Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 18, borkjerfkin wrote:so what I'm getting from this is that nobody really cares to listen to me

I care borky and muffina pretty much said the same thing in our neighbourhood last night and in our chatroom. he was adamant about us not rvs voting.

so what I am is why venny is rvs voting and blatantly ignoring what was said since he is in our neighbourhood. not that posted or anything.

muffina also thought that we could use
fos
instead of votes to say who we are wanting lynch. we just need to keep track of them.

fos: venny
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 am

I don't have much time cos I have to get ready for work but will be around later tonight
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:57 am

In post 54, Desperado wrote:
Clarification: In the pursuit of achievement #1, each player may vote
in their neighborhood PT
on who will be today's lynch. The deadline for today's prediction is 7/20 at 12pm EST.

okay, this is better than the foses but I still like the idea of using the foses to keep track of who is sus of who so that every1 can see and follow the progression of their thoughts

our neighbourhood has a 1 shot governor ability
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 am

am i like invisible or something?

I have about 5 or ten minutes before I have to leave
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:59 am

In post 60, borkjerfkin wrote:Ours is the best ability by far imo.

yeah ours kind of sucks and could be easily manipulated to scum's advantage unless we were dead on sure about stopping a lynch
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 am

In post 70, Venmar wrote:Wait, nevermind, I did, it just wasn't labeled as one in my PM, sorry.

this is actually true, I missed it too. muffina had to tell where it was.

venny catch up in our neighbourhood it is only 2 pages
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:04 am

In post 73, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 62, borkjerfkin wrote:What did you want to talk about

mollie?

well i wanted to talk about the fos idea and that we can vote in our neighbourhood pt and how but to use that but I have to leave now!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am

In post 77, borkjerfkin wrote:Gonna have to go soon myself and may not be back till like 7 cdt

I will be back around 10 est.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

okay I have been trying to catch up but you people are producing pages as fast as I can read them can you all shut up for 5 minutes tia

borky that is why i am late for our date!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

I am caught up and mollie wall incoming

eta: xposts - venny and titus can you get into your separate corners plz? thank you
eta2: THE NEXT PLAYER WHO NINJAS ME WILL DRAW BACK A BLOODY KNUB
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:35 pm

notty - you are mostly a townread but can you answer me why you asked me a question and it seemed to me you were scumhunting us but moved us to a twonread. can you unpack this for me? cos I said I had a limited time to post (like 15 minutes) and counted down. what moved us to town when we didn't post after your question on us?

wrt venny - he does derp things as town. how do I know this? cos I do derp things too (plus I have seen him do them). like I knew that there were neighbourhoods cos desp was all like, "hey I am running this game and there are neighbourhoods" and then he posted a bunch of words in gchat and I tried to read them i swear I did (set-up design that was in sign-up post. but tl;dr. the last set-up design I read was in any open game that I have played and only read as far as the roles. terrible way to play /killsself lets move on.

I had to be told that we were already given our access to the neighbourhood by muffina and then I promptly posted. so i believe that venny is town based on what I know about venny cos I don't think he always reads the write-ups even tho he spent a helluva lot of time on the walking dead 1. I think it depressed him that dgb and I did not understand our role wrt to us only being able to influence zombie nks and that we weren't an actual vig with a percentage rate. I still maintain we were kind of a vig tho.

I think venny looks genuine and I am not understanding titus's push except I know a little about titus. she does moonlogic and is sticky with her points. ie: when she visited the commune (f2f mafia), she tried to do this thing with desp where she said, "mollie are you scum" and I guess I smiled or something cos she then voted me and I went apeshit and I think I got lynched anyways when what she doesn't know is that I always smile cos of how much I enjoy the game but those who visit and are on the commune love to troll me and have decided it was a tell (which it isn't) much like mina laughing is somehow
my
laughing is somehow a scumtell when no, it is just I find it funny when smart people do dumb shit.

titus
, it kind of feels like this is what you are doing. except I noticed when we were scum together you pushed weird angles too and we won cos you carried me. so :/

the thread kind of feels like it is mostly town talking except for majiffy and borky, but this is me getting spooky on them cos I know how sneaky they can be but I will not even consider their lynch for this day round there are other ways to look at them.

rubik feeling left out <----- feels kind of genuine and majiffy responded in a genuine way but got caught up in the banter and that is why there is no follow-up. at least I hope that this why.

policy lynching: read this

there is no reason to pl when the gm gives a wotc. like you could have voiced your opinion in sign-ups and who knows, you might have had some people agree with you, like you might have had a playerlist whom
you
feel like you deserved. I need to look at that to see who made a bunch of noises around it but not now, I am tired.

@ metal
- why is mastina gone for the week? he is v/la on weekends (like me! mostly) but why for the week? and before anybody jumps on mastina can you pretty plz lemme at least TRY to get some interaction from her? and metal?

I think notty is town, why are you people jumping on eek thing, titus I dunno; not happy with her tunnel will see how she dances, majiffy and borky interacting lots and oh hai
borky
what is your read on us? I think venny is town. nero seems mebbe town.

but I wanna look at who is content to ratio noise wise and who is simply not getting their hands dirty.

also I am generally
v/la on weekends
but sometimes can find space to post it is just not up to my usual full throttle standards.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:28 pm

In post 630, Titus wrote:Mollie, commune is different. You have certain facial tells I was working on ironing out. You hesitate more as scum. I guess I totally made you what the fuck with that question which contributed to your hestiation. You lurk more as scum.

you were working out facial tells specific to me without playing with me before?

you gunned me as town. just saying

Mollie scum does NOT wall like this. You go in the town column. I basically did my only bus game on you that game Mollie and I'm sorry but you lurked and were all hypersensitive there. You're obvtown here.

they were different games iirc. 1 in which you lynched me because you were trying to find facial tells that did not exist in your meta base and in another 1 we were scum together.

Look at the end result. Sensor cannot realistically be obtained day 1. That's a scumclaim to me. RVSing Bork when he is too popular to be lynched day 1.

walk me through how the sensor cannot realistically be applied when there are other objectives in play?

what do you think of mac and cheese?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 pm

In post 656, Ultimate Life Form wrote:I just came back to take a look at activity overview

Some of you are very shameless with your post count

and what does that tell you?

cos this post gives very little info as to how you think
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 am

In post 724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 684, Brian Skies wrote:Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

Yeah, I don't think MS was suspicious of eek for sabotaging your hood. Why are you defending him so hard?

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).

you'll have to explain this 'cause like...it makes no sense

hi nero my luv!

who was that thing who was wanting to pl some1 right away on p1 cos i am sure that they did not have the same intentions as you. but it looked retarded and not based on this game lemme check

my pseudo-predilection is that mastina/metal will be the lynch cos metal looks 50 shades of off and mastina is doing this weird thing where she signs up for games that she doesn't actually play in. hhhmmm...

this is speculation. lemme talk to muffina first
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:02 am

In post 17, Cloud Nine wrote:Fucking PB, this is why I wanted to policy you.

so here cloud wants to pl and it doesn't look like game strategy to me nero.

this is who is in their neighbourhood:

Rogue
Toogeloo
RubiksAshtray
PeregrineV
Cloud Nine

also clusk, (who is your neighbourhood) voted out the gate how did that happen.

also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 am

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

well why did you think it was a good idea in the first place if you did not think that roles were randomly distributed?

HEY BRIAN I AM HERE!!!! (for a minute, then off to work)

some interaction mebbe?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 am

In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why are you worried about muffina?

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 am

In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 740, Speaker for the Dead wrote:well why did you think it was a good idea in the first place if you did not think that roles were randomly distributed?

In post 359, Nero Cain wrote:This game is prob a lot like that Capcom game that Kise ran where there were 4 'hoods and 1 in each....

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:yea ok, I missed that part that said scum were randomly distributed.

what i am trying to understand is why you liked the thought in the first place of all town neighbourhoods and then later changed to agreeing that there was 1 in each neighbourhood until titus pointed out that neighbourhoods were randomised

is this so hard?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 am

In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 744, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 742, Brian Skies wrote:What do you want to talk about, Mollie? And where's Muffin?

muffina is v/la this weekend but like me he is still trying to catch up and process things.

why does it seem like you would rather have a prostate exam than engage with me?

your push on eek is bad

Muffin is high priority for me.

You approached me, though. Is there anything specific you want to talk about?

What's bad about my push on Eek?

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am

In post 747, Nero Cain wrote:yes.

I changed my mind.

this still doesn't explain as to why you liked all town neighbourhoods in the first place
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:25 am

In post 749, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 748, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 746, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 744, Speaker for the Dead wrote:

your push on eek is bad

Muffin is high priority for me.

You approached me, though. Is there anything specific you want to talk about?

What's bad about my push on Eek?

why do you think majiffy is sheepable?

I think he might be sheepable. I liked his early reads post because I have similar reads, albeit 20+ pages later in the game.

Did you two interact in your neighborhood at all or is he just townreading you for the lulz?

it is funny that you shld ask this since he interacted with muffina but not me at all despite me saying hi!

I am indignant
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:31 am

brian you asked me specifically if majiffy interacted with me in our neighbourhood.

I am saying no.

don't you find that noteworthy? I mean isn't that the motivation as to why you asked it in the first place?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:51 am

did those look town to you?

eta: okay
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 am

I'M TOWN

31 pages in 20 hours

fun times

reading in a few hours (because 31 pages isn't enough, i'm aiming for a solid 50 pages before i start reading)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 pm

okay i am caught up.

and jesus christ I can't leave you people alone for a second.

since i was catching up (and it is freshest in my mind) toog seems town cos I felt the very same way. I felt genuinely frustrated by what I was reading.

I agree with titus wrt toog. titus and eek both feel like scum so i am not sure why lynching town in order to achieve a weak neighbourhood role should which scum can manipulate shld take priority over lynching scum. like borky don't you have both eek and titus as townreads? I know that you were working your way up to a scumread on titus but other than you feel like you are "being played here" I am hardpushed as to see why.

town wc >>> town motivation >>> town posts

re: policy lynching - it shld be pretty obvious that I was addressing pl-ing a player cos you donnae like dem rather than pl-ing players based on obtaining an objective. where were people confused about this re: borky.

there seems to be too much steering towards obtaining special abilities at the cost of lynching town and I am so not down with that.

I SAID that we shld give up votes and do foses in thread instead of voting until we coalesced a bit in order to keep track of our suspicions but welp. that didn't happen did it. why not?

cos I am permanent v/la on weekends. this shld be known.
@ mod - can you officially make me v/la on weekends like can it appear in every post count or something?
muffina got busy.

there is every bit of scum motivation to control who gets the neighbourhood powahz am I the only 1 who thinks this?

townreads:

rogue
venny
titus
snow
rubik

how are people managing to ignore that shiny metal thing is beyond me. like they have not made 1 town post yet and somehow...they are being ignored.

mebbe nero mebbe brian

eta: goddman a bunch xposts
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 pm

In post 1135, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1122, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:the harder I find it to believe that Loo's actions were scum motivated.

they sure as hell weren't town motivated.

It was apparently self-motivated as he put himself and his interests above town's.

How do you explain a scum motivation?

I might change my mind on snow.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:22 pm

In post 1137, Cloud Nine wrote:muffin you're going to be my white knight, right? Don't like mollie get to you.

god are you freaking scum nasty rash?

VOTE: cloud nine
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:27 pm

In post 1149, borkjerfkin wrote:
Speaker for the Dead wrote:like borky don't you have both eek and titus as townreads? I know that you were working your way up to a scumread on titus but other than you feel like you are "being played here" I am hardpushed as to see why.

