waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (isolation #600) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

:roll:
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4869 (isolation #601) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:52 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4862, Natirasha wrote:Lynching SK=not lynching factional scum.
But even if that's the case it allows for town unity and right now the scum clearly have the town divided upon itself.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (isolation #602) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4865, Natirasha wrote:From scum POV lynching SK is same as lynching town.
No it's not. A divided town is good for scum. Scum have all the motivation in the world to keep Pie around.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (isolation #603) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 am

Post by waynegg »

So, in other news PV may be scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #604) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4890, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4889, waynegg wrote:So, in other news PV may be scum.
Ok, go with that and tell me which team I'm on.
How am I supposed to know that?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4897 (isolation #605) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4893, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4892, Wake1 wrote:Too late as in costing us too many Townies over confScum.
Majiffy says there are two teams. Discuss.
In post 4890, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4889, waynegg wrote:So, in other news PV may be scum.
Ok, go with that and tell me which team I'm on.
And it looks like you're confirming there are
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4901 (isolation #606) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4899, Titus wrote:PV, let's suppose (arguendo, with no evidence) that

1) Night 1 kills are as follows

a) Pie is factional scum and killed AA9.
b) 2nd factional scum killed AA9 OR ran into a doctor/healer or some other role protecting said target.

2) Night 2 kills are as follows

a) Pie's non-blue scum kills DV. (Most likely scenario, but not certain).
b) Blue scum tried to shoot Pyro/Talah or ran into another healer ish type character and Pyro is assuming the BP shot went on him. (I've never heard of a "loud" BP on this site [meaning notification received when vest lost].)

I have just set up a scenario where multiball is possible.

Would it be highly implausible that

a) Blue Scum Wake wanted to lynch Pie to ensure none of his team got lynched

or

b) Non-Blue Scum Wake wanted to get Pie lynched so his faction could have control over his kill?

===========

Now let's take a more likely scenario, one scum team.

Would it be plausible for you that Scum Wake would want to push to have Pie lynched to have total control over his faction's kill?

Look at Wake's actions as a whole... lynch confscum = trying to play for towncred without actually scumhunting, benefit == get control of kill after teammate slipped and required bussing. He tries to insist on his own pool to ensure that those his faction wants dead CAN be killed. Look at his noms as more evidence this is his motivation.

If you're going to seriously put for Wake town, I'm going to need a lot at this point.
More than anything, it's posts like this that make me think Pie is factional.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (isolation #607) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1180, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1162, waynegg wrote:Kalimar built too easily. He's probably not scum.
I feel like this is the kind of assumption that can easily lead town astray. I don't think it's unlikely for scum to feel pressured to join a wagon on their buddy, and it's even possible that the wagon is all town.

Levi, what is the difference between a 'scum on town' argument and a 'town on town' argument?

I think you'd be better off shooting someone that has claimed ;) , but I'd prefer Sven to ArcAngel, as I've felt disappointed by ArcAngel before only for her to be obviously town a bit later.
Well, there's Kalimar, aka Titus...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #608) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2687, DeasVail wrote:Titus, that quote was where I had previously mentioned that Pie being group scum would actually be no problem at all, so I think that's a pretty bad point in favour of lynching pie. I agree with Nat, essentially.

I can't say I'm too passionate about Empking vs. Svenskt but Svenskt has this semi-natural feel to him that Empking doesn't.
And relation to Pie...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #609) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3144, DeasVail wrote:I actually don't mind the idea of having everyone nominate three people. It was something we always did way back on my old site, and it worked quite well. I don't know if we'll manage to do it though.

Empking,
Pyro
, Wayne

PEdit: Titus, yeah you did, but I don't think I've ever seen scum do that, and usually when I've seen something that's too strange to come from town or scum, it's from town.
In post 3599, DeasVail wrote:Wake, Pyro has essentially shown us that Pie is the SK and not groupscum. Please don't use the possibility of him being groupscum to support your arguments.

I also don't see much point in waiting for a lynch at this stage except for getting a claim/anything else that's obvious.

My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics

Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
And this series bolsters my case on Pyro.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (isolation #610) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 am

Post by waynegg »

Talah

Scum usually have safeclaims. In fact, I haven't been in a game on this site where they didn't except for marathon, so you should be thinking more like if they don't instead of if they do. Take a look from that perspective and come again.

In what I quoted from Deas's choices for vig. Do you think he gave a vig list with no scum on it knowing Pie (or his team more like) had to hit scum to keep the SK WIFOM going? Empking already flipped town. I'm town. That only leaves Pyro on his list.

Majiffy is probably town scum have left alone thus far because they think they can push a mislynch on owing to Pie, Pie, Pie and nothing else. He may even be a candidate for endgame because of it.

What problem would that be Kanye? That he was protected last night and you guys couldn't kill him? :D
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (isolation #611) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:44 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4916, Titus wrote:
In post 4902, Wake1 wrote:Titus, it would seem you more than anyone else has tried to find any reason to see me lynched. You may think I am an easy lynch, but you would be wrong. I'll give you time to think things through before I come back.
I never go for easy lynches. I go for scum lynches. I already have associative tells I have posted and know a goid chunk of your 5-6 player scum team (unless it is multiball). So I want YOU dead as you are practically confscum to me.
Umm...Pie is scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (isolation #612) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:48 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4926, Titus wrote:
1) I use scum as a generic to mean non town.

3) I consider you as uprooted scum with no utilty to town.
Contradiction much with the last bit I quoted? And what happened to 2?

And then what Wake quoted of you not thinking town is smart enough to kill the SK. And then you rattling on since to save the SK like its a blue freaking whale. And you say its others pushing that. But it's not so much. You're the heaviest voice in this greenpeace campaign!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #613) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4926, Titus wrote:1) I use scum as a generic to mean non town.

