ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by ika »

i read up to page 4 so far.

yes i wante dmass rolecall in our hood for a spcific reason. that reason is [retracted]

give me a moment to read the rest. i already have town read on metalsonic/mastin in pregame
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by ika »

so i glance though and find nothing of intrest. some people speculate on my mass role claim in thread. but nothing else.

also cince titus already got a vote

VOTE: titus

titus are you town? is so tell me your role. that way i can figure out thing
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by ika »

In post 288, Rogue wrote:Who here knows how to read IKA, give me advice Tia.

Just me but I don't like ms ether. Maybe Mastin will clear that up for me.

~Rogue

Easy way to read ika: everything he does has some motive behind it. Also, I'm town. However until we out the scum in our QT im gonna keep most of my notes and ideas to myself. But that wont stop me from doing stupid stuff out here and in there.

BTW who is who in the hydra head here?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by ika »

ULF come talk to us in the QT. its dead out here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 292, Rogue wrote:Rogue = Malakittens
Gambit = Notscience

ty thats what i needed to know. so what is confusing you about me. you apparently seemt o be conflicted if im town or not. so let me help sort that out.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by ika »

so who wants to do a mass flavor claim in here?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by ika »

Whoever asked about mass flavor claim, it has its uses. as for my role fishing, yes i am doign it. if you like i can do it out here as well.

i wanted mass roleclaims in out QT, i want mass flavor claim out here.

p-edit: damn ninjas posting before me.

I want to sort titus out as well but she just need to claim her role to me (or public). its easier for me to figure her out that way (as well as anyone else for the most part)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by ika »

@jiffy, it may be shit idea but i dont care. i want a mass role claim in our QT.

by mechanics all QTs have 0-2 scums. Ive said this in my QT and i will say it here:

There is a system to my madness

p-edit: ignoring most
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by ika »

we are all debating who has "the most powerful hood"?

isnt everyone gonna say "MY HOOD IS BEST"?

ya now thats settle we can mvoe one

p-edit: clairfy, are you sayign that she made a townslip or someone else?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:Who the fuck argues about being townread?

A lot of people actualy.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by ika »

btw if titus flips scum im gonna tie it to eek to be next vice versa as well
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by ika »

nah i think sonic is town atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 385, Majiffy wrote:Ika why haven't you expounded on your MastinSonic read like I asked?

You did? i was onyl glancing though. I posted in the QT but if i said it would ruin the gambit im running. I will ask here as well, if you disagree why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by ika »

In post 398, Majiffy wrote:
In post 392, ika wrote:
In post 385, Majiffy wrote:Ika why haven't you expounded on your MastinSonic read like I asked?

You did? i was onyl glancing though. I posted in the QT but if i said it would ruin the gambit im running. I will ask here as well, if you disagree why?

I neither agree nor disagree. I just want to know your thoughts if you can share them, but apparently you can't. So I'll just wait for Mastin to show up.

I expunge on it later. Also good to know your town.

p-edit: -.-
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by ika »

Titus, what have i said about early town reading me? You know that shoots my paranoia lvl.

@brian: i will continue to rolefish and do anti-town things, its how i play and how i can sort people out. if you dislike it you can push a policy lynch on me. Im doing more anti-town like stuff in out QT then out here for a reason. Im assuming theres 1-2 scums in our QT.

VOTE: eek

titus: lets play the hypotetical games again. Assume one scum in each QT, who are they?

pedit: titus, go get drunk and then come back.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by ika »

titus:

[quote=my neghborhood]Nero Cain, ika, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Clusk92, and Ultimate Life Form[/quote]

whos scum?

also my town titus town read went down the shitter. titus what happened to the "I HATE USING META"

p-edit: TITUS AND VENAMR BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP WITH YOU STUPID PISSY CONTEST.

sheesh, ignore each other for now and scum hunt elsewhere im not going to deal with this pissy contest. if this continues i will just shove a pl down you titus.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 538, Rogue wrote:
In post 534, ika wrote:sheesh, ignore each other for now and scum hunt elsewhere im not going to deal with this pissy contest. if this continues i will just shove a pl down you titus.

hard to pl someone when noone trusts you enough to join the wagon/believes in your cause

pedit-

Nero

I agree with 1.5 of that team.

i dont give a flying fuck that ppl dont trust me right now im just pissed at how this game has been going atm.

so far what i have seen from this game is titus v venamar piss fight.
you still trying to figure out if im town or not (heres a hint: i am).
A mostly dead lurkfest QT (although it has kinda picked up)
people being bitches on trying to get their goals done.

p-edit:

LF: quit being a whiney bitch and read the damn game and give imput
Jiffy: its titus who i was refering to about meta cases. she personally ahtes them and the fact shes doing that to try to build a venmar case is bs to me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by ika »

titus, venmar: BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT EACH OTHER. IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GO CONTINUE THIS PISS CONTEST IM JUST GOING TO SAY WE LYNCH ONE OF YOU TO END THIS STIPUDNESS.

p-edit:

how about this we lynch one of you so we can end this stupiness. im getting fucking pissed by this stupid fight
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by ika »

In post 568, Titus wrote:
ika, I'm being a professor, schooling this town. I did it with Fuzzy. Let me crack him. Just give me time. I know you're being town you with your rolefish. Just fucking trust me.

No, last fucking time we did that dance you were scum. And remember how that ended? Let me remind you:

IT ENDED WITH ME GOING ON A FUCKING OUTRAGE ON YOU AND THE CONFIRMED TOWN.

So no im not trusting you one fucking bit. Im already getting pissed off by this day progression and you saying "trust me" is not even in the slightest going to help me. If you are going to do anythig you better be transparent as fuck to me. Im not dealing with any of you hidden shnainigans or shit from you. So either you either tell me why i should even give you a shread of trust right now or you can just fuck off.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 587, Rogue wrote:Image

^ika this game

^me just about every game

im ignoring everything else untill im in a better mood
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by ika »

In post 590, Titus wrote:You should trust me because

a) I don't want to fucking policy lynch
b) the wagon on me is fast
c) you know my town and scum game, trust the gut, trust the emotions fuck logic

im respondg to this then moving on

A) dont give a damn about that. i couldnt care less if its poilicy or not for day 1. if this was lylo or like day 4 maybe.
b)boo hoo cry me a river. how many times have i been blitz wagoned as well?
c) i quit trying to figure you out after you came in and obvi-towned me. I'm not even reading your logic or anything im readin your actions.

p-edit: what place? the place where im not pissed at this game for how shit i think its been? ya thats a long ways away atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by ika »

Brian: dont read me then, just trust me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 am

Post by ika »

so titus lynch tommorow? i have work but ill check back later

pedit: tiitus were lynching eek for objective, we choosing you tommorw for llynch
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:00 am

Post by ika »

know what if we have a vig can they please just vig titus?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by ika »

can we just lynch titus already. im ignore this crap
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by ika »

rouge: still not sure b/c nobodys sigging the posts now but heres some adive:

i play off emotions, if im pissed i come out pissed. if im happy im more relaxed.

im a jerk when needed to be. now why are we not lynchign titus?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1186, Rogue wrote:I'm shocked people have any trouble differentiating between me and mala

im not even really reading. nor have i played with either of you 2 enought to tell a diffrence nor do i care to try.

I'm assuming NS?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by ika »

can we have a mass flaovor claim out here. im want something to do instead of pointless banter.

ill start: im chamber
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1194, Rogue wrote:
In post 1187, ika wrote:
In post 1186, Rogue wrote:I'm shocked people have any trouble differentiating between me and mala

im not even really reading. nor have i played with either of you 2 enought to tell a diffrence nor do i care to try.

I'm assuming NS?

that was ns before, but now it's not.

You played with me once and it was your first game and you were scum. You also replaced mollie whom that game i solidy townread.

