Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

the fact that titus and majiffy are both jumping on it as a slip is kind of hilarious to me given the context of things. i'll get around to paraphrasing the neighbourhood QT in a bit
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 pm

In post 2697, Titus wrote:Yup totally post random spam...

Ignore the fact that putting me and Feu in a scum team is utterly ridiculous.

since I am correctly refuting majiffy's postion that 1 of the posts he is putting forth is muffina when it was actually me then mebbe you are confused about what constitutes as spam posting cos I am pretty your music discussion yesterday is much less content worthy than anything I have posted this far in the game.

the irony of you saying anybody else is spamposting is fucking hilarious. but here is the thing. most people think you are boderline retarded and terrible at mafia while I happen to know that you have a brain between your ears and you know exactly what you are doing to this game and I think you are doing it on purpose.

you and feu could be distancing you know THAT THING THAT SCUM DO
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

In post 2701, Majiffy wrote:
1) Great. You're still ignoring a vital piece of the gamestate. In favor of...?

it isn't vital. it was a wagon built to attempt to drag the lynch away from titus for shitty reasons.

2) No shit. I was pointing out some posts in which you had admitted there was imitation going on.

imitation for trollish purposes by muffina, not the nefarious ohmygodwearetryingtoconfusepeoplecoswearesoscaredtheywillfigureusout sad little reasons that you are trying to peddle.

like your push is so increibly bad that i think on some you just gave up at some point. cos you know that whole argument doesn't have a leg to stand on
when you have seen nacho do the exact same thing

3) It isn't the trolling, it's the attack on transparency. You guys are deliberately making yourself opaque and thus harder to read. I WONDER WHY.

you aren't this dumb. what muffina is saying is that when I am town there is a transparency there that isn't in my scumgames cos of how I holistically navigate games. you are attempting to conflate the motivations of the 2 and spin them into some dumb narrative that you think people will actually buy.

I'm staying away from Metal because all reads are always scum and that's not a good way to approach things.
That said, Mastin's lack of showing up whatsoever now 2 days after VLA is an issue.

oh you just now noticed? why did you not mention it before?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 pm

you keep saying there's no town motivation when bork has flat-out told you i've done it as town before and i just laid out all of the times i'd actually impersonated mollie so you can see all the super awful deeds i've committed

further, apart from the ones that were really super duper obvious or irrelevant because they weren't in any way serious even if it wasn't obvious, i made two posts that i admitted to - if i was trying to obscure things, how does this factor into it?

but i'll get to this when i get around to paraphrasing the neighbour QT soon~ish
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 pm

In post 2710, Majiffy wrote:This necessitates a Titus-Majiffy scumteam. Try again

yeah I believe that is what I said.

2) No shit. I was pointing out some posts in which you had admitted there was imitation going on.

and I was saying that they are not as big of a crime as you trying to make it out to be.

That isn't the way Muffin made it seem in the PT.

what do you think he was trying to say? like it isn't hard to tell muffina and I apart. borky gets this and got that muffina was trolling and not trying to disguise content like you are trying to make like we were.

When the fuck has Nacho intentionally made your hydra posting obscure.

nacho has imitated me to troll in nearly every hydra game we have played together. he did it in upick music. there is no "intentionally making the hydra obscure" it was good old fashion trolling but once things got srs, we did. but muffina is going to troll cos in order to make fun of the absurdity of the argument. cos that is how he is.

I understand what Muffina is trying to put across. But there still is no town motivation to obscure which head is which IF YOU'RE TOWN AND TRANSPARENTLY TOWN.

Dig?

so far the only people who seem to be "confused" who know us are scum so

I was giving Mastin time to come back from VLA. What the everliving fuckshit.

okay well let me know when it becomes bothersome for you! we are waiting for mastina too for the most part but metal
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 pm

In post 2713, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2711, Speaker for the Dead wrote:you keep saying there's no town motivation when bork has flat-out told you i've done it as town before and i just laid out all of the times i'd actually impersonated mollie so you can see all the super awful deeds i've committed

You can kill a man in cold blood for no reason, and still continue to do it.
Just because you do shit that doesn't have town motivation as town doesn't mean you can't do it again. And indeed, having a pass like that makes it nice to lean back on when people push on you for intentionally making your slot hard/impossible to read.

Still waiting on you to back off so I can talk to your hydra partner. Because frankly, it's a life or death decision for you and I suggest you take the proper path.

wrt bold scum.

our slot is not impossible to read. it is fairly easy actually much like our hydra. muffina is clearly and obviously trolling there so your assertion that we are deliberately trying to obscure holds no weight.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm

In post 2760, Rogue wrote:@Muffin:

Why would you possibly think taking random quotes from
Mollies scum games is a town fucking thing to do.

I read that and seriously want that answered.

~Rogueh

can't tell if serious
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

it's far easier to just pretend you don't exist or treat you like a town mascot so i think i'll do that rather than dealing with either of you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 pm

In post 2757, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2751, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
wrt bold scum.

our slot is not impossible to read. it is fairly easy actually much like our hydra. muffina is clearly and obviously trolling there so your assertion that we are deliberately trying to obscure holds no weight.

You didn't bold shit and I never tried to impersonate you so what the fuck

you are right I hit quote instead. I have been since 3am.

lemme repost it:

In post 2751, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2713, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2711, Speaker for the Dead wrote:you keep saying there's no town motivation when bork has flat-out told you i've done it as town before and i just laid out all of the times i'd actually impersonated mollie so you can see all the super awful deeds i've committed

You can kill a man in cold blood for no reason, and still continue to do it.
Just because you do shit that doesn't have town motivation as town doesn't mean you can't do it again. And indeed, having a pass like that makes it nice to lean back on when people push on you for intentionally making your slot hard/impossible to read.

Still waiting on you to back off so I can talk to your hydra partner. Because frankly, it's a life or death decision for you and I suggest you take the proper path.

wrt bold scum.

I am kind of surprised that you did not recognise that it was your own words being quoted.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 pm

also

VOTE: titus
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm

In post 2773, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda dislike the fact that she makes all these posts about needing to leave, its like she's worried as fuck that she'll be accused of not responding right away.

it's scary when nero thinks the same things i think

is hell freezing over?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:21 pm

In post 2766, Rogue wrote:
In post 2764, Speaker for the Dead wrote:

I read that and seriously want that answered.

~Rogueh

can't tell if serious

Know what. Fuck it. Deal with ns for the rest of the game.

~Rogue

it isn't town it is trolling. muffina is probs doing it for the same reason that some of my other hydra partners will imitate my style. cos they think it is funny and they can get away with it cos for the most part they think I am pretty easy to read.

muffina knows it is not town motivated it is troll motivated and therefore null. same reason why I said, "I am scum lynch me plz" when I have actually done this as scum. it is null. cos the motivation for our posts shld be pretty easy to spot.

don't ignore muffina just cos you find him abrasive. he is a good player. so far our history of playing together is town twice and s/t 2:2. our misread on each other as town is 1 for 1. he is ahead of me for picking him out as scum cos he has picked me out both times. the last time I got him then had to watch nacho argue against the lush's cop guilty cos we only softclaimed from the zombieboard.

sometimes the people who challenge us the most are the people who we most need to learn from. it is why I asked to hydra with him cos he challenges me a lot. we rolled town this game.

don't tune him out just cos of his playstyle. and there is no excuse to tune me out since I was not involved in that little shitwar. I think he is frustrated with mafia of late and that is why he is acting out. I understand this cos I was just in a game where town lynched a fakeclaimed lyncher's target. like this happened. like it really did. after I had been screaming that they were scum all day. <---
this happened.

when you get that most cunning manipulator award there is a fucking ton of shit you have to deal with. I watched it with thorella and thorella reached epic levels of crankiness. I am seeing the same thing in muffina. don't ignore him.

I have reached out to notty but he won't work with me as long as you are taking a strong emotional response to our hydra. muffina is abrasive, he has been abrasive to me too in other games!

you are being abrasive yourself by shutting me out. cos there is no reason to really. so it time to stop getting pissy with each other and try to coalesce. borky is getting over his initial reactions to muffina. and I am asking you to do the same. that is the #1 thing that I learned from my very first mentor, to focus on the game instead of personalities. the only time I didn't do this was with bulba in coc. <--- totes let my emotions rule me.

and I am learning a lot about mafia by watching where people's edges tend to curl.

so if you guys are indeed town then set that aside and engage with us. muffina wants to get back to his roots which is more analytical play and since I am here and can fish out reactions lets help him. mebbe it will make him less cranky.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 pm

In post 2583, Titus wrote:My name appears a lot but the only real comclusion they draw is that I play like scum. That gives them the freedom to vote or unvote at will.

Actually the tl;dr version of what I was saying is that I see your actions as scum-motivated, I see your read progressions on different people as scum-motivated, and if you were any other player, I would be jamming your lynch down town's throat right about now, but I'm more cautious and I know you have a reputation for playing an illogical game (though I've never seen you play this illogically before) so I've been giving you leeway.

Mollie, on the other hand, has been calling you scum for most of the game, and I'm at the point where I cannot follow your reads and I think they're bad enough that I'm willing to let her have her way here. At worst, we lose someone who's playing an extremely anti-town game (spamming the thread unnecessarily to inflate the page count, reads that lack any logic or progression, lack of adequate responses to points raised against you, the business with not being willing to follow through with the eek hammer which I believe is because you feared he actually was a supersaint). But I'm coming around to the idea that the lack of sensible thoughts in your ISO is because you're scum and you're trying to play to some idea of your meta you have and hoping people will write you off as town because of it.

In post 2583, Titus wrote:The statements muffina makes are a real obvious bus towards Feu.

And I know I really shouldn't expect a real response here, but I'm going to ask anyway. Which statements made you think this and why?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

In post 2586, Majiffy wrote:His "talking about it" boils down to "I don't think writing it off as not tvt is smart. i don't think either player is scum"

Actually I talked about the Titus/Eek thing on two different occasions. The first was shortly after the game had started when I hadn't read the thread in depth. I mentioned they both looked town from what I'd skimmed, you mentioned the argument was polarising and couldn't be TvT, I asked you to elaborate without using a word like polarising to brush over the details, you explained it by saying people were staying out of it and not wanting to step in, SnowStorm wanted you to follow up on it, you said not today.

It was dropped at this point because, well, what is there to discuss when you're unwilling to elaborate?

We didn't talk about reads again for a couple days because I was struggling to keep up with the game. Yesterday, while I was getting caught up on stuff I missed I engaged you in a conversation about it that developed after I asked you who you'd vote that isn't SnowStorm. You said you had issues remembering the playerlist and asked me to give you specific names, I said MetalMastin, Feu, Majiffy, Lurkers and mentioned mollie said Mac/Cheese and Titus. You gave your thoughts on the others and mentioned you were tabling Titus/Eek for later wanting an investigative report. I mentioned Eek was super duper town and that Titus always plays like scum and I see some things Titus was doing as looking more likely to come from town. You said you still can't see the Eek/Titus thing that happened early in the game as TvT. I asked what TvT looks like. You said annoying and mostly ignored. I asked you specifically about the thing you wrote earlier in the PT in regards to no one stepping in mentioning reasons I don't think it actually means anything, you asked me which possibility it was in this game, I said it depends who's scum but writing off TvT prior to flips isn't smart and mentioned I don't think either player was scum via play, you said you disagree and still strongly thought Eek-scum, I said wait what the fuck and explained why I thought Eek was really obviously town, you said no it doesn't look town and never elaborated. I said if one of them is scum it's Titus but that until I saw reason to think one of them was scum I was going to assume both town and the conversation ended at that point.

So what about my "talking about [Eek/Titus]" boils down to what you just said? I couldn't make it any fucking clearer that I think not only your reasoning for assuming it wasn't TvT, but your take on who is scum in that pair, was a load of shit. You never talked about why I was wrong about Eek beyond essentially saying, "nuh-uh". You never adequately explained why people not stepping in made it unlikely TvT.

