SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8918 (isolation #200) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Skybird »

I tend to walk away from the computer a lot and do a lot of reformatting of responses. I try to never just let my anger go.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8921 (isolation #201) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Skybird »

Eh, we all have our issues. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8987 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yes, I am here and reading the thread. If I had any idea which way to help push the game I would do it. I have no vote for the rest of the day which makes it hard to give a crap about what's going on this day.

I have Imperium, Magua, and Zelink as town reads I won't vote, period.

Ooba, TWIE, FT and Mastin are town and it would take a lot of convincing to vote one of these.

Metal Sonic isn't touchable right now. :neutral:

I'm open to lynching the following: Otolia, ZX, mnemonicdevice, TSO, Vezok, Espe, Drixx, and Heartless.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9002 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8987, Skybird wrote:Yes, I am here and reading the thread. If I had any idea which way to help push the game I would do it. I have no vote for the rest of the day which makes it hard to give a crap about what's going on this day.

Ooba, TWIE,
FT
mnemonicdevice and Mastin are town and it would take a lot of convincing to vote one of these.

I'm open to lynching the following: Otolia, ZX,
mnemonicdevice,
TSO, Vezok, Espe, Drixx, and Heartless.

Woke up in the middle of the night and remembered that mnemonic device replaced FT.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9004 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Skybird »

Damn, Let me re-fix that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9005 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8987, Skybird wrote:Yes, I am here and reading the thread. If I had any idea which way to help push the game I would do it. I have no vote for the rest of the day which makes it hard to give a crap about what's going on this day.

Ooba, TWIE,
FT
Ollie, and Mastin are town and it would take a lot of convincing to vote one of these.

I'm open to lynching the following: Otolia, ZX, mnemonicdevice, TSO, Vezok, Espe, Drixx, and Heartless.

OK, I think this is right now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9032 (isolation #206) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Skybird »

I think this is where the vote count stands right now. People in blue do not have a vote today.

Votecount 72+: unofficial

Heartless (4):
MnemonicDevice, Magua, Otolia, Skybird
, Drixx, Ollie, Ooba, TWIE, ZZZX,
Vezokpiraka

Otolia (3): Imperium, Mastin2, Zelink,
Metal Sonic,

twie (1): TSO
Ooba (1): Espeonage,
Zel1nk (1): Heartless
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9033 (isolation #207) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Skybird »

TWIE, can you steal a vote today?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9050 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Just so you all know, someone targeted me last night and I let the action go through. I didn't deflect it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9051 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Skybird »

NOn-game related: I did send a pm to Dram to let him know I will be V/LA starting Tuesday for a week. In about 5 weeks, I will be in the middle of moving about 260 miles from my present location so will probably be MIA for two to three days around that actual move date.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9052 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9044, vezokpiraka wrote:Hmmm.

So last night didn't happen quite the way I hoped. No problem at least we know imperium is confirmed town and ooba is 99% town.

I say we lynch skybird.

What did you expect to happen? Did you target me?

VOTE: vezok
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9053 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Skybird »

EBWOP, I voted him to see if my vote counts. I don't know how I was targeted last night so trying to see if I can vote.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9056 (isolation #212) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Skybird »

No, I don't think he tried to kill me. I wanted to know if he stole my vote.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9059 (isolation #213) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Skybird »

When I decided not to deflect the action, I was hoping that someone was copping me or killing me. Since the second didn't happen, I'm hoping it was the first.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9060 (isolation #214) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

Imp, your town list is mostly good, but I agree with TWIE that Mnemonic doesn't belong on that list.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9061 (isolation #215) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Skybird »

Depending on what happens with Mastin and any claims she makes today, my read on that slot could go either way.

(Sorry for one-line posting. Hubby needs to shut up. :) )
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9070 (isolation #216) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9067, Metal Sonic wrote:Reviving CONFTOWN does not make YOU conftown so there's that!

What's the scum motivation for reviving town? Especially after scum shot the slot revived?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9075 (isolation #217) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

I've been town-reading Ooba pretty much all game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9117 (isolation #218) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

I didn't say Vezok is the one that took action on me last night. I just know that someone did and I didn't redirect the action or block it. And I know Vezok has night actions. So I started with him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9118 (isolation #219) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Magua, can you confirm that you had a plan going on with Vezok?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9135 (isolation #220) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm all good with getting lynched. I don't see how my ultimate is going to be of use to town at this stage and if I'm gone you can focus on who is really scum. I do think we should figure out who targeted me though.

My lynch pool: Vezok, Mnemonic, Otolia, Mastin.

I've been reading some of the team mafia games and I'm thinking that my scum read on Metal Sonic is wrong. His posting style is just different than what I expect to see from players.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9150 (isolation #221) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, I appreciate your post giving us more info on what has been going on with your neighborhood. You have to remember though, you were in the know. From the outside looking in, much of what mastin was claiming seemed like smoke and mirrors due to the length of time this has gone on. Who are the three of you scum reading? Through all of this do you have consensus on anyone?

Honestly I'm not sure it's worthwhile to lynch TSO again. Didn't he claim that he would die two or three periods after being lynched? If that is the case, he will either be dead at the end of today or dead at the beginning of D6.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9210 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Skybird »

Checking in. I'm working on my new house this week, hence the VLA.

Since Magua and Imp are confirmed town, I would sheep them on voting but I think they are both voting me. What's a girl to do? :eek:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9339 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9218, Magua wrote:
@Skybird:
Your role seems an awful lot like Ankamius' role. Thoughts on this? Thoughts on the action that affected you last Night?

My role really isn't like Ank's role. I'm going to full claim here. I have three passive abilities I can utilize if someone targets me. I can redirect the action; I can avoid an action, but it increases the votes on me by 1; and I can avoid a kill action but be affected by everything else. My ultimate is being able to switch the votes on two players. If I target myself, it automatically triggers if I am lynched. I have not, nor will I target myself. To me, that would be a totally scummy thing to do. I wanted to use my ultimate back on day 2 to switch the votes on one of the gladiated players to someone outside of the three, but that was not allowed. Since then, I have not seen a place to use my ultimate.

In post 9254, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 9135, Skybird wrote:I'm all good with getting lynched. I don't see how my ultimate is going to be of use to town at this stage and if I'm gone you can focus on who is really scum. I do think we should figure out who targeted me though.

This was kinda a weird post though.

Not really. I'm quite serious that I am very busy in real life for the next 5 weeks. I don't see a good way to utilize my ultimate. I don't have a good handle on who scum might be. I'm trying to show I am town but I guess I am doing it wrong because half the player list still thinks I'm scum. I believe town players shouldn't be afraid to be lynched. As long as town wins, I win too even if I am dead.

Something occurred to me as I was reading through the posts since I was last able to log on. During N4, I was wondering in the neighborhood PT why the different nightkills were made. I specifically stated by Mask and Andrius. (Someone mentioned in the posts that Mask wasn't being town read by everyone and that was part of why they were wondering about him getting shot which is what made me think of this.) Metal said it was because they copped Mask, found out he was a doctor, and he had to go. He stated this very factually. He didn't use any qualifiers in his statement. He didn't say they probably copped him, or they must of copped him. How does he know for sure that they copped him?

Back to reading the rest of the posts.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9341 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK. It wasn't so much Metal mentioning it as the way he mentioned it that bothered me. I didn't catch those Ceph references you mentioned.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9356 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Skybird »

Metal, my three suggestions are Otolia, TSO, Espe.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9386 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9375, Drixx wrote:Okay, so either a really clever fake claim or that's really townie looking. Almost all of the town roles that have flipped have vote related abilities. Also, BP on the town side seems probable given that the scum team originally had at least one steady extra kill on their team.

Skybird's claim is starting to look kinda shady to me. Skybird claims getting notified of an incoming ability (and what it is?) with the ability to let it through, block it or redirect it wherever? Add a little godfather flavor to that and you've got a recipe for a scum role that would make sense in power level with what we have on the town side.

Am I overthinking this or?

Yes, you are overthinking this. I obviously can't quote the pm, but all I was told is that I was being targeted by an action. I was not told what the action was. I did not think to ask if it was a kill action or other.

I think it is a dangerous path to get locked into thinking a certain type of ability like vote related abilities are town. This post from Drixx is bad.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9388 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

The flaw in your logic is you are claiming all the town roles have something to do with votes and that my role has nothing to do with voting, therefore I am scum. Look at my ultimate again and tell me it has nothing to do with voting. To help you out, again my ultimate allows me to switch the votes on two players. My other abilities do nothing but allow me to protect myself. You misrep me by claiming I am scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9402 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9395, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 9386, Skybird wrote:all I was told is that I was being targeted by an action. I was not told what the action was. I did not think to ask if it was a kill action or other.

