Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Vote: Canucklehead17
for blatantly trying to set up a 1-2 mislynch.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Canucklehead17 wrote:
Maz Medias wrote:
Vote: Canucklehead17
for blatantly trying to set up a 1-2 mislynch.
Yes, thank you. And this is what? Your 2nd post in the thread?

Uh huh.

I wouldn't do that, I'm scum PRODIGY, remember? :roll:
Oh, I completely forgot how post count has any influence on the validity of my point!

Silly me!
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:58 am

Post by Maz Medias »

C-head very well may be a jester.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Absolutely.

A relgious fanatic who seeks to martyr himself?
A rebel who wants to expose corrupt brutality on all sides?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:58 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Canucklehead17 wrote:
Maz Madias wrote:Also C-head....Why would you mention role claiming?...You have 2 votes on you (maybe 3)....IMO there is no reason to even mention claiming....I mean who doesn't role claim when they're about to get lynched?...Your posts just screams more over defensiveness.
Actually, I believe I was up to four.

At any rate, I think you're reading too much into it. Honestly, calm down eh?
I'm pretty sure that wasn't me.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Maz Medias »

^quotes are fucked

This game sucks.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

LuckayLuck wrote:WOOHOO
I just realized my first newbie game on this site has finished, and I can point to it as a really big signal that I may not be a nutcase. I am a little more subtle since it's a newbie game, but you'll see me demonstrating the exact same actions that I've been doing here.

It's only 7 pages, and townie sweeps by lynching two mafia on day 1 and day 2. I correctly assess two villagers and by process of elimination nail the mafia, which is my style.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4194
You are an idiot.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:01 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I find it interesting that you strongly support LL's playstyle, yet vote me for mine. Your hypocrisy is amusing.

I also find it funny that you're criticizing me of not contributing. My philosophy is not to say anything if it's not useful. I don't falsely inflate my post count nor do I try to pretend that I'm as prolific as someone like Fritzler. I do, however, play the game. Just because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).

LL's "strategy" working in a newbie game, where everyone is notoriously transparent, means nothing to me. The last sentence of your last post makes no sense. I voted for you because you pinged my 'dar strongly, and because you are an idiot who is a liability to the town.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:04 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Oh, let me further explain my vote on you, Canucklescum.

You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count. You then dropped the argument completely.

Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.

You are evasive, deflective, clueless, transparent, and deserve to die.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:26 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I want out of this game if ridiculous time-wasters like Pooky's scheme are going to control it.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I'll answer 7) with Canuckle.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:30 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Canucklehead17 wrote:
Maz Medias wrote:I'll answer 7) with Canuckle.
*grins* Feeling a little closed mouthed lately Maz? I've asked you two or three times to explain yourself, and that's allllll you can say.

Confirm Vote: Maz Medias
I explained myself when I voted for you. If you're too lazy to change pages, you don't deserve my conversation.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

I answered 7 because I had not previously read the questions - I dismissed them since, you know, Pooky's schemes are generally timewasting jokes. Noticing a game-relevant question, I answered that one, and that one alone, because that one alone deserved an answer.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Canucklehead17 wrote:
Mazzie wrote:ust because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).
Well, that's very interesting. Cause I could've sworn that it was quite expected that each and every player should contribute to the game as much as possible. Hum, but somehow you get the free pass to just watch and contribute little. I didn't know, please accept my apologies, it was my mistake.
It's day one, and as you would know if you'd taken the time to do your homwork, I don't contribute to the clusterfuck that is such unless I see someone who really stands out in their scumminess - i.e., you, Mr. Mislynch.
Maz Medias wrote:You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count.
Say Maz, are you sure you've got that straight? You know what actually happened? I didn't think you did.

STD and I went into this looong discussion about that very accusation. If you would like to see my explanation, I suggest you go back and read my lovely chat with STD. I DID address the issue, but I DIDN'T address it to you. Reason being, as I've stated before, you simply sit around and post these little one and two liners, with no substance whatsoever. But the issue was addressed. I'm so sorry you were offended that I didn't speak directly to YOU.
I missed that part where you changed the fact that you tried to set up the 1-2.

