Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #200) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

obligatory Titus needed to die 70 pages ago.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #201) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2965, Titus wrote:It's hard to persuade town me of anything.

and yet you were persuaded by my post none the less! Why would town listen to their scum read?

In post 2968, SnowStorm wrote:Idk what the scum's plan is but if you're town they shouldn't care whether you get lynched or not because they win either way.

look how much of a distraction she is. If she's town then scum want her to hide behind.

In post 2967, Titus wrote:Is there anyone in your neighborhood who was pushing to nominate Eek and then quickly began pushing my lynch?

This is actually very similar to ULF's play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #202) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2977, Titus wrote:Snowstorm jumps back based on whichever way the wind blows.

If that's scummy then why is SKOT town for doing the same thing?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:and that's ika who y'all are also attacking as being terrible

I find it pretty funny that you are acting like ika is an expert titus reader, but he's calling you scum.

In post 2977, Titus wrote:If I get lynched, y'all are obvscum

This continues to be really really bad. You honestly think that scum are all bunched up on you and the entire town is defending you? HA That's highly unlikely and further proves exactly why you need to die.

What do you think of my case on SKOT?
What do you think of my saying that UFL was acting how you think scum would act?

In post 2977, Titus wrote:You didn't persuade me. Do you still think Snowstorm is a parrot, or does that only apply when he disagrees with you?

Does it really matter? He's town and if you are town then you need to get over the fact that your play is scummy and we are utility lynching you 'cause being argumentative for argumentative sake is a super horrible trait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #203) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, I'd actually love to see a full case on me. Or is the entre case "he wants me dead."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #204) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Storm is town, if there are enough folks worried about that claim and a vig shoots it then meh but I think its town maybe SKOT was bussing but I'm not convinced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #205) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NS, if Stowstorm flips beloved princess at any point, why should we not lynch you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #206) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@MS yes, I'm scum for calling you on your shit. get real.

@NS this game has really made me not want to play mafia since a large portion of this game is "I'M OBVTOWN, MY READS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS" Its very annoying and stupid. I don't think you are obvtown, far from it and if you want to whine and fuss about it then be my guest
but I also don't have a huge scumread. That said, you are pushing for a lynch which ONLY helps the scum. So what? If snow flips beloved princess then what you are just going to say "opps, sorry." and we are supposed to believe that you couldn't push that as scum? ha but I think Snow is town unless you think that SKOT vote was a bus

also that snow wanting to stick it to town for mislynching him looks like frustrated town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you have 3 town reads?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #208) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3007, ika wrote:he should of just claimed that right from start

I disagree.

In post 2987, Titus wrote:
1) Starts pushing policy lynch out of the gate
2) Hasn't developed an actual scumread despite 120 pages of material
3) Hasn't made clear who he thinks is town nor works with them
4) Every other post is a discredit of me, based on lies
5) Ignores most major game events that don't center on me
6) I can't pick out a single townread you have
7) Flip flops on me
8) Broken record... seriously, half of your posts can be interchanged with each other.
9) Selective application
10) Still hasn't answered the question regarding whether or not he thinks Snow is a parrot anymore
11) Caught in obvious twist by Majiffy regarding a lie that I scumread him

1. Yeah, this didn't happen.
2. This is also untrue
3. Still not true.
4. Are you going to ever get to anything factual?
5. What have I ignored?
6. more lies.
7. This is sorta true but I'm kinda flipflopping and fencesitting on everyone. There's not enough info to figure out the full game yet.
8. sorry? You need death, if I have to push on you constantly 'cause scum don't want to bus you or lose their shield then so fucking be it.
9. explain
10. I answered your question with a question. Does it matter? Like really? There's a shit ton of "parroting" going on this game and we can't all be scum. I'll agree that he's a parrot but he's a town parrot so...
11. I don't even know what the fuck this is

I'll give you an F for effort

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Toog, Mac, c9

but none of my reads have anything to do with stopping a pl so...at the point I think you don't know what you are talking about and or going for the "to dumb to be scum" tell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ulf is also a scum read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys, I've decided to just ignore Titus. Don't get me wrong, we are still lynching that but I'm not going to respond. If you guys want me to respond to something from Titus I will but she's best ignored.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Beast, I am in 100% agreement with SOD that a Titus flip is more important than the objectives however, I don't see a reason that we shouldn't do it. That said, its not really feasible. Other than the x-men, all hoods contain atleast one empty slot and that nerfs the idea of whole hood voting. Though Jiffy is against a Titus wagon for F all. But your unvote makes Venmar the first vote so we could maybe get an x-man to be the hammer. So get your vote back on Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, Titus isn't policy. She's utility. I'm leaning scum (and her posts have gotten worse lately) but I do have tingles of her playing to her crap town meta but I'm ignoring that since her play is extremely anti-town.

