waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #1) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2641, Cabd wrote:Errrrr, 2, I was reading you town again. Why did you have to go and kill that?

Also, slight correction to my above post, I have TOWN meta on waynegg, never played with scum-egg; but I'm pretty sure I can figure him out.
Same and on page 23. Don't expect anything significant until I'm caught up.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #2) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:09 am

Post by waynegg »

"I've never rolled a scum"

In response to if Nacho/Mollie could differentiate his scum from his town- " I hope not"

VOTE ORC

Obv still reading, and it looks like the vote is all but decided, this is just the best I have to this point. More later providing day doesn't end on me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #3) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:38 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2652, TheReverend wrote:I get why orc's comments raised eyebrows, but tbh I consider it null, I mean he wouldn't exactly want his scum game to be transparent, regardless of his role this game. I won't be worried about orc unless he's still alive deep into the game.
It's because at that point new as rapidly responding to anything even half assed directed toward him. He missed the part where she said not to answer the question and barged right in with what looks like a slip. Like I said just my opinion with 80 more pages to read.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #4) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:38 am

Post by waynegg »

How did 'Orc' correct to 'new'...
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #5) » Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1422, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:How bout this

You just sheep one of nacho, myself, or bb for your votes

It's okay because you're town

VOTE: Aj
In response to TheRev when he first subbed in. Reads nothing but scum. Great that Rev is town and all, but how exactly does that make it ok for him to sheep Orc. I still haven't found a reason to take Orc out of the scum pile. Still reading though and posting what I notice.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #6) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2684, Cabd wrote:Waynegg throw out a few town and scum reads so I can get a grip on you.
Sure thing, but you aren't going to like it.

Town
17. Nachomamma8 except for 557
11. Mac
19. waynegg
20. Varsoon
5. BROseidon
16. TheReverend- Miller?

Scum
9. GiF 636 complains about being invisible then goes invisibl
18. TiphaineDeath 663 excuses are like assholes, every scum has one.
13. orcinus_theoriginal- already stated
4. BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy + pirate mollie) as pointed out in 1014
6. Cabd 1146, 1360 & 1364- opportunistic (this is also very much meta. Cabd plays a strong town as town, but an even stronger town as wolf. The way he's playing thus far suggests the latter)
14. RachMarie 1149
In post 2687, Mac wrote:
In post 2675, waynegg wrote:
In post 1422, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:How bout this

You just sheep one of nacho, myself, or bb for your votes

It's okay because you're town

VOTE: Aj
In response to TheRev when he first subbed in. Reads nothing but scum. Great that Rev is town and all, but how exactly does that make it ok for him to sheep Orc. I still haven't found a reason to take Orc out of the scum pile. Still reading though and posting what I notice.
orc, beauty, nacho and myself are considered a town bloc at the moment. I don't mind people sheeping any of the four listed because I read the other three as town and know my own role.

now if you could comment on anything other that orc as you read and notice, that would be great cos so far it seems like your focus is on orc.
Well see, D1 I trust no one whether I've played with them or not. Did once and it fucked me royally, so you can go with a power block all you want. I go case by case.

Still reading on 64, but thought I should check in on the current game as well.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #7) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

And my focus is on Orc because there are numerous posts of his that went for empathy, OMGUS, created WIFOM, suggested sheeping and/or alluded to buddying (on D1, Really?!?), or had inconsistencies. I just pointed out the most obvious to me. He is my #1 read.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #8) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

Will do Rach. The pics on my ipad are too large, but will work on it once I get off work.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #9) » Fri May 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1621, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1610, Nachomamma8 wrote:Again, going to take another step back. I feel good about the town block.
AJ is scum. 2 is scum. TMT is scum. MS could be scum, Rev could be scum.
plz lynch in the order of aj <--- rev <--- and then hopefully you will get to the point where you will want to lynch andy. you don't have to vote him just keep the focus.
Never seen an ordered lynch given by anyone but scum. This after pleading with, sigh, Orc to ride with her. If anyone has seen otherwise, please link me?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #10) » Fri May 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2702, TheReverend wrote:I have an asshole and I'm not scum.
In post 2700, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2695, waynegg wrote:And my focus is on Orc because there are numerous posts of his that went for empathy, OMGUS, created WIFOM, suggested sheeping and/or alluded to buddying (on D1, Really?!?), or had inconsistencies. I just pointed out the most obvious to me. He is my #1 read.
Sorry to break it to you: That's his town meta.
Thanks. And by the time I read the next 53 pages, I'm sure my reads will change. For now, these are my reads.
In post 2702, TheReverend wrote:I have an asshole and I'm not scum.
I give myself quipy little notes to iterate on. As my focus is on getting fully caught up, I didn't expound on my notes but will once I'm 100%.

