Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1265 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ill replace. ive posted in the thread aswell.
pm me if you need me. :)
BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1267 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

woah! we are -1 lynch! Better
unvote
until i have reread.
are there any immediate questions that anyone wants to pose to me?
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1268 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

with hindsight, there wasnt alot of point me unvoting, seeing as Jack is as scummy as hell. Unfortunately, Canuckle has already claimed, which makes me wonder why he hasnt been NKed already...
regardless, i think i can explain the reason why the latter results have been unsuccessful. However it would help if someone could direct me to where he actually first claimed, so i can see just how much he has given away...
BM

oh yeah, and
Vote: Jack
. i dont mind if someone hammer now, but id be happier if someone answered my questions before we go into night...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1271 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i know. :)
the question is: am i awesome enough to make you wanna hammer Jack? :wink:

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you are awesome BM.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1275 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

for someone not voting Jack, you certainly seem keen to see him lynched... :o
trying not to associate yourself with your scumbuddy perhaps?

Fritzler wrote:thats sad
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1280 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol :roll:

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
vote: jack

:(
GG reading comprehension
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1286 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

that was somewhat pointless considering how long we have gone without a hammer. if he was going to get bussed, he would have been by now.

HackerHuck wrote:Three days before I revote, so this better be good.

Unvote: Jack
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1294 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

can you provide a reason for that vote?
(other than the fact you dislike HH for voting for your scumbuddy)

VitaminR wrote:
Unvote: the silent speaker,
Vote: HackerHuck
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1309 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

excellent news guys-i at last got a guilty result. :)
i will reveal it today, as currently i think we NEED a good lynch, but fast can someone answer me why the hell i havent been NKed already?
if i remember rightly, Canucklehead claimed well before i replaced, yet im still alive. WHY???
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1315 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

well im sure you could already answer points b,d and e MoS.
Because last night i investigated YOU and you came up scum.
Vote:MoS
obviously

Mastermind of Sin wrote:...

^^^@Occult

BM, you've either not been nightkilled because:
a) you're being protected
b) the scum
think
you're being protected and don't have the balls to kill you
c) you ARE scum
d) the scum know something about you that we don't and don't need to kill you
e) the scum are stupid
f) the world is exploding
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1318 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i did tell you. lol

Fritzler wrote:MoS is pretty stupid

that is a good point i n favor of him being scum

i don't understand why battle mage didn't tell us whose scum though

is he hoping for somebody to confess?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1320 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well C-head has probably already said that each night i investigate someone and get 1 of 2 results. Either said person is with the rebellion, or said person is against the rebellion. Up until now, i have had (well C-head really, i just got copies of the results) 2 people with the rebellion, and 2 failed results (presumably because said person was targetted by someone anti-town).
i investigated MoS last night for several reasons. First and foremost, he is renowned as a damn good and experienced Mafia Player. When i have an investigative role, i tend to target people with influence, because they are:
1. very useful is known to be town.
2. very dangerous if scum.

My result for MoS was that he is AGAINST the rebels-and thus is anti-town.
I cant say a role, and i cant even promise that he is mafia (he could be an SK) but we seriously need to start hitting scum now. we can kill MoS today, and hopefully i can another guilty result tonight.

anyway, MoS is scum. lets lynch him. :roll:

BM

Occult wrote:
Ether wrote: Welcome to Castle Jellugi. Now, who do you think is scum?
1.Bogre
Suspects 2-4, I'll keep to myself

-----------------------
1. 53 pages = 12 posts, 8 of which are useless posts( 1 random vote, 5 saying he's back or needs to re-read, 1 that just says *chomp*, 1 random comment about STD). In reality, 53 pages= 4 one lined posts from bogre.

I believe that there are at least 4 anti-town players left. King, Queen, Princess and one more Court role.

BM, please paraphrase the PM you got in regards to your investigation.