Further, if you really thought it was not TvT and you strongly saw Eek as scum, why would you be tabling that for later? Why wouldn't you want to sort it ASAP?

In post 2586, Majiffy wrote:My argument with Snowstorm at the bottom of page 87 for the next 5 pages has everything to do with underlying motivations and not superficial bullshit - but this is also the same argument I asked mollie to read twice and she ran away twice and I got snothead Muffin instead just calling it shit without actually pointing anything specific out.

I actually think SnowStorm has done a pretty good job of ripping your argument apart himself, but sure, I'll give you my take on it.

As I mentioned in #2550, starting with and , you're using buzzwords and generalisations to push a case rather than actually illustrating why you think SnowStorm is scum or analysing his posts in any sensible way. #2167 is nothing but buzzwords. In #2177 when you were asked to provide multiple examples of SnowStorm fence-sitting, you pulled up two weak examples (the second of which I'm actually unsure why you think it should be classified as fence-sitting and the first of which is about the same as calling anyone who has weak town reads a fence sitter), then called something "badposting" (but didn't talk about why it was badposting or why that made him scum), then said he had a "poor" reaction to being wagoned (but didn't talk about why it was a poor reaction and why it made him scum) and then made generalisations with more buzzwords.

This sort of stuff is what I mean when I refer to your points as weak, surface-scratching stuff. There's no meat in this argument. None of these reasons are good reasons to think someone is scum. None of these reasons even make sense as reasons to scum read someone. There's no actual analysis. There's no trying to figure out his motivations. SnowStorm was right to call you out for it in .

In , you try to brush him off as parroting mollie's suspicion of you. There's no defense to this. I mean, you're not even really showing why you think that, you're just saying, "look at the timing, must be parroting".

In , you try to brush off his reaction to you as "discrediting and flaccid OMGUS", which, quite frankly, is the biggest load of shit I've ever read. There's nothing to actually discredit because your case is so weak it's barely better than, "I think he's scum because he writes words!" And seriously, OMGUS? What the fuck is this? The Newbie Queue? "OMGUS" hasn't been a valid tell in a bajillion fucking years.

The next relevant post is , where you call him out and there's nothing to even really say about it. You call some stuff lies, you call something a scum slip, talk about reactions, and then try to pull up a point about how he asked how he was lynchbait and then retracted it... Which, even if true, so what? (Also this reminds me of Event Card mafia where TiP got in a bit of trouble for calling himself lynchbait and then attacking someone else he called lynchbait; he was town, the argument was awful and a distraction)

Then where you make more generic statements about him not progressing the game state and having safe reads with plenty of outs. Something about discrediting the wagon and hoping it will go away, OMGUS, etc. And stuff about deflection and lying. Apart from the fact that you're again generalising to make the case seem more grandiose than it actually is, there's again a severe lack of actual analysis in your arugments here. You're again just using buzz words to make it look like you have more than you actually do, and you're again just making vague statements without actual supporting evidence.

Am I missing something here or is this everything?

I can't find a single decent point in your argument, you're not analysing his posts in a sensible way, you're using a whole lot of buzz words and making claims that you can't actually support

This is why I called your case shit. This is still why I think your case is shit.

Maybe show me why I'm wrong by pulling up stuff you think is scummy and explaining why.

In post 2586, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2550, Speaker for the Dead wrote:Also the way he's approaching his read on Metal/Mastin (in that he apparently can't read either head very well but is waiting for mastin to post because...)

...I certainly dont think I can read metal so my best bet is to wait for mastin to show up and work it out between me bork ns and ven

Which, you know, failed to get mentioned. Because...

Are you fucking serious?

Everyone should pay close attention to how disingenuous this response from Majiffy is

In the neighbourhood QT, I specifically asked him whether he knew how to read mastin well or whether he thought he could read mastin well.

He responded by saying neither, followed by the thing he's suggesting I failed to mention

The issue I have with the way Majiffy is approaching the Metal/Mastin read is exactly what I said - he admitted he cannot read the mastin head well but is still waiting for mastin anyway. And he's trying to act as though I ommitted something when I made this statement.

He's full of fucking shit.

In post 2586, Majiffy wrote:>Keeps claiming transparency
>Keeps doing the exact opposite of being transparent

This (and the other arguments) you're making about how we're not being transparent because I'm imitating mollie are really, really bad.

First, if we were scum and my goal was to imitate mollie to score some sort of town credit, I would not then openly admit to doing it. That would subvert the whole fucking point of it and make it utterly useless.

Second, apart from two posts, two whole posts which I admitted to, the only imitations of mollie I've done so far are troll posts that were virtually meaningless apart from being a bit of fun we're having (apologies, I'm aware mafia is srsbsns and fun and games aren't allowed)

You've been told explicitly by bork that I do this as town, so you know this isn't actually something that's scum-motivated

But you're continuing to push the apparent lack of town motivation here as a reason to scum read us. Which is just so bullshit it's not even funny. A lot of things that happen in a mafia game lack town motivation. For example, spamming the thread with fucking youtube links (a la page 94 / page 95 in this game had no actual town motivation and was anti-town by contributing to the inflated page count that's already too high as is). Rogue spamming letters of the alphabet wasn't town-motivated. There are plenty of fucking examples of shit that happens in a mafia game that lack town motivation, and none of these necessarily make a person scum.

I know your retort here is going to be how we're trying to obfuscate matters and make people unsure which head is posting what, but that's just beyond stupid. If you think I am able to fake a mollie wall, or that I'd even fucking bother (because if I was caught doing it, it'd look really bad if we were scum, so I wouldn't even risk it) OR if you really think any of the impersonations have been designed to hide something from town, you're fucking deluded. It's a bit of fun. Almost anyone with half a fucking brain can tell us apart 99.9% of the time and we correct the people mistaking us when they mistake us.

In post 2586, Majiffy wrote:I can't understand why Mollie thinks I'm scum if all she does is run away every time I ask her to interact with me.

You're acting like mollie's intentionally avoiding you by not being at her PC 24/7.

You keep mentioning this like it means anything.

You're trying to make it seem like her not immediately responding to everything you write is significant in some way.

I think you'd be smarter than this if you were actually town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

In post 2600, Feu et Vol wrote:muffin can you just say one last time clearly why you feel it is so necessary to impersonate mollie

It's not necessary. It's a bit of harmless fun.

Trudging through 100 pages of "ur scum" "no u r" "no u r" is not exactly my ideal way to spend a day. I do things for myself to lighten up my mood. Some of those things involve acts which others would see as trolling. There's no deeper meaning to this other than me wanting to muck around a bit in a game that's not all that enjoyable to begin with.

Ask Nati what he thinks if you want. Or just read if it isn't already obvious there's no malicious intent in doing it.

I suppose it's arguable that we'd do at as scum, too, but it wouldn't give us any sort of advantage.

I am pretty fucking sure mollie is unable to imitate the tone, language, demeanour, etc of any serious post I make and likewise, even if I thought I *could* possibly imitate any of the serious posts mollie could make on a language level, I am not completely sure of the way she interacts with others, so anything that we could possibly even fake would be minor and everything on a major level (like, say, every wall post mollie has written this game) should be pretty obviously not me.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

In post 2779, Rogue wrote:Muffin telling me this whole hydra is bad pissed me the fuck off.

Look, I'm sorry. It was out of line and I'm not going to do it again.

I went to sleep at about 3am that morning, woke up at 7am to see 20 new pages in this thread and mollie complaining to me on skype from about 5am til when I woke up abut how the gmae had gone to shit, she was melting down and the game was beyond repair, etc etc. I had to do something in the morning, told her to take a break, do something else and not think about the game for a while. I got home, not in the best of moods, and lashed out at people. You and notscience were there, you were pushing reads way different from mine and you somehow thought mollie's posting was coming from a scum mindset (I still don't understand why you think or thought this but whatever)

This game has not been fun for me. I took a lot of the frustration that's been building up over the course of this game out on you, which was unfair. I post impulsively based on my mood sometimes and I'm not the most empathetic person.

I don't mind if you don't want to work with me. I am not the sort of person that generally seeks to work with people anyway, that's more mollie's thing. But I'll at least try not to make the game unfun for you from now on.

I didn't say it was a town thing to do (unless you're referring to the post where I broke up who was doing what posts, in which case that was dripping with sarcasm I thought was obvious).

I responded to this in a snarky manner the first time because I just don't know how to answer this.

I don't look at everything I write from the perspective of "hmm, is this a town thing to do?" unless I'm scum, and even then I write impulsively a lot of the time without thinking like that.

I saw Metal Sonic posting and thought, "hey, you know what would be kinda funny here? Quoting something mollie wrote in her last scum game with MS!" and did it. No deeper thought here. That's it.

*shrug*
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (isolation #216) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am

@MS

i'm going to pretend you're town for a minute

why do you keep talking about the scummy like it actually means something? because it looks a lot like you're just trying to sow seeds of paranoia and i don't recall you making this big a deal of it in any of the other games we've played together recently

also i think mollie has not only made more walls than me this game, but has a majority of the posts, so i'm hardly doing all the work, let alone most of it

plus i don't see how you can actually agree with that majiffy post

i mean, apart from the fact i just broke down everything wrong with everything majiffy is pushing, even if i hadn't, it's still an illogical overreaction to something that isn't actually a big deal to anyone who thinks about it logically. like he is literally using the fact that i admitted to something to say i'm trying to hide it.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (isolation #217) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:28 am

In post 2869, pirate mollie wrote:in response to notty. doesn't have to be read cos it contains a lot of ogg stuff:

Spoiler:
Below isn't really game related, spoilered so you don't have to read it.
Spoiler: To mollie
I was seriously about to vote Majiffy after you called that, because I've been doubting myself on the reads for a while now. But I really have no intention of working with your slot now (it's not your fault). I love to work with you when I'm not being insanely paranoid. Same way I loved to work with nacho, but now every time we're in the same game together I take every single word he says to be scummy.

My paranoia was making me ignore the reachouts. I don't know why I didn't at least try. Do I regret it? Kinda, because maybe then muffin wouldn't have pissed off Mala.

IRL, I'm the kid who everyone in early school years thought was going places. Top of the class, the kid everyone went to with questions. When I got to High School, I started missing chunks of school. First few years were due to me not liking school. (I'm in an elite program and I am forever grateful they did not boot me). Everyone except my friends treated me like I didn't belong there. It fucking sucked. After a while, I gave up. I can take anything directed at me because frankly I can see everything said to me and see it from the "this is true" side and now I've built up some tolerance. You know the worst part of being in a group of people that hated you? I still wanted to make them laugh. I care more about others than I do myself, even if they treat me like shit. If they treat me like a friend, it hurts me even more when they're upset.

I play this game to play with friends. But, when my friends are upset, I get upset. You remember the first thing I did after Wicked? I pm'd you to apologize for stonewalling you against mala. I could care less what most of the rest thought. But I let my friends down, and that killed me.

I don't want to interact now. Muffin calling me shit I can take. Him saying to ignore me because my reads are shit I can take. But I can't take people upsetting my friends like that.

I did the alphabet the past few pages so I wouldn't say something stupid and get evicted from the game.

I've sat here and retyped this post several times. It kills me to type it but you need to see what I'm thinking right now if you're going to understand.

You know what the absolute worst part of all this is? I've reread this and I realized if I actually thought you were scum I wouldn't have bothered. And it kills me because I'm burning this bridge and I don't want to but I don't know what to do. I have absolutely zero fucking idea what to do right now. Right now it's taking all I have not to just break down crying.

notty I love you. even if we don't wind up working together just know that and know that I see you and value you as a human being and as a player. I think you are amazing.