How does this work? When do you get told and when do you have to respond by?

I got a PM from the mod. It stated I was being targeted and asked what I wanted to do. If the timing matters to you, it was right before the thread was opened up again for today. I'm guessing it was a night action since we were still technically at night. I was not told I had a time limit to respond. I did respond pretty quickly because day was supposed to start and I wanted to get on with this game.

Drixx, it seems to me that as soon as someone disagrees with you about something, you say "misrep". After you did it to me, you did it to Zelink. That does nothing to help the discussion. If you feel I misunderstood your post then point out what I misunderstood. Otherwise you just look really defensive and make yourself look scummy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9403 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

It's amazing to me that Drixx thinks he has found one scum in me from exactly one post after he accuses me of cherry picking him. And yes this is a smartass response Drixx. Deal with it. This thread is packed full of smartass responses.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9416 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Skybird »

See, when I read your initial post Drixx, it sounded to me like you were stating I was scum. You can think whatever you want about my reading comprehension, but that's the way I read that post. I honestly don't care if you want to lynch me or think I am scum. I know I am town and my flip will prove it. You can apologize to me post game for your total misread on me. :) (I'm joking about the apology in case you can't tell)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9434 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Skybird »

Shoot someone Metal. You can at least help move the game forward even if you don't hit scum.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: TSO
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9572 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree, definitely want to be hearing from Drixx and ZZZX.

Mastin's flip definitely puts Magua in the confirmed town category.

Magua, how sure are you that Vezok is town? I was reviewing the game and it doesn't make sense that Vezok protected Ceph N1 and then came in and announced that he did that. By claiming protector, he put (or should have put) a huge target on his back. On D2 when we still don't know much about everyone's roles I would think the better course would have been to keep his mouth shut.

p-edit - I see drixx responded already;.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9577 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, I was about to ISO Espe because I thought they would only be gone for half a period too, since he and Andrius were supposed to be back halfway through D3 ( I think).

I agree about Vezok. I asked MS if he was absolutely sure Vezo was town. Re-reading his ISO, he doesn't provide much content. Heck, you all consider me a lurker but I actually have more posts than he does. lol
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9578 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Skybird »

If mastin asked for protection and scum-vezok has said they would provide it, the scum team would have gone for another kill. But with MS constantly calling for protection, vezok has a perfect excuse not to protect anyone else.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9581 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Skybird »

@Magua, I did pull up a couple of drixx posts since you asked for links: , . Hope that helps.

p-edit - OK. Want to lynch MS? :D
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9583 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Skybird »

Let's put some pressure there.

VOTE: Metal Sonic
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9588 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Skybird »

Yes, iirc, Dram posted that they can't be targeted by actions when in the "hidey-hole".
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9589 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Skybird »

Yep, see dram post .
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9635 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9620, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Another thing I'm currently pondering is the fact that I roleblocked Skybird last night and, unlike yesterday, she hasn't claimed someone targeted her last night.

Interesting. I got a pm today right after the thread opened that I was being targeted. I told Dram to again let the action go through. But I didn't receive an email during night stating that I was being targeted. Do you get any confirmation that your roleblock goes through?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9679 (isolation #240) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Skybird »

I've had concerns about the farside slot and spent part of the night reviewing posts trying to see if what bothers me has any merit. My concern is the gladiate action she took on D2. She was scum-reading Rach and yet didn't put her in the pool. In , she asks for everyone's top three scum picks and lists her picks as Ace, Rach, and TD. She received 4 responses:
Cephrir - Skybird, Ank, Beast
Mask - TWIE, Magua, TSO
MS - beast, Ooba, TSO
Heartless - Rach, Sky, Solar Wind

In post , she mentions she is thinking TD, FT, and beast. She also says she has a crazy theory about a Rach/Vezo scum team. My issue is why she went with TD, FT, and beast. With the input she received, I would have thought she would have gone with me, TSO, and beast.
@Ollie
, is there any discussion in the PT about this that shows why she went with those three people?

On the town side, farside mentioned she would give everyone 24 hours to respond to her request. I checked the time stamps on the posts and she did give people 24 hours. Also, she was asked about not including Rach in the pool and responded in that most people weren't scum-reading Rach and she didn't think it was right to put Rach in with 2 townies just to try and get Rach lynched.

Bottom line is I think this slot is town. Or very good scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9759 (isolation #241) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Skybird »

For now, I'm going to go back to a scum read I had earlier in the game and

VOTE: Otolia
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9765 (isolation #242) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9760, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
Unvote

I forget how many votes there currently are on that slot but whatever. Waiting on thingy and other dude to return.

In post 9763, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I feel discussion is going to stall without ZZZX around. This is problematic.

If you were waiting on Espe and Imp to return, does it really matter that ZX is going VLA for a few days. Right now it feels like ZX is trying his hardest to avoid this thread since he's hardly been posting at all lately. If there is scum in that PT, I'm thinking it's him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9767 (isolation #243) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, what do you think of Ooba?

p-edit: I agree about ZX.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9772 (isolation #244) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9769, ooba wrote:
In post 9758, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Just throwing these out there because I like randomly quoting things and not leaving any comments on them.
In post 2854, dramonic wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(11): theaceofspades, Magua, ooba, Vezokpiraka,
Rachmarie
Ankamius
TSO
, Skybird,
Heartless
Imperium
The Mask

In post 7187, dramonic wrote:
Ankamius
(9): Ooba,
Mastin2
Heartless
, Metal Sonic, VezokPiraka, Magua, Fourtrouble, Drixx,
Ankamius

What I get from this is we should have lynched vezo like eons ago.

Ooba, can you explain this a bit for me?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9797 (isolation #245) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Much like Magua, I have too many town reads and have been trying to figure out where I am wrong. I even told my PT last night that we all needed to re-evaluate our town reads because one or more of them is wrong. In pondering why I consider someone town, I can't find good reasons for ZZX and Drixx other than Mastin claimed you guys as town. Drixx has been in the main thread trying to figure out things so I put him slightly ahead of ZX on the town scale.

One thing that stands out to me is bitmap/espe. When bitmap took MS away, he claimed he did it so he could sort him and figure out if MS was town because he was scum-reading Metal. But when asked about the outcome, bitmap claimed to have been busy and not having a chance to figure MS out. Espe took Andrius into the PT next to sort him. The anger when he returned (we had just lynched Ankamius) felt a bit out of place to me but he did explain it when asked. And after being in the PT with Espe, Andrius was the scum night kill. Finally he he has taken Imp away. I can see both scum and town motivation for this. But the weird thing is the slot has used this ability to take a scum read into a 1 on 1 to figure them out. Imp is quite clearly town. Imp was not in danger of being vigged. If Espe wanted to keep Imp safe, he should have waited until the halfway point today to kidnap Imp. (MS kidnapped halfway through D1 and gone all night, Andrius scheduled to come back halfway through D3 which implies a night start kidnapping. If espe kidnapped Imp at the end of night/start of day, that will keep Imp out all day and half the night. This deprives us of Imp's input today.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9817 (isolation #246) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Skybird »

@Mod - I too vote for moving the day forward.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9825 (isolation #247) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9797, Skybird wrote:Much like Magua, I have too many town reads and have been trying to figure out where I am wrong. I even told my PT last night that we all needed to re-evaluate our town reads because one or more of them is wrong. In pondering why I consider someone town, I can't find good reasons for ZZX and Drixx other than Mastin claimed you guys as town. Drixx has been in the main thread trying to figure out things so I put him slightly ahead of ZX on the town scale.