Oh, wait. It didn't exist.
Maz wrote:Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.
I'm sorry, but I don't remember that. If you will please tell me where that is, I will gladly correct the situation.

And finally, I get to address that ever so nice last line of yours.
Blind? I'm not holding your hand.
Maz wrote:You are evasive
Am I? I think I've answered every accusation so far, save the little quote issue you mentioned, and that was simply an oversight(IF it even exists).
You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done. For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.
Mazzzz wrote:deflective
I only deflect incorrect accusations such as yours.
Admission to deflection. I like.
Maszszs wrote:clueless
Actually, judging by what you posted, you're the clueless one.
Am I? It seems like I picked up on a slip by you, and you can't do anything about it except ad hom and pile flowery bullshit into posts.
Maz wrote:transparent
Pro-town roles SHOULD be transparent.
And scum shouldn't. That's where you messed up.
Maz wrote:and deserve to die.
Actually, you do.

I await your response with great anticipation. :D
I omitted the especially retarded parts, because I didn't want to dignify them with repetition of my responses. For one who criticizes my "one-liners", you sure employ them a lot in your attempted analysis - which, by the way, contains no content whatsoever.

Confirm Vote: Canucklehead17
, and it's not moving.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:42 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Canucklehead17 wrote:I never tried to set up the 1-2 in the first place. I explained that over and over(and over) again. If my explanation wasn't good enough for you, then fine, just say that instead of going on this "you never changed the fact that you were setting up the 1-2". There wasn't a fact to be changed.
The Same wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is sooo positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.
I don't see any interpretation of the latter that couldn't be considered a 1-2. You are saying "Let's go with LL, and if he's wrong, lynch him tomorrow." This is something you, being scum, would very much like; you already know that Jack is a townie, so when you get him lynched, you have an excuse to then waste the NEXT day "knocking off" LL. It doesn't help at all that you then afterward backpedalled, saying:
The Same wrote:I believe it was YOU who first wanted LL lynched, because of your 'headaches'. Now I agree that LL is a tad crazy with his townie tells, and I decided to vote for him. On further thought though, you shouldn't just lynch someone because they're crazy with townie tells.
Here's your playstyle support, by the way. You're excusing LL's shit-tastic and useless concept of using process of elimination to determine who scum are, yet you are voting me because of my Day One hatred.
However, there did still appear to be a bandwagon forming against LL. So I thought to myself, "Self, why not come up with a solution to this?" The solution seemed simple enough...give LL a chance. See what happens, and then go from there.
Here, you're advocating that we trust someone with no actual argument against the person they want to lynch...
I'm not insisting that we lynch LL if Jack turns out to be townie, but it seemed to me that you and many others wouldn't have a problem with it.
...then aborting your previous 1-2 attempt by saying...
Either way, if Jack turns out to be townie, LL will have lost credibility and we can all shut him out the rest of the game.
... that "knock off" means "ignore", which nobody in this game is stupid enough to buy.
Maz wrote:You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done. For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.
Nuckle wrote:You're contradicting yourself Maz. First you say I'm evasive, and that's proven when I don't explain the "1-2 attempt". Then in the next sentence, you say you don't care how cute my explanation was? Which is it? Did I explain it or didn't I?
Try reading what you fucking quote, then stop misrepping me. I JUST SAID that you can answer something evasively; if you don't understand, that means that just because you answered the question doesn't mean you weren't evasive about it.
Maz wrote:Blind? I'm not holding your hand.
Post 265. You attribute Arafax' admonition to me, and then tell himme to "calm down, eh?" in the same defensive, haughty, holier-than-thou and altogether obnoxious tone that you'd been using since I called you on your 1-2.
Maz wrote:I omitted the especially retarded parts, because I didn't want to dignify them with repetition of my responses. For one who criticizes my "one-liners", you sure employ them a lot in your attempted analysis - which, by the way, contains no content whatsoever.
Yep, glad you noticed. I did indeed use your little one-liners. Know why? To show you how truly annoying and stupid they really are. And yet, at the same time, I did provide very thorough analysis, and my post contained quite a bit of content. I addressed every single one of your accusations with legit defense. Was there something else you were expecting?[/quote]No, I fully expected you to post something that sounded good, but signified nothing. You didn't provide a "very thorough analysis" by any definition of any of the three words, your post contained about as much content as an episode of Super Sweet 16, you completely failed to defend against the only important accusation I've leveled against you for being lynched, and all the while you maintained a misinflated ego and disappointing transparency that praise seems to have made you oblivious to.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:57 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I don't see why he's being given a pass for having blatantly attempted one of the single scummiest things in the game.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:49 am

