FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:13 am

Post by FrogGurl »

I'm back, now that I've finally figured out how to actually reply. (thanks the gods for the quick reply feature). My guesses with Totem is that it's a posting requirement and we have to translate to make any sense of what he's saying. And I'd be fine with revealing the anti-town roll I created, if it'll help at all. Then again, with how much the rolls got changed (according to FD's comment earlier) is it worth it? Not sure.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:51 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

By my counts since there's 17 players that leaves 9 to lynch.

Went through all the posts, here are my thoughts in order of their appearance on the board.
Two kills, one gun one sharp bladed object (knife/sword etc). Says to me mafia and sk.

On the topic of mass roleclaims: Doing a mass evil roll designed claim would have only positive benifits, I believe, since it would give us a possible idea of what we might be up against in particular. Plus, I don't see how it could really adversely affect anyone. Just give more information about the possible members of this town. Also...would doing a mass all rolls designed claim be all that bad either? Still we don't know who has which, and it might give us a better idea as to which helpers we have availible as well. Not to mention make it harder for scum to rollclaim. Yes there are changes to rolls....but the names/ideas could still be the same. As far as doing a mass roleclaim of our own rolls, now that would be much more dangerous giving away the identies the town's likely much needed helper rolls.

And as for the evil role I made: was a SK child who pulled deadly pranks on people.

Leo...that's an awfully blunt statement. "vote: God because he's scum." Can you back it up?

You know, even though it was april 1st...we still do want to find and lynch mafia so the joking was kind of...inapropriate.

Oh, and Nanook can I get all of the rolls you made? thanks. :)

So with that:
FOS: Leo because of the abrupt little explaination claim, God because of leo's claim, mneme because of the wierd joke.

Won't vote anyone just yet, but I want Leo and God to get things straightened out there else I'll put my vote on them.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:24 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Just that I have a semi useful/semi useless role that lets me look at who's connected to whose designed roles.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:28 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Stewie...if someone wanted to claim Nanook's role because they were scum and it was handy, wouldn't they run the risk of someone else--the real hobo saying Ha! you're lying I'm the real hobo? So just because we know what it is doesn't mean it gives the scum any leeway since they'd be playing a game of chance.

Vote: Stewie
since he should know this.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:32 am

Post by FrogGurl »

What some people do to check their posts is: Write it as a PM, preview it in the PM screen, if it looks good then copy/paste the original message into the quick reply box here. Sure it's roundabout, but it works for now.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:22 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Leo...can we get a confirmation that what you said is legit and can be backed up, or was it an april 1st thing? Really don't want to go after someone if it was just meant as a joke.

Other than that, I'm not sure where to take this conversation. We're kind of just sitting here stagnating.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:16 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Better than nothing I suppose. I wonder what kind of posting restriction would keep him from here entirely...just odd to me. But then again I haven't been around this place as long as some, maybe it's not so odd.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:09 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Ho, now that was interesting. Stewie was the anti-town role of Nanook's after all. If it wasn't obvious, the first night I picked on Stewie and found who made his roles. Hence the Hobo/demoralizer debate. I picked on Leo last night, Bloojay made his role. I can't remember at the moment (without going back and looking) if bloojay's the one who said he made the cop who has a post/accuracy restriction.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:11 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hmm, looking back it was Fuldu who said he made the cop who can't post. So that's not who Leo is, unless bloojay made the same role. Bloojay....what'd you make?
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:44 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, I could see the idea being kept but maybe not quite the strength in # of votes needed. Hard to say.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:59 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

All I know is what I was told.

So a) my info's faulty (anyone remember creating my role?) b) someone messed with me last night c) fuldu's forgetful or lying d) the role got tweaked so much that it's hard to recoginize from the previous one.

