Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Porfervor »

to clarify one head will put in less tryhard style and the other will grace you with walls

right now its early and neither of us have a wall to contribute

someone summarize the phase of events for now while i skim
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 20, xtopherusD wrote:
honk :o)

i MEAN, uH, cONFIRM,

dont do this ever
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Porfervor »

okay from this post forward you post in a troll gimmick and you get on my shitlist i dont care if it's not productive you need to speak english
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 81, Titan wrote:Hmm, this game might actually be partially broken depending on how the mod distributed roles/alignments, but I'll whistle innocently the other way and ignore it.

why did you feel the need to comment on this and not go anywhere with it what's the point you're trying to make
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 94, Titan wrote:
In post 93, Robocopter87 wrote:Care to share with us what your epic plan for gamebreaking from the role distribution is, titan?

Cuz all I'm seeing is a fat sack of nope.

Not really? And it's not really the fact that they weren't distributed randomly. It's more of
how
they were distributed randomly. When you use random.org you have to keep a category a constant and randomize the other. If one of the categories was held constant, and it happened to be placed in a specific way, then yea, the game can be partially broken.
Partially

Also, mod, why is Strider being replaced? Did he request replacement, or otherwise how did you know he flaked, etc, when others have yet to confirm also?

okay so you didn't have a point and you're speaking nonsense, tell me your concern with the brokeness of the game and how you are going to approach it, is your style going to be different? right now im reading you apathetically but you keep posting like this by the time im up to 13 and you get shot
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Porfervor »

everyone give me a read on Alduskkel and on top of that tell me your prime suspects unless we're still wading in RVS bullshit because i dont see anything that doesn't point to it
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

literally my thought process up until this post
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 327, Epic wrote:dont do this stream of consciousness bullshit it's not helpful

im lagging behind and im doing a multipost catch up, i wont stay like this all game but i want to get in what i feel is important
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 214, numberQ wrote:So wait, what's awkward about Phil's confirmation post?

In post 215, Pandorica wrote:wtf bro is that all you have to say

I ISO'd this guy real quick to see if he responded and he didn't have jack, this is actually pretty early in my re-read also so it doesn't help he just falls off the face of the earth about it

Vote: NumberQ
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 274, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

VOTE: Robocopter87

One scum caught.

Hilarious.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Porfervor »

alright im assuming with a 30 man game we don't just have one vigilante in here so someone do me a favor and cap a couple of people because frankly im not reading 30 of you and based on what ive read there's a ton of people i would like dead before even getting into the grind of things
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 295, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 293, Vifam wrote:I have pink eye and Im stuck in my house on Halloween night, I could be fucking some girl dressed as my favorite Japanese cartoon character right now, you're breaking me down and hurting me emotionally, please stop.

My only concern is that I am too town and will draw the nightkill and since I am obviously a PR I better not continue my rampaging towniness.

You win this round.

But don't yell at me at endgame when I told you to lynch obvscum and you told me to stop.

Unvote

okay day vigil do your business shoot this please and thanks im not going to deal with someone trying to joke off something that is deliberately anti-town
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Porfervor »

xtopher likes to make a lot of excuses for himself and i dont like it, i might being hard on him but he's already made two or three posts trying so hard for people to not get the wrong idea on him such as the tried and true example 'its just how i play.'
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Porfervor »

and im back here not a lot to like not a lot to love im here for the moment but ill probably dip until i see some flips because like i said these 30 man games aren't meant to be analyzed at the 30 man cap when we're down a better sum and ive seen some flips then ill really get into things

right now i hate xtopher robo number cheery dog cE
im ok with the rest for the moment being
vifam seems town and Nikanor's only meaningful post spoke words to me, epic is someone i'd keep around too, and titan generally feels more town than scum and i get the feeling that it's just how he plays the game. this isn't the same for players like xtopher who are desperately grasping to not get read in a way that deems him in a bad light and something i cant condone is trying to excuse what you post because you should be aware of it and you dont need to make excuses for it. the rest of the people on my shitlist are basically just people i feel are borderline useless and filler and i would like gone, simple as that
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Porfervor »

no its not are you going to tell me with a straight face that you will sit down and read all of these 30 players collectively? if your answer is yes then seek help if no then good you're logical and understand how useless it would be to read all of those players when you could just shoot them its not like we're dealing with a 20 man scumteam and every lynch/shot is crucial
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Porfervor »