I have been crying everyday for nearly 3 weeks so tears are about the only thing that I can relate to nowadays. IRL i had my heart completely and totally broken I mean I have not hurt this bad since my husband died. ironically I think it has made me nicer in all of my games cos I don't have the energy to rage anymore. and there is no1 I can talk to about it cos of the nature of what it is. some people know about it like desp, knows, majiffy knows cos I reached out to him and told him i really needed some fun in my life and reck obvsly knows but I don't want it to swallow anybody else like it has swallowed me. I told muffina that I was just feeling fragile but i didn't tell him what it was about. right I just can't talk about it. it just hurts too bad. the 1 person who I have always gone to and talked about the really deep things in my life is 1 of the people invloved.

lemme tell you something about muffina.

I know how abrasive he can be, he has been that way to me. he is at a point in his mafia evolution where he is just overall frustrated with bad playin gmaes so far and i can understand cos so am I. it is what it is making him lashout altho he wants to try to get back to more analytical approach. so when I asked to hydra it was cos I wanted to learn specific things from him. I asked him to choose a name cos I am not good at that sort of thing and when he chose speaker for the dead cos of the ender's game quote I used to have in my sig I was really blown away. cos while the storyline of those books are good, they only appeal to a certain kind of person, since the underlying message in those books is a humanitarian 1, about forgiveness, compassion and truly understanding another being to the fullest capability as possible. when muffina chose that name it spoke volumes about him in a way that he probably doesn't realise. I think he senses that I need this game, I need this distraction cos he is very much present in our chatlog which consist mostly entirely of this game. he is caring about the game cos I care and that is why he is walling and trying to send out a very clear town signal and help me work out this game. he has pretty much been a rock.

what I am trying to tell you is that beneath that abrasive veneer is a genuine human being who most likely contains some of the better qualities of humanity than what he lets on. majiffy and kuribo are the same way. majiffy is just a giant IRL teddy bear and while I don't know kuribo that well, he has let down his guard a couple of times to let me see the real him.

I think mala, given enough time will hopefully get to the same mature place as borky and move beyond it. in the meantime if you don't wanna work with me i understand cos i certainly don't want to put you in the awkward position of feeling disloyal to your hydra partner. but thank you for reaching out and telling me where you are at, that will help things tremendously.

@ mod - will be v/la on weekends

I will still try to post when I can but I won't be around that much so it will be mostly muffina.

sorry
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (isolation #218) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 am

UNVOTE: titus

I am going to talk to muffina tonight when I get off work.

for the most part I have had snow as unsure but muffina has had him as town but snow did something that I have only seen come from scum and I wanna talk about it.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (isolation #219) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 am

please just stop talking about it or anything related to it

the page count is already inflated enough and literally no one gives a flying fuck
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #220) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm

oh in case any1 is confused we are still lynching titus. I just didn't want a lynch to happen while we were gone cos I wanted to check on something first.

@ titus

you are so fucking bad it is making players eyes bleed. you have hit batshit insane territory.

re: flavour

I read all of the comics. 26 years ago. the last time I read them was 20 years ago. if you can tell me something you read 20 years ago and remember it perfectly without having read since I am all fucking ears.

I watched the animated series in the nineties. there were key points in the apocalypse storyline that diverged from the comics I do remember that. weapon x is an organisation. there 3 weapon x characters wolverine and shadowcat and some1 else. wolverine was referred to as weapon x cos he was first 1 but I defo know shadowcat was referred as it as well. nothing that I have said conflicts what is on the wiki unless you cherrypick an argument. which is what you did but I ignored it cos you have no fucking what you are talking about and have yet to be able to cobble a piece of logic this entire game. so yeah I largely ignored you and the argument cos muffina to stop focusing on it.

you are flat out noisy scum and I all you are doing is trying to spread The Mist™ and it is transparent and obvious. not even the stupidest player in the game is gonna lynch us and I know that pisses you but too bad. the only 1 who try is majiffy and that is cos he is scum with you.

notty, did you read my spoiler to you? yes or no
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

In post 2971, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2967, Titus wrote:Yeah, sudden reversal on my being scum and a policy lynch 120 pages in. It makes the game "more pleasant" when townies go down without a fight. Well I'm going to fight. I'm frustrated to no end by your obviously bullshit claim and that all the other wagons on scum apparently topped out at three despite Feu and Mollie being obvious buddies. Venmar ain't getting lynched despite him playing solely to a scum wincon. Nero's pulling the same flip flop policy lynch got no other shit. ika is voting me because that's what he does every damn game.

My reversal is not nearly as sudden as yours.
I don't think I have actually called you scum, I'm simply just not town reading you the way I was and I'm tired of you. And I'm not the only one.

See what I say about ika, that last sentence should tell you how bad he's playing. Voting out of habit is not logical, is not intuitive, it's brainless and it doesn't contribute to the town wincon.

^ this. a million fucking times over.

she is scum. I am telling you she is scum.

trust me on this. I have been scum with her twice and this is titus in scum panic mode.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I will be back after dinner.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 pm

In post 2977, Titus wrote:Yup, scum say I need to die. Nothing new. More rehashing.

you god's best gift to scum. if I were scum i would never nk you ever unless you were a special (and so far, in the games we have played that is why you have been killed). I love noisy fucked town good god they are next best thing to a day kill and a night kill in a game.

[qiote]I did change my mind on Snow after being presented with evidence. Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.[/quote]

evidence that pretty much sucked? you as a
lawyer
are actually saying this?

Mollie, you're wrong. Scum!Titus doesn't have a panic mode. If I'm scum, I have a plan down to my dying breath. Unfortunately for you, you're the one who drew scum.

no 1 in their right mind would think i was scum this point with the way that I responded to notty cos I wanted to try to heal the differences between notty/mala and muffina. <---- most protown thing done in this game and not even you with all of your derptitude could miss that.

I am not the 1 who is scum here.

*shrug* Same damn voices saying the same damn thing.

If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum. How many people universally read as town on my wagon... one

and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible. Just because you don't get how someone plays, doesn't make them scum. If ika could trust me, we could clean these tables because unlike you I've spent time getting to know ika.

Nero, I wasn't persuaded by your post. I used your post as a tool to question Snowstorm. When he failed, I knew he was scum. You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?

^ this is scumflail. know it feel it smell so you people can learn to tell the difference between town flail and scum flail.

we never said snowstorm was a parrot; you and majiffy did. so that is a blatant attempt at misrep cos you are pretty fucking desperate at this point.

VOTE: titus

all votes shld be on titus and I am not even joking. I am good with the list that muffina posted now that he and borky are finally seeing that she is scum.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

In post 2980, Titus wrote:Nope borky is wanting a policy lynch.

Did you see that last part was at Nero and that Nero said Snow was a parrot? Of course not. Desperation breeds ignoring plain text.

The evidence was fine in a court of mafia. 90% of the questions couldn't be asked in a court of law. Oh and there's the whole admissible evidence, deadline lynch fotbidden stuff hahaha. We would never lynch if we played in my turf.

Nope. I am not. I am a great gift to town when scum cannot mislynch me without all (or most of them) getting on the wagon.

I am not the 1 who is desperate here and borky never said he wanted to pl you he said your reasoning is so fucking torturous it surely cannot come from town and that is the same place where muffina wound up. nero is the only 1 who is saying he considers it a utility lynch cos he doesn't care he can recognise poison when he sees it and you are most definitely poisonous right now even if you were town.

good thing you won't flip that way!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (isolation #225) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

In post 2983, Titus wrote:Borky has NEVER said I was scum, just that he was fed up, which is a utility lynch. ika is saying utilty lynch. Nero is saying utility lynch. Come on, y'all don't have actual scumreads based on
evidence
? Nope.

pretty sure borky is voting for the reasons I said, cos he actually said them. he is unsure if you are scum but there is enough doubt there that he is willing to go with it, I bet you money this was a part of borky's thought processes.

I've pegged the team. I should probably shut up but I don't tolerate lying liars and the lies they tell.

then how are you living with yourself right now.

oh yeah you're scum.

Bork and ika are the only two universally town read players. You can't get a universally read townie to actually say Titus is scum bc I'm not. I just have to figure out how to get all the town on a damn scum wagon. They're spread the fuck around right now which a good chunk of the game ignores basic happenings because you just flood the thread with lies I have to correct or get lynched.

lol, are you listening to yourself right now? this is mist spreading.

but tell me more how all the obvscum are voting you right now oh wait you are just trying to give caveats to discredit the wagon on you.

lofuckingl
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (isolation #226) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 pm

In post 2985, Titus wrote:Yeah that's not Bork saying Titus is scum. You're playing semantics stretching uncertainty into a scumread.

except that isn't what I said? I said borky is finally coming to the conclusion that you might not be town cos of the torturous reasoning. <--- this is what I said.

I tell the truth. Hell, I've said this a million times. Lying is piss poor for either alignment. I don't do it because I'm shit at it.

you have barely told the truth at all this game.

Nope. Mist spreading requires the people to be town. I've identified the town and scum on my wagon. :-p Nice try.

except that you are actually not giving any analysis on it is "borky and nero are pling me - must be town, ika always reads me as scum - must be town, every1 else is obvscum cos they are scumreading me but wait nero is a scumread too!". <---- worst fucking wagon analysis ever. but tell me more about how me being wrong about you must mean I am scum cos I found that interesting. do you really put such stock in my reads?

I've already made cases on all of you. I'm not persuading you to self-vote, so I don't really see what doing that does but clutters the thread. The people actually wanting to scumhunt can ask questions and I'll answer them.

lol @ you being worried about cluttering up the thread when you literally shat all over it.

scum shut down when they start flailing to the point of no return.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (isolation #227) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 pm

In post 2991, Venmar wrote:Taking it easy with Mafiascum for the following day or two as I help take care of my sick dog, sorry.

ugh, posts like these always make me wonder if I am on the wrong track.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (isolation #228) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

In post 2959, Titus wrote:I can compare your reads to mine. If they match, you're right. If they don't you're wrong.

I don't believe you think like this as town. I don't believe you've ever said something this arrogant and blatantly incorrect as town. And even if you were somehow this arrogant, you have six scum reads last I checked (the same ones you've talked about all game: Eek, Venmar, Feu and relatively newer ones in Nero, SnowStorm and us). It's a 20-player game. You cannot honestly believe that you've both pegged an entire scum team in a 14:6 game, let alone that there cannot possibly be scum in, say, any of the people who haven't posted any real content yet, or that there couldn't possibly be scum who isn't attacking you. No one is that fucking delusional.

That is apart from the reasons for your reads.

Let's look at how your scum read on us developed, because I cannot find any logical progression for it. You went from defending SnowStorm and calling him town, to being persuaded that he was "parroting" or something by arguments that weren't even strong and calling SnowStorm scum, and then out of the blue suggesting that me defending SnowStorm was a chainsaw. And after the fact you also came up with something about how we're bussing Feu, which seems to be entirely based on posts in which you are either misinterpreting or deliberately misrepresenting. I didn't go from one read to another in the space of two posts, I was very clearly asking bork for something because I had a scum read on Feu and wanted to know what was discussed in pregame to ascertain whether or not it was likely Feu knew about the scum lynch requirements for objectives three and four. And "no good reasoning" for a scum read is kind of rich coming from you, but yeah, I didn't have "good" reasoning, I suppose, because my reasoning was essentially a lack of town posts from them. It looked like they were active lurking for most of the game and I couldn't actually find town-looking content from either head.