*shrugs helplessly*
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:28 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah. If this is going on, chances are it wouldn't be addressed from the player. Would be a wee bit obvious that way.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:50 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hello. Sorry about that. Have been following, just I'm at a loss as to what to think. Is it a big deal that I came up with Leo's role being created by somoene else than we had thought? Not sure. Anyone else have any information from their various roles that might help things out here?
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:06 am

Post by FrogGurl »

This whole Nanook thing is just confusing me. So until I can get things sorted out (and it appears that if we hit the deadline he's already lynched given the vote count right now) I'm going to
Vote Victoria
for being so hidden and mouse-like.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:30 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Well, since Gaspode didn't post at all so therefore was fully accurate, that's good enough for me.

Unvote: Victoria, Vote: Norinel
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Wed May 05, 2004 4:34 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Okay....That was an interesting outcome. And Nanook voting for himself? Hrm.

This day has been going on too long and is just stagnating right now...so to move it along...

Unvote: Norinel, Vote: Nanook
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2004 7:38 am

Post by FrogGurl »

The role that's resurecting people is very much the one I created. Which is nice to see that, means we don't have to deal with the scum role I made. heh. Chances are it got altered some, but it's going to be a very helpful role for the town to have. Here's hoping that person stays around for a while.

And yeah....as much as I'm glad that Leo helped peg a mafia....the mixed up roles is a bit odd. I think he may have worn out his welcome....unless something comes up to otherwise convince me.
Vote: Leo
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

I think the whole is leo a cop or not confusion came about like this, and until I say so any statements that aren't in ()'s I've tried to make statements of fact or deduced from fact, not my opinions:

Leo claimed that God was scum, (correct) and was very brief about it. He then later said he was a cop. Didn't say anything about any modifications or whatever, later we assumed that was becuase he couldn't talk about it. Didn't post for a long while and was unusually quiet (why, not sure we know.) So...somebody (can't remember who) said that oh this looks like the cop role I designed whose accuracy goes downhill. So I investigate Leo, and find out that Leo's role wasn't designed by who we thought, but by Bloojay instead. Hmm, this was peculiar.

So now we know that Leo doesn't actually have the cop with decreasing accuracy. It looks like now that Gaspode does. This still doesn't contradict with the claim that Leo made, since he only claimed to be a normal cop. (But what's a game of designer mafia with a normal cop, I wonder??) So, Leo has some version of a role that bloojay made. Fine, problem is the only one of those roles we know about is the cult recruiter one.

What does this mean now? Gaspode, whose results I'd tend to trust say he's 85% likely to be innocent. That's a pretty high boost in Leo's favor. And if innocent, he's probably a cop. Handy role for the town to have. What we need is for Bloojay to come back and say what the other roles he made were, and such. And, assuming that he tells the truth, if there's no sort of role that could have cop info then well Gaspode got a bad roll of the random number generator and got bad info, and Leo knew God was scum because of the inability to convert mafia. Assuming that the cult recruiter that bloojay designed has that ability, unless it's just standard.

So what are the possibilities:

-Leo is some form of cop and Gaspode got a right hit, and either bloojay's lying or did submit a pro town coplike role. Leo knew God was scum because as a cop he got a correct id.

-Leo is a cult recruiter, Gaspode got an unlucky false result. Leo knew God was scum because he couldn't recruit him. Bloojay is telling the truth.

-They could both be lying and Leo and Gaspode could be any combination of scum or other roles (not likely, just had to put it as a possibility, with non-zero probability).

My take on this (here's where my opinions come in). I tend to trust Gaspode's results. He's done well in the past, and while 85% is lower than I'd like it's still pretty darn high certainity of being right. Now, if Norinel is scum, as Gaspode says, than the fact that Norinel was the very first one to point the votes towards Leo today. Nice way of putting supision off yourself and onto someone with an iffy role (in other words we haven't had a confirm as to whether Leo really is a pro town and cop or not).

So the fact that Gaspode found that both Leo is good (assuming the cult recruiter doesn't by default always appear to be innocent...which would be a really powerful role. eek.) and Norinel is scum appear to support each other by Norinel's vote and statements today.

