day five (Mastin copped us the night we were killed.) (Magua put bees on Vezok, and Drixx would have gotten bees from ZX.)

One thing I did just find interesting is that Mastin says she can clear both Drixx and ZZZX in the day she died. Not sure what to make of that, but it does give motive to kill her besides the cop thing.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11032 (isolation #1307) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

Yeah, nacho went over some of that today, but I'd just woken up so everything he said went lalala over my head, and I didn't have a chance to get back to him when I had actually woken up. So, maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11036 (isolation #1308) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11035, ZZZX wrote:
In post 11025, Ollie wrote:
In post 11005, Imperium wrote:Ollie-slot, if scum, deserves the win. FourTrouble's shot on Cephrir put us in the lead a dramatic amount, and Ollie shooting Espeonage when he was vulnerable (roleblocked thanks to grabbing us) when he could have justified a shot elsewhere and picked a bad mark the next day and been completely fine riding the ridiculous amount of town cred he had into the win additionally seems unbelievable.

good post

In post 11018, Imperium wrote:Although that probably won't give us much more advantage than just lynching Skybird, having Ollie shoot ZZZX and ZZZX redirect from us to him and picking one out of you and Ollie tomorrow.

I say lynch Skybird today, then ZZZX tomorrow if needed. You, Magua & I are town, Drixx is 3rd party, so we should be sweet numbers wise. From the perspective I can see the game from, it's one scum or two scum left. We're in control as long as we stick with the most likely people & don't get silly with paranoia. To lose from this position (after such a long game especially) would be a joke.

build mislynched that would lose us the game, yea... no.

Explain?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11086 (isolation #1309) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 10990, Magua wrote:(It occurs to me as I type this that maybe dead people don't show up with brambles for *reasons*, so I'm asking dramonic.)

Did dramonic ever get back to you about this, Magua?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11087 (isolation #1310) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

Skybird's role as scum would have netted her a win if she survived to the day before lylo as scum :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11088 (isolation #1311) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Imperium »

And she probably very easily could have quickhammered the day before the day before lylo to get there
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11089 (isolation #1312) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

Espeonage could be lynched if you waited for him to come back from his portal, which we would have done.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11090 (isolation #1313) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

yeah I am claiming intent to hammer zzzx, time for game to move
public watcher point is a strong point that hasn't been addressed
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11100 (isolation #1314) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Imperium »

Skybird:

If I were to vote Ollie in the near future and you were scum, you would be able to quickhammer him, avoid any actions that could possibly kill you, shoot Magua without reprieve, and then automatically win the game due to your triple vote ability. You are aware of this, right?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11101 (isolation #1315) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Imperium »

Magua-town can public watch himself during the night.
Anyone who kills us overnight will be blocked for two nights, netting us yet another mislynch.
Skybird-town is unkillable.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11102 (isolation #1316) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Imperium »

If we can make the Skybird-town call today, we win the game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11103 (isolation #1317) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11099, Ollie wrote:
In post 11098, Magua wrote:I don't. You are misreading.

I do have you as scum over skybird though.

How many mafia has she killed?

That doesn't make you confirmed town, unfortunately.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11104 (isolation #1318) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Imperium »

It could just be a Drixx lynch that ends the game :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11105 (isolation #1319) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Imperium »

Drixx, run me through why you couldn't win with your thunder strike condition one more time.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11107 (isolation #1320) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Imperium »

Killing scum isn't the only metric for determining towniness.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11111 (isolation #1321) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11109, Ollie wrote:*losing not leading

In post 11107, Imperium wrote:Killing scum isn't the only metric for determining towniness.

Feel free to continue the obvious statements. It is right up there at the top of the list though isn't it.