One thing that stands out to me is bitmap/espe. When bitmap took MS away, he claimed he did it so he could sort him and figure out if MS was town because he was scum-reading Metal. But when asked about the outcome, bitmap claimed to have been busy and not having a chance to figure MS out. Espe took Andrius into the PT next to sort him. The anger when he returned (we had just lynched Ankamius) felt a bit out of place to me but he did explain it when asked. And after being in the PT with Espe, Andrius was the scum night kill. Finally he he has taken Imp away. I can see both scum and town motivation for this. But the weird thing is the slot has used this ability to take a scum read into a 1 on 1 to figure them out. Imp is quite clearly town. Imp was not in danger of being vigged. If Espe wanted to keep Imp safe, he should have waited until the halfway point today to kidnap Imp. (MS kidnapped halfway through D1 and gone all night, Andrius scheduled to come back halfway through D3 which implies a night start kidnapping. If espe kidnapped Imp at the end of night/start of day, that will keep Imp out all day and half the night. This deprives us of Imp's input today.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9827 (isolation #248) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Skybird »

Where is that stated? I just ran through the last page of Imperium's ISO and no where in there does Imp ask Espeonage to take them into a PT. In fact, Imp has some suspicions about Espe as evidenced by the fact that Imp does not include Espe on their town list. In post Imp even stated a lynch order of me, TSO, then Espeonage. In post Imp suggests to Metal that he shoot Espe. Final point, in post , Imp told Metal to shoot or they would ask Vezok to protect them.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9830 (isolation #249) » Tue May 05, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Skybird »

OK. Then I guess I will just keep reviewing my town reads trying to figure out which one isn't right. I understand wanting to wait for Imp to get back but really don't want to do absolutely nothing until then.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9841 (isolation #250) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9837, Drixx wrote:
Your response just makes you look worse. Who gives a shit if you shot a scum? What scum team wouldn't trade one member for getting another conftown? Here you are parading yourself like you're some kind of leashed serial killer. You say you should be used as a collective weapon just after being an asshole when I questioned why you didn't give the town any say before. Contradictory much?

I think you have to look at the timing of his shot. The scum team was already down one member due to Sonic's shot. I don't see the scum team agreeing to sacrifice another member just to get a "confirmed" town read, especially losing the member that gave them an extra kill.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9842 (isolation #251) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Ollie - I'd shoot espe, ZZZX, and not sure on the third name at the moment.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9862 (isolation #252) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9843, Magua wrote:Skybird, do you think drixx is town?

I do think drixx is town. I don't think both zzx and drixx are scum but I could see one or the other as scum. For me ZX just isn't doing anything except trying to ride on Mastin's town coattails.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9866 (isolation #253) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9863, Ollie wrote:Metal Sonic - zzzx/espeonage
Skybird -
Otolia -
TheWayItEnds -
Zel1nk -
Ooba -
ZZZX -
Magua -
vezokpiraka - TWIE/mark undecided
Espeonage -
Drixx -
Imperium -

In post 9842, Skybird wrote:
@Ollie - I'd shoot espe, ZZZX, and not sure on the third name at the moment.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9875 (isolation #254) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9869, ZZZX wrote:Metal Sonic - << third party
Skybird - << no idea
Otolia - << no idea
TheWayItEnds - << leaning scum gut read
Zel1nk - << null(like hes in the middle, not the no idea)
Ooba - << no idea
ZZZX - << town
Magua - << town
vezokpiraka - << scummy
Espeonage - << no clue
Drixx - << town
Imperium - << no clue atm

my read list is sucky but its what i have before a full read

:facepalm:

This is why people are scum-reading you. Imperium was NK'ed and resurrected by Ooba. You know as in, we got to see Imperium's role card. Guess what? They are town. It looks like you haven't read this thread at all.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9879 (isolation #255) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, the fact that ZZZX isn't even bothering to pay attention is a towntell for him?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9883 (isolation #256) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, I see what you mean.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9888 (isolation #257) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Isn't today the halfway point for this day? Hoping we see Imp and Espe back sometime this RL day.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9890 (isolation #258) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Skybird »

Zelink, I'd appreciate it if you knocked off the comments about the mod. TIA.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9919 (isolation #259) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9902, Drixx wrote:Disagree. Also LOL @ MetalSonic trying to call me scum without having the balls to just say it. I've been trying to figure out how to evaluate Otolia and Skybird's similar claims since they came about. They both claimed very similar roles and it seems unlikely for those to both be true claims and also both be town, yes? I also despise it when people do shady shit like cherry picking a tiny part of something to try and make it seem like someone lied when that someone didn't. That's scumplay or shitty town play, and I'll call it out and defend the target of it every single time.

If I had to bet the game right this moment, I would say that Skybird's claim is the likely scum between the two. If I'm wrong and Otolia flips scum or Skybird flips town, I'll gladly spit on his grave and apologize to her. Until I know for sure, it's just my best evaluation of what I know.

Yeah, come at me bro. How about we talk about your shady ass for a second? You intentionally misled the game into thinking you were a third party. I'm starting to seriously think that you made that JOAT bullshit up, and the third party deception was a gambit. You set up the expectation that you'll claim a third party role that wins with town, and then make a JOAT claim as town and you're all like "psyche!" ... but we have zero confirmation of anything other than your ability to kill occasionally and that you came up with some role names. Gee guys ... ever seen a scum role that can find out what role people have?

The sheer idiocy on display in this game sometimes is beyond shocking.

Why do you think my claim and Otolia's claim is so similar?

You should have a nice apology ready for when I flip town. Just saying.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9921 (isolation #260) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

Here's the post where Otolia talks about his role:

In post 9204, Otolia wrote:
I was mistaken. My double-vote is the resource harvester, my other ability (reflexive & self-targeted) can be activated once I get enough resources (I can't use it right now since I couldn't use it the double-vote yesterday)

One thing is bothering me with TSO's admission to lying. What did he stand to gain from that as scum ? :? Still he has some pretty weird views on his own behavior :

I mean the thing that changed during that time was Imperium's resurrection. One explanation could be that he has given up on the game but I feel that isn't alignment-indicative.

And here's my post where I full claim:
In post 9339, Skybird wrote:
@Skybird:
Your role seems an awful lot like Ankamius' role. Thoughts on this? Thoughts on the action that affected you last Night?

My role really isn't like Ank's role. I'm going to full claim here. I have three passive abilities I can utilize if someone targets me. I can redirect the action; I can avoid an action, but it increases the votes on me by 1; and I can avoid a kill action but be affected by everything else. My ultimate is being able to switch the votes on two players. If I target myself, it automatically triggers if I am lynched. I have not, nor will I target myself. To me, that would be a totally scummy thing to do. I wanted to use my ultimate back on day 2 to switch the votes on one of the gladiated players to someone outside of the three, but that was not allowed. Since then, I have not seen a place to use my ultimate.

I did strip out some of the requoted parts of both posts to better see both role claims.

Drixx, please explain what you are seeing that makes mine and Otoila's claims "eerily similar".
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9922 (isolation #261) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

Wrong! I never claimed bulletproof. TWIE said I was bulletproof, not me. He was wrong about that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9923 (isolation #262) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

Are you sure you aren't mixing people up on claims Drixx? I just searched both ISO's for bullet proof and came up with zero matches.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9925 (isolation #263) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Skybird »

I thought vezok did target Cephrir N1.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9935 (isolation #264) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9928, Drixx wrote:
In post 9922, Skybird wrote:Wrong! I never claimed bulletproof. TWIE said I was bulletproof, not me. He was wrong about that.

You can block and incoming ability or redirect it. How is that not a superpowered form of bulletproof? And yes, you are catching on that I'm operating from memory a lot of the time. This thread is massive. I can't go spend an hour spelunking in it just to make sure everything is exactly precise. I know what I remember and I don't need to go searching the thread to make sure I don't screw up. You even pointed out that another player categorized you as a bulletproof, but somehow feel like it's some egregious thing that I do the same? I don't recall you previously objecting to the generalization of your role in this way.

You seem to be a bit of a hybridized version of ZZZX, except that you can only protect yourself with it. When comparing claims, I'm trying to figure out what utility makes sense.

ZZZX can protect others and redirect if he chooses (but he has to specify whether or not to do so and to whom when he submits his action, I believe). This strikes me as likely to be town utility in the game based upon what we know.

You protect yourself and get to choose when something targets you if you want to let it through, block it or redirect it, and you can stop a lynch. That seems like a very likely scum utility role in a game with lots of extra killshots available and a notable frequency of vote related abilities being given to town.

But ... setup speculation only goes so far. I don't know the whole setup so I cannot make the whole puzzle fit and figure out how all the roles are balanced. As we see more and more of them, I can make better assumptions, but in the end that's all they are. As I said previously, you got a whole lot more scummy looking for your defensiveness than you did if you had just dismissed my speculation as what it is: speculation.

I think you are looking at the abilities wrong. I think abilities were assigned before alignment or do not correspond with alignment. Look at Heartless. I thought removing all the votes on themselves was really scummy. I was convinced they would flip scum. They didn't.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9937 (isolation #265) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

Imperium, is espe town? Did you ask him to take you into the PT last night?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9939 (isolation #266) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

Imp, since no one had commented the first time I mentioned that someone targetted me, when I was targetted again I didn't bother mentioning it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9944 (isolation #267) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Skybird »

At this point, maybe we just have to start lynching the least townread person and hope we hit scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9955 (isolation #268) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Skybird »

So where do you want to start on the lynches?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10087 (isolation #269) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Skybird »

Can we at least agree on a few more universal town reads for now? We all agree that Imperium and Magua are town. I would definitely throw Ooba in there as well. That leaves:

Skybird, Metal Sonic, TWIE, Vezok, Zelink, ZZZX, Drixx, Ollie, Espeonage, and Otolia (today's most likely lynch).