Post by Maz Medias »

IG, I love you.

And there were so shorebots.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:14 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Saying "hey let's do whatever he says today" counts as strongly supporting, I would think.

This post is intetionally one line long.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Mariyta wrote:This game is very hard for me to follow. Posts that are so long I have to scroll on a 19" monitor make me very unhappy....

So far all I see are annoying people who type long posts, and one scummy person who is "blindly" following someone else in order to put blame on them when they lynch a town.
Mine are relatively short. I know the pain of linguistic dreadnaughts, trust me.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:58 am

Post by Maz Medias »

At this point it would take a masonry for me to take my vote off of Canuckle.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Unvote, Vote: Jack

Can't wait to see your target tomorrow, though. I'm still very suspicious and fully expect your lies to work themselves out.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:39 am

Post by Maz Medias »

LuckayLuck wrote:I really don't want to vote Jack now anymore
Bogre is the play!
Has every other single person displayed your coveted "townie tells"?

Please providing reasoning. Don't be like the vets.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

He did, idiot. He unvoted me because his vote was OMGUS; when I wasn't voting for him, he stopped as well.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Ether wrote:
IH wrote:I'm... well always scum to you,
That
is
a factor. :P As I've already said, I disapprove of your old attack on Huck and Jack, which
blatantly
misrepresented their posts. Plus, there was the whole jump from Luckay to Twito.

Jack, I do believe that Canuckle is indeed a courier, and see no reason that such flavor would not point to an investigative role. Not necessarily a
sane
investigative role, but I do think Canuckle is pro-town.
Um, trying a bit hard to lay down an out for your scum buddy here, aren't you? Speculation on his sanity is fairly worthless at this point in time.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:21 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Jack wrote:I don't like letting claims go uncontested, and I do have issues with his claim as already laid out. I also don't find the lack of counterclaim convincing, I'm not sure I would counterclaim if I was the real cop in this scenario.

I'm just as happy to lynch IH though. I'll have to look into some things before changing my vote back.
The play here is to give him a temporary pass. If he continuously gives up innocents or dead people, we'll eventually lynch him. The real cop should definitely stay hidden (if canuck is lying) because Canuck is so scummy. Lynching Canuck as mafia right now wouldn't help us any more than lynching him Day 3/4 would, because the mafia operates as a group, and their numbers are irrelevant until the late-game.

Basically, immediacy in his death is not necessary.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Yes, yes. Back away from the noose; we need room for you.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Twito/Jack are both good to me today.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Ether: I don't see it.

I see IH saying it's suspicious for people to ask for top-suspect lists because of potential bandwagonning, which is true. Pooky's question was similar, but narrower, and without as much "I'm actually being serious"ness to it. I think IH's observation is legitimate but misinterpreted.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Needs more Jack dying for trying to lynch a claimed cop.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Jack, there's no reason to lynch a claimed cop Day One, EVER. As I said, immediacy is not neccessary, and with him claiming Day One, he'll be revealed as a liar in time.