3) I consider you as uprooted scum with no utilty to town.
Contradiction much with that last bit I quoted? And what happened to "2"?

And why are you saying that you're just going with the flow on Pie, when it's you bleating on like Pie is a blue freaking whale or something? There may be others, but yours is the loudest voice in this Greenpeace campaign!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (isolation #614) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4929, Titus wrote:
@Waynegg, Pie has utility.
Yes. To scum. To you. Because you're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (isolation #615) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 am

Post by waynegg »

Kanye
So you think town never AtE? How are they to keep their bellies full then? I guess they never WIFOM or omgus either, huh?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (isolation #616) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4940, Titus wrote:
In post 4937, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3444, DeasVail wrote:AGar, it's quite likely that scum were unable to 'deal' with pie last night.

The reasons for lynching pie are still pretty bad, but I can't be bothered arguing anymore.
I think this tells us that night1 they tried to kill him.
That means

Pie kills AA9.
DV faction either heals Pie with a third faction killing Pie or DVs faction tried to kill Pie and a doctor healed Pue.

Either way, it makes sense for frustrated scum to tunnel who they cannot kill at night right.
No. That means WIFOM fodder. Which you're a obliging.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #617) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4944, PeregrineV wrote: I also don't think the entire scumteam would push for Pie's lynch. There is no reason for all of them to mislynch a townie, so there would be no reason for all of them to join in the SK push.
Oh that subtle scum+townie right there.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (isolation #618) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:23 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4944, PeregrineV wrote: I also don't think the entire scumteam would push for Pie's lynch. There is no reason for all of them to mislynch a townie, so there would be no reason for all of them to join in the SK push.
Oh that subtle scum=townie right there.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (isolation #619) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:25 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm saying you're scum. Blunt enough now? :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (isolation #620) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:47 am

Post by waynegg »

What's rational about it?

You say town is too dumb to lynch Pie

You go on to protect Pie

You say you don't take easy lunches

You say you lynch scum

Pie is scum that has town divided on itself, hindering production and allowing scum to control the game

So you push to lynch an uncountered town PR claim

Yeah. You're gonna have to baby step me through that "logic" cause all I see is scum, scum, scum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4954 (isolation #621) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 am

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Titus
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4959 (isolation #622) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:57 am

Post by waynegg »

Misrep isn't logic. Try again.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (isolation #623) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:00 am

Post by waynegg »

The bullying for one
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #624) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4961, waynegg wrote:The bullying for one
And you still haven't explained all your dissonance. Probably because there's only one logical explanation for it and you can't say that because it's against your wincon. Doh!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #625) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4964, Titus wrote:Yeah just ingore the post where I summarize everything and show coherent thought throughout and claim it doesn't exist.

Face it, I have Wakescum. Move on.
I read it. It made no logical sense at best and was a weak cop out at worst. Try again again.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (isolation #626) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

Talah

It's entirely possible to get associative a without flips. I do it accurately all the time.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #627) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

Didn't say everybody could. I'm right there with you in case you didn't notice.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #628) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

So what? Is everybody waiting to page grab for 5000 or sumpthin?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #629) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

Post by waynegg »

When lying while writing, people tend to follow patterns. When making lists, they will "hide" the lies by putting them in safe zones. Looking at DV's lists, two possible patterns emerged. This is the first pattern I noticed, looking at the list as a whole and noting the positioning relationship between both lists:

1 Kanye
2 PeregrineV
3 Pyrotechnics
4 Sakura Hana
5 Wake88
6 Talah
7 Natirasha
8 Titus
9 Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
10 AGar
11 Svenskt
12 Majiffy
13 Nacho
14 Wayne
15 Leviathan

1 Kanye 0

9 Belisarius -7
14 waynegg -11
10 AGar -6
15 leviathan93 -10
6 Talah 0

7 Natirasha 0

2 PeregrineV +6
13 NachoKoopa -4
5 Wake88 +5
11 Sven 0

12 Majiffy +1
3 Pyrotechnics +11
4 Sakura Hana +15
8 Titus +8

The +, -, and 0 indicate the movement of each name within the list. This analysis implicates Kanye, Talah, Nat, and Sven with Majiffy being an outlier.

The second analysis is based on the rule of three and considers each grouping (town, null, scum) as subsets of each list independent of one another:

Kanyeknowsbest

Belisarius
waynegg
AGar
leviathan93

talah
Natirasha
)mastin2(

Town with reservations (null):
)DrDolittle(
Pieguyn
PeregrineV
NachoKoopa

Matias

Leftover (scum):

Kise
)Empking(
Majiffy
Pyrotechnics

Sakura Hana
)Mac(
Kalimar

Super town:

Kanye

PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana

Wake88
Talah
Natirasha

Titus

Null:

AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
)Empking(
Leviathan

Both these implicate Kanye, Nacho, and Levi with outliers of Sakura Hana and Pyro.

The combination of all there analysis implicate Kanye. Nacho, Levi and Nat pinged on two. Outliers are Majiffy, Sakura Hana, and Pyrotechnics.

Pie is still the best lynch.

I want to lynch Titus.