Thanks for the lol!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3402, borkjerfkin wrote:oh piss VC piss piss piss pagetop ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss
Guessing you have the Turrets speech imped? :lol:
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ummm... We're only on page 141. I'm assuming 147 is the post? Who else do you like Nacho? If TD isn't one of them, why not? SAD is super low hanging fruit. Hell, he may even get the MKay if he keeps the no postie thing up. Why target him when he might go for free?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3552, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi andi, what do you think of my proposed scumteams?

MS=blue

Spinach/bro or Spinach/GIF as red?
Yes Andy. What do you think of TiphaneDeath throwing a big pile of shit and hoping it sticks on anyone but himself? I too would be interested in your thoughts on this.

And where has Nacho been
lurking
hiding the past couple of days?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3601, Nachomamma8 wrote:4) Starts pushing a case on me because my scumread on you is TOO STRONG to be coming from town,
even though it's in neither scumteam's interest to mislynch today
So you're thinking I'm scum that's on the team you're not, or?
Holy hell! He did something productive! Nacho is looking out for scumteam's interests and not town interest. This doesn't clear SAD as scum, but it confirms Nacho is. In fact I just got through doing vote analysis and saw SAD was on ZERO wagons, so he can be conf scum as well along with Nacho.

Other interesting points from vote analysis is that MS and TD have each been on just one wagon each, BRO scored the exact same as SAD, and GIF and Andy are the only players who can be conf town.

SAD or Nacho? Who are we lynching today?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

I usually don't get so screwed up on WIFOM, but I had to step out of the box and take a look from a different angle here. Removing those considered conf town from the alive list, I looked at it from the perspective of what is to be gained, information wise, from any lynch if the player is town or scum.

10. Ser Arthur Dayne- nothing
12. Metal Sonic- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel TD all game
17. Nachomamma8- loads either way
18. TiphaineDeath- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel MS all game

Retreading back over all that from last night, Nacho did crumb red scum. His reply to me about that was hand face, which I think was more to himself than anyone else. Also, after I pointed the slip out, his whole tone changed from attacker to consolatory. So, right or wrong

UNVOTE TD

VOTE NACHO
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 am

Post by waynegg »

Don't hammer. As a matter of fact to be sure

UNVOTE NACHO

I really want his take before he's lynched. If he's lynched.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 am

Post by waynegg »

There were three with yours, and yeah, if Nacho isn't scum they would do that in a heartbeat.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 3841, Andrius wrote:Yeah I keep feeling like I need to post but all I can do is restate what I've said and still not have reread anything.

Anything for me otherwise? D:
Do you think Nacho is scum?

If not, do you have any stronger leads?

Do you think, even if Nacho isn't scum, that more information could be gained by lynching anyone else?

How long had you had your 'breadcrumbs' quoted and ready to post to prove your role, because you posted that pretty quickly when called out for it?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3900 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

Did you notice I let you dangle for a good while at L-1? I was waiting for scum hammer that never came. So TD, MS, SAD. One ML on the 3 makes me really change my read Nacho (yeah, I never trust anyone fully until endgame), but I'm happy to have you until then. I did mean to get back sooner after you started posting and got tied up somewhere. Those extra 30 minutes were an oops.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 am

Post by waynegg »

Interesting.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 am

Post by waynegg »

There is so much ah-ha caught you, it was my grand plan all along AtE in that I can't do anything but laugh. Is that the best you've got? I think I'll quote it and hi light all the lie tells just for fun. Really desperate aren't you!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3921 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 am

Post by waynegg »

Fucking ipad dropped all my formatting. Not starting over again so here's the link again

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/

I see all but points 1 and 9. These in particular:

Liars use long introductions but skip over main events. When a liar wants to build credibility, she will pad her story with as much factual content as possible. The Israeli researcher Avinoam Sapir found that deceptive individuals will add more detail around the prologue of a story, but gloss over the main event where the deception comes into play. Careful listeners can pick up on this lopsided storytelling style and use the BASIC method to zero in on the missing details with specific questions.

Liars hedge their statements. We hear them in court testimony, political hearings and TV confessional interviews all the time: qualifying statements that leave an out for the person on the hot seat. “As far as I recall…” “If you really think about it…” “What I remember is…” Hedged statements aren’t an absolute indicator of deception, but an overuse of such qualifying phrases certainly should raise suspicion that a person isn’t being totally up front with what he or she knows.