On a list of objective towntells, sure.
Unfortunately, I don't follow those too closely.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11112 (isolation #1322) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Imperium »

Unfortunately unfortunately, I also strongly feel everyone is telling the truth.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11113 (isolation #1323) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Imperium »

GOD DAMN IT NO
PARANOIA

I AM HAMMERING ZZZX TOMORROW.
IF SKYBIRD IS TOWN, WE WIN.
IF SKYBIRD IS SCUM, WE LOSE.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11114 (isolation #1324) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Imperium »

We have been playing this game for 5 fucking months.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11115 (isolation #1325) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Imperium »

IEHRBFKZIWHTNXKUSYWBGKXOSVFKXOQGTKCOSUEBTKZIWVSLAPLEBRKSJDJF EVHDJNRGSJDBF ANDG SJMFT SJENE SJT D SJD S DJXBEBJSJFBSJADBDKABF
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11118 (isolation #1326) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Imperium »

Probably for the best, I would have pussyfooted that vote for at least two more days :(
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11121 (isolation #1327) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Imperium »

Is this what hope feels like?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11149 (isolation #1328) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Imperium »

I still feel fairly confident Skybird is town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11150 (isolation #1329) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm still going to do the thing that makes Skybird confirmed town tomorrow, which currently is vote her.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11184 (isolation #1330) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Imperium »

Vote: ZZZX

not gonna lynch skybird, sorry
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11185 (isolation #1331) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 9919, Skybird wrote:
In post 9902, Drixx wrote:Disagree. Also LOL @ MetalSonic trying to call me scum without having the balls to just say it. I've been trying to figure out how to evaluate Otolia and Skybird's similar claims since they came about. They both claimed very similar roles and it seems unlikely for those to both be true claims and also both be town, yes? I also despise it when people do shady shit like cherry picking a tiny part of something to try and make it seem like someone lied when that someone didn't. That's scumplay or shitty town play, and I'll call it out and defend the target of it every single time.

If I had to bet the game right this moment, I would say that Skybird's claim is the likely scum between the two. If I'm wrong and Otolia flips scum or Skybird flips town, I'll gladly spit on his grave and apologize to her. Until I know for sure, it's just my best evaluation of what I know.

Yeah, come at me bro. How about we talk about your shady ass for a second? You intentionally misled the game into thinking you were a third party. I'm starting to seriously think that you made that JOAT bullshit up, and the third party deception was a gambit. You set up the expectation that you'll claim a third party role that wins with town, and then make a JOAT claim as town and you're all like "psyche!" ... but we have zero confirmation of anything other than your ability to kill occasionally and that you came up with some role names. Gee guys ... ever seen a scum role that can find out what role people have?

The sheer idiocy on display in this game sometimes is beyond shocking.

Why do you think my claim and Otolia's claim is so similar?

You should have a nice apology ready for when I flip town. Just saying.

no
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11186 (isolation #1332) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11059, Skybird wrote:You guys obviously don't trust me. I can't think of anything I can do to show you I am town. So fucking lynch me and get it over with. Damn, I'm doing my best to solve this game and you all keep dancing around wondering whether I'm town. You can find out. Lynch me and you don't have to worry about any triple votes. I just want to highlight a couple of things. Drixx still has not told us if as 3rd party he is a racist. All this talk about calling the storm being the way he can win is meaningless if he has the same win condition that AP had. AP would have won when all threats to his pantheon were gone. I read that as everyone not inside his pantheon is dead. I don't really see another way to interpret it.

no
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11188 (isolation #1333) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Imperium »

I would say that you can't lynch her while I'm voting ZZZX so nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11189 (isolation #1334) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11096, Skybird wrote:Imp, I still think you need to get rid of me now so I won't be a distraction tomorrow. I think town is close to winning this but if I am still alive tomorrow, I will continue to be pointed at and called scummy.

Skybird also said this when I told her I would be giving her the win momentarily. That doesn't seem like something scum would say to me.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11190 (isolation #1335) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Imperium »

I also need to draw a line in the sand somewhere, and I feel most comfortable drawing it here. If you have a compelling reason why I'm throwing the game away, feel free to let me know before I finish throwing the game away.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11192 (isolation #1336) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Imperium »

I am not compelled.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11194 (isolation #1337) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Imperium »

Yes, ZZZX?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11209 (isolation #1338) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11207, ZZZX wrote:<<Semi Cleared by tracker

You were not tracked on a night when there was only one scum left and a kill was made. This means you are not cleared.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11210 (isolation #1339) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11207, ZZZX wrote:<<Cleared by cop

There are two flipped town cops in the game who have innocents on town players, meaning they aren't insane. The last scum is probably a godfather. The cop investigation means nothing.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11211 (isolation #1340) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11207, ZZZX wrote:<<Clearly town

Why?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11212 (isolation #1341) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Imperium »

What if there's a death godfather?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11239 (isolation #1342) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11220, Ollie wrote:
In post 11219, TheWayItEnds wrote:because if we lynch zzzx today you've lost your chance at ever lynching sky.

fuck that then, coulda sworn some ppl were saying it would be ok having her through to tomorrow but I don't see how.