I personally feel that Zelink is definitely town. I also feel that Ollie is town. So my town pile is Imperium, Magua, Ooba, Zelink, Ollie. I know I am town but some people have doubts. I think MS is town as well but others have expressed some concerns. I'm willing to give Vezok a pass for now because Magua feels he is 98% sure Vezok is town. Imperium feels both ZZZX and Drixx are town. I will give both of them a pass as well for now. That leaves TWIE and Espeonage. That's where I'm going to be looking for the next lynch.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10099 (isolation #270) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm Sun Wukong.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10120 (isolation #271) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 10031, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Do not lynch otolia-slot yet, please

Give it 24 hours or so, please

It's been well over 24 hours since you requested some time. Can we get on with voting for someone?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10121 (isolation #272) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 9983, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 81: 7 pages of twiddling

Otolia (3): Metal Sonic, Skybird, Ollie

Not voting: ZZZX, Zelink, Ooba, Otolia/Stabulous, Drixx, TWIE, Magua, Vezokpiraka, Imperium, Espeonage

It's 7 to lynch

Deadline is in 6 days 15 hours.

Guys, 10 of you aren't voting anyone yet. If you don't like the idea of lynching Otolia, then start a counterwagon on someone.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10152 (isolation #273) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

So who do you think is scum ZX?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10154 (isolation #274) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Skybird »

Do you have specific things bugging you about those three or is this a gut read?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10159 (isolation #275) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Skybird »

Imp, why do you want me to waste it?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10187 (isolation #276) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

I find it very interesting that suddenly people are wanting to me to burn my ability. Let me tell everyone what I told my neighborhood Wednesday May 6th approximately 5 am. I posted that if I made it to lylo I would definitely use my ability on myself so that I could prevent one mislynch. I then asked them to keep it quiet. I did it to see if I could verify that both my neighbors were town or if one of them was indeed scum. I figured that if one was scum, I would get NK'd tonight. (And no, I didn't tell them that I was running a reaction test.) I haven't been NK'ed obviously but I do have people suddenly asking me to throw away my ulti because they don't quite trust me. I have to think that there is one scum between TWIE's and Metal Sonic. And it looks like Zelink is probably scum for bringing up getting rid of my ulti. Sure he makes the request in an offhand way but you all have known about my ultimate for a long time now. Yes, I did say I wouldn't use it on myself because it seems scummy to do so. But now that I have thought of a way to help preserve a town win, suddenly people want me to waste it. I'm guessing that Zelink mentioned something about it in his neighborhood before Imp asked me about it in the thread. If he brought it up after May 6th, we all need to evaluate our town reads on him and lynch him and either TWIE or Metal Sonic.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10189 (isolation #277) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

:roll: Really Drixx?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10190 (isolation #278) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Skybird »

I want Imp to look in their neighborhood please and find out when Zelink started talking about me using my ultimate. If it's after May 6th, early morning then lynch all three of us in the Chinese neighborhood. I'll flip town and one of the others will flip scum. If he talked about it before that time, then we are back to square one.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10193 (isolation #279) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Skybird »

I understand that. But we still need the answer from Imp on when you brought this up. Post 435 in the Chinese PT is where I told TWIE and MS that I was going to use it and asked them to keep it quiet. I am town. I realize that you all don't believe me about that, but it is what it is. Hopefully when we play in future games you all will have a little better idea of how to read me. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10195 (isolation #280) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Skybird »

Could be. Bottom line though, it seems suspicious that I figure out a way to use my ability for the town and now it becomes a point of discussion. Why now?

If town is so worried that I am not town, then you guys could go ahead and lynch me today. When I flip town, please look long and hard at your town reads because I really think we have scum hiding as a town read.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10203 (isolation #281) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, I wish I could point out who exactly is scum. The timing of this request to waste my ultimate is really suspicious to me. I very deliberately told my neighborhood my plan to see what would happen. I've been town reading Zelink too. That's why I want to know when he started talking about me burning my ultimate. If it was after May 6th, I have to think there's scum in my hood and with Zelink.

And to be clear, I will burn my ultimate if that's what everyone wants me to do.

Zelink, is there anything I can do to convince you I am 100% town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10214 (isolation #282) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Skybird »

I will burn it today then. I hope you will all trust that I am definitely town now.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10226 (isolation #283) » Tue May 12, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Skybird »

And what you just said Magua is exactly why I want to hang on to my ultimate. But whatever.

I'm going to see if I can switch Otolia's votes to me. But I'm not sure Dram will let me use it that way. If not, I will switch votes between Zelink and TWIE's.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10234 (isolation #284) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Skybird »

Two reasons for switching the votes to me. First, people were concerned that just moving one vote (Zelink's) wasn't much of a test to show my ultimate was used. The only other person with votes is Otolia. Second, I'm not going to move however many votes Otolia has right now to an unsuspecting person. That wouldn't be right. So I'm attempting to target myself. I don't even know if it will work that way because my ability states that if I self target, the ability won't be triggered until I am lynched. Then I target someone else.

Making me burn my ultimate is making me useless IMO. Hell if you don't trust me by now, you aren't going to trust me in lylo and will vote me and blow the game. If I knew how to be more fucking town I would be it. But everything I have done to try and help show I am town you guys have looked at it with a jaundiced eye. Bottom line, if you don't trust me, lynch me and get it over with. If town is going to pull this off you need to be able to trust everyone still here towards the end.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10236 (isolation #285) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Skybird »

Fine. I'll go change my pm to Dram and switch the votes to you Ooba.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10238 (isolation #286) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, the pm is changed. The votes on Otolia should go to Ooba. then everyone can move their votes.

p-edit:
So gee, I guess my concern about switching votes to an unsuspecting person isn't so bad now, eh?
I'm just a bit miffed at the moment.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10240 (isolation #287) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE: Otolia
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10280 (isolation #288) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, what's changed your mind on MS? I've been trying to get people to look at him for most of the game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10282 (isolation #289) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, I was just wondering if you had seen something because last time I brought MS up as a scum suspect, you told me to move on. So it seemed a bit strange to see you suspect him.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10286 (isolation #290) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Skybird »

You don't remember telling me to move on back around the middle of April when I talked about Metal Sonic?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10298 (isolation #291) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hugs to you too Imp.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10300 (isolation #292) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, be patient and push to lynch me tomorrow. Then apologize to everyone left in the game after I flip town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10302 (isolation #293) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm good with ending the game day.
VOTE: Otolia
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10310 (isolation #294) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

Can you bring us back some cookies? Pretty please?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10315 (isolation #295) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

My favorite! Thanks Imp!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10319 (isolation #296) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

I second the thought about the brambles. But I am starting to think it is (was) a scum ability since no one has claimed it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10320 (isolation #297) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Skybird »

I can also say Imp is right about my scum game. To say it sucks is doing it too much justice. lol
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10338 (isolation #298) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

Well fuck it. Vote me. I'm so done with this game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10341 (isolation #299) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Skybird »

I appreciate your attempt at bringing healing, I really do.

I've been telling people that MS is scum since I replaced in. I also think Vezok could be scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10345 (isolation #300) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 10342, Magua wrote:If you think Metal Sonic is scum

How come earlier today you were all "There's a leak in my neighborhood" rather than "Metal Sonic is leaking info in my neighborhood"?

Because I'm not 100% certain that he is scum. TWIE could be the leak as well. Of the two, I would pick MS though.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10372 (isolation #301) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10359, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 10357, Magua wrote:Rolestopping also blocks investigations.

You know my abilities. Why would've I used the non-ult rolestop on a scum partner?

You didn't have to use it on a scum buddy. All you had to do is come in the thread and say that you did. That's what bugs me about your entrance on D2. If you are able to protect (whether by traditional doctor ability or otherwise), why come in the thread and announce it? That should put a target on you. I don't remember everything about your claimed role. Are you claiming bulletproof or some other way of being unkillable?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10425 (isolation #302) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

Metal, I think you were already voting otolia (post 10346). So we still need one more vote.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10427 (isolation #303) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Skybird »

Ahh, I see. I just don't want to see us not get a lynch after all this time. That just drags out the game in a game that is already way long.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10469 (isolation #304) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

Wow, active night. The most logical places to look now to me are in the Chinese neighborhood and the Mayan neighborhood.

