'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Arafax »

/confirm
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Arafax »

Vote Ecto
- He's voting for me in another game....Woo ha ha ha.

Unvote - Vote crub
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote - Vote TCS
because I can't take much more confusion.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Arafax »

I see that we have a difference opinion when it comes to TCS and his day-cop stuff...I agree that he is either a day-cop or being confusing...I still think that he's a good lynch at this point...As said, if he does come up day-cop, we have 2 scum pegged....I'm happy with the outcome either way.

That being said, I would like to point out that the following think that it's a good idea to lynch TCS : Arafax, Sir.Lagalot, Sudo_Nym.
While these are very opposed to it : Yosarian2, MoS, Tin-Vision, Pooky....I just wanted to get that out there.

Yeah, I'm happy with my current vote.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Arafax »

Yosarian2 wrote:TCS: Here, this is my new invention, a sarcasm flag. You need to wave that around at the approperate time when playing with some people.
Hey, check it out....They have one right here on MS : :twisted:
Or perhaps you like this one : :P
There are a few others you see...I'd prefer that if TCS was being sarcastic he would use one of these lovely icons.

Anix - Being new to MS does not mean being new to mafia (other sites, living room mafia, etc)....So, I don't care for your argument...You as an experienced MS player knows that too....Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thought that you have, just not enough to throw a vote out IMO.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Arafax »

Hello there...TCS said that he was a day cop....He is either lying or telling the truth obv...Lynch all liars is my rule...Lynch me of you'd like, but I'm happy with my vote....Not moving it atm.
Ectomancer wrote:Then it hit me that something I look for was sitting right there. Giving new players advice on how to play is one thing, but I look for people trying to "buddy up" with them. And there it is. "Hey look Sir,Lagalot and Sudo_Nym! Im on your side, and those other guys, they aren't."
I was not saying that to say "we're with eachother, I'm on your side, they're not" - I said it for all to see where we stand at this point....Don't claim that I'm saying something unless I actually say it....That may be your interpretation, but it's a bad one.

FOS Ectomancer
for misrep.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Arafax »

Arafax wrote:TCS said that he was a day cop....He is either lying or telling the truth obv...Lynch all liars is my rule
MoS wrote:Lynch All Liars is a complete and utter fallacy, and anyone who tries to push it as an agenda deserves to be lynched.
Wait, didn't you see that flag I was waiving???...Oh, I guess that unless it is stated otherwise, you assumed that I was being serious....Sorry about that....I was being sarcastic...Point made I'd say.

Unvote
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by Arafax »

Um, incase no one gets it, I haven't taken this game seriously yet...I mean we've been playing for a few days (RL)....It's still semi-random to me at this point...Feel free to call it digging a hole or back pedaling though.

On a serious note I do find it strange that MoS has FOS'd & voted an awful lot IMO...Is that your play style?....Vote/FOS everyone so you'll eventually get it right once?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Arafax »

This is ludicrous...My whole point was that you can post something and without somehow showing that it's sarcasm, that it can be taken the entirely wrong way...I was proving a point on how TCS's statement wasn't so easily noticed as sarcasm (especially w/Mos's statement about the dumb sarcasm flag)....And now everyone is voting me for making that point....This is dumb.

I'm not claiming.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Arafax »

Indy wrote:Arafax, is it possible you are reading to much into TCS's post?
No, I pretty much just plan on remembering his post for later play at this point.
Sir Lagalot wrote:Defending TCS:
Yosarian2
VitaminR
MoS

Voting on The Fonz: (i think he is scum too, and they are doing it for safety but i might be wrong.)
Yosarian2
MoS
Pooky

Defending The Fonz:
Yosarian2

Voting on me
VitaminR
Sydo_Nym "appears to be a bandwagon vote"
TCS
Does it seem strange to anyone the connection between Yosarian2, MoS, & VitaminR?...Could be nothing, but it could be something....Any one you three care to comment on that?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Arafax »

Indy wrote:Although I think it was bad timing for a joke on TCS part, I think it was a joke. And Arafax seems to want to capitalize on it to much.
FOS: Arafax
Sorry, missed this...But I guess that I don't understand what you exactly found scummy Indy....Please clarify; sorry I am dense at times.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Arafax »

Battle Mage wrote:the connection between those 3 is purely sexual, i assure you. :D
No comment.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Arafax »

Tin-Vision wrote:I began wondering if Arafax was a Jester or Super Saint pretty much the moment he "backtracked" and claimed two posts (I presume, since I never got an answer on that point) were sarcasm. IGMEOY, Arafax.
Sorry that I didn't answer you directly....I did, however state somewhere though that I was being sarcastic
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Arafax »

This is becoming a very fun game....That rocks.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Arafax »

Yosarian2 wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone how Arafax is apparently drawing conclusions here based on a basically completly untrue summery made by Sir Lagalot?
Yeah, that's my bad...I didn't expect him to not post a blatant mistruth...
FOS Sir Lagalot
...Explinantion please SirLagalot.
Yosarian2 wrote:And what's even wierder is the way Arafax seems to have selectivly misquoted Sir Lagalot, dropping some random names from his list for no apparent reason.
See post #135 & #136...Didn't you read all of the posts Yosarian2?...Guess I'm not the only one, huh?
Yosarian2 wrote:Anyone else wish they had like 4 daykills they could use right now?
I'd just like one...To take out all of the people with a perfection complex.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Arafax »

Um, checking in quickly before I head out.....Not really shocked at the VC; I'm am always scummy....Always!