Kanye is the most logical choice outside of Pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #630) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 am

Post by waynegg »

I think all the scum will be found in

Kanye
Nacho
Levi
Nat
Titus
Pyro
ETL

And of course Pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (isolation #631) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 am

Post by waynegg »

And Majiffy if he's still alive at LyLo.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5027 (isolation #632) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4992, Majiffy wrote:Wayne that was probably the least explained IIOA I've ever managed to see.
Dots that make it any less accurate?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5028 (isolation #633) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5020, Belisarius wrote:Have you forgotten his rubbish claim? Let me remind you: VT with a mobile suit. A mobile suit that does fuck all. We have PRs who don't pilot suits, so why, from a design standpoint, would the mod include a powerless suit? He also hasn't claimed what kind of suit he supposedly pilots, and his claimed character is canonically not a mobile suit pilot. His character was
killed
by Athrun, and he couldn't do fuck all about it because Athrun had a suit and Kuzzey didn't.
I don't know who thig magical "we" is but I haven't seen any flipped PR without a suit...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (isolation #634) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: Pie

But I think the best way for that to carry would be tomorrow sans Nacho. There's been more than enough expressed support there and his apathy tell with planning to emoticon prod dodge is wow. Plus, if scum wanted Pie dead Nacho would have been gone long ago ahead of other dead people. So, why don't we just speed wagon that, get the scum flip and approach tomorrow in a much better light?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #635) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5034, StefanB wrote:Hello, just checking in. I will not read the whole game now, so any tipps, what is really important (Except the Iso of dead scum)?
I only skimmed certain thinks, pieguyn is a claimed SK, right?
Why are you trying to lynch Wake, can someone give me the points about the case.
More later, just read my Role PM and before that skimmed the game abit before replacing in.
Yeah, returning to mafiascum.
Pie is a claimed SK as of D1 and instead of lynching the known scum the derp majority has been talked into lynching town. Oh, and they think known scum is town friendly because they supposedly hit scum last night. Even though he claimed shots both nights and there's only been one flip through each Night phase.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5066 (isolation #636) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5038, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5036, waynegg wrote:Even though he claimed shots both nights and there's only been one flip through each Night phase.
WHAT THE FUCK

there was only one flip yes, BUT THERE WERE TWO KILLS ON NIGHT 2. ONE OF THEM HIT PYRO. THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MISREP. DON'T LEAVE OUT VITAL INFORMATION.

I was right you really are scum

inb4you get mad because "Lol! what I said wasn't actually wrong!"
Wtf. There was only one KILL. Just because Pyro claims to have blocked a kill means zero. How many flips happened?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5067 (isolation #637) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:33 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5060, pieguyn wrote: 3. we can't get shit done because as long as he's alive he does nothing but goes "omg lynch the SK"
This from known, claimed scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5068 (isolation #638) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5066, waynegg wrote:
In post 5038, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5036, waynegg wrote:Even though he claimed shots both nights and there's only been one flip through each Night phase.
WHAT THE FUCK

there was only one flip yes, BUT THERE WERE TWO KILLS ON NIGHT 2. ONE OF THEM HIT PYRO. THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MISREP. DON'T LEAVE OUT VITAL INFORMATION.

I was right you really are scum

inb4you get mad because "Lol! what I said wasn't actually wrong!"
Wtf. There was only one KILL. Just because Pyro claims to have blocked a kill means zero. How many flips happened?
Oh and since it's probably multiball, that means with SK there should be 3 flips per night. You can't rationalize 2 blocks each night. Any way you cut it, Pie comes away as factional scum, not SK.

That's what the EVIDENCE says. All the WIFOM in the thread wants you to believe in Santa Klause. Which are you going to believe ~ the in thread WIFOM or the mod confirmed info from day and night updates?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5071 (isolation #639) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5069, AGar wrote:I'm gonna believe that you need to shut up and vote for Wake and then pray that you eat a bullet tonight.
I'm gonna believe you need to actually do something or eat rope. At least we all have our beliefs.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5072 (isolation #640) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5070, StefanB wrote:
In post 5060, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5059, AGar wrote:These are not votes for Wake.
^ that

here's why we should lynch Wake before anything else
1. he's scum
2. he broke the no ad hominem rule for no reason
3. we can't get shit done because as long as he's alive he does nothing but goes "omg lynch the SK"
4. he claimed a non consecutive role as opposed to an x-shot one
1. Why is he scum?
2. Means zero, despite him beeing very emotianal. A Policitylynch is normally a bad idea for town.
3. That is freaking insane, one tunneling player doesn't hold the rest of the game hostage
4. And?

I am a bit unconfortable, that the SK is pressing the lynch.

AGar: How about an argument and not aggresion?
Then vote Pie?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5077 (isolation #641) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:36 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh, so Stephan is scum. Good to know to continue to give no credence to the posts from that slot.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #642) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5076, AGar wrote:
In post 5070, StefanB wrote:
In post 5060, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5059, AGar wrote:These are not votes for Wake.
^ that

here's why we should lynch Wake before anything else
1. he's scum
2. he broke the no ad hominem rule for no reason
3. we can't get shit done because as long as he's alive he does nothing but goes "omg lynch the SK"
4. he claimed a non consecutive role as opposed to an x-shot one
1. Why is he scum?
2. Means zero, despite him beeing very emotianal. A Policitylynch is normally a bad idea for town.
3. That is freaking insane, one tunneling player doesn't hold the rest of the game hostage
4. And?

I am a bit unconfortable, that the SK is pressing the lynch.

AGar: How about an argument and not aggresion?
Wake has done nothing but tunnel hardcore on pieguy since D2 after coming in D1 and going "Leash the SK! Totally good idear guys!" He's gotten boorish, loud, spammed in bolded, oversized font, bullied people who refused to listen to him and ad hom'ed his way through this game. He has been a distraction, and he's refused to look past "WE NEED TO LYNCH PIE." until just recently when he realized he was going to get lynched. Since he did start actually looking at other players, he's been inconsistent, forming weak cases, and generally wrong about every player he analyzes.

He's scum who has been trying to create as much noise as possible - which has at times absolutely shut down this thread - and hide the fact that he can't genuinely scumhunt in it. He's harped on multiball with pie as factional scum without any evidence to it whatsoever beyond "DV flipped blue-scum" even though there's been enough proof to suggest that that could be a red herring.