I'm trying to get past the WIFOM behind "I am ok with being lynched as long as X happens".

Mollie if you're not townreading me by now I just don't fucking know what to say to you.

Like christ.

are you townreading me?

cos you voiced stonger niggles about me than I ever did about you.

read what I said. I could get spooky on you and majiffy cos I know you both are good as scum and know how to play off each other <--- this is called a compliment, not whatever filter you are manufacturing in order to get pissy with me.

you are off the table for today.
like I said this already

also I am good with majiffy's lynch cos he called me old.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:31 pm

In post 1151, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1146, Speaker for the Dead wrote:re: policy lynching - it shld be pretty obvious that I was addressing pl-ing a player cos you donnae like dem rather than pl-ing players based on obtaining an objective. where were people confused about this re: borky.

That's fine but that wasn't anyone's plan was really ever about this game.

My position has always been "let's try to hit scum, but try to keep all the votes within a single neighborhood and decide on a lynch within 24 hours if at all possible.

These neighborhood abilities are not fucking fruit vendors. They have very clear positive utility. Especially a sensor.

so you think that cloud nine's heavy wanting to pl that sharpy thing was somehow motivated by them wanting to organise a lynch on the player who would bring them their neighbourhood action and acheive the most results for town? cos I must have missed that.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:39 pm

In post 1155, Cloud Nine wrote:
In post 1150, Speaker for the Dead wrote:god are you freaking scum nasty rash?

VOTE: cloud nine

No, and I'm confused how you can say this is anything resembling my scumgame.

well you haven't outed your role yet in under 5 seconds so really can you not possibly understand the confusion

like this is something I have learned from you.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 pm

In post 1156, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1152, Speaker for the Dead wrote:read what I said. I could get spooky on you and majiffy cos I know you both are good as scum and know how to play off each other <--- this is called a compliment, not whatever filter you are manufacturing in order to get pissy with me.

Ok. Look: I'm not manufacturing anything. We're butting heads, we always do it, and I want to stop it because I very often have trouble with you early game.

Mollie wrote:you are off the table for today. like I said this already

I am very obviously not concerned about being lynched. Getting you on my side isn't about that. That's
also
a compliment.

p-edit: I wasn't really ever talking about Cloud 9 wrt policy lynches.

we butt heads.

okay so who were you talking about?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 pm

In post 1158, Cloud Nine wrote:Typically I only claim early as scum.

moar votes plz

you know if muffina townreads you I will back down but this is my insta reaction.

this is not the nasty rash that I know and love
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:51 pm

In post 1162, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1160, Speaker for the Dead wrote:okay so who were you talking about?

Myself and anyone else who was considering policy lynching for slamming objectives early, which I support in the context of this game.

If you were condemning a separate thing that actually happened that I missed then I have no problem with what you said.

I was and muffina thinks a lot like you which I find interesting. cos it looked like to me cloud nine was doing just that.

or am I wrong in my interpretation
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:06 pm

In post 1167, Titus wrote:We still can. Eek is still scum guys. Hello.

you don't get to push this when he put forth a plan where you could still lynch your topscumread! but were all like "okay I am being stubborn, I don't trust feio" or whatever.

you discredited yourself in that whole scenario.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:10 pm

going out for a bit. will be back later
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 pm

let's try to get to page 100 by this time tomorrow

I want to make catching up on this thread as unfun as possible for muffina
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 pm

In post 12, Cloud Nine wrote:Our group is 1-shot global killstop.

bork my group was going to policy lynch SKOT today for day one, but since Venmar is apparently scum/dumb I'm wanting to policy him today. My neighbors(ns/mala and Toog, specifically) are hyper paranoid I'm trying to manipulate them though.

~Nati

silly me

nasty rash DID claim in under five seconds

UNVOTE:

just not his personal role but still

nasty rash hydra is town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 pm

In post 1219, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1210, Aronis wrote:
In post 1206, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 12, Cloud Nine wrote:Our group is 1-shot global killstop.

bork my group was going to policy lynch SKOT today for day one, but since Venmar is apparently scum/dumb I'm wanting to policy him today. My neighbors(ns/mala and Toog, specifically) are hyper paranoid I'm trying to manipulate them though.

~Nati

silly me

nasty rash DID claim in under five seconds

UNVOTE:

just not his personal role but still

nasty rash hydra is town

Cloud 9 isn't town.
Oh wait, you're their scumbuddy. Carry on.

i am so glad you made this post aronis cos it reminds me as to why you are not town..

like when you are town you have decent reads (wicked)

mac and cheese are on the table. it is pretty yum.

VOTE: mac and cheese
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 pm

metal I really can't tell with you, yanno? you are 1 of those who pulls on the heartstrings a bit I know I have a habit of saving you from lynches but it bit me in the ass in xeno2.

lets talk tell me you are town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 pm

who is scum?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am

who is actually scum?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:04 am

nero could be scum but how do you tell the difference between nero being awful town playing to scum win con and nero actually having a scum win con?

I would policy lynch him for being nero
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 am

In post 1313, Ultimate Life Form wrote:the eek x titus interactions were VERY ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

talk to me about this because I don't see it the way you do
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am

In post 1319, Ultimate Life Form wrote:what's going to happen to objective #1? or will we get it tomorrow?

Fuck objectives
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 am

In post 1330, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1323, Cloud Nine wrote:No one gives a shit about PR's

you're really bad. and dumb. please don't talk again. tia.

you and bork and others seem to have this dumb fucking mindset of "omg we need to achieve the objectives as soon as possible, fuck everything else in the mean time"

if you had even the slightest critical thinking ability you'd know how fucking dumb that mentality is

i don't know why this needs to be spelled out

me

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 am

In post 1332, borkjerfkin wrote:let's try to figure out who to lynch in 24 hours

yeah, that's what you've been saying!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 am

i suppose i imagined the part where you were town reading eek and still wanted to lynch him

i am bad at reading
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:48 am

no never mind, turns out i didn't imagine that

go figure!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 am

because, you know, wanting to lynch a town read isn't saying omg we need to achieve the objectives and fuck everything else in the mean time at all!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:50 am

were you or were you not town reading eek when you voted him?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:52 am

so in what way is wanting to lynch a town read not saying fuck everything else, achieve objectives?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:55 am

also don't care what your read is now, i was making a point that, while i don't agree with what toogeloo did, he's fucking right in what he says
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

what are your current reads bork
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 am

yeah, that was a good strategy (i agree with it). forcing it, on the other hand, is not a good strategy
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 am

the wya i envisioned this day phase playing out is using a fos system instead of votes, lynch when the fos count reaches the lynch threshold by organising neighbourhoods onto the lynch to potentially achieve objectives 3/4, IF that lynch was the one neighbourhoods predicted, yay, bonus, if not, whatever, forcing it does not help things apart from achieving objectives, which aren't a necessity immediately
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:09 am

the way that this game actually played out: 50 pages of fucking derp in less than 48 hours. fun fucking times
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 am

bork wrote:even if you're kinda being a jerk

*shrug*

i am not happy with (a) myself for messing up time zones so i couldn't be here when the game day started to prevent fucking derp and (b) waking up to 20 new pages every day (which i'm slowly forcing myself to get through before i go to sleep and wake up to 20 new pages)

it's not even a fun read, it's mostly just back and forth "no u r"

soul sapping stuff
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 am

lol, mac and cheese are asking for flavour claims in our hood. but not giving theirs.

I still find it disturbing how every1 is staying away from metal
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 am

In post 1370, Titus wrote:
In post 327, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 317, ika wrote:Whoever asked about mass flavor claim, it has its uses. as for my role fishing, yes i am doign it. if you like i can do it out here as well.

i wanted mass roleclaims in out QT, i want mass flavor claim out here.

p-edit: damn ninjas posting before me.

I want to sort titus out as well but she just need to claim her role to me (or public). its easier for me to figure her out that way (as well as anyone else for the most part)

Mass flavor claim could have it's uses. But at this point I suggest doing that in your pt and leaving us out of it. As for mass roleclaim: No.

~Macaronis

nope. he just asked for flavour claims and I gave ours and muffina yelled at me and now he is asking for venny's after I popcorned to mac and cheese which they are just ignoring.
I find that surpising. Sonic. Did cheese ever say what changed from this?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 am

why is that embedded in titus's quote

hey mac and cheese there is a question for you in our hood!!!!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 am

can we lynch this

VOTE: mac and cheese
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 am

In post 1377, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Did it? I don't recall. That must've been Macaronis. I thought we were always on board for flavor-claiming. He kinda led that; I just kinda agreed.

-Cheese

for the record they claimed project x or weapon x or whatever

so they aren't flavour claiming.

can we lynch this shit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 am

In post 1383, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1381, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1377, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Did it? I don't recall. That must've been Macaronis. I thought we were always on board for flavor-claiming. He kinda led that; I just kinda agreed.

-Cheese

for the record they claimed project x or weapon x or whatever

so they aren't flavour claiming.

can we lynch this shit

WE ARE WEAPON X! What about that do you not understand?

~Macaronis

the part where you are claiming a government research project instead of a character name.

like I don't buy it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:30 am

In post 1386, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1384, Titus wrote:Can someone explain how being Weapon X isn't flavorclaiming...I'm confused again.

I also don't think that scum would need to craft fake claims here. Given the smaller universe of available fake claims (due to neighborhood limitations), why would scum just not be given fakeclaims?

It's simply a possibility. Tbh, despite their 'poor' play, we weren't really ready to accuse them of anything yet. We wanted to get a flavor claim, but other then that, until their most recent posts, we were prepared to leave them alone for today.

~Macaronis

you wanted flavour claims and did not answer to popcorn until I called you out itt.

pretty sure we are not the 1s who are committing bad play here

game shld be renamed "50 shades of derp"

cos venny is townreading you when he shldn't be

do you know what? mafia shld be an escape, a place to have fun, fuck around and act all naughty while logistically trying to work things out.

what isn't fun is when town gives scum room to hide and there is a helluva lot of that going on in this game. I know that I have been guilty of this in the past and I have been on a raging path to try to correct it. scum don't have to do a goddamn thing in this game they can just sit back and let town do everything for them.

claiming vt on d1 when you are not L1 is bad play. <---- like there is no excuse for it. I have been wanting to start an md discussion after playing cards about but can't cos it is happening in this game and it is ongoing.

deathtunneling/trolleytracking to the point of exclusion of everything else is bad play. <---- this is where scum will get you every time. trust me I have learned it the hard way. at some point it is wise to sit back and reconsider your reads and take in current info and see if your understanding of the gamestate matches up with the reality of what is going on. disclaimer: I am a big offender of this but at least I am learning to recognise when I do this.

lynching to obtain an objective rather than to meet a wc; like a system was put forth in how to avoid this but no1 listened. instead ego play has become heavily involved (yes, I am a hypocrite, I know, since i ego play all of the time) but it is really getting in the way of how to navigate this game.

not reading the set up design <---- total hypocrite here cos I didn't read it altho I tried, but you know what I did? I found a hydra partner and asked for help as soon as it came up in sign ups even tho I had no idea what our role might be. I asked for help cos I understand my failings and I wanted to socialise with muffina which is about the only thing interesting about this game so far.

working with your townreads <---- the player(s) I really see doing this is rogue. borky I think is coming around cos the discussion between him and muffina looked pretty genuine. muffina WAS being a bit of dick but i approve if it gets borky to reset and look at things from a different perspective than what he was looking at, at the time.

every1 trying to be the top scumhunter <---- like if you know you are good then you don't need to prove it. another hypocritical statement from moi cos I get insecure cos sometimes I don't feel like I get enough credit. my new approach is to say to try to say
what is right
in games instead of calling every1 retarded. I feel like games need more
of this

I am resisting the urge to whine about moving to a new city and what all that has entailed cos that is what gd is for.