You blatantly ignore the reasoning others have provided for a Venmar town read in favour of calling him scum for reasons I can't even recall (I'm guessing it has something to do with a lack of content, but that's not good reasoning for calling someone scum according to you in regards to my Feu read so that obviously can't be it). When people talk about the reasons for the town read, you try to hand wave it away by saying it could have been planned in pregame (which requires an immense amount of foresight and predictive capability, btw, and you are completely ignoring that). I am not even sure what your read on Eek is based on but you're also completely ignoring the reasons Eek is most likely town in favour of shouting about how he's scum and whatever. The Feu read itself I can maybe understand if you're so tunnel-visioned that you're ignoring any evidence to the contrary. Hey, Feu might even be scum, and I could be interpreting evidence that they're town incorrectly, but nothing you're saying about them looks like it either makes sense or is coming from a town perspective. And I think your Nero read is just hilarious. Of the reasons you gave in , ignoring the ones that are blatantly false, none of them are even scummy.

This is ignoring all the illogical town reads that are not only sometimes contradictory in reasoning, but just plain bad.

And this is also ignoring the blatant lying you've done re: some of your read progressions (I don't recall you ever talking about why you started calling ika scum at one point, even though I quoted and linked it, you just ignored it and said it didn't happen)

I'm at the point where I've told mollie to ignore everything you write from now on and stop giving you material to respond to. After this post, I intend to do the same. Your posts aren't worth reading.

Your reads don't make sense. Your read progressions on certain players do not make sense. You have 500 posts, by yourself, that's one sixth of the entire game, and you don't care how antitown it is that you're spamming this many posts, most of which are irrelevant.

The saddest part is that I'm not 100% convinced this makes you scum, but I have never seen you play this badly as town even when I thought you weren't making the most sense, and I'm at the point where I can easily see you being scum and even if you're town, good fucking riddance.

You need to fucking die.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (isolation #229) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:20 pm

In post 2995, borkjerfkin wrote:I don't think there is anything wrong with this post.

(A quick ISO showed he posted it in 2 other games, but even if he hadn't...?)

mollie had some issue with the timing of it after recent absence, i told her it probably isn't relevant.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #230) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

In post 3031, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 3029, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3028, SnowStorm wrote:If I'm going to die by the hands of town I'd rather be lynched, that way you get the punishment for your sucky reads.

:neutral:

My head is a mess right now. On one hand I want to lynch Jiffy and his buddies and win this game, but on the other hand... I just want to watch this town crash and burn, especially if Titus is part of it.

I thought you didn't want to lynch jiffy cos you were unsure?

I mean you did nothing to help us when majiffy tried to 1v1 us but you hopped on to titus like wildfire when it seemed convenient but he seems to be your top scumread.

what I fucking hate is that
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #231) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 pm

In post 3069, Nero Cain wrote:guys, I've decided to just ignore Titus. Don't get me wrong, we are still lynching that but I'm not going to respond. If you guys want me to respond to something from Titus I will but she's best ignored.

pretty much what we decided. i've told mollie to abstain from posting (at least in response to titus, if nothing else). 120+ pages with 2 replacements needed now (and possibly more down the line) and we're not even through D1.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (isolation #232) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 am

In post 3082, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3081, Rogue wrote:Mollie I'm willing to talk now.

A warning, I'm really unsure what I want to pursue atm.

I only have a few minutes, then I have to go to work.

the only thing I want right now is a titus flip. <----- of this I am very sure of. I think that nero hit the nail on the head when he said that there is a lot of resistance to her lynch cos either scum want her around cos she gives them so much cover or she is scum herself and they are not wanting to bus.

ironically, titus said, "scum isn't gonna bus" and if she flips scum I am going to look at the wagon at that point and time and see who was on it cos I am willing to bet that it was all town. I am really liking the muffina/borky/nero dynamic, they seem to be the sane voices of reason in this game.

we HAVE to lynch today and I think our best bet is titus. but we are waiting for 2 replacements who are not going to be able to read the game in time and there are a bunch of people who have not checked back. I would ask for an extension but at the rate the game is going it is just going to make it even harder to read and will just result in more replace outs.

my biggest fear is that we have a no lynch today. a think a titus lynch is far more important than achieving any of the abilities that the neighbourhood would bring.

that is where I am at right now.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #233) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 am

In post 3084, Rogue wrote:Does titus flip change what you think about nati and sala?

it is muffina who has c9 as town, I find it interesting that they were all about "sheep ika!" and then when it looks like titus wagon might go through they switch to that knife thing. a titus flip will impact on how we view c9, so yes.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #234) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 am

In post 3086, Rogue wrote:How many pages in is your neighborhood?

I have to leave for work now tho. I might on later tonight but it depends if we are doing anything tonight.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #235) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:51 am

i don't think we'll organise the lynch today in a way that objectives can be achieved

titus won't self-vote, majiffy won't vote titus, there's also probably not enough time to organise it in such a way it works because we have two days and replacements needed and just general lack of activity issues
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #236) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 am

also while mollie is pretty confident titus is scum, i am pretty much at the point where titus needs to be lynched in order for the game to progress

the alternative is lynching feu and if feu flips scum then maybe it's less likely titus is scum, but if feu flips town then we get nowhere and we're back tomorrow with titus being a huge distraction that needs to die

call it whatever you want, utility lynch, policy lynch, whatever. it basically needs to happen.

like apart from the fact that titus's stances are illogical to the point of being non sequitur and lack any sensible progression, the playerlist is just so divided right now that the game cannot move forward in any way until titus is sorted.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #237) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 am

half the playerlist has 95% of the page count

majiffy and titus alone have 40 pages between them
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #238) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 am

the top 4 posters have half the total page count

the inactive players are the ones being either replaced or the ones like PV who have posted a couple times but no real content

that is what i mean by lack of activity issues
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #239) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 am

In post 3136, Rogue wrote:
In post 3112, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3109, Rogue wrote:If I have time tomorrow I might try a reset.

Why do you feel you need a reset when we don't have any flips yet?

Because I'm second guessing a hell of a lot of my reads. I'm letting emotions cloud my judgement. I need to separate actual reads from emotional reads. Then go from there. I'm liking muffin now. As you can tell my scum read on s4td came from emotion.

~Rogue

Gah I saw the Titus post. Damn it, Titus.

thank you for this mala. I knew you would walk away thinking muffina was a piece of shit and I didn't want you to do that cos he isn't.

I have looked at every game that titus has been in and I have no idea what I am seeing now cos she has been like this in none of them. the open game only had 128? pages in its entirety and titus posted not nearly at the volume rate that she has in this 1. as scum she is a bit more lurky and when we were in charmed she DID try to steer suspicion away from me and redirect in an awful way and that is what I meant by her panicking. (I think that was the game). but I have never seen her do this where she is basically drowning out every single other person that she is not cosying up to. she misread the spoiler post by notty (and I am guessing she didn't bother to read mine) thinking that you wrote it when it very clearly came from notty. I mean notty SAID he was in tears cos he knew that you were upset and that he didn't know what to do. <---- she missed that. how the fuck did she miss that? it was the premise for notty saying what he was saying.

yeah, could be bad bad town who is so in love with the sound of her own voice that she skimmed for her name and when it wasn't there didn't bother to actually read it. or she could be scum who skimmed to see if anything was being said about her and didn't read the rest cos oh hai! they have me as town. I have no fucking clue. all it tells me is that titus is not reading what is actually being said.

I think her mistake actually made me start to wonder if she was town so i looked at her other games. cos she looks like a bi-polar case who is in full blown manic mode and isn't taking her meds. she has not been like this in other games so I am wondering what the motivation is for in this 1.

muffina and I talked about this in our chatlog. he thinks that players tend to make meta shifts (and this is definitely 1 of them) when they are town and to some degree i agree with this. but i amend it with that players will make meta shifts with their preferred alignment or if they absolutely have to. I don't know titus well enough to know that if this is the case with either.

so I am not for sure that she is scum. I find it highly likely. if she is town then she is NOT reading the game properly and missing key alignment indicative points, is drowning out every other player and making the game impossible to read or keep up with. it is dl and 2 slots still need to be filled so there are going to be 2 slots that we will have to start all over cos they are not going to be able to give a lot of late day info. I know I am a high volume poster but jesus christ I am not sure if I even have 500+ posts in an entire game much less on d1. if I did have 500+ posts n a game it would be xeno1. I am not solely blaming titus, majiffy has been just as bad. but that is majiffy and it isn't alignment indicative.

we need a lynch. if titus flips town then I will look at her dead reads but in all honesty I am going to be a bit skeptical cos she is dead wrong about us. I think she is wrong about venny. if we go into d2 with no lynch info then I think we are pretty much fucked and this whole d1 will be made worthless as far as vcas cos i doubt she will be nked cos I know at least 1 of her reads are bad and she is a huge disruption.

I am really torn on snowstorm cos he did something that usually only comes from scum but muffina thinks I am making a big deal over nothing. and he might be right. but we are not lynching a beloved princess claim on d1 when we don't even know if there is a vig or what other specials are in play.

I just think titus is the best lynch for the day cos

1. she isn't reading the game properly but feels the need to drown out other players
2. I see more motivation to what she is doing coming from scum than town
3. we need a lynch to go through
4. her interactions will be a goldmine for either alignment

we need this lynch to go through. the feu isn't going to happen cos the early voters will unlikely move their vote cos of the way the gamestate is, being that it is impossible to read.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (isolation #240) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:56 am

:neutral:
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #241) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm

@ toog

In post 3144, Titus wrote:1. I don't feel the need to drown out players. I do feel the need to respond to bullshit, which you posted.
2. Bullshit. Defending yourself is null. The only time I completely stop resisting my lynch is when I PLAN to be lynched.
3. Voting Feu helps a lynch go through too.
4. You're talking out both sides of your mouth on this point Mollie.
You're saying that you'll be skeptical of my reads if I flip town but that my
reactions
are a gold mine.
They aren't a gold mine if you're hellbent on discrediting them. This point really shows you're talking out of both sides of your face.

My volume corresponds with the amount of bullshit people post about me or just the volume of those around me. So you can try to paint this as "all Titus" but that's the scum motto to push for a policy lynch with the vote parking.

I said INTERACTIONS not reactions this is why she needs to be lynched. she has been doing this shit all game.

plz lynch her.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 am

In post 3171, Titus wrote:Can we lynch Feu because that can actualy hapoen? Lurkers aren't going to vote me. Majiffy won't mislynch.

majiffy said he would hammer you

if he doesn't he will be under a ton of scrutiny if a lynch doesn't go through.

are you saying that he isn't going to hammer you no matter what? why is that?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:14 am

we have under 6 hours

vote titus
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 am

In post 3231, Titus wrote:
In post 3228, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3220, Majiffy wrote:His exact argument in response to my question was "well there's no evidence otherwise!"

This is incredibly disingenuous. Either he saw something earlier and should answer honestly, or he didn't and shouldn't have a problem admitting such.

The only way he should respond the way he did is if he is scum with inside info and sees no way out of answering my question honestly.

And I think he's frustrated and is asking 'why am I being held to this arbitrary standard of evidence'?

And "inside information" on what (unless you're arguing he's scum w/ mollie and they did talk about it in scum QT and I think that's a bit tinfoil-hatty)?

I think at
best
(with a really loose interpretation of what feu said) you have a minor contradiction here that is being latched onto as if it's somehow fucking obviously scum motivated, and his attempting to dismiss the argument without getting into it because he thinks it's baseless/stupid isn't something I think is out of character for town here.

Gotta go for a bit but that's about all I have to say about it.

I am saying that Feu is scum with Mollie and that he knew before the rest of us about the obfuscation they did.

nope. that point has been shot down long ago.

In post 3223, Desperado wrote:
I have been trying my best but all of the people who signed up to replace have declined due to the size of the game.

I will grant a 24 hour extension to start and go,from there
there.

this is why you fucking need to die.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:16 am

In post 3238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3234, PeregrineV wrote:Why are we lynching Titus?

Because scum have vote parked and tried to declare me the only wagon.

Feu is scum.

Vote with town PV.

Where you your threads "prediction" for today?

where is your vote?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 am

if we don't see a lynch through I am gonna be pissed.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 am

In post 3256, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3241, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3234, PeregrineV wrote:Why are we lynching Titus?

