spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #294 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Hi guys! Just checking in for now. 12 pages on a D1 is a lot! I'll post my view + vote later.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #297 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Nope I didn't. And there I was thinking 9 pages on Arafax's 100 MPH was a lot... And this game has had so many replacements!

I don't really get the reason why people are voting for Bogre. I agree that the reason Bogre voted for viper (because of his so-called defensiveness) was scummy, but why did everyone concentrate on Bogre instead of the 4/5 people before him? Bogre's reactions to the comment might just've been overly defensive if he's one of those players who hate dying no matter what. If Bogre dies, I'll be taking a close look at everyone who jumped on the wagon (people like lordy for example.)

I also don't get the reason for the vote on Spamwise. The only thing vaguely scummy about him was his saying that that the lynch was a bad idea. I mean... how does that even sound scummy? Cesspit did say that Spamwise (post 257) had to be nudged back into the game, but there've been way too many replacements in this game already, and I don't see people voting those replacements.

Post 206 by MMofdoom quoted spamwise saying "Vipers wagon stalling because his scumbuddies haven't jumped on". I don't see how that makes spamwise a mafia. In fact, I'd call that pro-town behaviour because he brought up a point about the viper wagon that hadn't been mentioned before.

About Masterchief: I don't like how he poofed from this game entirely. And his excuse was that he forgot. That's bad townie behaviour. And he 'randomly' joined one of the wagons. I'm so tempted to just kill him (like Frit) but I'll hold back to see if he contributes to the discussion.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #309 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, I guess me too. Anyone who doesn't defend himself/is lurking/disappeared isn't helping the town anyway.

vote: Bogre
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:31 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Btw, what are the offices for?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #341 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yup, I do know what's in my office. But I couldn't figure out how changing offices would affect the game. Thanks for the ideas.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #354 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:44 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm more suspicious of the people who so quickly hopped onto the lordy wagon, rather than lordy himself. Also the people who accused him of claiming when he didn't.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #361 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think it's unlikely that alignment will change each night. How will we win the game? Like if person A is a pro-town everyday, and does a fantastic job, and he becomes mafia on the lynch-or-lose/last day, and town wins (partly because of what he did in the earlier days), he'll lose. This makes the game very unfair.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:55 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll be away for 2 days because I'm very busy right now (I'm entering the uni, so I have to spend a lot of time meeting teachers, bidding for modules, going for orientation and stuff). I haven't read what's been going on since my last post, but I'll review it when I'm back.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm back. Just give me a while to read through everything...
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Fuldu wrote:Huh? I don't understand BMQ's argument against Yosarian and I
really
don't understand bluemonick's jump to that bandwagon. It seems like BMQ is suggesting that Yosarian's playstyle is different from past games, which I don't see, but if he'd care to elaborate a bit more, I might. But bluemonick is new enough that that can't be what he's saying. And the comment about "less of an investigator" and "more like 'laying back'" is, frankly, nonsense. Yosarian seems to me to be pushing as hard at the issues he finds important in this game as he usually does. I happen not to find the particular issue he's chosen to be especially noteworthy, but I can see the logic behind it. Coupled with the fact that he got himself blowed up, which seems likely to be a scum mechanism, I think this looks like a scummy pair of votes.
I agree with Fuldu.
vote: bluemonick

I disagree with the lordy bandwagon. What has he done to seem scummy? There was some confusion over his so-called claim, but I read that as other people misinterpretating what he originally said.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #440 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:29 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'd say this bandwagon is at least going to make bluemonick explain what he did. Thanks yo, I forgot about that vanilla townie thing. But I'm sticking with bm till he speaks up.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #468 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:29 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Iba: Yup, I agree that he is giving off newbie vibes. However, I believe him to be newbie scum. Reasons as stated both in my earlier posts anad below.

Now he seems to be trying to throw suspicion off himself by trying to accuse others. Claiming vanilla townie on day 1 usually equals mafia. (Empasis on
usually
). In any mafia game, if I was vanilla townie, I'd never claim my role. So there's nothing wrong with lynching people who claim vanilla townie.