I am going to go watch the guild and hemlock grove now.

if some1 wants to put forth an argument as to why a project is somehow town when I know that we are a character claim and we are town I am all ears.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 am

In post 1405, SnowStorm wrote:I don't think judging players by their flavor claims is a valid way to scumhunt.

you are jean grey :/

In post 1401, Venmar wrote:Nobody has a better character than mine.

I always want to be phoenix cos the dichotomy with her character analysis is the most intriguing wrt her development which you didn't really see in the movies. it was mostly in the comics and the animated tv series.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 am

In post 1407, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1405, SnowStorm wrote:I don't think judging players by their flavor claims is a valid way to scumhunt.

Certainly there are no past games to see how the moderator chooses characters for roles, nonetheless I think it's valid as a supplemental argument (not a foundational one - I agree there).

-Cheese

and yet you are voting us cos you mentioned nightcrawler in the pt and we claimed nightcrawler and somehow this makes us scum?

no
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 am

In post 1416, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:
In post 1414, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1411, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Well, no, but your flavor claim is certainly the weakest, especially considering Nightcrawler is also a leader of a group that doesn't exist in this game (X-Calibre).

To be fair, with twenty players in the game, we can't all be Jean Greys and Magnetos (Magnetoes?).

Fair enough; it just seems to me that Nightcrawler is the odd man out.

-Cheese

then you know nothing about what you wrote in our neighbourhood
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 am

In post 1418, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:Macaronis didn't, yeah. I looked into it more.

Or maybe it was a secret trap to get you to claim Nightcrawler the whole time... Mm... *strokes mustache*

-Cheese

hhhmmm
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 am

In post 1421, Majiffy wrote:Moldy dairy products goddamnit I fucked up the whole joke

is your milk scumread curdling?

it shld
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 pm

policy lynching aronis or anything with aronis in it is always, 100% of the time, protown. the fact his other head is playing just as awfully makes a mac/cheese lynch the most protown move in the history of mafia
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

In post 1582, Nero Cain wrote:Can someone remind me who it was that was pushing the idea of a scumless hood? (the not metalsoic one)

remember this convo?

In post 738, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 737, Speaker for the Dead wrote:also can you explain the discrepancy where you said that you liked some1's idea of there being an all town neighbourhood but then later saying we shld lynch 1 inside each neighbourhood? cos there is not a clear flow of that particular progression

I changed my mind and then Titus told me that the scum was distributed randomly.

is macandcheese's vote srsly still on us?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:49 pm

In post 1587, Rogue wrote:mollie how do you feel about snowstorm

this is the only that bugs me:

cos he had just claimed jean grey in the pt when jean grey was a ghost in woverine's memory in apocalypse <--- not a character

but muffina thinks I am spending waaaaaaaaay too much time on flavour claims

do you really think macandcheese are town?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 pm

In post 1597, Rogue wrote:
In post 1593, Speaker for the Dead wrote:do you really think macandcheese are town?

I'm not really sure regarding them

I wouldn't kick and scream against a wagon on them, but I want to pursue Snowstorm.

I don't like how he automatically jumped to the defensive with just a few votes on him

but jumping to the defensive is not auto scum look at how we react in games

I 4 1 am like "
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

In post 1599, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 1597, Rogue wrote:
In post 1593, Speaker for the Dead wrote:do you really think macandcheese are town?

I'm not really sure regarding them

I wouldn't kick and scream against a wagon on them, but I want to pursue Snowstorm.

I don't like how he automatically jumped to the defensive with just a few votes on him

but jumping to the defensive is not auto scum look at how we react in games

I 4 1 am like "

fucking accidentally hit command and it submitted

"I 4 1 am like, 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THESE REASONS ARE RETARDED'"

and so forth

so the defensiveness doesn't turn me off, no
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm

In post 1600, Rogue wrote:
In post 1513, RubikAshtray wrote:I was fucking raging irl, doesn't mean I'll rage on thread.

I didn't expect the game would be like this, I'm a bit confused about everything. I'm not happy with my play, as I know I'm not doing anything useful.

I'll put a readlist up soon if it's any good

@mollie bork and jiffy

What do you guys think of the first line? I figured newbtown called out on a "scumslip" would be more panicky but he sounded calm in the QT and now he said he was raging irl? I don't know if I buy it

pedit-

fair enough

I am not in your qt so i don't have the same baseline as you.

the only thing that stands out is that majiffy suggested that he interact with other players and he didn't and now that I think about it this makes majiffy seem town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 pm

reading 1602 reminds me why it's best to pretend that nero isn't in the game

hey nero

here's a ball

ready

ready

FETCH, NERO

GO

now hopefully that will distract him for a while so people who aren't awful at mafia can play the game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 pm

In post 1606, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1602, Nero Cain wrote:Titus isn't helping town at all. She's either scum with bad logic or town with bad logic that's cluttering up this thread so I say utility lynch her.

But Toog/ULF/SOD are all really scummy too. and Rouge is p scummy me thinks but that could just be NS being wrong as shit.

So lets talk about Toog/speaker and ULF. What are your reads there?

Titus is town. Loo is town. Rogue is TBD, so is ULF.

As for Speaker, I was starting to really like them up until they started their anti-Aronis campaign out of nowhere. I'm still not sure what to make of it.

:neutral:

it didn't really come out of nowhere I mean you have access to the qt and this thread so
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:40 pm

that wasn't mollie

i don't think mollie would be that abrasive, anyway

i think your reads are genuinely awful, so i'm just going to pretend you don't exist

the only one you're maybe right on is metalmastin hydra
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 pm

although

In post 1613, Nero Cain wrote:some of the things you've been saying have been really head desk

YA TELL ME ABOUT IT

our skype conversation is fucking hilarious from my point of view
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 pm

In post 1624, Nero Cain wrote:ok, who should I be scum reading muffin?

ask again later

or figure it out yourself
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 pm

the only thing metalmastin has done is talk about how he's going to wreck da scumz and then proceed to not do any wrecking of da scumz whatsoever

which is basically what he did early on in xenogears
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:25 pm

In post 1658, Nero Cain wrote:He's calling you scum

me specifically or mollie/me as a single slot?

because he can't even tell the difference between mollie's posts, my posts, and me-impersonating-mollie's posts
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm

In post 1639, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1636, Titus wrote:As for the Venmar point, it's never about probabilities. He's helping scum and not doing anything to help out town. People have asked me to try to reach out to Venmar, so I've asked him for reads for content. I get shitted on. He knows by now that I need content or I will scumread. Utility is the best way to scumhunt. It's also how you scumhunt me. Am I attempting to help out the town? He's digging his own grave. Maybe it will take me dying or somehow magically getting a cop ability (remote chance). I've seen Venmar scum. I trained Venmar scum. He's scum. I don't give a shit as to whether you agree with me when I'm alive. I care if you listen when I'm dead because I'm not living that long in this game.

I forgot if I asked you this or not, but have you read Venmar in Xenosaga?

Because I am seeing a lot of parallels in how he handled himself here vs. there.

in what way?

cos I am not seeing what you are seeing
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm

bork

or whoever is in that neighbourhood

if you guys were planning stuff pregame, did no one mention that objectives 3/4 were only achieved via scum lynch?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 pm

then how did at least two people in your neighbourhood miss it?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:29 pm

this is about feu et vol and how you got a town read on them pregame if they were discussing the plan with you and missed it

i don't care about eek
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:35 pm

eek is not more relevant. eek clearly didn't understand it. i am trying to figure out whether feu et vol was playing dumb
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:41 pm

also eek is town and feu et vol isn't, so there's that, too, for why it's more relevant
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

a better question is, what does anyone actually like about them?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

i'm not mollie (i'm not actually sure where mollie is at with her read on feu (skype stuff about feu has all been me saying feu has done basically nothing that looks town)

you're asking what specifically i don't like about them when it's nothing specific, it's their entire body of work. there is no town in it. neither marquis or beast have done ANYTHING this game apart from call titus scum and coast on zero content

(disclaimer: i am still at p44 so unless they do something amazingly town sometime soon i'm scratching my head at where the town reads are coming from)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 pm

it's not death tunneling, though? there's no conviction there, i am just saying it is the only notable thing they did in the first 45 pages. the rest of the posts are meh. IF they were death tunneling, maybe that would actually be town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

like just read their ISO, everything up to like #1100~ish

there's nothing in it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

what interaction

iirc he called you dumb and said something about how you're bad at reads and stuff after dark age of the law

didn't see anything alignment indicative there
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:41 pm

it probably was partially genuine (i.e. he really is going to be skeptical about your reads in games from now on) - but the fact that he is mentioning it could either be because he really is town, or he's scum and thinks that is what his opinion would be if he were town. thus, doesn't mean much to me
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 pm

it's a thoroughly enjoyable catchup

10/10 would read again

might do so later because watching paint dry is fun, but not on the level of reading this game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 am

why do you need mastin to tell you what to think?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 am

Vote: Ultimate Life Form
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:55 am

eek wrote:Yo, SftD #1805 please.

i made mention of people who hadn't confirmed (PV / metalmastin) when someone complained about the game not starting
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 am

eek wrote:Nothing else?

no
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:07 am

ms wrote:is that muffin? talk to me

about what? you don't want to talk about your reads without deferring to mastin so we have nothing to talk about
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 am

yes it was
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 am

eek wrote:Do you happen to have a date for that? Or is it like a week before start of game?

announced on july 10, V/LA between july 16 and july 24
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 pm

In post 1899, Rogue wrote:Trying not to let dark ages happen again

muffina said to tell you we're town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

In post 1917, borkjerfkin wrote:I want Nati to come back to the thread

then stop posting

75 pages in 3 days is good for inducing apathy and not much else
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 pm

yeah because i was really singling you out for making 75 pages in 3 days
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

In post 1925, borkjerfkin wrote:You're usually not this much of a fucking asshole and I'm really close to not wanting to play with you again.

holy fucking shit, stop whining

if you want to interpret stuff that isn't (a) directed at you or (b) insulting in any way as a personal insult, then fine

grats to you

i don't really give a shit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 pm

get over it, you fucking whiner

you got antsy about me pointing out something that was fucking correct (that you were saying fuck everything else, get objectives, by pushing someone YOU THOUGHT WAS FUCKING TOWN FOR THE SAKE OF OBJECTIVES)

and now you're getting antsy about something that wasn't even directed at you

if you want me to actually be a dick to you, i can, and you'll know what me being a dick actually looks like.

fuck

off

not in the mood to deal with you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:18 pm

In post 1899, Rogue wrote:Trying not to let dark ages happen again.

I'm also debating ignoring the QT from this point on

what does dark ages have to do with anything? I wasn't in that game
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 pm

In post 1965, borkjerfkin wrote:This is like the game of bizarro interactions fuck if I know what's going on

I am up to here and i sympathize with you greatly.

can we have a moment plz?

I think you are town and I feel kind of relieved about that. so lets try to work together can we? I am telling muffina if he is mean to you anymore I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT, will that help things out?

this is a weird hydra for me cos we are in lockstep about our reads but have radically different processes of getting there. I usually have a lot of dissonance in hydras (as you well know!) but in this 1 there is hardly any and I am telling you we are town.

I am tempted to 1v1 majiffy (yes again) and try to work out who his scum partners are from that perspective. cos i am not feeling majiffytown! here are you?

I know longer care if i live or die in games like I have let that piece go.

