N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 259, SleepyKrew wrote:Why am I obviously town?
I didn't see any scum motivation for claiming a negative utility role + now refusing to full claim.
Are the neromollie reads conflicting?
Nope, they are town.
Since they've actually provided content now, my fluff argument can go to buggery for all I care. But I think they're lying about activity. I can believe that Mara didn't know the game started. I can believe that Desp didn't contact her until yesterday. What I can't believe is that he doesn't have a reason for not contacting her until yesterday.
This is my problem--you're presuming that I need a reason to have not contacted her. You asked why I didn't talk to her until Thursday and the answer is "because I hadn't had an opportunity to do so," aka "because I didn't."

Now that you're done with the fluff case, are you seriously voting us based solely on what you perceive to be...whatever it is you think you've caught us in here?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 530, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:is this about me not replying to you or something
No, it's about Nero's position on Deas speculating multiball D1 as town. It's really really wrong and not in a town-Nero way.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Desperado »

Mara and I took too long to take control
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”