I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mattp,
have you played with babyblue before?
<-answered in post 30.

Arug, same question^.

Babyblue/pmyst, do you two know each other away from the site?

Pmyst, posts 28 and 48 you say yoou are going to scumhunt. When?

Those discussing pmyst not random voting, what do you make of anrum doing the same?

Kdowns is giving off a gut scum vibe for me for some reason.

Arug, bad assumption that scum wouldn't have a post restriction.

Mattp looks bad for calling arug scum for the above.

Seanald/arug, if we needed to know amrun's character, she'd tell us.

Project, why is babyblue so town that you say you'd "hunt down" those who say she's scum.

vote seanald

-chooses to focus on amrun's restriction from the beginning rather than who may be scum when he seems to see restrictions as town tells.
-his "let's policy lynch babyblue" looks scummiest of the bunch.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #140 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Babyblue, the reason I asked if you know pmyst is because I noticed certain connections between the two of you, especially that he always posts withing 2-3 minutes of you, that were visible even in the queue.

IDany, what made guy's vote of pmyst look like a bus to you?

Agent, the pictures stop the page from loading on my phone. Posting too many of them could affect whether or not I can read the page.

Mod, the game has been open for just over 24 hours and bablyblue has 39 posts. Can you check whether or not she exceeded the 30 post limit in a 24 hour period?

Pmyst,
WHAT OTHER WAY did babyblue show you she is town?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

*sigh*

Skimmed the last 9 pages because it's too much right now. Replacement should help though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #446 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Three things:
A) pmyst is obvotwn
2) can someone summarize the prere case?
D) more seanald votes
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #472 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prere wagon is officially BS.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #511 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, here's the deal. When babyblue and a few others exploded the thread from page 6 to 15 or whatever it was in one day, I lost interest and skimmed over the BS. However, I haven't been able to get into the game since then. So I think I need to wade through the BS and find the important stuff in that part of the game and then re-read everything since then. I have roughly an hour before I have to leave for work and a few things to do around the house. I won't be able to do the entire read, but I'll do what I can before work.

Tl;dr, babyblue sucks. I'm behind. Will fix asap.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #514 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, so to summarize, before this re-read, I have PmystTown, BabyblueslotTown, mattpscum, seanaldscum, and kdownsscum. The town reads are ones I'm confident in. The scum reads are very subject to change.

Page 6 after my post:
-idany doesn't know what bussing is, apparently
-oh, right. We were trying to figure out if Pmyst and babyblue were cheating.
-^so yeah, nothing important here.

Page 7:
-seanald missed my point. Why focus on a town read? Actually, this whole post by seanald is bad. Calling out "opportunism" after a vote on him. Rolefishing. More focus on anrum, who he thinks is town.
-jal's pmyst vote looks townish. I'm also liking projectmatt.
-don't like kdowns' pmyst vote.
-ckd good. Elmo bad. Next page.

Page 8:
-seanald looks for scum on PMyst's wagon. Finds votes I think came from town. Ignores ones I think came from scum. Noted.
-the rest is just babyblue/Pmyst stuff and talking about post restrictions. Waste of time reading that.

Page 9:
- interesting and worth noting that while I don't have a strong read on idany, all of the votes on idany look like good votes. Good votes as in the people voting look town.
-more pmyst/babyblue BS.

Page 10:
-this page is all about pmyst being "lynched". Only good reaction is mattp's scummy one.

Starting with Page 11 next time.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #599 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Busy last few days. I'll finish that reread at some point.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #628 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Catching up tomorrow. Work 9am to 1am today......
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #645 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll start catching up in a minute. Laptop battery is dead, so plugging it in and then reading until my eyes start to bother me, which unfortunately may be somewhat quickly. If not, I have two hours of free time, so I should be able to put a dent in this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #646 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, summary of reads before I start my catch up:
Town:
Pmyst
Babyblueslot
Jal
Projectmatt
CKD

Scum:
mattpslot
seanald
kdowns
elmo
idany

Page 11:
-MattP looks slightly townier this page
-I keep seeing people say Guy is scum, but I don't see it.
-slight town on Last

Page 12:
-Arug looks town.
-Most of the page is pointless banter about Pmyst PMing Babyblue and somehow not being modkilled.

Page 13:
-Last's list of reads seems so far off from mine. However, the comment about being "comfortable" with them reads like someone who just put a lot of work into determining them and is secretly patting himself on the back, which is a town thing to do.
-The rest is pretty much Babyblue's weird vs suspicious crap.

Page 14:
-Kdowns saying that Babyblue is buddying Last is just crap. The reason for going through that list was that she didn't like his town reads. Most of what she agreed on was nulls.

