AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2517, ActionDan wrote:(AP is quite comfortable voting there as you are aware. [like it or not each carries some responsibility for the other's posts no matter how cray cray. {and AP will get cray cray at some point I garentee it}]).

Yeah, after he joined the hydra I was reminded of his play in myko's cult game a year ago and kind of braced myself.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

@ AD To be clear I am also mad at myself for being a non-presence over the previous few days.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2526, Lord Mhork wrote:Iece I have had arguments all game. I'm tired if arguments now though. I legitimately just want you to be dead because you're so fucking scum and I dont know why no one can see

Do not lie as town. That is what it boils down to.

If you want to use rhetoric as town, that is fine. Just call it rhetoric, though. Don't make shit up. It is scummy.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2534, Lord Mhork wrote:I haven't made shit up. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you just not reading anything I post?

When you said you "didn't care and just wanted me dead," I thought you meant that you were admitting that your voting reasoning was purely rhetorical.

I found it kind of comfortable because the alternatives were either that I read you wrong (and I HATE giving people the benefit of the prior townread incorrectly), or else that you actually thought that I asked AP because mastin intimidated me. Like, what the actual fuck.
In post 2535, Nero Cain wrote:It's slightly amusing that ice is somewhat distancing from his other head. I was also confused why ap and ice were even allowed to hydra after the game started. In other news, Mhork trying to start a AIR wagon is really bad.

1. What do you mean by "amusing"? And it's not "somewhat" -- I am making it extremely salient. I have done this literally since AP replaced in.

2. I asked the Mod and he said yes.

3. What is the relevance of any of this?

4. Why would you be upset about someone wanting to start a wagon on us? You've wanted a wagon on us all day.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Comforting*

I have to submit things like 5 times on this crappy hotel internet.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to log in over and over to clarify that the 4th point to Nero requires no explanation, since it was explained in one of the gazillion posts that came up while I was trying to post in the thread between my internet cutting out.

Hence not posting in the thread much in general until it becomes an emergency.

Hence annoyance at everything, on top of other things.

Sorry.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:43 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Welp, stuff I read last night gives me mixed emotions about this game in a broad sense, so I'm just going to sit back and talk about who is actually scum from now on and not try and actually do anything.

BoP, Mist, HS are excellent lynches that we should actually pursue tomorrow. I kind of agree that the leading wagons today were likely on town. Xof claim wasn't fake so lets let her use her powers and let scum deal with her (or she is accountable for actions if she is scum). Shos meh. Lemni, : |

I still think Egg is scummy which I realize is unpopular.

Mhork is probably town if this is is single-faction; I get the feeling that he has a legitimate scumread on Iec, regardless of how wrong it is.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Oh and I'm back to town on NS. Not that I was really entertaining a scumread on him seriously, but I realize my posting record and his interpretation of it could lead someoneto think otherwise!
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:47 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2622, geists wrote:BMolla's comment makes me kinda want to move back to Xof

OH also this. At the same time though, Majiffy did something similar in House Party and was wrong. Not sure how much I trust setup spec on D1 and Xof's claim post read townish to me, so I'm going to stick with my interpretation on this all for now.
~AP
P-edit: I'd do it obv. But you'll have to get Iec to cast the vote.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Also add Prohawk and MDT into my would0lynch list.
I've gotten a little cold feet about my Nero scumread over the past few game days. He seems passionate and engaged and not afraid to just throw reads out.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

NS is making a point that I approve of.

LEM is at L - 1

Majiffy tunneling on a townie on D1 is like...par. I am starting to question my faith in that town read though.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

geists, do you guys have a read on Prohawk? I kinda think he is scum. Not that he is lynchable Today, but I want someone to actually bring him up.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:00 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

Bad experiment.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

I have no intention of playing this slot alone, I only joined so I could have an activity to do/discuss with Iec. We are texting each other..I offered to stepdown and we ended up just talking about the game reasonably. So I don't know what this means for this slot, I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

--

We both find the Lemni claim to be ~odd~. I had some notions earlier that make me doubt it, and Iec finds a mason waiting so long to claim to be extremely anti-town or possibly just an attempt from scum to draw a CC.