UNVOTE: ZZZX

VOTE: skybird

ZZZX can wait.

I can't keep up with all these roles (didn't help that I came in after a gazillion pages).

Imperium; vote skybird then choose between the rest of us tomorrow for your vote.

I'm not voting Skybird.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11240 (isolation #1343) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11222, Ollie wrote:Will Magua & Imperium both be alive tomorrow or will one die? What's the likely scenario?

Ifor scum kill Magua, they will be outed as scum unless they have a way to get around a public watcher. If they kill us, they will not be able to kill for two nights and thus town will get another mislynch, unless they have a way to get around blocks.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11244 (isolation #1344) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Imperium »

Last time we talked nacho still wanted to lynch zzzx.

Drixx - some people don't react well to being called scum, you should see me. And if skybird is town here like I think she is (please be town) then she has been up for lynch and called scum for 5 months. That's mentally draining.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11246 (isolation #1345) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11228, Drixx wrote:If I'm not around, but you can only block one thing, then Imperium roleblocks you (which you stop) and then the game lynches Magua who venge kills you and town wins.

If the block is an automatic block (passive), then my block wouldn't affect it. If the block is triggered by Skybird as she claimed (active), then I doubt she'd be blocking anything but the vengekill. I also doubt she somehow wouldn't kill Magua overnight.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11247 (isolation #1346) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11242, Ollie wrote:
In post 11239, Imperium wrote:I'm not voting Skybird.

So you're totally sure that she's not scum then? Why are you so willing to risk losing?

I'd rather no lynch than risk everything on ZZZX being scum. There's no need to do that.

I am risking the game on skybird-town. If there was any reason why Skybird was scum other than paranoia that she would instantly win if she doesn't win past today, then I would be willing to vote her.

But I don't see any reason why I should vote Skybird when no one is convinced Skybird is scum, no one has a strong reason for Skybird being scum, and both Tammy and I have strong reasons for Skybird being town. I thought baseless paranoia was how town lost games?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11252 (isolation #1347) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11249, Magua wrote:Well, now, getting on close to deadline, so.

Imperium, allow me to tell you my ultimate, which has not yet been used, would allow for you to name three people + me to die the death of....er, death.

So of (Ollie, ZZZX, Drixx, Skybird), you pick only one to live. Who is it?

Skybird.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11253 (isolation #1348) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Imperium »

But am reasonably sure that all of those people except ZZZX are town/third party.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11255 (isolation #1349) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Imperium »

:roll:
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11269 (isolation #1350) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11262, Ollie wrote:You are going with what you think (that skybird is town) over what you know (that if skybird is scum & is not lynched today then we are fucked). The last scum is skybird or ZZZX, if we lynch skybird today, it'd only be a matter of lynching ZZZX tomorrow. We play it safe, we win. But oh no, you want to make the game a 50/50 toss of a coin. That's illogical. What's your motivation to do that?

If Skybird is town and we don't lynch Skybird today, we win the game.

If Skybird is scum and we don't lynch Skybird today, we lose the game.

I believe Skybird is town.

What should I do?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11282 (isolation #1351) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11273, Ollie wrote:You could start by not misrepresenting & simplying the game down to a place where what you want to do looks like the smart option because it isn't.

It is the smart option for you to lynch skybird because you think there is a possibility of skybird being scum. We don't think there is a possibility of skybird being scum. We find the chances of you being scum a bit more realistic, although we don't really think you're scum either.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11284 (isolation #1352) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'll rephrase that. Out of all players alive that aren't me, I feel Skybird has the smallest chance of flipping scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11333 (isolation #1353) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11299, Drixx wrote:I think Ollie is scum but me and ZZZX can't carry that water alone. I also asked Imperium at the start of the day whether I should unload today or hold for tomorrow. That question was never answered. So you can take your whole "he hasn't voted" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Its your choice. If you feel we are lynching scum today, use it now. If you don't, don't.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11334 (isolation #1354) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11299, Drixx wrote:The rational play is to remove the potential auto lose condition. I'm seriously wondering if I've wandered into an alternate universe or something.

