SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9701 (isolation #0) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Stabulous »

Hi all. This is my first game outside of the newbie queue, forgive me if I start slowly here. Drixx, can you explain Metal Sonic like I'm five? This joint winning comment is related to [link=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6592005]post 3020[/link] right?

P-Edit: Why am I not a doublevoter? My ultimate is a double vote. Also, can you elaborate where the hell that kill came from Sonic?
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9702 (isolation #1) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Stabulous »

ebwodp post 3020. I'm tired, which is not good as apparently I need to read even more of this thread now.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9727 (isolation #2) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Stabulous »

That's easier if you explain what the contradiction is supposed to be. If I BP myself (active ability) I roleblock anyone who tries to kill me. The ult is exactly what Otolia said.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9728 (isolation #3) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Stabulous »

In post 9724, Magua wrote:
In post 9719, Metal Sonic wrote:Otolia: Partially Bulletproof Reflexive Roleblocker

In post 9365, Otolia wrote:My ult Ring of Spears is the double-voting and resource harvester.

@Otolia:
Please to be resolving these differences kthxbai.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9730 (isolation #4) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Stabulous »

MS when did Otolia lie about being DV? Are you claiming that me having a DV ult contradicts your rolecop result?
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9784 (isolation #5) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Stabulous »

In post 9781, ZeL1nK2 wrote:One thing that worries me about the Otolia slot (other than the complete lack of anything game-related from Otolia - he literally has spent the entire game talking about his role or things irrelevant to scum hunting and has produced a total of zero reads so far except when he voted large wagons on now-flipped town players) is that, while almost 400 pages is daunting, I think Stabulous's lack of trying to get into the game (apart from asking what the Snowflake thing was about, I guess?) might be indicative of him not wanting to screw anything up for Otolia-scum.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll make a real reads list tonight. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here to be honest. Why did MS shoot and why is he not lynched yet for lying about his alignment ("I win with town" implying third party vs "I am town")?
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9787 (isolation #6) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Stabulous »

In post 9786, vezokpiraka wrote:@zelink: ms claimed he rolecopped otolia and he's scum for fakeclaimimg.

He did rolecop me. That's my rolename. But everything claimed by my slot is accurate. Is the argument really just "it would say doublevoter if you had a doublevote ultimate?" Why doesn't Pidgeon's rolename mention the strongman kill? The moderator clearly isn't that consistent.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9985 (isolation #7) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Stabulous »

In post 9967, Metal Sonic wrote:If otolia flips scum

I remain conftown

Just saying

Trying to wrap my head around this. Explain like I'm five why you're conf-town and not conf-third party who should die?
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9988 (isolation #8) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Stabulous »

Can you tell me what point you're trying to make by saying third parties don't exist? It's obviously too subtle for five-year-old me.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10107 (isolation #9) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Stabulous »

MS, you're just lying about my claim now. Go read Otolia's ISO and check your facts. There is no contradiction and no lying (by omission or otherwise) by me or Otolia.
Stabulous
Stabulous
Goon
Stabulous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10126 (isolation #10) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Stabulous »

Otolia is replacing back into this slot soon.

@Otolia- good luck, but I think you're getting lynched today. See if you can't figure out sonic's case on you (about the claims and whatnot) because it's more than a little incoherent to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”