BM, I find it interesting that you waited till now (aka when you have votes on you) to accuse IB. If you weren't just trying to throw suspicion off yourself, you'd probably have pointed that she didn't answer your question earlier. I also don't really believe that you 'just didn't explain it better', it as in the reason for voting Yo. Townies would put a clear reason why they vote someone. No clear reason = bandwagoning.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #477 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:13 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Fuldu, my reason for the vote was the same as yours. I didn't feel it was necessary to repeat everything. Also, the 2nd post you quoted had a reason: to revive the game. Masterchief seems newbie, so I don't take that into account. While townies may not put reasons for the vote, they usually explain themselves before the actual post with the vote. (Once it goes past the random stage, that is.)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #512 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:14 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

We are really losing people at an astonishing rate. So Fritz, BMQ and lordy are town... hm...
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #516 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm like a mafia newbie or something. I've only played in games with pseudo-basic roles (SK and vig and nothing else) so 3 a night seemed like a lot.

I'm repeating a theory here. I wonder if the guy who blows up offices had his office reassigned.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #527 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:46 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

The office moves could also be random. Spamwise: were you kidding or for real about the surfboards?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #551 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm guessing the 3rd layer is blowing up offices. Just a guess though... We've been assuming that blowing up offices is due to a tool that can be found in somebody's office, what if it's independent of everything? As in, the mod just randomly chooses someone each night and asks him/her to choose an office to blow up?

I'm thinking role claiming is a bad idea with these game mechanics. Since roles/abilities change every night, knowing that a person is cop doesn't mean that he'll be cop next night, and doc should protect him. So power roles shouldn't claim anyway.

Pooky has checked in some of his other games that I'm also in. I think BJ is more lurk-ish, since he has no RL excuse.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #571 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:55 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Defence of pooky: he's china now with sporadic internet access (that's what he said in other games anyway.)

Pot calling kettle black?

Yikes, don't tell me BJ's like another Anix. (by which I mean a non-contributor).
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #582 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: BabyJesus
Anyone who has played a game with Anix and I know that I always prefer to lynch non-participative people in early game.

armlx: you can't stay out of it... that's like saying: hey I don't care who's gonna get lynched, as long as it isn't me!

With regards to the office issue, I'm guessing maybe some people didn't have offices issued to them in the beginning of the game. That might have been the cause for the confusion of the people who claimed they wanted offices.

I don't think it's a stupid question to ask about changing offices. I was trying to ask if our roles were assigned to us via offices or whether the roles were permanent. I also asked earlier if it would have any impact on our alignment. Would it help if I said this is my 1st theme game? (not counting the one where I died night 0)?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #601 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:05 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

unvote

I like mathcam's post 592. I'll go have another look at the three.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #623 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:03 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I kinda pitied you a little, because you have the uneviable job of defending what someone else said. But your vote on Yos changed my mind, because it doesn't seem to make sense. Added to that is masterchief's scummy behaviour yesterday. I also agree with the later part of post 608. So
vote: inHim

Mod: can we have a vote count? And maybe get BJ replaced?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #645 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sorry guys, I forgot about this game for a while because I was using someone else's computer and the bookmarks were gone. I'll post content later today.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Seriously if BJ didn't use the ability to talk because he was unsure of alignment, and he voted his fellow mason partner, why in the world is he using the 'I'm your mason partner, don't vote for me' defense? There seems to be a contradiction there.

unvote
I need to reconsider.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #702 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:36 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

BJ: post 651.

Iba, either you or BJ could get killed tonight, so that discussion would never happen.

TheCesspit: What BJ defense? I haven't seen him put up a good one. So basically you're going to vote whoever isn't talking much at the moment? While it may be a good way of ferreting out lurkers, it isn't a good playstyle in the long run.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #721 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Basically, I agree that BJ and HP are the most suspicious people today.

@Thecesspit: While putting votes on BJ have gotten him to talk, what he has said so far seems scummy. So yes, we're getting info, but we're also getting info that says he's scummy.

@Yos2: Don't just look at his voting record. Refer to everything he's said so far about masons.

mod
: Take a look at MBL's list 708. Could you please prod people and get them replaced?

vote: Babyjesus
I like the 'looks like you've caught me' remark. And what you've said about masons, claiming Iba's role and yours, not talking at night etc is scummy behavour.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #748 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:02 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Basically BJ's comment that his pm says his pro-town shows that he's lying. My PM doesn't state my alignment. So his lying about his pm, which may mean that he's scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #780 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I don't either. Unless the person who switches offices is pro-town, and his office has good stuff? Just pure speculation.