So...*deep breath* sorry for this being so long. Wanted to put everything out there. After all of this I will for now give Leo the benifit of the doubt (Bloojay, please post on the roles you made!) and go after the confirmed mafia, Norinel.

Unvote: Leo
Vote: Norinel
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #18) » Fri May 14, 2004 6:49 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Mike Amok wrote:Nobody said Leo claimed the ADD Cop role. But when Fuldu claimed it for him, Leo never denied it until after Gaspode came out. He let us believe he had Fuldu's role until he knew he couldn't use that cover any longer. It's a
lie of omission
Correct. I know I certainly believed that Leo had the ADD cop role, and it is rather curious that he didn't deny it. Would have actually been helpful knowledge if he had denied it, now that I think about it. "No, I'm not the ADD cop, but I'm another cop." Would have let the town know that there were two cops. A nice thing for us. Also would have given credibility to Leo's later guity/innocent reports, because there wouldn't have been the question of "How sure are we that he's right?", etc.

Hmm. My investigations from last night don't shed any light on this debate...looked at someone completely unrelated, unfortuinately.

IF we do have a cult recruiter, that is bad news and he should be disposed of ASAP. Unless he's like a GF, and comes up innocent to invesitgations...it just seems contradictory that Leo would be both the recruiter and come up innocent. Hmm. So, do we lynch a "cop" in hoping he's not? Or go after a known scum. Oy.

Wish bloojay would come back and say something...grr.

MOD: Can we get a vote count?

Pulling off my vote until we can get things figured out...namely go after the known mafia (Norinel) or the rumored to be cult recruiter but claimed innocent (Leo).

Unvote: Norinel
Big FOS's to Leo and Norinel
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #19) » Mon May 17, 2004 6:48 am

Post by FrogGurl »

*bump* 3 days since the last post. Oy. Come on people, wake up!
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Tue May 18, 2004 2:42 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, FD's right. Plus let's try to avoid a deadline if we can...Since I'm not sure how well we'll figure out the Leo/Norinel thing before a replacement comes back, I've got a question for our two guys back from the dead.

Since we know what role you are (since it got published upon your death), did you guys have any fun abilities that may help us out here? At least if you think it's okay to say what they are.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Thu May 20, 2004 8:16 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Fair enough. Whatever it is, Willows_Weep has it. So just the two of you know what it is now, that's certainly fine if you think that's best. Just thought I should mention what I found out last night.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #22) » Fri May 21, 2004 8:39 am

Post by FrogGurl »

that requires that korais knows what bloojay submitted....hrm. This may still be a problem.

WW, I pegged you last night and found that darkblade designed your role. That's all. And darkblade thinks it would be better to keep that role underwraps for a bit. *shrugs*
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Sat May 22, 2004 7:01 am

Post by FrogGurl »

We don't need to know what your own actual role is. We're currently trying to figure out what roles Leo actually has or could have. And we know that bloojay/you submitted the roles that leo has one of. Trying to figure out if there is indeed a cop role that got submitted, or if Leo's really a cult recruiter. So yeah if you could at least give a summary of the roles that bloojay submitted, that would be a great help.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Sat May 22, 2004 4:32 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

From the sounds of it, if the role hasn't been altered too much, if he was pro town and lynched he'd come back again, just less effective. So if we lynch him and he's still alive...then hey we'll know what he is. Heh. But I'd say the gamble's worth it in hopes of pegging a cult recruiter--A role worse than maf. :-P

Just checked, don't currently have a vote on. So...
Vote: Leo
That looks like 4 votes at the moment. 7 to lynch
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:05 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Urk, sorry about that. Got done with school last week Sunday, and was busy packing up and such all last week, then moving/vacation after that. Forgot to post anything anywhere on here until tonight. Do'h! Hence my inactivity. (on all boards, actually. So don't feel too special. :) ) And yeah, that info's good enough for me that Norinel's scum. Put this off one night, for an unfortuinate innocent hit. So here goes.
Vote: Norinel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”