Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3470 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

...yeah, I'm suspecting Titus even more now. From my pov it feels like she's doing everything she can to subtly change focus, even after it's been pointed out. She's obviously trying to hype up an image of hostility, continues to ignore why I tracked Majiffy, deliberately accuses me of being unreasonable despite the contrary, keeps demanding I break my democrative method to select an SK target, and keeps on being opportunistic and shifty.

Right now I'm absolutely baffled by her stunning albeit desperate attempt to twist me into Scum trying to use SK to kill Town. I want SK dead, and if I can't get SK dead, let me shackle him and have Town democratically decide who should be targeted.

I don't like it Titus. I suspect you just as strongly as I suspect Sakura. Sakura die-hardedly won't lynch SK, but you... you keep waffling and ambivilating.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3479 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3271, Titus wrote:
In post 3268, Pyrotechnics wrote:pieguy - even if he's in the vig pool, don't shoot wake. It will be a waste.
Wake is a tracker. I am the vig.
In post 2995, Titus wrote:No. We have 1 watcher and two trackers. Majiffy is the watcher. Wake and Talah are the trackers.
Titus, let's settle this.

You make your case against me, and all of you argue exactly why I'm Scum/deserving of a lynch, etc. Get it out of your systems, because I've got nothing to hide.

As Town I'm supposed to uncover and lynch Scum. We got that. Now we need to do that. With no more Townies lost. No more confusion and disagreement.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3481 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Wake1 »

*Please disregard those two misquotes, Titus.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3482 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Wake1 »

What happens if we lynch Empking and he flips Town, and then pieguyn kills another Townie?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3495 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3483, Svenskt Stål wrote:nothing, pie is leashed, all is well
Do you favor me being in control of his shackles, and my democratic system deciding a target?
In post 3484, Titus wrote: Wake, I will not engage in a 1 v 1 with you. It is distracting. Scumhunt. Behave in a town manner if you want to convince me you are town. If there are questions, I answer but I am looking to form a townblock.
I don't trust you, your evasiveness, and your shiftiness. I've gathered a plethora of reactions for Town to comb through in the future for reference. More than you know. And I intend to keep doing so, and will begin focusing on you should you think to shut down any sort of connection with me here. Scum has done that to me in the past, and it never ends well for them.
In post 3485, Sakura Hana wrote:Can you please imagine pie as Town vig, where we direct his shots for the night and go back to scumhunting.
NO. He is claimed SK. HOWEVER, he could also be a Mafia Goon pretending to be a helpful SK. How many times have you ever seen a Serial Killer willingly out himself and decide to help Town?
In post 3488, talah wrote:
In post 3482, Wake1 wrote:What happens if we lynch Empking and he flips Town, and then pieguyn kills another Townie?
Well, who's your strongest scumread after pie?
Titus, then Sakura and Natirasha for their extreme pro-SK support.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3510 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3499, Titus wrote:Sakura, what about adding PV?

Wake, getting in 1 v 1s with scum never ends well for me or the town. It is detrimental at this point. Don't think people cannot see your scumteads are just people who stand up to you. Scumhunt. Ask questions. Pegging the town leader, Sakura, as scum is pretty obviously a bully ploy.
I put less priority on Scumhunting when I have claimed Scum
right in front of me
. Now that one Scum is found, the next logical step is to see it lynched, before it can kill any more Townies or sow any more chaos.

And I'm not Scum, and from my pov you likely
are
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3512 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3499, Titus wrote:Sakura, what about adding PV?

Wake, getting in 1 v 1s with scum never ends well for me or the town. It is detrimental at this point. Don't think people cannot see your scumteads are just people who stand up to you. Scumhunt. Ask questions. Pegging the town leader, Sakura, as scum is pretty obviously a bully ploy.
No one made Sakura the "Town Leader."

If Town decides such things, WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND AGREE ON IT, instead of a few making bullshit assertions that this person or that has the position or that one.

...speaking of which, I'm waiting to hear from more people about me being in charge of shacking the SK should we not be able to lynch him today, as well as their thoughts on the system. Your opinion alone does NOT speak for the majority, Titus.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3513 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3511, Titus wrote: Wake, the step is to see that scum lynched and look for other scum. Your refusal to do that suggests you cnnot hunt at all.
My focus right now is to lynch the Serial Killer and stop the discord about it once and for all. One more step towards unity is a worthy step indeed.

And, just so you know, I AM searching and analyzing everyone else's reactions WHILE actively trying to lynch the damned Serial KIller.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3514 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

Do you want to be my neighbor tonight, Sakura?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3516 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3515, Titus wrote:Of course my opinion doesn't speak for the majority. However, unless there is a magical guilty on Sakura, I don't see anyone but you voting Sakura ever. She is taking initative and leading. It is pretty obvious she is the town leader.

If my saying something spoke for the majority, Pie would be dead. I can state the obvious. Stop the mudslining. You are getting more on yourself han me.

If you are searching, why aren't ou asking more questions pf players trying to sort them?

Now, I am the first to ask that. Stal copied and now you.
Point out exactly where the mudslinging is, because I'm getting a pretty strong sense that you're fabricating BS right now.

I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with
any
notion of
anyone
being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.

Your constant questions meant to shake my attention from lynching the SK is more than aggravating, Titus. I will not refuse to accomplish my win condition, and will continue trying to either lynch or shackle the SK even if it gets me lynched. Should you do as I expect and you two succeed in a wagon against me, you will both have signed your death warrants once I flip as the Tracker/pilot of the LaGOWE.

It's so confounding. The more Townies and more Days we have, PLUS the death of the SK, gives us a hell of a lot more leverage in favor of a Town win. If we keep up with this SK nonsense we'll likely burn even more Townies and thus more Days to work with. Each Day is worth OVER 15 real-life days!! Lynching Dr. DoLittle over SK and losing Town AA9 has cost us at least 30 days to work with.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3520 (isolation #210) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3517, Titus wrote:Everytime you provide no rationale for Sakura being scum beyond her disagreement, it is mudslinging.

I am not trying to stop you from lynching the sk. That's ludicrious. I am trying to get you to scumhunt, which you now argue is scummy. Again textbook mudslinging.

Tim isn't an endall be all. If this day was shorter, we would make a decision and b closer to forming townblocks.
Lol? If accusations in Mafia is mudslinging, then everyone in Mafia slings mud.

And, I've already told you why I suspect Sakura, so your ardent ignorance is gonna be seen as intentional.

Finally, another flaw in your thinking is the assumption that I haven't done any Scumhunting at all. Just admit it already.

...and I sort of suspect that when you're nervous under pressure, you begin to mistype your words.

Time is important, if it's actively used. The faster Townies die, the faster time is burnt.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3523 (isolation #211) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3518, PeregrineV wrote: OK, you can leave yourself in the vig pool. Your anti-town attitude has clearly shown through. And you and EmpKing continue to wail about ArcAngel being shot. Well, at this point you are providing the same amount of additional content (zero) while spending every post screaming the same thing over and over again.

And if you didn't know, Titus has claimed vig also. Perhaps you should rant about he is the 2nd SK and should also be lynched.

Or you could beg her to shoot Pie and get it all over with.

But you haven't done any of that.

Great, now I'm seeing deliberate manipulation on your end, too.

If anything is anti-Town, Peregrine, it's the complete and utter refusal to lynch the Serial Killer when its continued existence hurts Town. If you want to play dirty and start maliciously lying and twisting my words and intentions, I'll pick apart your spurious posts with extreme attention to detail. Your insinuation that I've provided zero content is crap, and if you think so strongly that way, then you put your money where your mouth is and you prove your baseless claim. The reason I'm upset about AA9 being shot is because
we lost a Townie
, and regardless of what your drama is with AA9, all Townies are important because numbers are important. You go ahead and debate me on this.

I know Titus has claimed Vigilante, but she won't elaborate on the details because she said something about ammo, so yeah, there are questions about that, too. Assuming pie IS the SK, I highly doubt there's a 2nd one, but if pie flips Goon, I'm open to the possibility of there indeed existing an SK in this game. Lastly, I asked Titus about shooting pie, but she mentioned the ammo bit and didn't go into detail.

In post 3519, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3516, Wake1 wrote:I, too, have spear-headed an endeavor to shackle and control the Serial Killer. Also, I have taken more than enough initiative. You may think she is the Town leader, but I disagree vehemently with any notion of anyone being a Town leader, because that, too, causes controversy.
This is already done. Pie thinks so, town thinks so, so it's done.

Move on.
Which part of my post were you responding to, Peregrine?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3529 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3521, Titus wrote:Baseless accusations = mudslinging.

I have been phone posting bc I am sick in bed. You are being hyper nitpick to avoid scumhunting.
You do understand that Day 1 and usually Day 2 is filled with baseless accusations, right? In Mafia you lob accusations to get reactions, and more often than not those accusations are based on speculation. Don't bother me about saying "baseless" accusations is mudslinging.

Stop whining about nitpicking. Unless you're concerned about hiding, you should encourage as much analyzing, combing, and accusations as possible. Don't even try to argue for being lazy, Titus. In general Town members are supposed t be active and participate, so stop spewing your smelly, pus-filled vomit about me not Scumhunting. I don't call your ISO a pile a week-old fecal matter, so don't you dare try and pull that with with. If you think I've heated things up too much, I'll light your ass up. Don't even try to insult me and my endeavors with dismissive, disgusting vitriol.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3532 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3525, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3523, Wake1 wrote:Which part of my post were you responding to, Peregrine?
The SK is doing as requested. He shot as requested last night. I don't see a reason for him not to do so tonight.
In post 3526, Natirasha wrote:But, PV
he could be groupscum
!!!!
And now I'm going to deal with you two.

Do you deny the possibility that pie could be Goon fake-claiming helpful SK? I've seen some incredibly sneaky BS in my experience, so I'm not taking anything off my table just yet.

I want him dead, but if that won't happen I'll be the one to control him. Adjacently, I'll be the one to contend and observe people's intentions as they try to maneuver and manipulate who gets put into the pool and shot.

Pie could be groupscum. At least you two should admit the possibility.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3535 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3527, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3523, Wake1 wrote:The reason I'm upset about AA9 being shot is because we lost a Townie, and regardless of what your drama is with AA9, all Townies are important because numbers are important. You go ahead and debate me on this.
OK, I will. Chat time go.

We know we are not all townies by the definition of the game of mafia.

How do you locate the townies that you want to keep?
Wrong response.

We DON'T know exactly who is who, but when we have claimed Scum, we lynch that person instead of someone who may be Town/TownPR.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3538 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3537, Titus wrote:Let me guess Wake, PV is now scum to you right?
Not confScum. MaybScum.

And I don't like feeling like you're (as Scum) devoting yourself to twisting my posts to hopefully (vainly) net my mislynch.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3540 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Wake1 »

And if pie is groupsScum, the rest of the Scum have every damned reason to get as much mileage out of that gambit as possible.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3546 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3542, Sakura Hana wrote:OK wake, let's assume you're right and we would should've lynched pie yesterday, assume some town PR (if he's town) like Majiffy dies by NK, dont you think we would be lynching AA9 today like you were doing yesterday?:
In post 1783, Kdub wrote:ArcAngel9 (9) - NachoKoopa, Natirasha, Sakura Hana, talah, Pyrotechnics, pieguyn, Svenskt Stål, PeregrineV,
Wake88
So, you're mad the SK shoot someone YOU wanted dead yesterday?
I don't know. I don't know AA9. I am not psychic.

Remember, right when I replaced in I said I joined the wagon on AA9 because time was running short.

And, I do note you grasping at old straws.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3547 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3545, Titus wrote:It seems logical to think a doc protected the SK no?
What?

Iirc, pie mentioned he had some sort of bulletproof status.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3552 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Also, it's known that in games like these sometimes SK has BP status or investigation immunity.

It is NOT a long stretch for groupscum, already committed to this gambit, to also have their member claim some sort of BP status.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3553 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3550, Natirasha wrote:Pie is investigation immune iirc, but he said he may or may not have BP status also.
In post 3551, Titus wrote:Invest immune and BP is op. My money is on doc or rb hitting the kill.
If part of groupscum, it could be a lie.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3556 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Wake1 »

If a Doctor exists, it's possible he/she blocked a possible 2nd NK, which would have been Mafia's assuming pie is SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3557 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

It's bad to organize if the ones forming/leading the organization are Scum.

Idea dismissed.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3563 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3558, Sakura Hana wrote:Re: Agar:
I have just a slight town lean on him, his actions D1 seemed town motivated to me.
In post 3546, Wake1 wrote:Remember, right when I replaced in I said I joined the wagon on AA9 because time was running short.

And, I do note you grasping at old straws.
Yeah, ok, except you were on AA9 for at least 4-5 vote counts.
I'm not grasping at straws, but you yourself wanted to see her dead otherwise you wouldn't have voted her, in fact, your entrance indicated that you joined the wagon without knowing what you were doing, and you decided to just sit there for the rest of the day until the SK was revealed.

If you dont want someone dead why would you vote them?

Don't try to shift responsibility just because AA9 flipped town, if she wasn't killed what do you think would have been today's wagon? maybe.... AA9?

PEd: Now, pieguy already claimed investigation immunity, so you think he's a godfather?

Yeah, I was (was it really 4-5 VCs?), until I learned of someone claiming confScum. The revelation of a claimed SK is good enough reason to change my vote. And, like I said before, time was short and we needed a lynch instead of a mislynch.

I'm not psychic, Sakura, and the beginning of a brand new Day serves as a way to orient myself to the game in order to start forming reads/opinions.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3568 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3565, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3563, Wake1 wrote:I'm not psychic, Sakura, and the beginning of a brand new Day serves as a way to orient myself to the game in order to start forming reads/opinions.
Yeah exactly, you thought AA9 was scum as much as everyone else in here did. What's the scum motivation behind AA9 kill and i'll concede.
I never said so, and don't presume whether or not I thought she was Scum. Again, I voted for her wagon because under those time constraints I wanted a lynch rather than a no-lynch.