Until then,
Vote Bogre
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1322 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

MoS has 3 of the 7 votes needed for a lynch. if its ok, id like to hear from all players before the day ends, just so we have something to go on tomorrow if i cant get another guilty result.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1325 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

MoS-you can only have 1 alignment: for or against the rebellion. if your character was secretly against the rebellion, i would have been told. when i investigate someone, i dont go by profession, but by stuff found in their room. if you were secretly with the rebellion, i would know about it. as for the drawbridge bit, you could easily have made that up, especially with the recent discovery of the portcullis keeper...
bye bye scum.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:LoL, actually, I can't answer that for you at all, BM. I'm the Prince's page, and I control the drawbridge. I have no clue what the drawbridge does, and since the drawbridge has always stayed up, I can only assume that my nightchoice isn't the only factor involved. My guess would be that the drawbridge probably lets certain roles into the castle, but I haven't been able to lower it yet. Even though I'm the Prince's page, my role pm states that I secretly hate my job and would jump at the chance to get out from under the thumb of the Royal Family. My guess is that you got that result because of my employment. I hate miller roles -_-.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1332 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

frankly MoS, we'd have to be pretty stupid not to lynch CONFIRMED SCUM. Especially when the town is in the descendancy. You may have control of the drawbridge, but i find it odd that a mafia affiliated princes page, with bridge control decides that he wants to rebel.
sounds pretty damn ridiculous to me.
Good effort, but we cant afford to kill a townie today. Means we must kill you.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Look, why don't you just let me prove my role? I'll attempt to lower the drawbridge tonight, and if it lowers, you'll know I wasn't lying. If it doesn't, then you can lynch me tomorrow. If whoever else has an effect on the drawbridge if protown, they won't stop me. If they're not, I'm screwed, but I'm willing to take that gamble. It's a simple test that will at best save you from lynching a townie whose role you could've proven, and at worst, you'll lynch me tomorrow anyways.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1334 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, your role is potentially testable, unless of course you ARE scum and you ARE also in control of the drawbridge. In truth MoS, its pretty obvious that you are just trying to buy yourself some time. In some circumstances, i would probably agree that giving you an opportunity to prove yourself is good, but in a game such as this, where the numbers of protown players are dwindling, that extra day could be costly for the town. I know this is obviously your intention-to save yourself for another day, but its not going to work.
When given the choice between lynching someone based on what they say, and someone based on what the mod says, you'll forgive me if i choose the latter as the best. you could be a miller-its possible, but the odds in my mind are infinitely slim.
And in your own words, such a role has been of limited use so far anyway, so in killing you, we dont risk losing anything of great importance.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:How in the hell am I confirmed scum? Do you
still
not understand the concept of a miller? As for my flavor, how is my character rebelling any more ridiculous than any of us rebelling? Just because you're farther under the tyrannical thumb of the Royal Family means that you aren't allowed to want to rebel? WTF kind of logic is that? Have you even stopped to think this through, or are you so convinced of your own goddamn infallibility that you won't even stop to listen to reason when you have an easy way to test my role?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1340 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Actually, BM, given that we got rid of two scum right away, we're pretty well off right now. Starting with 23 people, and 1 kill a night with 1 exception, I'd say we probably have about 3 scum left, and not in the same group.

Pooky, the "silly thing" attached to my role just happens to be correlated by last night's death.
It supports my claim, because it's logical for there to be someone in charge of the drawbridge if someone is in charge of the porticullis.
Now, since we know that someone is in charge of the drawbridge, why haven't I been counterclaimed? Oh yes, that's right. Because
I'm in charge of the drawbridge
What worries me MoS, is the possibility that your claim is based solely on the bit i have highlighted. You have been quick to emphasise that it fits in with the flavour, but i find it significantly more likely that your claim was based upon this fact. Your tone seems to support this. And the fact you havent been counter-claimed making u correct is complete fallacy. firstly, only half the players have actually been on yet today, so odds are, the REAL person in charge, hasnt even read your claim yet. Secondly, what power role in their right mind would try and counter-claim a confirmed scum who was about to get lynched anyway?
its so obvious that you are using your last few days in an attempt to out a protown power role, to help your buddies a bit. I sincerely urge the real Drawbridge controller NOT TO COUNTER CLAIM. Im not even ruling out the possibility that MoS DOES control the drawbridge. It could be the 1 genuine thing he is telling us. Unfortunately an anti-town is an anti-town.
Also, i disagree about us being well off. The town had a lucky first day-night, and since then the scum has been dominant. We still havent uncovered an actual ringleader (King, Queen etc) unless you count Twito.
Im thinking there is a good shot that you are the King-considering your experience and good leadership etc.