Why haven't the mega lurkers been replaced?

More tomorrow. *yawn*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #786 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yos2: Yes, I've skimmed though some of his other games. But this game is different, the pm doesn't say.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #808 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm busy around yesterday, and 2 days after rushing out a project under deadline.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #836 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:32 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm busy yesterday, today and a couple more days. I promise to be back latest Sunday.
Mod: Please don't replace me?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #897 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm back. Just give me a while to do a read of what happened.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #913 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

unvote, vote armIx

For his illogical posts. And for voting Iba by following MBL, when MBL himself didn't even vote. By the way, I don't really think MBL's cautiousness/not votingness is a scum-tell, because MBL usually gives long analysis and waits really long before voting, even though he will accuse someone before he votes.

I don't quite understand the reasons for Iba being scummy, and I think she's responed to the accusations against her (I've read her post 870). There's nothing wrong with picking on one lurker, and not the rest. After all, it is through applying pressure that we get lurkers to talk/replaced. With only one vote, spreading pressure all around is useless.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #918 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:45 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Hi STD! I really should start a record of how many games we're in together. LML has disappeared from other mafia games too.

I'm a little confused over what Fuldu said. ArmIx commented on the roles independent of alignment thing (which we all knew about anyway). It's the second part of the argumnet where I'm lost.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #922 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

My post where I apologized to armlx was eaten up!!! Where did it go???

unvote
Well, I guess I buy the confused part for now. I don't think mafia would say something like that knowing everyone would correct him (yup, wifom logic, but I didn't really have much on him anyway.)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #923 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh, and in my eaten up post, I also thanked fuldu for clarifying.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #930 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:42 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Hm... Maybe he was faking his curiosity? *just idle speculation* *sings alone in the corner*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #973 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:43 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

This is interesting, especially since I started out thinking both Iba and MBL are scum.
I don't really have much else to add, other than currently I'm leaning towards the side of MBL being scum. But I believe in giving people a chance to respond, so I'm holding my vote.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #986 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:50 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

The main reason was you not liking the wagon yet voting for Harry_potter, for no apparent reason. And for wagoning. Another thing is the downplay of Fuldu.

But it's just a little 'feeling' here, (I didn't even put an FOS) because I don't think Iba's other arguments make sense. It's as if she's saying you're scummy for saying she's scummy... I read that and I was like... huh? Also because I think you did state your reasons for voting. It's more like a combination of tiny little things.

Uraj: thanks for picking on me for saying obvious things. When there are people who aren't even saying anything content. And you yourself hasn't said much. Gah.

Note the timing of HP's post. It came directly after Uraj said he's still alive. That's lurkerish.

MBL tries to lead the town all the time. I think he just has a naturally dominating playstyle. Also, it's because he likes to do good game analysis. Which you ARE NOT DOING.

You know what? I'm going to go ahead and
vote: Harry-Potter
Because he's so lurky he's just not helping.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1009 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

*looks at votecount* *looks again* *and again*

MBL: Why are you still not voting Iba??? I started out thinking you're pro-town, then start thinking you're scummy, then think H_P's more scummy... and then I realise that despite so many posts you're still not voting. Scummish.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1029 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:03 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Uraj: maybe you can instead state the reasons why I'm scummy so I can say something about them? (If you've stated them already, ignore me. Reason below.) The argument against what you stated has been stated by Iba already, so I won't repeat that.

I see both Iba and MBL fixating on each other, and I'm glad it's moving on. I still don't really get why MBL didn't vote, but I went back to look at his earlier posts and he did say that he was also suspicious of other people, so I guess that's why. Also the fixation started because Iba poked at him first, he might have been too preoccupied defending himself to focus on the other people.

I also don't understand STD's case against mathcam.