Hi. Both heads are here right now. I'll be taking the initiative right now so don't be alarmed. We talked about some things regarding this game and we generally feel the same way. A lot of what is posted is useless and not helping, and my other head (the one who posted earlier) ranted about his pure hatred towards this game being 30 people and not a single dayvig. I'm pretty pissed about it too so don't think we're two different beings. Treat my other head as the loose cannon and me as the reserved man in a tight suit. Together we make Starsky and Hutch.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Porfervor »

Vote: Cheery Dog

Moving our vote. Q hasn't responded and I think even as Mafia he would be more willing to do just that. Cheery's posts are literally making my eyes hurt right now.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Porfervor »

robo reads as really stupid town or indy with a wincon to make a bunch of stupid posts
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 514, Vifam wrote:Leave Robo alone vote DeasVail

His vote on you doesn't seem like a scum maneuver. I type in good grammar and vocabulary.

Bazinga.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 490, AurorusVox wrote:Reads at the end of quantum mechanics and alcoholism debate stage:

Vote: Alsark

Nacho, Alduskkel and Epic are all town.

Vifam's probably not.

Titan, if you think the game can be broken, why would you feel cheated UNLESS YOU WERE SCUM? Also confirmed as not reading the thread

VOTE: Titan

Nexus so town.

Malpscamp do you really think he's being srs? CE and Phil as well? What's wrong with you all?

I love you

welcome to four or five pages ago and half of these don't even have to a reason behind it making a good impression on me already
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 480, DeasVail wrote:Hmm ok.

Unvote: Vifam

Vote: DeasVail

you suck zen
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 462, Epic wrote:cheery dog is p bad right now but it could just be shell shock from the game size? also get a sense that he's a guy who doesn't put much stock in early game stuff from reading the game referenced, so.

maybe but what do you think about Deas and his jump on cheery dog
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Porfervor »

okay you're not allowed to post you no post anymore thank you zen no more leave desist do not pass go do not collect 200 i want to be able to shoot and youre gonna ruin it
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 431, Phillammon wrote:
In post 429, Titan wrote:Actually yea,

Unvote
Vote: Robocopter

Tammy feel free to change this.

And Phill can get vigged tonight so yea.

Not gonna happen, titan.

In any case, I can see the arguments on robo. Remind me of this post in about 6 hours if possible, I intend to go through everything and churn out a decent reads list as soon as possible. This is likely to be a one time only thing until it gets down to few enough players to do it easily. Until then, UNVOTE:

there isn't much of an argument he keeps posting stupid shit and he has a meme avatar, the only conclusion you should make is that he should die by the end of the dayphase, why did you come in here and post this then not even follow up on anything

what inclined you tell the world about your not sure read on robo

i wish my gun was a daykill fucking fuck
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 404, SoraAdvent wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4447223#p4447223]post 254[/url], Paschendale wrote:
In post 171, Alsark wrote:Not sure how I'm supposed to use my power of converting people into vanilla townies during confirmation phase if we can't talk during confirmation phase.

This is what stood out to me the most. A roleclaim before the game had even started?
And an extremely town-aligned role to claim.
Sounds fishy to me.

Vote: Alsark

actually, a vanillarizer is more anti-town than town. care to explain to me otherwise, please?

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4447773#p4447773]post 301[/url], BroodKingEXE wrote:Combatenigma and nacho voting for Noir and calling each other scum is pretty scummy. Noir hasn't even started the game, so I dont know how they expect him to step up his game.

it's rvs, brood.

pretty much all i can say right now, as i don't have clear townreads yet. and i can't believe i forgot to not capitalize the i's and the names.

'i have nothing to contribute but here i am posting about something even though i dont have anything to post about'

i feel like im repeating myself here maybe i should just stop before i get angry again
someone shoot someone blood for the blood god
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 518, Faraday wrote:
In post 515, Porfervor wrote:
Bazinga.

come on

Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 524, Porfervor wrote:
In post 518, Faraday wrote:
In post 515, Porfervor wrote:
Bazinga.

come on

i literally have no words for you right now
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 525, Robocopter87 wrote:Ok, continue to call me stupid without actually showing me where I was stupid.