Between him and Wayne, both have been absolutely destructive and intentionally detrimental to the progress and cohesion of the town as a scumhunting unit because they aren't getting their way, and honestly acting like children. They're pissy they can't get their easy lynch, so they cause confusion and noise, making it difficult for the rest of us to actually try and find other scum. Wake has used the tactics to all but stall the game and force all attention to be diverted onto him, pseudo-gladiating today's choices. Wayne has tried fake-claiming night actions in order to get people lynched (awfully familiar of MoI in Abarat: Days of Magic with his informed townie fabrication) and downright lying to distort people's positions.

Neither are playing with town motivation, and it's such blatant anti-town play that I can only see it coming from a scum player on either end. Neither has actually done anything beyond throw tantrums at this point. Both have been blatantly offensive for no other reason then they aren't getting there way. I realize this seems hypocritical being that I am (and have been for as long as forever) an abrasive and aggressive player. But that abrasion and aggression has netted me enough scum lynches in the past that it's a useful tool of rhetoric and I feel I know how to use it effectively.

Look at it this way - Waynegg and Wake have been acting scummier in this thread than the
claimed scum.
Who literally has no reason to act in a pro-town manner - he's going to die eventually, and he is well aware of it. Pie has done more scumhunting in the past two days then both of those two combined in this entire game.

Vote for Wake. Let's lynch him, diffuse some of the noise, and net a nice scumflip in the process.
TLDR: Wake is scum because he wants to lynch scum. You're probably the least intelligent player I've ever played with.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #643) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5080, Kdub wrote:
Wake88 (7)
- Titus, kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, pieguyn, AGar, NachoKoopa, talah
Look!

All the scum!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (isolation #644) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

Except for Pyro
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5091 (isolation #645) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why would that bring back the Wake lynch?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5093 (isolation #646) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

Getting the distraction out of the game will help with all that. What I'm saying is I think all the scum have been on whatever counter wagon there has been for Pie. I know scum generally split up, but splitting up is what would be expected. All on a wagon makes POE hell. And if there were a game to use that strategy, it's this one. You don't get a town as smart as this one very often. Thank God...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5098 (isolation #647) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 am

Post by waynegg »

Yeah, I do. I also know that your slot has had the exact same mindset over three players now concerning the SK. That isn't natural.

VOTE: Stefan
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5099 (isolation #648) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 am

Post by waynegg »

Unfortunately, this is still the best lynch.

VOTE: Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (isolation #649) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am

Post by waynegg »

He had enough content to do fuck all for town. Same mindset as your predecessor. Same mindset as you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5108 (isolation #650) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

Post by waynegg »

I'll convince tomorrow or you can just google the rule of three as it relates to lying. Today is all about Pie Jiffy
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5110 (isolation #651) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5103, StefanB wrote:
In post 140, Kise wrote:bbl
In post 274, Kise wrote:back, don't prod, reading
Zero content, how you can see anythink in this is somethink that is a miracle for me.
But I am feeling like talking to someone who is using insane troll logic.
If you can't see that's someone with the motivation to do fuckall for the town, your Braille translator is on the fritz
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5111 (isolation #652) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5109, Wake1 wrote:Stefan, as long as pie remains alive this debate will rage on. Lynching me will add fuel to that fire. If we lynch pie, it all ends, and we can all get back to finding the rest of Scum. That's been my goal since Day 1. Please, help us lynch confirmed Scum.

Please don't make the mistake of lynching a claimed PR with an ability tonight instead of lynching Scum. This path has cost Town too much already.
Hint ~ he doesn't want us to find scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5113 (isolation #653) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5105, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5037, StefanB wrote:I am not doing a policitylynch on page 202.
In post 5101, StefanB wrote:Lynch all Liers.

Vote: Wayne
:cop:
Be fair. He waited til page 205... :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5115 (isolation #654) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

I should have held onto that nuke, Jiffy...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5120 (isolation #655) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5117, Natirasha wrote:Stefan if you join the wake wagon, Pie shoots wayne tonight.
Yes, if you're town Stefan, please help scum kill two more town. Thatz howda winz. Townz winz when allda townz iz dead. Like golf.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (isolation #656) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

And that's not the deal Nat
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5123 (isolation #657) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why would you leave the fate of town in the hands of scum Levi?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (isolation #658) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

And there's still no EVIDENCE he's even SK. Just his word. With his scum role.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5129 (isolation #659) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

And this SK crap seems to be the new "thing" right now. See through it. And if he really is SK, great! One less chance for town to die at night.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5130 (isolation #660) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5128, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ignore last comment. i read your post completely wrong.
Lol! How did you read it?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (isolation #661) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! I've done that before. Always feel like a butt afterwards!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5138 (isolation #662) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5136, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5109, Wake1 wrote:Stefan, as long as pie remains alive this debate will rage on. Lynching me will add fuel to that fire. If we lynch pie, it all ends, and we can all get back to finding the rest of Scum. That's been my goal since Day 1. Please, help us lynch confirmed Scum.

Please don't make the mistake of lynching a claimed PR with an ability tonight instead of lynching Scum. This path has cost Town too much already.
If he flips SK and you don't track a scum kill tonight, then we will spend the entirety of day4 lynching you, every. single. post. and every. single. page.

Thoughts on this catch-22?
So be it? Who gives a rats ass? How does that matter RIGHT NOW? A few thoughts that came to mind immediately.

Deal with situations as they come up, not as they come up for some uncertain future in your head. There's the chance Wake is exactly what he says he is and he may track to scum. Him tracking to scum isn't a prerequisite to him being town. How often have you hit scum as Tracker? 25% chance of a non town flip.

With Pie, we get confirmed scum. The cherry on top will be if he flips factional. Either way, there are no drawbacks. Town eliminates scum. Town gains cohesion. Town gives itself a chance to win. 100% chance of a non town flip.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5139 (isolation #663) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5137, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5129, waynegg wrote:And this SK crap seems to be the new "thing" right now. See through it. And if he really is SK, great! One less chance for town to die at night.
Just like last night, when he shot town-DV. Did that piss you off?