~Rogue

the only game i have been scum on here was binding of issac and olymipian god (where i subbed in mollie). so unless if your refering to a diffrent game about mey first game, then ya those are my only scum game to date here. I have a few others on my homsite. but thats besides the point.

lets try somethign: right now guntothehead read on me: town or scum. and i would like a why.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by ika »

titus if your town in this game im gonna have a long talk with you post game. i refuse to move my vote unless if its hammer.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by ika »

no titus, im not. im fuckign ignoring you b/c it looks like you are just grubbing for pathetic town points. if you were some pr i would think diffrently but so far this is what i have seen form you:

A pissing contest with venmar
an "ok eek is also scum"
bs reads on people
just yelling shit at people for being "stupid"
the list can go on but im already done dealith with your shit on this.

here do this for me: whos scum and whos town? every player your only restricitions are what the mod has put (aka ther cant be more then 2 scums in a neghborhood by mechanics)

also this must be no fence sitting. its solid town or solid scum and why

you aleady know how i am and that after what you have put me though before. If your scum just do me a fucking favor and nk me first. I dont want to have another WH experince. im too stressed to go though that shit yet again
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1213, Rogue wrote:
In post 1209, Feu et Vol wrote:VOTE: Titus

This needs to happen. Titus is so freaking scummy. I don't see how anything can be town about them. I just don't see it.

Titus, why wouldn't you just vote last? Why did you care who was first? You said only Brian and Bork could be first. You really think our group has 2 scum? I think it has 1 and that is you. Just because you say you are town 1000 times doesn't mean it is true. Shit doesn't work that way.

-Beast

You two bore me

vote scum

not town

whos scum then and why? give me something to do or look into. im lazy now and dont feel like doing stuff on my own atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1228, Rogue wrote:
In post 1217, Feu et Vol wrote:How is Titus town? Just show me. I don't want Titus to show me, I want you to. Titus is still up in arms about how Eek and I are a scum team trying to disrail the Eek wagon.

You are going to have to do one hell of a job to get me off of Titus.

-Beast

How much have you played with titus

Mind if i ask the very same thing while we are pointless speculating?

Or we could just ask titus herself? Odds are i have played the most with her out of anyone here.

pedit: not bad.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1233, Rogue wrote:I don't need one

Would you say scum-titus decides to butt heads with someone who's really good at making themselves look town and a strong overall town player right out the gate?

Would you say scum-titus would push unconventional reads despite the entire thread yelling at her otherwise

Would you say scum-titus would think to claim early so we have a safe lynch to jump out to later?

pedit-

@Ika I've played less with her than you have but I grow bored of your PL bullshit

im not pl titus, im lynchinger her b/c i belive shes legit scum. as well as me answering these:

yes she would butt head with anyone she does it regardless of alignments
yes she would do that in attempts to spread mist. as well as her just being able to go "there town leave me alone"
i could make a huge fucking essay on this one but i will be breif: titus does not do sub-optimal plays. her claiming is a suboptimal thing FMPOV based off how she plays. me claiming role and rolefishing is default by me.

assuming this is ns, you have to learn that titus town vs scum have very little diffrences in temrs of what you look for (tunnling, butting heads, things of those)

if you want to talk about titus meta i can pull up the games that i have played with titus from here and the other 2 sites for side by side comparisons of her town and scum games with me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by ika »

titus, when are you gonna stop yelling at ppl and do something productive?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1259, Titus wrote:I am. I'm highlighting caught scum. What else do you expect me do to? Remind people you're town. Remind people of my town reads.

I've pretty much cracked most of the game, so there isn't much more I can do but try and persuade.

thats not what i mean by productive. how many games have you cracked day 1 CORRECTLY? how many games have i told you over and over not to solve the god damn game day fucking 1? How many times have we done this shitty ass dance where i say somethign and you basicly cover your ears and go "LALALALALALLAAL". b/c thats what i am seeing from you.

Titus let me pull a post that you once said:

This is mountainous with terrible odds even by random guessing, so I keep hearing ika telling me not to solve the game but damn... when something yells it yells.

this was wakes game where it was mountaious mofai with day talk.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51535

this game you were VT, i dont see that play here. I dont see any VT play coming from you at all. All i see is somone shouting at the top of their lungs "IM TOWN AND YOU GUYS ARE STUPID"

fucking pedit: JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU TITUS IS ONLY JUST MAKING NOISE TO DISTRACT US FROM SCUM HUNTING.

EVERYONE JUST MAKE A GOD DAMN READ LIST AND GO FROM THERE.

sheesh i would like ot for once be able to be a lazy mofo but i always get dragged to do this shit it seems like

TITUS GO TO FUCKING BED ALREADY YOU SAID YOU WERE DOING IT I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU R SHIT RIGHT NOW I RATHER TALK WITH OTHER PLAYERS
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by ika »

Titus, im already ina extremlly pissy mood, im gonna be very fcukign blunt here and then going to sleep.

I DONT GIVE A FUCKIGN DAMN ABOUT THE FUZZY ARGUMENT OR ANY OF THAT FUCKING ASS SHIT. LAST FUCKIGN GAME YOU DID THAT ARGUEMNT WITH ME YOU WERE A SCUMFUCK AND TRIED TO LYNCH ME LATE GAME AND CASUE ME TO GO INTO LIKE A 15 PAGE PISSOFF WITH THE CONFIRMED TOWN. IM NOT DEAL WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN. WITH YOUR EVEERY 5 SECOND POSTING IT MAKES IT NEAR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK WITH ANYONE.

im going out for the night, im too stressed

pedit: go to sleep titus. im done dealing with you.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by ika »

DAYVIG TITUS
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:40 am

Post by ika »

when i flip town i cant wait for the lolz to be shown that im town

snwostrom is scum btw, read his iso and how he had to "make" scum reads somewhere.

metal sonic you need to learn not to premept dayvig someone. if anything you should of dayviged your scum read who you said was titus.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:43 am

Post by ika »

In post 1787, Ultimate Life Form wrote:I mean, I just did.

a retaliatory dayvig

it was going to happen, sometime

there was no reason for you to CC my dayvig with a real one. at least i can talk with host in dead chat. you already knew my role so it was moot pont for you to do such a thing

pedit: i was fuckign rolfishing everyone. i knew you were not VT based of how you reacted to mass roleclaim right off the bat.

@eek: he basicly wanted to crumb our allies and who we are in the same. basicly it was shit dicusssion
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

Post by ika »

i was lazy to do all reads but let me pull up qt real quick nero asked me a few
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 am

Post by ika »

just grabing from QT:

toog: null-town (basicly i see a lot of my play that i do in the anti-town form but not giving fucks)
rough is prob scum
SOD is prob town
eek is somewhat of a paranioa scum off interactions
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 am

Post by ika »

btw can we plociy lynch MS now for being an idiot?

heres soemthing nice he was also saying:

hes not goign to read the QT or day thread in there

p-edit no those are my persoanl reads that nero asked me when i was being a lazy mofo

p-edit 2: i never claimed dayvigger? i merly trolled for it. theres a large fuckign diffrence idiot.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am

Post by ika »

it would of save us so much time if you would not be preempt idiot on doign stupid things. thats my specialty
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 am

Post by ika »

i at least do stupid things in reason. you did it out of just claiming role.

anywya i cant wait for postgam/deadchat with you

pedit: if i was a dayvig i would ignore it. If someon said mass roleclaim i would of claimed. Heck i even said if i rolled dayvig with titus my first post would be to dayvig her for hilarity
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 am

Post by ika »

the good thing that came out of this is that its one less game i have to worry about

pedit: it kind is now that you dayviged me and outed yourself idiot
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:55 am

Post by ika »

vtw ms is skin who is apparently an X-shot dayvig

p-edit: good luck with that what will you do after i flip town?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 am

Post by ika »

In post 1817, Ultimate Life Form wrote:did you really have to out my flavorclaim too, ika?

we going to start a pissing match now? i won't be able to follow up since i'll have to leave in ~30 minutes

but i am also capable of outing your own claim and nero's claim(which i believe to be sketch) but oh well.