However, I am not scum...I will post more later...I think that the wagon is weak and Lagalot's vote is very very scummy.....Not sure what Tin called me "wired"....And AMB I am 26.

I know that there's more to address, but I won't be able to do so until tonight....Still not claiming as I think the wagon is very weak.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by Arafax »

In response to those voting for me :

Anix – Has posted 3 times the entire game….I would doubt that he’s even read the entire game…I take his vote with no seriousness as he is not participating.

The Fonz – A random vote….He said “anything is worth voting for this early.” - Again not serious, yet the votes remains???

Ectomancer – Voting me for thinking that I said something that I did not say…Mis rep IMO

Pooky – Votes because he apparently doesn’t understand what I’m saying…No need to ask for clarification….Just vote…That’s very helpful, huh (Sarcasm)

MoS – I accept this vote…He finds my actions scummy…I can’t say that for any of the others voting for me however.

SirLagalot – I would buy this vote if you were close to being lynched…You aren’t so that’s a scummy vote IMO.

Tinvision – IMO is just hopping on the wagon…I don’t see what he finds scummy about me…Oh wait, he said that it was because I was weird…My bad.

That is all for now…..Now I hope that you (those voting for me) can all see that the wagon on me is poor….Unless you all agree w/Mos….Of course, if that were the case I would have expected to see it stated.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Arafax »

Anix wrote:1. Did you seriously believe TCS was not making a joke? If so, do you still believe it?

2. Do you have a response to my statement that it seems you are trying to jerk newer players around by attaching a big evil sign to the back of TCS' joke?

3. You stated previously you were not taking the game seriously. Have you begun?

4. Based on Lags' new chart, it seems the same three people are defending TCS that you accused on having a connection before. Do you renew your "the three might have a connection" statement after the new post?
1. At first no....But when he claimed daycop the 2nd time I did.
2. No, that is your opinion...I have said many times that I was making a joke...It was a response to someones (can't think who atm) "sarcasm flag" comment.
3. Yes, I have.
4. There are a few names that appear more than others...I did take note if it.

Overall, I don't find you post very helpful...You have taken a couple of things and put your own spin on them to make it sound how you want it to sound...Your post looks like a stretch to me...I find that scummy.

Now, since no there are now 8 of you who still plan on lynching me, I will claim...I think that this claim can be used for the good of the town because
I am Paul - A vampire in the movie, but not in the game
...I am vanilla, but I do find it interesting that I am a vampire and yet I am town...I think that with my lynch the town will have good info to go on...So, perhaps we are not looking for David, Marko, Star, Dwayne (Vampires in the film)....Just a thought.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Arafax »

TheFonz wrote:He made a crap argument.
Are you talking about me?...If so, what was the "carp argument?"
TheFonz wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but i want a nameclaim off of AniX. His 'Oh, me too,' confirmation of Arafax doesn't sit right.
I don't want his name yet...You asked for opinions...>My opinion - You are scummy
Yos wrote:I'm going to need a bit of help with this one, as it's been quite a few years since I saw the movie and don't really remember it. Flavorwise, would you expect "Paul" to be a good guy or a bad guy, or could it go either way here?
I expected Paul to be mafia (vampire)....Along with the ones I stated before.

I find The Fonz rather scummy atm...
Vote The Fonz

PS - Good observations about the cult possibility Ecto.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Arafax »

TCS wrote:It is worse than useless for someone to claim vanilla Day 1.
It's a great claim when it's true...When someone knows that they're being pushed too hard, they start to suspect the one doing the pushing....I know that I am not scum & I you keep pushing too much...
FOS TCS

BM wrote:I don't believe anyone has roleclaimed yet. I'm assuming you're reading into what peoples tone has suggested. Arafax claimed a rolename, but that doesnt make him vanilla. Anix backed up the role NAME argument, but again, didnt do anything to suggest vanilla.
Arafax wrote:Now, since no there are now 8 of you who still plan on lynching me, I will claim...I think that this claim can be used for the good of the town because I am Paul - A vampire in the movie, but not in the game...
I am vanilla,
but I do find it interesting that I am a vampire and yet I am town...I think that with my lynch the town will have good info to go on...So, perhaps we are not looking for David, Marko, Star, Dwayne (Vampires in the film)....Just a thought.
Just FYI (Bold added)

I do find both TCS & The Fonz scummy, but their bickering between one another seems too much to be "scum distancing" IMO....Not sure of which one is scum atm.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Arafax »

I'm still happy enough with my vote....I will keep an eye on TCS though.
Amb wrote:I'm being prodded by the mod. I have nothing more to add since my last post on Aug 1. Its not like 5 days is lurking...
Perhaps it's not lurking, but I am surprised that you don't have anything at all to say.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Arafax »