I just finished graveyard where my hydra was virtually unkillable. town lost. :(

kuribo made a post in the dead qt that pretty much owned me yet gives me insight into where I stumble in games. it is when I am sitting in a pool by myself and I feel like I have no1 to lean on or to bounce things off of. swimming alone in a pool is fine but see there is this town wc I have to meet and I feel obligated towards my team to follow through with that.

you are town. I am town. I think if we are going to lynch scum it will come from us working together and pulling in other town reads. can we plz do that? cos apparently that is the only thing I am very good at. but I have to have an anchortown read in order to do this.

I totally get if you get weirded out by this post, cos I am sitting here in a pile of exposure for derptown to leap all over me and scum to take full advantage of it.

reads so far:

titus - we think she is derp town. in graveyard she had a couple of good reads and nailed scum with 1 shot investigative action. but her noisiness and arrogance has made me not want to be noisy and arrogant anymore. i think her "I could do this as scum!" is a smokescreen for her to pad her scumgames (I used to do this too!) but then I realised that I could not play a good scumgame in this format and I am currently questioning whether I can play a good town game 1 at this point. time will tell. there might be a lot of transference going on here on my part so it muddies the waters at least for me. but muffina thinks she is town too but if I were a dayvig I would have shot her.

rogue - seems town. I like notty reaching out to me with a follow up the only thing that concerns me is the dark age reference cos I was not in that game but I am guessing muffina was? it is hard to scumhunt mala cos she goes apeshit when I do. notty not so much but after this post I expect a strong reach out from notty.

majiffy - is coasting in our pt and I already told him if he does not do something moar interesting then I am gonna lynch him. the earlier exchanges almost felt like lush was happening again but majiffy has played on tr and mr and all the other sites i dragged him to and he knows how to navigate conversationalist mafia so I am wondering why he is not doing that. I told muffina that I thought that if there was scum in our neighbourhood that it would be either him or macandcheese or both cos they seemed pretty squiffy once I actually read the neighbourhood.

macandcheese - I think are pretty freaking scummy. the whole "weapon x" without directly claiming wolverine or any other character shld fucking be looked at. <---- this is my preferred lynch of the day.

nero - I waffle between towntowntown but wait lets see a scumflip. cos nero is a vet and knows how to play on people but I am wondering why he is not interacting with us more.

venny - is trying to stop what he sees as a slapfight between mac&cheese and us in our pt. I don't exactly agree with his reads but they are worth listening to except when he tunnels. he is what is tearing me apart wrt titus. cos if mac&cheese are town then this points to mebbe scumvenny. but I will be fucked if I give in to titus's vanity lynch cos that is what that read is.

ulf - does anybody else find it weird how every1 is staying away from them? muffina has been the only 1 with balls enough to go after them. they are saying we are the light to their dark hydra and somehow this doesn't even get an "oh my". what does this
mean
when he says this? we are collectively waiting to hear from mastina.

eek - could be town don't know mebbe would be more interesting with a majiffy flip. the way he is modulating his reads after softing a vengeful in which he isn't looks a little town.

who else is there

oh that sally/nasty rash thing. could be scum. I am waiting on muffina's official read.

and clusterfuck. is probs scum. lynch with impunity.

anyways that is all, can you work with me borky?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am

In post 2050, ika wrote:also her flpi on alignment regardless will most likely allow me to have a greater deatail of who is potential scum.

this is very convincing

i am in favour of lynching titus so that ika can figure out the game for us regardless of titus's flip

ika's posts look very well thought-out and i trust ika's ability to not only interpret things correctly (like nero's stance on titus) but also ika's ability to find scum

Vote: Titus

doc on ika pls
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 am

wait on second thoughts

Vote: Ultimate Life Form
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:50 am

In post 2055, Ultimate Life Form wrote:im helping her to catch up a lot but so far she hasnt posted anything yet yeah

LYNCH

ALL

LIARS
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 am

mr sonic

if it please thee

can you remind me why you think the people you be calling scum are scums?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 am

how is 2064 any less vague and generic than 2062
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 am

In post 2067, pirate mollie wrote:I told you people that metal was scum

I win \o/

mollie stop posting out of our hydra
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 am

come back and talk to me on skype cos I feel lost without you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

I'm the one who knocks
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 am

I told muffina that I always wanted a dangerous hydra

like I for realz said this
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 am

it's easy to tell muffina and I apart

but everyone calls muffina mollie. I asked him on skype how that makes him feel and he said he didn't care even though it's obvious cos our posting styles are so different
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am

In post 2080, zMuffinMan wrote:I can sign my posts if that makes it easier

~mollie

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 am

when this game isn't dominated by scum (or wannabe scum) mebbe I will feel like posting again.

the game is getting buried by shitposting

borky when you get back on can we plz talk? ty

notty you failed the reach out test. it makes me sad.
mala
can you do something about this?

toog
can you mebbe work with us?

skot
can you do the same?

nero
how about you?

titus
I don't have a desire to interact with you, do you understand why? is this fixable?

are there any town in this game?

this is a desperate cry for help
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:15 am

-muffina
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 am

In post 2117, Titus wrote:No I don't muffina. The bulk of my iso is rehashing the same points bc scum only talk about me. If you really don't want to talk to me then at least start conversation with Feu etc that is not about me so we can see how full of broken record shit they are

this is mollie addressing you

I don't think that scum are only centering their game around you. they are centering it around every1.

you are the top poster by a large margin but what you have to say is getting drowned out by your own voice. like for town health at this point every1 needs to dial it back a bit.

scum love it when a game is super active and they do not have to do much to generate noise. cos town will do it for them.

there are like a billion and 1 cues that you are missing and of course it makes me think you are scum but muffina is the grounding force in this hydra and lemme tell you he is pretty well grounded.

so sit back and relax. put your feet up. if you are as good as you say you are then you have nothing to prove. cos people will listen. like I am listening right now.

what needs to happen is more scrutiny on who is sitting back and watching all of this happen. meanwhile town needs to coalesce their townreads and try to work together. who do you think is town?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 am

In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:Mollie you say youre getting weird on me but wheres the attempt to interact?

And im not present in the pt because I havd to log on to read and :effort:

pretty sure I said if you did not do something more interesting that I was lynching you in the pt.

is this your attempt to do something more interesting?

you have a soft spot for weaker players (just like I do) and it is time for town herd mentality to happen.

are you /in or /out?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

In post 2123, Titus wrote:
In post 1679, Titus wrote:1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)* - Don't kill
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*, lean town, don't kill... recent posting improved again
4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)* Conflicted. Gut says don't kill but would be great information boost/
5. Majiffy* - LET HIM LIVE FOREVER
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)* LET THEM LIVE FOREVER
8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)* don't kill, but wouldn't cry if he was dead (null)
10. borkjerfkin* Don't kill
11. Toogeloo* Don't kill
12. SnowStorm* Don't kill
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree* Don't kill
14. RubikAshtray* Go ahead and kill if you want
18. Brian Skies* Don't kill
20. ika* LET LIVE FOREVER. HAS UTILITY TO SHAKE UP GAME. --- I still feel this way, but I'm not 100% sure he's town. If scum, he'll have to keep gambiting and that will bite him in the ass eventually

^^ That's modified just a smidge

On that note, I'm taking a day off from this thread but I will be watching. If a "sneak" wagon starts developing on me again, I will be back.

Oh and yes, scum love to center the game on me when I'm town. When I'm right I'm wagoned. When I'm not, I'm not.

these are the large pool of town that you are ignoring but are trying to force a lynch on a small pool w/o engaging any of the large player pool at all.

I don't feel engaged. why is that?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 am

In post 2124, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2122, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:Mollie you say youre getting weird on me but wheres the attempt to interact?

And im not present in the pt because I havd to log on to read and :effort:

pretty sure I said if you did not do something more interesting that I was lynching you in the pt.

is this your attempt to do something more interesting?

you have a soft spot for weaker players (just like I do) and it is time for town herd mentality to happen.

are you /in or /out?

I don't give a damn what you say or do in the PT. I'm >here.<

I've been /in. You're the only one who has been sitting on the outskirts. Jump on SnowStorm.

pretty sure we have not been on the outskirts.

we are voting that metal/mastina thing and I want it to gain momentum. with a competing wagon

snow from our neighbourhood is your choice?

walk me through how he is not lynchbait material
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:23 am

In post 2131, Titus wrote:I have been. There have been numerous requests to lynch someone we all can agree on. I'm not voting town but I'll go down to my second or third choice to lynch scum. I'm not lynching anyone on that list as I don't want dead. Is there a decent chance I'm wrong because I have so many townreads? Yes.

I don't know why you don't feel engaged when my stance is pretty clear and I tried to stop the town v town that was you and Macaroni.

you have been shouting at people to lynch who you want. there is no refinement when it comes to working with your townreads.

I have done this. muffina is doing this right now in his trollish way. but town needs to coalesce otherwise we will lose.

I can't handle another town loss right now.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 am

In post 2136, Majiffy wrote:Of course you'd actually know all of this if you'd been keeping up.

nice discredit

In post 2137, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2134, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
walk me through how he is not lynchbait material

Why do you think I'm lynchbait material?

cos you are?

ika thinks you are newbscum and from ika's perspective he thinks the game is easily solvable. it makes me lean town on ika but he is useless when it comes down to working with townreads or anything outside of his mindset. cos he simply won't.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:36 am

In post 1679, Titus wrote:1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)* - Don't kill
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*, lean town, don't kill... recent posting improved again
4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)* Conflicted. Gut says don't kill but would be great information boost/
5. Majiffy* - LET HIM LIVE FOREVER
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)* LET THEM LIVE FOREVER
8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)* don't kill, but wouldn't cry if he was dead (null)
10. borkjerfkin* Don't kill
11. Toogeloo* Don't kill
12. SnowStorm* Don't kill
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree* Don't kill
14. RubikAshtray* Go ahead and kill if you want
18. Brian Skies* Don't kill
20. ika* LET LIVE FOREVER. HAS UTILITY TO SHAKE UP GAME. --- I still feel this way, but I'm not 100% sure he's town. If scum, he'll have to keep gambiting and that will bite him in the ass eventually

there is this whole list of people you are ignoring

again why is that?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:45 am

In post 2150, Majiffy wrote:See first Mollie gets dumb then Majiffy has to be mean and then Mollie gets defensive and then Majiffy is condescending and then Mollie sees the light.

for the longest time when majiffy said I was dumb it was a scumtell of his.

mala might remember it, it happened in venny's game I think. gears of war

majiffy is scum, it really is just a matter of figuring out his partners.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 am

In post 2158, Rogue wrote:So ehm Mollie what reach out did ns ignore?

Also I feel weird being your second person to come too especially when you know you keep using that excuse about not to scum hunt me because I'm sensitive. When it's not really true.

Did you roll scum this game?

~Rogue

yes of course i did. that is why muffina is letting me post so much and even quoted a post to metal from 1 of my scumgames.

I even have the scum meta to prove it.

you melted down in maniacal. in a big way. I stay away from you regardless of alignment. it is why I sheeped notty's read on you in wicked. cos there were a bunch of metldowns in progress but notty was like "oh no, malatown!" and I bought it.