Oh dont worry i already said what he was. you just have to read the game.

and yes i had to out your flavor if your just gonna dayvig me might as well have fun with it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:03 am

Post by ika »

oh btw heres how sonic reads titus:

if shes scum, she talks shit

if shes town she talks less shit

i would love to hear this explimation

pedit: yes i did i hinted it in the flood of my many posts. hoever unless if you know my mindset you wont find it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:05 am

Post by ika »

ok so hers played with nero and SKOT. heard of me, never heard of the rest (mayeb exluding titus doesnt really say)

go right ahead and point out my so-called hints. the one im thinking of is much better hidden that if someone can figure it i will be amazed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 am

Post by ika »

so MS titus is town but now your going to PL her b/c im gonna flip town. explain plz

when i flip town pl snowstorm. or at least dayvig his ass tommorow. you can deal with titus later.

p-edit: i was saying i hinted his role not him. hes already made his claim and is now stuck to it.

if anyone wants a hint to his role they will notice something about a single post.

p-edit: they why dayvig me again if they are scum?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 am

Post by ika »

i suggest everyone either powerlynch storm for being scum or PL MS for being stupid
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 am

Post by ika »

i do?

here lets have some fun to stir the pot

Nero is a PR

SKOT is prob a PR

Cluck is VT or scum

now imput mass WIFOM
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 am

Post by ika »

now then we should all mass roleclaim
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 am

Post by ika »

I'll start im Chamber, im a bomb.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 am

Post by ika »

In post 1843, My Milked Eek wrote:It's ok, if you don't know, I just wanted a general indication of where it was announced and when. I'm happy to know it was announced before the game.

if your refering to me, MS and I have same QT
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 am

Post by ika »

oh k.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 am

Post by ika »

eveyone has their own way to play. im a dead man walking so i might as well leave a mass of mahem before my town flip.

so i asked again: WHOSE UP FOR MASS ROLECLAIM?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 am

Post by ika »

In post 1855, Ultimate Life Form wrote:
Never rolefish a dayvig then fake a dayvig later in the game. Lesson of the day.

I'm sorry if you're town cause your reaction is very town

I rolefish everyone regardless. Really your thing for dayviging fake dayviggers is the stupid thing if anything tbh. I will prob put up a little novel behind my madness in dead chat while im alone.

In post 1856, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Like I might be regretting my decision now maybe but your play is so anti town I almost understand why I get backlash when I do it

Im delibertly being more anti-town atm then i usally am b/c im a dead man walking.

As for the second part, who doesnt like being anti-town as town? I find it to be fun.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 am

Post by ika »

Now im out of thigns to do and have a huge urge to see if i can get us to 1900 posts........
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 am

Post by ika »

btw if titus is town i would look into nero. he says titus is scum in the QT but says shes town out here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 am

Post by ika »

Oh wait it was a fake dayvig?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............ I was really hoping to be lazy now in dead chat
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1981, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1978, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1974, SnowStorm wrote:Fine, whatever, you've proven your point, now go put your vote on scum.

So help me lynch Titus

Titus is town. Pick someone else.

I will take that as a scum claim.

VOTE: snow
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by ika »

snow is still prob scum. if titus flpis town im coming after you next snow
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by ika »

also about 99% of the time, moonlogic make sense when someone has an extra peice of info
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2037, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 2013, Rogue wrote:
In post 1989, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1955, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1953, Titus wrote:Can we just lynch Feu? Nero's vote is blantantly survivalistic and I could see voting there too if we won't lynch Venmar.

Nero is under no pressure I don't get this

this is moon logic and is a Titus scumtell

vote:Titus

Except moonlogic was originally a towntell for titus, lack of moonlogic meant she was getting coached

was originally? for how long has she tried to put moonlogic into her scum games?

hint: if she's done it before, she's doing it again with me.

-marquis

how you want to die:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=51356
she subs in as scum. iso her and dr pants after i die as well as read the mason chat.

street racers
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=51356
she is hanibal.

although a player did do a semi-bus (one of his post talks about moonlogic) its still same concepts

although this game is offsite: witchhunt
https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... hp?t=26343

this is the game where i incorrectly read her at first then get into a huge pissoff with the confirmed town late game.

ive not only been burned by titus many times, but she has also pushed me past my limits many times. compare iso in WH and mine she makes the very same refrence on day 1: fuzzylogic.

she already has said one of the players is "biased" for being "burned" by her scum games so much she has done this in about every scum game.

a lot of her scum games seem to carry consitiencys when defending herself by repeating sevral phrases and such. she has also said many times shes trying to break out of tunnel mode.

i dont want to do this dance over again, if anything this will be good idea to look into who soft defended her (Nero), if shes town i figure scums would whitenight her (but not in an extreme matter) as some has shown.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by ika »

wrong thread:

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/forum ... .php?f=126

this is the game the other was signups....

the day i get pissed is day 5: 2919

my firs pissoff is at 3000 and proceeds for a bit

where i finally snap is at 3136

if people want o keeper around, fine. go ahead. ive been wrong before. but if she is scum theres a good chance she will try to aim at me edventaly and im not gonna want to make this dance yet again.

where i find scums (snow is a stong canidate) is merly by posts and what i see as scum many times. his "oh i now have scum reads" is a common newb scum thing they will say b/c they cant have any "real" scum reads (unless if they are bussing allies/distancing/ect)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by ika »

also her flpi on alignment regardless will most likely allow me to have a greater deatail of who is potential scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by ika »

Titus, i have grabed every fuckign thing where you contridict on me. so dont even start on this shit. You have push me to the limit and i have FUCKING TOLD YOU not to do that shit

Spoiler: MY FUCKING HUGE CATCHUP
In post 2086, Titus wrote:
In post 2053, Ultimate Life Form wrote:i thought ika wanted to push snowstorm? meh whatever

titus is obvscum screw the objectives ETC

vote titus[/vote]

This post makes me doubt both ika and sonuc.

Who in their right mind thinks ika wanted to punish Snow?

In post 2093, Titus wrote:Metal, who reading this game would think ija's top target is Snowstorm? Seriously? I had to go back and see if you slipped it's that bad.

In post 2098, Titus wrote:So ika dayvigs me while scumreading me but when he feels about to flip it's all lynch snowstorm...that makes no sense at all. Ika has made 0 moves onsnow before that.

I am starting to question whether ika figured out to actually post as scum...

In post 2100, Titus wrote:Even then, his move on snow was partually to discredit a townread on me. Townreading me as a scumclaim...

Then why didn't ika vote any of the other "scumclaims" who townread me in thread? He happens to vote the secondary wagon...another coincidence...

In post 2104, Titus wrote:No one is an ika expert. That's a myth. Ika expert requires ika to think logically.

In post 2110, Titus wrote:Well...pretty much most people on my wagon won't do it until forced...we got 3 or 4 on you Feu

Then you have reads

Ika feels dayvigged, must give reads to appear tiwn

Venmar won't give reads

Nero is the only one giving reads voluntarily which is why I hold out he could be town.

In post 2113, Titus wrote:I didn't say ika is scum Feu. Quit putting words in my mouth. I don't want ika dead. His last posts are just making me more open to the possibility he is scum.

In post 2114, Titus wrote:Ika also hasn't elaborated on shit.

In post 2145, Titus wrote:The wagon on Snowstorm is 100% town. I know scum generally like to keep 1 off the wagon when mislynching me... but he appears town.

Who is Snowstorm an alt of? I've never played with them.

In post 2144, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2136, Majiffy wrote:Of course you'd actually know all of this if you'd been keeping up.

nice discredit

In post 2137, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2134, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
walk me through how he is not lynchbait material

Why do you think I'm lynchbait material?

cos you are?

ika thinks you are newbscum and from ika's perspective he thinks the game is easily solvable. it makes me lean town on ika but he is useless when it comes down to working with townreads or anything outside of his mindset. cos he simply won't.

whoever the hell this is, shut up. i think what i think. i am wrong and i am right. if i could solve every dam game day one i would.

I HATE TRYING TO SOLVE THE GOD DAMN GAME DAY FUCKIGN 1 AS WHAT I AM. I rather have my lynch and then work from there.

In post 2162, Titus wrote:Mollie, did ika say he could solve the game day 1?

Really no, but if i can i will try.

In post 2182, SnowStorm wrote:That's all a bunch of
crap
subjective interpretation made to fit a fabricated scum read.

FYPOV maybe. FMPOV no.

In post 2227, Titus wrote:Why the hell would you die for someone who has done absolutely nothing but bitch about how I'm scum and throw away objectives?

Or scum are the ones pushing me Nero.

Knwo what titus, tommorow im going to throw away an objective just so people can shut up about it and not try to run around things b/c they want some achevment shit.

In post 2238, Titus wrote:Yeah, that doesn't feel like a towntell. Sorry but they could discuss that in their pregame chat and fake it.

If there was no pregame, that has a chance of being a town indicator.

I can imagine the conversation going as follows

Scum A: Well shit, we don't want town to get the sensor so we'll need to make sure one is voted.
Scum B: Well voting one of them "randomly" is going to catch a lot of attention.
Scum C: Not if we make the player look like a total dumbass because it would fake a towntell.
Venmar: I volunteer, then I can be useless all game.

No, jsut no. any town can say the same damn thing.