I second Mari's post...Not to be rude, but if she can't post (and she hasn't been) then can we get a replacement?.....Are there others not posting?....N/M, I know that
Flay
is on top of things.
TheFonz wrote:Well, obviously there's something that prevents nameclaiming to victory, since this is a Flay game. My feeling, given what is known at present, is that they don't. If Arafax is town, then it would appear unnecessary- if he's scum, then the argument for there not being safeclaims stands for itself- though then the question would arise of how he knew he could get away with claiming a vamp name.
Remember, that I am a vampire and I am town....Name claiming is pointless IMO unless we mass claim....I am not suggesting that however....I suggest that we lynch The Fonz
SirLagaLot wrote:There are much more suspicious people, Yosarian2 and VitaminR, who are yet again working together.
I must have missed this....Can you show me where this is happening?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Arafax »

Why don't we all just drop the name claim issue and move on....As said, it's not helping the town in any shape or from.
SudoNym wrote:Guys like Michael and the Frog Brothers are likely to have powerful pro-town abilities, and anyone who claims then is going to be a target for a nightkill. Of course, only they know what abilities they've got, but wouldn't it be common sense that the main characters would have good abilities?
I too don't like this post...It's completely subjective....You have no idea who the town is (name wise) or who mafia is (same respect)....And if you did, you would not be dumb enough to post that IMO.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Arafax »

SudoNym wrote:I don't think it takes much guesswork to assume that Max and David are going to be scum, whereas Michael, Sam, Lucy, and The Frog Bros are going to be town
If it was that easy, then we could just mass name claim and end it...And like I said, with the fact that I am a townie AND a vampire shows that it may not be as easy as you express.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Arafax »

Tag along vote or not doesn't matter right now IMO...It's on a wagon that how 2 votes on it.
TCS wrote:Lynching claimed vanilla Day One isn't opportunistic. It's good sense.
I agree, it is good logic, but lynching scum is always better...Like The Fonz.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Arafax »

Chiming in...Totally need to lynch someone who:
A. Thinks that a town that can lynch a townie is stupid...Happens often.
B. Will not claim...I see no reason to not claim at this point.
Vote stays on the Fonz
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:30 am

Post by Arafax »

TheFonz wrote:Of course towns often lynch townies. But to do so without any scum votes? Seriously? Have you ever seen a townwagon of this size without any scum on it?
Of course there are probably some scum on this wagon; I would agree to that.
BM wrote:Arafax-there are many reasons Fonz wouldnt want to claim.
Well, that is fine, but if someone states that they are not going to claim when they are about to be lynched, I would not find the people who hammer without "waiting for a claim" to be scummy....He may not
want
to claim, but it seems to be in the best interest of the town if he does....Wouldn't you agree?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Arafax »

SirLagalot wrote:Ok well on with the game, If the Fonz is a vanilla as he claims to be then i would be almost certain that the vampires are working on a Recruit base... Which means that every one who has claimed vanilla Vampires has hurt the town, and any of them could be vamps next turn.
What makes you think this way?

BM - You had no reason to claim...Not helpful to the town....No help at all....Still shaking my head over it and I read it 10 minutes ago.
MoS wrote:I don't have a problem voting for deadweight scummy players. Amb isn't lurking, but it's pretty much the same result, given the contribution we've gotten.
Is that really your reason?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Arafax »

I'd still like to lynch The Fonz...It helps the town IMO (4 times over)....But, TCS is coming off
wrong
to me....
FOS TCS
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Arafax »

Still okay with lynching the Fonz; seems like a good move for the town....I feel like he's the best bet for today.

However, a TCS or Mariyta lynch could easily be justified IMO.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Arafax »

Gone until Sunday....Will keep my vote on the Fonz for the duration.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Arafax »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Sir.Laggalot wrote:No deaths huh. That means that the Vampire Recruit Idea of mine is probably true which means that any of the Vampire vanilla claims could be vamp now...
It means it might be true, sure. Although it could also just have been a doc or something.
Or a Role Blocker or a No-kill by scum, but I doubt the ladder.

Vote Mariyta
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Arafax »

Gut
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Arafax »

Really not liking the assumptions going on....Agree that we need to just scum hunt....I'm okay with my current vote.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ectomancer wrote:@Arafax - Scum hunting would be nice. Speaking of you, I'm very interested that you didn't protest at all when we were getting ready to lynch The Fonz, despite the fact that his claim was similiar to yours. Why didn't you believe Fonz?
Because it was for the good of the town...As a matter of fact, I told you all that it was smart to lynch me given my unique situation.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Arafax »

GodofWine wrote:Mind elaborating? You and he make a similar claim, you don't believe him. So ask the town to lynch you. I don't see the logic.
I had what I thought was a unique situation (a vamp yet protown)...I assumed that others had a similar role being I was vanilla and IMHO that would be helpful info for the town to know...I was willing to have myself lynched for that helpful info.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Arafax »

Ectomancer wrote:@Arafax - You are right. I nearly always believe you are scum. It doesn't mean you aren't (yet)
Everyone always thinks that I'm scum....I apparently suck at the game....But I love it so much that I don't dare stop playing.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Arafax »

Ectomancer wrote:This didn't answer the question. I asked why you didn't believe The Fonz. "Because it was for the good of the town" as a response makes absolutely no sense at all. That describes why you would take an action, not why you would come to a conclusion. There would be a reason why you thought his claim was untrue, despite you having a similiar role. So, what was the reason you didn't believe him?
I'm saying that I thought he was a good lynch because he had claimed a very similar role to mine...I can't really explain it into any more depth than that.
GodOfWime wrote:I understand your logic now, Arafax, but I don't see why admitting you had a similar role would really put you in too much danger of being lynched, especially not more danger than the Fonz was already in.
I claimed way before he did...You probably missed that being a replacement...I claimed my role first.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto - You are correct in what you think that I am trying to say...Perfect.