Also, being mad at Batman is below the belt.

do you see anyone else saying anything different?
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 412, malpascp wrote:Shiiiiit so much spam.

Vote: Pandorica

i give up on this game
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 151, malpascp wrote:
In post 149, combinatorialEnigma wrote:"confirmation stage" more like "quantum mechanics and alcoholism debate stage"

Not me, I'm just high.

lmao
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Porfervor »

i just smoked the hugest blunt i am ready to play mafia
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Porfervor »

malpa can you like explain your thought process beyond that and your current state of mind:

normal []
relaxed []
feeling fresh []
baked like a potato []
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Porfervor »

Maybe we'll stop posting in one liners when there is more to this game than idle commenting. Hi. I would like to clarify that I haven't posted once this entire game and Zen is the one who has been treating this game like Forum62. I dont mind his posting but a lot of it is very useless and on top of it giving us a bad time. Please ignore him until further notice, he doesn't care for d1 and likes talking out of his ass in order to garner reactions. It's a strategy I don't advise but we have different ways of approaching the game; we come to the same conclusions however.You guys can call this head soup. A lot of things that zen has stayed on topic about I honestly agree with. i dont like Deas and the other useless posters in this game, and I would love to see them get a bullet, but I think there are more important avenues of discussion.

I want everyone to tell me their thought process towards this game and how they feel about players like vifam. Is heb town because he's active or do you find incentive for other reasons? This question is rhetorical and I'm only looking for a response. Apologies for errors in this post, I made it on my phone on the bus. I felt the need to clear the air about some things. More when im on a computer.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Porfervor »

Unvote while I'm at it. Don't have parathensees on this damn phone. Going to reread a couple of things. I don't think Phillamon is an avenue worth pushing right now ftr. I want to unvote deas because he's already indifferent about it and the vote is meaningless. I liked Zen's earlier vote on Q and I think if there is someone who comes off as fake or forced; it would be him. Someone tell me why they believe phillamon is different from any other players and why his read list is so damning. I've seen both town and scum make those shitty lists, but I want basis behind it.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 657, Paschendale wrote:Seriously? Lynch the kinda quiet guy? That's your plan? People shout back and forth and fill the thread with fluff and when someone reads what you've posted and reacts, you try to kill him? Why are you playing this way if you don't want people to react to it? Why aren't you killing Nacho? He's doing the exact same thing except not even voting. He just says "hmmm, that's interesting." I'm reaching actual conclusions.

In post 656, Pandorica wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go i mean I don't think paschendale looks completely incompetent here so it can't be just that? cheery dog's in that game too actually.

I'm not incompetent. I just don't feel the need to shout, and there's so much bullshit in this thread that it's difficult to parse out anything useful. If some of you would stop just babbling to each other, there might be more to go on.

lol why do you care about nacho all of a sudden and why is this an argument you name-called him and then cried bitch tears when a couple of people voted you, also please point out these conclusions and what are you doing to act upon them, as far as im concerned you came in here just to defend yourself, and the conclusion im reaching from it is that you're scum

Vote: Paschendale

i have the parentheses function because im not a retard hahahah
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Porfervor »

I don't see Deasveil's prediction as scummy, just the normal bravado that everyone does, but his vote kinda sucks. NumberQ's 2 posts are not really worthy of much attention.

You, in your 4th in a span of 357 posts

Wow... that is a whole lot of nonsense to absorb. And Deasvail is the nonsenseiest of the nonsense. His votes are all cop outs, too.

Unvote
Vote: DeasVeil

You, in your 5th in a span of #610 posts.

show me these conclusions you've been reaching here buddy all i get is that it takes 200 posts for you to change an opinion despite your previous statement on a player

yeah you're scum gg
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Porfervor »

why you're at it your previous vote on Noir you didnt even explain or give a conclusion, instead you gave a snarky remark about his style of posting when i could honestly say noir is doing a better job at explaining things than you right now Paschendale

Also that previous votes happens to be voting you also and it's like you didn't even care

legitimately laughing at this
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Porfervor »

okay time to end the day let's go lynch this my argument is full proof no more discussion from this point forward get on this and or get run over from the hype train choo choo motherfucker

Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Porfervor »

btw my other head can suck a nut for coming in here and trying to get authority over me bitch please i run this
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Porfervor »

I don't understand how a guy replacing out suddenly nullifies any actions that Paschendale made prior to replacing out. I agree with Zen on his push on Paschendale and I just got back here again as I was reminded that I still need to play this. Did someone really just try and claim scum? And you guys are voting him? In a 30 man game where Jesters are likely or indies with unconventional win conditions? He's Vig Fodder at the most.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Porfervor »

He's still Vig Fodder. Him claiming it as a reaction doesn't make it any better.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Porfervor »

maybe you should learn not to be an asshat and think gambiting is a protown strategy it just people get really mad at you and think you're a retard which ftr i think you're both right now

sup
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Porfervor »

Mals comes off as town based on how he responded to all this. I'm not sure of his experience but I wouldn't take his actions seriously but the fact he asked for a Modkill is more telling than anything.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 832, buldermar wrote:
In post 818, malpascp wrote:Just answer my question: why did you claim scum? And why are you implying that you don't want me to unvote you?
I claimed scum because I'm scum and I implied that I don't want you to unvote me because I'm actually a Jester claiming scum to get lynched. Why else would I claim scum whilst implying that I want to get voted?

it's too late to claim WIFOM now idiot
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Porfervor »

frankly i would be fine with lynching or shooting him but i want to aim my gun elsewhere come night so ill see what soup wants p sure we still both hate paschendale
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Porfervor »

I wouldn't waste a lynch on a plausible jester even if he's scum. That's succeeding his win condition and to make a ballsy move as such just reads as overall stupid. Don't credit him.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 837, malpascp wrote:Did you just claim to have a gun?

i claimed to have a gun ages ago
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Porfervor »

I don't give a fuck what you do to be honest. Hold still.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

that sure helped
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Porfervor »

We're not even voting you. I'm trying to decide what your intention would be to do this as either an indy or a scum. This is not about pocketing you either wrt Noir, this is just about discerning your slot in particular. I keep coming to the same conclusion run back in my head about seven times. You're an idiot and I'm not going to let myself to believe in any case that your intention were even close to possible town. It's very true that town have claimed scum before but the two instances referenced are completely different situations. Your claim was unprovoked, and unnecessary. You coming in here to respond that you were unclaiming doesn't make an absolute lick of sense considering you were claiming a reaction test just a couple of minutes ago. I still want to keep my vote on Paschendale, but I'll look into the cube a bit more later. I'm out for now.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 851, Porfervor wrote:We're not even voting you. I'm trying to decide what your intention would be to do this as either an indy or a scum. This is not about pocketing you either wrt Noir, this is just about discerning your slot in particular. I keep coming to the same conclusion run back in my head about seven times. You're an idiot and I'm not going to let myself to believe in any case that your intention were even close to possible town. It's very true that town have claimed scum before but the two instances referenced are completely different situations. Your claim was unprovoked, and unnecessary. You coming in here to respond that you were unclaiming doesn't make an absolute lick of sense considering you were claiming a reaction test just a couple of minutes ago. I still want to keep my vote on Paschendale, but I'll look into the cube a bit more later. I'm out for now.

this but i would still vote you if opportunity striked
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 858, Cheery Dog wrote:Bah myultiquote failed, and now since I don't have the scum claim quoted won't use either of the quotes I tried to multiquote, and the second one will not even matter a out was going to be a pointless question anyway.
UNVOTE: VOTE: buldermar

you get the bullet tonight
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 933, Vifam wrote:You guys are being bullies

a gun gives you a lot of power
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 935, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 932, Porfervor wrote:
you get the bullet tonight

nah you want to get scum with that, not me.

do tell me what scum i should be shooting
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Porfervor »

specifics idiot, im trying to actually gauge a read out of you
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Porfervor »

why does robo post
cheery that dodges the question and you're acting like you haven't read this game or trying to be snarky with me

i'll ask you again

who are your scumreads
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Porfervor »

shh nacho let him damage control
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

okay follow up question

why dont you and if you stand by your latest post then not only are you contradicting yourself but you're also terrible at making sufficient arguments
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Porfervor »

wanted to stay on paschendale but this fucker needs to get buried six feet under
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Porfervor »

cheery are you seriously going to come in here and pretend that you weren't trying

xtopher shut the fuck up
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Porfervor »

xtopher i am going to shoot you do you want to die
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Porfervor »

empty threats?