I'll do a reread of the past 20 pages or so, and hopefully will post tonight.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1031 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, I disagree. If mathcam was really scum, he wouldn't have brought that up at all, hoping we'd all forget about it. And that is highly likely in a large game like this one.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1040 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm not getting why thecesspit is scummy. MMOS care to share your reasons?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1046 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Here they are.
mystery meat of doom wrote:I read today, and I've been fuck confused because I lurked all of last day too. So I'm going to go back and read day 3 too.
mystery meat of doom wrote:Well I've neglected this game. I'm going to reread and catch up.
mystery meat of doom wrote:Not really sure whats going on atm, so I'm going to reread some time (I'm moving into university on monday, so I won't be posting much more then I am now with packing, moving, settling in, getting internet, etc). The opening of offices could be that the role switcher could possibly switch the open office with someone else, but considering rolenames are switched too, it seems less likely as the open office doesn't have a "rolename" anymore.
Does lurking = scummy? I think possibly, but not definitely.

FOS: whoever is jumping on this wagon.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1050 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:42 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yes, I agree MMOD has been lurking. But I don't think MMOD is necessarily scum because he hasn't been active in general.

mod[/]: I second the request for a replacement.

*still waiting for mos*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1051 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

mod
Refer 2nd line in above post.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1060 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:40 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:I'm not getting why thecesspit is scummy. MMOS care to share your reasons?
Erm... so far the only you've said is that you can't remember. I can't read your mind.

I'll leave the mmod situation up to the mod.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1067 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:55 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Good posting MOS.
fos: the cesspit
No vote (hoping he'll say something in his defense).

This game is really hard to play because people keep disappearing.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1074 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I don't like how MOS asked for prods, then a deadline. I thought it's usual practice to ask for prods only first?

But then again, I totally understand his frustration. I managed to get myself killed somewhere because of this too.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1096 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I did the search... While I agree that MOS has been attacking TCP, he did mention this:

Fri Aug 25
this is a bit more normal for pooky than BJ, esp. since he's been in China and had off and on access

Hence probably why he didn't talk about the Pooky issue.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1113 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:18 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

MMOD's last past sounds scummy. So basically he just said that he didn't read through the post carefully, and that's his excuse. I also don't think a 'strong reaction' is needed. I have usually needed to do a reread to get a better read on someone because I generally don't have 'strong reactions' the first time.

FOS: MMOD

Like MBL, I'm also suspicious of why MoS is thinking Pooky is town. Pooky has been around too little for me to get a good read.

FOS: MOS
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1118 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:30 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, look at it this way. If the people who are lurking are say raj, hp or bj and pooky, wouldn't you look at pooky first? So it isn't wrong to point that pooky for abnormal lurking. Also your original post sounds like you clear pooky, but thanks for clarifying.

Pooky: WTF you're too good to lurk as scum?!

I see you didn't read my post carefully too.
spectrumvoid wrote:Like MBL, I'm also suspicious of why MoS is thinking Pooky is town.
Pooky has been around too little for me to get a good read
Duh, I'm pursuing you for lurking.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1155 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:48 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oops... I forgot about this game... for some reason it disappeared on my 'watched topics', really sorry about this, I'll have a read and post soon.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1176 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Out-of-game notice: Because of various reasons, I've somewhat lost interest in this game. However, I think that signing up to play a mafia game requires commitment, and I absolutely hate people who disappear during a game. I also posted this to explain my absence, and my forgetfulness. I see from the replacements needed everywhere that there is currently a similar problem in a lot of games here. Hence, I will continue to play on to the best of my ability to fulfill that commitment.

To whoever who thinks I'm talking BS, fine. Just note that I'll post tomorrow night with proper in-game content posts.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1214 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Shit, I lost my long PBPA from page 43 onwards. I can't remember much, but I did remember thinking MBL wasn't scummy.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1237 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Coron: that sounds exactly like: hey, I have no reason for voting anyone, so I'll just wagon whoever everyone thinks is suspicious.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1259 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Here's a post I made when I was unable to post able to log in:

Contrary to popular belief and expectation, I have read all the posts. To prove it, I'll do a PBPA of every post by Coron regarding mathcam from around page 30+.

1. He asks cam to be more specific on why BJ was lynched. No mention of suspicion on cam.

2. He says he doesn't understand cam's argument. Also no mention of suspicion.

3. Refer to MoS's post on the reasons why this isn't good:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:
Coron wrote:Alright, we just went back to the: not a good reason stage.

Outing more masons than will confirm you masons=bad idea unless there is only one known mason alive.

I'm fine with his play.
I'm not. He could have stated 'I can talk to certain people at night'. This would have been the truth and not outing anyone.