I feel like the game isn't progressing as much as it should be for day2....Of course no death does not help that....I need to do a little more reading and see what I come up with.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote
Unfortunately, I don't have much else to say atm....Participation is slowing & there's not much new to go on....I mean yesterday we lynched based on info for the town & I don't have more to contribute.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Good question. I started thinking about it, and realized that even though BM thought he made the same claim as Arafax and The Fonz (vanilla town, movie vamp), he really didn't make the exact same claim.
Arafax claimed Paul, The Fonz claimed David. Now yes, they were movie vamps, but not the same as Star. Those two were Max's "Boys". Star and Laddy were not. They hadn't turned. Michael was supposed to be her first. Remember?
So while The Fonz's death confirms Arafax's initial claim for me, it does not do the same for Star. I don't consider them as part of the same "group" in the movie.
Good points.
BM wrote:The fact is, we had had several nameclaims upto that point, and i thought that, rather than let The Fonz die unnecessarily, me claiming might help him.
Exactly why would you name claiming help The Fonz?

FOS BattleMage
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Arafax »

PS - Gone til Monday....Will try to get access, but can't promise anything.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Arafax »

Back & reading...
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Arafax »

Mariyta seems like the play....
Lurking, posting no content posts, saying that she could lynch almost everybody...That's enough.....
Vote Mariyta
...Her defense is not enough for me.

dybeck - I don't like your Ecto vote....I agree that if someone is being as you state Ecto is being, that sucks...But let's not vote someone out of annoyance...That is not helping.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Arafax »

I agree with BM on the HH/MoS deal...I think that if MoS was scum he would have never posted what he did...WIFOM, but that's my opinion.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Arafax »

GodOfWine - What say you?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Arafax »

I agree, no reason to reveal anything that's not needed.

Flay
I would suggest that if we have potential replacements available that we should replace TCS.

Unvote
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Arafax »

I totally agree w/HH's post on GoW....I don't think that you simply changed your mind though...
FOS GodOfWine
...I just think that we need a little more discussion on this before lynching.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Arafax »

Yeah, you can claim.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by Arafax »

Vote GoW
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Arafax »

Before we go a lynching here, since we have so many claims of the same nature and we have the whole cult thing going on...What does everyone think about an arranged mass claim?...I am not saying that we should do it or that anyone claims for no good reason, but I think that it would be helpful to us at this time....Thoughts?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Arafax »

Mod
Is Anix still in this game?...It's been a while or have I missed something?
BM wrote:Unless it is a safe-claim...
I find it hard (knowing the movie a tad) to see how anyone could come up with a safe claim...IMO, there is only 1, maybe 2 people in the movie that may not be in the game....So almost any false claim would not be safe IMO.

Unvote
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Arafax »

Pooky wrote:Arafax, do you understand what a "safeclaim" is?
Yes...What part of my post don't you understand?

Dybeck, why didn't you respond to MoS?...If I'm not mistaken that's not the first time you've not responded to him.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Arafax »

MoS wrote:Arafax, I believe the point is, safeclaims are roles that *are* within the theme, and they are not given to a protown player for the purpose of giving scum something to claim.
Ahhhh, what I was saying is that based on the movie, there isn't a claim that scum could claim without a very good chance of someone actually being that person....Due to the number of characters in the film versus how many players in our game.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Arafax »

My bad...Thanks Yos2...1 1/2 years of Mafia and still learning.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Arafax »

I agree with Ecto....I don't like BM's claim...It was a pointless time to claim...Unless you wanted to say "see, I'm just like them" and hope to blend in....That's scummy.

Vote BM
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by Arafax »

I am happy with my BM vote for now.

FoS TCS
...I find a few of your last posts scummy...And may I ask why you're voting for Ecto when you think that Sudo is the play today?
The Mod wrote:Arafax wrote:
Mod Is Anix still in this game?...It's been a while or have I missed something?
Yes, he is still a player, as it says in the first post/every vote count.
Well, could we perhaps replace him since he posts all over the site, but not in this game or over a month?...I apologize; next time I will be more direct with my concern.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Arafax »

Vote Sudo_Nym
because I'm bored.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:35 am

Post by Arafax »

Um, I would guess that Anix can not post (a post restriction or something) because I mentioned an Anix prod to Flay a few pages back, he didn't post anything of relevance about helping out....Then he does the same thing to Ecto...Plus Flay is a mod who is quickly on top of prods, VC's etc....Now, if he can't post due to a restriciton, what does that mean?....I think that we can agree that he was "vamp in the movie, but not in game" and with the no kill N1 is it possible that he was brought into the cult?