I personally -could- see the logic being from town although I don't see why

1) Lemni is leaving a message for buddies in the thread rather than in their PT.
2) Lemni waited so long to claim as a role whose entire point is to be confirmed town.
3) I'm a little weirded out that the masonry knows its multiball - also why is Lemni outing that another mason is a PR >.>
--

@Dan: What do you mean by 4 masons?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2676, Titus wrote:If Lemi is a mason, that means Lemo's wagon is full of scum.

Can we quicklynch Mist or AngryIcerink please?

This logic doesn't really make sense. Are you saying that lemni being town automatically makes her wagon significantly composed of scum? Why does the mason part matter?

Further, you are proposing a lynch on 2 people off the wagon in the same stride
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:53 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2660, Lemniscate wrote:we have day talk and the way the mod clarified some of our questions, we suspect the two scum teams would too.

I have one more thought that I ran by Iec and he agreed could be salient.

We understand that a mason with daytalk might just infer that scum have daytalk as well, this happens commonly. That isn't exactly what happened here though.

What questions did Lemni ask the mod that made them think scum have daytalk? IMO, the mod should probably not be answering questions that could lead someone to have an opinion on that matter and I can't imagine what questions Lemni would think to ask in the first place that would lead them to this conclusion.

Lemni, can you elaborate?

P-edit: I don't think Lemni was saying she has 4 masons.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:01 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2689, xofelf wrote:And sorry that people don't believe my claim, but I'm telling the truth. I don't know what molla's role has that makes him think I'm lying, but I'm not.

I don't think most people (and Molla/myself in particular) doubt your role claim. Your claim was a bit too specific flavorwise and makes you too accountable to be an outright lie. I belive you could just be a scum JoaT and I think Molla was saying that as well (correct me if I'm wrong).
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2694, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:lemi

Would you mind elaborating on your take on the mason claim for me? Obviously you doubt it, but was curious what you think specifically.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #218) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:38 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2699, notscience wrote:Their stances regarding me made my hair stand on end

I could be wrong, but I don't think Iec has even mentioned you. You only really acknowledged me here other than repeated mentions of comparing me to Tales of You and never really producing any conclusion from that meta comparison (that I noticed at least).

So what about my stance on you do you not like? Or is it really just "there's no way town ap is stupid enough to misread me" based off my (one?) statement about you.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I don't really get your point re 2023 other than "AP called me scum, therefore he is scum". I'm not particularly proud of 2023, especially after being called out by Iec on my playstyle, so take that or leave it. I did get a twinge at something you did when you replaced in that made me :|, but my feeling there was never as strong as I made it sound.

In post 2701, notscience wrote:I was reaching out to majiffy and you tried to stifle it.

Majiffy has spent all Day talking about how Shos needs to die and basically telling anyone who thinks otherwise to screw off. Trying to talk to him about it is/was pointless and won't/didn't lead anywhere.

Re 2625: Ok? See previous comment. Honestly, I think you are being rather egotistical in your read on me.

Re 2633: I don't see what you find weird here. I agree with your post about Shos. It helped convince me that Shos is town, I thought it was an identifiable point. Yes, I did say you were disappointing me in a blanket sense; this point WAS good though so I mentioned it :?

~AP. Ok Im going to stop posting until I've talked to Iec and/or figured out what out plan for this slot is.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2702, notscience wrote:It might just be me not trusting anything you say after Tales

Can't really blame anyone if they did ;).

I did actually say in the scum PT there that I was taking a loan on all future towncred I would ever receive in a game of mafia and burning it to the ground.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (isolation #221) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I'm not voting until tonight since I lost contact with Iec, but based on our conversation today, I think we would probably be in to lynch Lemniscate. He did say (and I quote) "In real games this claim [Lemni's claim] would be unambiguous scum, but some of the dumb has to just be dumb so idk". The context of the 'dumb' is that there is a lot of dumb in this game and Lemni -could- just be part of the anti-town haze.