Page 15:
-With Babyblue replaced, should be interesting to see if people have anything else to talk about.
-I REALLY like Prere's kdowns vote. I also dislike RBT's Prere vote a little.
-Don't like Agent asking if Prozac is Shaggy (Doubt he is anyway).

Page 16:
-Elmo's vote on Prere is terrible unless he's reaction fishing, but I don't get that impression.
-I know I've had Pmyst as a town read for pretty much the whole game, but after thinking about his claim...his avatar is Jigglypuff. If he were going to fake claim, is it possible (or even likely) that as someone who clearly likes Pokemon, he just kind of picked Pikachu?

Page 17:
-I hate Michel's logic on VI being more likely to be town because there are more town than scum. That could be applied to anyone. However, I slightly agree with his conclusion just because if scum are jumping the wagon, he's slightly more likely to be town. I say "slightly" because bussing VIs is common. If Pmyst or Babyblue turns out to be scum, any experienced player who defended them is likely town. I can't see experienced scum defending VI scumbuddies.
-projectmatt, nero is probably "under the radar" because that tends to happen in a game this size. There are people who you just don't really notice for the first few days. I can understand looking into him though, and I can even follow your case.
-kdowns not "liking" the wagon, but saying he "may join" throws me off a bit.

Page 18:
-I like Last's reaction to kdowns' comment.
-I've stopped reading the back and forth between projectmatt and Last. I think both are town. I also think nothing they are saying in this specific conversation interests me.
-RBT, I agree with what you say about pressing on new players getting info on them, but how does that relate to Prere being scum? I don't think Kdowns was doing what you say he was. It seems more like what Prere thought, which is taking easy votes. He called them scum so many times that I'm pretty sure it wasn't just pressure. And his reasons for finding them scummy weren't really anything that made me think scum on either Pmyst or Babyblue.

Page 19:
-Amending my read on MattP. His thinking he helped turn around the Pmyst wagon is more of the "pat on his own back" towntell that I applied to Last.
-Don't agree with the "weak player/weak reason" assertion for Prere's suspects. I actually agree completely with his reasons for voting Kdowns.

Page 20:
-Last, Who else specifically talked to Pmyst/Babyblue like they were town while also calling them scum? I'm sure others did, but I'm not sure you even have others in mind when saying that.
-Might be brain cramps from this read, but nothing else on the page stands out. I want to get through this so I'm not behind anymore. Not sure if I have the time though even if I can concentrate. Posting this much for now, then I have to check fantasy baseball. If I have time/energy, I'll do another page or two. If I don't do more after work tonight, I should have another big chunk of free time tomorrow. I want to also say that I am debating on switching my vote from Seanald to Kdowns. I still think both are scummy, but I seem to see more on Kdowns than Seanald recently.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #648 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Meh. Mattp was something different entirely. He just wanted the policy lynch and he did look at other players.

Arug is interesting though. I had a town read on him initially, but I can definitely see his early play as being similar to kdowns. The major difference is that after the nonsense with babyblue, he has turned his attention elsewhere a lot more than kdowns has. What I also find slightly interesting is that kdowns and arug were both pretty quick to clear amrun for having a post restriction.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #668 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, if I don't finish this today, I'll be very close, but Imay have to cut it short because my cousin's grad party is today (and actually started an hour ago).

Page 21:
-RBT, did anything stand out to you about Prere after you unvoted? A better question might be what have you thought of him since and what do you think of him now?
-Post 515 by kdowns actually looks like a town post.

Page 22:
-Sword, do you think it is a coincidence that Pmyst's avatar is a pokemon? Seanald's stance on Pmyst that you point out interests me though.
-On the possibility of Pmyst being a Godfather, I don't think he is. Part of it may be that in my first game, I was town and asked to be checked by a cop so it reads pretty genuine to me because I've been there. The only bit of doubt I have towards Pmyst is his claim.

Page 23:
-The only thing that stands out is prejectmatt's list of "one of these guys is today's lynch" which I realize isn't leading wagons or anything. It's just his scum reads. Sword's reaction to it reads town.

Page 24:
-A little less impressed with Projectmatt. Seanald read is unclear and I can't stand when people refuse to lynch someone just because they replaced in.
-Almost every idany post reads wrong, but genuine to me.

Page 25:
-Love RBT's "I'll answer later". Prozac is town. Lowman is scum. Pyro is town. Jal is town. CKD town. Seanald scum. Last town. <- Most of these are reads I already had, but now I'm more confident. And we have Lowmanscum. Nero is also now town for seeing Lowmanscum. Thanks RBT.
-Seanald, how is playing like shit a scumtell?
-
Arug wrote:Bad play is not a scumtell.