Because scum have vote parked and tried to declare me the only wagon.

Feu is scum.

Vote with town PV.

Where you your threads "prediction" for today?

where is your vote?

Vote: Speaker of the Dead

This help?

you haven't read the game at all have you, perv?

it is like you are not even trying.

this looks like scum!you perv and it makes me sad.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (isolation #248) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am

In post 3254, Feu et Vol wrote:Actually let's curb that right here.

Majiffy, since apparently you want a straightforward answer to your question and anything else is a "scumclaim", I checked and no, I didn't post about it until what I had thought was a wall of impersonation in pushed me over the edge. If I remember correctly, I had thought something was up since a few posts on Monday, but chalked it up to paranoia. But then again: "if I remember correctly".

Does this make your point valid? No.

You two are pushing the point that we are partners with S4TD.

You don't have proof that mollie and Muffin told me about some elaborate plan to impersonate each other (which in hindsight Muffin's explanation for is pretty fucking town anyway).

I don't have proof that I saw it earlier in the thread because I decided I didn't need to talk about it with because I probably had more important things (see: Titus' multiple "cases") to deal with.

But the fact that I don't have proof means nothing, because with the accusation you're making, if you don't have proof or even a likely scenario to stand on (in other words, the "slip" you're pushing is built on top of false assumption after false assumption), the burden of proof is on you.

For example: I'm going to say right now that I think Titus is a Serial Killer because the way she's fighting against her lynch makes me think she has everything to lose with this lynch, and no way left to win afterwards. But do I have proof? No, so I'm not going to try to push her to prove that she isn't a Serial Killer. I still think she's a Serial Killer, but unlike Titus I'm not scum who has no other choice but to desperately try to explain everything the other says as a scumslip of some sort.

Guess what? I made a fairly successful attempt at trying to be calm and logical about the situation! ^_^

PEdit - no. Beast has said this a bunch of times already; Titus isn't going to selfvote, so the chances of our neighborhood getting an objective from this are almost nothing. I've skimmed the last few pages, and since you've actually been here you should know even better than me that what's happening is that we're trying to organize the wagon composition for objectives to actually be completed. We're not getting on the Titus wagon; the other neighborhoods are, and Majiffy is going to hammer Titus. Refusing to do so is a scumclaim- yup, a real scumclaim, unlike what Titus tries to say is a scumclaim.

I actually read what was linked and there is no way that could come from muffina. and you would know this.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #249) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

I am not budging from the titus lynch.

so if it is a nolynch then it is on you people.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3274 (isolation #250) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 am

In post 3265, Titus wrote:1) Venmar - Parked scum, can't say a word that doesn't involve Titus. Claimed scum in the first post. I know people hate that read but it's obvious. He "happens" to vote the neighborhood with the most powerful ability randomly thus preventing town from getting it. His defense was "sorry me derp". Common sense says that if town have a chat, so do scum. Scum knew which hood had what ability and where. I've been asked to find a useful Venmar post by someone. It has yet to happen.

your whole pile of shit rests on venny knowing what neighourhood that had the most powerful mechanic.

DIE SCUM DIE!!!!

he would have to have done a comparison of all of the neighbourhood roles in which scum would have known what each power role existed and I think this did not happen.

2) Nero Cain - Strong scum lean. There are moments where I doubt this. However, his total flip flopiness regarding my wagon. Starts as policy, keeps it forever. Then I'm scum. Then I'm policy. Then I'm scummy policy. He's going with whatever's popular.

seems like a pretty positive townie to me!

3) ika - Strong town, almost certainly town. He's doing his usual trolly shit. He usually doesn't have such narrow focus on me but he usually just lurks as scum. Him being active at all is a usual towntell.

he really has not been that active. mostly he thinks you are scum and wants to lynch you.

4) Speaker for the Dead - Scum with Feu. She had a horrible push on Weapon X. It was fine and somewhat townie if we suppose Mollie has no knowledge of the comics. (Pushing Aronis for claiming an experiment rather than a mutant). Yet, Mollie's insisting she did. Plus, there's the link that suggests Feu has known for days about Mollie/Muffin obfuscating. Why would a hydra feel the need to LIE about who was posting as which head and when? It's one thing to take meta out of the equation (be anonymous), it's quite another to send town down rabbit holes.

borky knew that we were trolling so why not go after him?

5) ULF - Weak town. He's town partially by PoE and not really seeing anything scummy here. His vote appears to be a deadline vote.

where is the poe happening here cos I missed it. all the people on your wagon are scum right?

6) Snowstorm - Scum lying about being a beloved princess. He should be predicted as a nightkill tonight.

we agree he shld be vigged. brilliant

7) Macaronis and Cheese - Strongish townread: Scum had bad pushes. He's aggressive and sees all sides of the puzzle before voting. I liked his responses when Mollie pushed him. He's voting me cuz deadline.

okay.

8) Eek - Town. He pushed me early implying a supersaint, which I ignored because of Occam's Razor and a supersaint could only be scum here. Once he understood, he backed up, re-evalutated and saw me as town. Given the fact the lynch was swinging in favor of me, I don't see any reason why scum!Eek would do that. He was voting me because of the deadline.
[/quote]

but the dl was nowhere in sight at the time this happened?

if you people do not lynch titus it will be a crime against humanity
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (isolation #251) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

hi ap!

rogue and I are pretty much town in that obnoxious way you don't like!

borky is town for solid reasons and so is nero.

but I hope that you will read what was said cos that is why why are interacting in the way that we are.

have you figured out who is missing this?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #252) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 pm

you look disinterested ap
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (isolation #253) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 pm

unless some people have balls we are past the dl
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (isolation #254) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 pm

In post 3348, Cloud Nine wrote:Shocking SKOT

I'm shocked.

Jiffy, you want a feu vote, count me in

-Sally

I fucking told muffina that you were scum you cloud sitting horrible person
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #255) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm

In post 3353, borkjerfkin wrote:Very much don't think SKOT is scum now, btw.

explain
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (isolation #256) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm

In post 3410, borkjerfkin wrote:Also Majiffy is arguing a subtly different angle than Titus to allow for Mollie being town and I'm not a huge fan of that whole interaction.

i think majiffy is scum. i also think ULF is scum.

the thing you say here as well as other things i've mentioned about majiffy's approach to this game (and also things i've only talked with mollie about on skype because i don't want to disrupt majiffy's natural reactions to things) really look like scum and i would like to see him lynched

the problem is we're in a position where titus is the centre of the game and it simply cannot progress until titus is lynched

her reads are god-awful (she only just realised the contradiction in thinking snowstorm-venmar-us scum because it is literally impossible, but makes no effort to readjust apart from saying maybe snowstorm is a town parrot... ... ...). her read progressions are god-awful. she's not making an effort to analyse anything in a sensible way. all her posts are essentially noise

but most importantly, there are just so many people that want her dead that i don't see how the game can progress without a titus flip

in spite of all the things i think make it likely titus is scum, i think there's a small chance she is just _that_ bad at the game but i don't think it's even possible to swing a lynch on someone i'd prefer given the game state as it currently is (even if we had like a week left in the deadline)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #257) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:53 pm

In post 3490, Titus wrote:Molliemuffin suppose Feu is scum and I am town. How do your reads change?

they don't. majiffy and ULF still need to die.

i don't give a flying fuck about anything you say even if you happen to be town because your arguments are god awful and anyone who thinks "oh that played flipped town therefore more weight should be given to their reads" is fucking awful at mafia theory and should be laughed at for ever saying something that stupid
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #258) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

we're scum

it's not that you're fucking awful or anything

don't worry
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (isolation #259) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:14 pm

In post 3371, ika wrote:nero if titus flips town im willing to gun at feu next. your arguement is moot.

a town flip means all the thoguths came from town persepctive. doesnt matter if its right or wrong, it should at least be taken into consideration

In post 3409, ika wrote:
In post 3402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3386, ika wrote:@nero: no you can scuk a dick, if titus is town we run a wagon

NO! There's like no fucking point to wagon feu just 'cause Titus flips town. Her accusations that Marq was not trolling early game is false and that Fue and Molliemuffin are scum together 'cause he "knew" that Mollie and Muffin were impersonating each other.

Also Toog can stick a pike up his anti-town ass.

no nero, we are wagoning feu afterwards if titus is town i dont give a damn.

can you prove that it is false? so far all i see from yuo ntw is being a hyprocrit

these are the smartest posts i've ever seen written in a mafia game. i am so glad i had the opportunity to play with someone like you this game. looking forward to learning lots

xoxo
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 pm

yeah i'm sure titus was totally unaware of the fact nero has been voting her for the longest time and that was a genuine reaction to it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 pm

er.. i mean *gasp* i thought that was a real hammer and titus's post hammer comments look really town motivated
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:29 pm

true. the one at the top of the last page which is really hard to miss that shows nero had unvoted means it was a real hammer

titus is town telling everywhere now omg
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

In post 3531, Toogeloo wrote:lol ugomouse!

that one actually made sense, and i thought it was intentional. lol

also lambchops is (was?) amazing
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 pm

In post 3240, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3231, Titus wrote:
In post 3228, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3220, Majiffy wrote:His exact argument in response to my question was "well there's no evidence otherwise!"

This is incredibly disingenuous. Either he saw something earlier and should answer honestly, or he didn't and shouldn't have a problem admitting such.

The only way he should respond the way he did is if he is scum with inside info and sees no way out of answering my question honestly.

And I think he's frustrated and is asking 'why am I being held to this arbitrary standard of evidence'?

And "inside information" on what (unless you're arguing he's scum w/ mollie and they did talk about it in scum QT and I think that's a bit tinfoil-hatty)?

I think at
best
(with a really loose interpretation of what feu said) you have a minor contradiction here that is being latched onto as if it's somehow fucking obviously scum motivated, and his attempting to dismiss the argument without getting into it because he thinks it's baseless/stupid isn't something I think is out of character for town here.

Gotta go for a bit but that's about all I have to say about it.

I am saying that Feu is scum with Mollie and that he knew before the rest of us about the obfuscation they did.

nope. that point has been shot down long ago.

In post 3223, Desperado wrote:
I have been trying my best but all of the people who signed up to replace have declined due to the size of the game.

I will grant a 24 hour extension to start and go,from there
there.

this is why you fucking need to die.

1 can only make the font so large.

titus isn't even pretending to be town at this point.

if it is multi-ball then I am kicking desp in the balls cos we just played a game where the mechanic heavily hurt town. I don't think it is multi-ball.

titus is at L1 where the fuck is majiffy? I am not happy that our neighbourhood achieves an objective when I think it is a negative utility and especially when that majiffy thing is alive and he is dragging his feet on what is clearly a fucking scum lynch.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3542 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

sign your posts muffina because it is really hard to tell the difference between your posts and mine

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (isolation #266) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 am

not enough fake-hammer gambits

IMO venmar should hammer
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 am

if there is a no lynch and titus turns out to be scum this site will not be able to contain my rage.

In post 3052, Titus wrote:Look scum won't bus

like srsly it won't.

if she is town then we have something to work off altho I am not happy with the glib reads. cos they lack eloquence and depth.

but at least we will have something to work with.

if she is scum then she has probs incriminated her whole team.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:09 am

In post 3552, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3551, Titus wrote:We all know I am not scum. If the mod actually pauses the deadline so town slots can be filled, we can get a scum lynch.

If not, gg. Active scum vote park. Town says lol deadline. Repeat.

why do you think they are town slots?

and 1 has been filled by ap

pick up

can we just lynch this thing already
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 am

In post 3583, Titus wrote:Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.

is this why you tried to get him lynched instead of yourself and threw yourself at him sheeping majiffy's crappy logic

jesus fucking christ
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 am

In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.

the longest vote parkers have been on feu which majiffy tried to capitalise on by trying to move the lynch lead off of you onto him ("there are still active voters to see this through!") and that in itself makes me think they are town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (isolation #271) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 am

In post 3594, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Beast titus is town and I feel that you do not know how to read her. I feel strongly about this at the moment but I have come here too late to do anything about it.