Oh, that's right,
In post 4160, Kdub wrote:DeasVail was Shani Andras, pilot of the Forbidden Gundam and aligned with the Blue Cosmos Mafia, killed Night 2.
You're better than to tryst scum at their word. GIVE IRREFUTABLE, CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT
SK PIE
AND NOT OTHER TEAM SCUM HIT DV and I'll take up the keep Pie around initiative. Btw, what some fucker said itt ISN'T
proof
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5140 (isolation #664) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Neither is DV flipping. Here I'll prove that. I'm a JOAT and used my shot to kill DV. Prove otherwise.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5144 (isolation #665) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5141, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5138, waynegg wrote:
In post 5136, PeregrineV wrote:

If he flips SK and you don't track a scum kill tonight, then we will spend the entirety of day4 lynching you, every. single. post. and every. single. page.

Thoughts on this catch-22?
So be it? Who gives a rats ass? How does that matter RIGHT NOW? A few thoughts that came to mind immediately.

Deal with situations as they come up, not as they come up for some uncertain future in your head. There's the chance Wake is exactly what he says he is and he may track to scum. Him tracking to scum isn't a prerequisite to him being town. How often have you hit scum as Tracker? 25% chance of a non town flip.

With Pie, we get confirmed scum. The cherry on top will be if he flips factional. Either way, there are no drawbacks. Town eliminates scum. Town gains cohesion. Town gives itself a chance to win. 100% chance of a non town flip.
A known SK is less of a threat to town than the scumteam is to town. It is more of a threat to the scumteam than it is to town.

The situation right now is he shot scum. I want a repeat performance of that. And if the scum wincon is anything like the ones I create, scum can't win until SK is dead.
You don't get to just say he shot scum. PROVE it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5146 (isolation #666) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5143, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5140, waynegg wrote:Neither is DV flipping. Here I'll prove that. I'm a JOAT and used my shot to kill DV. Prove otherwise.
I don't have to. If you did that, then what do you think happened to Pie's shot?
It probably disafuckingpeared like two scum team shots dud both nights :roll:

Or the most logical answer ~ PIE IS NOT SK AND IS TEAM SCUM.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5149 (isolation #667) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5147, Pyrotechnics wrote:
Bel - not sure what happened night one, but scum tried to kill me last night.

VOTE: pyro

Also this is the most you're getting out of me. I have no patience for this game and am just waiting for my death to come.
Keep your lies straight Pyro. I thought they tried to kill Talah... :roll:

Good vote!

I'm sure you won't have to wait past tomorrow.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (isolation #668) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5150, Pyrotechnics wrote:They tried to kill me or talah. I guarded talah. I took the shot.

Can you misrep some more?
You start the day saying scum tried to kill Talah. Now you're saying they tried to kill you. Those are your words, not mine. That's not a misrep. That's a inconsistency! :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5156 (isolation #669) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Really Talah?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (isolation #670) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5155, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4192, Pyrotechnics wrote:Okay.

One of Talah or
us
were also shot last night.
Who is "us"? It clearly isn't Talah because you already included him...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5159 (isolation #671) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5157, talah wrote:Actually one vote off hammer.

Yeah really. I really don't care anymore. Whichever ends today quickest is fine by me.
Why don't you care?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5164 (isolation #672) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

Talah ~ Pie was at L-1

That's the quickest out of this day

pedit ~ never answer someone else's questions for them. She may have answered differently, particularly since she flat out ignored it when she posted.

Nice name calling Pyro. So mature...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (isolation #673) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

That was bad Talah. Bad.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5168 (isolation #674) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yep. Kill another town instead of known scum. Smart play right there. Very consistent.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5170 (isolation #675) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

Fuck you pie. You shut up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5172 (isolation #676) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

:]

You know you're scum, so no real hurt feelings <3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5173 (isolation #677) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'll just have to judge this game on how right I was because you guys definitely lucked into the dumbest town I've ever had the misfortune of playing with.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (isolation #678) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

That's the beautiful thing Nat. You can lynch me. It's not night time. ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5178 (isolation #679) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'm never the scum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (isolation #680) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh yeah :(
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (isolation #681) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5180, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if we want both wake and wayne gone i dont see why we would lynch wayne first when wake is more likely to be the scum pr of the two.
I don't see why you'd want to line it up. Have a spine. Do it in thread.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5184 (isolation #682) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh, I see why you would want to
ACT
like that. Pretty sure I've enumerated ad nauseum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (isolation #683) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Large ~ if you're town, Pie is the best lynch for you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (isolation #684) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:14 am

Post by waynegg »

Talah, that's not going to happen when you keep lynching town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (isolation #685) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Then vote Pie and see how it resolves? I don't think any clear connections can be drawn until the object of dissension is removed.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (isolation #686) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 am

Post by waynegg »

Yes. Three. Since he's L-2.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #687) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 am

Post by waynegg »

It's basic rule of mafia. As town you don't keep known scum alive. You definitely don't convince yourself they'll help you. I'll berate and make fun of you at end game though. Right now we just need to kill scum. Not town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5195 (isolation #688) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 am

Post by waynegg »

It's basic rule of mafia. As town you don't keep known scum alive. You definitely don't convince yourself they'll help you. I'll berate and make fun of you at end game though. Right now we just need to kill scum. Not town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (isolation #689) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5198, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5195, waynegg wrote:It's basic rule of mafia. As town you don't keep known scum alive. You definitely don't convince yourself they'll help you. I'll berate and make fun of you at end game though. Right now we just need to kill scum. Not town.
So if Pie had stuck to his vig claim, then we wouldn't be having this conversation?

Because if he lived, he would still have to be lynched within a few days, to prove he wasn't the SK.
We'd still be having this conversation right now because of the lack of night kills to backup his claim two nights in a row. D1 it would have died down eventually. D2 it would have most likely been nonexistent.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (isolation #690) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5197, pieguyn wrote:something just clicked
scum is just mad because I'm WIFOM'ing bulletproof and so they wanna get me lynched instead of NK'ing me cause it might not work
wow it all makes sense now
Why would scum want you dead?