Regardless, I think we would be on board for that. We would probably both be onboard for Mist; I know Iec was voting her when I replaced in and he mentioned liking my case on her.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2661, HighShroomish wrote:What. The. Fuck.

Also this reaction to the claim left a lot to be desired. I didn't even really notice it until now.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #223) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Things I dislike about the last Mist post.

-Not acknowledging the mason claim in any way.
-Use of the word "quality" in her first sentence. She asks why Shos is town and then strawmans by subtly pointing out that he is not really being pro-town.
-"I don't understand your SUDDEN push on me even though you have been scumreading me" and further refusal to acknowledge the mason claim even remotely.
-Using the deadline to scare away a lynch on herself.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #224) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2731, ProHawk wrote:Look what I found in ISO land. Sorry AP, guess I am not over you calling me a whiny bitch. You POS hypocrite-scum.

I believe I only mentioned it a total of one time and I certainly never complained about no one acknowledging it in response to someone asking me about something unrelated.

You mentioned it multiple times and did outright shutdown someone's question/request because of it.

So I still feel justified.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #225) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2740, Iecerint wrote:AP has characterized my feelings about the current situation accurately.

In terms of course of action, I like what Dan just posted:
In post 2725, ActionDan wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Lemi until another mason (of which there are at least 3) claims.

I think this pretty much also applies to us, except that we aren't actually voting Lemni atm.

Which is relevant to a proper interpretation of Titus's previous post about Lemni's wagon being full of scum => AIR scum.

- Iec

~ AP
also:
In post 2737, Birds of Prey wrote:Your vote isn't doing anything on Goat.

In post 2669, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

I have no intention of playing this slot alone, I only joined so I could have an activity to do/discuss with Iec. We are texting each other..I offered to stepdown and we ended up just talking about the game reasonably. So I don't know what this means for this slot, I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

In post 2710, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm not voting until tonight since I lost contact with Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #226) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

@AP, I'm sorry I got upset. My awful internet here stresses me out and makes relatively trivial things really really get under my skin. :[

Case in point: I was also going to type what Prohawk just typed out, but it is almost impossible.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (isolation #227) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Though, there's also that thing I just texted you.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2750 (isolation #228) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

(@ AP)

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #229) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

K so Lemni is beyond antitown. I have no words to describe just how anti town Lemni is if she's actually town.

I'll consult Iec but wow. I'm in awe.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #230) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

So Leminiscate is bulletproof but no indication of that in role title?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (isolation #231) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2784, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Pretty sure we said we were a somewhat villainous demon way back. I had thought several people had claimed to be town aligned demons.

Several people have claimed this. The common theme was that they misinterpreted that they were millers. The mod clarified that they are not millers. This was a major series of games of events.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (isolation #232) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Where did Lemni claim not being able to be NK'd...?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (isolation #233) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Is your logic that lemni is less likely to be PR-scum, as they were going to let her be lynched without being confirmed?

It's a fine plan as long as the other mason claims VT.

-Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #234) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2795, Nero Cain wrote:So ad and whomever else (moogle?) Were gambiting?

+ common sense and current site meta hint and not solo

Though I guess it is somewhat plausible to have team of 9 + sk

If Lemni is a mason, there are 2 scumteams.

Even if Lemni is not a mason, it is likely that there are two scumteams.

There are only not 2 scumteams if lots of players are dumb (i.e., grossly misreading their PMs in a similar play), and/or some of all of the remainder are scum.

There is no new information making it less likely that there are two scumteams.

Correct me if this is mistaken somehow.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #235) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2801, AngryIcerink wrote:Is your logic that lemni is less likely to be PR-scum, as they were going to let her be lynched without being confirmed?

It's a fine plan as long as the other mason claims VT.

-Iec

And he will if he's a real mason, as he'd be the other shikigami based on the wiki.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (isolation #236) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2803, geists wrote:
In post 2798, notscience wrote:Elaborate

I won't lynch someone I'm townreading.