VOTE: ZZZX

He just hasn't done anything in this game. I think he's been coasting, thinking Mastin's plan and assurances that he and Drixx were town was the perfect hiding spot for scum. Drixx has been participating in the thread more than ZZZX which makes me think he more likely is the town person of the two.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10481 (isolation #305) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10470, Drixx wrote:
In post 10443, Ollie wrote:
@Drixx
What does this super hammer ability entail anyway?

I use my ability and then vote and it is literally impossible for any other ability to interfere. So if we wanted to lynch Skybird, for example, her ability to say "no thanks" to being lynched would be absolutely worthless. If you go back and read through how I responded to her role claim, I suspect my paranoia and instant scum reading of her makes a lot more sense now.

I'd really like to see what that Unravel thing does ... weren't we supposed to get a list or something? And shouldn't Ooba have vacated the premises?

The only problem with this Drixx, is you are totally wrong. I am town. But whatever. Why aren't you voting me if you are so sure I'm scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10542 (isolation #306) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, I'll be V/LA 5/20 - 5/26.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10569 (isolation #307) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm good with my vote on ZZZX. He's not put any effort into finding scum all game. He used Mastin's big plan as a way to dodge questions for the first 5 game days.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10572 (isolation #308) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Nice AtE ZX.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10587 (isolation #309) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Skybird »

But doesn't that just confirm ZZZX has night actions?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10590 (isolation #310) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Skybird »

At this point ZX, all I am seeing is you refusing to answer questions and avoiding things because you are VLA or lazy. This does nothing to make me want to reconsider my vote on you.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10620 (isolation #311) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, you claim to have information that contradicts ZZZX. Are you saying that this information in your mind makes him less likely to be scum or more likely to be scum?

As it says on my image, I'm V/LA. I'm checking in as often as possible, but am hosting guests.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10625 (isolation #312) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, for someone who doesn't like people focusing on you or ZZZX because [set-up spec], you turn around and think I am scum because of set-up spec. Just because your ability counters mine does not mean that I am not town.

I have done everything you guys asked of me. I threw away my ultimate because you all didn't trust me. And it really pissed me off to have to waste something that might have helped town win. So please, go ahead and vote me. Please everyone lynch me now because you all refuse to see me as town. Get it over with so I can laugh at all of you as my flip is revealed. I'm in two other games now and I am totally spinning my wheels here.

I will even help you out.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skybird
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10627 (isolation #313) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Skybird »

Crap, I see that rant should be aimed at Drixx. So replace Magua with Drixx in 10625.

TWIE, go ahead and vote me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10633 (isolation #314) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, you've been pushing me as scum the whole game. I really don't give a fuck if you think I am anti-town. At this point, you will say anything I do is anti-town. I just hope everyone takes a good hard look at you after my flip. After all, is there really such a thing as a "pro-town" third party?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10663 (isolation #315) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Skybird »

Let me ask you this Drixx. If you use storm call on me, and I flip town, can the rest of town still win? If that is the case, you might as well do it because I can't give you any better options as to who is scum. I know I am town, and I promise the rest of the players, that I will flip town. Drixx is basing his scum read almost totally on the fact that his ultimate cancels my ultimate.

I'm not convinced that town gets to win with Drixx. He might be straight up with us all, but I don't have any experience with him to know whether he would lie or not.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10665 (isolation #316) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Skybird »

Is there any other way for you to win Drixx or do you have to call Storm Call (and hit scum) to win?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10668 (isolation #317) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm concerned that town really still can win if Drixx uses his ultimate. The way he replied in 10664, he avoided my question about town still being able to win if he uses his ultimate on the wrong person (i.e., town).
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10673 (isolation #318) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Skybird »

My win condition says I win when all threats have left the game or nothing can prevent that. If you are not order aligned Drixx, you are a threat.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10690 (isolation #319) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, you think I am in self preservation mode? Take a damn look in the mirror. Second point, where is my vote? It's on myself because I'm freaking tired of the BS and I want everyone to see my flip so you can eat shit when I flip town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10699 (isolation #320) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

How am I refusing to engage? Your only case on me is your ultimate counters my ultimate. What am I supposed to say to that? I burned my ultimate to make you all happy and you can see that my ultimate did exactly what I said it would do. I have not lied about anything in this game and am doing my best to figure out who is scum. Right now I am very tired of this game.

Today I will be making the 5 hour drive back to my old house so I won't be around. If you have questions you want answered, ask them. I'll get back to you after I get there.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10732 (isolation #321) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Skybird »

I have the same concern that TWIE does about the inde. I know most of you won't listen to me on that because he's pushing me for scum. I honestly don't know who the last scum is. If I were directing the game, I'd lynch the 3rd party and see what happens. It's possible we don't have a scum left.

I seriously am totally fine if you all want to lynch me today. I'm actually surprised that you guys haven't taken advantage of my self vote to lynch me. I do admit I was pissed when I did it, but I also thought it might be a good way to catch scum by seeing who jumped on the wagon after my self-vote. Since no one jumped on the wagon and it's been well over 24 hours, that's part of why I am wondering if we have all the scum. So for now,
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Drixx Just give it a rest Drixx about OMGUS and all please?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10734 (isolation #322) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Skybird »

TWIE, not sure what the dots mean. Please, vote me if you think my last post is scummy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10739 (isolation #323) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10735, Magua wrote:The dots are "TWIE doesn't think Drixx is scum and doesn't want to vote him" and you say "I feel the same as TWIE about Drixx" and then vote him.

No, you didn't read that correctly. Drixx has claimed 3rd party/independent/whatever you want to call him. In my book, 3rd party are scum because their wincon almost always conflicts with town. Drixx is claiming he can win with town or we can win with him. Are you willing to bet the game on that? At this point I am not willing to bet the game. I'm willing to be the lynch to clear up a question mark that almost everyone in the game has about my slot. Since I have no idea who the last scum is (if there is one more) clearing my slot will give the rest of the town players one less concern. I'm trying to do the best thing I can for town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10741 (isolation #324) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, I have been scum hunting to the best of my ability. I fully admit I suck at this game. You guys read every post as defensive and ignore the ones where I'm asking questions and giving reasons for my reads. You are not the only one with months invested in this game. I replaced in at the end of January, which I'm pretty sure is before you replaced in.

I pushed Metal Sonic as scum. Go back in my iso and you can see my case on him.
Magua is supposed to be cop cleared. I think there is a possibility that there is an II in the game, but what are the odds of it being Magua? Also, Magua is the one who has done a lot pushing the game forward and I read his posts as town. My question to someone who has played with him before would be, does magua like to direct play as scum?
Imperium is confirmed town.
I have pushed XXXZ as scum because he is not doing anything to help the game and IMO is still coasting on the town clear from Mastin.
Drixx, you have claimed 3rd party. How do we know you are really 3rd party and not scum? I have to go back and look at AP's flip.
I have been reading Ooba as town. He is logical in his posts.

Who else is left?

P-edit: For God's sake, how is offering to be the fucking lynch self preservation?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10743 (isolation #325) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2859, dramonic wrote:
Clarification:
The wincon for a racist would be "You win when everyone outside of [pantheon] gods is dead."

Here is the wincon for AP. There was a scum in his pantheon (Otolia). So if there is scum in your pantheon, how can town win with you?

P-edit: Magua, then lynch me. Quit dicking around and get people to vote me. I'll even vote myself again if you can't get the votes.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10745 (isolation #326) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, I read the wiki on lyncher. I understand what you are saying.

UNVOTE: Drixx
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10746 (isolation #327) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Skybird »

I hypothesized no more scum simply because no one seems able to figure out the last one. I'm trying to think outside the box. I know in many games even if you lynch/kill all the scum but there is still a 3rd party in the game it will continue. At least that is what my experience/knowledge of the game tells me. That was why I was questioning Drixx about his role. That concern has been cleared up and we have one more scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10761 (isolation #328) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ooba, what do you think about ZZZX?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10778 (isolation #329) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Skybird »

Somehow we need to come to a decision on who to vote. Deadline is still a few days out but the rate at when we are moving, we will be in a scramble again like D1.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10783 (isolation #330) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Skybird »

OK Drixx, who else should we consider? (And it's OK if you say me.)

Sonic, it's OK if you vote me. We have to get out of this stalemate somehow.