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Porfervor »

Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 1094, Tazaro wrote:What the hell, people. Paschendale was an idiot. Get off my back, and preferably to someone who is voting for Paschendale.
I think torgonitoh's Wutlolski and posting are fake as hell, like a convenient post restriction; he says badman. B-A_D, and for the sake of "_ _ _"man-ism he can replace those with S-U-N and say SUNMAN, and you get Alduskel by that effort. Artificial as hell
VOTE: torgonitoh

And fuck hydras

Vote: Tazaro
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Porfervor »

i dont like anything he's recently posted either
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Porfervor »

you smell and your posts smell

there's your explanation
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Porfervor »

a lot of what you say comes off as unnecessary mixed in with how your original slot handled things, not to mention you came in here and tried to swing the lynch somewhere else and didn't even account how the people on you were scummy

being stupid requires an intention
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 1097, Epic wrote:
In post 1094, Tazaro wrote:What the hell, people. Paschendale was an idiot. Get off my back, and preferably to someone who is voting for Paschendale.
I think torgonitoh's Wutlolski and posting are fake as hell, like a convenient post restriction; he says badman. B-A_D, and for the sake of "_ _ _"man-ism he can replace those with S-U-N and say SUNMAN, and you get Alduskel by that effort. Artificial as hell
VOTE: torgonitoh

And fuck hydras

why was he an idiot

explain this
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Porfervor »

that's not to epic rather to you btw
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Porfervor »

i wish i was a dayvig

fucking mod
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Porfervor »

why are we still in dayphase
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Porfervor »

show me the scum instead of complaining about it
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Porfervor »

hey tazaro what do you think of xtopher jumping on you for no reason a couple of pages back
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Porfervor »

hey epic i get dibs on xtopher you can shoot vifam or something
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Porfervor »

a big fuck you to the scum who roleblocked me

VOTE: xtopherusD
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 1448, torgonitoh wrote:sunmans is still badmans

vote aldskuhel

this too also who gives a fuck on which scum were voting as long as they arent town i certainly dont give a fuck more votes on xtopher
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Porfervor »

ok im ready for the nightphase again i want to shoot so many people right now
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Porfervor »

get xtopher to L-2 so he can start flailing and give out more partner tells
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Porfervor »

Zdnek's only post in this game looks like a scum trying too hard to be town look mom im scumhunting
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Porfervor »

i quoted something to epic about having him shoot vifam and leave xtopher to me
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 960, Porfervor wrote:xtopher i am going to shoot you do you want to die

In post 962, Porfervor wrote:empty threats?

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

In post 1371, Porfervor wrote:hey epic i get dibs on xtopher you can shoot vifam or something

i crumbed it pretty hard i don't lie about a gun
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Porfervor »

look at his post and ask yourself his intention to post half of the things he did, he literally makes stupid comments about who voted who but doesn't follow up on it

it is like the epitome of noobscum

@P-edit

i wasn't told anything sadly
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Porfervor »

the faster we get to the nightphase the faster we may test this theory :twisted:
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Porfervor »

wanting to lynch scum
i am a madman
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i like it

vote: malpascp
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i think it was the best case someone has put out on this thread in a long time let's see how much this guy is willing to bet
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i just iso'd malpa myself and look at this inconsistent bullshit

In post 637, malpascp wrote:I
SO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.

unvote, Vote: Paschendale

In post 760, malpascp wrote:
Pasch replacing out is null.

Nacho stop sheeping.

DeasVail is toooown.

Anything else to be "obvyified"?

In post 1164, malpascp wrote:
Tazaro is always townish.
Nothing else happened and I'm sick.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4460615#p4460615]post 1 204[/url], malpascp wrote:Guys, lets get this straight.
Do you think Tazaro, not Pasch, just Tazaro, is scummy enough to get lynched? I know this is not the only thing to take into account, but it would be nice to know after all why people are going back to that wagon after it lost some steam when Pasch replaced out.

