Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3557 (isolation #600) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3554, SnowStorm wrote:Do we really need to wait for Majiffy to hammer? I don't really care about getting that governor shot. And I don't really believe Titus is going to flip scum, so can we end this already?

First, he is saying he doesn't care about town objectives and knows I am town...despite allegedly scumreading me...

HELLO! EARTH TO TOWN!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3564 (isolation #601) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, AngryPidgeon wrote:There are 5 hours to deadline.

HELLO! EARTH TO TOWN!

If we no lynch I will start actually blacklisting you idiots.

So you'll blacklist for playing to a town wincon and forcing scum to actually discuss.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3569 (isolation #602) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Titus-
You have over 500 posts, so you may have already done this, but do you have an analysis of your wagon composition? Like who is voting you and why, and your opinion on it? I'll go back and look for that, but if you can link it it would save time.

I have several in my ISO, but I'll just retype and add reasons here.

1) Venmar - Parked scum, can't say a word that doesn't involve Titus. Claimed scum in the first post. I know people hate that read but it's obvious. He "happens" to vote the neighborhood with the most powerful ability randomly thus preventing town from getting it. His defense was "sorry me derp". Common sense says that if town have a chat, so do scum. Scum knew which hood had what ability and where. I've been asked to find a useful Venmar post by someone. It has yet to happen.
2) Nero Cain - Strong scum lean. There are moments where I doubt this. However, his total flip flopiness regarding my wagon. Starts as policy, keeps it forever. Then I'm scum. Then I'm policy. Then I'm scummy policy. He's going with whatever's popular.
3) ika - Strong town, almost certainly town. He's doing his usual trolly shit. He usually doesn't have such narrow focus on me but he usually just lurks as scum. Him being active at all is a usual towntell.
4) Speaker for the Dead - Scum with Feu. She had a horrible push on Weapon X. It was fine and somewhat townie if we suppose Mollie has no knowledge of the comics. (Pushing Aronis for claiming an experiment rather than a mutant). Yet, Mollie's insisting she did. Plus, there's the link that suggests Feu has known for days about Mollie/Muffin obfuscating. Why would a hydra feel the need to LIE about who was posting as which head and when? It's one thing to take meta out of the equation (be anonymous), it's quite another to send town down rabbit holes.
5) ULF - Weak town. He's town partially by PoE and not really seeing anything scummy here. His vote appears to be a deadline vote.
6) Snowstorm - Scum lying about being a beloved princess. He should be predicted as a nightkill tonight.
7) Macaronis and Cheese - Strongish townread: Scum had bad pushes. He's aggressive and sees all sides of the puzzle before voting. I liked his responses when Mollie pushed him. He's voting me cuz deadline.
8) Eek - Town. He pushed me early implying a supersaint, which I ignored because of Occam's Razor and a supersaint could only be scum here. Once he understood, he backed up, re-evalutated and saw me as town. Given the fact the lynch was swinging in favor of me, I don't see any reason why scum!Eek would do that. He was voting me because of the deadline.

This plus vcs plus hood is what you need to read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3570 (isolation #603) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3558, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3557, Titus wrote:
In post 3554, SnowStorm wrote:Do we really need to wait for Majiffy to hammer? I don't really care about getting that governor shot. And I don't really believe Titus is going to flip scum, so can we end this already?

First, he is saying he doesn't care about town objectives and knows I am town...despite allegedly scumreading me...

HELLO! EARTH TO TOWN!

This doesn't sound like a cut and dry case like you are making it out to be.

I sort of think SS is town for the BP claim. I don't think he is the kind of player to fake it. Anyhow, why is this game Day still going? Im going back to lurking in the PT.

We have hoods, scum likely have daychat...and fakeclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3576 (isolation #604) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

Oh before I forget... SKOT is town. I stood up to that mislynch (suggested by two hoods in pregame...no such thing as coincidence). PV and Mastina have beenvla.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3581 (isolation #605) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3579, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3576, Titus wrote:Oh before I forget... SKOT is town. I stood up to that mislynch (suggested by two hoods in pregame...no such thing as coincidence).

Gosh, a popular PL is getting suggested by multiple people.

Clearly must be scum motivated.

Suggested but look at it again, a pl that turns day 1 into a waste being agreed upon by the majority of two hoods and reeks of coordination. Plus SKOT's random vote did nothing for their wincon. He is town.