He didn't. I don't like the way he played, and think he could have claimed smarter. It looked like a good lynch to me. It wasn't, but I wasn't alone.

Now, why are you questioning the play yesterday? Why not question it then, rather than today now it's over and it's easier to second guess? You've been quiet and called on it, I reckon, and trying to youself look good. For what end, I don't know.

I need to jog the grey cells, but wasn't there a long finger of suspicion over mathcam ealry on Day 2 as well?
Coron didn't post from Jul 31 until Sept. 16 or so. Up until his return for lurkerland, his biggest contribution seems to have been clamoring for Spamwise to get lynched, who was replaced by mathcam and still seems to be one of his top suspects. But that's another debate. He clearly wasn't here for the last day, so he couldn't have posted when the wagon was actually happening. Now, whether he lurked purposefully or on accident, that's something we'll have to determine.
4. Coron's response: he swears he was suspicious of cam before.

5. He then accuses cam of concocting this reasoning, without explaining why, other than saying cam is usually less suspicious of people who have a proven role.

6. Next post: Thinks cam is scum. No reason given.

7. He goes off on a tangent for a while on Ibby.

Coron posted a list.
Coron wrote:Mathcam- recently has faded to the background, has keep posting but nothing of consequence for almost as long as I have been not posting.
Coron wrote:I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember a lot of people were voting Mathcam and he was very suspicious.
Vote: Mathcam
Unless you want to talk about earlier day stuff, I can't find a single reason for Coron finding cam suspicious. He says cam has faded to the background, but he himself is guilty of doing that by not being active. (as I am). This argument does not specifically apply to only cam.

So... coron, what's your reason for voting cam again?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1260 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

And here's my standard posts for all games:

I'm finally back after a horribly long absence. I was having some weird problems on MS.net logging in and posting (I was posting from the future), read the 2 threads devoted to my problems in the help forum for details. Thanks to those who have alerted people to my problems. I'll respond to everything tomorrow.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1266 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:05 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Here.

Lurking is a subset of fading to the background. By which I mean lurking is one of the ways to do that.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1270 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I agree with Iba, MoS, me on the no kill list. Yos I'm not sure of.

The kill list can be further separated:
Possibly scummy (Not saying I agree with this yet, but just dividing the two up):
Uraj
Fuldu
MBL
Pooky
mathcam

And those who don't contribute:
armIx, Coron, H_P, MMOD, Oberon

I agree with the not contributing people. We have a little too many in this game.

I'm currently of the opinion that we should call for replacements, then lynch lurkers.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1271 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:00 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I agree with Iba, MoS, me on the no kill list. Yos I'm not sure of.

The kill list can be further separated:
Possibly scummy (Not saying I agree with this yet, but just dividing the two up):
Uraj
Fuldu
MBL
Pooky
mathcam

And those who don't contribute:
armIx, Coron, H_P, MMOD, Oberon

I agree with the not contributing people. We have a little too many in this game.

I'm currently of the opinion that we should call for replacements, then lynch lurkers.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1281 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:32 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Coron: I think what MBL meant was that you only responded to things aimed at you, and that you have not actively tried to find scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1294 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I've decided to reveal my role. Reason being my role could change tonight due to office changes and whatnot.

I'm a roleblocker. I have blocked spamwise, aka mathcam, and MBL, and the kills went through.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1296 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I know. But it's an attempt to get us going somewhere.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1317 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I see almost everyone has ignored my 2nd last post. I know it doesn't mean much, but doesn't it mean something?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1325 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Here is the order I blocked everyone: spamwise. mr buddy lee. thecesspit. From our first night onwards.

I'm aware that it doesn't really mean anything though, but I wanted to hear at least some discussion about it.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1334 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: mathcam
Yes, I blocked him night 1.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1362 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:59 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I believe mathcam's claim. However, his claim is not his alignment. In light of recent information about switches, I'm preparing myself to reread the game when I'm free (it's 55 pages) to see if I think anyone is more scummy.

unvote
for now.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1363 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:00 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Edit: I meant to say his claim doesn't show his alignment.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1372 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I've done the read. About the only thing new I've gotten from it is making sure I know who was switched, what was in the offices, etc... just office related stuff. I'm now pretty sure mathcam is teling the truth about his ability. And I'm less certain than before that he's scummy because I blocked him and there was lesser kills. If we have people with same roles, I think it's possible for us to have another roleblocker, or something else could have happened to stop the kill.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1408 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: mathcam

I forgot that I had unvoted him. Since I'm the roleblocker who first brought it up, I'll follow this wagon.