In post 2254, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2241, Majiffy wrote:
You have made exactly two comments on my play in the duration of your ISO. The first was agreeing with me in my push on Eek. The second was a direct parrot of something Mollie said earlier.

It's not bullshit. It's not a false accusation. It is empirical fact.

You're gonna have to show me that parroting because I'm pretty sure I haven't parroted anyone. I made no comments on your play, so what? I didn't have a set read on you. I got my scum read from your push on me. So what's your point?

read his god damn quote mofo

In post 2263, Titus wrote:I mean hell if I'm that bad I'm wrong and who the hell gives a shit.

If I'm that right, maybe we can get a wagon on my scumreads and actually lynch scum.

thats the point, how do we know your right, how many times have you been wrong?

In post 2296, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2290, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, do you have a response to the allegation that you've been parroting my reads for the most part but for Venmar?

Who alleged that? I haven't parroted anyone. I have a fully working brain to think for myself, and if I want to say something that has already been said by someone else I'll just say I agree.

see majiff

In post 2367, Titus wrote:I don't like Mala or ika this game, but I'm trying to work with them because I'm pretty sure they are town. Try the rubber and glue argument Nero. Come on.

NO, SHUT THE SHIT UP ABOUT THAT FUCKIGN SHIT ABOUT "NOT LIKIGN ME" WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO "OBVITOWN IKA"

In post 2399, SnowStorm wrote:...So, Titus, are you going to explain why you decided to vote town?

how does she know your town? for all we could know you could just be scumbutt as well

In post 2404, Titus wrote:
In post 2403, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if Snow is scum for sheeping your logic, why is toog town for sheeping snow' logic?

I don't think toog is town for that but for his shakeup of the gamestate where he voted everyone.

toog did the god damn same thig as i would fuckign do. shouldnt he be obvitown as well?

Im not even gonna read half of the other shit right now. titus, i have said this so many fucking times

IF YOU OBVITOWN ME YOU ARE NOT BACKTRACKING THAT FUCKING SHIT LIKE I HAVE POINTED OUT ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY OR ANY DAY AT ALL.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by ika »

titus, i am going to say this for one final time:

YOU DO NOT REVOKE YOUR OBVI TOWN READ ON ME ON DAY FUCKING ONE. THAT IS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT OF A THING FROM YOU.

IF YOUR TOWN IM GONNA BLOW A FUCKIGN GASKET AT YOU POST GAME OF IF I DIE OR GET LYNCHED. I ALREADY DID THAT IN WH POST GAME.
JUST SHUT UP AND EAT FUCKIGN ROPE NOW.

IAT THIS POINT I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ALINGMENT NOW. IM JUST NOT DEALING WITH THIS FROM YOU DAY ONE, DAY 2, OF ANY FUCKING DAY IN THE FUTRUE IF YOU LIVE PAST THIS.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by ika »

titus, just shut the fuck up. you dont know a god damn thing about 90% of my plays or mindset. so stop trying to say that you do or what i actualy think.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by ika »

@jiffy: after we lynch titus
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2421, Titus wrote:** done it once and not had a total explosion out of you. Even then I had to crumb the most powerful role in the game...

^this

it was open role list. you crumbed a role i figured and was CONFIRMABLE. theres a major diffrence there. how many times have i said im fed up with ebing obvi town and trying to do stuff? how amny times have i said that i want to be a lazy ass in a game where im town? every god damn game i play i put forth effort. really, right now i just want to be lazy and do nothing, but watching this type of shit is not something im gonna idly watch
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2420, Titus wrote:If I didn't, do you think I could have riled you up so easily in the other game? I was sitting there laughing my ass off but feeling guilty at the same time. I just don't know how to wind you down.

you either be confirmable role, or just stop and let others play how they play. i already know that you think every god damn person here is not as smart as you or thinks not as well as you but its not helping

Seriously, me townreading you just pisses you OFF for some reason. I've only done it once and then we had to do a whole fake voting each other thing at the start. I'd rather not be fake and just ya know town read you.

how many times have we done this, IT PISSED ME OFF B/C I GET FUCKED UP PARANOID. there nothing more that i fucking hate then being fucking paranoid in these games. if you town read me, fine, but i have said this one to many times, I HATE IT B/C IT DOESNT TELL ME IF ITS TOWN OR SCUM.

jsut about every god damn game you have done this as both. but every town game i have never seen you doublecast me as "oh ika might be scum actualy" every game you have done that shit it was when you were scum.

p-edit: NO, JUST FUCKIGN NO. I PULLED QUOOTE WHERE YOU DOUBTED IT. YOU ARE NOT FLIP FLOPING LIKE THIS SHIT.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by ika »

vote count mod

also a forwarnign if any of my scum reads reach l-1 i will hammer w/o warning (or just about anyone)

you have been warned.

p-edit: nero its becoming stupid how you are harping like that. is she town or scum pick a side and stick with it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2742, Cloud Nine wrote:
P-edit: Ika wtf!? Anti-town much?

yup and i dont care

In post 2755, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2741, ika wrote:
vote count mod

also a forwarnign if any of my scum reads reach l-1 i will hammer w/o warning (or just about anyone)

you have been warned.

Being chaotic just for the sake of it doesn't make you cool.

no it makes me awsome

In post 2800, Nero Cain wrote:Sheep ika more!
im not sheeping mofo

Titus is scummy, her play is bad. You cannot dispute that.
i could if i cared

Maybe she's town, maybe she's scum.
again heres where your flipfloping and fencsitting

The only way I could be sure on her alignment is if I was scum.
you could be scum as well?

Lynching a scummy as fuck claimed vanilla on d1 is low risk high reward.
not really? im anti-town as fuck yet ppl seem to town read me.

The ONLY reason its so hard to get her lynch is 'cause she has some benefit to scum, either she's on their team or she's posing a distraction that scum are using to hide under.
and its not like a good chunk of us are doing the same thing (toog and me)

Also, nice strawman, SKOT.

?

there. all caught up now can we lynch titus first

p-edit: ingnoring
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:32 am

Post by ika »

Why has Titus not been lynched?

@snow

Don't Care you are also a scum to me I will lynch regardless of role (excluding something crazy like Ic)

Pedit: know what it would of been more beneficial to claim out of gate. I think it's survivalism
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 am

Post by ika »

In post 2961, SnowStorm wrote:If you can't back up your accusations and explain them, they have no validity.

nor do you? your reads are shit, i think you arent thinking for yourself, even if you are it doesnt mean you are town
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

@bork, i dont know where you got off on being "WE DONT LYNCH HIM B/C ROLE" but i dont give a damn, if i want to lynch him next day i will
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by ika »

Also the fact that this game is rivaling other games that are on day 5 and 8 in pages is sad and mildly amusing at the same time

p-edit: i know that but what if we have no vig and its some fake claim? I mean heck, its an easy claim to coast as scum.

and as i already stated, he should of just claimed that right from start
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by ika »

@bork, thats fine.

i misunderstood when you were shouting DONT LYNCH DONT LYNCH

i took it as "dont lynch ever" but whatever
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3034, Ultimate Life Form wrote:bork is the towniest

anyone that says otherwise needs a screw in their head or noose around their neck

i say otherwise. now where can i get some rope and a screw?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by ika »

THE VIG IS TO SHOOT SNOWSTORM

his role is a negative utility, and if its town we dont have to wrry about it and if its scum fakeclaim then welll, thats self explinitory.

plus i still thiink hes scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 3096, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:just like any good VT.

he didnt claim VT.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by ika »

titus, here how about i just shut you up now so you dont have to give me any more of a headace.

1) accept the fact that your todays lynch.
2) accept that you may be right or you may be wrong.

now this is what i want:

1) your final reads in one ginat post with all reasons and why
2) no fencsitty "null-town/null-scum"
3) do these reads on a hard reset and taking out of every other players imputs

this is what i want others to do:

1) dont discurage the reads
2) take it for what it is
3) dicuss it tommorow

if we can do this much, i think we can have a much more productive day 2.

we have all basicly agreed on titus lynch. so lets just leave it at this so we dont have to have more shit flown around right now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3164, Titus wrote:@ika,

1)I'm not resigning to be a mislynch. Period. Not going to happen.

2)I've posted my reads on who is scum and who is town, repeatedly

3)WE haven't agreed on mislynching me. Quit trying to shove a policy lynch. Do your shit. Troll around. Solve the game. Quit focusing solely on me. I'm not that great and I'm married.