If you believe that Ollie is scum and ZZZX is town, this is a losing move.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11335 (isolation #1355) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11326, Ollie wrote:I thought ZZZX was the last scum but he seems genuinely open to lynching himself, there's no angle in that unless he's unlynchable unless it was one last gambit, doesn't look that way though. So that puts me to thinking skybird is the last scum, if not; Drixx. So I would have ZZZX as the most likely to be town now. I don't see why he would announce intent to off himself if he's scum. In contrast, skybird has never actually truly been on the verge of being lynched to see what she would do.

Skybird has been more genuinely open to lynching herself than ZZZX has.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11336 (isolation #1356) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

Skybird keeps making town posts. Ollie keeps making town posts. ZZZX keeps trying to make town posts but is never quite there, especially compared to his ISO in Nightless.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11340 (isolation #1357) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11337, ZZZX wrote:
In post 11336, Imperium wrote:Skybird keeps making town posts. Ollie keeps making town posts. ZZZX keeps trying to make town posts but is never quite there, especially compared to his ISO in Nightless.

When I flip you will see how you joined the 'can't read zzzx for crap' group

I find sky surviving my most prob option

OK.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11341 (isolation #1358) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11338, ZZZX wrote:Also imp do you think that I am a god father?

Yes.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11342 (isolation #1359) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11339, ZZZX wrote:Track clear

This doesn't need to be necessary.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11343 (isolation #1360) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11339, ZZZX wrote:would scum really have a redirect to self ability?

I had this ability as scum in FFX.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11344 (isolation #1361) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11339, ZZZX wrote:If you still think i am scum then hit you face in the wall and reread my iso/this post. Sense Rense and repeat as needed

This would be a valid line if you actually spent effort pursuing scum suspects. It would be a valid line if you had reasons to call yourself town instead of ignoring reasons why those reasons you name aren't exactly the best. It would be a valid line of thought if you did anything at all beyond "hey guys I'm town, hey guys I'm town" and somehow managed to do it in a way that was less genuine than the diatribes of everyone else.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11345 (isolation #1362) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Imperium »

Skybird has pressed her top suspect of Drixx, she has expressed suspicion of Ollie. Ollie has pushed his game-winning line of Skybird/you. Drixx has pushed and expressed strong suspicions of Skybird/Ollie at points. You piggybacked a case off Ollie that equates to "lurking", and haven't had thoughts suspicions past that at all.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11368 (isolation #1363) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11361, Drixx wrote:1.) If there is just a single kill tonight, then I'll be around with Storm Call ... go go trying to avoid something that can't be blocked.
2.) If I get killed, then Imperium roleblocks her (if she blocks it, no more blocks... lets it through she's roleblocked)
2a.) Lynch you and you venge her

Storm call doesn't stop the triple vote, which is why she has an instant win.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11372 (isolation #1364) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm ok with this day ending.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11373 (isolation #1365) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11370, Drixx wrote:
In post 11368, Imperium wrote:
In post 11361, Drixx wrote:1.) If there is just a single kill tonight, then I'll be around with Storm Call ... go go trying to avoid something that can't be blocked.
2.) If I get killed, then Imperium roleblocks her (if she blocks it, no more blocks... lets it through she's roleblocked)
2a.) Lynch you and you venge her

Storm call doesn't stop the triple vote, which is why she has an instant win.

If she's scum, it still ensures she dies. If she gets locked and locks someone else, both players have locking votes, and both die, right? So it doesn't matter if she takes someone with her... if she's scum she's dead and town wins.

When she becomes the vote leader, her votes become three votes. Locking her votes prevents them from being switched, it doesn't prevent her triple vote from activating.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11374 (isolation #1366) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

Which additionally doesn't matter because I can't block a triple vote.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11384 (isolation #1367) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh um huh. I'll deal with this later.

Maybe Nacho will come in here.

Who's here then?

Drixx, Skybird, us, Twie, Ollie?

