klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by klebian »

Dang, we lost spectrumvoids semi-longish post that made eon and r2fan both "understand her point of view".
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by klebian »

Eon wrote:TSQ if you get lynched will you write in your signature

TSQ LYNCH COUNT
: ?
Maybe this is what TSQ hasn't replied to yet...
spectrumvoid wrote:Read my sig. I'll trust my other head to respond to anything.
Aw crap.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:38 am

Post by klebian »

same
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Post by klebian »

Eh. I see that basically all we've had are I'm here posts..
I'm still happy with an eonfan vote... I see no reason to be voting anyone else.

And I see that my other head seems to agree with me here.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by klebian »

vote: Pooky/adele

Scum.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by klebian »

Well, it's not just that I see almost no posts from adelethemagicbear, I see basically NO CONTENT AT ALL. Pooky's posted nothing, and well, adele... if she's posted something, she's posted very little.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Post by klebian »

klebian wrote:Well, it's not just that I see almost no posts from adelethemagicbear, I see basically NO CONTENT AT ALL. Pooky's posted nothing, and well, adele... if she's posted something, she's posted very little.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:12 am

Post by klebian »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ambic wrote:You MOS have made 44 posts. Look how much of it is dribble? Let me quote some...
I'm here, but busy. Watching Kevin Smith movies all day
You called?
*zzZZzzZZzzIagreezzZZzzZZzz*
You have a lot to learn, young padawan. Attune yourself to the Force, you must.
aww shit.
Right-o
etc... Those are entire posts. And theres more. Yet this said you are better than most, but when most of the game is made up of post fillers, I don't see how I'm supposed to conclude anything. Anything I presume about who is scum has to be tempered by the fact that there isn't enough content to back me up. Thus without a bandwagon forming for very little reason, I'm not likely to be followed. TO make matters worse there isn't anyone I remotely feel is or isnt scum due to the posting quality.
Where did I say I was better than most? And wth does that mean? Better than most? Better at what?

And I don't see how you proving that there are dribble posts helps your case. I never said there weren't dribble posts. In fact, I never made any claims. I merely asked you to clarify your position, because it looks pretty hypocritical from here.
"Yet, this said, you are (still) better than most..." is how it's to be interpreted.

You said "So basically, you're saying you're not willing to put any effort into a game after complaining that most mafiascum games are full of pure dribble, which is generally caused by people not putting any effort into the game. Good job there, hypocrit."
The claim against you is that you yourself are being hypocritical by calling her a hypocrit, because you
yourself
are not posting content... and then semi-attacking ambic for not wanting to take an effort into posting content in a game where it probably won't be read, and no one will take an effort to respond, etc.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:56 am

Post by klebian »

Dang. Did I miss something?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:50 pm

Post by klebian »

Zindaras wrote:I haven't gotten around to rereading this thread. At all.

I blame Santa. And Blizzard.

Stupid addicting Diablo 2. >.<
Wait wtf you're male?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by klebian »

Yo, can we have a votecount, please?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:24 am

Post by klebian »

Yeah, ok, I'm here, eh?
Yes, I guess we have to claim, but we've been discussing the benefits because one doc is dead, and we're not sure if there's another one.

We're gunsmiths. This is the reasonin from my claim of pooky/adele as scum yesterday, I really didn't consider a vig (what's a forced-vig, exactly? He HAS to kill every night? And how would his choice work if he forgot to send in a choice?) as I didn't think that a reasonable vigilante wouldn't think through his kills enough to kill the cops both nights..
We received a result of 'no gun' on pablito/std, then that pooky/adele had a gun, and then that glork/mos had a gun. I still don't think the vig reasoning is reasonable, I just don't see a forced vig happening in this game, and I especially don't think a vig would kill fritz whenever he came into the game...

I don't get this cult speculation. You're saying that a cult leader would fail a recruitment and thus conclude that his recruitment is scum? How does this follow? Well, I guess, I should ask, what happens when a cultist tries to recruit scum? I've only played in one game with cult, and that was on another forum, and when cult recruited scum, a cultist died... But I guess it's not the same on this forum? (Just a note: the mod of that game is a regular player on these forums as well)

At any rate, I don't think that it's reasonable for someone who doesn't understand the reasoning about cult just as much as me would also be considered cult if sv and i come up cult. Our discussion is slow through PMs, since we live in backwards time zones, but I think that at this point a claim was necessary, although I don't know how reasonable asking was.

But whaterver; we are gunsmiths, and have been assuming that gun-owners (in this game) are guilty. I still don't consider a vigilante, because that would shorten this game quite a bit, with up to 3 kills a night...
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:39 am

Post by klebian »

'We received a result of 'no gun' on pablito/std, then that pooky/adele had a gun, and then that glork/mos had a gun. I still don't think the vig reasoning is reasonable, I just don't see a forced vig happening in this game, and I especially don't think a vig would kill fritz whenever he came into the game... '
I see your reasoning, but I really really don't see a vig happening, based on how the kills have been falling the previous nights, and then because I don't think a 3 person mafia, a sk, and a vig, + 2 cops + gunsmith + doc + rb + other unknown town roles + townies would be good for the town.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 am

Post by klebian »

I don't
really
know why pablito/std were investigated. SV told me that she had thought they were bandwagoning off and on throughout the day, and that they quickly changed from pushing 'our' lynch to a sl/bird lynch despite championing a lynch of us through the day.
Night 2, sv didn't have much time and left the choice to me, so I looked at the lurkers who usually didn't lurk, and decided on pooky/adele, which was also some of the reason I pressured them with during day 3, besides knowing that they had a gun.
Night 3, we thought that, MoS had been kinda iffy about posting and still was arguing a bit with ambic about her talking about other's lurkers, and basically being a hypocrite while arguing that he wasn't, and then glork was essentially talking to pooky/adele, telling them what they needed to do if they didn't want town to lynch them. He was attempting to help them no get lynched, which I guess is ok, but that seemed to much like scum tryin to help out other scum without really being obvious, and thesp as well pointed out that he thought glork was probably scum with them, so we decided to investigate glork.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by klebian »

All I can say is that modding history, while may often work to find out roles, doesn't always apply. There's always a first time to use a role, after all...
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by klebian »

whaa? Bah, I made cult lose. I was SO SO SO SURE i sent in a night choice. bah bah bah. Bah^infinity.

I lose at mafia.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by klebian »

I wanted to recruit CES

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”