In contrast to that, NS' has really bad reads and his push to lynch Snow is incredibly stupid but beyond that I don't get any real scum vibes from him so we can safely ignore that me thinks.

Also I think Titus may have slipped? She is calling SKOT town 'cause multiple hoods wanted to pl him. For that to be a town tell then there would have to be scum pushing on that and yet she doesn't have scum reads on ANY of the players that were pushing a SKOT pl. But I also only remember c9 saying that he wanted a SKOT pl though.

I will be stoked if scum is Titus/toog/ulf/skot and c9.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Desp Both of Ashtray and Toog are due prods. Both Shos and Displaced signed up as replacements so you should pm them and see if they still want in, if not, please make a request in the replacement thread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3109, Rogue wrote:If I have time tomorrow I might try a reset.

Why do you feel you need a reset when we don't have any flips yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3115, Rogue wrote:
In post 3112, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3109, Rogue wrote:If I have time tomorrow I might try a reset.

Why do you feel you need a reset when we don't have any flips yet?

Really?

Aren't you the one calling my reads shit?

So? Are you agreeing with me that your reads are shit. Unless you aren't on my team then you should stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing that slightly bothers me about FUE is that he's not revoting Titus

In post 3163, Ultimate Life Form wrote:remember that if titus flips scum, immediately ignore her reads post as requested

If she calls people I think are scum then I'm still going to lynch them. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think if she's mafia scum then everyone she was pushing is probs town. If she's like an sk then we can do like ULF said and ignore her reads!

Both SKOT and ULF look like possible scum buddies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its 130 pages so I'm really really against a longer dl extension then the one we have now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3244, Toogeloo wrote:Can we maybe flash wagon Clusk, Cloud 9, or whoever else was being replaced,

fuck no + get a new mouse

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3251, Feu et Vol wrote:but I've been ignoring this game in particular also because I don't like having to interact with Titus

So put your vote back on her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #222) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3254, Feu et Vol wrote:no. Beast has said this a bunch of times already; Titus isn't going to selfvote, so the chances of our neighborhood getting an objective from this are almost nothing. I've skimmed the last few pages, and since you've actually been here you should know even better than me that what's happening is that we're trying to organize the wagon composition for objectives to actually be completed. We're not getting on the Titus wagon; the other neighborhoods are, and Majiffy is going to hammer Titus.

I think the only really feasible objective is the bookend one

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #223) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3286, AngryPidgeon wrote:I mean 24 hours left and only one wagon. Should I just vote titus?

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #224) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3290, Cloud Nine wrote:Are we supposed to vote Titus or are we supposed to let another hood get an objective?

yes, vote titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3301, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3299, Titus wrote:AP, are you beloved princess? I ask because that claim is already out.

No. I don't need to claim anything more right now, but I'm not a BP.

I call bs. Of course you are a beloved princess. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@AP-the link is next to affiliation

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yep

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3310, Titus wrote:

Wrong answer. He said he saw his neighborhood PT but cannot access it, meaning he knows about the hood. Read the thread.

ok......

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3318, AngryPidgeon wrote:I kind of don't like that Snowstorm waited 115 pages to claim his BP role, but ehhh.

I'm pretty much ok with that. He's not like a miller that will net a guilty, BP play seems like it would be good to play as a VT and get yourself nked by the scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3324, Rogue wrote:
In post 3322, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3318, AngryPidgeon wrote:I kind of don't like that Snowstorm waited 115 pages to claim his BP role, but ehhh.

I'm pretty much ok with that. He's not like a miller that will net a guilty, BP play seems like it would be good to play as a VT and get yourself nked by the scum.

By his own volition he's lynchbait.

Best bet would have been to out himself immediately.