/bitter

what you have is me not being able to find town and work with them.

that is pretty straighforward altho I am waiting on borky
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:04 am

In post 2169, Desperado wrote:
Clusk92 didnt respond to his prod and has likely site flaked. Replacing him ASAP

how about a vc?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

In post 2172, Titus wrote:Speaker, I'm perfectly willing to work with you. There's a huge stack of people I'm willing to vote. You just keep wanting to vote my townreads and not explain why they are scum... :(

metal shld be obvs.

why is he a townread of yours?

start there
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

In post 2256, Titus wrote:People are accusing you of parroting me and me being vulnerable of intellectual buddying. I know I am so I'm being real patient with that read. Given I suspect scum have day chat and would therefore be familiar with my weaknesses, that goes double.

pretty sure majiffy said that snow was parroting me.

there is some burying shit going on itt

@ mala

I am scumclaiming.

can you fucking lynch me now? shit or get off the pot
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 am

In post 2225, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is a scummy as fuck claimed VT. This much resistance seems really unnatural. I think she's either scum or scum want her around to keep the distraction going.

I am so good with her lynch right now you have no idea.

cos she is an awsum scumhunter and I fear her
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am

In post 2274, Titus wrote:I'd be shocked if I lived to see tomorrow, so I'm going to make sure we get today's lynch right.

Oh and Mollie, I'll grab you the fucking posts... and we'll see who is right, you or me.

it shld never be a contest between us...that isn't how a town win works.

if you are town then we work together.

I asked you about metal. I didn't see a response if I did it got buried with the calamitous shitposting that occurred.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 am

In post 2280, Rogue wrote:Majiffy assuming snowstorm flips scum do you think mollie is scum for trying to bait mala to move our vote off the wagon as well as hard defending him

I am a scum pr can you lynch me now
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 am

In post 2284, Majiffy wrote:Mollie you went back to ignoring me.

cos you are shitposting and you know it but what is bad is that you are doing this consciously.

and i don't think you are town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am

In post 2289, Titus wrote:I've made plenty of comments regarding ULF.

gun to your stance is?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 am

In post 2299, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, where is your vote on Titus?

here:

VOTE: titus

I am trying to help scum by pointing out the shitposting and not trying to help town at all.

cos town is fucking getting buried.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:23 am

In post 2307, Majiffy wrote:Mollie if you want me to shut you out this game I really will and then you'll know what it's like for me not to work with you or acknowledge you whatsoever.

you already shut me out. *empty threat*

snow like eek has not done anything objectively scummy and you know this.

meanwhile you ignore titus misrepping the parroting that you are trying to push and rogue's blatant fucking misrep of a game that I never played in and this looks like scum shitposting trying to bury any reach out to town that was given.

and you wonder why I am upset?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 am

In post 2315, Majiffy wrote:Sure.

Or your way out. One or the other.

if you are town then work with me

how is snow scum? I already said what stood out to me. there is literally nothing in our hood to go on like the convo there just stopped.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:50 pm

stop it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 pm

ya. totes mcgoats

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

In post 2429, Titus wrote:Coordinated hydra dissonance? Huh?

this is exactly what we are doing.

I am so glad we have you here to figure this out

this is not town trying to grab your attention at all
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:00 pm

ftr, i'm 20 pages behind (thanks, btw, guys, glad the pace has slowed down) so you should really just assume any post coming from this account that isn't this one is mollie

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:11 pm

your welcome!

~ muffina
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:14 pm

pretty sure our vote is on ulf altho it pains me

after that it gets down to feu

after that it gets down to majiffy
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 pm

In post 2435, Speaker for the Dead wrote:pretty sure our vote is on ulf altho it pains me

after that it gets down to feu

after that it gets down to majiffy

oh wait! our vote is on you

it shld be on ulf

VOTE: ulf
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #150) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 pm

In post 2436, Majiffy wrote:Hey mollie

Hey

Address what I asked of you or shush

hhmm?

did I not answer you?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #151) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 pm

In post 2440, Majiffy wrote:Stop relying on a 5 page hood and look at the fucking 2,300 posts here.

Snow has done nothing to progress the gamestate. Sat with safe reads. Given themselves plenty of outs.

a lot of people have done this. I don't see why you find snow in the particular.

When pressured, they discredit the wagon and then ignore it, hoping it will go away. As soon as you give them a chance, they hop on me and push an OMGUS read that has absolutely no backing in their ISO, parrots everything you've said, offers no original thought.

When called out on all of that, they deflect and lie.

There is absolutely nothing fucking town about them and lots of things fucking scum. Jesus just read the last 5 pages again.

snow thinks that I am his jesus and that makes my paranoia factor go haywire. but wtf.

when I say I can't find town I srsly can't find town in this game.

so I am good with muffina trolling like a champ and us just being unnoteworthy.

if you are town then help me.

we are in a hood with snow. if objectives be damned then I really need to know your thoughts other than the past few pages that are wasted on gif finding. cos all that does is remind me of tr which is a bunch of burying of shit.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #152) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 pm

hey notscience

I'm town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:33 pm

In post 2453, SnowStorm wrote:Which is really dumb considering I can't even tell your heads apart.

all of our posts are one head cos one of us hasn't posted yet but I am telling that head to start posting cos it is getting hard to keep impersonating him
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 pm

but we were town in wicked. relax. I am just having fun and I promise you I am town and you can trust me. I would not lie to you

I will tell muffina to get in here and post if you want but he is letting me post lots and that should tell you I am town cos you know I hate scum and I think I am awful at it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:08 pm

well I am town and I am getting really stressed over this game and I am telling muffina on skype how awful this game is making me feel and he is telling me to stop reading the game and go take a walk or something

I am feeling like crash and burn mode right now and your not helping
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 pm

actually

let's play

VOTE: MAJIFFY

give me a bit of time to finish reading the shitfest that happened this morning and then we get down to business
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:53 pm

ITT your reads are fucking shit and you should feel awful for having them
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #158) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 pm

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm

you get to deal with me for the next until whenever i fucking feel like telling mollie to post again
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 pm

btw nati, i am around for most of today and i am planning on doing stuff here. i want to talk to you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:02 pm

In post 2470, Rogue wrote:itt Idgaf what you say about my reads Chief scumfuck!

yeah i'm not actually interested in talking to someone who is so fucking awful at mafia that you can't read mollie, who is one of the most transparently obvious players on this site

go sit in a fucking corner and let the adults talk for a while

your reads are so fucking awful you don't even deserve to post in a game i'm in

fuck off
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm

like you're so fucking awful at this game that you still haven't figured out how obvious it is that mollie is town

how

fucking

bad

are

you?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm

that alone is reason enough to write off anything else you say as nonsense

so

your reads are worthless

stop posting until you stop being shit at this game,

tia
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm

and i meant that in the nicest possible way, of course

i hope i didn't offend you
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:10 pm

no. i have a better idea

how about you and majiffy and everyone else who's fucking awful at this game stop posting 20+ pages of bullshit a day

because your reads are dog shit horrible

like honestly

you think we're scum and you think snowstorm is scum

us aside (because WIFOM and SELFMETA and all that bullshit that you'll use to try and justify youre fucking terrible ineptitude at getting reads), what's your reasoning for the snowstorm read? is it the same as majiffy's? because his reasoning for the snowstorm read (and other reads he's talked about) is so shit it's making it hard to believe there's even a chance he's town
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 pm

how are you so god-awful at mafia, notscience? rofl
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 pm

how the fuck do you think this is mollie? mollie isn't posting anymore. she's been complaining to me all morning about how shit this game is. i told her to stop posting and go do something for a while.

now you get to deal with me and i am not happy because i am not getting enough sleep lately and i didn't want to have to deal with a game with dumb fucks who think 100 pages in 4 days is a good idea
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

rogue wrote:And I sure as hell won't leave because some cocky sob called me awful at this game

i honestly don't care

you can continue being bad

it just makes all the shit-talking i get to do to you in post-game all that much more fun
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm

In post 2495, Titus wrote:Mala, just detach. Let's say she's right for sake of arguement that you me bork and majiffy have all agreed to lynch town. That starts narrowingdown our options on where to proceed next.

The mindfuck is designed to get you to act scared. Less impulsive people get scumread.

In post 2500, Titus wrote:I agree but I think it's a long term bait. He knows you won't unvote his buddy so he's planting subconscious doubts.

It's precisely why I hate naked comments of Player X is scum without a reason.

really? you have switched to us as being scum cos of...why?

can we fucking lynch titus already

rogue
- it is embarrassing that you can't tell muffina and I apart especially since how much you pride yourself on knowing my game.

I told muffina that I was in crash and burn mode. cos I kind of am.

it isn't cos we are scum cos we aren't. do you wanna know why?

is because of posts like this:

In post 2490, Rogue wrote:what's really interesting is how they interact with bork

Mollie reaches out to him

muffin pushes him away

It's to confuse the fuck out of him because they're terrified he'll read them right and find them to be scum

when what actually happened was muffina peed on borky I stepped in and said, "hey borky! lets be town together!" and borky then said he would be back later so i am waiting for him and muffina has left him alone.

like that is where things are at right now but you both were too busy having a blast with scum to notice that is actually what happened (I mean just look it up! THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED) cos you wanna talk about taylor swift and pizza toppings or something. like there have been 20 pages of shitposting which is the biggest scumtell ever and you 2 have helped it a ton.

I am saying can we stop that shit and look at who else is around us and draw them in cos scum are completely and totally dominating the game. I can tell cos of how I am being emotionally effected by it.

this is what kuribo said about me in graveyard:

Kuribo, in Dead Thread wrote:
I've learned something about mollie, and she may disagree with me when she reads this, but it's an observation I have nonetheless:

mollie very heavily relies on a town bloc to function for several things-
1- to bounce reads off of
2- to feed off of and into their energy
3- to get a read on them and narrow down her suspects
4- to coalesce the gamestate

to an extent all players do this, but you'll notice one of the first things mollie does in games is reach out to the players she knows in order to feel them out. Then, she reaches out further to her town reads. Once a bloc starts taking shape in her mind, she now has a vast wealth of knowledge at her disposal--- she can read and be read--- and mollie as town operates like this almost without fail.

One thing I'm discovering is that I feel like her interest level wanes if you cut her off from her town reads. Isolate her and she becomes frustrated with less people to hear her out and to be heard themselves. She can bounce back from that, sure, but it'll take some adjustment.

She seems "off" because DGB, FG and I were scum, Mastin and AP were lynched against her wishes, Brian and Titus were killed, BROs was removed as per his role PM, and other than Sven she has no one left that seems interested in interacting with her anymore. And it doesn't help that the shift change mechanic had already cut her off from 50% of the game anyway.

That's just my opinion.

I am feeling cut off by the spam/shitposting.

I have had you as a townread for a while. that is why I am treating you as town. that is why I have called you town. if you are not town it wouldn't surprise me cos you are ignoring my reachouts and I don't know what to do with that.

I am reaching out to borky cos I think he is capable of weaving together the few sane town strands that this game has. I think toog can do this too which is why I reached out to toog.

it is too bad that neither will see it cos it is fucking buried.

town are getting fucking buried.

and I am not sure what I can do to open your eyes and see what is going on if you are town.

muffina is cracking. he cracked in tales and people are so scared of his scumgame that he was vigged n1 and town lost horribly. I am telling you he is cracking now. he is banging on about another wall post of doom.

we are both at the point where we don't give a shit if you lynch us or whatever. but ffs once we are dead listen to what we have said.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 pm

when did i impersonate mollie?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 pm

i don't care about bork

he overreacted and told me to stop being an asshole to him when i didn't even say anything to him specifically

the conversation was equivocal to

bork: "man i really wish there wasn't so much pollution in this world"
muffin: "well maybe you should stop littering"
bork: "WTF? STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE TO ME. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROBLEM"

*shrug*
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 pm

mollie thinks she's scum. i see the stuff titus is doing (basically OMGUS and capitalising on opportunities to call people scum when popular opinion shifts that way) and i'm giving titus the benefit of the doubt that she's just that bad at being town that it's not necessarily significant. but i am thinking of writing a wall post that will put you to shame soon so i will prob talk about that and other stuff when i get around to it
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:38 am

hi borky!