Scum's motivation would likely be an easy lynch, whereas mine is to see information gathered from a lynch. That was my pov until pie claimed SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3604 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

I don't know what to do with this game anymore. You guys are just gonna keep killing Townies and protecting the SK until you're thoroughly burnt up. And the sad part is is that you guys'll take zero responsibility at that time, nor admit to being utter laughingstocks. You want to kill Townies over the supposed Serial Killer then you go on ahead. It's really too bad you guys can't just do the right thing. We've tried reasoning with you, explained to you the foolishness of your ways, but you won't budge. It's like we're not even playing Mafia anymore where we find and lynch the bad guys instead of working with them.

In frustration I considered voting Empking, but then he'd probably flip Town, then another Townie gets nK'd, then bad-Town comes screeching at me for going along with their stupid plan. It is so amazing to see the depths some people will go to keep sacrificing themselves. I should take a personal V/LA from this game. That, or start tearing the fuck out of people with each consecutive Townie getting killed over SK. You keep hacking at limbs to remove the tumors, you'll eventually be nothing but a bloody mess.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3609 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Wake1 »

Yeah, let's leave the SK alive. It's not like Town Power Roles matter. Or Townies, either. You know, let's make sure Titus and Sakura keep protecting the SK and that the SK doesn't target them. That way it'd be easier for Town to win when they all flip Scum. No problems there.

"OH, Empking flipped Town? Doesn't matter, even if he's PR. Let's go hit another Townie! It's SO much fun! Wheee!"
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3624 (isolation #227) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

Well, Sakura is manipulative Scum based on her deliberate feigning of ignorance. Yet again, Sakura, a motivation for Scum to join the AA9 wagon is because it seemed to be an easy lynch according to general opinion (not mine).

Natirasha, if Empking flips Scum, then ok. Only pie is confScum, and everyone else is an unknown.

Titus, it sure as hell doesn't sound like you want him lynched based on your constant attacks and distractions towards those who want pie LYNCHED. If you want him lynched so badly, put your feet to the fire and actually show some damned conviction about it.

Peregrine, please paraphrase your question because I don't know what the hell you're asking me.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3647 (isolation #228) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*Calmer.
In post 3626, Sakura Hana wrote:And now that you said AA9 was an easy lynch scum should have even LESS reason to kill AA9 from your PoV
...scum could just as easily have decided that Dr. D was an easy lynch. Either pie is the Serial Killer, or is a Mafia Goon.
In post 3627, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3624, Wake1 wrote:Well, Sakura is manipulative Scum based on her deliberate feigning of ignorance. Yet again, Sakura, a motivation for Scum to join the AA9 wagon is because it seemed to be an easy lynch according to general opinion (not mine).

Natirasha, if Empking flips Scum, then ok. Only pie is confScum, and everyone else is an unknown.

Titus, it sure as hell doesn't sound like you want him lynched based on your constant attacks and distractions towards those who want pie LYNCHED. If you want him lynched so badly, put your feet to the fire and actually show some damned conviction about it.

Peregrine, please paraphrase your question because I don't know what the hell you're asking me.
In general,

When playing the game of mafia, how do you locate the members of the town with the town win condition from amoung all the members of the town?

What method do you use to determine whether a player is town or mafia?
...in finding Town, some of the things I look for is honesty, activity, honesty, straightforwardness, and passion. It's not conclusive, though.

...with Scum, lack of being genuine is one thing. Distortion, twisting, misrepresentation, hyping, and downplaying are others. Also, the feeling that one is being "too Town."

In post 3628, Titus wrote:Wake, if you think I haven't been showing conviction towards that end, you are wrong. I spent a good deal of time trying to get you to talk civilly. Without you and Wayne acting like mature adults, we have no hope of actually getting Pie lynched. Period. I've also said over and over again that Pie is untrustworthy. No one has shown why she is. I won't bully or manipulate to get what I want. If you think that lacks conviction, you have another thing coming. I want Pie lynched, but I won't be anti-town to do it. I can realize that I may well lose this battle right here.
...I will try to be more civil, so long as it is true civility you're wanting. Do you want candor, or do you want sugared words? If candor, I do not trust you, because I feel that you are Scum, because of the way you've responded to my posts. It just feels as though you're trying to find any way, any opening... to lynch me. My anti-Town frustration stems from the anti-Town notion of using the claimed SK as a weapon... a weapon that kills both Scum and Town. ...you may not like my words, but they're true. Your posts don't instill in me a sense that you're as passionate and angry as I am over this issue.

In post 3629, Titus wrote:Wake, I'm not sure what is that complicated about why is Empking town? :facepalm:
...this is another post of yours that makes me feel a bit confused and a bit angry because it feels you're misrepresenting me again. Before I answered your question that I don't know and never said Empking is Town, because he's an unknown. ...so, I'm going to tell you that I don't know if Empking is Town and that I've never argued that he was, because he's an unknown.

In post 3630, Sakura Hana wrote:Simple, wake is blind and cannot see elsewhere other than pie, to him, everything other than pie is town, and has lost any sense of reasoning or scumhunting.
...you say that, but... it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense because as Townie I see the blatant Scum threat of a claimed Serial Killer. ...usually, when we play Mafia with an SK, we hunt it with the intent of lynching it immediately. Keeping it alive while it kills people doesn't sit well with my wincon, and distracts me from looking elsewhere while that argument is still ablaze. Those are my thoughts. ...furthermore, you assert that I haven't looked elsewhere, but... how would you even know?

In post 3631, Titus wrote:Wake has vanished entirely.
In post 3633, Titus wrote:I rephrased the question. Why is Empking town? All of a sudden Wake just stops posting rather than answer.
...this, too, feels like an attempt by you to find reasons to discredit and lynch me. That's why I focus on you, too.
In post 3634, Natirasha wrote:...I don't think an absence for a few hours constitutes a scumtell, Titus.
Agreed. I was working a shift.
In post 3635, Titus wrote:No. Usually not. In Wake's case it suggests dodging. I was making an observation. By itself, it's probably not a scumtell though.
...again, it feels like you're trying to find reasons to discredit and lynch me, even to the point of trying to use my brief absence as something suspicious. ...it's so hard for me to trust you when you behave this way.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3651 (isolation #229) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3649, Titus wrote: I'm trying to lynch the serial killer and I don't need scum to trust me.
...you assume so, but know that doesn't make it true.
In post 3649, Titus wrote: I don't need to attempt to find reasons to discredit you, you do that plenty on your own.
...and you call for civility.
In post 3649, Titus wrote:Why not just put out all of your reads?
...busy, frustrated, stressed, and exhausted.
In post 3649, Titus wrote:If Empking is a null, the logical thing to do is to ask him questions no?[/quote

...sure, but currently my priority is lynching the Serial Killer or shackling it. Pursuing Empking distract us from lynching claimed Scum.
In post 3649, Titus wrote:That wouldn't derail the SK lynch at all to work on figuring out the rest of the puzzle.
...it would shift some of my energy and attention from getting the Serial Killer lynched today. Every bit of focus spent on someone else is every bit if energy taken from pursuing the SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3654 (isolation #230) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3652, Titus wrote: ?? That first line makes no sense Wake.
...meaning, thinking some is true doesn't mean it's true.
In post 3652, Titus wrote:I do call for civility. Stating that you are shooting yourself in the foot is civil dialogue.
...no, it felt personal. Let's not use different standards, please.
In post 3652, Titus wrote:Not putting out X is town and Y is scum is troublesome. It takes all of five minutes barring a phone call.
...again, it feels like you're looking for any way to cast suspicion on me. I will give a basic reads list when I feel like it.
In post 3652, Titus wrote:You can do two things at once, pursue the SK lynch and scumhunt. You act as if you cannot do that.
...I suppose I could, if time and interest allows. Then again, it still detracts focus from SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3657 (isolation #231) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3655, Titus wrote: Wake's intent on bullying everyone and their brother who is off the SK wagon.
...would you share some of the latest examples of bullying everyone, please?
In post 3656, Titus wrote: Wake, you're trying to tell me what I intend isn't what I actually intend? :headscratch:
...no. Thinking something is true doesn't mean it is true. You said I was Scum, but that has no bearing on whether or not that's actually true.
In post 3656, Titus wrote:Most players here can do a basic reads list. It's not like I'm asking you to quote passages or even verify your reads. Your reluctance to assist with basic inquires is part of the reason we cannot get the SK lynched.
...again...

...if I don't feel like doing something, I won't. You can't force me to do something, just like I can't force you.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3660 (isolation #232) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3658, Sakura Hana wrote:Wake avoiding my question by answering something else for the SECOND time has been noted.
...would you please clarify your question?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3665 (isolation #233) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3661, Natirasha wrote:Wake, would you support an Empking lynch if I promise to lynch the SK with you tomorrow?
...That, I don't know. So many things could go wrong. That, and that would make me look inconsistent. I'd be more comfortable having a known Scum killed first, because Empking may be Town, or maybe even a Town PR. Lynching a confirmed Scum rather than an unknown makes more sense.

...however, maybe we can compromise. If you vote with us to lynch the Serial Killer, I'll lend you my vote on Empking's wagon Day 3 provided Empking is given at least 15 days during that time to defend himself.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3667 (isolation #234) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Wake1 »

AGar, if Natirasha agrees to my offer, would you hammer the SK?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3671 (isolation #235) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Natirasha, if you vote for SK AGar will hammer him. Would you oblige my offer? Is there anything to sweeten the pot?

In post 3668, AGar wrote:
In post 3667, Wake1 wrote:AGar, if Natirasha agrees to my offer, would you hammer the SK?
Did you not read my post? Literally in the first paragraph:
In post 3664, AGar wrote: If you really think that I wouldn't hammer the piss out of pieguy the moment I saw L-1, you're dead wrong.
While you're here.... walk me through your thought process in #3604. Because I really hate that post.
...I'm willing to work with you, but I need to know what in that post you hate. Here's the post if others are wondering:
In post 3604, Wake1 wrote:I don't know what to do with this game anymore. You guys are just gonna keep killing Townies and protecting the SK until you're thoroughly burnt up. And the sad part is is that you guys'll take zero responsibility at that time, nor admit to being utter laughingstocks. You want to kill Townies over the supposed Serial Killer then you go on ahead. It's really too bad you guys can't just do the right thing. We've tried reasoning with you, explained to you the foolishness of your ways, but you won't budge. It's like we're not even playing Mafia anymore where we find and lynch the bad guys instead of working with them.

In frustration I considered voting Empking, but then he'd probably flip Town, then another Townie gets nK'd, then bad-Town comes screeching at me for going along with their stupid plan. It is so amazing to see the depths some people will go to keep sacrificing themselves. I should take a personal V/LA from this game. That, or start tearing the fuck out of people with each consecutive Townie getting killed over SK. You keep hacking at limbs to remove the tumors, you'll eventually be nothing but a bloody mess.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3673 (isolation #236) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3669, Natirasha wrote:
I cannot agree to any course that kills Pie today
--I distinctly want him alive to get a shot off tonight.

We have a chance to end this chaos.

Please, cast your vote against him and AGar will take him out.

If you want, I'm willing to let you decide who I track Night 3 if it means destroying the Serial Killer.

There must be a way we can come to an agreement.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3680 (isolation #237) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3677, Natirasha wrote:I'm sorry, but I want pie to make one more shot. I'm fine with you picking his target(hell, take me to the deeps if you want), but I want to cull the herd one more person before it's over.
Haven't we lost enough?

Will you tell me, in no uncertain terms, whether you will or won't vote to lynch the SK today?

(I want to 100% know if you absolutely won't agree to any terms I offer you today.)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3697 (isolation #238) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Votes on Serial Killer

pieguyn (8) - Wake88, waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, Titus, Belisarius, leviathan93, Svenskt Stål

Possible Votes on Serial Killer

Kanyeknowsbest
Belisarius
AGar
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
NachoKoopa
DeasVail
Talah

People who 100% won't vote Serial Killer

SakuraHana
Natirasha
pieguyn

*AGar says he will hammer Serial Killer if one more person joins his wagon.
*I can offer to anyone who joins SK wagon the ability to choose who I track Night 3.
*I'm also willing to agree to almost any other condition if it gets the Serial Killer lynched.
*If it includes my lynch Day 3, so be it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3708 (isolation #239) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Stay in the game, Wayne.

I'm sure someone will agree to lynch the Serial Killer.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3712 (isolation #240) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3705, Natirasha wrote:
In post 3702, Titus wrote:Sakura/Nati, still thinking this through myself but what do you think of lynching Empking, I vig Wake, Pie kills Levi?
So you do have a nightshot? I will accept this.
:facepalm:

1) Lynch an unknown Day 2.
2) Vig claimed non-consecutive Tracker Night 2.
3) SK kills unknown Night 2.

Serial Killer still alive Day 3.

What the fucking fuck.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3714 (isolation #241) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Wake1 »

*2) Claimed Vig kills claimed non-consecutive Tracker Night 2.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3722 (isolation #242) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Yeah, kill suspected Scum over confScum.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3724 (isolation #243) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Lynch pieguyn Day 2, and me Day 3.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3729 (isolation #244) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Sakura, can you actually suicide bomb someone?

If so, bring it. Now.

I don't think you can, because your claim is BS.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3734 (isolation #245) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3732, pieguyn wrote:wake are you even paying attention

I'll answer for you
no you're not
What are you even responding to?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3737 (isolation #246) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Let's lynch pie today, and lynch me tomorrow.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3745 (isolation #247) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3738, AGar wrote:
In post 3674, Sakura Hana wrote:Meanwhile, Wake continues to offer scum motivation for the AA9 night kill, henceforth im going to call him a hypocrite because it's obvious it wasn't commited by scum, but by the SK, and it was within the pool, hence town motivated.