Seanld wrote:so your saying bad play is a town tell then arugula? and you think Kdowns is 100% confirmed town?

^This could very well be the worst misrep I have ever seen in a game of mafia.

Page 26:
-Off topic, elmo where do you work that a 1400 piece truck is a lot? lol. Then again, probably not many people to unload it.
-Ok, the reactions were cool, but the RBT wagon is getting out of hand now.

Page 27:
-How did we not see Lowman as scum before this? Projectmatt vote for not liking the RBT wagon is horrible.
-Prere, thoughts on Seanald?
-Michel, yeah I thought about the odd night part. It's one of the main reasons I still lean town on him. And fair enough on the VI thing. I pretty much look at it the same way. It was just phrased a way I've never seen before.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #672 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Last, you should probably read it. If not for the content within, at least remember that it is easy to have a lot of words when you have 27 pages to read.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #730 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry, thought id be able to post while I was away for the 4th. I'm free tomorrow before work, so I'll catch up then.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #744 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Was about to put this off another day because my eyes hurt, but it's only three pages and not really fair to the game to just ignore it when I may end up having another hour and a half free.

Arug wrote:Yeah right. It seems like you [lowman] realized your vote was scummy, took it off, and played it as a reaction test.

^This. So much this.

-------------------------------------

Michel, I realize you didn't imply that they are strong reads, but can you elaborate a little on why projectmatt and kdowns both make your list? It seems like the case on projectmatt relies on kdowns being town.

-----------------------------------

I don't like Oversoul's list of would lynch vs wouldn't lynch.

------------------------------------

Sweet. Seanald wagon is taking off.

---------------------------------

So Seanald claimed Doug. Seanald, why did you claim so quickly?

Better question. Why the fuck are Lucky and Lowman claiming?

This game.........................

Why does so much shit always happen so close to deadline?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #746 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 745, sword_of_omens wrote:
Oversoul wrote:sword, is that a deadline lynch or do you actually think Seanald is scum?

i noticed something about his claim...

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #747 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

^Oversoul quote wasn't meant to be in with that
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #748 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Kdowns

MAKE IT HAPPEN

GOGOGOGOGO
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #751 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 750, Luckyjt wrote:This is my first time mason role here. never played it before, but
I felt claiming was necessary or else lowman would end up dead
. Anyways if scum end up killing one of us for the early claim the other one should be confirmed town. I know it was dumb to probably claim so early which is why I never mentioned directly how I knew lowman was town.

He had like three votes.......

What's done is done though, so whatever.....
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #770 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prere, maybe I'm misreading, but did you say I voted seanald with no reason? Did you read my posts?

Oversoul, because I agree with very little of it.

Pmyst, can you explain in detail why you think idany is a better vote than kdowns?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #773 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What do you mean by "close to the wagon"? If you mean the number of votes, both have 3, so you switching would put kdowns at 4.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #790 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Michel, I considered the sample PM and still believe the claim. Pretty sure sword and Arug are seeing something different than I am. But since they are being so secretive about it, let me just say what I saw in Seanald's claim. He used Doug's last name.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #799 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rbt, why nero?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #812 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Monday, you don't like me for giving reads on everyone, something I don't believe I actually did?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #814 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I doubt it. It's just what stood out to me. Hell, I only count three reads in that post (kdowns, mattp, and seanald).
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #817 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

His post was during the post explosion that I mentioned here:
In post 357, Kmd4390 wrote:*sigh*

Skimmed the last 9 pages because it's too much right now. Replacement should help though.

When I re-read it later, it must not have stood out.

But if your arguement is that I was trying to appease seanald, voting him probably went against that cause.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #818 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

appease is probably the wrong word, but I'm sure you get what I mean.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #833 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oversoul, that was me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #856 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote idany

The kdowns wagon isn't picking up any steam. No point stalling this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #943 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not even sure where to drop a vote. I'll look closer tomorrow.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #956 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote oversoul

So your team's kill didn't go through?

Gonna look back over some wagons considering the following:
-Pmyst's claim fits with the kill flavor on kdowns so he's 99% non-mafia as far as I'm concerned.
-idany flipped town so obviously some scum are on that wagon
-kdowns was town who was wagoned.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #957 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

PMysterious (11) Amrun, Arugula, Seanald, BabyBlue,
iDanyboy
, PeregrineV,
kdowns
, Agent_Ireland, Nero Cain, Guy_Named_Rigg, PMysterious,

kdowns
(4)
projectmatt
, Kmd, PeregrineV, PMysterious,

iDanyboy
(13) Arugula, Nero Cain, Seanald, LowMan, MichelSableheart, Lastsurvivor, Luckyjt,
kdowns
, Kmd, PMysterious, CKD, RBT, Porochaz,

Ok, I guess the kdowns wagon was smaller than I remembered it, but here's all three at their heights.