???

They're going to share an alignment if they claim. That's how Masons work.

The only possibility is if a truly-touched town individual fakeclaims masons with scum to "protect" the mason team, but I doubt you would townread someone so foolish up to this point anyway.

I guess I might be inclined to temporarily shelve the plan altogether if the other person is very very obvtown.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (isolation #237) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2808, Always wrote:No, kikyo and asuka based on the wiki. You are lookin up species

Yes, that is who I mean. The wiki says that they are both shikigami; hence, she's the other shikigami. I couldn't remember if she was Asuka or Asuko off the top of my head.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #238) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

One note is that the mason-y flavor claim means that if scum, either scum have a random fake claim list that happened to include kochi, or they stipulated a type if fake claim and asked for a role for it.

In the latter case, that would mean that Kikyo isn't in the game, as it's a shit mason claim if she is.

If it's the latter, scum must have a huge list of fake claims, as Kikyo/Asuka are useless after Kocho flips scum.

The claim is so bad that I am not sure how much weight to give this though.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Second should be if it's not the latter.*
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #240) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Also of note -- that confirming being able to list he role name could be consistent with getting a fake claim upon requesting one.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Did you even read my post?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (isolation #242) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Cephrir mod meta is probably relevant here.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #243) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Your question is not essential to her alignment for reasons I already listed, but even if it were, it's not far fetched to imagine 1 flavor person on the scum team.

Pedit moggle, the point is about the nature of the fakeclaim. No one would dispute that scum have fake claims. Please read literally 2-3 paragraphs.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #244) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2833, notscience wrote:In FEA cephrir gave us 4 fakeclaims at the start of the game.

OK.

Has he ever done the thing where he lets scum request a fakeclaim on the fly to go with a particular ability fakeclaim?

This is one of the two possibilities listed in the 2-3 paragraphs.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2850 (isolation #245) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2839, notscience wrote:But look at the nowi one that had 2 possible claims

I don't read lemni as the type of scum to claim a pr over vt tho

Daytalk is extremely likely at this point regardless of Lemni's alignment, so it's the opinion of the team as a whole that is relevant.

This is doubly true given the drawn-out and slow nature of her claiming the details.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #246) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2848, notscience wrote:I didn't say certainty, I said bloodthirsty

You appear to lack critical thinking.

Go, and sin no more.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #247) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

You lynch the mason if they're not a mason.

Obvs.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2861 (isolation #248) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2859, Young and Beautiful wrote:Since when are we expected to be okay with lynching mason claims?

I don't understand the Mist wagon at all. She reminds me of me getting wagoned.

Can we lynch shos, please? I'm trying to be nice and sugary-sweet here. That's how you attract flies, after all- right, Titus?

- y -

Probably you should read the previous 2 pages and evaluate whether you think she is a mason.

Thanks!

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #249) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2867, Iecerint wrote:Her claim is an error regardless of her alignment. If she's a town, we have to also imagine big errors from her masonfriends, though.

Aren't you the one who claimed Friendly Neighbor? I'm a little surprised that that doesn't make a mason claim super sketchy to you.

- Iec

In post 2871, Iecerint wrote:I am a little surprised that you (I think?) find bit-by-bit claim elaborations evidence of a town alignment. Town just has to claim what's in their role PM. Scum have to craft things.

Heck, we even know that Lemniscate asked her "mason mates" how to claim, as she said as much in the thread.

She was told secret information by the Mod that made her think that scum had daytalk.

It wasn't obvious to her that claiming the number of mason partners would be an obvious thing to do.

The only argument in favor of Lemni town I can see is the argument from flavor, and that's mitigated to an extent by Ceph's fakeclaim meta.

pedit rofl katsuki, town fakeclaimer extraordinaire. Claim Asoka or go home. I have "reasons" to believe it's pretty sketchy, and I don't even have to be cagey about it.