This puts him at lynch -1.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1420 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I blocked Coron last night.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1422 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:54 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

You can't confirm or deny... you shouldn't know if you were role-blocked.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1427 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Any thoughts on me blocking Coron?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1431 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Coron wrote:Also, I believe I have also presented before and many other people have presented before arguements that seem to indicate Mathcam's scumminess.
I took a peek, and he was one of the biggest pushers, so I picked him.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1433 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

pro-town = T

D1: T
N1: T
D2: S
N2: 3T
D3: T
N3: 2T, 1 SK.
D4: T
N4: 2 T

I did think about that, but we only lynched scum D2. N2 had 3T dead. Even if 1 was SK and 1 was vig, that leaves 1 from scum. So I thought scum would kill.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1438 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:21 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh. Oops.

Working on last minute school work here since I have school tomorrow.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1444 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I have no idea what to add.

I guess here's a
vote: Coron
for the same reasons as my block.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1456 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm totally not passionate about this game at all, and I think it's pretty obvious why. I voted mathcam since I was the first one to mention him on the blocking thing.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1459 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll bite. I also thought he was the most scummy, hence my block.

vote: Coron
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1462 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oops.
unvote, vote Fuldu
Trying to get a cop = scummy.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1467 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:01 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Thok wrote:No, I see it too; Fuldu basically admitted that he was trying to get you to out yourself yesterday (under the false impression that you were a cop).
That's a pretty good point. I was almost ready to believe Fuldu's post. It seemed reasonable, but I didn't notice that.
For the same reason.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1482 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Hm... the only problem I see with that is who IS the most trustworthy townperson?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1490 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:47 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm here. Unfortunately I have nothing to add.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1494 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:24 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Just wondering since we're close to deadline: If I'm not supposed to block the person who I think is most scummy, wouldn't that be something like random blocking then?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1497 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

It's because some other people whom I thought could be pro-town were suggesting mathcam could be scummy.

I'll more or less do a random block tonight.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1527 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I blocked Coron.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1531 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:17 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Last night, I blocked coron. The choice was processed by the mod. The mod sent me a pm before day opened telling me I changed offices.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1537 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm wondering if the office switcher is still around. I want my office back.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1545 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm lying. I'm the new office switcher. I did this in a mini, where I outed scum who tried to claim the role.

Pablito: How did you know?

Based on post 1541,
vote: uraj45
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1547 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:44 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Charmed mini?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1560 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:09 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

My vote on Uraj stays.

I've managed to catch scum in at least 3 minis that I can think of offhand doing that. Rather obviously LAL does not work. Possibly what Uraj is trying to do now is go after someone whom people have expressed suspicion of ie me, under the pretence of LAL.

I can't see someone being logical and yet using LAL as an excuse to lynch someone. Either you're using LAL in which case you're emotional and illogical, or you're logical and you don't. It's an implicit contradiction.

That link is way overkill... I feel completely insulted, especially since I'm probably one of the few who has actually read the entire wiki, including player pages.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1566 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:18 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think the LAL thing applies to people who lie about their role. I withheld info, I didn't lie. And meta-gaming sucks, go read the discussion about lynching people who play badly in the mafia discussion forum. I don't want to go into it here because its out of game stuff, but generally lynching someone for metagame reasons is frowned upon here for good reasons.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1585 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Uraj is the lynch for today.

I'd like some input on people with suspected offices, ie, people who occupy offices which had scummy predecessors.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1596 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Taken note.

Would anyone like to have a office change?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1606 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm wondering why I lost my roleblocker office.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1615 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:53 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm the role switcher.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1627 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:Last night, I blocked coron. The choice was processed by the mod. The mod sent me a pm before day opened telling me I changed offices.
I quoted this bit before directly after STD's post. Did this get deleted by the mod because it violated some rule? I'd rather know if this disappeared, or if it got deleted.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1629 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:52 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering because I had this problem elsewhere some time ago, but not recently.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1658 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:23 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Uraj is now at -1 to lynch.