Thoughts?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Arafax »

1. I was the very first to claim the "vamp in the movie, but not in the game."

2. Funny how Anix "actively followed" the game for the PAST TWO MONTHS and yet didn't has a post to make until I mention his name....Hmmm.

Anix wrote:EXACTLY my point. Arafax is building a case on shaking assumptions
What case is that?...Did I say that you were scummy?...Did I FOS you?...No, I asked for thoughts of a possibility since you have posted all over the site without posting here...It makes sense.

4. I was not the first to bring up the cult thing...Re-read to all of those who say that I did.

5. Anix is rather scummy at this point...
Unvote - Vote Anix
....If Anix is not scum he is not playing very well....I will go with him being scum for now.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Arafax »

I don't buy it Anix...I don't believe that you lurked while reading the game for 2 months while posting in other games, but not having anything to say until your name was mentioned....Your response is filled with garbage IMO...Happy with my Anix vote.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Arafax »

Anix wrote:That said, if I was going to post whenever you said my name, why didn't I magically "appear" when you posted this way back on September 20th?

Arafax wrote:

Mod Is Anix still in this game?...It's been a while or have I missed something?
Correction...I was not talking about the appearance of your name...I was talking about when I mentioned your name in a potential of being scum...Do you really think what you just posted there has any relevance?
Arafax wrote:Um, I would guess that Anix can not post (a post restriction or something) because I mentioned an Anix prod to Flay a few pages back, he didn't post anything of relevance about helping out....Then he does the same thing to Ecto...Plus Flay is a mod who is quickly on top of prods, VC's etc....Now, if he can't post due to a restriciton, what does that mean?....I think that we can agree that he was "vamp in the movie, but not in game" and with the no kill N1 is it possible that he was brought into the cult?
This is the post I was talking about...Did you really not get that Anix?....Or are you reaching a tad here?...Happy with the Anix vote for his horrible play...Again I think it's a very scummy play.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:39 am

Post by Arafax »

Anix wrote:I don't think you are getting it. I'm saying that you previously mentioned my name and called into questioning my lurking, and I did nothing. Then you are saying I came out of lurking only because you mentioned my name.
No, let me correct again and please read carefully....I find it scummy that you did not post until I mentioned your name in regards to the post restriction (quoted 3 posts up)...If that doesn't clear it up for you, I can't help you.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Arafax »

MoS wrote:Lynch Arafax.
That's funny...I mentioned (about the 3rd person to do so btw) the possibilty of a cult and I even had a good reason for it....You hanging on Anix's back there?....
FoS Mastermind of Sin
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Arafax »

MoS wrote:Oh yes. I'm hanging on Anix's back and following him around, and also doing about twice as much lobbying for his case. Good job there, Arafax. You nailed it.
Good job avoiding the point...Noted.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:22 am

Post by Arafax »

Post # 1175...I (talking to you) mention how it's dumb to lynch me over the cult thing.
Post # 1182...In your next post, YOU DON"T MENTION IT, literally....You try to use sarcasm instead of replying to the point.
Post # 1189....I call you on avoiding it.
Post # 1190...You say that you didn't avoid anything and that I'm making stuff up.

Looks pretty plain and simple there.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Arafax »

Posting because I was prodded...
Unvote

This day is dragging and my patience are gone....
Vote Dybeck
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote - Vote TinVision
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Arafax »

No access until Thursday
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Arafax »

Sorry Yos, nothing to help you out.
Happy about the deadline.
Getting boring.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by Arafax »

Yos2 wrote:Seriously, you've got to give me SOMETHING to work with here.
Boredom...That's all I got for ya.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Arafax »

Posting due to prod....Will try to give more input, but the game has drawn out and IMO we're all just throwing guesses around; we're not scum hunting...I'm waiting for night to come around and see where we are Day3...I'll have more to go on then.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:24 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote - Vote Dybeck
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:He (Arafax) was the only movie vamp claimed on day 1 still alive night 1 to be recruited.
Did you miss Anix following posts after my claim?....The ones where he chimed in to say that he believed me because he had the same role?...Did you miss that Ecto?

I'm going to re-read a little more on Sudo....He seems to scared or something....Afraid to speak for fear of saying the wrong thing and being lynched...That makes me suspicious.

We've had a lot of claims and I'm still thinking that a mass claim would be good...I'd like to hear from Mari...And I am leaning towards a cult; not a lucky doc/rb/whatever or a "non killing group"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Arafax »

1. Ecto - You make no sense to me.
2. Anix - Your play is what I have come to expect....But why want to lynch 2 pro-town players? (Assuming you're telling the truth about your role)...Don't get it.
cicero wrote:@Ecto - was you saying that Crub is not the cult recruiter some kind of soft claim? What was that based on?
I missed this too Ecto....Can you clarify where you saw that?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Arafax »

Nevermind Ecto
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Arafax »

Setael wrote:Whoever was recruited N1 did not kill and drink last night
Where did you get the term "drink" from?...Just curious.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Arafax »

Satael wrote:Are you skimming?
No, I was looking for a slip...It wasn't one.
Satael wrote:Also makes me wonder if that stuck out to you because you were told that when you were recruited and thought I had been recruited when I said that.....
Can you explain to me how you came up with the possibility that you, me and mari could have been recruited?...There have only been 2 nights....Or is this a slip?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Arafax »

If Mari, the claimed cop, got bitten, would you assume that she wasn't doc protected or would that not matter?....I would just think that the doc would protect a claimed cop first...Thoughts?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Arafax »

No access until Monday.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:39 am

Post by Arafax »

Doesn't Mari's clear of Sudo make him innocent?....At least for now....To me it would be unbalanced if it was the other way around..