Unvote; Vote: Lemniscate

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (isolation #250) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:Since
I can't die at night, only by lynch
, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

In post 2768, Lemniscate wrote:I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason

Not to mention the above. You have to explain this stuff as an error either way, though.

Relevant also to interpreting the posts of anyone who posts about the lack of Lemniscate nightkill making the problem deal with itself. :facepalm:

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #251) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2874, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 2871, Iecerint wrote:I am a little surprised that you (I think?) find bit-by-bit claim elaborations evidence of a town alignment. Town just has to claim what's in their role PM. Scum have to craft things.

Heck, we even know that Lemniscate asked her "mason mates" how to claim, as she said as much in the thread.

She was told secret information by the Mod that made her think that scum had daytalk.

It wasn't obvious to her that claiming the number of mason partners would be an obvious thing to do.

The only argument in favor of Lemni town I can see is the argument from flavor, and that's mitigated to an extent by Ceph's fakeclaim meta.

pedit rofl katsuki, town fakeclaimer extraordinaire. Claim Asoka or go home. I have "reasons" to believe it's pretty sketchy, and I don't even have to be cagey about it.

Unvote; Vote: Lemniscate

- Iec

Is that the case?

I find it unlikely scum fakeclaim a 4-man masonry. Especially given this playerbase.

Is everyone in this game allergic to reading the fucking game? Jesus christ.

Please do not try to lead without reading the thread. Please do not make obnoxious fakeclaims as town. I suppose I can't really police you if you're scum, though, because lots of players are making such behavior totally acceptable.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (isolation #252) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2876, Le Cupcake wrote:Also your argument seems to be mostly based on points that indicate that Lem does not know how to claim properly over the fact that it's fucked up scumclaiming.

Hell I've been through this dance before where once I claim-stalled in segments, and got lynched for it as a result D1. Needless to say I was town.

1. AP and I have specifically indicated how otherwise-inexplicable aspects of the claim process -- e.g., having to delay in particular for getting the rolename claim right, clarification from the Mod leading to a belief in scum daytalk (this one was AP), receiving "mason aid" for the nameclaim process -- are totally fathomable if she is simply scum.

I was also the first one to bring up the Mason fakeclaim angle as a counterpoint to investigate, similar to you, albeit only after actually reading the thread. Refer to notscience and Prohawk's posts for relevant Cephrir mod meta.

2. Stop being scummy unnecessarily and you will probably be mislynched less.

NB: If Lemniscate is town, Asoka/"Asoka" will claim and she will not be lynched and/or we will either have two scum down the line. They might even be cross-killed in this case were it not for the bulletproof claim without a bulletproof rolename.

pedit - I think her masons/"masons" were definitely involved in the claim process because she literally claimed as much. This much is not at all a mystery to people who read the ISO you were so proud of.

Given Cephrir's meta for modifying fakeclaims on the fly based on the requests of the scumteam, it is totally not a stretch to imagine any player willing to go back-and-forth with the Mod to make it reasonable. And what do you know -- we have claim-stalling, a phenomenon totally consistent with Mod back-and-forthing!

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (isolation #253) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

@Y&B -- Her secret information is NOT simply that her scumteam has daytalk. This was actually my inference when I skimmed her post too quickly, too. AP pointed out to me that she explicitly said that it was correspondence with the Mod that made her think that scum had daytalk. AP quotes it in one of our posts. This is something else that is only consistent with LemniscateScum. What would the Mod tell masons via a PM that would make it any clearer that scum have daytalk that they didn't already know?

The LemniTown possibility I see here is that she is simply poor historian, which certainly isn't impossible as it probably happened before she replaced in, though her wording doesn't really make it sound that way.

You are mistaken about the ideal strategy for claiming number of masons. If there are 3 masons, mafia can fakeclaim being the "fourth mason." This is extremely standard mafia 101. A caveat is that it's not a huge deal until there's a risk of the real masons being wiped out by the next day phase.