Your very existence divides the town

You're more like to hit town than scum, especially with the deep tow leading you

You're an easy counter wagon that would raise no suspicion if one of them comes under fire

You have no motivation to kill scum over town if you really are SK. You need them to all die for that wincon

Pedit because the math on the likelihood of a successful block of 1-2 scum kills per night each of the first two nights when there are so many alive is several million to one in agame thig size
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (isolation #691) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Want mercy?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5223 (isolation #692) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok then
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (isolation #693) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're selling your soul now? You're all in on this scum thing. Gotta give you that!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (isolation #694) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5225, Majiffy wrote:Wake lynch is bad and any townies on it should feel bad.

Pie is faction scum PR and he should have eaten rope days ago.
Probably just gonna have to wait til endgame to make fun of obvlunacy Jiffy. You can do it even if you're scum because it's the right choice for town to make and they aren't making it! Yeah, I'm distancing myself from that side of town who dwell on the other side of the tracks!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (isolation #695) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5237, StefanB wrote:Natirasha: (btw, sorry if I mispell the name, it will happen) You are saying that you are mostly prodoging, how did you manage 400 post whit that?
That must be a very special talent.
She's my neighbor. On the moon.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (isolation #696) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

AGar, how are you claiming to have found anything?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #697) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

^from scum! I could understand faking that frustration too...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (isolation #698) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't replace out Talah, sheesh!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (isolation #699) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Ftr,mi like your belly but the Pie needs to go, like srsly. I'll join you on belly tomorrow though.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (isolation #700) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:26 am

Post by waynegg »

If you can somehow put the pie IN the belly we could get both today. But I don't think you can.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5300 (isolation #701) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5294, Titus wrote:Stefan, welcome.

You said you wouldn't policy lynch on 202 and then vote Wayne under "lynch all liars".

Considering you have fresh eyes, can you give us an explanation on a less talked about person as possible scum?
Bad soft push, but thanks for lettinge know your scum faction is killing me tonight. Mighty kind of you.

2/10
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5303 (isolation #702) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Reverse psychology is a soft push. You're telling him bad while doing it. No take backs. You already did it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (isolation #703) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5297, AGar wrote:
In post 5296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5264, AGar wrote:The only "direct order" Pie received was "hit scum." No one credible actually stepped up and offered up a legitimate shot for Pie.
Pray tell who "someone credible" would be.
There's a short list of who I wouldn't have accepted as credible in this game, and it includes Wake.
Definition of credible per AGar the dictionary ~ anyone sharing the same agenda as AGar
In post 5264, AGar wrote:To be completely honest, you've fucking shut down since Pie's been leashed. If you're pissed, fine, I get it. ... You want the rights to pontificate? Sack up and fucking scumhunt outside of Pie. The only thing remotely close to it I've seen is pointing out a potential Wake scum-slip.
Then you aren't reading. I've already listed scum partners for Pie given a faction flip. And I have strong ideas of scum if he flips SK.

Just because you aren't reading doesn't mean I'm not doing.
You're giving us partners for a faction flip, and hoarding ideas for the more likely SK flip. This is not helping.
How is it not helpful? All you gotta do is lynch Pie and then all those lists become relevant. That's how mafia is played. But you don't want to lynch pie. Because you don't want those lists to become relevant.
In post 5264, AGar wrote: The Pieguy=factionscum case has literally zero grounding to stand on. Fucking support the case.
I have. You haven't been reading carefully.
I re-read your ISO because this game has been out of fucking control and too many pages... I don't see anything beyond you claiming him assuming multiball is a slip. That's not enough for me. Ok, there's also "He's been arguing from the perspective of factional scum and not self-aligned SK." Still not enough. I want a damned good reason as to why a faction would agree to hamstring their kill on suboptimal targets to save one fucking scumbag. Because that's just asinine to do, if you ask me. Bus the scumbag and move on with your kill unhampered.
Skimming =/= READING
In post 5264, AGar wrote:If [Wake] flips town... I fucking give up.
Great attitude considering he's a counterwagon to a known scum who I have given strong arguments for being factional. :wink:
If I'm not buying Pie=factionscum (I outlined the ONE reason where Pie=factionscum is remotely possible and it involves a dead Wake, mind you, so still Wakescum), why would I buy Wake-town being a counterwagon to faction-Pie?

Please quote or link or at least give me #s for said "strong arguments."

You're a player I'd rather have active in this game right now Jiffy and helping to obliterate this shit, so please be to helping me help you. Because right now I see scumbag Wake who needs to die and SK pie who needs to eventually die but not faction pie.
You're putting too many parameters on it. You'll always have an excuse to "not buy it", but this is the reason.

There's only been one flip both nights. The flip last night STRONGLY hints there're two scum teams whether Pie is SK or not. This is highly relevant for calculating probabilities.

One day kill D1 and two 3-person scum teams gives 16 people for a scum faction to choose from N1

Night One probabilities for two NK being blocked:

1:16 * 1:15 U 1:15 * 1:14 SK doesn't really factor in because scum gets the preknowledge of that kill) which is 1 in 50,400 games where that will happen.