I also feel that you are town now. As is Eek, though less strongly about Eek for the time being until I do some reading.

AP looks town too by the way, though I don't know if I could trust myself to read him correctly. He fucking got me good in Ny172 or whatever that game was another large normal or something and only the gunsmith caught him BUT i think he sounds genuine here and not manipulative.

i need to interact with people. and desp is not giving me anymore time to do that and i do kind of agree there are too many pages here for D1 so SHAME ON YOU ALL cuz i'm not reading that shit.

fuck this shit

@ etl

read my goddamn iso

if etl is scum then the whole game is broken cos scum won't vote each other they will just votebloc their votes while using the game mechanic as cover.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3653 (isolation #272) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 am

In post 3595, Titus wrote:My god look at the distancing language...abstract me by saying "they".

Marquis's logical explanation was "You can't prove I wasn't lurking."

I have reconsidered things. I reconsidered Eek. Stop lying.

I have 5 scumreads. They are on my wagon. I have a plethora of townreads.

yes all the scum are on your wagon even tho they interchange you have been saying this since a wagon was formed on you

you know what has less fluidity than your wagon? your sucky ass reads that you are married to for dipshit reasons.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3665 (isolation #273) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 am

In post 3648, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3646, Speaker for the Dead wrote:if etl is scum then the whole game is broken

ALSO WHYYY??? I wasn't even part of the original player list ;_;

well i only just now caught up
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3666 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

In post 3652, Titus wrote:Good bye and good luck.

You're going to need it.

is this really good bye?

don't tease me
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3671 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 am

In post 3668, AngryPidgeon wrote:Dear morons,

If Titus were scum she would have hammered herself at this point to prevent the side-objective from being achieved. Now everybody stop being retarded and move this forward with a Titus hammer.

<3,

AP

if she is town then I am pretty fucking furious with her play

also it looks like you are in the know but not trying to which makes me think she is scum
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:12 pm

In post 3709, Cloud Nine wrote:Interesting. Multifaction in a game with multiple neighborhoods

i expected more than one killing role due to the global kill blocking ability existing but i was thinking single faction + SK or something

and yes, let's try the not voting thing today
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm

i wanted to lynch majiffy or ulf today anyway
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

in other news, nero flipping town and majiffy flipping scum means i think titus's reads were very accurate. i am going to go back over who she thought was scum and probably lynch from that list because she is a very good scum hunter
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3718 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 pm

(actually i think feu could be scum who is not scum with majiffy so maybe titus got one right)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3721 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 pm

i dont think it's confirmed. it could technically be sk + vig + single scum faction or something. it's extremely likely there are at least two anti-town killing parties, though
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm

(also i want to look back at whatever point it was that feu brought up multiball and bork and maybe someone else made a big deal out of it)

(can't remember when it was, just that it happened)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 pm

In post 3724, Rogue wrote:mollie thoughts on the bird

gut read scum.

feu is defo tho

it is sad and depressing that I am pretty sure we are alive only cos scum thought that we were the other scum.

when we are not. :(
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 pm

In post 3728, Cloud Nine wrote:Also snowstorm's lack of death means he's probscum of some sort or something I thought the vig was supposed to kill him or no I wasn't paying attention to the yesterday.

suddenly you got interested
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:33 pm

In post 3728, Cloud Nine wrote:Also snowstorm's lack of death means he's probscum of some sort or something I thought the vig was supposed to kill him or no I wasn't paying attention to the yesterday.

i'm not sure - there are certain things i think point more towards them being town (and last night i think they displayed a lack of awareness of multiball which is more town-indicative than anything tbh)

(also with so many shots happening at night, i'd still rather not risk lynching a beloved princess so soon)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:34 pm

I STILL think it is mac&cheese from ours but wat do I know

other than majiffy was scum
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3738 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

if one of those shots was a vig, they can easily take out snowstorm at any time if that is what they think is best (i'm still town on him)

if all of those shots are scum, then i think snowstorm is more likely town than scum actually
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:40 pm

people i am cosnidering today: ULF, PV, maybe SKOT, maybe feu

need to do some reading that i may or may not ever get around to doing
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:41 pm

btw

join a game, AP

what prize do i get?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:43 pm

VOTE: perv
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm

AP isn't scum

though mollie disagrees with me
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:49 pm

In post 3752, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Interesting vote. PV is pretty null for me. Is Rubik's in his neighborhood? I think I would lynch Rubik's before PV atm if we are going for potential lurkscum over there.

how can you possibly think perv is null?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (isolation #292) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm

In post 3751, Rogue wrote:Put mollie on the line then

I am here.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (isolation #293) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

In post 3756, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3753, Speaker for the Dead wrote:how can you possibly think perv is null?

-Shrug-, because he hasn't posted anything meaningful all game?

and that makes you...not try to engage him? at all?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (isolation #294) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:54 pm

In post 3749, Rogue wrote:VOTE: AP

fuck plans, fuck everything

*sigh*
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3777 (isolation #295) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

In post 3770, Cloud Nine wrote:muffin, trust my PV read pls

i am obviously not the one who voted

see: everything i've ever said about the plan i had for this game being ignored

i just wanna lynch metalmastin tbh
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (isolation #296) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 pm

how the fuck am i meant to stop that? i didn't even know she was going to do it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3787 (isolation #297) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:16 pm

tbh i wanna nom ULF and kill it with fire

from your hood, i would basically be PLing one of rubik/PV
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3812 (isolation #298) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 pm

your reads are awful nati
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #299) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Vote; ULF
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (isolation #300) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm

bork is technically right that you did do the same thing since ULF's neighbourhood hadn't been voted yet

i don't actually think it's significant in any way
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (isolation #301) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm

or am i confusing neighbourhoods? i probably am
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3858 (isolation #302) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 pm

ULF and AP are in the same neighbourhood (i think?) so actually it was rogue that did it today

makes it even less significant
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (isolation #303) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

im not actually keeping track of neighbourhoods all that closely

chill

ive spent the last ten mins on skype telling mollie you're town. i think she is coming around to the idea.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (isolation #304) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

ap you are not alone!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (isolation #305) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 pm

that was mollie. she wanted to let you know youre not alone. i don't speak mollie very well but i am guessing that means she thinks you're town now
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (isolation #306) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 pm

does anybody have perv or ulf as town?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (isolation #307) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 pm

AP

are you town?

i lose a sig bet with mollie if you flip scum. be town please, tia
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (isolation #308) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I am totally going to make it from my little ponies or something

sig bets are okay between hydra partners since they are not game resolving btw
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3868 (isolation #309) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm

i hope mastin graces us with her presence today
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

btw AP

i am
actually
a hated miller gladiator in this game (should have claimed it in first post, but whatevs)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

fuck
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (isolation #312) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 am

pls make it die
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #313) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 am

pls make it die. pls

pls

i said pls
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #314) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 am

In post 3890, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bork <<< Absolutely will never fucking lynch this man. AP is even scummier for trying to cast doubt on him

heh
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3896 (isolation #315) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 am

less vagueness

also if we do lynch AP, please vig that immediately on an AP town flip
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3901 (isolation #316) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 am

yes,

hello scum teams

if AP is scum, metalmastin is an IC

please immediately kill him because he is very town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3904 (isolation #317) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:46 am

In post 3900, Ultimate Life Form wrote:doing so will jeopardise everything

yeah? how so?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3907 (isolation #318) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:48 am

yes, please

would like you to also explain why ika isn't voting AP thanks
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (isolation #319) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am

if AP is claiming vig, then let him die via night kills

hint: either there is a real vig and they will vig confirmed scum, or he's actually a vig and we shouldn't lynch him

logic is fucking difficult, hey?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #320) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 am

keep going then, because i just explained why it's illogical to lynch a vig claim when there's almost certainly a vig in the game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #321) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am

if you think he is lying about being a vig, then say why

otherwise the logical play here is not to lynch a claimed vig

with three night kills occurring, there's almost certainly a vig who's actually in the game (and coincidentally, one of the first things i wondered when seeing the night kills was, "why the fuck would scum kill mac&cheese?" because i was assuming majiffy vig which is what i would have done tbh)

if there is almost certainly a vig in the game, then AP is dead tonight if it is not him because the actual vig is going to shoot him

on the other hand, if it actually is him, then we waste a lynch on a town PR

this

is

simple

fucking

logic

so if you have something you think contradicts this, go ahead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3926 (isolation #322) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 am

what's AP's character claim out of interest
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3929 (isolation #323) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:08 am

yeah smart play, yet when i wanted to lynch majiffy yesterday the entire game outside of snowstorm didn't wanna do that

go fucking figure, smart play
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (isolation #324) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am

i don't see anything in his ISO that actually cotnradicts that claim or his claimed action
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (isolation #325) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:18 am

In post 3925, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No scumhunting. No actual discussing. Trying to get anyone BUT jiffy to hammer titus, no interacting with me, no paranoia of mollie, instavoting like a jackass, his predecessor being awkward scumpost

And on and on qnd on.

half of these are wrong or just plain not-actually-scummy
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3947 (isolation #326) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 am

well he wasn't the one that "instavoted" - that was mollie and rogue (AP voted ULF after rogue had already voted AP, they're in the same neighbourhood) so actually it was rogue responsible for opening up that neighbourhood, or as you so eloquently put it, "instavoting like a jackass"

the insistence on anyone hammering titus was sensible and not actually scummy - if titus were scum, as AP pointed out, she'd have self-hammered to stop town getting objectives. at that point it was kinda obvious that titus wasn't scum but titus lynch was still a necessity due to how anti-town titus was actually being (pretty much the exact same thing i was thinking at the end of yesterday)

i don't know what you mean by no scum hunting seeing as he was giving reads yesterday (and presumably last night as well, but that's easily verifiable). same goes for discussion.

and his predecessor being "awkward scumpost" i don't really understand but i'm just assuming you have no idea what you're talking about at this point

the only things i can't really say much about are no interactions with you (you joined the game like 5 hours before deadline so not really sure what youre on about with that) and no paranoia of mollie (so?)

and a vig is considered negative utility by a lot of people, and a
compulsive
vig is definitely negative utility
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (isolation #327) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 am

but yeah sure whatever, they're all AP scum tells, he must be scum
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3950 (isolation #328) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 am

serious question, metal

are you actually a dumb fuck or is this just an act?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3955 (isolation #329) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:47 am

i don't even know what to say

you either lack critical thinking skills or you're just trying to troll me

i honestly don't care

lynch AP

if he flips town, i'm done with this game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3959 (isolation #330) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:34 am

what am your character
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3965 (isolation #331) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 am

did you talk about the read on mac&cheese in the neighbourhood? or not at all?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3985 (isolation #332) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 am

I can't leave muffina alone for a second can I

etl what muffina is saying is it makes more sense to leave ap alone and let the vig take care of him. it makes sense from a logical perspective.

hey ap you are saying that you read all 150 pages yeah? lets go over some of the content since you know, you are a vig and obvsly you don't know what you are doing cos you shot mac&cheese and let that majiffy thing live after supposedly reading the entire game and us being your strongest townread
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3987 (isolation #333) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 am

@AP

it's ok. i don't think you're scum, but i am almost at the point of being resigned to losing this game and not giving a shit anymore

i wouldn't even care if you did, tbh

like even if you are scum, you made the dumbest possible fucking claim that would potentially buy you a single day phase of survival before the actual vig kills you tonight (assuming you don't get counter claimed today) sooooooooooo yeah

but let's ignore all theory and lynch anyway because *shrug*
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (isolation #334) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:11 am

also muffina and I are trying to perfect this scumhunting tool we are using: "what was titus's read on them? town? they are probs for sure scum!" like she said I think that all of the replacements are probably town so ap is for sure scum right there

eta: etl, don't be upset
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (isolation #335) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:13 am

In post 3989, AngryPidgeon wrote:This game is such a shitshow, can we not have a game like that for once.

that ship sailed over 100 pages ago
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (isolation #336) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 am

@AP

did you know with one exception, your reads list is exactly the same as mine? (apart from differing strengths here and there)

i posted mine in my neighbourhood earlier, the one exception isn't going to be entirely obvious unless i outright say what it is though
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (isolation #337) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:17 am

okay so who did every1 in the hoods predict who would die? I am really interested in that cos I think it is probs quite telling.

our neighbourhood predicted borky altho mac&cheese thought that we would die so our hood didn't get the achievement.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3997 (isolation #338) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:17 am

although i just ranked in order of most->least likely town in each neighbourhood
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4001 (isolation #339) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 am

In post 3989, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3985, Speaker for the Dead wrote:hey ap you are saying that you read all 150 pages yeah? lets go over some of the content since you know, you are a vig and obvsly you don't know what you are doing cos you shot mac&cheese and let that majiffy thing live after supposedly reading the entire game and us being your strongest townread

Ask away

what was your thinking when you shot mac&cheese?

lets start there
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4010 (isolation #340) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 am

In post 4007, ika wrote:i get on breat to see 3 pages about me and this shit....

sigh, i will have to deal with this later when im not as busy.

btw: venmar is scum

so you tracked ap to a nk and...this is all you have to say about it?