I am a VT.
Sniw "claimed" beloved princess.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (isolation #606) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3584 (isolation #607) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #608) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

Venmar (who claimed scum in post 1)
Feu (who I minicased in reads list)
Molliemuffin (obscuing hydra that pushed a case she should have known to be bad)
Ika (butthurt town)
Snowvon (OMGUS...who has me back to town suddenly in his last post)
Nero Cain (Flip flopper as to policy/scum lynch. Then picked both. Pretends to entertain scumFeu but does not. Most of his ISO is discredit Titus(.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3591 (isolation #609) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3586, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3585, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AP dont be a weeny! If you are town you wil likely die soon so just fuckin tell me shit. Hiding reads is scummy as fuck. Dont do that. Tell me things. I want/need to lean on you a bit. Dont make me question that decision.

I literally replaced in to this game < 24 hours ago. I've been declaring intent to lurk it out in the PT. I only just read anything that wasn't the last couple pages.

Your PT will be open over night. Titus is getting lynched Today. The length of this game is anti-town.

The length of this game will get shorter if you vote the scum. No. Not really. The same posts will be here. They have been made.

There will be less posts fromme when I don't get scum throwing shit at me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (isolation #610) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

My god look at the distancing language...abstract me by saying "they".

Marquis's logical explanation was "You can't prove I wasn't lurking."

I have reconsidered things. I reconsidered Eek. Stop lying.

I have 5 scumreads. They are on my wagon. I have a plethora of townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (isolation #611) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3596, borkjerfkin wrote:ETL please just familiarize yourself with the early game eek wagon and Titus/Feu dynamics around it. It's kinda the only other relevant thing that happened today.

Bullshit

Venmar RVS
SKOT policy lynch discussion
Toog voting all hoods expanding discussion
Snowstorm being a parrot
Mollie's Weapon X push

All are relevant
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3600 (isolation #612) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

Forgot the obfuscation debate as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3602 (isolation #613) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3599, borkjerfkin wrote:If she has to pick one thing to analyze in the next few hours, I would want it to be that

I would pick the obsfucation debate since she already townreads me and Eek. That or the weapon X push.

But if it's a time thing, do not say other stuff is irrelevant
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3614 (isolation #614) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3610, ika wrote:ETL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im town and im very powerful

@titus, seriously, im not as butthurt as you think, im getting more in the zone of being pissed off for you genralizing to that abotu me

Well, every fucking time I call you town, you want to lynch me unless we are scumbuddies so yeah.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3615 (isolation #615) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3611, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 3595, Titus wrote:My god look at the distancing language...abstract me by saying "they".

Titus, I am 99% sure you have been in a game where I have explained the whole they thing. I use that when I am talking about someone's gender and I don't remember it at the time. Notice how later in my post I started putting she when I referred to you since I remembered you were a girl. You can't make every damn thing I do a scum-slip or something stupid like that.

Also, don't scum distance from scum? So if you think I am scum distancing myself doesn't that make you scum as well?

-Beast

The distancing language was meaning you were dustancing yourself from the thoughts. You ought to know that is how I mean that by now.

Second, I have a hard time believing you firgot my gender.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3618 (isolation #616) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

I know how gambits work. You are saying you'd get all this info.

Well we know I am town so you can stop the charade and share this info you learned

You do it bc you are hurt. It is annoying juvenile and childish. You are being extremely antitiwn if you pretend you have been pushing me while townreading me. No one else can read you but me while you do that shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3619 (isolation #617) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3616, Feu et Vol wrote:I call most people they Titus. You should know this and now I didn't understand what you meant. My blood is boiling right now. You have me so freaking frustrated. It is only half your fault but every time someone brings up how I use they it is just infuriating. How one types their sentence has jack shit to do with if the person is scum or not. It doesn't even have to do with one's intentions of the post.

I call ns, marquis, metal sonic, katarina leblance all they. I know them all from a different place and am more familiar with them. That is just how I type/speak.

-Beast

How people talk has EVERYTHING to do with alignment. Word choice reveals objectives and affinities. That reveals alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3624 (isolation #618) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

Feu it's not a conscious thing. People who post implusively have more. It is about context. I am not quibbling that you said they. I am quibbling HOW you used they.

Word choice says distancing from the thought. Distancing thoughrs from a scumread you have been pushing all game indicates scum rather than doubt.

ETL, talk to me in hood then. Feu is flailing like obvscum.

Ika, you have no results. You are lying. What does it matter? If you want to be nked post reads on everyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3627 (isolation #619) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3626, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3625, Venmar wrote:*Checks if Titus is lynched yet
*Nope
*Leaves

HELLO VENMAR.