Not lynching pie ever after this, even if he kills all the town.
Serious question: Did Wake ever accuse Pie of being groupscum? I've always read it as "Pie is the SK, why aren't we lynching the SK?" But I'm also half-reading Wake after his huge ego outburst because it rubbed me an awful way.

@Wake
The whole post. Take me through it start to finish.
I think he's either SK or groupscum. Groupscum as the latter, more insidious option. I read you as having a rather large ego, as well. How's that for fun?

What do you want, a book, or are you fishing for a reason to vote elsewhere? I have to leave for work again soon, so, if you want, you can ask me as many short questions as you want. Asking me to go on a verbal adventure from start to finish in an open-ended fashion isn't happening under these current conditions. I'm practically burnt out with all this fabricated BS, manipulations, and twisting of my words.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3753 (isolation #248) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Sakura, I don't know why they'd kill AA9 if pie was groupscum with others. I don't know what the hell is in their QT, who's part of it, or what their tactics are.

I do know that pieguyn is EITHER Serial Killer OR groupscum, and just because I can't think of a perfectly legitimate reason for groupscum to kill AA9 does NOT mean pieguyn as groupscum cannot e.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3757 (isolation #249) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

This is insane. Absolutely insane.

Should you be successful in convincing 10 people to lynch claimed nonconsecutive Tracker over claimed Serial Killer (which you won't), you'll be signing your own death warrants. I am certain Town will take out Sakura, Titus, and anyone else who took part in this absolute travesty of a game decision.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3764 (isolation #250) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Finger of Suspicion

Titus
Natirasha
Sakura Hana

Whenever I flip Andrew Waltfeld, pilot of the LaGOWE, get rid of these three as well as the Serial Killer.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3774 (isolation #251) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

To those reading this thread:

Note how Sakura and Titus continue to angle for my lynch. They are Scum, and will stop at nothing to protect pie and lynch threats. Even now they keep grasping for absolutely any reason to lynch me instead of the SK/groupscum pie.

Game's been taken over, guys.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3776 (isolation #252) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Wake1 »

God, they're fucking stupid. Once I flip LaGOWE, it'll be proven fact.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3802 (isolation #253) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm planning to take a good break from this game.

This game, and this game alone, has WAY too many contradictions and anti-Town crap that makes NO sense at all.

Killing people over confSK. Freaking Bizarro-World. It's not worth an ulcer or a ban.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3803 (isolation #254) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3799, talah wrote:
Empking's scum - don't vote Empking to compromise. Prefer Pie.
Hang on, Wake's scum. Compromise. Vote Wake.
Yeah. Titus keeps waffling and shifting back and forth.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3807 (isolation #255) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Lynching the Serial Killer ends the debate.

Lynching me, and flipping LaGOWE, puts a damned tanker on the fire.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3812 (isolation #256) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Basically, Scum is trying as hard as they can to silence me.

They actually think killing me will end the debate.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3815 (isolation #257) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3813, Sakura Hana wrote:pieguy hitting scum tonight will end the debate, you are opposed to let that happen, ergo you're scum.
The Serial Killer dying ends the debate.

The possibility of killing Town VTs/PRs doesn't.

Lynching nonconsecutive Tracker instead of SK doesn't.

You four are putting nooses around your necks.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3821 (isolation #258) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Imagine how nice it would be if we could lynch the SK and only have to deal with one Scum NK/threat per Night, while having more days and players to work with.

Nah, lynch the fucker who wants that.

:roll: :lol:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3834 (isolation #259) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3825, Sakura Hana wrote:In reality tho, I actually dont think he's scum either, but I want to get rid of the one guy that's the responsible for all this noise that isn't helping scumhunting get anywhere.
In post 3827, Titus wrote:
In post 3825, Sakura Hana wrote:In reality tho, I actually dont think he's scum either, but I want to get rid of the one guy that's the responsible for all this noise that isn't helping scumhunting get anywhere.
Wait, you don't think Wake is scum.... :eek:
In post 3828, Sakura Hana wrote:That's what I said.

In post 3821, Wake1 wrote:
Imagine how nice it would be if we could lynch the SK and only have to deal with one Scum NK/threat per Night, while having more days and players to work with.

Nah, lynch the fucker who wants that.

:roll: :lol:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3844 (isolation #260) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3839, pieguyn wrote: then lynch me on the day before LyLo. no reason I can't help till then
Yeah man, give an inch and he'll take a mile.

Nothing to worry about here, guys.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3848 (isolation #261) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3845, pieguyn wrote:@Wake: I'm ignoring everything you post on the basis that it's argument from repetition kthx
I'll consider it an honor.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3851 (isolation #262) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3847, Sakura Hana wrote:And here we are going in circle's again, All wake's fault in the end.
Yup. Totally has nothing to do with you putting the "SK" before Town.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3855 (isolation #263) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3849, pieguyn wrote:I wouljdn't say it's all his fault but he's one of the major reasons behind it
You know what, you're right.

I'm just been a paranoid weirdo.

Like you say we should just keep you around until LyLo.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3859 (isolation #264) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3854, Titus wrote:
In post 3851, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3847, Sakura Hana wrote:And here we are going in circle's again, All wake's fault in the end.
Yup. Totally has nothing to do with you putting the "SK" before Town.
This I agree with. I don't see Wake as town but apparently Sakura does. That action makes little sense from a town motivated player.

When actions make little sense, I reread.

It would be helpful Wake if you could give me some form of scumhunting... a reads list, ask questions designed to discern alignment, SOMETHING! Otherwise, I'm just going to shoot you tonight.
Yeah, how about: "Crusade to kill the Anti-Town Serial Killer who has players Making it Difficult?"

That's not just a hunt. It's a damned campaign.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3860 (isolation #265) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3856, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Empking

So, we all think Empking is scum. Can we all agree to lynch this please? Let the nightkill dictate pie's future.
In post 3857, pieguyn wrote:*day before LyLo kthx

vote: Empking
...and they shift back to Empking/anyone 'cept "SK".

Same ol' song and dance.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3864 (isolation #266) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3861, Titus wrote:Wake, I understand your objective. However, there are other scum besides the SK (argue "scum" semantics later). I really want you to hunt them. Otherwise, it makes sense to believe you are scum who wanted to kill the SK and causing this drama is a way to avoid scumhunting.
Titus, I think you know me enough to know that when I'm Scum, I'm damned good. I do gambits as Town, not as Scum. If I were Scum, I'd keep my distance, head down, and watch and wait as Town kills themselves. I wouldn't keep putting my ass on the line.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3895 (isolation #267) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The SK debate dies with the SK.

Better to play safe than plow through Town.

Division among Town is bad.

SK mentioned wanting to survive around MlLo.

We don't pue 3rd party before Town. Ever. Town comes first.

More people, more days, more talky, more night actions, more results.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3917 (isolation #268) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, if you're any "anytime vig" with one dayshot, did you attempt an nK last Night?

If you have NK ability, and SK, AND Scum, why only one death last Night?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3923 (isolation #269) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm not taking responsibility if I hammer Empking and he flips Town.

That would destroy everything I've argued for thus far.

I do figure, though, that should SK kill another Townie, the cycle of mindlessly protecting SK will repeat itself yet again. I'm not buying the vapid promises.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3935 (isolation #270) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Pie, Titus, don't NK me.

I'm claimed Nonconsecutive Tracker.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3996 (isolation #271) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

Wake's an annoying, bad, evil guy because he's a Town Fascist who questions stuff and doesn't negotiate with Scum or Serial Killers.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3998 (isolation #272) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

Drop the holier-than-thou attitude, Titus. Who do you think is going to care what you say when you don't apply your "high moral standards" to everyone? If you want to be taken seriously learn to apply your schtick equally to everyone.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3999 (isolation #273) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

And your deliberate smear campaign/character assassination is evident. What next, Titus?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4132 (isolation #274) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

Is Empking lynched?

If he flips Town, I'll be coming for Titus, Nat, Sakura slot, and everyone else who contributed to this travesty.

If Town gets stabbed tonight, too, it'll be far, far worse.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4134 (isolation #275) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

Night-killed by the SK.

Town made the wrong choice yet again, and if Emp flips Town and you pie kills another Townie, we'll be down two more.

It's as if it's hopeless. Titus brays for civility and wants me to treat people as if everyone is intelligent... but this suicidal behavior instead of safe and logical play deserves every ounce of criticism it gets.

And I'm not surprised seeing Titus taint the waters by her giving ETL a very warped expository of my actions/character.

Only Scum constantly keeps maligning, distorting, evading, twisting, stabbing at opportune moments, etc.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4136 (isolation #276) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4135, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4134, Wake1 wrote:Only Scum constantly keeps maligning, distorting, evading, twisting, stabbing at opportune moments, etc.
then why don't you actually try to scumhunt instead of going "all the ones who wanna leash theSK" are scum
Would you reason that if you were groupscum, and other members have invested in your survival for mileage, they'd do everything they could to maintain control?

Those who refuse to lynch the "SK" slot are either Scum or, more dangerously, anti-Town.

And what happens if two or more Townies die before confSK, eh? Who's gonna take responsibility?
No one
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4138 (isolation #277) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4137, pieguyn wrote:no they'd bus the shit out of me

and that's not even what you said in the otehr post

finally you said something different and it doesn't make any sense @_@
They could, or they'd keep up the facade and do so vigorously as long as possible. While it's more likely you're SK, the possibility of you being groupscum shouldn't be ruled out.

2nd and 3rd needs explanation, please.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4140 (isolation #278) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4139, pieguyn wrote:i'm not gonna argue with you any more when you're nothing but argument from repetition
It'd help if you tried to understand why I'm against your existence, SK/Scum.

It's nothing personal. I just want your slot dead.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4150 (isolation #279) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4141, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Mkay so why is the claimed SK not fucking dead?
Because there are more lemmings than proper Townies in this game.

If I'm reading right, Empking has just been lynched with ten votes.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4151 (isolation #280) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4146, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Either way he's not town aligned, fucking kill him already. This is what I don't get. Not town = ticket to die.
I like you. I'm thrilled. Let's fall in love.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4153 (isolation #281) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4152, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OMG. In what world does a CLAIMED ANTI-TOWN PLAYER GET A FREE PASS
FOR TWO FUCKING DAYS
Bizarro-World, where everything is backwards. Pop some Tums and hunker down in our bunker, Miss.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4158 (isolation #282) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Better hope he's not a Townie, guys.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4208 (isolation #283) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

OK, now THAT doesn't make sense. NOT that there's undoubtedly a red and blue faction and a claimed SK, but the fact that both Nati and Titus are deliberately trying to shove suspicion on me. Ha!

So assuming we have two color factions for sure, we aren't looking at 4-player Goons. But with two certain factions and a claimed SK we only had one death last night. I could see multiball and SK in 21-player game, but only one NK tonight? It makesno sense.

I do not want the supposed SK dead, and Day 2 really cost us, but I don't trust Titus or Nati for their extremely shady play. Their bizarre agreement that I'm Scum makes absolutely no sense unless it's insidious. Titus provided no reason for voting me save for my dogged desire to lynch the SK.

Oh, and I get to track someone tonight.

Titus, you better explain your dishonest vote.

VOTE: pieguyn
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4236 (isolation #284) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Typo, pie.

You, supposed SK, did not stay on your leash. We cannot trust you, and the rest of us couldn't seem to get our heads straight on how to control you. They failed to work together to use my fair process to leash you, thanks to Titus's extreme meddling. She has fought against that every step of the way, why continuosuly fighting to keep you alive while pretending to want you dead. I'm beginning to really suspect that you and her are part of a Scum Team, and that there aren't two factions AND an SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4249 (isolation #285) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Wake1 »

ETL, why you no lynch confScum?

Did you not mean what you said Day 2?

And pie, I don't give a fuck what Nati says here. He doesn't speak for all of us, and I sure as hell didn't agree with it. My method was actually fair, but you all fucked up because you couldn't work together.

HEY, DIPSHIT, WE NEVER AGREED TO IT. NATI ISN'T EVERYONE.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4289 (isolation #286) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What is with this stupidity?

We know there's a Blue faction. Common sense dictates there's a Red Faction. We also have someone saying they're a Serial Killer.

So, 3 anti-Town factions.

Yet, only one night kill last Night.

Something doesn't add up, and we cannot trust the confScum.

Why, OH WHY, do we still have people who refuse to knock out the SK? (Probably because those fuckers are Scum, and there's no SK.)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4414 (isolation #287) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4379, Svenskt Stål wrote:If i am cop i have inno on wake and wany, dont vote them
Well, I KNOW I'm Town. If either wayne or I turn up Scum, you can lynch us all.

Anyways, here's what I was going to post last Night but couldn't because of the "Post Preview" function:
Nothing in my role PM mentions being a Natural or a Coordinator.
Anyone want to explain this?

Apparently this Town has gone insane. A Town that's willing to kill Townies over claimed Serial Killer. A Town willing to kill players regardless of alignment just because instead of confScum. A Town that bitches, fights, moans and groans with a dribbling, pus-like force against those who dare do the right thing and lynch Scum. A Town who has some members so stupid as to think a blue faction doesn't necessitate the existence of a Red faction.

God... What the fuck. What the Goddamned fuck. These people are either fucking stupid, crazy, or screwed up. It's fucking bizzarro world here. This game is so fucked up.
Those sentiments are still true today, although I'm feeling a little bit better irl. Still, I'm still frustrated by those who haven't had enough with killing Townies over, *gasp*, lynching the SK.

Now that Sven has surprisingly claimed our innocence get off our fucking asses, back the fuck off, and do your goddamned job and lynch the SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4417 (isolation #288) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4291, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote wake

okay no fuck it. this is happening today.
In post 4292, Natirasha wrote:Hell yeah

VOTE: Wake
In post 4295, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Wake

kk
In post 4302, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4294, kanyeknowsbest wrote:lynch wake today and pie shoot wayne tonight. i am 100% willing to risk them both being town and giving up a day phase to get rid of them.
I like this plan!
In post 4303, AGar wrote:I didn't know blue flavor text = guaranteed multiball.

I'm gonna start using aquamarine for my scumteams when I mod. Then I'm gonna use yellow one time.

I hope Wake's in every game that I do that in.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Wake88

As much as I want Levi to die (and I
really really really
want Levi to die), Wake is practically begging for the noose around his neck. And who am I to tell him no?
In post 4320, AGar wrote:Talah, you too. Come lynch Wake with us. It's a
really
good idea.
In post 4379, Svenskt Stål wrote:
If i am cop i have inno on wake and wany, dont vote them
Town, stop killing yourselves. Wake up. Just, seriously, stop it and wake up.

In post 4415, talah wrote:Hey Wake

Do you have any scumreads?
Yeah. Lynch the fucking Serial Killer because he's past the reading part.

DV being Scum I didn't expect. Titus is beyond suspicious. Natirasha, if not Scum, is anti-Town along with everyone who keeps not killing the SK.

I like keeping all possibil;ities on the table. Sakura could have been Scum. She was replaced with a person with a seemingly different view (yet somehow seemed to ignore most of my comments towards her). Now, I've been known to be extremely aggravating for Scum to deal with, and it's been mentioned at least a few times in some of the Scum QTs in past games (don't ask; I can't remember). It could be possible that ETL deliberately knew SH's facade wasn't going so well, so in spite of the slot the new replacement has changed her tune. If so, that'd be brilliant now wouldn't it?

I want the sole kill in a game with supposedly 3 Scum factions explained. I want to understand what this crap about Natural and Coordinators is because I haven't been told of it at all in my role PM.

Pieguyn is frustrating because he's filthy Scum with a smart mouth against anyone who wants his timely lynch.

You, Talah, I'm unsure. I'm not writing a dissertation on reads today. Kanye is really frustrating from the vantage point of my slot, because he's proven himself time and time again to do the wrong thing, which is really ironic considering his username. Pyrotechnics makes little sense, either. Is Aptil in this game? If he is he's a non-presence. Belisaurus, too, is flying under the radar. AGar has a few more braincells than Kanye, but he's still a fouth-mouthed idiot who's been contributing to the Town death rate.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4422 (isolation #289) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4420, talah wrote:
In post 4417, Wake1 wrote:Is Aptil in this game?
What the fuck's an Aptil? Is it like a bacde?
Something that's usually in games but is rarely found.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4423 (isolation #290) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Wake1 »

Hey Talah, what do you think of Sven saying me and Wayne are confTown if he's Cop?

I know I'm innocent, but Sven could be BS'ing. Or, he already knows we're Town.

Hey Sven, wanna just come on out and confirm that you're Cop instead of hinting around?

Also, what's the likelihood that there's a Godfather in this game?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4428 (isolation #291) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4424, talah wrote:
Wake are you insane

Oh sorry that's a totally redundant question

Yeh he's defo cop, probably daycop. It fits the setup.

How do you feel about being lynched today? Who's the scum on your wagon?
No. Although I am quite intelligent, and whether in life or on here there will always be those behind the curve.

He could be Daycop. Or not.

I'd be even more pissed if I were lynched today over the SK. It'd mean that the SK is basically the Messiah in this game, and even claimed PRs aren't safe against confScum when it comes to lynching. I just can't wait until it costs you a Doc or Cop, too. Or a PR with three different X-shots. Oh wait, that already happened.

Scum probably isn't solely on my wagon, and those on my wagon may actually just be south-of-retarded Townies. I don't trust Nati and Titus. Period. But... as things likely turn out, either one or both of them are Town and it's the more calm and quieter members that are Scum. This is why I hate playing as Town; I don't have the cast-iron patience required to get the other blind Townies to listen and work together. As Scum, I'm extremely effective. I'd be calm, contributing, staying in the background except for opportune moments, and loving every second of this fight between good Townies and pro-SK Townies.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4433 (isolation #292) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4429, talah wrote:^Hey Wake.

We Lynched Empking.
In post 4431, talah wrote:VOTE: Wake88
Another bizzarre thing that makes no sense.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4434 (isolation #293) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4432, talah wrote:
In post 4428, Wake1 wrote:I'd be even more pissed if I were lynched today over the SK. It'd mean that the SK is basically the Messiah in this game, and even claimed PRs aren't safe against confScum when it comes to lynching. I just can't wait until it costs
you
a Doc or Cop, too. Or a PR with three different X-shots. Oh wait, that already happened.
I guess it's not costing
"us"
anything, then.
Are you purposely being dumb? :facepalm:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4443 (isolation #294) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Talah, I want to lambast you for being an idiot.

Think. Think hard. What ELSE do you think "you" meant?

Those Townies who keep rallying behind the SK's survival while Townies keep dying? Nah, that can't be. It's not like I've been discussing this for pages!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4449 (isolation #295) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4444, talah wrote:
Wake88 wrote:Talah, I want to lambast you for being an idiot.

Think. Think hard. What ELSE do you think "you" meant?

Those Townies who keep rallying behind the SK's survival while Townies keep dying? Nah, that can't be. It's not like I've been discussing this for pages!
Are we still discussing lynching pie?
Or quietly placing a vote and scumhunting elsewhere, if you're town and that's what you believe.

Surely you noticed that practically everyone on the pie wagon yesterday, has abandoned it today? Wonder why? Did you spot the one and only nightkill?

How are you going to spend your time today? Calling everyone fuckheads and not scumhunting? But hang on, you already did that, yesterday.
I'll do some Scumhunting now that I have time, but my vote ain't moving Today. I contribute based on my work schedule, and not because others want me to.

Those who have abandoned the wagon (and not all have) aren't that smart. Pie said he killed DV, but how do we know for sure? There's nothing in the kill text that differentiates between an SK and a Mafia NK. And you'd think, with 3 factions, there'd be more than just one NK, right?

No, I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy. It could very well be that there's no SK but two colored factions, and while there may be two members on each, there could very well be 3. That may explain why there was only one NK last night, because one of two kills were blocked, while the other went through.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4452 (isolation #296) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4451, talah wrote:

Wake - I don't despise your train of thought but the manner you put it across in, is quite frankly odious.
Odious? No.

I'm frustrated as fuck.

Some day we're gonna look back on this when everything is revealed, and you guys are gonna open up your minds and see just how frustrating it was for me in this situation to have to fight tooth and claw just to see the claimed Serial Killer lynched.

"Hey guys, let's lynch the confScum." *Watches as Townies keep getting lynched and shot*
"Hey guys, let me shackle and control him. I'll even make the process democratic." *Is ignored. Major PR gets NK'd*

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4456 (isolation #297) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4453, Natirasha wrote:...did you see DV's flip, Wake?
What in the hell is your point?

Do you assume pie NK'd DV?

We DON'T know for sure.

The red faction could have killed the blue faction member.

Pie could be part of the red faction.

There may not even be an SK.

It's not impossible for there to be two 3-member factions in a 21-player game.

Do you disagree with any of these statements?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4458 (isolation #298) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4457, Natirasha wrote:I agree with that it's possible pie is red scum.
I don't think he is.
Let's consider for a minute that there's not 3 factions, but two, and those two have three players each. If pie were part of the red faction, it would be true that there's two other members out there. It could also be true that both you and Titus are his team members. Or not. That possibility, among many others, are on the table.

Why don't you think he's on the red faction, Nat? It could also be true that he's on the blue faction, that he didn't target DV, and that someone else did. Pie could have been blocked, and the red faction could have ganked DV. We have no way to tell if pie is telling the truth about who he has targeted at night.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4461 (isolation #299) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4459, Natirasha wrote:I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that kill was pie's. That is all I will say on the matter.

I also don't believe that there is a red faction--just blue+3rd party.
...Natirasha, I think you should try to reason with me a bit.

Why would there be a blue faction, but no red faction? That makes absolutely no sense. If there's a blue, then there is also a red. Imagine if DV flipped as, say, "Ice Mafia" member. Wouldn't it be reasonable to expect there to be a "Fire Mafia" member, too?

Either there are two colored faction with an SK or not with an SK, or there's a large group of normal Mafia and one SK. However, the latter cannot be true because we have the blue faction, which begs the question about there also being a red one in this large game.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4466 (isolation #300) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4462, Natirasha wrote:It would not be the first time a mod screwed with expectations and had a mafia B without a mafia A.
In post 4463, Tammy wrote:The red blue question is also stupid and should stop.
In post 4464, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4463, Tammy wrote:The red blue question is also stupid and should stop.
^ I agree!!!
No. Some of you guys bitch and moan about not contributing, and yet when certain issues are raised you get all defensive and angry that such discussions have come up. What in the heck do you guys even want? Just stop it already and TALK.

I think it's more likely that there are two colored factions than there just being one large, blue one.
In post 4465, Titus wrote:Talah, don't act like I am being anti-town. None of the posts you quoted so far are by Stal. He said if he was the cop. Quit fucking lying. Show me whre Stal definitely says he is cop. He hasn't. That is not fucking rolehunting if he's allegedly claimed like you said.

I don't give a shit what faction Pie is. The deal was if he shoots scum he lives. If not, he dies. Period. How about fucking scumhunting and looking at the obvious?

1) Wake has a non consecutive claim and DV has a claim.
2) Talah sheeps Sakura on all non Pie votes but for Wake.
3) Stal has his bullshit if he's a cop he checked Wake and Majiffy. Really, if? Give me a break.
4) Talah repeatedly says Stal claimed but quotes random posts.

Cmon. Let's just lynch these three scums.
Sven needs to claim instead of speaking in hypotheticals.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4501 (isolation #301) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Wake1 »

ETL, why are you voting me? I've made it clear that I want the SK to be lynched, and when you came in here you implied that you wanted pie lynched as well. And, yet, here you are voting for the guy who wants to lynch the SK. Would you please explain why?

I'm a claimed Nonconsecutive Tracker... but you want to lynch me instead of claimed Scum.

...this just doesn't make any sense. With all due respect... I'm at a complete and utter loss.

There is no basis for the wagon against me, except that some are annoyed that I, Townie, want out-in-the-open Scum to be lynched. I mean... really. Aren't we supposed to lynch Scum when it steps into the light? Isn't that what we're supposed to do?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4506 (isolation #302) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Guys, are you going to wait until 3 players are alive to lynch the Serial Killer?

How long are you going to leave this threat alive, and how many more Townies are you willing to gamble before you put him down?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4509 (isolation #303) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I mean, really. Some of you guys make it seem like I'm a bad player/person for wanting to lynch the Serial Killer.

My win condition states that I must lynch all threats to Town. I will not waver from that, and I don't negotiate with threats or gamble with the lives of Town over taking out clear threats.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4511 (isolation #304) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4508, waynegg wrote:
In post 4506, Wake1 wrote:Guys, are you going to wait until 3 players are alive to lynch the Serial Killer?

How long are you going to leave this threat alive, and how many more Townies are you willing to gamble before you put him down?
He isn't a flipping serial killer! Just get that out of your head already!
ConfScum/claimed SK/Serial Killer. Whatever. It's just frustrating to be rebuked by some for trying to achieve my wincon. My tone could be sweeter, but my patience is, well, torn and frayed.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4518 (isolation #305) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4513, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4509, Wake1 wrote:I mean, really. Some of you guys make it seem like I'm a bad player/person for wanting to lynch the Serial Killer.

My win condition states that I must lynch all threats to Town. I will not waver from that, and I don't negotiate with threats or gamble with the lives of Town over taking out clear threats.

Wake the other reason people are worried about you is because deas flipped no consecutive night rb, and your claim seems along his lines.

Will you just shut up about the sk right now and help us find dv's partners.

Alternatively you could vote the fake claiming [redacted].
Well, I can't help that. It's understandable, though.

I'm afraid I can't, because we're gambling with Town lives instead of making the obvious, guaranteed Scum kill. We lost Dr. D over confScum. And AA9. And Empking. ConfScum says he got DV. We know DV's dead. That's it. Was he worth three Townies, one of which had powerful abilities?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4522 (isolation #306) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4520, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4518, Wake1 wrote:I'm afraid I can't, because we're gambling with Town lives instead of making the obvious, guaranteed Scum kill.
speaking of scum kills, keep in mind the only scum kill so far has come from ME. that's right, the SK who you want lynched so bad. if you really want scum kills, leaving me alive is the best course of action.
Your status as Serial Killer is not certain. You could be part of a Mafia faction. Do you refuse the possibility?
In post 4521, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4518, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4513, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4509, Wake1 wrote:I mean, really. Some of you guys make it seem like I'm a bad player/person for wanting to lynch the Serial Killer.

Wake the other reason people are worried about you is because deas flipped no consecutive night rb, and your claim seems along his lines.

Will you just shut up about the sk right now and help us find dv's partners.

Alternatively you could vote the fake claiming [redacted].
Well, I can't help that. It's understandable, though.

I'm afraid I can't, because we're gambling with Town lives instead of making the obvious, guaranteed Scum kill. We lost Dr. D over confScum. And AA9. And Empking. ConfScum says he got DV. We know DV's dead. That's it. Was he worth three Townies, one of which had powerful abilities?
Well tbf the empking lynch was bad and people shouldn't have gone through with it after he claimed.

Just give it a rest? Leave it alone for a couple days and help me find DV's partners?
Empking lynch over confScum was horrible. I tried.

Why, so you can buy time?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4536 (isolation #307) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Again, what is this stuff about Naturals/Coordinators? I haven't been told anything about that in my role PM.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4540 (isolation #308) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If it has no bearing on the game, then I don't mind. However, if it has something to do with factional gameplay, then oh boy. Are we looking at two factions who plan to kill one another, besides Scum?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4544 (isolation #309) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Wake1 »

My main fear is that via SK we'll accidentally clean the clock of our Doc or Cop, if any.

I think Town can take care of Mafia without the aid of the claimed Serial Killer.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4546 (isolation #310) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4542, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4522, Wake1 wrote:Your status as Serial Killer is not certain. You could be part of a Mafia faction. Do you refuse the possibility?
no I'm pretty sure you were saying we need to lynch the SK because he's "confscum". don't try to flip flop around after the statement

Don't misrep me. I consider the Serial Killer to be Scum, and "Scum" is a better name thatn "3rd party guy who wants to kill you." You're not confirmed Serial Killer, so I consider you confScum.

also wayne if you're serious then you're a fkin liar bc I'm not factional
In post 4543, Pyrotechnics wrote:I swear if you actually flip town cop, I'm wotcing you for any game I ever see you try to join with me and if that doesn't go through I'm policy lynching your ass I don't care how mean nacho thinks I am.
That's towards Wayne?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4548 (isolation #311) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4546, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4542, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4522, Wake1 wrote:Your status as Serial Killer is not certain. You could be part of a Mafia faction. Do you refuse the possibility?
no I'm pretty sure you were saying we need to lynch the SK because he's "confscum". don't try to flip flop around after the statement

also wayne if you're serious then you're a fkin liar bc I'm not factional
Don't misrep me. I consider the Serial Killer to be Scum, and "Scum" is a better name thatn "3rd party guy who wants to kill you." You're not confirmed Serial Killer, so I consider you confScum.
In post 4543, Pyrotechnics wrote:I swear if you actually flip town cop, I'm wotcing you for any game I ever see you try to join with me and if that doesn't go through I'm policy lynching your ass I don't care how mean nacho thinks I am.
That's towards Wayne?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4552 (isolation #312) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

God damn editing.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4573 (isolation #313) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4481, waynegg wrote:
In post 4476, pieguyn wrote:why have we not lynched wake yet
Because a non cc'd Cop claimed an innocent on him. You're known scum. Here, let's make this easier for those who can't pick up the not so soft claim I made earlier

IM A FUCKING FACTION COP. I LOOKED AT KANYE N1. PYRO N2. PIE N3. THEYRE ALL FACTIONAL SCUM. NOW LYNCH PIE OR LYNCH ME TO PROVE MY RESULTS. I DONT CARE WHICH. IM STEPING UP BECAUSE SOMEBODY NEEDS TO IN ORDER TO TURN THIS GAME AROUND BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THE SAME DUMB THINGS DAY AFTER DAY AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. THATS FUCKING INSANITY. YOU GUYS. NOT ME.
If we have claimed Cop results, and they're guilties, we need to act on them.

Kanyeknowsbest
Pyrotechnics
pieguyn

If we lynch any of them and they turn up innocent, we take out Wayne.

Guys, let's act on this! I'm willing to forgo lynching pie today if it means knocking out Cop-claimed Scum results.

VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4575 (isolation #314) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4581 (isolation #315) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4577, Pyrotechnics wrote:You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Please stop and wait a minute.

Did wayne explicitly say his results were fake, or are you assuming they're fake?

If wayne says his results were fake, then I'd share some of your sentiments.
In post 4578, waynegg wrote:Hey. I know. You want a safe way to try to prove me wrong, though you won't obviously, lynch known scum so you don't derpkill another town PR...

I know. Such a crazy, far out there idea, right. To simply lynch known scum?
Wayne, do you have guilty results on those three?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4582 (isolation #316) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If Wayne flips non-Scum, we'll know he was telling the truth, which means we'd then lynch all three of them in whatever order.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4593 (isolation #317) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties. If you have doubt, start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
In post 4584, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4581, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4577, Pyrotechnics wrote:You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Please stop and wait a minute.

Did wayne explicitly say his results were fake, or are you assuming they're fake?

If wayne says his results were fake, then I'd share some of your sentiments.
I know for a fact they're fake. He's fake claiming a guilty on me.

He's not going to admit he's lying, because instead of playing mafia he thinks we're playing ring around the moron.
If Wayne is lying, we kill him. If you are lying, we kill you and the rest of the people he claimed guilty.

@Rest of Town: You willing to follow these claimed guilty results to find out the truth once and for all? We act when the uncountered Cop claims a guilty, so why not follow the same, here?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4595 (isolation #318) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4586, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4582, Wake1 wrote:If Wayne flips non-Scum, we'll know he was telling the truth, which means we'd then lynch all three of them in whatever order.
NOPE HE'D STILL BE A FUCKING LIAR. THAT'S THE SAD THING.
If you're ALL Town, I'll be
beyond
pissed.

At that point, if this game had a neck, I'd be grasping my large hands around it to strangle it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4601 (isolation #319) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4597, talah wrote:Wayne, even if I believe your claim... the second of the three abilities on those AI piloted suits I linked earlier heavily implies a redirector. I don't know if you crumbed your actual role but if so, and if you're telling the truth, one or more of your results is likely incorrect.

Secondly, what faction results have you been getting?

Wake, stop bolding your shit. I'm getting to the point in this game where I'm all too likely to have a meltdown over the fact that hardly anyone wants to use their brains to figure out the game. You don't want to see that. I don't want to do it. So start using your head. Go read an ISO or two, or read the wiki, or for sheat's sake do something which you can come back with and say "Oh guys, I spotted something interesting and I think it might be a scum tell, or a towntell, or something, and here's why I think that".

It's really irritating me that I get the feeling both you and wayne are town. It's not going to take much for me to vote you and prod-dodge until the day ends. And I think that would be really shitty play for me to do it. But I will.
You're pissed. I'm pissed. Everyone's pissed. Piss, everywhere.

Wayne's saying he's got guilty results. For Pete's sake, are we NOT going to act on that, to? So now we're in a game where we don't lynch Scum and we don't auto-lynch guilty results? What's next?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4604 (isolation #320) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Kanye, if an un-cc'd cop role said I was guilty Scum, what do you think you'd do?

*Waits for it*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4617 (isolation #321) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4613, waynegg wrote: Fine. I lied. Sue me.
In post 4615, waynegg wrote: VOTE: Wake
I'm taking a break from this game to cool off.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4659 (isolation #322) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Since Wayne lied about Kanye being Scum...

VOTE: Unvote
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4671 (isolation #323) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4669, Titus wrote: Implication, Wake doesn't believe Stal's hypothetical cop claim as he implies Waynegg is uncced.

Waynegg's gambit was moronic. My gut tells me that Waynegg is scum with Wake as no one fucks up a gambit that bad. Yet, Wayn has a history of not thinking things through. Plus, his hypocrisy on talah and sudden readshifting on her slot (while calling her out).

Both the cop claims are obvshit or at least one of the trackers is lying. No way we have 2 trackers, a watcher, and a cop.

Can we stop the scums from punking us please? Wake, talah, Stal and Wayne are the scums. Their behavior is obvious scumteam behavior.
I've asked Stal to assert whether his claim is official or not. Once we have a definite assertion from him, then I'll proceed from there.

Wayne's gambit was not helpful, and is grounds for a lynch through "lynch all liars." Whether we do so or not is in question.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4697 (isolation #324) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

This wagon on me makes no sense. I've wanted to do my job by lynching the confScum, but that doesn't deserve a lynch. If you lynch my PR slot, you will have killed yet another Townie over SK.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4704 (isolation #325) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I am very busy, but not enough to replace out of my only game. Working a 16-hour soon, and uncle just had a heart attack and is now brain dead. At this exact moment I cannot provide in-depth reads that'll be ignored. I'll get to wasting an hour or two on developing reads later.

VOTE: pieguyn
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4711 (isolation #326) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

...and everyone on pie's wagon is getting picked off one by one.

If I the claimed Nonconsecutive Tracker gets lynched over confScum, Town doesn't deserve to win. Just... no. Absolutely not.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4800 (isolation #327) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

THE OVERVIEW I

Waynegg votes pie in (4160), and says it's to be different. Natirasha formally apologizes to Kanye for forcing through two mislynches, says he was clearly wrong, and also says he'll listen to him for the rest of the game.... he also implies that someone should look at the NK and tell him that my role isn't a Scumclaim (4162). Additionally he asks pie to confirm whether DV was his kill or not (4163). Waynegg responds to Nat in (4164) by asking why it even matters... that it's "ONEFFINGKILL." Nat asks Wayne whether he saw the alignment of the deceased, then asks why Wayne's still here because he thought he replaced out (4165). Strangely, in (4166), EspeciallyTheLies votes for Wayne because for his "just to be different" comment... and, in spite of her earlier comments the last Day, she says the SK can stay today for hitting Scum... but that he's the LYLO lynch no questions (4167).

Hm. I'm breaking things down in order to analyze and digest them better. This little handful of posts stir up questions that merit answers. Wayne, were you just being sarcastic? You had voted for pieguyn Yesterday, so I figure you were just being funny. My bad, I forgot. You had actually voted for Empking which contributed to the loss of a valuable PR with tracking, protection, and permanent roleblocking of a suit ability. Perhaps you should have kept your feet to the fire and fought alongside me and Majiffy to lynch the confirmed Scum (by confirmed Scum, I mean we don't know whether he's Mafia or SK). Natirasha, if you realized you messed up not once by twice, why do you continue choosing to gamble with Town PRs instead of lynching a Scum with a bow on its little head? You should try to think for yourself, while also not repeating the same mistakes you've made before. How do you think it'd be if you and Wayne and some other person voted for the confScum? The debate would have died, we wouldn't have lost a PR, and we could get back to doing what Town does best on its own. And, please explain thoroughly and in no uncertain terms why my role is a Scumclaim. I would like to pick that bone with you.

When you asked pieguyn whether or not DV was his NK, I've mixed feelings on that. Mulling through the possibilities, you could be Town asking an honest question, enemy Scum who is rather interested in forming a new pathway, or a Scum buddy hoping to appear Town by asking such a benign question. Wayne, this is somewhat belated, but you bring up a good point that there was only one NK; it raises a lot of questions. Nat, when you asked Wayne about the alignment of the deceased in a rather sardonic tone, would you care to elaborate what was going through your mind
(if anything)
when you were saying so?

ETL, questions. Your initial vote on Wayne makes no sense sense considering how vocal and opinionated you were in Day 2 about the SK's non-lynching. It just sort of rings that little bell in the back of my mind that perhaps, maybe, you're Scum intentionally taking a very different standpoint from her predecessor. Furthermore, now that confScum supposedly got lucky with DV, you now change your tune to "Oh, he can stay alive today... BUT HE'S THE SURE LYNCH LYLO!" How different that sentiment is from the last Day. Keeping that in mind, by any chance are you a hydra? I'd appreciate it if you'd take some time to explain the changes in your stance from Day 2 and Day 3. Thanks.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4827 (isolation #328) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

EspeciallyTheLies
, why are you deliberately ignoring my thoughts regarding you?
ETL, questions. Your initial vote on Wayne makes no sense sense considering how vocal and opinionated you were in Day 2 about the SK's non-lynching. It just sort of rings that little bell in the back of my mind that perhaps, maybe, you're Scum intentionally taking a very different standpoint from her predecessor. Furthermore, now that confScum supposedly got lucky with DV, you now change your tune to "Oh, he can stay alive today... BUT HE'S THE SURE LYNCH LYLO!" How different that sentiment is from the last Day. Keeping that in mind, by any chance are you a hydra? I'd appreciate it if you'd take some time to explain the changes in your stance from Day 2 and Day 3. Thanks.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4834 (isolation #329) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4832, waynegg wrote:Wake

Really? I've been voting and pushing and voting and pushing and vot inning and....well you get the idea...Pie since D1 and you have to ask if my first post here was sarcasm. It's sad this SK thing has us so screwed up. And is why he needs to die. Town can't click until he does. And somehow at least part of the town is buying that crap, probably because they've bought into it so hard and they aren't the ones dying. THAT'S confirmation bias, the term most used wrongly on this site...

I postulate all, or at least most, of the scum have been on every lynch thus far.
Yeah...

...you've been pushing and voting against pie so hard, yet you lynched Empking, and you even tried voting against me. It's nothing personal—your flip-flopping doesn't inspire trust.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4841 (isolation #330) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4835, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Pyro, I'm sorry you'rehaving a rough time but replacing out would be more detrimental at this point. I replaced in as a favor and all you had to say was "read from day start" and I would have.

Please stay.

Also, whoever asked me why I "deliberately ignored" questions, stop implying that I saw them, read them, and chose not to respond. I didnt see them as I didnt read the last few pages yet. I saw titus talking about the claims and wanted to make sure I asked my question while the topic was being discussed. I'm not home yet but plan to go through the day when I do. Which will be shortly here.
If you simply didn't see it, then I won't pursue that erroneous perception further. I would appreciate your thoughts in the future, though.

In post 4837, waynegg wrote:I hate seeing people flake just because people think they're scum.

pedit I do that Wake. My vote follows my reads. Im resolute in wanting Pie dead. At the same time, I'd be stupid to think that those who are deadest on keeping Pie will let that lynch go through regardless of how much sense it makes. At some point you've got to try to find other scum when the one you want isn't going to carry. It's called scum hunting and you don't have to be perfect to be town.
In post 4840, waynegg wrote:And besides that, Wake,...
In post 4157, Kdub wrote:
Day 2 - Vote Count #29

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (6)
- Wake88, waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, Belisarius, leviathan93
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (1)
- PeregrineV
Empking (10)
- Pyrotechnics, DeasVail, talah, NachoKoopa, Natirasha, pieguyn, EspeciallyTheLies, Svenskt Stål, Titus, AGar
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (0)
-
Where the hell did you get I helped lynch Empking? Not only did I not, I was second only to you on the Pie wagon.
Well, damn it. I made a mistake of my own. :facepalm:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4875 (isolation #331) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

I haven't forgotten this game. Have an 8-hour coming up this afternoon, then two hours after that a 16-hour through night and afternoon. Thank God for overtime. Also, just started investing (preferred stocks in DBLEP) (NOT bragging), just focused/anxious (like everyone is about their stuff) about it a bit.

This game I've invested quite a bit of time, energy, and emotional roughage into, so this one I refuse to abandon. Also, if anyone has any questions, fling as many of those fiery arrows as you want and I'll get to them; bolding them/whatever will make them easier to find, too.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4887 (isolation #332) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

The only way I would forego pushing for pie's lynch is if I'm promised that he will be lynched if he (she?) hits Town. We've already lost too much and I'd prefer we cut our losses, but something tells me there's little chance of persuading certain people. This wagon on me because of my desire to lynch confScum, however, is laughable. Sorry, it is. We're supposed to find Scum, and then kill it. We've found it, now we kill it. But, this game, that doesn't seem to be happening. I only hope my biggest fears aren't realized, that there are indeed two Mafia factions and that pieguyn is part of one. If that is true, by the time others catch up it will likely be too late.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4888 (isolation #333) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Wake1 »

God damn it. Hits Scum. Can't think straight today.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4892 (isolation #334) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Too late as in costing us too many Townies over confScum.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4894 (isolation #335) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4893, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4892, Wake1 wrote:Too late as in costing us too many Townies over confScum.
Majiffy says there are two teams. Discuss.
*Scratches head*

...well, it's possible and even plausible. We have 21 players in this game. It's big enough to allow not just two Mafia factions, but also an SK.

With Multiball + SK, the Mafia teams could either be comprised of two or three members each. However, that'd be 7 Scum total. Still, it may be possible.

That, or there are two Mafia factions and no SK. It's possible. The reason I suspect two Mafia factions is that there's a Blue group, which lends credence to an alternate Red group.

Blue and Red Mafia and an SK is possible...

...but if so the NKs put everything into question. If three Scum factions, why so few kills?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4902 (isolation #336) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, it would seem you more than anyone else has tried to find any reason to see me lynched. You may think I am an easy lynch, but you would be wrong. I'll give you time to think things through before I come back.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4914 (isolation #337) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4912, kanyeknowsbest wrote:it will help clear up a pretty large problem and also be incredibly satisfying though.
Kanye, stop trying to ruin the game to satisfy your own ego, please. Lynching me won't end the confScum debate. Lynching the confScum
will
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4917 (isolation #338) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4916, Titus wrote:
In post 4902, Wake1 wrote:Titus, it would seem you more than anyone else has tried to find any reason to see me lynched. You may think I am an easy lynch, but you would be wrong. I'll give you time to think things through before I come back.
I never go for easy lynches. I go for scum lynches. I already have associative tells I have posted and know a goid chunk of your 5-6 player scum team (unless it is multiball). So I want YOU dead as you are practically confscum to me.
Correction: you do go for perceived easy lynches. I am no easy lynch.

Furthermore, I am no Scum lynch. As Nonconsecutive Tracker (Andrew Waltfeld of the LaGOWE), I can use Tank Mode to track anyone once every other Night. Now as Scum that may make you think twice about acting tonight, so I suspect you'll do what you can during the Day to eliminate the threat.

You think there's a 5-6 player Scum team assuming it's not multiball? That'd be broken.

I'm practically confScum
to you
You
, however, are not always sensical. And in this game, I feel you are playing FAR differently than the games where you were Town. When I think of you as Town, I think of someone who may actually be as analytical as me, but can be stubborn and mechanical. Only in this game, though, have I seen you so doggedly attempt over ten times trying to find any and every little strand to try and pull and lynch me with it.

And think about it. If I were Scum and I knew pie was the SK, I'd be loving every second of the drama, while taking a safe seat in the middle-background. No way in hell would I repeatedly run through the battlefront dodging mortars and bulletfire and lynches and furries. No way in Hell.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4918 (isolation #339) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2234, Titus wrote:
In post 2231, Wake1 wrote:This is goddamned stupid. Too many things could go wrong if we let the supposed SK stay alive. We lynch SK, we have one less Scum to worry about. We let the SK live, our Townies drop faster. That means less Days, less time, and less Scumhunting for us. We can't even agree on who he should kill; you don't think he's gonna be a major distraction? Lynch him now, and Town can keep doing what it's supposed to do: root out and lynch Scum.
I agree with this. The problem is, I don't think the town is smart enough to lynch the claimed SK. So I'm voting to get a lynch off.
I remember this from Day 1.

It really contrasts with the position you're currently projecting.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4924 (isolation #340) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4919, Titus wrote:
(1)
5 to 6 scum in a 20 plus player game doesn't seem broken.

(2)
No, regardless of alignment, I go for logical not easy lynches.
(3)
Methodical plus stubborn pretty much is doggedly.
(4)
Note: Did the theory I put forth suggest Pie was sk? No.
(5)
Even if he was, the Pie lynch ensures one of your scumbuddies doesn't get lynched.

(6)
A lot has happened since Day 1.
In post 4920, Titus wrote:
(7)
Your tracker claim is worthless to me,
(8)
which suggests you aren't arguing to me but to the group to setup a gotcha trap.
(9)
If I cease to go down this path, I am appeasing.
(10)
If I continue, then you argue that I am overly determined scum.
In post 4921, Titus wrote:
In post 4909, kanyeknowsbest wrote:how come wake isnt lynched yet
(11)
Wake has buddies who will lynch anything but Pie or Wake and buddies who fake claim cop.
Gee.

(1)
No, it is broken. 4 groupScum in a 21-player game with SK I'm alright with. 5-6 groupScum with an SK in a 21-player game I'm not. If there are six Mafia out there besides a Serial Killer, do you not think it would be more likely to have two teams with three members each?

(2)
So you say.

(3)
Perhaps, although I do question your intentions. In a completed game a player named SalmonellaDreams tunneled me relentlessly, and he was Scum. I get the feeling you're tunneling of a sort, as in looking for near-countless ways to get rid of ol' Wake. If you were Town, you wouldn't tunnel like that against an Unknown. You should, however, against uprooted Scum.

(4)
In which post? It has felt for some time that you have argued tooth and nail that pie was SK, and that you wanted to use him to kill Mafia, which is why you won't lynch him. If he were a Mafia faction, you would have voted for him.

(5)
Don't make assumptions, Titus. That's how Townies get made to look stupid on certain flips. Qualify by dealing in possibilities. Not claims of absolute truth.

(6)
Based on your maneuvering,
indeed

(7)
A PR claim should not be worthless. If one claims Doc or Cop, you don't instantaneously vote that fellow off.

(8)
You may imply that.

(9)
You may think that. It would be better to kill the Scum up on stage. End that debate. End that division.

(10)
I argue that you're suspicious as Hell for your dogged way of singling me out, as though you're Scum trying to remove a threat. Either that, or you are very anti-Town. You get Townies killed over confScum, defend confScum, and are now even willing to lynch a claimed Tracker over a claimed SK. Should you succeed in lynching me, which you will not, my finger of suspicion rests squarely on you, Titus.

(11)
:facepalm: Really. Titus? How are we
not
going to lynch you once I flip Town or pie flips factional Scum?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4931 (isolation #341) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4929, Titus wrote:Yes. I am suggesting Wake is angry at Pie for claiming SK and trying to bus Pie so his team can actually kill quality town reads. Why do you find this unlikely?

That scenario only requires two factions (or one scum plus sk not being Pie). If you buy 5 scum plus sk, just move Pie to factionscum.

I basically know Wake's game and know he's scum. So much so that
intent to vig Wake

@Waynegg, Pie has utility.
If you can kill me today, then do so. I find you to be stubborn, reckless, and stupid if Town. Otherwise, you're Scum pulling off one hell of a gamble.
Once I flip, it will cost you, and if you kill me tonight you will have burnt my tracker results.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4967 (isolation #342) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, you are sputtering, and you've lost all integrity in this game. I will deal with your flimsy comments later.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4976 (isolation #343) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4972, Titus wrote:Dismissive label. I have lost integrity, now that is low. Regardless of alignment, I play with integrity. I take that as a personal attack.

This means I never, regardless of alignment,

A) Try to make the game unenjoyable
B) Lie about vla status
C) Make up rl excuses that are not true
D) Try to encourage others to play against wincon
E) Personally attack players in a manner that reflects on them outside the game
F) Playing against wincon.

These I feel violate an internal code of conduct. Anything elseis playing with integrity. Never once have I lied in a manner that would hurt the town. You can bank on that.
I mean your position in this game. Its integrity is compromised, because you keep changing your stances constantly, moaning about not being anti-Town while killing Town and defending Serial Killer, etc. That kind of utter, unrepentant crap. Neat reaction, though.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4991 (isolation #344) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

Prod-dodge.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment. I've cooled off finally, which is good because I can be a stubborn numbnut when mad. Which is diabolically weird, because I'm extremely calm, patient, and humble irl and in work, which earned me Employee of the Month for October in caregiving (out of 85 employees and being there only 4 months). It's not bragging, because my job sucks for the average peeps because wiping dirty old bottoms and dealing with frustrating conditions like ALS and Alzheimer's isn't appealing to them. Guess the question is whether or not the "real" aspect of a person is defined by that person's behavior in real life or online. Tangent aside, I'm in a good mood and have had my precious cheap coffee from McDonald's, and am intent on reusing my cup throughout the week. Yes, I'm a criminal in real life. :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

Guess I can be moody as hell at times, especially when under insane stressors. So, sorry being a dumb dick.

Anywhoo, kdub's game is great and he runs it well, and I'm hoping he shares some of his notes with me for whenever I can host my own game in this section. :P

Reviewing some of the pages, I really don't understand why there's a wagon on me. If you want to grill me, that's A-OK. I like a BBQ. However, there are better numbnuts to crack. Titus I think has really been morphing and changing her stance over the Days, which is irksome. Belisarius is way out in the background, which doesn't help the anxiety. Kanye and AGar haven't really contributed much, except personal potshots and flimsy reasoning; sorry, that's just how I see it. I'm hoping and praying Waynegg and Majiffy are Town. Nacho, Levi, Nat, Pyro, and ETL really need to come on in and party hardy in here. Peregrine I'm still trying to sort out. With Titus, she and I have gone at it on multiple games, and I'm not ruling out the possibility that she's innocent—albeit stubborn—Townie; I just can't tell.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5003 (isolation #345) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Wake1 »

...so Talah, like Titus, continues to shift back and forth.

Guys, are you really willing to lynch uncountered Nonconsecutive Tracker
over confScum
?

:neutral:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5007 (isolation #346) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Wake1 »

It just doesn't make sense. Normally when you have Scum with a big cheese-eating grin looking you dead in the face, you don't go lynch a claimed PR over it. Especially when that PR can use his ability this Night.

Would you guys step back a bit? Is there any opening, any way that I can convince you otherwise to lynch the Scum? At least then I can't be blamed for not trying to survive and fulfill my wincon as Town, and will therefore be blameless.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5008 (isolation #347) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5004, talah wrote:Bite my sack Wake.
In post 5006, talah wrote:Plenty of skin down there, you can both have a piece to gnaw.
Yeah, that doesn't help Town.

Would you please explain why you've voted me yet again? I'm just trying to understand why you keep flip-flopping.

:neutral: :? :(
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5009 (isolation #348) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Belisarius, what do you make of these votes on me? What reasons do you think they have, that pertain to me being Scum?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5010 (isolation #349) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm even more certain we're dealing with pie as factional Scum now.

It sort of makes sense. Day 1 the debate exploded with pie's claim (after he first lied about being Vig). Some of us rose to do our job and lynch the Scum, but we met resistance, and in spite of our best efforts we lost Dr. Dolittle, who was with us against pieguyn. Then AA9, who was with us, was killed. Day 2 we again fought hard to lynch the Scum. We failed again, and another one of us against pieguyn, Empking, was lost. That second Night a blue factional Scum was killed, giving weigh to the notion of two opposing factions, like fire and ice Mafia. Day 3 finds what few of us are left, struggling yet again to fulfill our duty to lynch Scum. Instead, counter to normal Town play, a naive majority yet again plans to lynch a Townie (this time a claimed PR) against the pie. It's all fitting together, and by the time people wake from their stupor (and I put that lightly) it may be too late. Should I be lynched, it would not surprise me if another against pie is killed, or another Blue Mafia faction.

At least we can say we tried doing what we were supposed to do. With their track record, and my lynch, that will brand rather harshly into our minds the fact that Town doesn't deserve to win. That chilling fact will add even more weight to Scum's impending victory. Funny how the truth usually comes too late, isn't it?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5012 (isolation #350) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5011, talah wrote: Unfortunately site meta from the likes of Flay dictates that the best way to deal with people in-game who are irritating or difficult to play with, is not to give them time to adjust or to try to convince them to settle down and rethink their play, but to stamp on the ground and policy lynch them, so they'll then get better, presumably by virtue of joining more and more games with as little practical experience as possible, continuing to fuck more games up because they weren't allowed to participate and learn. That makes sense right? *sarcasm-head*
Though you may find me annoying at times, in no way does that justify lynching a PR claim. At times I find you annoying. Do I policy lynch you? No. Why? Policy lynches are usually stupid, and hurt Town.

In post 5011, talah wrote:I'm a million percent sure that there are multiple scum on your wagon Wake. You know the history we've had (and please don't go there) but I read along with Lucky's mini because I was following NicCage who I really like as a player, and I'm trying get people to see what a terrible lynch you are - but when it comes down to it, I don't know if you're scum or not - I think it's unlikely and stupid to lynch you with a Tracker claim - but we're now at a point where nothing will happen unless it's you because the main *bigboys* - Nacho and kanye (and hey whop Nati in there for good measure) - are so invested in your lynch that nothing will happen otherwise.
If I am such a terrible lynch, if you're so sure Scum are on my wagon, don't be a part of the misdeed. There are no big boys here. Nacho has hardly contributed. Kanye, even less. Nati hasn't contributed much either, and has been very dubious and ardent. While nothing may be able to change them from going down the wrong path, there are more players in this game. We have time. We can work together to either lynch pie, or at least someone who is not a claimed Town PR. I would never lynch an uncountered PR over confScum. I would attempt to lynch the confScum, and if that isn't possible, pressure.lynch an unknown unless he or she gives reason to not see it through. Please, don't be influenced by them.

In post 5011, talah wrote: And yeah if Titus ever says she vig'd anyone from now until the end of time, you can be positive she's scum who just submitted the kill.
If Titus kills me, she would have signed her death warrant. She would rather find as many reasons as she can to justify her mislynch of me today.
In post 5011, talah wrote: ed: ignored your pre-edit post
Why?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5014 (isolation #351) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5013, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5009, Wake1 wrote:Belisarius, what do you make of these votes on me? What reasons do you think they have, that pertain to me being Scum?
I think you're town. How the Christ would I have any insight into the thought processes of the people on your wagon?
I'm giving you a chance to appear like a helpful Townie, Belisarius. Give me your opinion, something, anything, as to what you think of their votes, please.

Saying you think I'm Town and then kerfuffling yourself over their thought processes is unneeded. You're here. If you think I'm Town and that this wagon is crap, you should show some conviction and passion.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5016 (isolation #352) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5015, talah wrote: Because I usually ignore pre-edits, there's no reason to modify what I'm saying based on what someone else said unless it puts it out of context;
Does this mean you will not respond to my earlier posts?
In post 5015, talah wrote: Because like Beli says there's no counter to your claim anyway so that in itself is a stupid argument;
While I can understand that, it makes no sense why a claimed PR would be lynched over a confirmed Town-killing player. I still don't understand why there's a wagon on me. Is it because I want the confScum dead?
In post 5015, talah wrote: Because you absolutely are acting in a way which is over the top egotistical and arrogant, and I really hope you are scum, and as far as your own pushes go, most of them are OMGUS anyway;
Which is weird, because a lot more people than you say I'm humble, sweet, and more concerned about others than myself, not to mention my whole career revolves around that. Maybe, maybe, there's a misperception afoot. And I completely disagree with your faulty claim that most of my pushes are "OMGUS." Most of my energy has gone towards trying to convince the rest of Town to lynch the Serial Killer. Do we still do that in Mafia? I'm a bit confused now.
In post 5015, talah wrote: I get incredibly frustrated in games which drag on and where nobody will explain to me in terms I can understand, why certain things are better than others in Mafia, and I'm trying to learn.
Then it is your lack of patience, and you are not the only one who gives in to impatience. However, Talah, if you are willing to work with me, I will endeavor to talk with you in terms you can understand, as you put it. The caveat, though, is that some things are really friggin' tough to explain. Will you lower your sword and work with me? I will work to help as much as I can.
In post 5015, talah wrote: Who are your scumreads at the moment, and why?
Well, there's more than 3.

Titus is one of my major Scum reads. Like the persistent sharpshooter who keeps firing her bullets hoping to find that one quarter-sized chink in my armor, she keeps trying to use anything and everything to get me lynched. I don't think Town would go that far down the rabbit hole. Do you?

Natirasha, AGar, and Kanye have all been boorish here and there, and their votes belie their lack of reasoning.

Those I have an eye on and pegged as careful and trying to blend in are Belisarius, ETL, and Nacho.

The rest I am getting too tired to think about, though I do respond better to very direct questions. The more the better.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5026 (isolation #353) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If my struggle's in vain, then I guess there's not much point in arguing further. I don't really see how Town
would
deserve to win after killing so many Townies instead of the confirmed Scum. You guys do what you want and take responsibility for your actions. If anyone wants to work with me to avert a 3rd mislynch in a row because they put Town ahead of personal whims, go for it. I see no reason to waste my breath on minds that have already been made up. Go ahead. Destroy your Tracker instead of your enemy.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5030 (isolation #354) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If Talah and Levi vote for the SK, our wagons would be equal. Then we would need two more, and we can finally end this controversy and lost Townies over the confirmed Scum.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5039 (isolation #355) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5038, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5036, waynegg wrote:Even though he claimed shots both nights and there's only been one flip through each Night phase.
WHAT THE FUCK

there was only one flip yes,
BUT THERE WERE TWO KILLS ON NIGHT 2
. ONE OF THEM HIT PYRO. THIS IS AN OBVIOUS MISREP. DON'T LEAVE OUT VITAL INFORMATION.

I was right you really are scum

inb4you get mad because "Lol! what I said wasn't actually wrong!"
And Night 1?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5043 (isolation #356) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5041, StefanB wrote: Wake: I had just a short look at your iso, but can you tell me what I should see 1744, as anythink else than a test if a Odd/Even night-claim would be believed? That post alone, makes me feel very bad about you.

To be blunt, why did you select (1744) to question, out of so many posts? Looking for fodder, to justify your vote? I'll be waiting.

I was gauging whether others may have known that time-altered abilities were in play.

:neutral:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5044 (isolation #357) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

If I'm going to be lynched today, I may as well turn a new leaf and give as many detailed reads as I can. Granted real-life allows it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5046 (isolation #358) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5045, pieguyn wrote:not the "why did you pick that one" argument

and wow you really didn't respond to what I said? where the hell did all your arrogance go? afraid to take heat much?

yeah Wake is scum
Judging you based on
your
attitude, I view you as an illiterate little insect with a big mouth, who has somehow leashed the brains of those who think they've leashed
you
. You're a cocky, immature, contentious little prick. If I weren't preoccupied with more important things, I'd consider tearing your character apart just because,
and you'd deserve it
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5047 (isolation #359) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

That said, I have some thoughts on Titus's gameplay history.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5053 (isolation #360) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus

In post 1997, Titus wrote:VOTE: pieguy
Claimed scum gets a vote.
In post 2013, Titus wrote:
If we can get organized after lynching the sk, we are in a better position.
In post 2017, Titus wrote:
No. We should not try to use the SK.
It is anti town to let a scum live.
Titus, you once argued that we shouldn't try to use pie. Then you say it's anti-Town to let a Scum live. No offense, but where in the heck have those sentiments gone? Have they dried up as the ground under Town has shifted and groaned? You argued to not use the pie and to kill him, then later you flipped and flopped, and now you've completely changed to the other extreme, in that you're not only using the SK but even after its cost three Townies. There is likely only one latent reason for the progressive and complete change in stance as the anti-Town forces have dropped in number, and that's because you're factional Scum with pie.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5109 (isolation #361) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Stefan, as long as pie remains alive this debate will rage on. Lynching me will add fuel to that fire. If we lynch pie, it all ends, and we can all get back to finding the rest of Scum. That's been my goal since Day 1. Please, help us lynch confirmed Scum.

Please don't make the mistake of lynching a claimed PR with an ability tonight instead of lynching Scum. This path has cost Town too much already.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5118 (isolation #362) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Our wagons are equal. We can change the outcome of the game in Town's favor. We can do this through reason.

I reason it is in Town's best interest to lynch to lynch Scum. This includes Scum who have stepped out of the dark. Do you agree it is our job to lynch them when we find them, lest the controversy drown and overwhelm us?

With only three more votes, you can change the future and end this division. Forget past mistakes and anger. That is behind us. Now is the time you can save Town and strike down this menace once and for all.

Stefan, Peregrine, Levi and Pyro, I implore you to join us in hanging pieguyn. All of you may do what you want with me tomorrow. My one and only concern is to lynch Scum. Please do not lynch me because of it.

If you all do go through with this, please mind the blatant manipulation by Natirasha. See how he wants you to lynch me, and then promises thatpie will shoot Wayne, who is yet another person on pie's wagon.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5125 (isolation #363) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Levi, the discord and the gambling of Town lives isn't helpful.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5133 (isolation #364) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Wake1 »

ETl, Wayne is right in that regard. We only have pie's word that he's the SK, and he had lied before that about being a Town Vigilante. He's not credible, and has every reason to lie.

*Ninja'd
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5186 (isolation #365) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Wake1 »

Waynegg, I suspect if you're Town we'll both have the last laugh post-game. In spite of my reasonable posts some of these people still shriek and moan at the very thought of killing Scum over a claimed Town PR. I have had it, because I have never seen a more anti-Town majority in my life, and they do exist. Should they lynch me their misjudgment will have cost them a Tracker, and likely yet another anti-pie member will be found dead. I can only assume that this unfortunate scenario is the exception, and not the rule.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5189 (isolation #366) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

Talah, why are you purposely being obtuse? Where do you get off automatically assuming I'm going to track the same person while not getting any responses? When you seem to be deliberately obtuse it makes you look Scummy as hell.

You know what, I've really had enough of this excrutiating struggle to get people to listen.i'm the Nonconsecutive Tracker, I am able to track someone tonight, and all of you should be lynching the confirmed Scum instead of a claimed PR.

So, I'm V/LA until Day's end. Screw it. You want to keep mislynching Townies to protect Scum right in front of your face, you stubborn bastards keep doing it. I'm done wasting my time practically begging you to do your goddamned jobs to save Town. I'm sick of this absolute nonsense and these lazy, incompetent, stupid players. You deserve ALL of the scorn you get you anti-Town slugs.

GO AHEAD. PROVE ME RIGHT HOW ASININE YOU ARE.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5203 (isolation #367) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

So, come on. Lynch yet another Townie over Scum. I've said nothing but the truth while here and have fought well to see pie lynched. If I were playing in a game with actual Townies, this garbage wouldn't be happening. You make an utter mockery of Mafia, and if it were possible I'd see each and every one of you banned from playing the game here for your lazy, incompetent, anti-Town play. Congrats, you suck at this game and I have nothing but contempt for you, because over the course of 100 pages my patience has been torn and frayed in trying to bore through these thick skulls why we don't negotiate with Scum.

Fuck you very much.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5208 (isolation #368) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5204, talah wrote:
Wake88 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

So, come on. Lynch yet another Townie over Scum. I've said nothing but the truth while here and have fought well to see pie lynched. If I were playing in a game with actual Townies, this garbage wouldn't be happening. You make an utter mockery of Mafia, and if it were possible I'd see each and every one of you banned from playing the game here for your lazy, incompetent, anti-Town play. Congrats, you suck at this game and I have nothing but contempt for you, because over the course of 100 pages my patience has been torn and frayed in trying to bore through these thick skulls why we don't negotiate with Scum.

Fuck you very much.
Wake, can I just say that even if you're playing scum what you're doing isn't great because basically you need to be lynched long before any meaningful decisions are made, tracker or not. 'Too outrageous to be scum' only works to a certain extent.

If you're town, then I hope you walk away from this game having learned something. Posting insult after insult at town is one of the most anti-town plays you could make. It allows scum and town alike to take their pick of a safe stance either way. It gets everyone who wants to scumhunt offside and makes town just as likely to vote you as scum. It's worse when you do it as a PR, because you're not even challenging that you should be the nightkill. You're saying to scum "Don't worry about me, I'll probably make bad choices anyway, and town's going to have to lynch me sooner or later".

I really gave it some effort Wake -- my first few games were nightmares of self-doubt and paranoia which culminated in some pretty nasty and aggressive plays. I'd hoped you, like me, might have a learning inclination regarding your own attitude, and that you might take it upon yourself to be more sensible and controlled when somebody stuck up for you.
Talah, don't waste time trying to spin this around. One of the worst anti-Town things you can do is repeatedly kill Townies instead of observable Scum. Your actions as well as the actions of quite a few others deserve all of the insults you get. Scum claimed. Instead of lynching Scum you lynched Dr. D. Then AA9 was murdered. Then Empking (strong PR) was lynched. Then DV (Scum) was lynched. Now you're going to lynch another Town PR. I'm fed up with this nonsense, because this kind of crap doesn't normally happen. You guys are playing against your win conditions.

How do you expect me to be patient with people who will not listen to me, or try to work with me at all? My plan was to have the Scum leashed using a democratic (fair) system in order to have equal control over it. Some of you guys don't accept it. Natirasha then comes in and says "Hey pie, lynch whoever you want." So, control goes out the fucking window and someone at random got shot. Yeah, Scum got killed, but what if it was the Doctor instead?

I've been trying so hard to get eight other people to lynch pie and stymie this discord. Some of you have made it a complete and utter bitch. And now you guys want to lynch me without any good fucking reason. Do you understand how frustrated this makes me, and how much I want to strnagle certain people at times? It's ridiculous! Town lynching confirmed Scum should be a no-brainer.

And don't bother me about "learning," either. I've been playing for years, and I think I have a little more experience than you, thanks. I'm just stressed from real-life, and stressed that Townies won't lynch Scum. You don't negotiate with terrorists, and you don't negotiate with Scum.

Normally I am very controlled, but not when it comes to dealing with more than a handful of people I perceive as either stupid or
deliberately obtuse

In post 5205, AGar wrote: Wake, please stop going on about lynching "confirmed scum vs the un-cc'd tracker."

1) Your role has symmetry with a scum flip, and is asymmetrical with all town PR claims we have.
2) Tracker is a frequent choice for a scum PR as it is a stronger scum role than a town role throughout the game.
3) We are very aware that pieguy is a claimed SK. We don't need 5 posts a page harping on it.

If Wayne is lynched, Wake needs to be shot. Or vice versa. Both are making this game insufferable and impossible to read without wanting to huck my laptop through the window. We now have a player who would rather lead their own lynch than play in this game because these two are using the worst logic possible to try and cry their way to a lynch they want. It's bordering on being downright unbearable.
In post 5180, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if we want both wake and wayne gone i dont see why we would lynch wayne first when wake is more likely to be the scum pr of the two.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Dear Wayne,

If you keep assuming Pieguy is groupscum because of a lack of nightkills, you're assuming one scumgroup. But DeasVail got shot, and is scum.

Please tell me how that works with your theory, because you say Pyro is lying about biting a shot and don't believe anything could have possibly affected the kills Night 1.
In post 5203, Wake1 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

Fuck you very much.
I strongly suspect you won't be welcome on many player lists, and you'll be WotC'd on many more if this is how you're claiming to act.
AGar, you've been an aggressive ass who puts personal needs over doing what's best for Town. Like Kanye. It's about time someone called you out for what you are. You didn't learn your lesson when Dr. D was lynched, and you diodn't learn your lesson when Empking was lynched, and I expect from you that you won't learn your lesson here, either.