I have been waiting for you. muffina and I are ironing out some reads still. he is working on a big long post but he is still 15 pages behind in reading everything more thoroughly.

what do you think of mac&cheese? what is your current view on titus? muffina has her as town but I am finding the arrogance and the hyper posting to be over the top. I am trying to keep muffina away from rogue cos they are a townread of mine.

feu looks like they have been marinating pondscum.

can we discuss reads?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am

In post 2530, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm still reading. i'm on p90

In post 2531, zMuffinMan wrote:though i doubt you're going to like what i have to say when i catch up!

etc
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:20 am

OK. First things first, stuff unimportant to the current game state but still potentially important going forward. This was the plan I came up with in pregame for how we should approach this day phase:

Spoiler:
READ THIS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

• Do not RVS vote
  • Do not vote AT ALL this day phase (will explain this later in this post)

The first 24 hours of this game is for deciding game strategy, you are free to scum hunt in that time, but DO NOT put down any votes.

If you haven't already, read the game rules.

For the first day phase of this game, I will be keeping track of a FoS system. The way this will work is I (or mollie if she's keeping track) will be posting frequent FoS counts - your job is to FoS people instead of voting them. Treat the FoS like a vote for all intents and purposes and when the number of FoSes is X (where X is the number of votes required to lynch a player), then we vote for that player and lynch them in such a way that it allows one of the neighbourhoods to achieve their objectives.

This plan is (potentially) only for the first day phase to achieve the fifth objective for all neighbourhoods (this depends on who is lynched and whether they are part of a neighbourhood, of course). After that, you can proceed as normal.

The first and second objectives are the difficult ones, the third and fourth objectives are relatively easy by comparison, and the last objective will happen no matter what if we follow this system.

I am personally of the opinion that is a good idea for one neighbourhood to reveal themselves so that we can co-ordinate the third and fourth objectives for them in the first day phase (assuming we actually lynch scum, of course). But this is up to each individual neighbourhood to decide, I guess.

Also, any votes I see from this point onwards, I will assume they are scum who is trying to disrupt the final objective and policy lynch them.

It never got posted because I am bad with timezones (I googled EST timezone and it said 12pm EST is 3am my time, so I set my alarm for 2.55am thinking I'd wake up, copy paste, go back to sleep, everything fine... Except apparently google sucks balls at timezones or I suck balls at adding and subtracting and the game opened at 2am my time instead of 3am and by the time i got to the thread it was 3 pages in and everything had gone to shit so I figured I'd deal with it when I was better rested)

There's also a couple minor things wrong with the plan that I noticed after the game started. For one, I didn't actually realise the entire game was split into 4 neighbourhoods, I was assuming it was 4 neighbourhoods of varying sizes and that some players might not be in a neighbourhood, which apparently isn't the case, meaning it was actually impossible for all the neighbourhoods to achieve the fifth objective D1.

Regardless, I think it's still an OK plan for D2 if we don't want to have to selectively scum hunt within a particular group but do want to keep track of votes in a way that can hold people accountable. It will require someone playing to keep track of the FoS counts (I'll do it if we're still around tomorrow).

Also I think a zero tolerance policy should be taken on anyone who fucks up from tomorrow onwards in regards to the fifth objective because there really is no excuse for it.

I'm open for ideas on how to tweak it if anyone has any but keeping track of a FoS system works for all intents and purposes, I think (even though it will mean there's one neighbourhood that doesn't achieve the fifth objective by the end of tomorrow)

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm still only at page 80. I started reading the game around the time it was 60 pages in because I was busy in the first 48 hours and didn't have the time to sift through the 50+ pages that developed before the game was 48 hours old at the time. I skimmed some parts but for the most part I did read the entire thing.

I had Mac/Cheese, Rogue, Eek, bork, Toog, Venmar, Nero, Ika town with lesser town reads on SnowStorm and Titus and maaaaybe SKOT if I squint. I think there's a very good chance of scum in {Majiffy, Feu et Vol, Ultimate Life Form} and there's a lot of other players who either haven't posted enough for me to really get a read on or nothing they've posted has really struck a chord one way or the other. Mollie differs from me slightly in that she's had this raging boner for Titus and Mac/Cheese scum for a while now (she still thinks Titus scum, she's changed her mind on Mac/Cheese kinda sorta as far as I can tell but still a little paranoid I think)

I had a very, very minor pregame town read on Mac/Cheese for stuff they were talking about pre-game (there was some flavour speculation that looked somewhat genuine and they seemed rather loose and comfortable in the way they were talking pregame - nothing special here, though). I was a little weirded out when they started calling for flavour claims in the neighbourhood QT because I hadn't read the game thread at the time and it was coming out of nowhere. Their in-game posting made me feel a bit better about them because they're one of the few players that actually looked to be trying to figure things out and wasn't just jumping on anything that fucking moved like most of the rest of the game has been doing. I was *pretty* sure they were town when they started attacking us for flavour stuff but mollie was getting really silly over flavour stuff and some meta-based read that she explained and I thought was way off given what I'd read. More recent posts, both in game and behind the scenes are making me a lot more comfortable with calling them town even though mollie is still getting all paranoid about the weapon X stuff being an organisation in the flavour (I've just given up even trying to explain this to her and it's not important in the grand scheme of things because we're unlikely to push Mac/Cheese any time soon anyway).

Rogue I've read about 30 or 40 of their posts, thought they looked town enough that I started skimming the rest of their posts. If they're scum, I expect it'll become obvious in the long run anyway, so I'm really not interested in thinking about that right now and mollie is pretty firm on them being town as far as I can tell. Notty, Notty, the little man with the red and yellow car is going to taper off and make it super obvious he's scum if he's actually scum, and if he's actually town then Notty, Notty his tinkling bell means the happiest little fellow in all Toy Land. I do really think his current reads are fucking worthless and I'll probably be ignoring him for most of the game because he's unlikely to get better reads any time soon - I am more than happy with just laughing at his incompetence in end game. Conversations on skype about them have been sparse (it's pretty much been nothing but "rogue town" and "yeah")

Eek is like super duper obviously town from my perspective and I don't really understand how anyone can have him as a scum read. Even if we were to set aside the stuff with the plan and him thinking a self-lynch was a good idea and offering himself and the manner in which it happened and the things he was saying at the time all pointing to him being town (which they do)... Even without that stuff, I think the way he's been approaching the game in general has looked town. For example, the stuff with questioning the neighbourhoods about metal/mastin mentions early on I think was far more likely to come from town thinking they were onto something than scum being randomly inquisitive for whatever reason. His demeanour in general is also coming across as town (there's a certain confidence about his posts that looks like it's coming from town trying to get shit done). Also, I liked that wall where he explained why he flipped on titus and why he thought Feu et Vol was scum (even though it was more of the former and less about the latter, iirc, since the Feu mentions were rather short or maybe I am just remembering it wrong).

bork is being bork. When I played against him in FakeGod's Touhou Upick2 I actually found it rather annoying that he was playing a sit-back-and-make-observations style of play mostly because the observations were, for the most part, accurate and it's really hard to do anything about someone who plays like that when you're scum and he's not giving you room. He's doing the same thing here and I've either agreed with the conclusions he came to or at least understood and followed the thought process where I wasn't in agreement. I really wasn't trying to be abrasive to him before he started responding to me like I was intentionally being a dick. I think what I said about the way he was treating the objectives was true and it is one major thing I fundamentally disagree with him about (even though he acknowledged it was a high risk high reward thing, I just don't see the logic in ignoring a town read on someone to pursue objectives). And I really wasn't directing the stop posting comment at him, it's just that he was the one who mentioned he wanted Nati to post and I know better than anyone that Nati most likely hasn't read shit this game because of the number of posts in this game in such a short period of time. But I've decided to stop even interacting with him because I know I can be overly hostile and mollie wants to work with him so she can talk to him instead. It's kind of funny that Notty thinks this has anything to do with anything outside of a clash of personalities, but hey, that is why Notty is best treated like he isn't even in the game.

Toog I'm calling town because while there wasn't really any protown motivation in doing what he did, I can conceive of the town motivation coming from someone who was frustrated with the game state and not really thinking clearly (this would have been a good fucking time to use the FoS system, by the way). And I just don't see it as very likely that Toog-scum makes such a bold move that is extremely likely to backfire on him (and almost did seeing as he got run up for it) purely for the sake of ruining objectives for a single day phase (which, let's face it, wouldn't even matter if Toog was scum and got lynched for it because that is the same as town buying a day phase anyway). I'm reading the arguments Nero's putting forth about opening up the lynch pool and I think they're really meh. I understand Nero's issues here but I don't think it's something Toog-scum was aiming for. I think the indignation and general attitude he's shown in this game are far more likely to come from town than scum and at the very least I'm not interested in pursuing him any time soon. I will fucking murderise him if he does it again tomorrow, though.

Venmar being Venmar. Nothing he's written has come across as looking like it comes from scum-Venmar. I do believe the fact he didn't read his role PM properly (which is why I asked Desp to do what he did before the game started and remind people to read their PMs properly since we almost missed it, too) and I think this makes it a lot more likely that Venmar is town than scum (I also think this is a point in favour of Nero town since the way in which Nero admitted he didn't realise he had a neighbour PT also came across as town - I've been considering asking for a list of all players who didn't post at all in QTs pregame because I actually think it's possible all of them are town but I'm worried about putting too much stock in this when it's also possible scum just didn't post pregame /rant). I see posts that give me minor good vibes here and there from Venmar and I like his interactions with Titus.

Nero. My favouritest player of all. Apart from the thing with not realising he had a neighbour PT being a potential town tell, for the most part I've liked the way Nero has been approaching the game. The setup speculation is looking like it's coming from town, the way he's approaching certain reads I'm somewhat meh about but I'm attributing that to Nero being Nero and if I squint hard enough I can actually see where he's coming from on a lot of reads even if I disagree with almost all of them. e.g. I'm not sensing scum intent in the way he's pushing Toog, especially for the opening up the lynch pool stuff, but I do think it's really misguided. inb4 Nero says he thinks I'm scum for calling him town. mollie's been calling him obvtown for a while, I didn't really ask where the read came from though because I am mostly in agreement.

Ika I'm writing off as town because there's a really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally special kind of crazy in those posts and I feel if I dig too deep into it I'll never return to the land of the sane. I think the way ika is approaching Titus is most likely town, but apart from that I'm just treating ika as a town crazy cat lady that has that look in their eyes that scares the living shit out of you so you don't wanna go near her.

SnowStorm I don't really get the scum case on. bork's case on him seems to be primarily because of the read progression on Toog, but I don't think that's very strong given it's not unusual for people to talk about misgivings they have on someone despite a town read and his thoughts on Toog are almost, word for word, the exact same shit I said in my skype conversation with mollie. I actually like the way he's giving reads even if it is a somewhat minimalistic approach - it looks like town who's giving opinions but not overly concerned with coming across as super town from it. His reads have also been mostly in line with my own so that helps a bit. There are minor things here and there that I remember reading and thinking were more likely to come from town than scum but I cbf scouring his ISO trying to remember what those things were unless it's an issue (which I suppose it currently is given the wagon on him, so maybe I'll actually do this). I've read over Majiffy's points about SnowStorm and from what I can tell they're a load of generic shit (but then all of Majiffy's reads have been generic bullshit this game so what's new?) I'll probably come back to this in the near future since this wagon looks really fucking derpy from where I'm sitting.