"Pasch is scum"
"No just kidding he's null"
"I lied again haha he's town"
"guys wtf he's town"

lynch harder
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Porfervor »

good job squiggly line guy you've proven your worth and shown me the light

also i messed up that quote
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 1557, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1549, ζ wrote:Zdenek is also a possible scum candidate for the light greens, but malpascp must die first.

Why do you think I am scum?

why the fuck do you care

should i respond to your attack back to me or did you just AtE like a bitch
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Porfervor »

YOU DUMB FUCK
YOU PIECE OF SHIT
DUMB FUCK EATER SHIT PIECE
IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Porfervor »

soup im gonna get us modkilled this is what you get for not posting bitch

illl respond
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Porfervor »

What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

you make it sound like a big deal then what you make it, it wasn;t just mudslinging drivel you literally dont have conclusions in your post and you were commenting on inane shit which i dont expect you to follow up on it came off to me as noob scum trying too hard to be town because frankly you didnt need to let me know your reads up until that point

what is your purpose behind the questions you are asking and what are you looking for out of them

i mean this in a way that affects your read on a slot that you referred them to
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Porfervor »

maybe soup should handle this tho im not an analytical type i just lynch scum soup is the one who gets down to the logic of things we make a good team only if that fucker didn't flake

also i swear a lot it makes me seem powerful, must be the gun
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Porfervor »

sueriosly
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Porfervor »

Both heads would like to announce a Premature V/LA until further notice.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Porfervor »

Brood can be scum, he just isn't bussing. Hi again. Zen is being emo so I'm taking command of the hydra again.

There are some things I want to discuss and some things I want to follow up in abscence. I'm phone posting yet again so bear with me. I'm not sure what zen was prattling about with zdenek but I think his reaction to the push was genuine, at least the anger. I feel that he isn't worth pursuing today even though zen was pushing his buttons. Me and Zen talked about malpa and we came to the same conclusions along with what Zeta presented. The attitude malpa took against pasch was troublesome, especially the soft defense. I think he should be the lynch for this fact but also for getting a closer read on Zeta. Certainly I can't be the only one interested in how he will approach the next day after making such a case.

Why is everyone backing off xtoph? I' don't understanjd what he's done different and if anything how he is playing today is even more telling than before, His posts come off really cautious, and he doesn't try to step on toes. Based on memory I don't recall him pushing anything today. I'll get more into it when I'm on a computer.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Porfervor »

Apologies for spelling errors and the alike.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Porfervor »

everyone back the fuck up fate is here and he's gonna bust some HEADS

im back
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Porfervor »

also fate you're being stupid malpa is obvious scum who couldn't even commit to a simple read thanks
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Porfervor »

fate let's not be enemies we together we could rule this town

let's agree to disagree and vote vifam
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Porfervor »

phillamon is a really good vote too
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 1830, BroodKingEXE wrote:Malpa stop freaking lurking!!!

"Goddamnit malpa, you're making the whole scum team look bad"
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Porfervor »

it must feel good knowing you can lurk all day and make sick comments thinking nobody will give a damn about you
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Porfervor »

where the fuck is that town-read coming from

who am i shooting tonight, ill give you the option to choose for me
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Porfervor »

must be a really hard decision for you not to make a response in 2 minutes
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Porfervor »

im probably shooting fate
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Porfervor »

he's probably scum (GNR)
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Porfervor »

how the fuck is fate town

really now

is this a joke
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Porfervor »

fate will ride his ego all the way to endgame regardless of alignment

make him squirm
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i understand soraadvent didn't do jack but fate riding in on a spergwave isn't very telling to me, he does it as either alignment and pinning him requires looking at it more than just fate being angry about things
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Porfervor »

im being completely serious about this, someone give me a reason why fate is town
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Porfervor »

before i answer that could i please stop you for a moment why you think fate would be getting a nk if you don't have any sort of read on him, because your question you're presenting shows me that you don't have a fucking clue

mafia certainly wants to kill the null
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Porfervor »

fate bend over
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i am going to ram your asshole with my giant thundercock if you do not vote malpa
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Porfervor »

fate let's vote vifam

on the count of 3
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Porfervor »

Vote: Vifam

ok let's go

the rest of the town will sheep us titan already thinks you're getting the nk they won't go against their savior
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Porfervor »

motherfucker, 3
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Porfervor »

i have the gun, you do not

i win this argument by default
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Porfervor »

actually fate is probably pissing himself right now afraid to vote vifam
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Porfervor »

titan you should vote vifam too

maybe

quilford will probably get sheeped but let me have my moment
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Porfervor »

you're the guy who died in the engine room before the ship even sank
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Porfervor »

im going to kill you
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Porfervor »

Mapla
: State your reads. Stop coming in here to elaborate on your useless role and do something. I'm this close to hammering you and I have skimmed the last two pages.

