SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4854 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Ozgin »

Hello all. I'm confirming a replacement for someone (BeastCharizard).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4857 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4855, Cephrir wrote:You're probably getting lynched today, how do you feel about that?

It's pretty stupid, I'm Order aligned. Has BeastCharizard claimed role yet?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4860 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Ozgin »

Also, what's the wagon on me about, and who started it?

So claim:

My Passive is this ability where my vote power is half the number of deaths from the previous day. Therefore, Day 1 my vote power would have been 0. With 2 people dead after the first day/night phase, my vote power is half of 2 which is 1.

So I'm really only particularly powerful when I survive a night and like 4 people die, because then I have a vote power of 2, which is pretty intense.

I don't know how halfsies work (half of 3 being 1.5), but I assume it just means my vote is worth 1.5, which doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 4864, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 4860, Ozgin wrote:Also, what's the wagon on me about, and who started it?

So claim:

My Passive is this ability where my vote power is half the number of deaths from the previous day. Therefore, Day 1 my vote power would have been 0. With 2 people dead after the first day/night phase, my vote power is half of 2 which is 1.

So I'm really only particularly powerful when I survive a night and like 4 people die, because then I have a vote power of 2, which is pretty intense.

I don't know how halfsies work (half of 3 being 1.5), but I assume it just means my vote is worth 1.5, which doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.

You've been gladiated with two other players, so our choice to lynch is within the three of you: Tiphaine Death, FourTrouble and you. Of those three, your slot is the furthest into the scum column for me.

You might want to focus on those two.

Your vote was at .5 at the start of this game day. PeregrineV was dayvigged, which I think is when your vote went to 1.

Did that dayvig happen day 2 or day 1?

I dunno what beastcharizard did to look scum, but I'll look into FourTrouble since they seem to be the next prevalent wagon.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4872 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Ozgin »

Well with what I've read I don't think Four is scum, so I'm gonna just throw down a VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Also,

In post 4866, Skybird wrote:Welcome Ozgin!

Help me understand how your vote count varying with the number of night kills makes you town?

It's total kills during a day/night - And think about it, if we lynch one and one gets NK'd,
my votes are still worth only 1.

It only makes a difference when a lot of people die, so in a way if a lot of town get killed in one night, and it makes a scum obvious, then I can help work towards retribution for the Order.

It's not like I get my vote to count for +1 with every night kill, that'd be stupid.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4956 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Ozgin »

So I think I have to retract my earlier statement bout Four not being scummy, because after reading a little bit of their ISO, from the gate they seem to be a very try-hard sort of character. Since I'm unfamiliar with the players' meta, I'm not sure if that's just how they play town, or it's a scum trying to overcompensate for the fact they're scum by pushing hard on other people.

Regardless, it stands out to me as something fairly abnormal.

VOTE: FourTrouble

I promise I'll get more into this game as I get time, I just replaced into a really awkward/tough position as a townie and it's really defeating and I have to muster up a lot of evidence if I'm going to build a town case for myself.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5194 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5005, Magua wrote:Tired and going to sleep.

Skimmed the pages, will review them later, but in the meantime:

@Ozgin:
When you claimed, why did you only claim your vote ability? Walk me through your thought process here.

My other half of my claim, my ult, is almost suicide at this stage of the game AND creates the biggest weakness I could have next to death and doesn't quite reward me enough at this stage. I would rather save that reveal for later in the game when I can feel more confident in my ability to scumread.

In post 5171, Heartless wrote:
In post 5165, Imperium wrote:
In post 5155, Heartless wrote:VOTE: fourtrouble

this is your vote for boonskies all over again

In post 5166, Imperium wrote:And it fucking hurts me and I hate you all and that's why I spam.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

VOTE: ozgin

as long as he doesn't launch into a series of questions about what color my boxers are

Well... What color
are
they? Are the striped? Vertical or Horizontal? Maybe Polkadotted? Zig-zagged? Perhaps all of the above?!

On a serious note, I'm sorry for struggling to get back into this game. It's really disorienting when you have to come in guns ablazin' to save your tail because you're town and about to get mislynch'd.

So I don't understand the wagon on me (slash beast) because beast didn't read scum to me (yes I technically ISOd myself).
I also don't think my read change was that spectacular, but I did change my mind based on the ISOs. When I first read FT as townish, I read from his most recent posts backwards, but when I went to double-check him, I started at the oldest and worked forwards.