Just Pmyst:
Amrun
Babyblue/Pyro
Agent
Guy

PMyst and idany:
Arug
Nero
Seanald

Pmyst and kdowns:
Prere

kdowns and idany:
Pmyst

Just idany:
Lowman
Michel
Last
Lucky
CKD
RBT
Prozac

I expect that there is a scum in the names who voted Pmyst and idany. That means Seanald, Arug, and Nero. I believe Seanald's claim and I have a town read on Arug.

So looking back at Nero:
-I notice his entire voting record is dead townies and a now claimed mason. So if we believe the mason claims, Nero is either scum or has been dead wrong this entire game.
-He seems annoyed every time someone hints that he may be scum.(See kdowns, projectmatt, RBT, Michel)
-His reason for his idany vote was a "horrid ISO"

So yeah. Oversoul and Nero are scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #986 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Michel, I just think nero is scummiest of the three. Arug just reads town to me and I believe seanald's claim.

Jal, you're probably right...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1030 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

unvote, vote nero

Reading along on my phone, oversoul is town. I'll go into detail on Friday when I have laptop access.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1060 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, a list of Oversoul's town tells:
-When CKD calls him out for only claiming "Peggy Hill" and not the full name, his response is an angry "That's what my role PM says". I think scum faking it would say something along the lines of "I didn't go back to my PM" or "I didn't see the point in giving the full name". The fact that he sticks with "that's what's in the PM", to me, means it probably is.
-Says he'd never claim vanilla as scum. I really buy this. I've always been pretty much the same way and unless someone has evidence of him doing it before, and somewhat recently, I buy it.
-That quick analysis I did left Nero, Arug, and Seanald as the players on both PMyst and idany. Arug and Nero are both voting Oversoul. If they are scum wagoners, they'd have to be bussing. I see no reason why they'd bus now.
-When he unvoted Seanald, I don't think that's something he'd have done as scum. Why not let him hang?
-The fact that the flavor shows projectmatt as a scum kill (Thanks sword, I missed that). So oversoul isn't scum who was trying to figure out why the kill didn't go through. Even if it was a bad "reaction test", it was a genuine one.

-----------------------------------

Other shit:
CKD wrote:so the full name bit means exactly jack, which means that the Seanald wagon was abandoned for little to no reason.

Not exactly. Just because not everyone has full names doesn't mean Seanald using one means nothing. Fact is there are full names. Maybe he decided to look up Doug's, but it's more likely that it's really his role to me. The only thing I can see is if he looked at the sample PM and thought "crap, I need the full name".

Monday wrote:I also don't see why the Dougs and Peggys etc can't be scum. Would it have to be No-Heart from Care Bears or something? I believe that we have to doubt the character claimed to doubt their innocence.

When Farside is modding, ignore whether or not the character should be aligned a certain way. Trust me on this. I've played enough of her games.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1063 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I've been considering Seanald as likely town since the claim.

With that in mind, Oversoul was the next post after the claim and he unvoted. Assuming Seanald town, OversoulScum could have come in and said "Vanilla claim, lynch please".

If Seanald is scum, it would have to mean Oversoul's original vote was a bus. I don't have time to go back and look, but I don't remember seeing anything that would indicate a bus from Oversoul.

So if Seanald is town, and I think he is, Oversoul looks town. If Seanald is scum, you still have to show me why Oversoul's vote was a bus.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1069 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

We already determined that the flavor straight up tells us projectmatt was the scum's kill.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1080 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1078, Seanald wrote:This is worse than any newbie game I have been in wtf

Yeah it's like playing with drunk five year olds...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1082 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow.

Lol.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1084 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Arug, while you're here:
-what is your read on nero?
-do you still think seanald is town?
-can you elaborate on your michel scum read? Is it just a gut vote or did something specific stand out? You said you were going to ISO him. When can we expect that?
-top four scum picks if you had to guess now (just names are fine. Not concerned with reasoning)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1090 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Arug, I notice that you list three of the four post restricted, saying you think one is scum. Why did you leave off Visc (replaced Agent)? Do you have a strong town read on him?

Seanald, agreed to what? The entire post?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1091 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually.

Nero.