I better start deciding who I want to switch :)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1664 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Uraj today, Quagmire tomorrow. :)

I'm currently skimming through STD. Does anyone think STD is scummy for whatever reason?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1679 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:40 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

STD: I'd like you to say what's in your office.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1681 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, firstly, there was some suspicion of you yesterday, so I wanted to see what would happen tonight if you lost your office. Secondly, I wanted to know if Quagmire was telling the truth.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1684 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Your townie claim.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1686 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Thok: I must be missing something here. Care to clarify why you think Fuldu is scum in a vig's office?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1688 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Actually, I like that theory.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1705 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:59 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll buy. I pick Fuldu.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1712 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'l do Coron. Later.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1716 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:02 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

About halfway through (Coron):
Some irrelevant discussion in the beginning
votes spamwise, says spamwise is obvious scum multiple times.
foses zu_faul to contribute.
Discussion about game mechanics.
Says he's a lurker.
Vote MoS, Foses Ibby, mathcam
Defends his lurking using metagaming. Minor Foses Uraj for his response.
Says he got lurker pressure after he stopped lurking.

The only thing I've gotten so far is he makes accusations without any reason whatsoever.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1734 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:30 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Busy + sick. More in V/LA.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1749 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I've completed my read of Coron. Other than the occasional lurkiness, I do not find anything scummy about him.

Anyone else?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1760 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:01 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

A note: Unless something turns up, I'm completely ambivalent about today's lynch. Anyone wants a change in office?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1775 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:45 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Please state reasons for the investigations.

Just asking for some opinions: Anyone besides me doesn't feel like continuing this?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1816 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:47 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Pooky: If you think scum had forgotten that Thok is cleared, why did you deliberately alert scum to that fact?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1829 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:19 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I shifted Thok, because he's one of the few people I think are pro-town.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1845 (isolation #114) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:14 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll join the quagmire wagon, mainly because I agree thok is pro-town. I'm not sure of STD. The rest look pretty decent...

Should we do a office claim again?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1846 (isolation #115) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oops.
vote: quagmire
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1853 (isolation #116) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:32 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Do we have a more-or-less complete list of offices and abilities? Should we take stock now?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1855 (isolation #117) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I really should start making myself clearer... There was a list somewhere of people who have claimed certain offices with certain abilities. I lost it, because I accidentally deleted it from my computer when I was clearing out stuff.

The reason I'm asking is because I need to consider who to shift where.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1862 (isolation #118) » Wed May 09, 2007 2:16 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I am NOT lurking... I an just finding it very difficult to say something in this game. I have nothing to go on here.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1869 (isolation #119) » Fri May 11, 2007 6:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Checking in. Quagmire is scum. Kill him.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1872 (isolation #120) » Mon May 14, 2007 3:02 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'd say my role is not as powerful as some of the roles out there... considering I'm not very sure what is in what office at the moment...

What pooky thing?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1879 (isolation #121) » Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I admit that I, too, have lost all interest...

It's possibly because nothing much has happened today.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1884 (isolation #122) » Wed May 23, 2007 3:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

None.

I have also decided not to shift any offices tonight.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1887 (isolation #123) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I want reactions. Especially from STD in particular. (Even if I don't announce this, it'll become obvious tomorrow.)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1889 (isolation #124) » Thu May 24, 2007 3:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Coron: So... what do you want to shift and why?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1908 (isolation #125) » Mon May 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:Note the timing of HP's post. It came directly after Uraj said he's still alive. That's lurkerish.
You know what? I'm going to go ahead and
vote: Harry-Potter
Because he's so lurky he's just not helping.
That was made in Sep 06. I honestly cannot remember what else I was thinking.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1909 (isolation #126) » Tue May 29, 2007 4:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I will address the rest tomorrow. CPU error has struck.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1922 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:04 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll be back tomorrow, ignored this game and another during vesak day celebrations.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1939 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

At this point, I still believe Quagmire is scum. I am less firm on ThAdmiral mainly because I haven't dissected his posts, but I'm liking the case on him too.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1951 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:31 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I don't have anything else to add.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1967 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:45 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I was suspecting Quagmire, hence I switched him out and asked STD to verify his office. Well, but I was also suspecting STD at that time.

On may 02, I first voted quagmire. I also repeated it on may 12 and june 5 though I admit with little explanation.