But even if that wasn't the reason, even if I had some kind of epiphany that pointed in a different direction, it wouldn't matter because having a dynamic mind is the only way to win. Think of how many times people start to attack someone they think is scum but find out they're dead wrong! What if they never realized that they were wrong? They were stubborn and kept voting the innocent person because they don't change their minds? Town would lose 100% of the time, I guarantee it.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5319 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5212, Magua wrote:
In post 5194, Ozgin wrote:
My other half of my claim, my ult, is almost suicide at this stage of the game AND creates the biggest weakness I could have next to death and doesn't quite reward me enough at this stage. I would rather save that reveal for later in the game when I can feel more confident in my ability to scumread.

No. The question was "What was your thought process?"

Or to put another way: your claiming of stuff that was already claimed looks like someone who read through their ISO and claimed what their predecessor had already claimed (specifically you claimed what beast had already claimed in the neighborhood). That makes it look like not a real claim. beast had reasons for claiming what he claimed and reasons to not claim what he didn't, which I have to imagine, are different from yours.

I'm curious what your reasons are, hence, "What's your thought process?"

Fixed the formatting for quality.

My "thought process" was that of, "oh shit, this guy opted for a replace and I'm in shit, I don't know why I'm in shit but I am, but let me just try to throw the few cards I have on the table."

I didn't actually read the 'hood, it seems useless to me. I'll get to it eventually, but I opened it and posted in it and then came right back here to start reading.

In post 5214, Magua wrote:
In post 5194, Ozgin wrote:So I don't understand the wagon on me (slash beast) because beast didn't read scum to me (yes I technically ISOd myself).

Reconcile that for me, please, with this quote:

In post 4857, Ozgin wrote:
It's pretty stupid, I'm Order aligned. Has BeastCharizard claimed role yet?

If you'd ISO'd yourself, why ask this question?

Look at the dates of those posts. Three days (or so) of difference.

It's a pretty simple thought pattern, I'm not hard to read and I certainly should not be read as scum for developing an opinion after having three days to read and learn.

I've fallen behind due to IRL shit, I'm sorry, I'm really trying to keep up but it's so frustrating because I'm feeling really crushed under the weight of being FoS'd when I'm not and it's just hard for me to defend myself. It's like one of my biggest pet peeves.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5323 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5321, Imperium wrote:Ozgin, why didn't you claim or mention your ultimate in #4860?

It's more of a weakness than an ultimate, it just about puts me out of the game after I use it. I want it concealed in order to protect myself. I don't think it's helpful to reveal a huge weakness, especially since the risk is (in my opinion) completely not worth the reward at this stage in the game.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5326 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5324, Cephrir wrote:these replacements tho

ozgin, why are you assuming you will be alive tomorrow, that seems very unlikely

I'm not, but what's the point of surviving if I reveal something that will just end up fucking me over in the long run, hmm?

I mean, if it really is a fact of life that I'm dead tonight, fine, but I'm not gonna jump off a sinking ship when I won't be able to swim to safety anyways.

I'd pretty much just sooner die and take my ult to the death message than save my skin just to have it turned on me right after. If you really need my ultimate claim to think I'm town, then we're all doomed already, because that kind of stubbornness isn't going to help us make progress.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5339 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5338, Cephrir wrote:No, we shouldn't, because we are not under any circumstances lynching him.

Why are you so adamant on squeezing a claim out of my slot and yet you're perfectly okay with FT not even pretending to claim even his passive? I think making FT claim is a great idea. Why grill me for it on almost no grounds but now that it's been brought up you want to avoid doing the same to FT?

Gosh, it's like you're
a team
or something...

VOTE: FourTrouble

Give us that claim, please. Give us something. A passive at least.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5341 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5340, Cephrir wrote::roll:

I'm adamant on you claiming because you are getting lynched.

I am no more interested in a claim from FT than one from, say, Andrius, myself, Imperium, or literally anyone else who is exactly as much of a non-lynch-candidate today as FT is.

And that "you must be a team" line is scumposting, plain and simple.

For what reason is the second largest wagon a non-lynch candidate? In what was is that plain or simple?

I also didn't say you must be a team, that's misrepping me. I just said it's like you're one. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just giving some information to the public about how you might be more than what you're letting on. Even if I die, I'm going to turn some fucking heads.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5343 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5342, Heartless wrote:it's ok, counting is hard

In post 5128, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 41: I NEED SOME CYANIDE

Ozgin (8): Imperium, Skybird, FourTrouble, TheWayItEnds, Metal Sonic, Ankamius, Heartless, Cephrir
TiphaineDeath (7): Mastin2, TSO, Xombie, theaceofspades, farside22, Vezokpiraka, Ooba, The Mask
FourTrouble (2): magua, Ozgin

Not Voting: Rachmarie, ZZZX, Solar Wind, Bitmap, FourTrouble

23 alive means 12 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-03-02 00:00:00)

TD asked to be replaced ;_;

Okay, well formerly the second largest (I'm remembering the votecount I first saw when I came in when I ISO'd, my bad).
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5345 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5344, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5341, Ozgin wrote:I also didn't say you must be a team, that's misrepping me. I just said it's like you're one. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just giving some information to the public about how you might be more than what you're letting on.

that is literally the definition of pointing fingers

Are you illiterate?

