Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:18 am

Post by Twomz »

The crash removed this thread from my watched list XD. But i'm aware of it now. Why are we trying to kill MBL w/o giving him the chance to do anything?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'll get right on that...

W/ the players in the game, the voting patterns and arguments so far don't surprise me at all. More in depth analysis to come :O.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:24 am

Post by Twomz »

What Ibby said,
vote: Glork
(namely the vote before telling someone else to vote part).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Fritz: Maybe, but at least I feel like i'm contributing when I do.

@ Glork: ..... you QUOTED nightson and said ":bad posting:
DEAR EVERYBODY PLZ KILL THIS GUY KTHXBAI "

Did you quote the wrong post? Are you still confused about who to vote for? Why did you care so much that I didn't vote for him?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote
This is your one extra chance for this game Glorky ;). I've been bandwagoned for less when I was town, and I'm willing to give him this one chance, mainly because I know he wouldn't act like this normally, as scum or town (he's not that stupid).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:08 am

Post by Twomz »

There's nothing wrong w/ trying MBL XD.

I'm thinking of consolodating my vote, I want the leaders of the major wagons to convince me of which one to join :o. (That why we know why each bandwagon is forming ;)).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:35 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm here as well... between college problems and the site being down, i haven't really been thinking about my mafia games too much :(. I apologize for the inconvienience and will get on it some time today (hopefully).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”