I really cannot remember what I was thinking about lurking. That sounds like a cop-out answer, but it's true. I will attempt to jog my memory by looking through my notes on monday, but I don't think I noted anything.

Because I felt it would be hypocritical of me to have brought the issue up and not vote him for it. An analogy: Say I claim cop with a guilty investigation on someone. Someone claims he's a (some role that is guilty to investigations even though he's innocent that I can't remember now). I will still vote for him.

I blocked Coron because he pushed the wagon on an innocent. I'm naturally suspicious of the biggest wagoner when the person who gets lynched turned out innocent.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1979 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I found my notes, and I took a quick skim over the thread.

I was first suspicious of Harry_Potter because he posted directly after someone had called him a lurker (uraj). I thought that was suspicious because he was obviously trying to evade the lurker suspicion. Also, he had posted in other games. This was different from other people who were inactive at that time, who were not posting generallly on the site.

When I unvoted mathcam, I did say that it was an 'unvote for now' because I wanted to give myself time to read 55 pages. I also did mention that while I believed his claim, it doesn't mean I believe his town.

If I push a wagon on an innocent, suspicion will naturally fall on me tomorrow. Basically, when an innocent gets lynched, suspicion falls on the biggest pushers of the wagon. I'm not getting why you think I shouldn't have blocked the wagon pusher.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1983 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

DN1: 2 pro-towns (T)
DN2: 1 Scum, 3 T
DN3: 1 SK, 3 T
DN4: 3 T
DN5: 1 Scum 1 T
DN6: 2 T
DN7: 1 T
DN8: 1 Scum 1 T

We had 26 players. Judging by some of the other large theme games, we probably have 2 scum left.

I t think MoS is pro-town. I don't see a reason for scum to try to bring up game activity. In this situation, a no-lynch would probably be best for scum, since we had a no-lynch at deadline yesterday. It'd also have been easy for MoS to not bring up the activity, and quietly kill us off at night.

So I'm wavering between STD, ThAdmiral and Coron.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1990 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:33 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I was sick. (Short while though, I tried to get back asap.)

Mos likes SV lynch + SV is protown = ?

Reviewing the cases against all 3: Coron, STD, ThAdmiral.

Coron: Can you respond to this post:
ThAdmiral wrote:He didn't vote for quagmire yesterday, and he seems to be going after me with little or no evidence. It seems like he's just picked the person who replaced the previous lurking/inactive guy because he's a soft target.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2019 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I just got released from hospital due to a 40.1 from dengue.

Skimming through because I have a lot to catch up on, I think Coron's accusations that MoS hasn't contributed much is incorrect. Purely from my notes pending more, MoS is pro-town because he brought up town activity.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2033 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:I t think MoS is pro-town. I don't see a reason for scum to try to bring up game activity. In this situation, a no-lynch would probably be best for scum, since we had a no-lynch at deadline yesterday. It'd also have been easy for MoS to not bring up the activity, and quietly kill us off at night.
With the activity in this game, this is my main reason for believing MoS is pro-town.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2040 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: ThAdmiral

Here's why (in brief):
- I think MoS is pro-town.
- I like the way Coron is going after ThAdmiral.
- I also like the way Coron questioning everyone. Hence I think Coron is not scum.
- I don't have a case for STD other than inactivity, and I think it's a weak case. I know STD is in a townie office because I put him there (I swopped him and Quag.) I skimmed through STD's post, in relation to Quag, and I have no read.
- I think this game has been going on long enough.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2042 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

It isn't anything specific posted by Coron that makes me think he's pro-town.

I'm basically applied the same logic I did to you, for consistency, ie, scum would benefit most by allowing this game to die and for us to head towards a deadline lynch, since Coron + MoS brought up activity, he is pro-town.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2047 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:15 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Basically, it's a process of elimination. I'm down between Coron and Thadmiral, and I feel that overall, ThAdmiral has acted more scummy as compared to Coron.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2054 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:24 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Aren't we all pretty much waiting for STD to check in?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #2065 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:20 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

At this point, I'm going to suicide. This game has been dragging on long enough, and I think we all have an idea on who each other thinks is scum, and why. Also, I really don't want a no lynch situation today. It's going to end up in a no-lynch, or ThAdmiral's going to vote me, with the same result.

Vote: SV
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”