Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

proddodge

v/la 7.3 - 7.6 my time
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

daykill abomination you fuck

nice avatar tho
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Apprently ive been receiving prods on my main accy will log in to it whenever i can
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2077, notscience wrote:Does anyone know if KAtsuki being so inactive is game relevant or rl relevant

Both.

RL-wise things will be better in a few weeks.
Game-wise, things will be better depending on whether Abomination is alive or not.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

lol rhaegor remember that person voting me

vote: lem
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

UNVOTE, VOTE: MIST

I would rather a no-lynch than lem lynch at this point.

There should be no reason to continue voting lem, and I fully expect the wagon to dissolve. If I can spot this by simply ISO'ing Lem and nothing else AND the wagon still goes through then there shall be words.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

YAK

Oh right this was the game you were scum in this is kinda awkward... I guess reasoning with you would be pointless.

I'll put it simply that I have reasons to believe Lem's claim is not fake.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2871, Iecerint wrote:I am a little surprised that you (I think?) find bit-by-bit claim elaborations evidence of a town alignment. Town just has to claim what's in their role PM. Scum have to craft things.

Heck, we even know that Lemniscate asked her "mason mates" how to claim, as she said as much in the thread.

She was told secret information by the Mod that made her think that scum had daytalk.

It wasn't obvious to her that claiming the number of mason partners would be an obvious thing to do.

The only argument in favor of Lemni town I can see is the argument from flavor, and that's mitigated to an extent by Ceph's fakeclaim meta.

pedit rofl katsuki, town fakeclaimer extraordinaire. Claim Asoka or go home. I have "reasons" to believe it's pretty sketchy, and I don't even have to be cagey about it.

Unvote; Vote: Lemniscate

- Iec

Is that the case?

I find it unlikely scum fakeclaim a 4-man masonry. Especially given this playerbase.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Also your argument seems to be mostly based on points that indicate that Lem does not know how to claim properly over the fact that it's fucked up scumclaiming.

Hell I've been through this dance before where once I claim-stalled in segments, and got lynched for it as a result D1. Needless to say I was town.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2875, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:Since
I can't die at night, only by lynch
, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

In post 2768, Lemniscate wrote:I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason

Not to mention the above. You have to explain this stuff as an error either way, though.

Relevant also to interpreting the posts of anyone who posts about the lack of Lemniscate nightkill making the problem deal with itself. :facepalm:

- Iec

welpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I don't put it past masons having powers, but this just reads to me that Lem has no idea how to play? I've had a PGO-mason buddy before so that post doesn't read out of the ordinary for me.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2877, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2874, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 2871, Iecerint wrote:I am a little surprised that you (I think?) find bit-by-bit claim elaborations evidence of a town alignment. Town just has to claim what's in their role PM. Scum have to craft things.

Heck, we even know that Lemniscate asked her "mason mates" how to claim, as she said as much in the thread.

She was told secret information by the Mod that made her think that scum had daytalk.

It wasn't obvious to her that claiming the number of mason partners would be an obvious thing to do.

The only argument in favor of Lemni town I can see is the argument from flavor, and that's mitigated to an extent by Ceph's fakeclaim meta.

pedit rofl katsuki, town fakeclaimer extraordinaire. Claim Asoka or go home. I have "reasons" to believe it's pretty sketchy, and I don't even have to be cagey about it.

Unvote; Vote: Lemniscate

- Iec

Is that the case?

I find it unlikely scum fakeclaim a 4-man masonry. Especially given this playerbase.

Is everyone in this game allergic to reading the fucking game? Jesus christ.

Please do not try to lead without reading the thread. Please do not make obnoxious fakeclaims as town. I suppose I can't really police you if you're scum, though, because lots of players are making such behavior totally acceptable.

- Iec

You think a playerbase like this would contain any scumteam that would think of fakeclaiming a 4-man masonry?

and no shit I'm not reading this thread I can do without wasting my time on spam (nor, come to mention, wasting my time arguing with scum like you :()
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2880 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Prob gonna continue lurking for another 2 months but I want YAK BLOOD with a Lem-townflip.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2881, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2876, Le Cupcake wrote:Also your argument seems to be mostly based on points that indicate that Lem does not know how to claim properly over the fact that it's fucked up scumclaiming.

Hell I've been through this dance before where once I claim-stalled in segments, and got lynched for it as a result D1. Needless to say I was town.

1. AP and I have specifically indicated how otherwise-inexplicable aspects of the claim process -- e.g., having to delay in particular for getting the rolename claim right, clarification from the Mod leading to a belief in scum daytalk (this one was AP), receiving "mason aid" for the nameclaim process -- are totally fathomable if she is simply scum.

I was also the first one to bring up the Mason fakeclaim angle as a counterpoint to investigate, similar to you, albeit only after actually reading the thread. Refer to notscience and Prohawk's posts for relevant Cephrir mod meta.

2. Stop being scummy unnecessarily and you will probably be mislynched less.

NB: If Lemniscate is town, Asoka/"Asoka" will claim and she will not be lynched and/or we will either have two scum down the line. They might even be cross-killed in this case were it not for the bulletproof claim without a bulletproof rolename.

pedit - I think her masons/"masons" were definitely involved in the claim process because she literally claimed as much. This much is not at all a mystery to people who read the ISO you were so proud of.

Given Cephrir's meta for modifying fakeclaims on the fly based on the requests of the scumteam, it is totally not a stretch to imagine any player willing to go back-and-forth with the Mod to make it reasonable. And what do you know -- we have claim-stalling, a phenomenon totally consistent with Mod back-and-forthing!

- Iec

I highly doubt that any player in this playerbase sans me would come up with 4-man mason fakeclaim and thus your point is moot.

I'm only scummy as town can't be helped. This however is a bait statement you're making that has zero relevance to the argument at hand that I'm falling for anyways.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

lollllllllllllllll there goes my credibility

AngryYak :(
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 3241, Egg wrote:
In post 2869, Le Cupcake wrote:YAK

Oh right this was the game you were scum in this is kinda awkward... I guess reasoning with you would be pointless.

I'll put it simply that I have reasons to believe Lem's claim is not fake.

Vote Kat

See also:
Post 2668 ("I would rather no-lynch than lynch lem")
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
Kat wrote: I highly doubt that any player in this playerbase
sans me
would come up with 4-man mason fakeclaim and thus your point is moot.

LOL you can't be fucking serious

Firstly, I'd totally incriminate myself.
Secondly, I'd totally not bus to make myself look worse after the scumflip.
Thirdly, I'd totally have claimed mason with him as a buddy (well this isn't entirely true, as I wouldn't waste such a wonderful fakeclaim on deadline lynchbait and nor would I claim with lynchbait so).

But sure that's some wonderful casebuilding you did there.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 3243, Egg wrote:You were probably waiting to see what everyone was going to do. If he's gonna be lynched, you're not going to claim to be his buddy.

Also lolbeetlejuice

Wat

I totally defended him after everyone else was calling for his blood at deadline and like L1/L2...K. The first half of your post doesn't match up with the second.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

I was simply being too smart for my own good.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

prodded

Forgot about this game but I'm not going to have the time for quite some time due to RL obligations to play this game properly.

Replace out
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

Last thought given this page

Bo7 mafia + Naraku SK? who knows

good luck tho

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”