Titus I am really just giving the benefit of the doubt here. Her read progressions here and there looks really opportunistic (the only non-opportunistic thing I remember her doing this game is calling Toog town when she could have potentially pushed him). Her read progression on ika, for example, is a little worrying because she goes from solid town, unquestionably town, etc to muddying the waters in regards to ika and retracting the town read. I haven't read most of the stuff that's happened today so I'm unsure why she's suddenly gone from calling us town to calling us scum but mollie reckons it's bullshit. There's stuff Titus was doing much earlier in the game that I think was more likely to come from town-Titus than scum-Titus but I dunno how much of this is me just giving Titus a free card because she always plays like scum. Mollie had an issue with her "wiki posturing" or something and trying to "discredit" her with lines about how women aren't into x-men but I think that is mollie over-reacting so I'm not thinking too deeply about that. Basically, if it were any other player doing what Titus is doing, I'd probably be lynching them on the fucking spot for it, but I'm giving a bit of leeway to Titus because Titus. *shrug* To some extent, I can see where ika is coming from with suspicion that Titus is faking moon logic (like the whole Nero is being survivlaistic thing, for example) but meh

There's a whole bunch of players in the middle that I don't really remember doing much of anything. I think I've read stuff Brian has written but none of it really left an impression on me and I honestly cannot recall any of his posts prior to the last page where he interacted with me but I think a large part of that is to do with the pace of this game more than Brian's 8===D alignment. Cloud9 is in the same boat here. I've read stuff here and there, but none of it has left much of an impression on me. Gun to head I would call Nati town from the posts I've read but I know Nati most likely isn't reading this game so I don't think the lack of content is going to change any time soon and I don't think the lack of content is alignment-indicative in this case (also the fact that people have reported him AtEing all over the neighbourhood QT is probably a good sign despite the fact some people seem to be calling it scummy). I don't remember anything clusk said. I don't remember anything Rubik said. I don't remember anyone else I may be forgetting.

As far as scum goes, MetalMastin I want to see a lot more from Mastin. MS is doing nothing and his reads look a hell of a lot more like scum-MS going with the flow than town-MS analysing the game. A couple interactions I've had with him remind me a lot of the xenogears interaction I had with him early where he was trying to give off the air of being town while not actually doing anything that's town (note to self: find this conversation for comparison). There was a long period of time where MS was doing nothing but talk about how he's going to catch scum while doing nothing to actually... catch scum... and while I could potentially see this as MS wanting to wait til mastin is around to discuss stuff, I think it's a lot more likely it was MS-scum not wanting to fuck up but still wanting to give the air he's town. The day vig stuff I am really meh on, because (a) choosing ika to fake a day vig on was way out of synch with who he was supposedly scum reading at the time (Titus and Nero) and (b) it looked like something he was trying to do so that people would think "omg he's faking a day vig must be town" more than something he was hoping to learn something from (and the lack of "OK this is what I learned from doing this..." afterwards reinforces my thoughts here). But because it's MS people are just writing him off as standard MS, oh ho ho he always does that - that playing to the scum win con, yeah, he always does that, good ol' MS. Fuck that. This looks like scum MS. Stop writing him off because he's MS. Pedit: the latest posts from MS are pretty much in line with him looking like he is going with the flow (like that was fuck-awful reasoning for a scum read), and now I'm actually interested in seeing how mastin approaches this game.

The town reads on Feu et Vol are like... what the fuck? What has Feu et Vol actually done that looks like town posting? I literally cannot recall a single fucking post they made in the first 60 pages that looked remotely town. Apart from that, it's been a mixture of mildly pushing Titus and coasting on little content. Literally. Don't see where the fucking town reads are coming from. There's nothing there. pedit: They wrote a wall of thoughts on the game in that was mostly about Titus being scum and expressing paranoia of notscience and not much else. Meh. To be fair, the super-saint thing is actually a good point re:Titus and when I read through it initially I was considering the possibility that Titus was being wary of a supersaint because I don't really understand what Titus's refusal to follow along was all about. Meh. Might look over it again at some point after catching up. This is the towniest post I've seen coming from Feu et Vol so far.

As for Majiffy, he's in the same boat as Feu et Vol as far as early content goes. I literally cannot remember his contributions to the game prior to this push he's doing SnowStorm and the reasoning for each of his reads has been so shitfuckingtastic that I don't actually see how it's possible he's town here (like, I am wanting to call him scum purely because if he's town... holy fucking shit...). He's been suggesting that Titus and Eek cannot be town vs town, which I think is setting up a false dichotomy for shit reasons. I've been probing him about it in the neighbourhood thread and the best he can come up with is very generic descriptions about how the dynamic of it and the way people were not involving themselves too much in it made it look like it couldn't be town vs town. I've talked about why I think that's a load of shit in the neighbourhood QT and so far his responses about it have been lacklustre. More to the point, if one of Titus and Eek were to be scum, I'd say it's Titus because I really, really don't understand how Eek could be considered scum from his play. I mentioned this in our neighbourhood QT and was met with the strong and powerful retort, "nuh-uh". I've spent today talking to him about his SnowStorm read because the scum reads on SnowStorm look equally bad to me and his case is about as superficial as it gets here - it's all scratching-the-surface shit and I don't feel like he's doing anything to actually analyse underlying motivations. Also the way he's approaching his read on Metal/Mastin (in that he apparently can't read either head very well but is waiting for mastin to post because...) I think could mean they're scum together. Also don't think the way he's developed a scum read on us looks either natural or genuine. Mollie seems to think that the fact Majiffy is fine with 1v1ing us is a sign that he's town because Majiffy wouldn't push us as scum knowing how emotional mollie gets and thinks Majiffy's read is coming from the fact that he doesn't understand why mollie thinks he might be scum or something. I don't think that's the case though, given the primary source of his scum read on our slot seems to be from Majiffy calling my posts scummy (but failing to ever justify why he thinks this) and I think this is partially because he would feel guilty about actually going after mollie and thinks I am an easy outlet in comparison (which would explain why it's been all about soft-attacking us until I made a point of it recently). It's also not at all surprising to me that Majiffy not only thinks SnowStorm and I are scum, but has also expressed willingness to vote Mac/Cheese when I joked about policy lynching Aronis. Who the fuck scum reads 3 people in a neighbourhood they know to be majority town unless they're not-so-subtly aiming to get rid of the people in the neighbourhood? There's a reason I either don't want to get our governor ability or get it and use it immediately - I do not want it falling into the hands of Majiffy after the rest of our neighbourhood is dead.

Since this post isn't long enough as is, I'm going to pad it with responses as I read through from where I'm up to. Fun times ahead, guys, stay tuned!

Posts like , and from SnowStorm are the type of posts I associate with town more than scum. They're essentially blunt "fuck off"s that come across as town looking to stop the derp rather than scum being cheeky.

In post 2029, Nero Cain wrote:I think you said some pretty questionable things earlier and I asked you about them but then all I got was muffin calling me stupid.

Nah, I called your reads shit. I still think most of the reads you gave at the time were shit (though I'm less certain Titus is town). But then you probably think mine are shit so *shrug*

What did you actually think was "questionable" about mollie's play?

In post 2044, Toogeloo wrote:-Rubik: The person I trust second in our Hood at the moment. It's a neighborhood thing though. He needs to post more in the main thread, but his discussions in the Hood have been some what settling.

Paraphrase plx

might be Nati-town.

point (1) in from Titus is pretty awful and none of that adequately explains the awkward interactions re: hammering eek

and are the first two posts I read today in regards to Majiffy explaining his scum read on SnowStorm and they are the sort of thing I'm referring to when I talk about how Majiffy is being about as generically vague as he can possibly be when talking about his scum read. There's a lot of buzz words and very little in the way of actual analysis. It's a cop-out load of bullshit, even apart from the fact that it's just an awful case anyway.

I also feel like , apart from the fact that it is rather weak, lacks the same conviction he showed in, say, GIF's Touhou game when his desired wagon wasn't taking off (/weak meta argument).

In post 2205, Majiffy wrote:I think we're onto something good with SnowStorm. The entirety of reactions to the wagon has been discredit and flaccid OMGUS.

tbh, when someone writes a pathetic case on me, my reaction is about the same as SnowStorm's. Though my reaction is probably worse because I really let someone know what I think and SnowStorm is being in comparison. PS: Your case is fucking awful and you should feel like a pile of shit for pushing it.

In post 2213, Cloud Nine wrote:But that's our gimmick! I feel betrayed, muffin-sama!

I did it to bring a smile to your face in the midst of this crapfest - it wasn't meant as a betrayal!

Keeping track of and 2239 because, apart from the fact they're stretching really hard to maintain a scum read on Venmar, I'm interested in how Titus goes from thinking this to thinking us/SnowStorm scum in the span of the next 10 pages while dropping the reads she's had for the first 90 pages. . . . If and 2263 are meant to be the catalyst for this shift, then mollie's right and it's a load of shit.

Skimming over the back and forth between Majiffy and SnowStorm now since a lot of Majiffy's points are either stretching really hard (like the point about the lynchbait comments) or just "no u r" shit. SnoWStorm's responses continue to look town.

Skimming through the bullshit taking place on p94/p95

Yeah, whatever, nothing interesting in recent pages except an attempt to attack SnowStorm for a snarky question and a whole lot of fucking derp.

Both heads of Rogue are fucking awful rofl.

And Metal Sonic is still scum who needs to die.

But I would like to bury Majiffy for being either awful or scum first. Pick which one you think he is and make it clear

This ended up being a lot shorter than I thought it would be because I got lazy. Fuck it.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 am

I missed the part where Titus went from thinking SnowStorm was town as town can be to thinking we're scum chainsawing SnowStorm. I saw the vote change for shitty reasons but after that, nothing
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 am

Also I was thinking it's best to lynch from within the neighbourhoods that don't have the sensor/kill-stop abilities so that they can potentially achieve 1-2 objectives today, but I don't remember which neighbourhoods those were and who was / wasn't in them
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

Also there's a reason I don't want to call Feu et Vol town but I want to see how they answer first.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:33 am

Kindly shut up and wait your town. I'll bury you in good time, MS

Unfortunately for you, mastin can't actually call me scum without scum claiming, so you're in a fucking predicament when mastin starts posting
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 am

In post 2534, Titus wrote:I don't really care if you bitch at me, what I care about is wagoning scum. Mollie's been trying to get a huge townblock to separate.

and how am I trying to do that exactly?

your play is so freaking awful it is a struggle to see how it can possibly come from town. I had you as town until you started burying the thread in a plethora of shitposts after saying you weren't going to be around much. you did a 180 snowstorm so fast it gave me whiplash,

you have over 400 posts in this game and
you are a player
I mean you aren't even a hydra. the last time I have seen burying at this level from fery in xeno1 who turned out to be scum *shocker*

you are a large reason why the game is so unreadable. you should some self awareness yesterday morning and I thought yaye muffina can finally catch up but nope there you go shit up the game again.

I am talking to borky and asking him about you cos he modded xeno so he will know why I find it a scumtell and I want his insight cos it might just be that you really are this bad at mafia while thinking you are god's fucking gift to the game. cos quite honestly don't think you are all that great so I am wondering what on earth happened that made you have such a high opinion of yourself.

what's gonna happen is that a bunch of people are going to replace out cos they can't keep up and no1 is gonna wanna read a 100+ d1. this concerns me cos it will harm my team. I have seen this happen a million times and makes sad and angry that I am going to have to watch it happen again. you however don't seem to care which is a pretty selfish approach if you are town.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

I actively remember certain details of all the games I play (even the ones I wish I could forget). So yes, I remember the interaction we had early in Xenogears, and without checking exactly it was somewhere around p20 that the exchange I'm thinking of happened (maybe p23 or something).
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:44 am

In post 2537, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2527, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I have been waiting for you. muffina and I are ironing out some reads still. he is working on a big long post but he is still 15 pages behind in reading everything more thoroughly.