Night Two probabilities

1:15 * 1:14 U 1:14 * 1:13 which is roughly 1 in 38,220 games

For that to happen both nights you have a union of 50,400 and 38,220 ~ or roughly 1 in 1,926,288,000 games. With how screwed this game has been, do you really think this is that game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (isolation #704) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5304, Titus wrote:.... Reverse psychology is a soft push? What the hell? Speak English.
That is English. Learn words.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5307 (isolation #705) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5298, Majiffy wrote:I'm fucking exhausted and frankly I'm not doing anything more than sticking my heels in the mud and pushing pie until he's dead now.
You're a better player than this. If you were town this wouldn't be your mindset. This is no different than any other game where town is too derp to choose the obviously right path. What do you do in those games? You find another scum and push it. You aren't doing that this game. You're playing to Jiffy scum meta.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5308 (isolation #706) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

AGar ~ please explain how they are suboptimal kills. One killed town, the other an opposing faction. What's suboptimal about that from a scum perspective?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (isolation #707) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Known, claimed, confirmed scum directing town moves and town buying into it.

i never thought I'd actually get to use that video...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5313 (isolation #708) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

See the video Titus.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (isolation #709) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

It's how you defended, not that you did. There was veiled "don't worry about him because he won't be here tomorrow" in it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (isolation #710) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5314, Titus wrote:I am not watching videos. It is clear you do not understand the concept of useful enemy.
And I understand enemy of my enemy very well.

If Pie is really SK

If you're scum, he's your enemy

If you're town he's your enemy

So, while you misrep my understanding, you display yours
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (isolation #711) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

I've explained that many times. Here's one for the road

Pie is keeping town divided

Town need to depend on town, not scum

He's already killed town both directly and indirectly

I think you have no bullets, but hey, put one in my head if you do. It'll be set mercy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5320 (isolation #712) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sweet mercy...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (isolation #713) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

All these people and their conditions for lynching well known scum. Like what the fuck. I can't wait to make fun of them all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (isolation #714) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

Some agreed, some didn't. Most of my scum reads agreed though. You agreed. Pyro agreed. Kanyescum agreed. Piescum agreed. Nachoscum agreed. Natirashascum agreed. Forgive me if I don't agree with all the scum in the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5327 (isolation #715) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

It would be better for town on Pie to realize they're fucking up and start playing for their wincon like they aren't all 11year old gullible newbs.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5330 (isolation #716) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

You sound like everybody's teenage daughter dragging home a "bad boy" because she "sees the good in him, and he's really deep, and it think I can be the one to change him because all he needs is a little love". He's a snake. Let me tell you a story.

There was once a time where it rained for three weeks solid in the field Mr. mouse lived in. As he was at work when the rain began to fall, and his house was on the other side of the gentle stream, he was trapped away from his adoring wife and their 57 children. However, every mouse knows when he's had enough, and it was thus when Mr. Mouse decided to make it home at any cost. It was still pouring when he set his course for home, and with every step, Mr. Mouse pondered how he was going to cross that now raging river to be reunited by his family.

When he neared the edge of the turbulence, he noticed the stick move. Immediately thereafter he realized it was no stick, but a venomous snake. A cottonmouth. He shrieked in fright and started to run when the snake hissed, " My belly if full mouse, you have no need to fear this day."

Much to Mr. Mouse's surprise, he exclaimed, "Fuck you! You're a snake!!" Mr. Mouse was generally mild mannered and never swore, so he was taken aback with himself. "I'm sorry", he said, "I'm just distraught because I haven't seen my family in weeks, and I'm trapped on the wrong side of the river. Please forgive my insult."

"Tutt, tutt. I take no offense. That's a natural reaction, but look my belly is truly full." And as the snake turned, Mr. Mouse saw that was so. "I haven't done a good deed in ages. I'll happily take you across."

"No, you'll bite me" replied Mr. Mouse

"On my honor, I won't"' the hiss back.

So, reluctantly, Mr. Mouse climbed on the great snake's back and began their journey. Twice Mr. Mouse was swept off the serpent's back, only to find himself gently picked up in the snake's massive jaws and replaced on his mostly dry back. He came to learn the snake too had a family, also worked a job he would rather not return to, and a mortgage he could barely afford. They were quickly becoming friends. Finally, they reached the other side.

"Many thanks Simon", that was the Snakes name, "I'll see if I can convince my wife to have you guys over for dinner. True to your word, you're a true gentleman." With that, Mr. Mouse turned and began to stroll away.

"Oh, hey Mouse! I forgot to ask..." Mr. Mouse turned to reply to be met with a mouthful of fangs.

"But, you said on your snake's honor you wouldn't bite me..."

"I'm a fucking snake! What did you expect?", Simon grinned.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #717) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5329, Titus wrote:[ Do you really think all the scum would agree to such a plan?
I really think scum say a version of this in practically every game. I'm a Tardarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. And yeah, it would be masterful to have all the scum (but Majiffy) on the Pie side and keep town mindfucked the whole game. I'd do it just because noone would expect it because it's "too obvious". :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5333 (isolation #718) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

This is about you, not to you. Stay out scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5334 (isolation #719) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5336 (isolation #720) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5332, pieguyn wrote:so wouldn't it be even more masterful to have all the scum, including majiffy, against me? :>

especially when I'm wifom'ing bulletproof
But, no. Not really. Scum generally benefit more from the SK than town. And since they know you're BP say hello to Strongman.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5338 (isolation #721) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

So they can probably kill you if you ever become an issue.

And that's still working on the assumption you aren't factional. I'm not working on that assumption.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5340 (isolation #722) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5337, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5335, pieguyn wrote:do you really think any reasonable player is going to listen to that post

I think it would have been cooler if the snake let me go because he had already eaten the wife and 47 kids.
:dead:

Talk about IRONY!!
How about bit you all the same and as you lay paralyzed he let you know to your face he'd already met the misses and 47 of your children?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5343 (isolation #723) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Aww, Majiffy. You think I'm reading your meta wrong. You think I read meta like others. I don't. I read your personality and meta that. Your personality says you'd unleash something this jacked up on town in a heartbeat and direct all the other little scummier to play their part so perfectly. Yeah, that's your meta. All your scum games, hell, all your GAMES, are different. A classic meta guru would never clue in.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #724) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Nah. It'd been Levi D2
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #725) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. And yeah. Both hydras.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #726) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:17 am

Post by waynegg »

Did you not read my story about the snake?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5356 (isolation #727) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 am

Post by waynegg »

But, Pyro being scum or not doesn't have anything to do with Pie being factional. In a game where there should be three NK, and there's only one for the first two nights, the odds are overwhelmingly in the favor of there being no SK. My math on that is right. It's roughly 2 billion to one that Pie is factional. Now, I know the educational standard in the U.S has plunged us back to almost the dark ages (the average U.S. Senator has an average of a tenth grade education...) and people think working numbers is basically witchcraft, but damn man. Even if by the slimmest of odds Pie does flip SK, YOURE STILL LYNCHING SCUM INSTEAD OF TOWN. What's the problem with that?