I have no words.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4013 (isolation #341) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 am

okay

so vig will take care of ap if ap is not the actual vig.

we got that far.

can every1 plz say who their neighbourhood predicted for the nk last night? like I am not just asking this to hear the sound of my own voice. like I have a legit reason.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #342) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:55 am

In post 4015, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4013, Speaker for the Dead wrote:can every1 plz say who their neighbourhood predicted for the nk last night? like I am not just asking this to hear the sound of my own voice. like I have a legit reason.

I voted for Bork; Nero then sonic voted you (iirc). You were our prediction.

did skot post at all in your hood?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4037 (isolation #343) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 am

In post 4022, AngryPidgeon wrote:The only thing SKOT posted was a vote for SftD to be killed and that was all.

if i were going to sheep nero's read I would sheep the 1 he had on skot cos looked awful. skot's hard defense of town!titus looked like wking especially in lieu of titus town flip. he also voted snow at an extremely weird time and it seemed to be in response to majiffy for some reason. not sure if it makes skot scum with scum!majiffy but it is interesting to note all of the same.

ap why did you not vig the beloved princess? cos that would have made the most sense if you were trying to prioritize your nk in a protown way. your shot on mac&cheese still doesn't make sense if you read the game in its entirety and you were wanting to weed out people who were unlikely to get lynched.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4046 (isolation #344) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:28 am

i haven't interacted with rogue all game. mollie pretended to be me for a while and pretended to rage at them, though!

damn mollie and her bad attitude!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (isolation #345) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:33 am

In post 4041, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, firstly, if Snow is scum then it is NOT with Majiffy.

yeah I said this in our hood cos venny for some reason thinks snow shld be cleared based on snow/majiffy interactions alone.

I think he could be on the other team, but ehhhh. I'll reread that a little. His claim still just seems town to me. I assumed he was pretty obvtown given I was a vig and he was claiming a role that would commonly be seen with a vig.

I am half suspect ing that he actually IS a BP, just maybe not a town one now given multi faction.

a scum bp in multifactional seems weird to me. I think snow is town for other reasons so if there are any scum left in our neighbourhood it would most likely be venny.

also I fucking hate multi-factional and really feel like it shld be advertised as such.

wasn't feu the first to be bring up multiball? that might be the 1 read titus had right. feu/majiffy scumteam does not make sense. whoever shot nero is not in the same hood with him cos no way do you shoot a commuter claim.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4052 (isolation #346) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:36 am

In post 4041, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, firstly, if Snow is scum then it is NOT with Majiffy.

yeah I said this in our hood cos venny for some reason thinks snow shld be cleared based on snow/majiffy interactions alone.

I think he could be on the other team, but ehhhh. I'll reread that a little. His claim still just seems town to me. I assumed he was pretty obvtown given I was a vig and he was claiming a role that would commonly be seen with a vig.

I am half suspect ing that he actually IS a BP, just maybe not a town one now given multi faction.

a scum bp in multifactional seems weird to me. I think snow is town for other reasons so if there are any scum left in our neighbourhood it would most likely be venny.

also I fucking hate multi-factional and really feel like it shld be advertised as such.

wasn't feu the first to be bring up multiball? that might be the 1 read titus had right. feu/majiffy scumteam does not make sense. whoever shot nero is not in the same hood with him cos no way do you shoot a commuter claim.[/quote]

fixed tags.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4060 (isolation #347) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 am

if there is an actual vig who gets their shot on AP blocked, they can just, you know, claim it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4062 (isolation #348) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 am

also i'm only just now starting to realise how funny metal sonic's "if AP flip town, vig me" comment is
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4063 (isolation #349) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 am

In post 3900, Ultimate Life Form wrote:if he flips town, vig me. i give u my word

l o l
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4067 (isolation #350) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 am

In post 4061, Rogue wrote:Yeah but I'm a shit player so I have to keep voting him

you are not a shit player

other than ap any other ideas for scum?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (isolation #351) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 am

what actual risk was there in MS's actions?

if AP is town, he's the vig, if the vig dies, MS can't be vig killed and worst thing that happens is we go into tomorrow and MS goes "whoops tracker result lolololol whoops"

if AP is scum, he's scum, and MS looks better for it (though i would think this would make MS unlikely scum with AP)

in either scenario, MS has very little to lose since he won't be vig killed and he isn't *actually* responsible for the lynch

unless you're just saying his attitude was town or something? in which case, meh
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (isolation #352) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 am

In post 4073, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:his attitude, yeah. his tone. point is, i'm less willing to vote ULF than SKOT today.

is that muffin?

yes. lynching SKOT is fine too, but i think youre giving way too much credit to ULF for that when it really wasn't something i see as difficult to fake (any more than any scum acting over confident about a lynch is difficult for them to fake).

i want mastin to post instead of metal sonic.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4079 (isolation #353) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:33 am

i see the next day phases of this game being essentially policy lynches on {SKOT, ULF, Rubik, PV} with a side of feu at some point
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4087 (isolation #354) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:39 am

why is perv last on every1's list cos i really wanna lynch him
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (isolation #355) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 am

look

I am skeptical of ap too but the real vig can just vig him. I think is that the best play for today.

besides if ap is scum I get muffina's sig and it is going to be glorious
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4161 (isolation #356) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 am

perv do you srsly not have a read on us

I am just waiting on whatever it is that borky is waiting on
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (isolation #357) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am

In post 4172, buymechocolates wrote:
In post 4163, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4158, Speaker for the Dead wrote:look

I am skeptical of ap too but the real vig can just vig him. I think is that the best play for today.

No, that's retarded (with all apologies to those with actual mental handicaps)

In post 4158, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
besides if ap is scum I get muffina's sig and it is going to be glorious
Not relevant.

Would like to hear why you don't want to lynch scum today.

because I am not lynching a claimed vig without a cc when the real vig can just vig him.

it really is that simple
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4182 (isolation #358) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 am

In post 4164, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:PV looks like scum to me btw mollie.. that reads list was pretty .....

weird.

p-edit: PV you need to explain to me where this confidence is coming from

I agree he looks terrible. haven't I been saying this all game?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4190 (isolation #359) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 am

In post 4170, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4161, Speaker for the Dead wrote:perv do you srsly not have a read on us

I am just waiting on whatever it is that borky is waiting on

At a short glance at your play today ("Hey guys, why scumhunt or lynch scum when we can policy lynch") plus Titus calling you scum yesterday, I'd actually say scum.

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until I read your day1 posts and find you *actually* scumhunting and have reasons and stuff. I really don't think i'll find you tunneling all over Titus and shit and upping the thread post count and finding Majiffy and Clusk town, will I?

So, take your pick, be scum, or take a null until I look you over.

have you read my posts at all?

you mean that same titus who had majiffy as town and nero as scum? and you are listening to her cos of why?

I wanted to lynch majiffy but nobody would help us but snow.

anyways I am making an executive decision

VOTE: perv
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (isolation #360) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 am

In post 4192, borkjerfkin wrote:Got what I needed.

In post 4119, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 4118, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I mean I read 150 pages overnight so I can understand why my reads seem 'sudden'.

Ok, well this is going to be my one reachout to you: I'll even accompany it with this:

UNVOTE:

I am town.

I am waiting on some very specific information from a specific person. If they say one thing, you're incredibly likely scum and I'm voting you. If they say another thing, I'm totally fucking wrong about what I thought was going on and I will fucking apologize straight up for it. Whichever one happens, I will full disclose and the entire fucking neighborhood will back me up.

I feel like you came into the game with the intent to alienate me (I remember the 'are they like Tales of You reasons' comment) and then at daystart you scumread me without a word to why. I feel like I've been really fucking transparent this game and I just don't know where the fuck you're coming from here.

I will admit that I am on you initially because I sheeped ETL who I talked an extensive amount with overnight and am townreading. I am not trying to 'avoid responsibility' for anything or push anything on to ETL - I have done no such thing and I'd appreciate if you didn't assert that because you think I might do something that I have done that thing.

If you are town we are on the same team. Literally everyone else in the game (some who I've played with incredibly extensively) realize this. There is a reason for it.

Egg on my face moment of the game is getting me to doubt myself enough to have to post this.

VOTE: AP

AP is scum. We are lynching him.

Going out to eat; more later.

thank you

will move our vote to ap as soon as I hear more I don't want him spedlynched before I have a chance to hear more
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #361) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 am

In post 4204, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No AP.

I am in his neighborhood as well. He's not lying.

It makes me sad.

look at it this way

you can totally help me come up with a proper sig for muffina.

that ought to cheer you up
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (isolation #362) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 am

In post 4214, AngryPidgeon wrote:TODAY IS RETARDED.

BECAUSE MY MISLYNCH DOESNT EVEN GIVE ANY INFO.

WHATEVER.

I DONT CLAIM RANDOMLY AS SCUM.

I DONT SAY 'OH HEY GUYS THERE IS AN ANTITOWN ASPECT TO MY ROLE'

AND THEN COUGHT ONE UP LATER.

JESUS.

HOW FUCKING BAD ARE ALL OF YOU AT MAFIA.

YOU DONT LYNCH VIGILANTES WHEN THERE IS A CONFIRMED VIGILANTE.

IDIOTS.

this made me laugh

ap claimed gun giver or whatever on thorella in reboot
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (isolation #363) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:43 am

etl fwiw I told muffina that you were dead right about ap. and don't take anything he says personally. he is just scum.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (isolation #364) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 am

lol, ap. you pretty much scumclaimed when you listed yourself as big bird in the neighbourhood list. plus you didn't yell at me for obvtowning in that obnoxious way I have that you hate. but muffina had you as town and that he was not interested in playing anymore if you were lynched and flipped town. so I sig betted him and I backed off cos as sure as I was I wasn't a 100% even I think I know who the real vig is.

does anybody know how awsum it is going to be lording it over muffina? lol

I love this hydra.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4253 (isolation #365) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 pm

In post 4250, Rogue wrote:I don't need anything

I just need the bitching and trying to hurt everyone else's feelings out of the game!

ap isn't trying to hurt anbody's feeling, he isn't like that. this is just big bird flailing and trolling and I find it funny. like I am not taking anything he says srsly at all and no1 else should.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4270 (isolation #366) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 pm

In post 4254, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4253, Speaker for the Dead wrote:like I am not taking anything he says srsly

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Remember Too many heads mafia Mollie?