Liars love euphemisms. It’s human nature not to implicate ourselves in wrongdoing. This holds true even for liars, who will shy away from dwelling on their deception if possible. One way they do this is opting for softer language—instead of saying “I didn’t steal the purse” they may say “I didn’t take the purse.” If you ask someone a direct question about their involvement in an incident and they change your words to something softer, raise your deception antennae.

Liars overemphasize their truthfulness. “To tell you the truth…” “Honestly…” “I swear to you…” Oh, if only it were so! When people use these bolstering statements to emphasize their honesty, there’s a good chance they are hiding something. Learning to baseline someone’s normal behavior is important in situations such as this: You want to listen for normal or harmless use of such phrases. There’s no need to add them if you really are telling the truth, so be on guard.

And you don't know what chainsaw is, so let me help
The general form of this tell is "a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum".
The key to identifying this tell is intent - it is possible to confuse Chainsaw Defense with a player who simply finds the attacker scummy and has no intent of defense. In general, you can be reasonably sure that this tell is involved if a) the player supposedly using Chainsaw Defense has not previously been especially critical of the player he is now attacking, and b) the player supposedly using Chainsaw Defense seems to find the player he is supposedly defending at least reasonably pro-town.
The extreme form of this tell is Mutual Chainsaw Defense, where two players defend each other by attacking each others' attackers. This is a major scumtell, and Tarhalindur would be willing to lynch/vig both players with only this tell as justification.
The Chainsaw Defense is named after the mental image of a player ripping apart another player with a chainsaw for daring to attack his ally. It should not be confused with the Cochrane Defense, which can also be referred to as the Chainsaw Defense (the Wiki refers to the Cochrane Defense this way), which is a gambit made by players investigated as scum. The Chainsaw Defense can also be referred to as the Bodyguard Defense in order to prevent confusion.
UPDATE: After further analysis, Tarhalindur has determined that the Chainsaw Defense is only trustworthy once the player defended has been revealed to be group scum (once the player defended is proved to be Mafia, any player that used Chainsaw Defense on the dead scum should be scrutinized). Otherwise, it is a null tell. Mutual Chainsaw Defense may, however, still be an outright scumtell; more research is required here.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

wayne
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am

Post by waynegg »

What are your reads GiF? Why so cryptic with all your posts?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Fair enough. Ready to lay it out?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

;)
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 am

Post by waynegg »

*speechless*
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:58 am

Post by waynegg »

But, the final flavor???
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 am

Post by waynegg »

Awesome!

GG everyone. This was the most excellent way to come onto MS I could have hoped for. Gotta thank cabd for inviting me and Bork for letting me play!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 am

Post by waynegg »

About the flavor...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

Post by waynegg »

Seconded
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 am

Post by waynegg »

/prein Xenoblade 2
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:40 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4390, borkjerfkin wrote:Its gonna be Xenogears, and the game is in the final approval stages and i will pm the playerlist when preins start
<3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Thanks for taking the slot PH. I really feel for you with how it ended and I can see your side on this, I think anyone who would look at it objectively would, but at the same to e please don't let this make a beautiful game end with a sour taste in everybody's mouth. What happens sucks, but BRO did play an excellent game and earned the V.

Btw, what was the content of that last post, and why didn't you pick up on the heavy BRO 3 spot when you posted the starts of your vote analysis like you would normally key up on?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 am

Post by waynegg »

Second the call on PH, but our interactions will drive you up the wall. And it'll probably be a TvT. Just saying
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4411, Cabd wrote:
In post 4409, Mac wrote:have scum qts been posted?
Don't think so.
Yes
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just because its what I do. Press until someone says fuck it. I'm scum already. That and I'm so used to dying off early my endgame sucks. Lol
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4444 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh yeah. That was for mollie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4445 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

And Andy, that's not WIFOM. It's truth ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4446 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

And thanks Mac. That means a lot to me!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by waynegg »

You can't retire. We have another game to play.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4480 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

BRO. Did I have anything to do with you killing GiF?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well damn, because that's what I was after and when I saw he didn't make it felt validated.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:52 am

Post by waynegg »

I'm too much of a freethinker to do justice to someone to hydra with them. Well, maybe Equinox or Faraday, but I don't even know if they would want to. Since everybody is reading this, I'll just wait for them. Otherwise it's just me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4527 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

Post by waynegg »

Lol Andy!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4530 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Loved the ending flavor!
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”