Regarding your first two points, the main other thing I would point out is that Mod quickness isn't that quick when he has to quickly craft a fakeclaim (which I think is most likely what happened given LemniScum, since it explains so much unusual behavior with 1 set-up assumption that is corroborated by Cephrir's mod meta). That can take time. But you're right that this COULD, like the other stuff, simply be a series of poor decisions, much the way that most scummy plays by town that aren't self-conscious attempts to muck up the culture on the site are such decisions.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (isolation #254) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Also I'd like to point out the bulletproof mason claim. Since when are BULLETPROOF MASONS a thing.
~AP

I will say the flavor is literally the only thing making me think Lemni is town at this point. Since basically the mason claim means that the other 2 relevant flavor names (I barely know the flavor, Iec explained it to me) are not in the game / are now wasted fake claims?

And a game with so many slots certainly doesnt have much room for extra flavor names floating around (probably?, I have no idea how big this universe is).

I am going to punch someone in a fit of rage if we end up lynching a bulletproof mason and the other mason(s) don't claim to stop it. Because seriously fuck you if that happens.

P-edit: Also Lemni specifically denied the 4 man mason claim and has actively refused to claim how many masons there are. Flavor would suggest 3 according to Iec.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #255) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2883, Le Cupcake wrote:
I highly doubt that any player in this playerbase sans me would come up with 4-man mason fakeclaim and thus your point is moot.

I'm only scummy as town can't be helped. This however is a bait statement you're making that has zero relevance to the argument at hand that I'm falling for anyways.

1. There is neither a 4-man mason claim nor a 4-man mason fakeclaim in this game.

What probably happened is that Lemniscate decided to claim Mason and Cephrir gave her Asoka as a plausible fakeclaim after an awkward delay. Not rocket science.

Defending Lemniscate sounds absurd at this point IMO because you are relying on so many bad decisions from both Lemniscate and "Asoka" to allow them to be town.

2. My point is that your bad behavior could justify basically any town play as totally normal behavior.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #256) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2885, AngryIcerink wrote:Also I'd like to point out the bulletproof mason claim. Since when are BULLETPROOF MASONS a thing.
~AP

I think the unstated LemniTown apologetics for this is that she inferred that her Undead flavor made her NKproof or something. That is the only explanation I can come up with. That, or lots of players aren't reading her posts very carefully while defending her, which we objectively know has happened a few times.

NB: That the bulletproof masons thing alone would be auto-lynch territory in literally any other mafia game.
AP wrote:I will say the flavor is literally the only thing making me think Lemni is town at this point. Since basically the mason claim means that the other 2 relevant flavor names (I barely know the flavor, Iec explained it to me) are not in the game / are now wasted fake claims?

And a game with so many slots certainly doesnt have much room for extra flavor names floating around (probably?, I have no idea how big this universe is).

I think some people are basically claiming monsters-of-the-week, so most stuff is fair game I think.

I agree with myself about the flavor being the best argument for LemniTown, though Ceph providing the Mason character name upon request can account for this. It also helps explain the need for appropriate "rolename wording" that Lemniscate said her mason friends emphasized (suggesting that LemniScum implies that at least 1 other scum has flavor knowledge or is at least paying close enough attention to know the Town Undead Vanilla Mason wording business, perhaps learning from the xof situation where the order of the word Demon pinged someone).

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #257) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2890, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist

I am okay with this direction however, especially Mist's desire to suddenly hurry up and lynch me, and how active Mist has become near deadline. Weird how that works... (don't consider a lynch on Mist, focus on the deadline! Just lynch that scum girl lemniscate!) That's the scummiest thing I've seen on my lynch wagon.

Wait what. I have been adamant on how I feel like you are town all day, even
pushing
for a Shos lynch. How the hell do you get the idea that I want to suddenly lynch you. This is really odd, and I'm wondering why you are trying to twist up my words like that. Surely it wasn't out of self preservation or that would be really scummy.