Oh and by the way, i feel like pointing out that, considering the length of this game, and the fact that the scum have pulled it back ALOT, i expect the Mafia have developed some pretty close bonds. When i revealed my result, i was originally expecting there to be unquestioned bussing of MoS, by his wiser buddies-who obviously wanted to avoid investigation tonight. Whilst this is still a possibility, i find Occult to be suspicious as well, for acting entirely differently.
He began the day by singing dedication to me (albeit because of Canucklehead) then went on to disbelieve me when he heard it was MoS. Personal loyalty to his leader? it wouldnt surprise me one bit. I wouldnt blame him-if i was a newer player, and my significantly better leader was about to get lynched, i would be genuinely keen to defend him. Unfortunately, if MoS comes up as scum, i think Occult could well be his buddy.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1342 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm i thought my claim had already been confirmed before i got here. firstly, one person i got a result on, has been killed, thus proving my claim. you obviously have reasons to back up your case for me lying i assume?
I also feel a bit put out at your misrepresentation.
You neglect to mention that the odds of MoS being protown are infinitely scum, as are the odds of me being scum.
regardless of whether C-Head did well at his role or not, I AM NOT HIM. I have his role and his chosen results, but that is all. I certainly am not to blame if he was unhelpful earlier in the game. The fact you CAN be certain of, is that he did mean well, and his results were completely true.
i wanted to lynch Jack yesterday mostly because he had been so certain that C-Head was lying. wanting to lynch a confirmed, and to an extent, PROVEN power role, is immensely scummy. Unfortunately it turns out he was just misguided town. im not sure i can say the same about you. Your attempts to try and 'claim you agree with a confirmed protown' are hardly encouraging.
anyway, if you want to see if im a real cop, ffs let me prove it to you. If MoS comes up town, i must be either lying scum, or an insane cop-which is less than useless anyway!
However, lynch MoS and you wont be disappointed (unless you really ARE his scumbuddy) :wink:
Occult wrote:Possibilities of this situation:
MoS is telling the truth:
-We lose another pro-town and it's possible BM is scum (claiming cop)
-Same result, BM is a cop, possibly insane

MoS is lying:
-Scum is lynched, BM is confirmed to be a cop
-We get a scum lynched, but BM is mafia, their plan is to sacrifice MoS to make BM look extreamly good and unlikly to be lynched.

Nextly,
"He began the day by singing dedication to me," -BM
That was sarcassam, as I take Jack's stance in not believing C-head's claim as well as being completly amazed at the following of LL.

This wagon on MoS doesn't need any help and it will give a good amount of information. But I haven't voted because I don't completly believe that C-head/BM is a legitimate cop.

This game has had two leaders: C-head/BM (the
Claimed
cop) and LL (the "seer") and your lynch record isn't the most impressive.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1354 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol i admire your efforts-i really do, but its not going to work.
ive already said that we ought to let everyone post before we lynch you, but the result should be the same regardless.
Your pleas are falling on deaf ears.
BM
*Also, i wouldnt say im an inexperienced cop lol. im more often a cop than i am scum. :lol:

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Actually, BM, given that we got rid of two scum right away, we're pretty well off right now. Starting with 23 people, and 1 kill a night with 1 exception, I'd say we probably have about 3 scum left, and not in the same group.

Pooky, the "silly thing" attached to my role just happens to be correlated by last night's death.
It supports my claim, because it's logical for there to be someone in charge of the drawbridge if someone is in charge of the porticullis.
Now, since we know that someone is in charge of the drawbridge, why haven't I been counterclaimed? Oh yes, that's right. Because
I'm in charge of the drawbridge
What worries me MoS, is the possibility that your claim is based solely on the bit i have highlighted. You have been quick to emphasise that it fits in with the flavour, but i find it significantly more likely that your claim was based upon this fact. Your tone seems to support this. And the fact you havent been counter-claimed making u correct is complete fallacy. firstly, only half the players have actually been on yet today, so odds are, the REAL person in charge, hasnt even read your claim yet. Secondly, what power role in their right mind would try and counter-claim a confirmed scum who was about to get lynched anyway?
its so obvious that you are using your last few days in an attempt to out a protown power role, to help your buddies a bit. I sincerely urge the real Drawbridge controller NOT TO COUNTER CLAIM. Im not even ruling out the possibility that MoS DOES control the drawbridge. It could be the 1 genuine thing he is telling us. Unfortunately an anti-town is an anti-town.
Also, i disagree about us being well off. The town had a lucky first day-night, and since then the scum has been dominant. We still havent uncovered an actual ringleader (King, Queen etc) unless you count Twito.
Im thinking there is a good shot that you are the King-considering your experience and good leadership etc.