P-edit - Ooba, I haven't addressed it because every time I respond to something like that, I get accused of being defensive. If you look past D1, I state Ace is suspicious to me and in I vote for Ace.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10784 (isolation #331) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm not good with figuring out all the ends and outs of numbers needed to be at LyLo, but if we are going to look at all possibilities, what happens if we no lynch today?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10793 (isolation #332) » Thu May 28, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Skybird »

OK. I only threw the no lynch out trying to explore all options.

UNVOTE: drixx

Sonic, to play to my win condition I have to vote either you or TWIE (or Drixx or XXXZ). This is where I'm going:

VOTE: TWIE
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10798 (isolation #333) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Skybird »

So what? Do you always pick one person in a large game to scum read and tunnel them until they are lynched/gone? No, you read the game and vote according to what you see. If I go through your ISO, did you scum read and vote Ace every day for the past 7 game days? If not, why hold me to a different standard?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10800 (isolation #334) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, do what you have to do. You will lose though if you call storm on my slot.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10803 (isolation #335) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

Magua's already voting me so even if he can't be around for the deadline it's OK. Ooba's case is BS. A lot of people in the game suspected Ace/Otolia but we all didn't lynch him until what, day 6?

I do think it's funny that earlier Drixx was making it sound like he only had one chance to do Storm Call and now all of a sudden, he can maybe do it twice. I haven't looked for the posts that made it sound like he only gets one shot and honestly, I'm not going to because I'm OK with being the lynch. If I'm still alive tomorrow we will just be right back here with Drixx pushing for my lynch.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10806 (isolation #336) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Skybird »

I just realized I said I wasn't OK with being the lynch in my last post. Scratch the not, I am OK with it.

ZZX, you have a better chance of seeing my flip right now so move your vote. I think people should look hard at you tomorrow with the kind of game you have played here.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10819 (isolation #337) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10808, Imperium wrote:
In post 10806, Skybird wrote:I just realized I said I wasn't OK with being the lynch in my last post. Scratch the not, I am OK with it.

ZZX, you have a better chance of seeing my flip right now so move your vote. I think people should look hard at you tomorrow with the kind of game you have played here.

Don't be okay with your lynch!

Some of us believe in you. Don't let us (me) be wrong!

Hugs Imp. I am town so you won't be wrong when you see my flip. But I really am afraid that I will be a liability the further the game goes on due to the amount of suspicion on me. At this point I don't know what I can do to convince the doubters that I am town. If I thought I knew who the last scum is then I would be doing everything to highlight that person and get them lynched.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10847 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

For the record, someone targeted me again last night and I let the action go through.

Drixx has claimed 3rd party and with his actions and posts I believe he is being honest with us about everything. ZZZX on the other hand has done nothing other than somehow convincing his neighbors that he is town. If you look at Norse neighborhood, it was 3rd party (AngryPidgeon), scum (Otolia) and town (Mask). In the Mayan neighborhood Mastin has already flipped town and Drixx has claimed 3rd party. Symmetry suggests that ZZZX is scum.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10870 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Until I saw the nightkills, my vote today was going to be TWIE, due to the way he ended yesterday. When I saw he was dead leaving only me in the Chinese neighborhood, I figured I would be the lynch today (which will be OK). I will flip town and I believe town will still have a chance to win. At that point, everyone is going to have to do some major reassessing of the remaining players.

It bothers me that Magua won't full claim. If he is town, why not speak up.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10882 (isolation #340) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Skybird »

Our neighborhood isn't closed so I'm guessing he can at least see it even if he can't post. I did just go reiterate my full claim in there for TWIE. It reminded me that one of my passive abilities is when I become the vote leader, my vote counts as three. I'm going to unvote now because when I get enough votes to be the vote leader, my vote will count as three and I don't want to accidentally lynch someone due to that. (only takes 4 to lynch)

UNVOTE: ZZZX
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10908 (isolation #341) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua, it's a passive ability so there's nothing I have to do to trigger it. (vote increase thing) Also, there's nothing I saw in my role pm that stated it was limited. So I can't explain why it didn't work against me when I voted for myself other than maybe for some reason it doesn't trigger if I self-vote. I'm totally guessing though.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10912 (isolation #342) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, you mentioned something about scum needing a mastermind to make it this far. Right now to me, the best choice for the mastermind would be magua.

P-edit: When I flip you will see that I am being completely honest about my role. I'm not quite sure why I seem so scummy to you Drixx, but I seriously have been honest this whole game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10915 (isolation #343) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Skybird »

Seeing that you are trying to lynch me Magua, I'm not very inclined to respond to your demands. Or are you just mad that I think you could be the scum mastermind?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10918 (isolation #344) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Skybird »

It would be an issue if I was going to vote someone, but I'm not going to.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10920 (isolation #345) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Skybird »

What does it matter at this point in the game? you have made it clear that if you have your way, I am today's lynch. I'm OK with that because I know I am town and we still have enough town left that we can mislynch today. As long as I don't vote, it doesn't come into play.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10923 (isolation #346) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Skybird »

Actually, I have sent one about this issue and am waiting for a response. But yes, you will find that being nice gets you a lot farther with me that demanding crap.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10926 (isolation #347) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Skybird »

I seriously do think he is II scum. I've had this thought for a long time now and it's one of the reasons I asked a long time ago if Magua liked to direct play as scum. I know some other good scum players that like to do it because it's a good way to be engaged in the game and look like town. My hope is after I am lynched and flip town that people will take a good hard look at him.

P-edit:

I already told you that I have a pm into Dram about how it works. I even told him I might have more questions about it figuring you'd ask about other things like the question in 10925.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10931 (isolation #348) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Skybird »

OK I got a reply on the triple vote ability. My vote does not count towards figuring out who the vote leader is. Also, if there is a tie, my vote does not triple. So in the lylo case, the vote is tied at 1-1 between me and Drixx. With the next vote I am lynched and my triple vote shouldn't kick in. And before you ask, I did reply to Dram and ask him about the lylo situation and asked if my interpretation is correct.

P-edit: The vote swap thing was a one time deal. You guys already made me burn it so why do you keep bringing it up?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10937 (isolation #349) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Skybird »

I heard back from Dram and he's telling me for the situation in 10925 that Drixx is the person who would be lynched. So honestly, if you guys are that concerned I am scum you need to lynch me today. Then you only have to worry if someone else has a weird vote thing.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10939 (isolation #350) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Skybird »

No Drixx. I still have to pick out the scum player.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10942 (isolation #351) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

Honestly, I forgot about the vote leader thing.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10952 (isolation #352) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

Magua, you asked me why I wasn't voting you if I thought you were scum. The answer is right now as the vote leader, whomever I vote for will automatically be at L-1. If I vote for the wrong person (ie a town person), scum can hammer. That of course would expose them but whoever the last scum is, they have done a good job of hiding so maybe you guys would still believe I am the last scum and not the person who hammered. :cry:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10974 (isolation #353) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Skybird »

You know guys, I've been telling you to lynch me for the past couple of game days even though I am town. If you had listened to me, you'd already know I'm town and would be looking for the final scum. Anyway, please feel free to get on with lynching me. I think town has a better shot at winning with me out of the game. And Drixx, prepare to eat your shorts.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10997 (isolation #354) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

Thanks for claiming Magua. You are definitely town to me.

I think what we should do is go ahead and lynch me today. That clears up everyone's questions on my slot. Then tomorrow you can lynch ZZZX. He's my vote for the last scum. I find it really convenient that he protected Mastin the entire game except the one night where she was killed. The only people who knew that Mastin wouldn't be protected that night were him and Drixx because they discussed it in their PT that he should only protect Drixx.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11001 (isolation #355) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10999, ZZZX wrote:
In post 10997, Skybird wrote:you can lynch ZZZX. He's my vote for the last scum. I find it really convenient that he protected Mastin the entire game except the one night where she was killed. The only people who knew that Mastin wouldn't be protected that night were him and Drixx because they discussed it in their PT that he should only protect Drixx.

I have protected drixx another night and mastin survived. Also whatever you think. If people think I am scum then lynch me tomorrow I guess. Only way for me to survive would me simply Me Imp and one more unless some shenanigans happen or smthing

What are you trying to say in your last sentence? It doesn't make sense to me. Also, if you think I am scum, why are you not voting me?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11026 (isolation #356) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 11014, Drixx wrote:@Skybird - How would your ability work in MYLO? If 3 people vote for you and lynch you, that makes your vote count for 3. Would you and the person you vote for both die or would you escape?

Once I have a vote on me and no one else has a vote, I am the vote leader and my vote will equal 3. With 3 needed to lynch I just need to vote someone. If three people vote me before I vote I die. Since my ultimate is gone, I can not save myself from the lynch unless I vote.