1) its only true if your town, and if you are its information for us to use. there has been countless md threads on this and dicussion about it in general. i'm not going to go into a huge md with you about this so point is moot. you dont have to really accpet it but its going to happen.

2) then make it easy by summing it up, is that so hard?

3) whos this "we" crap. all i see is me, myself and i. Everyone else is agreeeing (or most players are) so really thats not it.
as for the later, me solvign the damn game starts with your god damn flip. i will solve the game in due time, im not some one hit wonder who can go "HERRR DURR HERES SSCUM"

unless if i were to become yayap, your expecting too much from me.

@ULF, actualy if she flips scum we just need to see who she was trying to distance from.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3169, Nero Cain wrote:I think if she's mafia scum then everyone she was pushing is probs town. If she's like an sk then we can do like ULF said and ignore her reads!

Both SKOT and ULF look like possible scum buddies

well if shes sk thats an entirely diffent thing, yes i would prob disregard most then
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by ika »

mod can we have a deadline freeze untill replacements come in and a possible deadline extension?

no titus its not happeneing, at least not toDay
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 am

Post by ika »

In post 3173, Feu et Vol wrote:
@ika:

You agree Titus is scum and that Titus should be the lynch for the day yet you are asking for an extension and are trying to prolong the Titus lynch with said extension/freeze of the deadline. What is it that you hope to accomplish?

-Beast

we have less than a day (i think?) and we need replacements....

i mean we have basucky resorted to the saem thing now so its more of just waiting for votes.

i kinda hate deadline extensions as much as the next person, but if its this slow then it might be needed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

Post by ika »

just an fyi, if we dont get titus lynched (and i will be fucked up pissed as well), we can get the chevement for tommowor by choosing her....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:27 am

Post by ika »

In post 3260, Titus wrote:
In post 3257, ika wrote:just an fyi, if we dont get titus lynched (and i will be fucked up pissed as well), we can get the chevement for tommowor by choosing her....

If scum don't mislynch me today, you can bet your ass I'll be copped/vigged tonight removing me from the mislynch pool.

gf

invetigation immune

bp

sk

need i make more? this i basic, but i can fabricate countless reasons
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by ika »

can we lynch titus....

@ap

titus: VT
Snowsotrm: bleoved princess

everthign else has been just shit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3330, AngryPidgeon wrote:Titus is town. Mollie probably is too although Im not going to just accept her reads.

We're lynching titus anyways though so w/e its cool, I like bussing townies.

I don't particularly see why SS should be vigged immediately.

based of his role and the fat that sevral of us belive him to be scum?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by ika »

nero if titus flips town im willing to gun at feu next. your arguement is moot.

a town flip means all the thoguths came from town persepctive. doesnt matter if its right or wrong, it should at least be taken into consideration

@titus: mac and cheese, scum or no?

im only moving my vote off you for a hammer if someon goes to l-1 b/c im fed up with wating now.

aslo titus, if you flip tow it allows me to have clairty on your thoughts and allows me to figure he damn game much better. you observe the scummy thing, i just find the little details.

p-edit: ninjas galore

p-edit 2: maqu, you know if she flips town you are gunned next?

@vig, i knw who you are now....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3372, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3364, Rogue wrote:AP who is your top townread and why isn't it me

Titus. holy shit though you all suck at scumhunting good job on this mislynch.

your not all that better (graveyard shift)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by ika »

are we going to now fill up another 70 pages?

titus, stop trying to set paramiters: do it like this using mod confirmed info

4 groups of 5
maximum amount of scums per group: 2

X-Men
•Venmar
•SnowStorm
•Speaker for the Dead
•Macaronis and Cheese
•Majiffy

X-Ternals
•Borkjerfkin
•Feut et vol
•Titus
•Brian Skies
•My Milked Eel

Generation Next
•Nero Cain
•Sharpest-Knife-On-Tree
•Clusk92
•Ultimate Life Form

Outcasts
•Rogue
•Toogeloo
•RubiksAshtray
•PeregrineV
•Cloud Nine

now whos scum in them
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by ika »

fill out that nice chart with town and scum then i we can go from there

pedit:

Does Venmar tunnel? Not as town. I trained him in how to stategy scum. He isscum. I see my handiwork.

no, just no. titus, go look at graveyard shift and tell me if its any diffrent from here?

p-edit:

@feu: no shits given about contridctions
@AP: no you got lynched for being a neucance and didnt catch em all, and you scum read me just about all game
@nero: no you can scuk a dick, if titus is town we run a wagon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by ika »

@titus that post was directed at ap.....

even then titus, you didnt leave a big enough impact.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by ika »

and you also had hydra and confrimed scum info.

pedit: now was that so hard?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by ika »

toog, tommorw lets both fuck up achevement by selfvoting

p-edit: how about this then, show me this so called "handiwork" right now your not convincing me

p-edit: if your refering to graveyard again then no. im TELLING YOU that its not the same.

lets go back to the game where I was VT. I did not know you are 1-shot cop nor a guilty on zort. you had that info.

see the diffrence?

you had more invo then i did (or any other VT/town role) for that matter.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3386, ika wrote:@nero: no you can scuk a dick, if titus is town we run a wagon

NO! There's like no fucking point to wagon feu just 'cause Titus flips town. Her accusations that Marq was not trolling early game is false and that Fue and Molliemuffin are scum together 'cause he "knew" that Mollie and Muffin were impersonating each other.

Also Toog can stick a pike up his anti-town ass.

no nero, we are wagoning feu afterwards if titus is town i dont give a damn.

can you prove that it is false? so far all i see from yuo ntw is being a hyprocrit

p-edit: can we lynch titus now so we can jsut deal with all fo this tommorow?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3411, Titus wrote:
In post 3409, ika wrote:
In post 3386, ika wrote:@nero: no you can scuk a dick, if titus is town we run a wagon

NO! There's like no fucking point to wagon feu just 'cause Titus flips town. Her accusations that Marq was not trolling early game is false and that Fue and Molliemuffin are scum together 'cause he "knew" that Mollie and Muffin were impersonating each other.

can you prove that it is false? so far all i see from yuo ntw is being a hyprocrit

p-edit: can we lynch titus now so we can jsut deal with all fo this tommorow?

NO WE ARE LYNCHING FEU!

SUNLIGHT IS THE BEST DISINFECTANT!

NO WE ARE LYNCHING YOUR ASS FIRST. I WILL ONLY MOVE MY GOD DAMN VOTE FOR A HAMMER.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3417, Nero Cain wrote:so when I flip town you'll wagon up all toog, mac, c9, skot, right?

ill consider it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

out QT its now a lot more fun with AP
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by ika »

i was waitng on others to post. i could always jsut post random gifs in ther if it will make you happy
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by ika »

well one of the abilities says otherwise....

we have at least 2 kpn based of mecanics alone (the univerals no-killl). i wouldnt be surpirsed to see multi-ball
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3489, Titus wrote:
Global kill stop suggests multiball. Daychat and hoods suggest no multiball/large team plus sk.

Stop speculating.

[/b]

the bold contridict the underlined.

speculating is a thing that is needed. so dont try to discurage discussion
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3492, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3490, Titus wrote:Molliemuffin suppose Feu is scum and I am town. How do your reads change?

they don't. majiffy and ULF still need to die.

i don't give a flying fuck about anything you say even if you happen to be town because your arguments are god awful and anyone who thinks "oh that played flipped town therefore more weight should be given to their reads" is fucking awful at mafia theory and should be laughed at for ever saying something that stupid

last time soemone said that they were scum...

mollie dont make me sad and tell me you are scum....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3495, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3371, ika wrote:nero if titus flips town im willing to gun at feu next. your arguement is moot.

a town flip means all the thoguths came from town persepctive. doesnt matter if its right or wrong, it should at least be taken into consideration

In post 3409, ika wrote:

these are the smartest posts i've ever seen written in a mafia game. i am so glad i had the opportunity to play with someone like you this game. looking forward to learning lots

xoxo

why thank you. i hope we can have some fun times tommorw
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by ika »

wait, wait wait, so if i go like this

its a scum claim?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3475, Desperado wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Titus (10) - Venmar,
Nero Cain
, ika, Speaker for the Dead, Ultimate Life Form, SnowStorm, Macaronis and Cheese, My Milked Eek, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, AngryPidgeon
<----------- L-1

Feu et Vol (2) - Majiffy, Titus
Sharpest-knife-on-tree (1) - Cloud Nine
AngryPidgeon (1) - PeregrineV

Not Voting (6) - RubikAshtray, Brian Skies, Feu et Vol, borkjerfkin, Rogue, Toogeloo

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, Titus, Majiffy, Ultimate Life Form, Nero Cain, Speaker for the Dead, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Feu et Vol, Macaronis and Cheese, and Clusk92 have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Tuesday, July 29th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-29 20:00:00).

you were saying titus?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3517, Feu et Vol wrote:you guys have no idea how tempted i am to just hammer and end this before it gets past page 150

(i won't)

tempted to spam it to page 150 now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3500, Titus wrote:I am obvious town.

titus you are never obvious town unless if you roll ic or somethign that can be persaudo confirmed.

when will you learn that?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3524, Titus wrote:1)I am.
2)You're just bitter as fuck and always deathtunnel me.
3)I am obvious town to all the obvious town in the game.
4)The scumfucks scumread me. Not a huge surprise.
5)Scum have an interest in vote parking.