I need to look over the last day to see who he might have roleblocked. HRM.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11385 (isolation #1368) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

OH

dram
No brambles on anyone?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11386 (isolation #1369) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nacho says that magua said if no brambles to lynch drixx.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11387 (isolation #1370) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

but please don't do that until we can talk and make sense of stuff.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11388 (isolation #1371) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

yeah, neither of us will probably be in here or make sense of anything before tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11391 (isolation #1372) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

IIRC the post you're referring to is the first night that zelink roleblocked skybird.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11394 (isolation #1373) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

I can't overestimate just how tired and out of it I am. I will try to make sense of this tomorrow, but I can't promise anything as I have quite a busy day tomorrow and plans for the weekend. I will talk to nacho though.

skybird - if you're town, don't vote. But if you are scum and can win with a vote, just do it. There's no need to play this thing out if you're scum and can win right now.

(I will say if skybird is scum, then well played, she totally outplayed me for five months.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11395 (isolation #1374) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11389, dramonic wrote:
In post 11385, Imperium wrote:OH

dram
No brambles on anyone?

No bramble mam!
sir?

i hate being called mam!

but you're right I'm not sir.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11403 (isolation #1375) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Imperium »

Skybird is tour vote thing a passive?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11406 (isolation #1376) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Imperium »

It's official! I'm a doctor.

I'm also really tired. I'm going to try to get caught up on yesterday's stuff to make sense of what nacho told me last night, but it might not be tonight.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11422 (isolation #1377) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

Skybird, please unvote. There's a reason Magua said what he did yesterday.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11423 (isolation #1378) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 11410, Skybird wrote:
In post 11285, Magua wrote:Alright.

VOTE: ZZZX

Super important: If I die tonight and there are no brambles, lynch Drixx.

In post 11349, Magua wrote:I think that of (Ollie, Drixx, ZZZX, Skybird), the person who is most likely telling the complete and total truth is Drixx. Unfortunately, Drixx ain't town, but there you go.

My original plan for today was to lynch Skybird and then take care of Ollie/ZZZX tonight. I was very, very, very fixated on Skybird autowinning as scum if she lived, which is why I wanted her lynched yesterday. Really, the question had boiled down to "Is Skybird town (and so everyone else dies) or is Skybird scum (and so needs to die today)". But with Ollie's L-1 vote on ZZZX as of Saturday, Skybird has had 48 hrs to hammer ZZZX and autowin if scum and hasn't, so I think the question's really been decided to my satisfaction.

If Ollile is the last scum,
as the cold black pit where I used to keep my heart thinks he is
, then lynching ZZZX is sad and all but doesn't change the end result outcome.

Reading Magua's ISO these two posts stood out to me. I've been thinking about the game and why Magua was the night kill instead of me. In the first quote above, he's saying we should go after Drixx since there were no brambles. But in the second post, he indicates that he thinks Ollie is the last scum. Does anyone see anything that might indicate which one he really felt was scum?

I also think that you having the ability to redirect kill actions has something to do with it >.>
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11424 (isolation #1379) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Imperium »

Drixx's town test makes absolutely no sense.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11426 (isolation #1380) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Imperium »

As in I have to vote Ollie after you vote Ollie? Sure.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11427 (isolation #1381) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Imperium »

Also, no need to unvote now, obv obv.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11432 (isolation #1382) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Imperium »

so I'm good to hammer?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11434 (isolation #1383) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Imperium »

it's over
it's all finally over
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11435 (isolation #1384) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Imperium »

i almost want tammy to join me in this very special moment that is finally finally happening
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11436 (isolation #1385) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Imperium »

but no
dram's gonna take like 50 hours to flip anyways, might as well end it all now

Vote: Ollie
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11441 (isolation #1386) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11439, Ollie wrote:He was scum instead of 3rd party. Unless it was you or Imperium.

We are mod-confirmed town.

I thought we were lynching drixx because of brambles though, so I'm confused.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11442 (isolation #1387) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 11441, Imperium wrote:
In post 11439, Ollie wrote:He was scum instead of 3rd party. Unless it was you or Imperium.

We are mod-confirmed town.

I thought we were lynching drixx because of brambles though, so I'm confused.

Then drixx had an opportunity to hammer Ollie via Skybird and didn't.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”