Can I get a top four scum picks list from you too?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1096 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Arug, one is town? So you think the other three could all be scum?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1098 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gotcha.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1105 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

How are people seeing oversoul as scum?

How does nero only have two votes?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1129 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1115, Paid Pyro wrote:
In post 1112, Lastsurvivor wrote:VOTE: GNR

Oh my god #1076 is so bad. Seanald never said that only scum lurk and all that other crap. Strawman strawman strawman.

@Nero: It was Mastin's mini normal which ended in April, (it got eaten in the crash so a lot of it is lost). I thought it ended much earlier than that though, but it actually wasn't that long ago.

Paid Pyro wrote:Oversoul, some of your comments towards Amrun I pick up the hint you are crumbling her name/character back to her. Amrun is he on to something?

Why would you ask this...

Why not? While I think the slot is scummy, it doesn't preclude me from altering my opinion. If by chance this was correct, why would he be crumbling back to her if he's scum? He wouldn't in my opinion hence the question. Well never the less he cleared the matter up.

PMysterious wrote:
In post 1107, Paid Pyro wrote:

To the non voters. Why are you not voting?

We have time. There is no need for a hammer just yet.

What are you concerned about time? So you have more time not to contribute. I'm not one to talk since I've been rather quite, myself. Either, shit or get of the pot PM. Put a vote down and have an opinion at least. Please stop wasting time. Flipping people will help us determine, interactions between people and how they my tie together.

For clarification...

Oversoul is scum because of a bad "reaction test" that he most likely used to confirm that nero would attack an easy target? And doing so made him an actual easy target and we are about to lynch him for it? Even though this shows genuine (bad, but genuine) scum hunting? Hell, as I'm writing this I'm startinng to even doubt how bad it was. Maybe it seems bad because of the term "reaction test" being used to describe it. I dunno. But...really?

Am I close at least? If not, someone please enlighten me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1131 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1125, Amrun wrote:
In post 1123, Oversoul wrote:Omgus? I predicted this shit to happen. Hence the REACTION TEST

beep boop beep boop

INPUT: Above post

OUTPUT: You mean the worst reaction test of all time with totally meaningless results? Not really helping your case.

bleep bloop bleep bloop

Just realized a post ended up quoted in my last post. Not sure how that happened.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1133 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, looking at my last two posts, quick reply makes me quote people for some reason. So just ignore the quotes in my posts. I know it's annoying, but I don't know how to fix it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1179 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guy isn't a very good counterwagon to oversoul. Try Nero instead.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1188 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

kmd wrote:
So looking back at Nero:
-I notice his entire voting record is dead townies and a now claimed mason. So if we believe the mason claims, Nero is either scum or has been dead wrong this entire game.
-He seems annoyed every time someone hints that he may be scum.(See kdowns, projectmatt, RBT, Michel)
-His reason for his idany vote was a "horrid ISO"

So yeah. Oversoul and Nero are scum.

Mostly the second point, but all of this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1248 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

No, restriction "plan" is stupid. Like amrun said, all it does is confirm the restrictions, not alignment. And I seriously doubt anyone is faking restrictions to begin with.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1284 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prozac, what about oversoul's "plan" is something he'd come up with as scum but not as town?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1287 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Restrictions being faked was mentioned by more than just oversoul which leads me to believe there are town players who think it's a possibility. That being the case, his plan would actually out any fakers. Not that it would do more good than harm or anything, but I still think it's a town thought process.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1321 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Last, I've already explained why oversoul is town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1329 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Michel, I voted nero. I said why nero is scum. I said a few times that nero would be a good counterwagon to oversoul. People just don't see it I guess. Maybe tomorrow.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1338 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1330, Seanald wrote:kmd just switch to GNR, theres more support for his lynch.anyone not voting vote on GNR.

Meh.

I have a slight town read on him though.

Not as strong a town read as oversoul though.

unvote, vote Guy
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1373 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

We're most likely lynching town today either way. Both players will probably end up lynched at some point. If it's absolutely needed, I'll switch, but I think there's time to get the Guy lynch through.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1380 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Last, what information would you take from oversoul's flip?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1389 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

How is none of that true in any lynch in a game of mafia? Why does oversoul's lynch give us this any more than Guy's lynch?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1394 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

How is it theory when it relates directly to finding information on specific players in this game?

But yeah, I understand what you are saying. If we were strictly after an information lynch rather than trying to hit scum, oversoul probably would be the way to go.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3145 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I thought Jal and Prere were pretty obv on the day Prere was lynched.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3146 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also sword looked very genuine in his "proving" he was town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3151 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm curious why the masons were killed. Probably could have lynched one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”