1) no your not
2) you still have a lot to learn on WHY i deathtunnel you. really titus, if i die ill tell you why i do this to you intentionaly otherwise it can be saved for post game
3) well ppl arent "obvious towns" to me
4) and whats stopping scums from whiteknight the shit out of you as well? how do you know that there isnt a scum doing that?
5) so do i, does that mean im scum?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #114) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by ika »

i wonder, if i unvoted and revoted would it mess everything up?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (isolation #115) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by ika »

titus, agian, if i die i will explain, post game if i dont.

your still missing the entire intention of why i do this besides paranoia and poilcy. im not all that bitter, im just getting pissed they you think you know every intention behind my actions when you clearly dont.

even after our game together of civilaztion you still dont understand.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #116) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3538, Titus wrote:Lol. You were scum that game. You behavior doesn't match here.

I tend to read you the best. The fact you are discrediting me when I call you town goes to show how right I am.

I may not know why you do things (but for the vote/continual, obsessive scumread) but I can tell your alignment from them.

i dont care about dicredtiing you, i dont care what i say.

know how many times i have alwyas wanted to be a town and be lynched day 1?

ill tell you: a lot of times but thats anti-wincon. and although i may be anti-town i dont go anti-wincon (excpet for selfhammering).

know how many times i want to die n1? know how many times i just want to be a lazy ass town and do nothing? so many times.

titus my reason for lynching you went far out of just policy and lolz long ago. My reason for lynchign you is entirely diffent from all of that. its not b/c your scum or that you might be town. its not b/c im "butthurt" by your scum games.

its b/c if your town, i can solve the game by pushing your lynch to oblivion.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:42 am

Post by ika »

ETL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im town and im very powerful

@titus, seriously, im not as butthurt as you think, im getting more in the zone of being pissed off for you genralizing to that abotu me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 am

Post by ika »

In post 3614, Titus wrote:
In post 3610, ika wrote:ETL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im town and im very powerful

@titus, seriously, im not as butthurt as you think, im getting more in the zone of being pissed off for you genralizing to that abotu me

Well, every fucking time I call you town, you want to lynch me unless we are scumbuddies so yeah.

titus, your really pushing it now. shut it. if you really think im doing it out of policy and lolz, you really need to rethink the entire thing. i have stated damn well that there is a reason for me doing this besides what you have stated.

you need to learn how gambits work more then decide. my entire push on you past the policy and lolz is for [retracted]

you will see post game why i do this to you every game utside of the relm of what you think

p-edit: not convicing if she flips town....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 3618, Titus wrote:1)I know how gambits work. You are saying you'd get all this info.

2)Well we know I am town so you can stop the charade and share this info you learned

3)You do it bc you are hurt. It is annoying juvenile and childish. You are being extremely antitiwn if you pretend you have been pushing me while townreading me.

4) No one else can read you but me while you do that shit.

1) not how mine work, you are still misinformed
2) i still dont, we have dicsuees this befor, i never give anyone 100% unless if they are mod-confirmed
3) how many times much i fuckign say this, I AM NOT FUCKING HURT HOW HARD IS THAT TO GET THOUGH YOU THICK SKULL? i have been pushing you no only b/c i belive you are scum. i always think that and always will.
4) you know full damn well a lot of other people can read me just as easily.

@scums plz nk me tonigh, i dont want to deal with this
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by ika »

well.....

mulit-ball it seems
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3716, Speaker for the Dead wrote:in other news, nero flipping town and majiffy flipping scum means i think titus's reads were very accurate. i am going to go back over who she thought was scum and probably lynch from that list because she is a very good scum hunter

venamar would be first suspect no only by titus but based on association

p-edit: AP qt. NOW.

p-edit 2: prob
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by ika »

who was the first one to sepck SK? odds are they are most likely sk or scum specing it.

ill prob find it later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: ULF

eek, dont tempt me to vote you just to fuck with objective like that. the last thing I want to hear from people is "DONT VOTE THESE PPL B/C OBJECTIVE"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

i want to be the hammer on ULF so we can get ours done. AP is not getting lynched.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3842, borkjerfkin wrote:Our neighborhood is getting done today. It's by fucking far the most important ability.

Why is AP not getting lynched.

b/c hes probally not scum?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3845, borkjerfkin wrote:go on...

About? Thats the entire thing...

how abou this then:

why is AP scum?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3848, borkjerfkin wrote:Clusk 'accidentally voted', screwing a neighborhood. Posted literally nothing else.
pretacesor

AP has coincidentally (?) done the same thing.
on our own negborhod?

ETL meta reads him as scum.
i will talk to etl about that

I see essentially no reasoning for any of his reads thus far.
well heck most of my reads have been out of nothign so why am i not getting scum read?

ULF push is of note in that it's mastin slot but that may mean nothing since mastin has been a non-presence.
nero was going to do it

Where is the town?

ill consider it overall but im not 100% convinced yet
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3850, borkjerfkin wrote:Going to bed.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:38 am

Post by ika »

i get on breat to see 3 pages about me and this shit....

sigh, i will have to deal with this later when im not as busy.

btw: venmar is scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 4010, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 4007, ika wrote:i get on breat to see 3 pages about me and this shit....

sigh, i will have to deal with this later when im not as busy.

btw: venmar is scum

so you tracked ap to a nk and...this is all you have to say about it?

I have no words.

i have a damn lot to say but the thing is that i dont have the time to do so. how about we lynch venny who just claimed sucm for us?

VOTE: venmar
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by ika »

whats the vote count?

we have already concluded AP is not a vig. We have concluded i tracked him to the kill. we have concluded venmar is a scum

is ther anything else that needs to be known, im not reading 10 pages.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4357, Toogeloo wrote:Interestingly enough, Rogue switched his vote to Rubik to be the lynch prediction, and yet Rogue is still on AP.

facinating, AP also decided to vote rubrix in our QT on who it should will be.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 am

Post by ika »

In post 4461, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 4459, Toogeloo wrote:It seems just too convenient to me.

It's not. Feu's town.

build me a town feu case then

@eek, it has already been said that i have feedback stating that AP visted M&C theres nothign else to dicuss.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:17 am

Post by ika »

also im hamming ap if he gets to l-1

OR

we can lynch venmar and get shit done
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 4466, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4464, ika wrote:@eek, it has already been said that i have feedback stating that AP visted M&C theres nothign else to dicuss.

That's not at all what is being asked here.

then i dont know whats being asked...

i have feedback stating that AP visted M&C, nothing more nothing less
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:41 am

Post by ika »

In post 4469, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:We want a play-by-play of how it happened, and somewhat specific phrasing without quoting. For example:

Ika: I hear you visited X.
AP: That's bullshit.
Ika: Claim now.
AP: I'm ABC.

the porgression:
day starts
me: sees feedback
me: goes to QT and votes AP for lynch
AP: asks why?
me: askes for role and wanrs him ignoring not a good idea
AP: yells at me in cap saying PLZ DONT
me: threaten him to reveal in day (he does not know i have a tack on him yet)
AP: complains there are "ears" everywhere and i can be town, just stop doing gambits
me: yells at him its no gambit and why he killed M&C
AP: thats my claim not sure what you expext -inster roe here-
(basicly its almost a carbon copy of what he posted out here iirc)
AP: negavice utitlit=compulsive
me: tells him i had M&C pagges as vig/VT first. and then go on to say why i wanted mass rolecall
ap: fishes up old post about where i say i knew vig or VT
me: tell him hes stupid for not using it to get objective
me: ask again why he killed
AP: complains to me about him outing role (oddly seems calm when i look back)
why he shot M&C: didnt like post about ven, spec on night, whos copign bork
considered shooting bork but didnt

that basicly the jif of our extange before ULF comes in and calls it BS and then gets sidetracked

overall in the who extange he didnt seem as i would say angry or frustrated, it gave off more of a tone of annoyed, back in GS when i ticked AP off badly he went at em full force. Here im basicly doign the same thing and he seems much more calm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:41 am

Post by ika »

if you like i can continue the log about ULF coming in as well
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 4480, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 4477, My Milked Eek wrote:Judge AP's reaction/thoughts for me.