I think BM's partner should claim or MoS should drop it....It's a pointless discussion...MoS also comes off as cocky to me or like he's running the show here...With people like that you'll either dislike them or tend to follow them...
IGMEOY MoS

I'd like to hear from VitR without it being a response to someone....Seems to only post when asked to post.

Is there a possibiltiy of a one-person cult recruiter and a small scum group?...I doubt it, but I've never played in a game this large.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Arafax »

cicero wrote:Pooky should be voted for until he claims or gets back in the game.
Why are you asking for a claim from Pooky?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by Arafax »

Vote cicero
for poor logic.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Arafax »

Dasquain wrote:FOS: Arafax and Crub for being very quiet then dropping votes on cicero.
I brought up a question to cicero for what I thought was poor logic...I agree that I did wait for cicero's reply before voting, but my vote did not come out of nowhere & had nothing to do with YoS's vote as you make it sound....Did you miss that post of mine?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Arafax »

FoS
Peers for the no reason vote on YoS....Still think that Cicero is the best play....Of course if BM's
partner
never shows up, I could go for that lynch.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:36 am

Post by Arafax »

No access til Monday
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Arafax »

I've never been in a game with 2 mason groups....Is it common?...Is it possible?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Arafax »

Mod & players

I apologize, but I will have no access until 11/26....I do want to stay in the game and thought that maybe we'd slow down a bit with the holiday's...But if you need to replace me I understand.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Arafax »

Dasquain wrote:As it happens, I haven't found much pro-town in either of AniX's or Arafax's play recently and would happily lynch either.
I claimed the same role as you...Claimed it first & you'd happily lynch me?

I feel like YoS is pro-town...Prolly because he "defended" me I guess, haha....Not so sure about lynching cicero now, but will keep my eye there...Would like to hear more from Pooky, Anix, and others (if I missed them) who haven't posted recently...Need to re-read and go from there.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Arafax »

Dasquain - I find your logic weak....Basically WIFOM

Peers - I agree with MoS that your vote seems weak...Can you give more to your vote other than the BM & cicero "support."

MoS that is def a OMGUS vote though...Both of you are looking scummy.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Arafax »

Sudo, I too would like to hear a little more about that move.
Peers wrote:
Crub wrote:sudo I'd be much happier if you hadn't of just done that.
Why does that make you less happy? It puts you closer to lynching the person you're voting for.
Good point
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by Arafax »

Good points Ecto...I have to agree that lynching peers is the best bet for the town....The role does not make sense IMO, as said it's a "lynching me is bad for the town" claim, and MoS's points about it being wise all make it good to me with a deadline coming up.
Unvote - Vote Peers
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Arafax »

Re-reading...Post some content in a few hours.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Arafax »

cicero wrote:No. Not simple. Read Mister Flay. He stated non-essential and specifically asked for "any applicable night choices".
Good catch...I don't get it BM...You must admit that you're stretching it here.

That being said, Mari's response does seem "off" to me...BM is scum hunting and seems to be getting under your skin; he is a "mason" remember...If you're the role that you say you are, then you should not be wary of his words against you....Plus the "bitten" thing still makes me curious about you.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Arafax »

I find the cicero/Ecto discussion difficult to choose a side...Neutral for now.

Pooky, was that a slip that cicero picked up on?...I also don't see the relevance on your response....
FoS Pooky

Mari, I'm sorry, but why are you voting Pooky?...I missed it.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Arafax »

Pooky, maybe I missed it earlier, but where do you generate that list of crossing off possible vamps from?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Arafax »

Sorry for the semi-lurking...I'm swamped at home...Still trying to keep up and participate.