In the situation that Magua theorized a few pages ago (post 10925), Dram confirmed in a pm that I would live and the other person would die. (post 10937)

So far I have allowed all actions that targeted me to affect me, mainly because I have been hoping that someone was copping me and would let everyone know I am town or with hopes that someone was killing me. Scum wasn't targeting me because I am still alive. That means some town person has targeted me. I find it strange that no one will admit to targeting me.
I was targeted N4 and I let the action through.
I was targeted N5 and I let the action through. I also asked Dram that time if I would be told if it was a kill action and the answer was no.
I was targeted N7 and again I let the action through.

There were night kills all three nights. Does anyone want to claim targeting me N7? It seems to me since there was a kill that night and I was targeted by someone, it should show I am town, especially if I was roleblocked or jailed.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11027 (isolation #357) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Skybird »

PSA: Just a notice to everyone, I will be moving from 6-19 through 6-25. As we get closer to 6-19, my time will be more and more limited for mafia.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11037 (isolation #358) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Between Drixx and ZZZX, I'm more inclined to believe ZZZX as the last scum. Drixx has been in the main thread doing what he can to figure out the game. Mostly all I see in the main thread from ZZZX is defending himself that he's not the last scum.

Drixx, I was looking for your role name and I could find it. Could you tell me again what your role name is?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11038 (isolation #359) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Skybird »

Should be couldn't find it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11043 (isolation #360) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Skybird »

No I do not. The only active ability was my ultimate which was burned 2 or 3 game days ago at everyone's request. My only remaining abilities are all passive. I have to be the vote leader for my vote to triple. Someone has to target me befure I can chose to do something with it.

Here's my problem right now. Drixx has not shared his role name. I would like to know if he is racist like AP was. If he is, he can only win when all threats to his pantheon is dead. (Post is where Dram gives the wincon for 3rd party.) So now you are banking on ZZZX being town but Mastin has already flipped town. Dram very well may have set it up so a 3rd party could win with town (or possibly scum) by putting both scum and town in AP's neighborhood. But why would he put two town people in with Drixx? I feel Drixx is very sincere in his efforts to win with town. He has worked so hard at it and he has spent a ton of time in the main thread defending ZZZX as town. I still feel the first half of this game ZZZX stood behind Mastin who defended everyone in her hood as being town. Then he stood back while Drixx defended him.

I just keep coming back to ZZZX as the last scum. So much so that:

Now, town can either lynch me and see me flip town or someone can hammer ZZZX and we can maybe finally win this game. And if you are convinced that ZZZX is going to flip town, then lynch me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11044 (isolation #361) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Also, I don't have to redirect the action. I can avoid it if it is a killing action and be affected by everything else and I can also avoid an action which increases my votes by 1 for the next day. Or I can choose to let the action through. That is what I have been doing so far.

@Dram, if I avoid an action and increase the votes on me by 1 the next day, will that actually give me a vote or will it lower the threshold for my lynch? And could you answer in the thread please?

I'm trying to be as open about all my possibilities as I can. If the third option actually places a vote on me I theoretically could set myself up as the vote leader first thing next game day which means I could hammer whoever I thought was scum. (assuming someone targets me tonight)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11057 (isolation #362) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ollie, I voted because I'm getting tired of this game just lingering. I'm pushing things forward trying to people to do something.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11059 (isolation #363) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

You guys obviously don't trust me. I can't think of anything I can do to show you I am town. So fucking lynch me and get it over with. Damn, I'm doing my best to solve this game and you all keep dancing around wondering whether I'm town. You can find out. Lynch me and you don't have to worry about any triple votes. I just want to highlight a couple of things. Drixx still has not told us if as 3rd party he is a racist. All this talk about calling the storm being the way he can win is meaningless if he has the same win condition that AP had. AP would have won when all threats to his pantheon were gone. I read that as everyone not inside his pantheon is dead. I don't really see another way to interpret it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11072 (isolation #364) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, you are yet again avoiding a name claim. Now you are saying that you are 4th party. Why is that?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11077 (isolation #365) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Fucking do it Drixx. Magua did claim. You are the one jerking around and not being forthcoming. What exactly is your role name? I told you earlier I looked through your ISO and didn't find it. If you mentioned it so many times, why can't I find it? And I'm not talking about which god you are. I'm talking about the words that come right after that. What does it say?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11078 (isolation #366) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 9339, Skybird wrote:
@Skybird:

My role really isn't like Ank's role.
I'm going to full claim here. I have three passive abilities I can utilize if someone targets me. I can redirect the action; I can avoid an action, but it increases the votes on me by 1; and I can avoid a kill action but be affected by everything else. My ultimate is being able to switch the votes on two players. If I target myself, it automatically triggers if I am lynched.
I have not, nor will I target myself. To me, that would be a totally scummy thing to do. I wanted to use my ultimate back on day 2 to switch the votes on one of the gladiated players to someone outside of the three, but that was not allowed. Since then, I have not seen a place to use my ultimate.

I call BS on Magua saying I didn't full claim all my passive abilities. Here's the post again.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11080 (isolation #367) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Skybird »

My apologies Magua. I could have sworn someone said that I didn't claim all three passive abilities because all they remembered was redirect and vote switching. So of course now I can't find it at all. And whoever said that, read the post above.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11081 (isolation #368) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 11047, Magua wrote:
I'm going to unvote after the next vote count. Please do not hammer Skybird or ZZZX.

Ok, so here's the thing, really. Unless TWIE says otherwise, no one knew, nor even suspected, that Skybird had a triple vote. I thought she had her redirect + voting fuckery ult, and that was that.

TWIE, correct me if I'm wrong that this was previously unclaimed.

So Skybird-scum, holding this power, could've waited for anyone to vote anyone at all, and then hammered them. And then the next Day, bam. Claiming this at this point as scum makes my head spin.

OK, here's what I was referring to.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11084 (isolation #369) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2857, dramonic wrote:
The gods have decided who among them is to be removed.

Was it an ally?
Was it an enemy?

Well...

Angrypidgeon, [FENRIR, THE UNBOUND],
Lie-Detecting Racist
, Self-Aligned, Lynched Day 1

Drixx, I want the words that follow your god name. See where it says Lie-Detecting Racist (in the color orange) followed by Self Aligned? On your role PM, what does it say after Chaac, the whatever.

I feel I've been pretty clear in what I want from you. If you continue to refuse to answer I'll be switching my vote to you.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11085 (isolation #370) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 11077, Skybird wrote:Fucking do it Drixx. Magua did claim. You are the one jerking around and not being forthcoming. What exactly is your role name? I told you earlier I looked through your ISO and didn't find it. If you mentioned it so many times, why can't I find it?
And I'm not talking about which god you are. I'm talking about the words that come right after that. What does it say?

I feel this post was pretty clear in what I was asking. Between this one and the one where I quoted AP's role flip, you know exactly what I am asking you.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11095 (isolation #371) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Skybird »

BS Drixx. You were avoiding the question. I wanted to make sure everyone saw what I was seeing. At this point, I don't feel the role name you gave us is true but that doesn't matter.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11096 (isolation #372) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Skybird »

Imp, I still think you need to get rid of me now so I won't be a distraction tomorrow. I think town is close to winning this but if I am still alive tomorrow, I will continue to be pointed at and called scummy.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11123 (isolation #373) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Imp, I hadn't thought about that. I think we need a Drixx lynch tomorrow, depending on the flip.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11132 (isolation #374) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Skybird »

Well, this can be corrected. Magua can vote me again and then Imp can hammer. Unless there's someone else you'd rather lynch today. (like Drixx)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11134 (isolation #375) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Skybird »

TWIE, who do you think is the last scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11135 (isolation #376) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Skybird »

Just think Dram, it's easy coasting to over 100 VC's now. :lol:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11177 (isolation #377) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Skybird »

Talk about a screw with your mind kinda game. I am really not sure where to go at the moment.

And to back up what TWIE said, my vote does not count in determining the vote leader. Dram had to re-state that to me about three times before it finally sunk in. (Sorry Dram!)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11183 (isolation #378) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE:

I'll be checking in from time to time to see if there's any new progress. I unvoted since it looks like no one wants to lunch ZZZX. At the point I really don't know what else to do or who to push on. :cry:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11197 (isolation #379) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 11148, Drixx wrote:
@Skybird - I know you cannot know this, and it's up to you whether you believe it, but I checked with Dram. I would not keep the game going if all scum were dead. Town would win and I would lose. That's not a question I can ask Dram to answer publicly (beyond the answer he gave using AP/Fenrir as an example), because if he goes any further, he runs the risk of mod confirming me, and it's not cool to ask game mods to do that. Ironically, the fact that you are questioning everything, even Magua who has an innocent from a mod confirmed cop, is what finally convinced me you are town.