I'm still "lynchbait" since scum think I'm EZ to mislynch/hedge against but I wouldn't claim something that I don't think needs to be claimed right away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Mastin, we have a day till deadline in this game. Wouldn't this be more important?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you change your mind on Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

told you guys that SKOT was scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3343, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:if you do flip town I will be pushing feu for sure...

If Titus flips town that only means she was being genuine and not necessarily correct. What do you like about the Feu case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3347, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 3346, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3343, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:if you do flip town I will be pushing feu for sure...

If Titus flips town that only means she was being genuine and not necessarily correct. What do you like about the Feu case?

duh, but town titus is good to follow... more to like then there was on your case on Titus... you keep treating me like I go into cases or make cases though, it is like asking a football player to break down a Stanley cup winning goal...

Well this isn't EM where we lynch willy nilly so reasons are p important. I think "following good players" is mostly useless as "good players" are still wrong the majority of the time. I do think that calling a player good is wking and makes me very uneasy. I took a BRIEF look at games that you and Titus were in together and she did do fairly well, so maybe that's not so scummy afterall but in the games I've played with her she hasn't done well so maybe she just sucks in larges idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If anyone hammers but Jiffy they are scum, if jiffy does not hammer titus then he is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3371, ika wrote:nero if titus flips town im willing to gun at feu next. your arguement is moot.

a town flip means all the thoguths came from town persepctive. doesnt matter if its right or wrong, it should at least be taken into consideration

fuck no. Titus' case on FEU is shit regardless of Titus' flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3386, ika wrote:@nero: no you can scuk a dick, if titus is town we run a wagon

NO! There's like no fucking point to wagon feu just 'cause Titus flips town. Her accusations that Marq was not trolling early game is false and that Fue and Molliemuffin are scum together 'cause he "knew" that Mollie and Muffin were impersonating each other.

Also Toog can stick a pike up his anti-town ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3407, Titus wrote:And Feu did slip he knew before.

quote plox.

show me

feu saying that mollie and muffin are impersonating each other.
where mollie admits to trolling and t

In post 3409, ika wrote:no nero, we are wagoning feu afterwards if titus is town i dont give a damn.

so when I flip town you'll wagon up all toog, mac, c9, skot, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #240) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3423, Titus wrote:Already did. Was hood posting. Do a control F for bothering in my ISO.

no, show me the quotes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3435, borkjerfkin wrote:Most games are not multiball.

Have you not been playing on this site lately? Though I do think is prob a one team game with maybe an sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3438, Feu et Vol wrote:and almost 30 people in this game

this is only a 20 player...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3440, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3438, Feu et Vol wrote:and almost 30 people in this game

this is only a 20 player...

If you two were talking about that other game then....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should just all shut up, let Titus get any last minute posts out and then let jiffy hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well none of you douchebags were active

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna hammer

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3504, Speaker for the Dead wrote:titus's post hammer comments look really town motivated

I agree 100x

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #248) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

STOP STEALING MAH THUNDER, BRO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #249) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3513, Speaker for the Dead wrote:titus is town telling everywhere now omg

mollie is really on fire this game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (isolation #250) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if you missed my vote. Weren't you yelling and screaming about how scum were vote parking on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #251) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ib4 jiffy is scum and lurking it out in hopes that scum don't loose their partner/shield

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3668, AngryPidgeon wrote:If Titus were scum she would have hammered herself at this point to prevent the side-objective from being achieved.

This makes sense, however. In some game we played she kinda gave up so why isn't she doing that this time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3681 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you have UFL as town, ETL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we actually only need an x-man to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #256) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but all the x-men are on save Jiffy...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3692 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HAMMER YOU SCUMFUCK!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6511, Toogeloo wrote:How did
I
(
yes, "I"
) win this thing?

you shot me. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6533 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

show me the scum qt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6547 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he thought Jiffy was an usurp, not exactly playing against his wincon unless he's lying about that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6580 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6575, Venmar wrote:I was the only one who caught Toog as scum

I swear no on reads my posts :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6586 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6582, borkjerfkin wrote:Molla I have no idea how I was supposed to read you this game

you don't. Players like Molla are shots in the dark.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6604 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I was fairly obvious as town...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6634 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6627, pirate mollie wrote:I have 28 hydras but never have I felt so in tune with another player before.

this makes me sad. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”