I see the Pooky wagon, but I don't see the YoS wagon....I read Ecto's post that MoS refrenced, but I don't agree with it...I too thought that Ecto's "softness" with the claim was telling.
MoS wrote:Yosarian, trusting the people Mariyta has investigated implies that you don't think there's any way the cult recruiter could be found innocent by Mariyta
I personally think that we can trust Mari's investigations....MoS, why do you think otherwise?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:What exactly do you "see" in the Pooky wagon there Arafax?
The lurking until pressure that was followed by a lot of posting; I find that scummy....And the potential "slip" that I mentioned earlier.
Ecto wrote:Why do you think a Cult Recruiter would come up guilty for Mariyta?
Well, if we have no scum group (I don't think we have scum & cult) then what good would a cop be if they couldn't get a guilty on a cult leader?
MoS wrote:Softness? What do you mean by that? Telling in what way?
I just found Ecto's reactions to cicero's questioning scummy.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:44 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Now, if you believe what you say, that Mariyta's investigation targets are cleared of being the recruiter, what exactly is my manner of claiming suppose to be telling? Because according to you, I can't be any kind of scum at all today.
I do believe Mari's results until I have reason to think otherwise, but that does not mean that I won't keep an eye on everyone; including you....You will notice that I have not voted or Fos'd you.
Ecto wrote:Yet you are jumping on the bandwagon against me?
Sorry, but are you talking to me or YoS here?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:If you believe Mariyta's results from last night, meaning that right now I am good in your mind, why would you toss on that little twist about the soft claim? You say you are keeping your eye on everyone, yet I, the most recent investigation and therefore more confirmed than any other of her results, got your extra little comment.
I meant it as I said it...I found it telling, little as it may be...Also, I find it a strecth that you call that jumping on your wagon....You are clear in my mind due to Mari, but I won't dismiss you and your posts.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Just in case you didnt notice, you are also following the Pooky example of lurking a long time, then jumping in and posting often. You said that was scummy in Pooky, is it scummy in you as well?
Not at all...Pooky was posting almost zero and then posted a ton over many days when his name came up....I however posted a lot during 1 day while you kept questioning me....As I said before, I am swamped at home and I happened to find a free couple of hours to post...you just happened to post multiple posts in my direction at that time.
MoS wrote:What about it was scummy? Just saying it's "scummy" doesn't cut it.
That is not all that I said...You should read my previous posts and not just quote one without reading the others.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Arafax »

cicero wrote:Ive changed drinking games. Now Every time someone asks Mariyta that question, I drink.
I'm in.
cicero wrote:Can everyone who hasnt claimed chime in their opinion on Anix's recent idea?
You mean the mass claiming thing right?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ectomancer wrote:
cicero wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Simply put, I'm against it
at this time
. If the rest of the town agrees that it's beneficial, I'll do it. But my vote goes against.
k. What's your reasoning?
Maybe he's against it, maybe he's throwing up a front for someone who is against it but has a reason to not want to say it. That way they aren't alone and drawing unwanted attention to themselves.
Could be a number of reasons why he would say that, and some are best left unanswered.
Ecto, I fing you to be on the not-so-scummy side of the game so far, but why would you answer for MoS?....We're talking about a mass claim and he is one of the few left who has not yet claimed...I would like to have heard his own answer.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Arafax »

I'm okay with a mass claim, but I wouldn't care either way.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by Arafax »

I agree...If we are going to claim, the claims need to be full.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Arafax »

Yos2 wrote:Oh? Why is that, exactally?
I think that it makes fake claims easier to see; no hiding....Any reason you directed that question to me alone and not Ecto as well?...Just curious.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by Arafax »

Uh, not much going on, not much to say...Won't be posting for a few days...Merry Christmas everyone.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Arafax »

Alright then, let's get on with the claiming.
I'm fine with either order, but it's funny how both orders are almost exactly opposite of each other....That may prove to be interesting after the claims.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Arafax »

Why would you post that Tin-Vision?

I'm all of a sudden suprised of MoS & Yos2's inactivity....Pooky never posts I guess.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Arafax »

Pooky's looking like the sore thumb here...Pooky, can I hear a little more of a defense before placing a vote on you?....The whole getting mad and screw the town stuff doesn't cut it.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Arafax »

Cicero wrote:Request that the two vigilantes both target and kill Mastermind of Sin tonight. Mastermind of Sin should, quite frankly, be happy to go along with this despite his disappointment at leaving the game.
Um, don't you think that it would be smarter to lynch him and see what happens instead of potentially killing a pro-town player?...Unless you think that he would be a unlynchable scum?...Thoughts?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Arafax »

I don't think that a solo CR would be a smart Mod choice in a game of 25....So I would doubt that the CR is alone and/or un-lynchable.
Ecto wrote:I'd prefer testing Setael's Beach Bum claim and having them Vig MOS than going with a no lynch option.
Do I understand you correctly Ecto?...You'd rather vig MoS instead od lynching him?....What's the difference here?....Killing him is killing him....If anything I would think that we would rather test his lynch ability and test his role claim...Thoughts?
TinVision wrote:Where does that leave us?

MoS
Mariyta - did have a named role, correct?
Ectomancer
Yos2
Anix
Crub
Can I ask why you left Pooky's name off of that list?...The "surf nazi" sticks out to me.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Arafax »

Vote Pooky
- I just don't buy the surf nazi claim.
Ectomancer wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ok im here. need to catch up though.
Unvote, Vote: MoS
\
Ok really, why do you do this?

"I dont know what's going on, but here's my freaking vote anyhow!!"

Seriously.
QFT
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Arafax »

Re-reading...
YoS2 wrote:but lynching MOS really looks like a win-win to me; either he's a lying cult recruiter and lynching him is awesome, or he's telling the truth but was recruited
Must have missed this....How'd you come up with that?...The "telling the truth, but recruited" part.

I don't see why we're tossing around ideas of who to lynch and not lynch etc instead of just fingsing those who are behaving shadily.

@ MoS - Sorry, that's just the way I feel about Pooky's claim...That's good enough for me at this time in the game.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Arafax »

Pookys vote doesn't make my feeling of his scumminess any better...Keeping my vote there.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Arafax »

Sorry for lack of posting lately...Site not letting me in....Filled it's quota or something....Anyway this may seem old now, but...

