Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Nightson »

Will re-read and post after finishing Economics homework.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by Nightson »

Okay, first things first,
unvote:all

Upon reading through the game (which took forever), I've got three people to comment on specifically.

cardb0ardb0x is newbie town, classic townie who cracks under pressure, and his later posts haven't been scummy.

pablito: weird and scummy, seems to enjoy buddying up to people, getting general scum vibes from him
vote: pablito

phoebus: This should be obvious, joined the biggest bandwagons and has yet toactually contribute to the game
vote: phoebus

I can't get a read on either bird1111 or Mert as of yet.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:59 am

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Since no one's really voting much anymore, I'll do some voting for them.

vote: Ameliaslay, Nightson
Let's try and get at least some talking, want to explain your votes pablito?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:32 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:No. Because it would bring more discussion and more fun if people can try to speculate why I'm doing it.
That seems unlikely.

:tumbleweed:
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:05 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:Well I'll explain my vote on you Nightson, if it's going to give you more to discuss.

Both you and vikingfan kinda "grandfathered" your vote son me. Vikingfan's initial vote was random and he never really explained why he kept the vote on - also because it was his only vote. He just kinda took it for granted. And you unvoted all and then revoted me again. Just felt awkward.
That's weird, thought I responded to this.

Anyway, I unvoted because I don't really care what vikingfan's reasons for voting you were. My vote for you was for the reasons given in the post where I voted for you. I can't comment on what vikingfan did cause I'm not him.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Nightson »

Ameliaslay wrote: Your voting reasons seem flimsy—you haven’t backed them up at all.
I’m going to assume you mean my vote on pablito because I can’t see how you’d call my stated reasons for phoebus flimsy.

Pablito is scummy when he tries to buddy up to people and he’s scummy when he makes posts like the one right above me. I find pretty much all of his posts to be off, they seem strange and not protown.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:But they're obviously intentional. How could anyone be that strange and natural?
Eh? Are you saying your purposely trying to act scummy?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:03 am

Post by Nightson »

CrashTextDummie wrote:Pablito has confused me entirely with his play, enough so that I don't think he should be killed anymore.
Unvote: pablito
Being confusing = protown?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

I tend to lurk for awhile when games start or when I replace into them. Participation picks up over time and if people ask me questions. If I'm lurking too much feel free to call me on it and ask me to comment, I often don't even realize I'm doing it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

petroleumjelly wrote:While you're here, Nightson, would you mind sharing your suspicions, please?
Sure, I need to reread but I'm looking for excuses to avoid starting to work on my massive Economics homework >.<
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

Nightson wrote:
petroleumjelly wrote:While you're here, Nightson, would you mind sharing your suspicions, please?
Sure, I need to reread but I'm looking for excuses to avoid starting to work on my massive Economics homework >.<
Bah, I lied, got seven pages in when someone just told me this Econ homework is going to take 3 hours. As it's 11:42 here I'll postpone this until tomorrow, but right now I'd still support a phoebus kill over the others. I'll make sure to comment on Rosso when I reread.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Nightson »

Glork wrote:Eh... I *do* want people to restate their stances regarding Bird1111. I'm pretty sure that I remember a handful of peoples' thoughts, but I still want them on record.
I FoSed everyone jumping on the bird1111 wagon because he made a big post and said I would update some of those to votes. That will now be more difficult as the posts I found pretty scummy have disappeared.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Post by Nightson »

Grr, I'm going to
vote: Twomz
. I recall his post being the scummiest but I can't remember exactly what was in it.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Nightson »

Nightson's response to Glork's question: Coming to a theater near you when Nightson gets the chance to reread the thread
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by Nightson »

I'm still here
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:36 am

Post by Nightson »

pablito wrote:MBL, you have a good analysis there, but it should also be pointed out that all three of the PJ, Glork, Pabs triad have purposefully been in the spotlight. PJ was first king, Glork was second and Pablito has explicitly tried to link himself to the other two (as well as most other highly visible players such as cbox and bird1111). Take it as you will, but I think it's painfully obvious that you and many others will try to link us together because of the way things have gone down. At some point one should wonder if one or more of us is scum, why be this visible?
Please don't WIFOM.

On the whole MBL vs. Glork, PJ, and pab thing

I think MBL is town and wrong
I think GLork is town
I'm pretty sure PJ is town
I don't know about pab, I've had doubts about him from the beginning

Glork, I really do intend to do my homework assignment, but things keep coming up to prevent me from doing a full reread (which is what I'll need to do), I'll get to it as soon as I have the time.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:11 am

Post by Nightson »

unvote: all

I'm losing track of my votes. Personally I'd favor a pablito lynch.

The only one execution I'd have a problem with is Yos, I haven't gotten any scum vibes off him at all.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:17 am

Post by Nightson »

Glork, I find it beyond ironic that after the last vote count, in which I had zero votes on me, the next post was you saying "doh, I forgot to vote MBL."
You are pushing a case that your town doesn't agree with.
Zindaras voted me just now to join you in your folly, and I think his reasoning was far less than thorough. Pablito, Nightson, sv, Luckay explicitly said they find me townish. The rest of the town doesn't find me scummy enough to vote for.
You're going to get crucified tomorrow if you lynch me today unless you drum up some more support, so I suggest you start working on that now.
*blinks* How did I miss this?

Very scummy, very scummy indeed. And the logical fallacies abound, and saying that Glork shouldn't execute someone he thinks is scum (assuming he was executing you), simply because the rest of the town wouldn't like it is stupid. If you're town you go after those you think are scum, you don't worry that the town won't like you for it and therefore don't hunt scum on your own.

vote: pablito, MBL
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:53 am

Post by Nightson »

Life is busy and I need to reread if I'm to offer anything useful. I'll post when I get the time but I don't know when that will be.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:27 am

Post by Nightson »

petroleumjelly wrote:Actually, I just thought of how I should be doing this.

Spectrumvoid is scummy becuase of "gut".
Mert is townish because of "gut".

Problem solved. I don't need to post an epic saga every time I want to express an opinion on somebody.
:( PJ isn't PJ anymore
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

Back, will reread and post.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:45 am

Post by Nightson »

That reread and post is coming eventually. (*sigh* 50 pages.... T.T)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”