Oh and by the way, i feel like pointing out that, considering the length of this game, and the fact that the scum have pulled it back ALOT, i expect the Mafia have developed some pretty close bonds. When i revealed my result, i was originally expecting there to be unquestioned bussing of MoS, by his wiser buddies-who obviously wanted to avoid investigation tonight. Whilst this is still a possibility, i find Occult to be suspicious as well, for acting entirely differently.
He began the day by singing dedication to me (albeit because of Canucklehead) then went on to disbelieve me when he heard it was MoS. Personal loyalty to his leader? it wouldnt surprise me one bit. I wouldnt blame him-if i was a newer player, and my significantly better leader was about to get lynched, i would be genuinely keen to defend him. Unfortunately, if MoS comes up as scum, i think Occult could well be his buddy.
BM
So let's see here. A cop claims I'm scum, I claim, and you think I'm scum because I'm emphasizing on the one thing that
supports
my claim? Are you insane? You aren't even stopping to consider your options at all. You are so convinced that your result can't possibly be wrong that you aren't even considering any possibilities that involve me being protown. Anything that's suggested to you gets a cursory glance and is immediately thrown out the window. That's hardly a protown attitude, BM. I don't understand why a protown cop would want to railroad someone this hard, but I can't figure out why scum would want to do it either, since I'll be revealed as town after I'm lynched.

BM, so let me see if I understand you correctly. You think that the drawbridge controller is a power role, so you don't want anyone to counterclaim me, because you don't want them killed. However, you want to lynch me, who has claimed said power role
and
can prove myself during the very next night phase. You can't have it both ways, BM. Either my role is useless enough that you don't want to stick around to let me prove myself, or the role is so important that you don't want anyone to counterclaim me. If my role is useless, then let me be counterclaimed. If my role is important, let me prove myself. Don't disregard the obvious logic here, just because you're an inexperienced cop.

Yes, not everyone has checked in. However, we have plenty of time. I can wait, and so can you, if you're truly protown. You're in no rush, or at least, you shouldn't be. If there are people that have failed to show up since I've claimed, why don't you ask for prods on them, eh?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1355 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

thats not a very clever move. Not only are you guilty of:
1. trying to put suspicion on people for no good reason.
2. attempting to save your scumbuddy.
but you are now also guilty of:
3. directing the cop.
I have an idea of what i will be doing tonight, however i find it rather annoying that you are trying to direct me. There is a fair chance that i will be killed tonight anyway.
BM
Occult wrote:1)The fact that I found C-head scummy does transfer to you.
2)It's not incredibly hard for scum to "investigate" and return a correct guilty or innocent result.
3)I have stated that I belive a MoS lynch will give us information and that it's likely he's scum.
4)I haven't said anything about lynching you. But I will not blindly follow you.
5)I do hope you are telling the truth.

And If you honestly believe I'm scum, then invistigate me. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1362 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

you seem to have misread. HH seemed to be actually pointing out that your role does look anti-town.
if thats flattering to you, you really need higher standards lol.
i realise that my results MAY be wrong, but frankly the odds are quite slim. so far they have been correct-i see no reason why i would be a cop who sometimes gets it right and other times gets it wrong.
Im sticking to my guns and lynching you.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Well at least
someone
isn't just following the cop...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1363 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl-you achieved your special role and didnt even realise? what total crap!
i think any doubts the town might have had have just been lost.
rofl.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm, I do believe he's right. It looks like I managed to lower the drawbridge on Night 2. I guess I should've paid more attention back then, but RL issues were making it hard to keep track of all my games. Oh well.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1382 (isolation #22) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well sorry im dead guys. I hope i at least contributed something :)
GO TOWN!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester