N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Diabolik »

I am signing in Replacing SK ( well not Serial killer :P ) i recived a prod before my role, so i decided to post something, btw rereading the first 10 pages my role should be town one, i don't even understand why that fast Bw started on the first pages.
In post 12, PeaceBringer wrote:okay, fill me in, why the hate of sleepkrew... what did they do?
this is scummy.
In post 13, dopog wrote:
vote PeaceBringer
ths rnx makes sense
In post 30, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: PeaceBringer

Reason shall be disclosed later.

/buddyofSleepyKrew
this is a towntell, mafia woudnt' be so confident in buddying.
In post 41, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 4, SleepyKrew wrote:What is UP
I'm really excited
Also I'll probably be really
angry later
on so look out in case I go INCREDIBLE HULK

Also, my role is a
negative utility
So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village. So the player is town but may have some impact that does not benefit town. At any rate
Vote SleepKrew
, we need to know what the "negative utility" is because he/she/it boldy proclaimed having it...
tthis was scummy.But i actually think he can be town..
In post 114, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 107, N wrote:Viera Assassin ( 2 ) Metal Unites Mutley
N, is this correct?
well this is all your interenst,MUM is porb confriemd town since he has a double vote power...
In post 116, mnemonicdevice wrote:Hello Everyone. I come here, and there are already 5 pages of people saying stuff. So I don't get a RVS vote. Oh well

VOTE: dopog

This isn't random. He is by far the most scummy person so far.
how?
In post 139, PeaceBringer wrote:town-
Trace Racer
N&M
probably NANI & Katsuki (all though Kat may be targeting someone consider weak, but more likely genuine reaction-not sure, waffling)

A bit hinky
Dopog
hinky to scumish Viera Assassin
likely scum deasvail (ingenious tone)

the rest still sorting

sleepykrew made a play, it needs to play out to full maturity.

Vifam- have they even posted?
not saying much- Luna (but was amusing in few posts) and Dante- don't see a scum just calling SK miller per say...
now my guess is we have some neighbors floating around here or there or other such sundries...
In post 161, ooba wrote:
@Dante:
"What more is there to say. Most likely he's claiming Miller. It's Day 1. Eliminate the WIFOM seems like the way to go. Why the defense?"

Not a fan of the lynch to test negative utility claim strategy. Leave it to the possible vig to decide whether SK should be shot - and even that shouldn't be a certainty based on claim alone. I'm not defending SK - I was attacking you for not posting anything else except the vote.

@TLoN&M:
No opinion\read on Peace yet. If you're leaning a "lil' scummy" on peace, why are you voting SK instead of peace? (Now you've voted PB, but I wrote this at Page 3 where you were pushing Peace but weren't voting him

Spotted by Dante:
"also if you think pb is scum, and far more people have expressed a similar suspicion, why are you unvoting him for me?"

No read on PB yet - but if dopog is scum, PB has good chances of being his partner

@Kats:
"
Ooba, your thoughts on PB and SK? Also why nero?
"
PB - no read
SK - Prob. town for claim\no read from play+posting
Nero - See below

Reads for now
Town:

Shadowy Poison - Town for echoing my thoughts on dopog=scum -> PB=scum
Neutral+:

Race Tracer - General vibe
Neutral-:

TLoN&M - Page 2 was odd; still suspicious for pushing PB without voting; scum read slightly mitigated because of his suspicions on DeasVail, dopog. Slotted as scum read where intensity of earlier scum read has reduced. Do not want to lynch over stronger scum reads.
Scummy:

DeasVail: Gives a scummy vibe - hard to pin down why though. (And I'm not even taking the multiball speculation into account; meh on that)
One of {Dante, Vierra Assassin}: for newbie scum - Both give vibe of possible newbie scum scared of posting content.
dopog: Both posts just scream scum for me.

Other notes:
mnmonicdevice - Town if Dopog flips scum
Race Tracer - Town if TLoN&M is scum

Unvote. Vote: dopog
i agree with this post even if early , and i change my scum read to townread on this guy
In post 162, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 161, ooba wrote:Vierra Assassin
Only one 'r.'
In post 173, Viera Assassin wrote:The person suggesting multiball is likely the Serial Killer.
doing something usefull ?
will you?
In post 185, BBmolla wrote:mnemonicdevice is Sleepy's buddy

PB is annoying town who will probably get himself mislynched today
In post 169, Rail Tracer wrote:
Unvote

Vote: BBMolla
^He's town

VA is probably newscum. But that's unlikely with the SK vote.
usually town omgus...Mafia tends to townread who fos them

Btw this are just random thoughts.
My scum read is on dante and VA, town readin
pb nero and OOba
oba is 100% town , at least for what i can see ... more reads on the next days
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Diabolik »

OK atm my reads are Scum
Pv
Shadow
Dante/bbmola
not sure yet.

TOwn is
Me
ooba
dopdog
NEro is town but is dangerous as town tho.
mum is town
Pr looks town but his start was awful
Rt look town..
i don't have other strong reads for the moment
my reads can always change it still d1 And i need to reread better
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 703, BBmolla wrote:Dopog is probably a mislynch, but I'll hop on to get a lynch.
why don't vote with me?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Diabolik »

I am replacing SK
voting PV, what do you think of Pv? i think Pv>dog
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Diabolik »

i recall one game i was scum, you were town, i didn't need to do much to hide,cause u dead tunneled 2/3 towns,game interrupted cause host made a mistake :P
but yeah i think u town this time too , but i am town too this time soooooooooo we need to tunnel mafia htis game... Pv was in that game too was scum with me, is acting in the same way this is why i fos him.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 711, BBmolla wrote:Okay then you're town.

I'm already on PV, people are just gonna get suckered into the "confirmable town role" thing.
nvm i thought u switched to dog..
dog is more town than scum to me btw.. i still could be wrong, but i doubt it
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Well yeah we need to lynch some one has to die, so i will prob vote dog doubting he will flip scum... Pv is best lynch with mn.
i hope i am wrong on dog... or in this 2 days we can move this wagon
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 715, mnemonicdevice wrote:@mit: the wall of reads

People on Pv should move to dopog. We desprately need a lynch
Why not the other way around?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 717, ooba wrote:@PV:
Katsuki = your player slot. I don't differentiate between the two. Perhaps "Katsuki (or) dopog - both have scummy posts - and if you find Katsuki scummy, vote PV" is clearer wording.

@Mit: I was experimenting with hidden double vote mechanics. (10 to lynch with 17 players and all)

Damn these ambiguous claims. "I'm already on PV, people are just gonna get suckered into the "confirmable town role" thing.". @Diabolik: We're not going to get a PV lynch today for these reasons.

I agree with BBMolla - The movement to dopog gives me a mislynch vibe.

I really hate DV's last few posts:
The people asking for more are silly.
Too quick to buy in to the claim.
Dopog is an ok lynch, but there's nothing exciting there for me.
Proceeds to vote Dopog the next post. This is same person who wanted to try and flash wagon somebody a couple of days back - I would assume, they'd at least try here.

Unvote. Vote: DeasVail

I'll be fairly active before deadline so I can switch my vote to avoid a no-lynch. Those who fall into the same bucket of "active" and "can switch votes close to deadline, if necessary" and consider DV more suspicious than dopog might want to hop to this counterwagon.
Meta ain't a good reason?
Even a noob would claim pr to save his ass.pere is no noob( tip)
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 679, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 667, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 666, Shadowy Poison wrote:why is everyone avoiding the Pog wagon?
because while dopog may be scum, looks like kat/pv is as well... so not everyone avoiding dopog, just looking elsewhere...
I'll give you a claim.

Claim:
Confirm-able town PR

But, now that it's been brought up, where else are YOU looking?
Confirmable how? can u hard claim plux? let see if someone cc
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Can we ask pere how is his role checkable ?
ANd an hard claim?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 724, Rail Tracer wrote:
mit wrote:Yes, seriously. It may not be the most effective scumhunting, but it's an attempt.
yeah it's an attempt... it's an attempt in the same way as using random.org to vote somebody then bashing your head against a keyboard for a minute when someone asks for an explanation.

u7jiuj78hiuhjy78ui79yuyhj7n gbhf vwsexdzsxawdefuhjniyloipk.lop;juhikn ftzawsqze ftgvhughjyikuljop;'l[o';[/lp uhynjcdfresdwxe

yes, the above is scum hunting on the same level was what dante has done this game. i only bashed my head against a keyboard for about ten seconds though, so admittedly it's only about a sixth of what he's done, but whatever.
What abou tgetting Dante?
guys u realize Dog is v/la and we risk to hit a PR?
since he has no chances to claim?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Diabolik »

why i m not an hydra ?
:(
atm nero is 55% town 45% mafia
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Diabolik »

In post 738, ooba wrote:
Mitillos wrote:Wouldn't your role PM tell you if you were a double-voter? Why would you need to experiment?

Also, shouldn't everyone be buying Pere's claim, at least for now? That is, if his role is confirmable, presumably he will take steps to confirm it by tomorrow. And if he does not, he lied, therefore lynch. At least that's what seems to me to be the best course of action. So, Deas jumping on a secondary suspect with an existing wagon seems fine to me.
Not necessary on the double vote thing. A situation like a double-vote enabler (player that grants double vote to another player each day) for example.
I agree with you - lynching Pere isn't the best strategy with his claim and moving to another wagon is fine. It's the statement "asking for more is silly" - it seems to accept the claim too readily - almost as if he knows it's true. Contrast this with the skepticism present in other posters.

Diabolik wrote:What abou tgetting Dante?
guys u realize Dog is v/la and we risk to hit a PR?
since he has no chances to claim?
I think Race has conviced you on the "not lynching Pere today" part. I'm not getting traction with a DV counter wagon; Dante looks like a better bet to actually get lynched. Let's do this.
Unvote. Vote: Dante
yeah Pv isn't going anywhere.if he says he s checkable well let chekc him.. maybe next dp...
UNVOTE: VOTE: dante
ooba u r my strongest townread atm.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Diabolik »

Lmao dante u fos ooba?
I mean what about your other reads?
why i am voting u and i am town and ooba is scum cause voting u ?
I don't recall u suspecting him
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Diabolik »

yeah i think no one is going to unvote dog..
Guys u realize we are not killing pere Cause he claimed ( i dunno what but he did) and " you" re lynching dog who is v/la and can't claim or defend himself?
I MEAN HOW THE F YOU LYNCH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T HERE?
WHAT IF HE IS A PR? I DIDN't SEE HIM SCUMTELLING SO HARD ,TO LYNCHING WITHOUT LET HIM SPEAK.If he FLips cop or DOc or something useful what u do later?
Some one has to die i know but not some random one. most of people here come vote and leave not really any reason JUST BW CAUSE SOMEONE MUST DIE
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Diabolik »

not giving any reason*
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Diabolik »

1st u still speaking about SK "claim" when i am pretty sure no one knows , not even me, what my role is.
2nd I am not miler i investigated innocent.
3rd i don't hurt town at all
4rd i am not even a pr actually... well the only useful part of my"ability " doesn't work so no.
5 we can say i have a passive night action.

You're omgusing everyone who fos u now.. i don't know if i will take it as a scum tell.Most of times omgus is a towntell unless IT obv.

question dante: Do you think DOg being v/la not able to claim or defend himself if the best ynch today?Cause to me looks a Bw on town ... i could still be wrong.. but kill the guy when he is sleeping is fishy.

Btw 4 people are not here at day end, So today sucks i am not sure we should lynch in them but sure it convenient to be v/la last 3/4 days i mean to fly low.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 757, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 755, Diabolik wrote:1st u still speaking about SK "claim" when i am pretty sure no one knows , not even me, what my role is.
2nd I am not miler i investigated innocent.
3rd i don't hurt town at all
4rd i am not even a pr actually... well the only useful part of my"ability " doesn't work so no.
5 we can say i have a passive night action.

You're omgusing everyone who fos u now.. i don't know if i will take it as a scum tell.Most of times omgus is a towntell unless IT obv.

question dante: Do you think DOg being v/la not able to claim or defend himself if the best ynch today?Cause to me looks a Bw on town ... i could still be wrong.. but kill the guy when he is sleeping is fishy.

Btw 4 people are not here at day end, So today sucks i am not sure we should lynch in them but sure it convenient to be v/la last 3/4 days i mean to fly low.
I am confused.

how can you not know your role (we know ours) and yet know that you are not a miller?
Well it not an usual role, so before today i didn't know it, i don't like to claim for no reason, not that i am mayor Pr but i can give u an other hint:I am always late :P ( iprefer soft to hard when there is no reason to hard.)
In post 759, DeasVail wrote:Des, I was

Diabolik, I'm not going to lynch someone who I think is more town just because the one I'm currently voting for is not around to claim. First, his V/LA ended on Monday (I'm pretty sure he's Australian too) and also, someone who has explicitly claimed to be a confirmable town PR is a much worse lynch than someone who hasn't claimed anything. Are you suggesting that optimal scum strategy is just to lurk for the last few days of each day?

Again, dopog's V/LA is over.
I am not saying this. i am saying all mafia can't V/la for 4 days when it hammer time. We could hit a PR.

IF u RE v/a all game u get replaced.

Pere claim pr and leaves( looks convenient )

there are active players scummy tho like dante,deasVail,mnemome.

Lurkers null like Rc,MuuM,ilitos

But hey I dont scum read dog This is why i prefer for him to not be lynched.
He can't defend himself either.
Pere knew he was suspected, but never came back giving an awkward claim.
How is pr confirmable?
Tracker can confirm visiting roles, unless is he hoooker and he is confirmable by our cop?haha
cop can confirm he s inno
but what roles are just"confirmable "
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 763, Mitillos wrote:Look at Metal's vote. It appears to be a double vote. We can say that that's his power and is pretty much confirmed.
Consider the fruit vendor power. He sends a fruit to someone every night. The fruit just tells the recipient that he got a fruit from that person. And so, that person has to be a fruit vendor.
There's all sorts of confirmable roles.
OH well Mum Is prob confirmed town( i doubt mafia has a double lyncer,unless there are 3 mafia but it would be weird.) i didn't notice it( wtf i am blind).
Gov is other role.
but doc should be on mum tonight.
I will hammer if this the lynch town decided.hopefully i was wrong
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Diabolik »

I see i have to read how this works :P
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 782, RadiantCowbells wrote:This deserves further discussion since dopog's last post looked town after being hammered.

-If Dopog flips scum, you are lynching BBMolla tomorrow no matter what end story thanks bye.
-If Dopog flips town, then the following is redacted.
What?no BB is better, i can understand the opposite, if dog flips town( i think he will ) bb might be scum.Cause mafia avoid green BW if possible.
to me dog is a strong town read so i doubt he flips red, but we will see
In post 784, BBmolla wrote:If I was his maf buddy I'd have had him out it immediately for towncred
yeah this is why ,you
could
be mafia imo if he flips green and not red.unless double wifom.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Diabolik »

great, i had 3 strong town reads for d1...
you killed one, mafia killed the other.. 1 left..i will tell not you who is him so maybe he survives :P
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Diabolik »

nero's role was useful.i wonder who did he normalized,inb4 he normalized somescum
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Diabolik »

In post 815, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 805, DeasVail wrote:Townreads (note that some are weak):

Shadowy Poison
When did this happen

VOTE: Diabolik

I want to kill him

and after, I want to kill whoever the fuck replaced Mitillos
Maybe u don't understand well how this works:
During the day town try together to kill the mafia,during the night the mafia kill the town.. if we keep killing town at day i doubt mafia will kill scums.
Now care to give reasons? since my 2 townreads just died?

@DV Ooba is bov town, dont' be silly.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Diabolik »

In post 820, DeasVail wrote: This seems awfully unnecessary for someone hesitant to reveal their townreads.
what? my town reads are well known.. you know the meaning of sarcasm?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 826, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: MUM
Wrong.
In post 827, Mitillos wrote:@Molla: You think it's likely that the double-voter will be mafia?
In post 828, BBmolla wrote:I think the role is irrelevent.
No the role is relevant
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
what u mean with a sad face?
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
In post 834, Rail Tracer wrote:interesting.

i'm going to take a wild guess that all the town PRs in this game have negative utility associated with them (compulsive framer, "normaliser" what the fuck that means, daytalk enabler), which just makes me that much more curious as to how PV's role could be a verifiable PROTOWN role.
yeah most of roles are pro mafia, i wonder if mafia has a pro town role.
the only pro town role till now are PR apparently and PV's.. nero had the power to normalize 1 role so i doubt we have a cop yet. bb naives cop claim makes more sense.

In post 836, PeaceBringer wrote:

i'm going to take a wild guess that all the town PRs in this game have negative utility associated with them (compulsive framer, "normaliser" what the fuck that means, daytalk enabler), which just makes me that much more curious as to how PV's role could be a verifiable PROTOWN role.
EXACTLY...
well most of them apparently .. this is what SK was hinting firsts posts.. and people suspecting her(me) is possible scum or real prs..
In post 837, PeregrineV wrote:

I never said that my role was verifiably protown.

I am town.

My role is confirmable, as there is tangible evidence my role exists.

My role otherwise has no utility, except what I as a player add.
Confirmable? how ?
In post 842, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 838, Rail Tracer wrote: who do you currently think is scum?
Leaning strongly on Peace being scum.

Still not seeing full-Ooba-town.

None of these people: MuM, Millitos, Dante, Shadow, DV, Rail
ooba is town.
In post 844, BBmolla wrote:Oh yeah active lurking, jokey attitude, general scummy behavior. He was the scum on your wagon.
Lurking i s not a scum tell.
mafia has double vote is unlikely.. almost impossible?
In post 846, BBmolla wrote:If someone framed or tailored someone else they need to claim now.
lmao mafia does this shit.. the convulsive one died... but i wonder if town has power to help scums.. like town framer what power do scums have?
In post 849, Luna Lovegood wrote:
In post 817, Mitillos wrote:Well, that promised confirmation from PereV would be nice.
If that happens, I'll be going back to my mnemonic vote. Otherwise, Pere it is.
What happens now?
In post 832, PeregrineV wrote:
A guilty as in he's scum, or guilty of some other crime?
Please don't believe that.
u cc cop claim?
In post 851, BBmolla wrote:I'm a naive cop with a guilty on RadiantCowbell, so she should be fairly confirmed town unless anyone claims to have framed her.
u just sliped? naive cop doesnt' know he is naive.. if he does he gets only innocents. i a taking this as a fke claim, or u scum and u don't know what u will claim.
In post 857, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 851, BBmolla wrote:I'm a naive cop with a guilty on RadiantCowbell, so she should be fairly confirmed town unless anyone claims to have framed her.
In post 854, BBmolla wrote:I guess there could be a Sanity Switcher that gives me an alternate result or some bullshit.
Naive means always gets innocent regardless of actual alignment.

How can you, as a naive cop, get a guilty at all?
this..
In post 856, DeasVail wrote:
Can you clarify the truthfulness of this? I mean, your lack of vote makes me struggle to take this seriously, but others seem to think it possible you're serious.

I'm thinking of having PV fullclaim
, especially since it's unlikely we'll ever be able to confirm him. What do you all think?

BBmolla, tell me to stop asking questions and I will, but otherwise I am confused.
Agreed.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Diabolik »

@BB
wtf.. so it a legit claim??
i guess if u were normalized u would have become cop?
meaning radian is prob paranoid cop?
i bet nero normalized some scum :(
any town was normalized?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Diabolik »

@BB
SInce most of us have negatives Pr, don't u think its possible MUM is a confirmed double voter as clear? OR u think mafia has town pr and town has mafia pr? like town framer and similar things?
If mafia has a double voter there should be no more than 3 mafia.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 866, DeasVail wrote:
In post 862, BBmolla wrote:It says my result will always be innocent.

But I have a guilty on RadiantCowbells.

@mod: If a framer framed someone, and a naive cop investigated that player, what would happen?
To be honest, I thought it might have been some weird gambit.

In that case, my best explanation currently is that you were targeted by neroandmollie and are now a sane cop (especially since we've already had a framer flip and more than one framer in a setup is a bit.. :neutral: ). This might be wishful thinking on my part, but in my opinion RadiantCowbells is scummy anyway, so let's just lynch him?