We need to stop guessing what the Mod would or wouldn’t do…..Gets us nowhere.

Pookys still got my vote due to lots of posting out of nowhere….Wasn‘t like that before; Pooky barely posted…Posting tons now to string up Yos2.
cicero talking about MoS wrote:1. One day lynch immunity would provide a buffer for the CR
Good call....WIFOM could be argued though.
cicero talking about MoS wrote:3. As Pooky says you are one of those tag alongs that could be anything.
Bad call....MoS doesn't seem like a tag along at all to me.
MoS wrote:Does anyone have an objection to having the Frog Brothers track me tonight to see if I am the Cult Recruiter?
Let the trackers track who they wish…Dictating other night moves equals scummy....
FOS MoS
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by Arafax »

MoS wrote:Arafax, please don't skim like everyone else. I said later in that post that the Frog Brothers don't HAVE to target me, and that I made that statement merely because it seems people are generally calling for them to target me anyways.
Retracting your scummy statement does not make it any less scummy.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Arafax »

Checking in...See no reason to change my vote....Waiting to see what Adel has to add; if anything.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Arafax »

Good point cicero....I was actually wondering if both were bad guys...I thought earlier that a solo CR could not be the only bad guy; he'd need a partner....And masons are a good claim for "siblings"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Arafax »

I second that.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Arafax »

By lynching Pooky...Think I've taken that stance for many days now....Nothing has changed.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Arafax »

Like I said yesterday,
vote Pooky
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Arafax »

crub wrote:If he was bitten why would he tell us?
Wouldn't you tell us if you were bitten?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by Arafax »

Crub wrote:
Arafax wrote:
crub wrote:If he was bitten why would he tell us?
Wouldn't you tell us if you were bitten?
Not if being bitten changed your win condition.
Fair enough.

Call it gut, but for some reason BattleMage is giving me this Angel of Death vibe....Seemingly so quiet, but ready to pounce...I don't know.

Unvote Pooky
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Arafax »

HH, you seem like a tag along with that vote.

Adel, I don't think that pooky is the play due to Mari's investigation.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Do you believe Mariyta's investigation clears someone of being a cult recruiter?
Not completely.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Arafax »

saetel wrote:I've thought for awhile that Cicero may have been one of the earliest recruits. I've read where he claimed with no pressure at all several times and the only way it makes sense to me is if he had been recruited and wanted to claim vanilla early so it wouldn't look bad as a claim if he ever got to -1. It might be his real role, I just have this feeling he was recruited early, maybe even N1.
This is good logic.

Vote Cicero
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (isolation #128) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Arafax »

I'd rather lynch Anix than MoS....
Unvote - Vote Anix
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Arafax »

Dasquain wrote:- Adel and Laggalot. What's going on?
- Setael. Are you reading the game? There's every reason to not want to lynch MoS but attempt to lock him down, kill him, etc at night.
- Battle Mage. I have nfi why you are laying into MoS so heavily, but I can't say you're making a convincing case.
My thoughts exactly....I was also hoping for us to have a little more info by now...I mean with Masons/Watcher/Trackers/whatever and a Cop you think we'd be able to lynch with a little ease...I think people are maybe still holding out and I don't know if that's such a great idea at this point.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Of course I have. And MOS didn't do it.
How do you know that?...Did I miss something?
Ecto wrote:MOS isn't the recruiter
Crub isnt the Recruiter
Pooky isnt the Recruiter
SirLags isnt the Recruiter
Ectomancer isnt the Recruiter
Mariyta isnt the Recruiter
What would happen if there are multiple CR's?....What if Lags is the recruiter with Anix (for example purposes only)...Would your target still come up as not the CR?...Know what I mean?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto I don't appreciate your choice of words....I was looking for clarification....Not feeling you as scum though.

BM's posts seem pointless.

Rather lynch Satel over Ecto or MoS for now......
Vote Saetel
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Arafax »

I understand Ecto; it gets frustrating....I didn't realize that you blocked MoS the night you were bitten...My bad
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Arafax »

Ecto, voting yourself just makes you look worse...This isn't a frustrated townie play...If you have given up, let me know...I'll vote you off if that's how you want to play.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Arafax »

Ecto wrote:Say Arafax, if I look so damn bad, would you mind terribly drumming up a case that I can then knock back at you again?
I have stated a few times here...I don't want to lynch you...I was just saying that voting yourself doesn't make you look any better to anyone.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Arafax »

It's gotta be Anix or Mari....Waiting for Anix to post before deciding.
Adel wrote:I watched sir laggs last night. I did not see anyone target him.
How's that work?...He was killed last night?...You didn't see anything?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Arafax »

Adel wrote:
Adel wrote:regardless, I haven't had a successful investigation all game.
... except for seeing mariyta target pooky, which just throws another spanner wrench into my theories.
Interesting.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Arafax »

After tonight, I won't have access until Thursday or Friday.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Arafax »

Battle Mage wrote:happy scumday!
Thanks....I'm stoked.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4608 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Arafax »

Hey, back from vacation....Hope everyone had a great Easter....

Oh snap, we won!

Way to go Scum....Hats off to MoS for leading us to the promised land....Way to go.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4612 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Arafax »

Go!