You're telling me close to nothing.

ika hammered him, he was evasive, he tried playing it off and explaining it after then initial evasion. Tried to sluff it off as no big deal. Gave a song and dance about what he was going to try and do with the role. Now as vig he certainly did not even help team with predicting night kill objective, which he could have assured that without even coming out, if he were truly as he claims. It is 100% BS and giving you the "exact details" of what transpired is unnecessary and as silly as Ika's nonsense...

too late already told it

@ETL, let me see if the ULF coming in had anything of use
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 am

Post by ika »

meh b/c it better just to have this if needed:

ULF: claims APs claim is shit
ULF: randomly makes 180 in next post saying hes town and says nobodys honest to me (tbh i dont doubt that nor do i care enough to do anything)
ULF: claims bs role (if its true i will be laughing)
ULF: asks why keep things private (hint i like to gambit a lot, i was going to edventaly reveal it anyway but i wanted to see what happened if it got played off as nothign)
ULF: AP is scum in-thread
ULF: says he didnt kill M&C
AP: confirmed that he killed M&C and my track

AP: vote rubrik
ULF: phone post and says he cant be vig
AP: WTAF
AP: says he checks role PM
AP: wants mastin
Desp: lock in ap as lynch person
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:52 am

Post by ika »

im done here for now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 am

Post by ika »

In post 4490, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4487, ika wrote:ULF: phone post and says he cant be vig
AP: WTAF
AP: says he checks role PM
AP: wants mastin

lol i dont even understand what this means.

but your narrative is hilarious with all your typos and stuff, just saying.

I maintain that I think AP is town.

ULF says hes phone posting and says he cant be a vig
AP goes what the fuck and then wants mastin
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 am

Post by ika »

ETL can i come to your hood?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:12 am

Post by ika »

In post 4497, borkjerfkin wrote:our hood is mostly ETL and me yelling at each other, fair warning

OMG I WANT IN THAT HOOD SO BADLY RIGHT NOW.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:22 am

Post by ika »

page top
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by ika »

2 more votes and then i hammer ap
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 4516, AngryPidgeon wrote:Muffin and I already have dibs on the hammer.

Oh if your going to self it i will L-1 you then. so that means one vote
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:57 am

Post by ika »

In post 4518, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4516, AngryPidgeon wrote:Muffin and I already have dibs on the hammer.

We want to give the sensor ability to whichever hood has it. They should be first and the hammer.

ya no, anyone whos still trying for objecive shit is being stupid now.

also anyone who says "dont vote in my hood for objective" tommorow,i will vote them immitely.

I fed up with ppl trying to hinder us b/c of some stupid objecitve shit of not being voted
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4530 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:18 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: AP

hammer away
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4533 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:27 am

Post by ika »

vig, shoot venamr plz
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4534 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

Post by ika »

AP QT also
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 4537, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4533, ika wrote:vig, shoot venamr plz

You are still being an idiot. Stop that.

Proper vig shot tonight should be muffin.

then can we lynch venmar? even you agreed hes scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 am

Post by ika »

ULF HAS TRACKED SOMEONE TO THE NERO KILL HE IS TO OUT IT NOW OR FACE ROPE
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4595 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 4581, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4580, ika wrote:ULF HAS TRACKED SOMEONE TO THE NERO KILL HE IS TO OUT IT NOW OR FACE ROPE

Uh... I thought you were the tracker?

ETL not now, i want ULF to tell us who the fuck killed nero
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 4597, borkjerfkin wrote:And more importantly

1) why that didn't come out yesterday
2) why it drove ULF to suspect AP and not you (since AFAIK you are also a tracker)

how about we find out who the fuck killed nero first then figure out other shit later. im fucking pissed now moving on

VOTE THE ASS OR SHUT UP

i want hammer
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:47 am

Post by ika »

fuck of mala

we are lynch ulf or hes outing who the fuck killed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4607 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 4604, Rogue wrote:I'm seriously considering PereV scum.
Toog has been hitting my radar.
Rubik has his moments. Molla did nothing other than be coy.
I'm leaning town on Nati so yeah~

@preview:

Ika don't even start with me right now.

i will fight you fucking tooth and nail onver this. untill ulf comes out and tells us who the fuck killed nero and then that person comes out and fuckign explains, he is todays lynch
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 am

Post by ika »

In post 4612, Rogue wrote:
In post 4608, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm with ika; there is pretty much a 100% chance that nero was killed by scum, ulf claims he knows who that is...

This is gonna bag us scum one way or another

Yes, but we will lynch out of our hood next and lynch MME

Because I'm ducking pissdd

unless if its MME we are lynchign the killer or leashing the motherfucker im pissed off as much as you.

also to help make things a little clearer why it did not come out...

ULF never said it untill AFTER the AP lynch went through

timestamp of ap lynch: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:11 pm

timestamp of ULF saying someone killed nero: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:26 pm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 am

Post by ika »

ill be back in a bit...

p-edit: shut the fuck up your probally also a scum fuck anyway.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 4617, My Milked Eek wrote:Guys calm down. Seriously. Is this how larges are played? By constant swearing and threats?

yes its based on everyone being fucking pissed atm. you saud you did some "oops" vote jsut this day. i call bullshit on theat shit. ITS DAY FUCKIGN 3. theres no way you could go "opps" unless if you have a guilty resoults or some shit. i could break downt he steps of it too of how its no mistake
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4628 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

Post by ika »

why couldnt i be a vig.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 am

Post by ika »

In post 4635, SnowStorm wrote:Ok, this is easily solvable. Instead of waiting for me to magically become conftown, you read the game, think for a couple of minutes and get a town read on me. Yes, it is that easy! Because I'm actually pretty obviously not scum in this game.

build me a town case for you b/c your still scum to me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:47 am

Post by ika »

In post 4640, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 4637, ika wrote:
In post 4635, SnowStorm wrote:Ok, this is easily solvable. Instead of waiting for me to magically become conftown, you read the game, think for a couple of minutes and get a town read on me. Yes, it is that easy! Because I'm actually pretty obviously not scum in this game.

build me a town case for you b/c your still scum to me

No, lets do it the other way around, you build me a scum case.

It's really funny, because I'm being called "really bad town", but the accusations thrown at me all paint me as an even worse scum.

^scum case built right there

as town you would have no worries and be able to build a town case
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 am

Post by ika »

In post 4656, My Milked Eek wrote:Just build that scum case.

sorry i dont need to he built it himself and i made it LONG ago.

im going to now activly lurk this thread untill needed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: MME

know what fuck this im moving on with my life lynch plz
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:01 am

Post by ika »

In post 4714, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ika probably scum.

in that case we can drop everything and vote me.

also this just in, it apparently says the TEAM killed nero, it doesnt say who. it is apprently the perosn who is not on jiffys team by his words.

VOTE: ULF

burn this with fire
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4771 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 4724, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4723, ika wrote:it apparently says the TEAM killed nero, it doesnt say who. it is apprently the perosn who is not on jiffys team by his words.

wat?

Can you please learn to post MORE CLEARLY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU half the time.

HE SAID THAT TEAM HORSEMAN KILLED NERO. APPARENTLY IT DOESNT SAY WHO. I CALL BS
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4775 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 4774, borkjerfkin wrote:What percentage is higher:

1 or 2 out of 5
1 or 2 out of 3

?

oooooorrrrr we could all be town? so no we are lynch eek or ULF.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:22 am

Post by ika »

In post 4784, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, ika, why the fuck are you alive if you're a tracker? What results do you have for us today? You haven't said squat about that despite your supposed track "catching scum" yesterday.