Titus was hitting a lot of gut town notes early on even though I hate pretty much all her reads (like Venmar is one of my strongest townreads). I don't think the arrogance and over-the-top-ness really reads scum to me. I'd like to probably not lynch her today.

Mac and cheese has not done anything useful to the point where I actually forgot them in my reads list. Don't really care if they die but I wouldn't take it to the bank.

Feu read was town early and I guess is deteriorating due to lack of engagement. What's overtly scummy from him?

I'd probably take town Rogue to the bank at this point, yeah, but honestly it should be incredibly apparent lategame what alignment notscience is.

Talk to me about your Majiffy read.

rogue is a strong townread I just don't understand why they are ignoring all of my reachouts. I wish muffina wasn't mean to notty cos that is gonna make things difficult. when notty and I are both town we work together and I am missing that.

muffina has him as scum and I understand why since he hasn't done dick in our neighbourhood and muffina thinks snow is town but I am kind of leaning that his 1v1 looks a little townish. majiffy knows how emotional I am and how likely I am to blow up in games so I think scummajiffy would likely not do that when he knows that I am going through some personal shit right now.

muffina has feu covered but last night it felt very much like scumbeast from quicklynch game.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 am

and yet you missed me directly quoting something from her ISO in that game, for word!
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 am

In post 2568, Ultimate Life Form wrote:youuuuuu
SNIP

so there you are IMPERSONATING MOLLIE AND COPYING HER SCUM ISOS

al lot of my hydra partners do this. nacho, bert, desp, mac have all done this at different times. they like to troll me. muffina being the giant troll that he is impersonating me doesn't surprise me.

that is why most people just refer to my hydra as mollie unless my hydra partner makes a really strong presence. ask borky it drove him nuts that after we were dead everything from lush life was referred to as "mollie". I think its funny.

@ borky

muffina has a good point about majiffy. any insight into titus burying the game?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 am

btw i dunno if it was mentioned by someone else in our neighbourhood but our governor isn't strictly preventing a lynch, it's redirecting a lynch, which i think is a lot more negative utility and i do not want us having the ability readily available later so if we do complete the objectives, i want whoever is alive in our neighbourhood to be forced to use the governor immediately

it's just too powerful an ability if there's scum in our neighbourhood and they have it near endgame since there doesn't seem to be any sort of xylo restriction
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 am

I can directly paraphrase the entire neighbourhood QT if necessary. Not tonight though because barely awake. mollie can do it if she wants. or Majiffy can if he wants. I'll do it when I wake up if no one else has
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 am

(though presumably if there were actually lies in there, anyone else in the neighbourhood could point them out, so I don't really see what I'd stand to gain from lying)
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 am

titus wrote:Oh one misstatement is implied that I scumread ika. Nope. That's a play to ika.

then what was ?
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 am

i was talking about a single read progression but there were several others i could have also talked about (see: snowstorm read progression, my slot read progression, etc)

i chose ika to illustrate the point because ika has been attacking you all game. if you want to call it a play to ika, then sure, whatever floats your boat
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 am

yeah i will just break down the entire neighbourhood QT and go into more detail about majiffy vs snowstorm and majiffy in general after sleep so that all the facts are actually on the table
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 am

actually one last thing before i sleep

ika's spoiler wall in has a lot of quotes from titus re: ika that illustrate the point well - it wasn't moving ika to "prob town" at all

majiffy wrote:Ok. Then after that we can talk about your transparency issues and why you seem to prefer town in the dark.

also you are fine bringing up whatever you want to, i just realised it should have no effect on how feu answers 2510
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 am

also, wait for majiffy's big gotcha, bork

it's funny because when you think about it, i.e. the fact i even said anything, you'll realise just how hilarious majiffy's biggest reason for thinking we're scum is
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:29 am

In post 2597, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2593, borkjerfkin wrote:Jiffy I've seen so many posts this game that register as town mollie and I don't endorse your push.

Muffin in regards to his excessive posting as Mollie:
Muffin: "I am just fucking with Mala because its fun and I want to see how far I can get away with it"
Maj: "Do you have any idea how annoying you are?"
Muffin: "Does that mean we make a good team?"
Maj: "If annoying everyone is your plan then sure"
Muffin: "That was part of my plan yes I thought that was obvious"

They are literally making themselves harder to read on purpose. 'for the lulz'.

AND THEN PROCEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW TRANSPARENT THEY ARE.
In post 2476, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2470, Rogue wrote:itt Idgaf what you say about my reads Chief scumfuck!

yeah i'm not actually interested in talking to someone who is so fucking awful at mafia that you can't read mollie, who is one of the most transparently obvious players on this site

This does not scan and you cannot willfully sit there and say this is town play.

the posts he muffina made where he was impersonating me are clearly troll posts and I think there are only like 3. when it comes to content it is very obvious to tell us apart. muffina was referring to me being a fairly easy player to read and you know it.

yeah you are scum.

@ borky

I told muffina early on that I thought majiffy was scum but muffina wasn't convinced and wanted to wait. I thought his 1v1 me might be townish but muffina explained some things to me and I am back on the right track.

this is 1 of those times where you will just have to trust me. please do.

I know that how I process the game is very different than how you do so. you can bond with muffina over it cos he is having the same experience as you did in lush.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm

In post 2647, borkjerfkin wrote:I don't fucking like this at all. That's a horrible case and you should fucking see that Jiffy.

I love you borky.

muffina has been thinking there was an info leak from our neighbourhood for a good bit wrt feu. that is why he keeps pestering feu to answer his questions. which so far they have not done.

I have majiffy/feu/titus so far for scum so far. nasty rash dropped a helluva relative scumtelll he has that muffina isn't putting too much stock in so I will probs just leave nasty rash to him.

@ notty

I think you owe me for wicked and I am calling in on that now. I am sorry that muffina was mean to you and that I was not around to prevent it. you and I navigate the game in the same way that is why you are so easy for me to read. consider this an official reach out with a parade.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm

In post 2653, Nero Cain wrote:jesus fucking Christ titus, your reasons for suspecting everyone is pure shit and you are being really stubroon and not helping town and I think you are nothing but a huge ass distraction. So I want to utility lynch.

If you flip town then scum are prob in like SKOT, Mac, Toog, ULF and C9.

I still say toog is town. I forgot ulf but yeah they are scum too.

I think is being a huge distraction on purpose.

majiffy is scum.and most likely a scummate with how reacted to muffina's post. she panicked. much like she has done when we were scum together when I got ran up.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

breakdown of our ISO for confused individuals who have trouble telling the difference between the one who calls you all fucking morons and the one who doesn't say that but is really hard to tell apart

ISO#0-ISO#22 mollie
ISO#23 me
ISO#24-ISO#34 mollie
me <- my first attempt at mollie impersonation, obviously this was fairly dark humour so i don't expect it to appeal to everyone's sense of humour, and obviously it was designed to confuse people because mollie was starting to look a bit scummy and i didn't want to give away our alignment here so i thought i'd town it up while pretending to be her
ISO#36+37 mollie
ISO#38-56 me <- a impersonating mollie / directly copy pasting a mollie quote from one of her scum games - obviously my thought here was if i copy paste quotes from her scum games, it will look really town and i hope it worked because those were some really town impersonations of mollie
ISO#57-68 mollie
ISO#69 me
ISO#70-#74 mollie
ISO#75 me
ISO#76 mollie
ISO#77-81 me
ISO#82 mollie
ISO#83-#106 me <- was a mollie impersonation, specifically because it was really obvious mollie was scum so i thought maybe if i posted town things and pretended to be her this would make us look town, #102 was pretty town so i thought it would work
ISO#107-#108 mollie
ISO#109-#113 me
ISO#114-#115 mollie
ISO#116 me
ISO#117 mollie
me <- pretending to be mollie to fuck with metal sonic, also because of the vast amount of content in this post and me wanting people to think mollie made it so it looked more town
- me again <- totally, completely unintentional hydra slip where i accidentally showed i was impersonating mollie that wasn't in any way designed for humourous effect
ISO#121-#143 molloe
me <- signing an insignificant post ~mollie because of the vast amount of content in it and i wanted to make sure people thought it was mollie to trick them into town reading us
ISO#145 mollie
me <- same deal as #144, there was just so much content in it and i thought i could trick people into thinking i was mollie. devious and cunning plan
mollie <- mollie impersonating me very well by confusing "your" and "you're" - it's almost seamless how well she can impersonate me. omg
ISO#148-#151 mollie
ISO#152-#168 me <- and were mollie impersonations which i admitted to in the neighbour QT because i thought, you know what is a good idea? if i try to confuse people by making them uncertain what head posts what and then reveal it because that is always smart play when you're trying to deceive someone
ISO#169 mollie
ISO#170-#172 me
ISO#173 mollie
ISO#174-179 me
ISO#180 mollie
ISO#181 me
ISO#182 mollie
ISO#183 me
ISO#184 mollie
ISO#185-192 me
ISO#193-195 mollie

and this is obviously me

~mollie
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:40 pm

In post 2669, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2665, borkjerfkin wrote:And it's basically frustration that they can't figure out what is coming from mollie/muffin and asking me how I'm so sure both of who is who (usually pretty easy when it's mollie, I mistook a muffin post for mollie I think once though) and that they're town because if they were town why do the trolling thing at all.

Muffin is trolling because he can get away with it. Mollie is avoiding doing anything protown. Like avoiding answering anything regarding my Snow argument
twice.

And continuing to do so.

your snow argument is shit and you know I ignore retarded argument.

and the 3rf post that you posted was from me not muffina.

you thinking that we are scum cos muffina was trolling when you are giant troll yourself plus I am pretty sure you have seen nacho do it and mac is you basically scumclaiming cos while you sometimes can be pretty derpy as with who you think is scum you are not this actually retarded.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

In post 2672, Majiffy wrote:Well that's your misinformed opinion.

nope. I am pretty that I have been trying to nix the shitposting, form a town bloc that actually has town on it, stop retarded from happening and hunting scum. like why the fuck are you staying from metal? normally you would be crawling all over him for the shit he has doen but you are completely staying away from him and I find that weird.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm

mollie wrote:muffina has been thinking there was an info leak from our neighbourhood for a good bit wrt feu. that is why he keeps pestering feu to answer his questions. which so far they have not done.

actually was the kind of answer i was looking for

basically what happened is i wrote two posts impersonating mollie yesterday which i admitted to in the QT
a bit later that day feu et vol talks about how i specifically was impersonating mollie and trying to obfuscate things or something when (a) all the mollie impersonations i'd been doing prior to the two posts i admitted to were obvious troll posts and (b) the two posts i admitted to i did so because it wasn't completely obvious they were troll posts

this sparked paranoia in me because i thought maybe someone from our neighbour QT had leaked the fact that i admitted to it (the timing of it was really fucking weird) and feu slipped here
which is why i specifically asked in where feu thought i had slipped, because all of the slips that weren't from yesterday were a lot earlier on in the game (relatively) and they'd posted a lot in between and not brought it up as an issue so it was like, "what the fuck is going on here?" and my first thought was leak + slip

but it's nothing concrete and i can kind of sort of maybe see how the explanation in 2674 makes sense so i'm not interested in pursuing it, tbh. i would have preferred to see a much quicker explanation for it but whatever

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”