Lets not get to that point. Lets not. But Im basically there right now.

we aren't even voting you cos I wanna hear more of the story. muffina isn't even around.

so why you are so pissed off at me specifically is a bit confusing.

I have been arguing against your lynch all day. if you are not the real vig then the real vig can just shoot you. <---- I have said this all day.

mebbe I am not the best at reading you. I never claimed I was. if you are town then there is no reason to be this way. calm down. I want to hear the entire story in order to make a good judgment call. I don't if some1 is claiming a guilty on you, if some1 is ccing you in borky's neighbourhood or what. that is why i am waiting.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4273 (isolation #367) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:25 pm

In post 4269, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie needs to convince me that this is completely oblivious Mollie from Too Many Heads if she doesnt want me screaming for her head on a pike over BoP for BOTH of the heads there.

you know fuck off ap. I have been defending the fuck out of you. 1 of my townreads is claiming what looks like either a guilty or a cc on you and you wonder why I might believe it? I am waiting to hear more. are reading what I am saying right now? I am waiting to hear more.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4277 (isolation #368) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

In post 4272, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4270, Speaker for the Dead wrote:so why you are so pissed off at me specifically is a bit confusing.

Because you basically said that all my rage was fake annnnnd I expect better from you. You are acting like Im just caught scum and either going for a hail mary or trolling for kicks. Neither is the case.

I am not letting myself get lynched as a confirmed town role. I will fight tooth and nail to stop that idiocy. Evidence from Bork's hood can go fuck itself.

well from my perspective it could have been fake. if you are town then calm down and chill.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4285 (isolation #369) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:41 pm

In post 4276, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4274, PeregrineV wrote:I think your still kicking and screaming because you have 6ish votes and 9 are needed to lynch. Until you're lynched, you'll fling that wine to try to get us to drink.

Oh ya just like what Titus did yesterday.

Right this isn't the exact same mislynch material.

titus spent 500+ telling every1 how she was god's gift to mafia when not a single read of hers has flipped correctly so far.

this situ is not even remotely like that. I think most people lynched titus just to get her out of the game cos she was making it unenjoyable. I think I am the only 1 who thought she was scum.

I will only lynch you if the evidence sounds solid. do you not what you should be doing if you are town? creating a list for town to follow in case you die instead of running around screaming your head off like an out control 2 year old.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for you as a player but I will lose some of that if you actively try to sabotage your team just because you are getting lynched. my mentor and I got into a fight 1 time, I mean he was visiting the country for a paleo conference and we had plans to meet up but things got so mean and personal between us we ended up canceling it in order to give ourselves some space. do you know what we did in the game? he protected me (he was the doc) and I protected him with an invention and we wound up winning. he had taught me that you put your team first before personal feelings and except for chain of command I have largely always tried to do that.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4295 (isolation #370) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:11 pm

In post 4294, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 4293, AngryPidgeon wrote:I doubt my scumteam will risk identifying themselves with a sinking ship.

You worded this horribly if you are town.

-Beast

I actually agree with this post.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4334 (isolation #371) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:59 pm

In post 4314, borkjerfkin wrote:Like you either do the high risk high reward play play and take my word for it or we do the low risk play, lynch Rubik, hope he's scum, and rinse and repeat.

It's probably anti-town to full disclose what we know at this point, but multiple people can corroborate what I am saying so I don't give a tenth of a fuck what AP has to say about it.

I wanna know what was said. there is probs at least 1 scum in your neighbourhood so scum already have a heads up so I don't see why the rest of us can't know.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4339 (isolation #372) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:03 pm

In post 4337, Rogue wrote:Basically AP yelled at everyone

ETL wants a wagon on PV

I thought she wanted it on rubik.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4352 (isolation #373) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 pm

In post 4343, AngryPidgeon wrote:Muffin just vote me. I want out.

*shrug*

i don't know what to do in this game

i've made it super obvious multiple times with really, really simple explanations why it's dumb to lynch a claimed vig. i've made it super obvious multiple times with really, really simple explanations why it's dumb for scum to even claim vig in a setup like this.

so i'm lost and i've basically given up on this game

we have one neighbourhood with super secret information that they apparently can't share even though if it is multiscum with a 3/3 split the neighbourhood scum split is most likely 2/2/1/1 meaning there's almost GUARANTEED scum in their PT but they're fine with keeping town in the dark because they apparently know better

PV is making it really obvious he is scum but he is being ignored because *shrug* i mean i don't have the best record in reading PV but the tone and attitude in his push on you looks like scum - i think town-PV is way more likely to take a more... i dunno... neutral approach to you? if that makes sense? like he would still call you scum but not with the same conviction, and he'd be all about questioning you rather than going "nah you contradicted yourself!!!!!" (i know he's kinda questioning you here but the approach is just way different to how i usually see him do it as town)

the funny thing is, your threats to sabotage the objectives are exactly the sort of thing i was thinking of saying if you were ever put to L-1. i decided it was probably best not to, but i was seriously considering just saying "if AP ever gets put to l-1 i'm voting every single hood" - i'm like super-ready to just check out of this game and accept a loss, i just literally could not care less about who wins or loses this game at this point

i dunno what you're expecting of me here. lately i've just stopped caring about this crap. putting effort into a game, making reasoned arguments that make sense, etc... none of that matters in mafia. it's sad. it makes the game not fun. i might talk about it some place further down the line, maybe make a MD thread about it, i dunno, but something i've noticed a lot in mafia games lately is that lynches don't even require any semblance of a case, of logic, of well-reasoned arguments any more and it's all about whoever yells the loudest or is the most charismatic. which is fun on some level because it's interesting to see what lynches do or don't go through based on nothing, but it also makes the game thoroughly unenjoyable at times.

i'm kinda just at the point where i don't give a shit anymore. i hope town loses. i don't care if you sabotage objectives. go ahead. fuck them. fuck towns that rely on PRs over scum hunting. fuck this town in particular.

like i know how you feel and in tales i probably would have fought hard to stop your lynch but ever since tales i've just not given a shit. tales was really sapping and it wasn't even the scum team that made it soul-sapping, it was the fucking town. the scum were just along for the ride.

i don't know what to say here. i don't know how to stop your lynch. games like this make me want to take a long break from mafia.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4353 (isolation #374) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm

oh and ULF couldn't be any more obvious scum if he copy pasted his role PM word for word but even then you'd have people going, "oh, that metal sonic, getting up to his usual shenanigans! i just can't read him for shit! maybe he's still town, i dunno, i'll put him in my null pile and maybe let him live til lylo"
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4359 (isolation #375) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 pm

well (a) he is not sticking his neck out because if you do get lynched and flip town, all he's done is point out stuff that isn't technically wrong (even if your explanations make sense), and (b) i don't actually believe anyone who is reading the game thinks you're confirmed scum, and the conviction of the push is what worries me most, because i don't think PV would be that over vested as town and i can totally see him attempting to give off an aura of confidence like that as scum

this is, of course, discounting the possibility he actually thinks you're not-him-scum
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4360 (isolation #376) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 pm

also the funniest part is my hydra partner is nearly convinced youre scum for reasons it would be antitown to discuss but im considering talking about it anyway because fuck it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4363 (isolation #377) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:10 pm

In post 4362, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mollie misreading me here is a laugh.

*shrug* from the skype conversations we've had i can _somewhat_ understand it

she thinks someone else has been softing vig

she thinks bork's neighbourhood has a guilty of some sort on you (even though it's super obvious they don't - my guess is what happened is they were waiting on feu to say something, feu said something, and now bork is using that to push your lynch, but they're completely fine with keeping town in the dark because they either don't realise how likely it is there's scum in their hood if it's multiscum 3/3 or they just don't care for some reason and are fine with keeping town in the dark anyway)

she also agrees with some things etl said about you or something and something about face to face and knowing you in real life and i dunno something something something

needless to say, my response has pretty much been "ok. i still think he's town"
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4365 (isolation #378) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:59 pm

suck a fat one

there's scum in your neighbourhood you dumb fuck
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4366 (isolation #379) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:12 pm

stating my intention to vote bork's hood before this day ends and hammer AP myself if he ever reaches L-1

just hope youre quick enough to avoid me doing it!

fuck all of you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4370 (isolation #380) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:26 pm

In post 4368, My Milked Eek wrote:What's wrong? Is the scum in our neighborhood not in your faction and you don't know what we're doing? Is that it? Is that the reason you're fishing?

yeah that's totally it

i'm scum

you got me

have a rainbow vote, fuckwit

V
O
T
E
:
B
O
R
K
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4373 (isolation #381) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:28 pm

as long as i'm still alive, i'm doing everything in my fucking power to prevent you fuckwits getting the sensor

deal with it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4376 (isolation #382) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm

i figure since you fucking maggots want to help scum win

i'll speed the process up
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (isolation #383) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

yep. all those things

sucks, huh?

guess you'll just have to lynch me, hey?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4387 (isolation #384) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:40 pm

btw, intent to hammer AP if he ever reaches L-1 still stands, even though it actually doesn't matter since if AP is scum he'll self-hammer anyway

the other option you have is starting a wagon on me and hoping i don't self-hammer
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4391 (isolation #385) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm

yeah you fixed that for me by adding dumb fuck on the end, which kind of implies you are calling yourself a dumb fuck

smart
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4394 (isolation #386) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 pm

My Milked Eek wrote:I'm expecting an apology.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4401 (isolation #387) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:49 pm

In post 4206, AngryPidgeon wrote:I HOPE MUFFIN CHANGES MOLLIES SIGNATURE TO "IM BORKS BITCH. I SUCK AT MAFIA, HES GONNA ENDGAME ME"

fwiw, AP, this is actually unfair since mollie was considering the possibility that bork was scum well before you even mentioned it, and so was i

but i told her to stay quiet about it because it makes it far more likely bork will be crosskilled if he's scum and if he's actually town who cares?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4404 (isolation #388) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 pm

In post 4120, AngryPidgeon wrote:I thought you were focusing on objectives in lieu of scum hunting and you felt like you were trying hard to appear protown. Also I thought you were probably intentionally mispredicting multi faction when you fosd Marquis for speccing on it.

fwiw these are the exact reasons i think bork could be scum but yeah, i thought it was better to just leave it alone and let him get cross killed if he is scum
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4410 (isolation #389) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 pm

btw AP i will be disappointed if you dont carry on my antitown will if i get lynched today
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4411 (isolation #390) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 pm

protown*
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4416 (isolation #391) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:06 pm

In post 4414, AngryPidgeon wrote:Muffin, is Vol scum?

at least one of bork and feu is scum

feu is more likely

these were my thoughts at the start of the day for most->least likely town in each neighbourhood, and they are still the same:

eek->etl->bork->feu
rogue->toog->dunno (cloud9/PV/rubik could go any which way tbh)
ika->AP->SKOT->ULF

if it's 14:3:3 i think a 2:2:1 breakup with maybe the bork neighbourhood having only one is possible

(i am assuming my neighbourhood is scum free til i see reason not to)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4417 (isolation #392) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 pm

also i'd be surprised if anyone could read feu's posts in this day phase and still call them town

but hey, stranger things have happened
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4423 (isolation #393) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 pm

STOP FISHING, AP
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4424 (isolation #394) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 pm

or making sense

or both

STOP FISHING AND MAKING SENSE
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4499 (isolation #395) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:16 am

our neighbourhood is very serene

it is my haven from this god-forsaken place
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4504 (isolation #396) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 am

In post 4502, AngryPidgeon wrote:I guess I could have vigged speaker so we could get the point.

don't bother predicting us btw! i think there's a decent chance we won't be killed any time soon!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4505 (isolation #397) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:04 am

In post 4503, AngryPidgeon wrote:Then I told MS to get mastin in here because mastin would not misread me if she is town

i get the feeling mastin is never going to join us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”