I did go ahead and pm Dram and asked if a 3rd party was the only one left if the the game would continue and as suspected, he wasn't able to answer that. He said it depended on the win condition.

I honestly don't have that much experience with 3rd party players and win conditions. But I wanted to put this out there so we have every bit of info that we can possibly have. My question to the more experienced players is under normal circumstances, if all we had left were town and a 3rd party, would the game continue or be over?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11200 (isolation #380) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

In the case of AP's win condition, if he were alive and only town people outside of his neighborhood, would the game continue?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11206 (isolation #381) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ollie, how about talking to us about what you think is going on in the game. Right now I see me, Drixx, Imp, TWIE, and Magua trying to figure this all out. You are sitting back and complaining.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11208 (isolation #382) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Skybird »

OK ZZZX, talk to me more about Ollie. Is there something you can point to that helps back up your gut on him?

I have the same concern about Drixx/Xombie that you do. Is there anything in the hood that would point you that way? If so, can you tell us what it is?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11224 (isolation #383) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, since you are convinced that your win con aligns with town, why won't you tell us your win con? That's my biggest hang up at the moment. You are playing really townie so what's holding you back on the win con?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11227 (isolation #384) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Skybird »

No, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around a 3rd party role that can win with town. Sorry, but all my experience (which is limited) with 3rd parties involves them needing to kill just about everyone else to get a win. So I don't trust you when you say your win con doesn't interfere with anyone else's.

I don't know why you need to know how many actions I can block in one night. It sounds like you want to set me up to be nightkilled.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11232 (isolation #385) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, you complain about me casting doubt on you but what are you doing to me? You have called me scum the entire game so screw you if you don't like me casting doubt right back at you. To the best of my knowledge, I have never been targeted during the day. At least to this point I have never received an email during the day phase telling me I am targeted and wanting my response.

I can only avoid one action per phase.

TWIE, I know you can't post in the neighborhood but you can still read stuff there, correct?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11241 (isolation #386) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Skybird »

So who do you want to lynch today Imp?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11245 (isolation #387) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Skybird »

Ollie, so bottom line, you want to lynch me. Correct?

Imp, I am town, don't worry. But to move this game forward I do think you are going to have to lynch me today. With my flip out of the way, no one has anyone to hide behind. (I know I said this before but I really think I keep getting discussed because whoever is scum is using me as a smokescreen.)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11271 (isolation #388) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

I believe though that you can lynch me today and still win even after I flip town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11289 (isolation #389) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Skybird »

ZZZX, so who is the last scum?

I think ZZZX has a good point about Ollie lining up lynches. I haven't seen Ollie do much (anything) to consider anyone else but me and ZZZX.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11307 (isolation #390) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Skybird »

The funny thing Drixx is we've been saying pretty much the same thing. You think it's the "sane" move to lynch me. I think it's the right move to lynch me to clear up the game state. But you have to throw in the fact that you think I'm faking AtE and my wish to be lynched isn't genuine. You just can't help yourself but try and through doubt on me even when I'm arguing for the same damn thing you are arguing for.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11329 (isolation #391) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Skybird »

Run me up, I will self-vote.

Magua, I would say ZZZX is probably the most town. The things that Ollie have been posting lately seem scummy to me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11331 (isolation #392) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

See, now you are being silly. Do you seriously think there is more than one scum left? And why if you are town, would you not consider being the lynch if you felt it would help town? Look at all the suspicion that was heaped on me earlier in the game because I did exactly what you are saying. I defended myself and was trying not to be mislynched. And for that, I was scummy.

As town, I want to do what is best to help town win. If that means me dead so people like you and Drixx will no longer have me to point at and scream scum! then that is OK by me. Then you have to find someone else to run up as scum and at that point, someone is going to trip up and say the wrong thing. Then town busts this game and wins.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11346 (isolation #393) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Skybird »

Magua and Imp, we have about 3 and a half days before deadline. I'm OK with a ZZZX lynch. (I'm OK with my lynch too.) Do you want me to hammer ZZZX or are you guys still looking at things?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11352 (isolation #394) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Skybird »

So if I'm reading your post Correctly Magua, you think Ollie is the last scum? If so, let's lynch him instead of ZZZX.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11364 (isolation #395) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 11353, Magua wrote:It's really six-of-one-half-a-dozen-of-another for me. If the death list is ZZZX-Ollie-Drixx, the order isn't really relevant to me.

You said
IF
the death list is ZZZX-Ollie-Drixx you don't care about the order. Do you not agree with this list?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11365 (isolation #396) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Skybird »

I think he gets the only redirect one action from me. I'm almost positive I can only block/redirect one thing based on the way my role PM was worded. For example my third passive is I can choose to avoid a killing action but be affected by everything else that targets me. I will clarify that through a PM.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11367 (isolation #397) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, I did hear from Dram and I can only avoid one action per night.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11400 (isolation #398) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

I really thought I would be the nightkill since I have the triple vote thing. But you guys do have to remember that I have to have a vote on me first to make me the vote leader.

I really don't like that Drixx is tunneling me so hard. It makes me want to lynch him. But I'm doing my best to put that aside so we can actually figure out what's going on. Personally I think scum is banking on me going after Drixx instead of the real scum but that might be overcomplicating the situation.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11401 (isolation #399) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 11390, Drixx wrote:
In post 9050, Skybird wrote:Just so you all know, someone targeted me last night and I let the action go through. I didn't deflect it.

We talked about this in neighborhood when this was posted. The reason is because ZZZX had just used his reflective protect, and Skybird decided to say she had been targeted and let the action go through. We thought it was odd and noted it. Yesterday, ZZZX and I were pretty convinced that Ollie was the scum, but we talked about Skybird too. This post stuck out to both of us like a really sore thumb.

I am seriously wondering if scum actually tried to kill Mastin a night earlier, and the reflect went back to the killer (Skybird) who re-directed it to Imperium, but claimed to have let it through. Mastin got killed the next night, and it would explain why she got killed even though we threw out Wine concerning the protection and such. If the posited Skybird!Scum had tried to kill Mastin the night before, had it reflected back at her and re-directed it to kill Imperium ... that explains why scum took the shot when they did. Clearly reflective couldn't be something that could happen every night ... that would be ridiculously broken.

That kill timing also basically resulted in ZZZX being mislynched, because you guys just wouldn't believe me that he was obviously town in his reaction to Mastin dying.

- Here is where ZZZX reveals that on night four he used the reflect to protect both Mastin and I.

I still feel like Ollie fits the puzzle a little better than Skybird, but that unsolicited claim that an action came her way but she let it through, without anyone ever having claimed that action or given an investigative result on her or anything ... combined with the fact that ZZZX reflected killshots at Mastin or Me back at the shooter, combined with Mastin dying the next night.

So yeah, I think that's a pretty solid case that explains a lot of things. It explains why Skybird made the unsolicited claim at the start of day 5. It explains the timing of Mastin's death and how scum could know she was vulnerable without the posited mole in the neighborhood. It fits.

I'm not good at VCA or some of the other stuff people are on this site, but what I am good at is remembering details and reading people to see if they are legit or if what we're seeing is a narrative. Skybird's narrative was super convincing, especially yesterday when she showed patience in not hammering and made the AtE offer to willingly die to help the town win.

The problem is that there is no logical explanation for the quoted post above. There was no reason for Skybird to say that, unless she actually did re-direct an action and was paranoid about it. It doesn't fit the narrative, and with the later info that ZZZX was reflective protecting Mastin and Me, it suddenly fits into the real narrative of the game as opposed to the made up narrative that Skybird used to get this far.

@TWIE, Imperium, Ollie - Did I miss anything in my thoughts on this? It took me awhile to go looking. I did some ISO work yesterday and there wasn't a lot of narrative contradiction. If I'm right, this is a ridiculously tiny error that will have caught her out. Thoughts?

Drixx, the reason I made that statement was to let people know I had been targeted. I was being open about what was happening so that if someone said something later about targeting me I could show that I knew and let the action go through. I hoped at the time someone had copped me and could report back that I was town. It doesn't make sense to me that after being suspected since I replaced into this game back in January that no one would investigate me.

In your post you even admit that Ollie fits the puzzle a little better than I do. Maybe you should take a step back and try to look at things objectively.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”