Don't bother. He cannot hear you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3629 (isolation #620) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3628, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3622, ika wrote:@scums plz nk me tonigh, i dont want to deal with this

dont be ridiculous. first of all, i dont see any way around this titus lynch so she will be gone.

after your performance with pants... well.. THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS STEPS TO CLIMB MY FRIEND. Don't congratulate yourself until you've taken them. Hubris is valuable as fuck in this game and if you start confirming your reads to yourself before there is reason to there will be a lot of time wasted talking people down from that confbias and I'll have none of it.

Also, update #1 - I left work early because BLEH and I am starting my ISO skim.
Began with molliehydra and they are town.

They absolutely are not. Muffin is good at appearing town and has been impersonating mollie. That Weapon X push by Mollie was horrendous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3631 (isolation #621) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3630, Salamence20 wrote:Should I hammer?

What the hell no.

Who the hell are you replacing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3632 (isolation #622) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

Majiffy is hammering me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3634 (isolation #623) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3633, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Titus you are being lynched and I will consider your reads post-flip.

Until then, I say they are town and they are town.

No one appointed you czar. There is no reason to think Mollie town given their obfuscation, refusal to bus (seriously pushing me and feu scun together), the weapon X push.

They are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3636 (isolation #624) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

Resisting my mislynch is not crippling us.

If People would vote their alleged Feu scumread, then lynching Feu would be possible.

Majiffy will hammer.

The majority of my wagon is "townreading" me yet votes me. Bulkshit. Snowstorm's flip is as transparently scum as it gets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3641 (isolation #625) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3637, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3583, Titus wrote:Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.

is this why you tried to get him lynched instead of yourself and threw yourself at him sheeping majiffy's crappy logic

jesus fucking christ

No. I tried to get him lynched because Majiffy and Snowstorm convinced me Snowstorm was just parroting. Majiffy doesn't have crappy logic.

The only way to fool Majiffy is to hide information or lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3642 (isolation #626) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3638, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3636, Titus wrote:Bulkshit

:lol:

and I am not czar but I trust my reads over yours at the moment. You can disagree if you like, but I have found a secret tell for mollie that I have tested against her past games and it works like a charm. I wont share it because then she will change it but trust me when I say on a scale of 1 to "This tell appears in every goddamn post" they are at a 1. Thus, town. And I know which ones are mollies and which ones aren't.

Muffin likely has access and countered. I also counter known meta of myself as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3644 (isolation #627) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3643, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.

the longest vote parkers have been on feu which majiffy tried to capitalise on by trying to move the lynch lead off of you onto him ("there are still active voters to see this through!") and that in itself makes me think they are town.

Bullshit. Venmar's been parked since early game. There may beflirts of unvoting and revoting at the end, but anyone reading the vcas can see 4 or 5 votes consistently on me and everyone else moving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3649 (isolation #628) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3645, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3642, Titus wrote:Muffin likely has access and countered. I also counter known meta of myself as scum.

it is not known meta.. i have discovered this all on my own tyvm. :mrgreen: why are you fighting one of my only 3 reads so hard? i called beastpeople town too but you aren't yelling at me about that? and anyway... i dont care about muffin.

I didn't see you call Feu town. But that's shit too.

Muffin is a) expert scum and b) been impersonating mollie, so you should care. Plus, he's just as capable of seeing what you see.

Feu people are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3651 (isolation #629) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3648, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3646, Speaker for the Dead wrote:if etl is scum then the whole game is broken

ALSO WHYYY??? I wasn't even part of the original player list ;_;

Really, you've implicitly accused me of being stupid when I'm saying scum are vote parking me but you're saying if ETL is scum, that's what scum will do, broken mechanic... Obvious hypocrisy

Basically, Mollie is desperate to have someone other than Jiffy hammer so they can paint Jiffy as scum tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3652 (isolation #630) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

Good bye and good luck.

You're going to need it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3673 (isolation #631) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

Your colored reads suck ETL.

I agrre with Rogue, MC and you snd Eek. The rest are shit.

AP knows I am obvtown. You are furious at bring caught. I know Mollie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3674 (isolation #632) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3672, Nero Cain wrote:ib4 jiffy is scum and lurking it out in hopes that scum don't loose their partner/shield

Majiffy probably isn't scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3687 (isolation #633) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3676, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3671, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also it looks like you are in the know but not trying to which makes me think she is scum

Huh?

Also, yes lets lynch Titus. Shes being anti-town (no offense Titus, but damn).

No. Defending myself until the end of the earth is the ONLY protown thing here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3688 (isolation #634) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3675, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3673, Titus wrote:Your colored reads suck ETL.

I agrre with Rogue, MC and you snd Eek. The rest are shit.

we can talk again at endgame, but fuck you. <3

Sorry but I have a husbdand and Mala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”