For some reason, primarily anti-pie players have magically been disappearing. Now you think you'll get rid of me, and then Wayne. How exactly do those non-random outcomes
not
reek of pie being factional scum?

As I foresee it, you guys are gonna kill your Doctor. And your Cop. And other Townies. I guess I'm just another example of why people shouldn't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Oh, and I'll be sure to review this game and tap into this completed game in the future to use against those exceptional idiots who are Town. If you're Scum against the anti-pie side, I commend you for your ability to sway them... or was there anything to sway in the first place?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5209 (isolation #369) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5206, Natirasha wrote:
In post 5190, StefanB wrote:What next lynch Maj who is also against leaving the SK alive?
I actually think jiffy is town, but 1 useless person who's mostly proddodging vs 3 useless people two of which have ruined multiple days of discussion.
I find that
ironic
, considering that in a game with well over 5,000 posts your ISO only contains three pages...

with posts
one sentence each
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5211 (isolation #370) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5210, Natirasha wrote:Is brevity a scumtell now?
If wanting to lynched claimed Serial Killer is, then so is brevity. :lol:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5214 (isolation #371) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Wake1 »

With my lynch, factional Scum will gain far more control. Pity those Townies who fed into their lies.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5215 (isolation #372) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I will not vote for myself. Unlike others I will play to my win condition.

If one other is sure about lynching claimed Tracker rather than Scum, go ahead and cast your vote.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5220 (isolation #373) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I guess I'm just not sure any more. The very existence of the confScum will always serve as a distraction, while costing Townies along the way.

I don't want Town to lose, or to lose another PR. Since number of opinion decides the future, am I correct to assume that not trying to get the confScum lynched would end this wagon on me? I can't physically overpower you all, or use my intelligence to turn the thumbscrews of your minds. It would suck to have to sit by and watch as you guys keep killing yourselves or worse, those who simply disagree with you.

I guess this game truly is about persuasiveness and manipulation.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5222 (isolation #374) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I neither need nor want it. Cast your vote if you want. This game has ceased being fun some hundred pages ago.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5241 (isolation #375) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Wake1 »

Pyro, Talah, with both of your votes we can finish this pie controversy once and for all. It is in your hands right now.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5247 (isolation #376) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm working on my patience. It is not easy.

If you give me time, I can provide my Scumreads other than pie. However, I still want pie dead, and am afraid my blunt reads will net retaliatory votes.
Today I've worked 17 hours. Tomorrow, 14. Day after, 16. Thank God for overtime.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5253 (isolation #377) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Peregrine, Talah, Pyro.. Please allow me another shot at tracking someone tonight.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5257 (isolation #378) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5256, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5247, Wake1 wrote:I'm working on my patience. It is not easy.

If you give me time, I can provide my Scumreads other than pie. However, I still want pie dead, and
am afraid my blunt reads will net retaliatory votes.

Today I've worked 17 hours. Tomorrow, 14. Day after, 16. Thank God for overtime.
You shouldn't fear that or care.
Tat's not necessarily true, because not only Scum have those sentiments. Town PRs at L-1 can share those sentiments as well. I've played this game long enough to know that sometimes people vote you in retaliation to a scathing read, and I don't want to risk that while at L-1. It's a balance, PV. What do you suggest I do in this position to diffuse my wagon?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5265 (isolation #379) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The method of giving everyone a chance to cast votes for pie to shoot was meant to keep individual players from having too much power. When pie cast his shot, and intimated that it was alright because Natirasha said so, well... that doesn't jive well because we didn't even get a say in the matter. In theory the structure I set forward for leashing the pie gave everyone who was interested a chance to influence pie's killpool. Letting one or two players have all of the say is to give those people way too much power. To then turn around after the fact and say it's alright because one or two gave the go-ahead only rubs salt in the wound.

Majiffy, that wasn't a scumslip, and if you think it is you should cast your vote. It has already been explained why I am a bit reluctant to post a blunt, in-depth read. If someone reacts badly to it, it could cost Town a PR. I am asking you what you would do in this situation.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5266 (isolation #380) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

AGar, you've been exceptionally aggressive and harsh towards me, so much so that it seems forced.

If I were Scum, I would stay in the background and let the drama unfold. No way would I risk my neck fighting for my cause. Please consider that.

You keep saying that I'm a bad player, but there is absolutely nothing besides your personal feelings that supports your statement. I'm sorry, but you're not making any sense, and I'll thank you to prove just how bad a player you think I am.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5268 (isolation #381) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Wake1 »

OK. I would really appreciate it if you'd explain your link with pieguyn. What the hey does that even mean? If you're linked to him there's got to be a reason. It could be that you're a Townie meant to counteract pie, but I've never heard of that before. Would you spare us no detail in what exactly your link with him is? Did you know beforehand that you were linked with him, or how were you notified of being linked? Like, you're linked to "X Pilot" and you have to do "this" to fulfill your wincon? Is it not possible that you and he are indirectly linked, and both on opposing Scum factions? ...if pieguyn does flip as Red or Blue Mafia, your "link" lends credence to you being part of the other faction. Also, what exactly are your abilities, and are you willing to share with us your role's flavor?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5272 (isolation #382) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Hm..

Just to further convince me, would you share both images you received in your role PM? I can do the same.

I am a tad confused. Your Bulletproof ability is named Lightning Striker. Are you completely bulletproof, or are there certain conditions? You can also bodyguard, with something called... "Shield." i don't understand what you mean by "I get informed when shots of my lightning striker are used." What? Don't you use your Lightning Striker? If your ability is Lightning Striker why would you be notified when it is used when it's
your
ability? Or, I suppose it means you get notified when someone tries to kill you and fails. ...then again, why would a bulletproof ability be named Lightning
Striker
? The nature of your ability contrasts with its name.

...so, he's investigation-immune... and you're NK-immune... and you both share a link and you bothknow of the other role in play. It's not unreasonable to think that both you and he aren't Townies, as in being individual factions. That, or both of you are on opposing teams. One more thing that merits observation is that in no way have you been proven to be Town, Pyro. Is it not possible that both he and you may not be Town? Just as you could be Town, you could also be an anti-Town entity. If you are Town, I can understand the frustration of claiming and wishing to be believed.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5276 (isolation #383) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

...would you please engage with me instead of getting angry, Pyro? I know I've lost my cool in the past, but that's done.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5277 (isolation #384) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Noted, kdub.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5281 (isolation #385) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

Talah, at this point a Belisarius lynch is very unlikely.

It's either me or pie that's going to be lynched today, so you may as well choose one of us to help the game progress. Which probably means you'll cast your vote for me instead of pie. Wasting your vote on Beli when there's two major wagons and a handful of days left helps no one, because I don't think there's enough time for most of those players to turn around and lynch Beli. Same goes for PV's vote.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5284 (isolation #386) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

Everyone's patience is being tested this game. Despite your wrongheaded moves in general you're a good, contributing player, so I'd rather you not take the easy way out. It only hurts the game.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5359 (isolation #387) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'll have some time today to share my thoughts. Though we disagree on some things, it's good to see you back Talah.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5374 (isolation #388) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

Either me or pie dies today. The attempt to lynch Levi will likely fizzle out.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5376 (isolation #389) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5375, StefanB wrote:Wake: Don't be so difficult.
Maj: It is not unimportant, if Pie is SK or mafia, so Pyro is important.
At the moment, the whole Pie or Wake is not the best move for town, imho, so I am searching for alternatives.
I'm not.

Either I or pie dies, and no alternative will likely work. Pie should have been lynched Day 1. It is now Day 3. It has run its course, and we've lost enough Townies.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5390 (isolation #390) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The main crux of the issue is whether or not to lynch the confirmed Scum. Another issue is whether or not we can trust it, because there very well is the possibility of there being a red Mafia faction as well besides or instead of the Serial Killer. The problem is that we don't know, but we do know that pie's lied to us before, and he could very well be lying to us all of this time as well. Now I'm inclined to hunt for Scum besides the one that no longer requires hunting, but regardless of what is said before the deadline my vote for pie cannot budge. I only hope to provide as much information to Town as possible before I die, whether it be by the noose or by a gun the following Night. Because time is short I'll be providing my reads in segments as time allows. That said, here is the first of my Reads List.

NachoKoopa

I'm not sure what to make of this slot. He has his vote squarely on my wagon, and I don't quite understand why. I get the feeling that he hasn't really contributed much this game, and has been posting a little scarcer than occasionally. He does seem to post succinct, one-line sentences from time to time in his posts, but that in itself isn't worthy of guilt because I've done so in the past as well. NK, would you please share with us your updated list of reads? I've been trying to get a read on him, and it feels like he's intentionally instilling an air of whimsy and aloofness in his posts. I would like to know if he still thinks I'm Town, and whether or not in spite of that knowledge he's committed to lynching me. NK was decidedly in favor of shooting AA9, and contributed to mislynching Dr. DooLittle. It'd be great to see some more effort on his part to question pie's claim of being an SK, instead of asserting so passionately that he must be a Serial Killer. He's also one of the primary opponents to Majiffy, and if Majiffy flips Town it'd probably be wise to assume NK is Scum, and vice versa. Then again..

Interesting how he later wants Empking shot, yet Empking, too, is Town. It's as if the people he's been wanting dead are all Town, including me should he have is way today. He even asked "Why hasn't trying to control the SK worked so far?," and at this point, seeing as it's cost three Townies to one Scum, I think the answer is clear. Strangely in the same post he said this: "When Empking is your townchampion, something is going horribly wrong." Which is weird, considering Empking was a Townie with a ridiculously powerful moveset. (2671), pie wasn't given only one person to shoot; instead he listened to only one person who basically said "shoot anyone," which resulted in DV's death. Although DV was Scum, the very act proved we the democracy (all of Town having a say) have NO control over who pie kills. I want you to explain why you don't think pie could be factional Scum. You say I'm too crazy to be Scum, yet here you are trying to lynch me, which is a major contradiction that you need to resolve. You made your choice in (4705) to vote and lynch me, in spite of everything you said before that point.

If you don't care enough to contribute, and you're going to otherwise spam or lurk, then you may as well replace out and give someone else a chance to be productive.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5442 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

I for one agree with Titus's question to Talah about his stance against me. I want to understand why he changed. Not only that, but why NachoKoopa completely and deliberately ignored (5390).
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5456 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Wake1 »

So Talah is Schillinger?

And Talah, wow, you have completely misunderstood/distorted what happened over there. Wow.

This game has ceased being fun, and people won't even try to listen to what I've been saying.

So, vote me out then. I can't get you guys to change or lynch the confScum, and it's really not worth it for me to put energy into this game and get hot, steaming poop back in return. It's just not worth it.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5458 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Wake1 »

And so here we are again with the malcontents not wanting to lynch confScum. They got what they wanted by killing three Townies, but I guess it's still not time to cut their losses and lynch the threat that's out in the open. And the sad part is that there's little to no reason for my wagon besides "OMG HE WANTS THE CONFSCUM DEAD! GET HIM!" What kind of perverse bullshit is this? You don't see this kind of garbage from ignorant people in other games now do you? I sure as hell haven't.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5460 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

I guess there's no other choice left. Did you guys ever wonder why I tried so damned hard to lynch pie after he claimed to be the Serial Killer? Why pie went after anyone Natirasha picked? That's because
I
am the Serial Killer, and pieguyn is Mafia. He's been lying to you this whole time, taking credit for my kills, and it's pissing me off.
I
killed AA9 Night 1, and DeasVail Night 2.
I
am Rau Le Creuset
, and the fakeclaim given to me was Andrew Waltfeld, Pilot of the LaGOWE. I have no idea how pieguyn was also given information about Rau Le Creuset or knowing about Mu La Flaga, but I can only imagine that he too was given a fakeclaim. When you all decided on who pieguyn was to kill, I automatically jumped in and performed that NK, giving the illusion of there being less kills (I never tracked Majiffy). I was intent to see pie lynched Day 1, but that was made impossible, and the little insect continued to take credit for my kills. My kills weren't wasted on him, because I thought "Surely, he'll be lynched soon enough?" No, he wasn't, and the more he lied while taking credit and turning Town against others I became infuriorated with him and the undoubted Scum in that group. I have lost so much interest in this game that I no longer care about revealing my role as SK, because I reason that I will certainly be lynched within the upcoming Days. I have had enough. Now that I've finally revealed myself—and by extension their lies—this game has changed tremendously.

Decide who I will kill tonight, lynch the lying Scum pieguyn today, then lynch me tomorrow to end this misery.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5464 (isolation #395) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5463, talah wrote:If you didn't track Majiffy how could you have known that he didn't go anywhere unless you're scum with him?
Because that was the safest thing to say when fakeclaiming Nonconsecutive Tracker. If I could have gotten pieguyn lynched today then I would have targeted Majiffy tonight for good measure. I have no reason to fakeclaim SK as Scum when Scum has already done so; I just had enough of his lies and worminess.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5467 (isolation #396) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, your reasoning fails because if I were frustrated Mafia looking to survive as long as possible, I'd fakeclaim as a Townie. Not as a SK, and NOT when someone else has already claimed SK. That destroys the whole point.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5472 (isolation #397) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Wake1 »

Should I be lynched:

1) Note how Majiffy quickly voted for me instead of pieguyn. He's more willing to lynch claimed SK rather than claimed SK's accusation against pie as factional Scum.

2) Note that Titus sticks with not lynching pie in spite of these revelations.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5483 (isolation #398) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

Well, with the exception of Majiffy and Waynegg and maybe Belisarius, this Town sucks like Hell.

Good job though on catching Scum. You certainly got me.

You were SO right about how Scummy I was, Titus, and everyone else who wouldn't listen or try to work with me.

You really proved today that 3rd time's the charm.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #5486 (isolation #399) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

Kdub, I'm gonna want a spoiler on who's who after Today please. I need to know which Town players here everyone should immediately blacklist.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”