So, Stefan, get back over here!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (isolation #728) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5358, Natirasha wrote:You're dealing with Wayne, Stephan. To understand his logic, you need a handful of pixiedust, the extended cut of the entire Lots of the Rings trilogy on Betamax, the droppings of an alien rat and an ordinary pear.
Don't give away the whole recipe!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (isolation #729) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:25 am

Post by waynegg »

And you don't have to follow the logic, but it's advisable to follow the results.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #730) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5351, Natirasha wrote:U srs levi
You don't like that post much huh?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (isolation #731) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

I mean, if he's part of your scum team, that was probably a good play. It seems the best way to stay alive this game is to scum claim...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (isolation #732) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5350, leviathan93 wrote:also I came up with a possibility why there was only 1 kill if there is actually 3 factions.

what if two factions targeted the same person for death. then only that one person would die and the other was protected by pyro's bullet proof. or pyro was protected by his bullet proof. whatever.
Yes I see what you're saying and bet that if we lynch you he'll be the opposite alignment
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (isolation #733) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5378, StefanB wrote:Important in the sense if Pie can be mafia or is the SK.
As SK he is no danger now.

And you are at the moment having 2 lists, people who are scum if Pie is SK and people who are scum if mafia.
That tells me you need number 1.
In post 5379, pieguyn wrote:stefan that's how wake has been this whole entire game and it's exactly why we need to lynch him to get anything useful done
And you say this as Pie scum tries to push a lynch through on a claimed town PR...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (isolation #734) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5381, Titus wrote:I don't get why we are rehashing. Yes, some people lost the vote to lynch or leash Pie. The majority decided that yesterday would end things. Pie is leashed until Pie hits town. Then lynched. Simple, clean uncomplicated. If we proceeded down this path, people would actually contribute.

If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do what PV and Stefan are doing and to try to find someone else to lynch. Trying to set the town backwards after the majority of us have made a decision only sets the group backwards.
Quote that "majority" I count 6.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (isolation #735) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus is a good lynch
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (isolation #736) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Let's look at this

Claimed scum with a claimed "psychic link" to someone one else who is I fathomable being read as town somehow and you fucking idiots believe that and instead want to lynch a claimed, uncountered, town investigative role. How fucking stupid are you people? Seriously. I'm so fucking done with this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (isolation #737) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 am

Post by waynegg »

Nacho
Pie
Jiffy
Titus
Kanye
Pyro

Lynch that shit if you want to win. Prod dodging til I'm dead.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5433 (isolation #738) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5394, Titus wrote:
In post 5387, talah wrote:
In post 5381, Titus wrote:If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do
what PV and Stefan are doing
and to try to find someone else to lynch.
Belisarius (2) - talah, PeregrineV
leviathan93 (1) - StefanB

It's interesting that you only mention PV and Stefan - Levi seems like a micro counter-wagon to Beli tbh, although I agree that neither of the other two lynches is likely to be beneficial to town. Consider my vote back on Wake at deadline in any case.
I didn't mention you. Sorry about that.

@Wayne, really you don't recall that deal. You're actually number 7 on it. You posted "Deal's on" or something to that effect. I find it odd you are suddenly forgetting.

@ETL, The town only functions as a group if people stick to their word. Don't let people renege on their word.
Yep. You're a moron. I'll let Nat take this one. I never agreed to a deal to keep Pie alive.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (isolation #739) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5466, Titus wrote:Frustrated scum sees the SK won't get lynched. Feeling the need to save himself, frustrated scum claims the SK.
So now you admit Pie is faction scum even though you've been arguing the contrary for a while now, ergo you are with him. Thanks. That makes it much easier.

And the deal with Nat is exclusive to he and I. I agreed not to lynch him until I had to and he agreed not to night kill me until he had to. It's all ITT so maybe read before slinging shit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5474 (isolation #740) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am

Post by waynegg »

And if Pie isn't lynched he should hit Titusscum
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5477 (isolation #741) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Pyro calling for a hit for personal instead of game reasons is lol! But yes Pie. Hit me and guarantee your lynch tomorrow. That too would be sweet. If you wanna hit scum

Kanye
Titus
Jiffy
Nacho
Pyro

Should be your pool
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5509 (isolation #742) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

I already gave you a pool of scum To pick from Pie. But if you're ready to hit town and die, then shoot me. It's that simple. I'm definitely willing to die to have you out of the game. Finally. Wise up. Only scum benefit from a town divided.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (isolation #743) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pie

Kanye
Pyro
Jiffy
Titus
Nacho

That's your pool
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (isolation #744) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

Or else commit to hitting me right now.

That pool is all scum and you know it titus
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5525 (isolation #745) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

How d you know he AAS lynched? There could be a modifier or something preventing it. You only KNOW a lynch has occurred when the mod says so, so that's stupid Pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5527 (isolation #746) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

If I die, he has to per stupidagreement
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (isolation #747) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

You do know that the

"People you trust" get different roles with each new game. Vet reverence is a horrible, foolish way to play mafia. Explains a lot though.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5539 (isolation #748) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

My pool is solid Titus. If you're town, then prove it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (isolation #749) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh look...you guys suck...bah
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”