PEdit: Aw, beaten to it.
WTf this makes 100% sense .. more the fact radiant claims cop?

@n DOes the the normalized person knows if he has been normalized ?
In post 867, DeasVail wrote:Also, just so you all know, I'm pretty sure my role is useless, but apart from that it doesn't have anything negative to it.
Well mine isn't useful at all and has a negative side for town too..not that negative but like i said i am always late :P

i am going to vote rad if mod confirms bb might be normalized
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Diabolik »

just too good to be true...
Obv nero normalized some scum :(
OR he normalized ooba? i got no pm.. i don't know what my normalized role would be... PV hard claiming?
SOmeone can confirm the networker?
There should be some town QT or he is scum networker.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Diabolik »

how not?
i am pretty sure most of town roles are more mafia sided .. like framer mine .. i don't 100 trust PD claims cause again networker for qt .. some one should have a qt.. some town.. should confirm him..or i am going to vote him... and make the net fall.but yeah its kind of confirmable claim..
unexplained how a naive cop can get a guilty.
even if someone if framed u can't get a guilty.
So if some town was normalized should be an actual pr.. maybe this is why he is not hard... but it a town
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Diabolik »

usually para/naive dont' know what they re
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Diabolik »

i don't think bb is so noob to slip like that?
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Diabolik »

[align=][/align]
In post 920, Shadowy Poison wrote:(hint: Militillos would be an excellent person to vote)

and speaking of him, Dia, what do you think of Militillos so far? why did you drop him from your initial list of suspicious people?
yeah he is flying too low.. for sure 1/2 scum ae lurking.
In post 926, Rail Tracer wrote:also he still hasn't answered
why
he claimed. usually fucking cops don't claim just because they have a result on someone they think suggests they're innocent unless that person is being wagoned hard.

and no, i'm not slinging mud, i'm pointing out the massive inconsistencies with what he's claimed so far.
In post 927, BBmolla wrote:
In post 916, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I know what a naive cop is
then why the fuck did you think getting a guilty on RC made RC near confirmed town?

that to me suggests you thought naive meant insane. and the fact you didn't ask the mod about how the fuck you could get a guilty suggests you had no idea what naive means.
For fucks sake, I feel like a broken record

Because obviously if I'm a naive cop getting a guilty
something is fucking afoot.

The most obvious answer, assuming other roles trump sanity, is that he was framed.
Nobody claimed a frame, so he would be almost certainly town framed by scum.
In post 930, BBmolla wrote:Please tell me this isn't muffin talking, I don't think I've ever experience muffin being remotely this dense.
But the question is,why would you check some one on the "cop team" if u had day talk( or night talk) you supposed to know.
2) you said u have this QT with 1 or more .. what u mean 1 or more... u don't even know how many people?
the weird thing u claim this after the networker claim and the other cop clim.. so some way the other cop claim should be able to confirm you? and why would you know about his insanity but don't know who is him? wha ti is the reason to check her in first place? u speak of this Qt how if is full of people.. "they said to me i checked one of the cops"...but u say its with 1 or more people.. the first thing to know should be who is there so u don't check them and u don't suspect them?i mean.. this is all weird..
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Ok so.
We have PC who is keeping up BB and RC Qt atm apparently and he is not part of it.. bb and rc are saying the don't know each other faction.but they are both cop.. not a scum naive/para cop is unlikely..
i wonder if there are other day qt.. if we assume they re both town and mum and mili are town( yeah cause mum is prob confirmed town and militos is not scumtelling)
PV is prob scum.with nina.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Diabolik »

My guess is:
c)Mod isn't going to confirm.

My vote is :
VOTE: PeregrineV
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Diabolik »

In post 969, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 933, Diabolik wrote:yeah he is flying too low.. for sure 1/2 scum ae lurking.
What does this mean in terms of alignment to you?

why do you say scum is lurking

why did you drop him from your list of suspicion when you received your role PM?
who is dropped from my list?
In post 970, Shadowy Poison wrote:Further more, would you be willing to vote Mitillos with us?
naaa, not today.. are u willing to vote pv?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”