As to "more of a case"... This is all I need. It's a huge offense in my eyes, and seems like you were trying to stretch the momentum against him into a lynch despite a claim that should never be lynched on Day One. It also makes me much more likely to believe him, now, since I now believe you are overanxious scum.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Maz Medias »

IH wrote:Like Maz said, we'll know one way or another soon enough. Why lynch a claimed power role, if we can lynch him later and discover he's lying?
Reverse that. Discover he's lying, THEN lynch him.

My point is this:

Canuckle is telling the truth:
1) Scum are dissuading from killing him, hoping for a mislynch.
2) He's a fucking cop.

Canuckle is lying:
1) He can either:
a) claim repeated innocents/dead results, after enough of which we lynch him;
or b) out a partner to increase his own chances for survival.
2) The real cop has time to work undercover.

How are any of these bad?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Maz Medias »

There's some serious breadcrumbing going on, I think.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:10 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Deadline incoming. Be prepared.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:25 am

Post by Maz Medias »

@LL: WIFOM. Meet your maker, bitch.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Maz Medias »

JESTER ALERT
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Agreed. Shoot Jack.

Wait, why am I entertaining this bullshit?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Tee-hee.

Now, back to Jack. That rhymes.
Vote: Jack
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

FEEL THE OMGUS
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Unvote, Vote: IH

1-2 mislynches, especially on cops, are strictly prohibited.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Maz Medias »

In light of Canuckle's possible 'reporterdom', should he post a spectrum of possible targets and stick to it at the end of each day?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Unvote, Vote: Arafax

FOR OUR LORD!
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

My apologies to thee if I may have disrupted thy workings, Dear Canuckle.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I did not roleblock Canuckle, nor was I in IH's quarters. But I do suspect that my unique assistances were lost upon Canuckle's nervose ear.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Vote: Jack
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Again: I DID NOTHING WITH INTENT OF INTERRUPTING CANUCKLE'S INVESTIGATION.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Maz Medias »

IH wrote:Same thing with the Jack wagon. How strange.
Strange indeed, in light of that last post.
Is he implying that because a wagon on Arafax revealed that he was a townie, those whose wagons are faltering are scum?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Maz Medias »

IH wrote:Same thing with the Jack wagon. How strange.
Strange indeed, in light of that last post.
Is he implying that because a wagon on Arafax revealed that he was a townie, those whose wagons are faltering are scum?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I'm happy(ier) with my Jack vote at this point.

Let us make haste so that Sir Canuckle mayst further his investigation.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Maz Medias »

VitaminR wrote:IH, that doesn't make any sense.

The reason why TEOM is town if you turn up scum is that you didn't realise TEOM was inactive. Had you been scumbuddies, you would have.
This is really stupid overanalysis, IMO, on the part of everyone arguing it. It could just as easily be that he DIDN'T mention an inactive scumbuddy in order to try to keep attention on townie lurkers.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:39 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Jack still needs to DIE.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Mafia Spy is almost certainly a mafia investigator, perhaps with an activation from his Godfather (see Dantes in SW Mafia on MT). Mafia Traitors almost always are ignorant of their partners' identities.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Vitamin's REALLY rubbing me the wrong way recently, especially in post #961.
Unvote, Vote: VitaminR
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Maz Medias »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:After a truly enchanting dinner, I managed to pour enough Whiskey down our collective throats for him to confess to me that he was plotting to murder me most surreptiously during the next night.
Alright, then.
Vote: Thok
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I took Pooky's comment as a cop claim. If I misinterpreted it, I'll surely unvote.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

In a game this size, multiple cops wouldn't be out of the question.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Unvote

The idea of a seductive cop was plausible >_>
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

I'll cast my
Vote: Thok
to even it up before I reread.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I think LL's a retarded townie and I stand by my vote. *shrug*
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Maz Medias »

He's not a convertible villager. He's "secret scum".
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Your assumption is disgustingly wrong.

Traitors rarely if ever know the other mafiosos, and even more rarely are known by them.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Oof!

Milord... I am sorry...

Blessed be the town...!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”