I used very specific wording. I said you
might
be. It's
you're a team. I never once said you
are
anything. I'm not pointing at you, I'm just looking at your and facing your direction.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Ozgin »

I'm not sure if you're scum or you're troll.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5349 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Ozgin »

So then both?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5486 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Ozgin »

If you guys really won't FourTrouble, I guess I'll VOTE: TiphaineDeath,

But I don't think I or Beast did anything to look like scum, and I know that my slot is town-aligned, so I'm gonna fight to the end. Gonna ISO TD, try to find something of evidence, if I can't I'll have to find evidence against someone else to convince you guys, I dunno.

So much frustrate!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5492 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5491, Cephrir wrote:fuck you, ozgin. you better be scum

You think I
want
to be your lover? I didn't fucking do that.

You're gross, your play is gross, you're blindly biased and you don't even seem to want the town to win.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5498 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5497, Cephrir wrote:Could they really just be that afraid of my role

Moreover, is ozgin seriously town

These are things I have trouble believing, so I have concluded he's doing it to spite me and/or is scum

I'm not even the god of love! I'm the god of death! Hence my votes being powered on peoples' deaths!

For fucks sake, I play Smite regularly. Look towards the Greek fucking Pantheon for whoever the hell Aphrodite is. They're the one who loverized us, and it probably scum because they want to get a 2-for-1 double town mislynch.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5503 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5502, Heartless wrote:
In post 5498, Ozgin wrote:
In post 5497, Cephrir wrote:Could they really just be that afraid of my role

Moreover, is ozgin seriously town

These are things I have trouble believing, so I have concluded he's doing it to spite me and/or is scum

I'm not even the god of love! I'm the god of death! Hence my votes being powered on peoples' deaths!

For fucks sake, I play Smite regularly. Look towards the Greek fucking Pantheon for whoever the hell Aphrodite is. They're the one who loverized us, and it probably scum because they want to get a 2-for-1 double town mislynch.

the way aphrodite's ultimate works, i would think it would be herself + whoever she targeted, not two outside ppl

two outside ppl makes more sense w/ cupid (roman)

The reason why I would think Aphrodite is because her ability actually links her to someone, like linked lovers. But I guess I can see Cupid too.

Serqet (Egyptian) is also possible, because Serqet has an ability that makes you attack your own teammates (In Smite).

I seriously hope this love thing is just temporary.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5506 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5504, Heartless wrote:when were you informed of the loverize?

By PM about 9 hours ago. Why?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5507 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Ozgin »

Andrius, F-16, or Espeonage are likely the culprits.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5720 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Ozgin »

I'm glad that you guys understand where I'm coming from, and I apologize for my lack of play this game. It's been really hard to get a grip on this game because of the situation I was in and my RL situation. Can somebody point me to a few (preferably just like 2) main scumspects at this point in the game that I should look into? I'll ISO the first 4 and everyone after that I'll throw on the backburner.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6248 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 5836, Cephrir wrote:This day is stupid.

VOTE: No Lynch.

I would rather you guys lynch me than no lynch, you idiots. A no-lynch is a sure fire way to let the scum get a NK, and let us get no information from a good, solid lynch. Seriously, no-lynches this early are just bad. Bad bad bad. Sheerly out of principle.

In post 5884, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Zel1nk
VOTE: Ozgin

Por que? (For why?)

In post 5931, FourTrouble wrote:I'm shooting who I think is most likely scum.

RIP me.

I'm really sorry for my lack of posts, my R/L situation is sticky during the weeks, I started work today and my dog died yesterday. I'm going to get wrapped into this game as much as I can (even though it's kinda some sort of train wreck). I can definitely catch up in the next few days. Sorry again!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6373 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Ozgin »

I'd seriously rather die myself than let a no-lynch slide by. Guys, fucking pick someone and kill them. FT is clinging to his little vig shot to give us a reason not to kill him, let's just kill him.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6392 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Ozgin »

Either way, I'm on the bad side of 2 vigilantes and half the damn game. I'm probably going to die tonight.

Alright, you got me.

I'm Thanatos, God of death. I am
Chaos-aligned.
My ult allows me to make my vote power equivalent to the amount of deaths since the first day, but reveals my role and alignment.

Hit me with your best shot, bitches.

VOTE: Ozgin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”