The Undead claim really sticks out at me, since I'm sure there is speculation that this faction is scummy. Maybe that's the masons? I don't think scum would go out of their way to claim the probably ostracized faction, so I still believe that Lemni is town, but don't like how she misrepped me.

Both "Demon" and "Undead" are probably not perfectly correlated with alignment. Naraku's faction (confirmed by Moogle) probably has scummy demons, and/or the Band of the Seven faction, who have been speculated as a separate scumfaction but may not be, have Undead. Several players have claimed Demon in this thread already.

We know that certain abilities only work on particular types of characters (e.g., only on Demons, only on Undead, etc). It is my guess that Lemniscate is Undead regardless of her alignment; hence, a positive Undead investigation, for example, would not be incriminating.

BTW:
if anyone is Asoka or Kikyo and NOT Masons with Lemniscate, the chance that she is town drops to 0%
. This starts to be a possibility if she was given Kocho alone as an ad hoc Mason fakeclaim. The more likely case here would be Kikyo being in the game as a standalone. Kikyo might be able to simply kill her at night, though, in such a case.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

^ How possible is it that Lemni's claimed flavor group IS a scumteam and they maybe have other relevant fake claims that she didn't use?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2891, AngryIcerink wrote:I think the unstated LemniTown apologetics for this is that she inferred that her Undead flavor made her NKproof or something.

This would require her entire mason group to be composed of idiots though. Which I guess isn't all that improbable given how they've handled this. :mrgreen:
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2893, AngryIcerink wrote:^ How possible is it that Lemni's claimed flavor group IS a scumteam and they maybe have other relevant fake claims that she didn't use?

I haven't seen all of Inuyasha, but I think Kikyo is more likely to be 3rd party (if not town) than a whole scumteam. Dan and others who know the flavor might be able to judge this better. I know she reconciles with Inuyasha by the end.

Then again, plenty of antagonists have been claimed or crumbed as town rolenames, so who the hell knows for sure. The fact that it was explicitly claimed makes it more likely intended to be perceived as town, though, I think, simply due to the site fakeclaim meta.
In post 2894, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2891, AngryIcerink wrote:I think the unstated LemniTown apologetics for this is that she inferred that her Undead flavor made her NKproof or something.

This would require her entire mason group to be composed of idiots though. Which I guess isn't all that improbable given how they've handled this. :mrgreen:

I didn't say I thought it was very plausible. To be fair, it could also be that her entire mason group was pretty inactive, though that's inconsistent with them assisting her with her rolename claim.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #261) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

ALERT ALERT

DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS

ALERT ALERT

PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #262) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2898, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am not voting lemniscate when her claim is confirmable.

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:48 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2906, Majiffy wrote:Can someone, anyone, explain why we aren't lynching shos?

And don't give me flavorclaim/roleclaim bullshit. I've already explained how the role itself can be a strong scum role, and the flavor is *jerks off*

No, Sven's response pretty much sums this up. You burned all your bridges this game by being a douche about your Shos wagon, so stop trying to be amicable now.

In post 2910, Majiffy wrote:"Maybe if we ignore Majiffy we won't have to address the fact that he's caught our really obvious really scummy powerful PR buddy!"
Said every scum member in this game always.

No, people are ignoring you because you are being stubborn and a douche.

I don't get why people think Lemni's claim is testable. Its only testable if someone will actually claim to confirm it which NOBODY IS DOING. She also claimed bulletproof which means she isn't getting killed at night ever.

In post 2911, neil1113 wrote:P.S. Molla is basically confirmed scum. Look at that ISO, look at it... tell me I'm wrong.

:facepalm:

~AP
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #264) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:16 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

FTR, I just skimmed through Majiffy's ISO. I've been writing him off as town mostly because of his early soft claim. I don't really think he looks that town otherwise.

The Shos case (other than the slip) was 2 posts, most of which was IIoA.
~Peejeen
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2966 (isolation #265) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:56 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2959, Majiffy wrote:More lies. Either you didnt read my iso or youre lying about my shos case. A good 60% of my iso deals with why shos is scummy.

This is comedy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”