I have nothing. I didnt think AP was scum at first with the kill. ULF was the idiot who outed it.

Leave me alone im pissed off as is
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 4788, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Who did you track

nobody.

want to know why?

BECASUE IM A VT AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK I GET FEEDBACK AS A FUCKED UP VT. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

Post by ika »

ETL:

in simplest form possible:

I AM VT
I SOMEHOW GET FEEDBACK N1
I ASK MOD
HE CONFIRMS THAT ITS CORRECT

WHAT MORE IS THERE I NEED TO FUCKIGN EXPLAIN? NOW CAN WE GET ON WITH LYNCHING ULF OR ME?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 4792, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:lol ika... when you say things like "feedback", you need to understand that no one knows what the fuck that means.

You received a result that you did not elicit. situation understood now.

At the start of the day, I also received a result that I did not elicit. It is not useful, but the person targeted did not visit anyone last night.

blame my homestie then. we always called it feedback when you get results and stuff
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 am

Post by ika »

can we lynch snow now?

p-edit: i would but you need to read the damn game
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4806 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:00 am

Post by ika »

then lynch ULF or you or me. i personaly want to be out of this game already
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 4807, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 4806, ika wrote:then lynch ULF or you or me. i personaly want to be out of this game already

tuck your panties back in and calm down. we're lynching skot.

i want hammer then
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 am

Post by ika »

In post 4811, borkjerfkin wrote:1)People are kinda being unnecessarily rude though. If you could stop doing that it might actually lead to people feeling they can share their opinions in thread without getting called stupid/sacks of shit/other wonderful language that's been getting thrown around all game.

2)But seriously the game is at a manageable pace postwise right now, people can go back and reread shit if they want to, we've got a mechanic that puts scum into buckets, and we've got some other shit going for us. I don't understand why everyone is all 'PLEASE END MY SUFFERING'.

1) welcome to mafia we learn anything now? i play off emotions so when i get pissed and moody i just be rude.

2) we are doing that b/c this game has become stupidly apatetic

d1) titus lynch for policy and HUGE FUCK OF NOISE
d2) AP lynch due to feedback
d3) we are all pisssed off mofos.

welcome to the game
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #176) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am

Post by ika »

In post 4813, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 4812, ika wrote:2) we are doing that b/c this game has become stupidly apatetic

Start being part of the solution then.

Feelings on SKOT?
Do you strongly want ULF over SKOT? If so, why?

really i want to burn both of them with fire and i want ETL in my hood i quit caring after the 2 ppl who actualy talked in the QT died. also i want venmars head

ive already said whi i suspected as well

venmar is scum based off affliation to jiffy. everyone else has been scattered in post and im fucked up lazy now to g find them. anyway im heading out to a fair. someone give me somethign to do i need a focal point. otherwise i will just drop random stuff and thoughts that tend to have no snese of thingking
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4820 (isolation #177) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 4819, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 4818, ika wrote:otherwise i will just drop random stuff and thoughts that tend to have no snese of thingking

Read ULF vs SKOT and develop a stronger opinion about who you'd rather lynch between the two of them.

Because I want to lynch in that hood today.

heres my 2 cents: I DONT CARE WHO IS LYNCHED FROM MY HOOD I JUST WANT THE FUCKIGN HAMMER

is that too much to ask?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by ika »

Im cathing up one page at a time

In post 4821, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OK YOU GET THE HAMMER I DONT CARE?!

FINE NOW CAN YOU COME INTO MY HOOD AND TALK WITH ME I NEED PPL
In post 4822, borkjerfkin wrote:I mean you just asked for something to do and I gave you somerhing to do.

If you don't want to do it then explain what relational tells you got between Venmar and Majiffy or something.

Interatcions. Really its more just gut and how jiffy interacted with ven.

HOw about this then: what has ven done thats been any means of scum hunting?

In post 4823, PeregrineV wrote:

In order for me to believe these feelings expressed about a forum game, I really need to understand why.

One scum is dead, there was only one kill last night, we have 2 avenues of scumhunting....so I don't get it.

Why would any town player feel apathetic about this game and not have already replaced out?

sorry to be a dick, but, c'mon now. Really.

Its call "how i play the damn game" i dont replace out unless absolutle needed.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by ika »

well thats all that was needed. oh well gonna look at vc
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4858 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by ika »

damn it nobosy is in hammer range.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 am

Post by ika »

how about this, we just lynch one of them and then lynch the ohter.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:00 am

Post by ika »

In post 4869, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4745, Ultimate Life Form wrote:i wacthed nero, s4td, and yourself. only nero got a result.

why did i track nero if i thought it was scum?

1) he claimed a pr

2) maybe x fire

3) i have 3 targets and i really had to grasp

In post 4746, Ultimate Life Form wrote:mastin probably isnt comnig back and this game is torturous

i was against wincon and it was deeply saddening.

last night i wacthed bork, ika and ETL. none died; no result

In the neighborhood, does ULF nightkill votes match up with given watch targets? If you really believe them to die enough to watch them, should of been voted.

hes been practily afk during those last night he never even came into out QT to vote
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 am

Post by ika »

if everyong is jsut saying "should i claim game" lets just do mass role call and go from there.

i glanced though and see a bunch of fluff and pointless banter

ven is still scum, BB could eb scum,

i want ULF and SKOT to die in a fire so i can live in isloation

i still want snow to eat rope.

i want to hammer someone
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by ika »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is someon at l-1 yet?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:12 am

Post by ika »

bork you understand a hood can also be all town?

players have already speced this shit heavly
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 am

Post by ika »

In post 5081, borkjerfkin wrote:Are you considering this from multiball perspective?

doenst matter what perspective its from

In post 5082, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5080, ika wrote:bork you understand a hood can also be all town?

So do you think it's 2-2-2-0 with your hood as all town?

Cause you've been saying want the rest of your hood dead

its possible but really i dont give a damn whos town in my hood anymore.

In post 5083, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 5080, ika wrote:bork you understand a hood can also be all town?

go back to making weird faces on skype. you are better at that.

this is a duh post and bork has been the one speccing this primarily in our hood. of course he knows that.

thinking that your hood is all town is idealist and naive, jsyk. it is far more likely everyone has AT LEAST one.

im just showing him his stupidity. come to my hood ETL
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:29 am

Post by ika »

In post 5092, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5090, ika wrote:doenst matter what perspective its from

Uh it really fucking does and if you don't understand why then you probably don't need to be attempting to look for associatives.

All I'm getting from you is 'I'm bored, fuck my hood, let me hammer someone'

ive already stated my damn reads, all you guys have done was ingore it dipshit. so sorry if i become pissed if post something and it get fuckign ignored. so ya unless if you want to continue speccing on shit you can actly condier my reads.

i can look however the fuck i like, if you dont like it well boo fucking hoo. thats your own damn problem.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #188) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 5135, SnowStorm wrote:Ugh, I wanted to hit preview... But yeah, we're definitely lynching that ^.

We should be coordinating the lynch to get the sensor, or at least any of the other abilities. What's the status in each hood? How many objectives need to be completed and how many can be completed today?

nope, i already have dibs on hammer
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:49 am

Post by ika »

*stares at thread stupidly and waits for ppl to do stuff*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 am

Post by ika »

and we make full circle and wasted our time....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

is he l-1 yet?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5290 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 5286, SnowStorm wrote:If I were scum, I wouldn't be town.

you arent town, ven prob isnt town, everyone just need to quite being stupid
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5421 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 am

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ms

im not going to be around so someone do something
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5463 (isolation #194) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by ika »

WHO THE FUCK KILLED ETL? NOW I HAVE NOBODY.....

p-edit:

you know by saying that you are almost making me want to vote you just to piss you off
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (isolation #195) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by ika »

and no, toog is can soneone give me the list of the hoods?

i want an eek/ven lynch today
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5465 (isolation #196) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by ika »

or storm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5468 (isolation #197) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by ika »

In post 5466, Rogue wrote:ika if you do.

i will be really pissed.

i mean seriously don't.

~R

well then saying dont vote to "i want o lynch toog" is seems stupid.

then dont tempt me by saying "nobody vote"

why do you want to lynch toog? why not eek?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (isolation #198) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by ika »

outside of the fact of "hes in my hood"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5471 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 5470, Cloud Nine wrote:I wanna lynch Toog as well. Guy is totally useless.

if we are going to lynch out of "people who are useless" then we can start with me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”