Why is everyone playing confirmation bias with Malpa? I think he can still be greenscum but frankly the color doesn't matter to me. If malpa continues to do what he is doing, then I'm going to hammer him. Any objections?
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Porfervor »

Oh yeah, I agree with my other head.

Fate isn't obvious town. Titan, why did you blow my other head off when he asked you to elaborate if you had a town-read on Fate or not? You dropped the subject completely and I think he was being serious.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Porfervor »

Phillamon's speculation towards Malpa comes off as townie based on the tone of it. I don't see a scum trying to solidify an almost guaranteed lynch, and with speculation for that matter. I think it's comparable to Vifam who idly commented yet didn't really do anything about it. He said his claim wasn't believable and left it as that, Phillamon elaborated on his stance. It was genuine and I liked it.

I hate Cheery Dog.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Porfervor »

Someone shoot xtopherus. I fucking hate that I'm not a dayvigil.

Hey mehdi, I see you claimed vigilante. Who did your previous slot shoot, or did they not take an action? Who are you shooting tonight?
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Porfervor »

I'll go out in a blaze of glory once I shoot Vifam or Cheery Dog in the head tonight.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Porfervor »

If malpa doesn't respond by the time I check this game, I'm hammering.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Porfervor »

Okay nacho let me know when another wagon happens today either I hammer or some other inactive comes in here for the hammer.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Porfervor »

Who replaced Nikanor? He's probably scum.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Porfervor »

Vote: malpascp
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Porfervor »

wrong wagon deas this is happening and im getting an itchy trigger finger
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 2203, Mehdi2277 wrote:And for anyone thinking I'll be roleblocked, assuming malpa is green scum then black would have no desire to stop me, green is doubtful to have two roles that can block roles (and follows I don't think green would have two redirection type roles), and town shouldn't be stopping me.

This doesn't solve anything. You get evidently roleblocked in the process and above all you're implying that scum isn't claiming their real role right now, just in a form of a safe-claim.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Porfervor »

why are we still in dayphase
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Porfervor »

how the fuck did the malpa wagon fall apart fuck you all
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 2380, Alduskkel wrote:
malpascp, if you're still alive into Night 2, target Mehdi2277. Mehdi2277 claimed vigilante and he's going to shoot you. If your claim is true, you can stop the kill.

Just posting that since I think malpascp might only be skimming or something, and he hasn't said anything really about Mehdi's plan.

Also, I approve of the AVox wagon. Let's keep rolling with that.

HELLO I AM A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA ALLOW ME TO CLAIM MY EXACT SCUM-SIDED ROLE BUT AS A FAKE-CLAIM WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING CONFIRMATION NOW AND WHY WOULD HE LIE ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE SUPERJAILER SEEMS PRETTY FUCKING PROTOWN IF YOU ASK ME BUT HIS LAST POST WAS FUCKING BALLS
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

'let him live another day maybe he'll towntell sporadically through the night'
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 2310, malpascp wrote:I AM V/LA. YOU ARE ACTING STUPID. FUCK THOSE FUCKERS THAT PSEUDO-HAMMERED ME.

NO I'M NOT HERE TO GIVE READS AGAIN. I DON'T HAVE TO.

I HAVE ONE OF THE MOST CONFIRMABLE ROLES IN THIS GAME. JUST TELL ME TO DO SHIT OR WHATEVER.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME?

I AM TOWN

MY CAPS MAKE ME TOWN

I DONT NEED TO GIVE READS BECAUSE I AM V/LA. I CLEARLY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO POST THIS BUT YOU WILL GET NOTHING OUT OF ME, BECAUSE I AM V/LA.

aurous is an okay wagon but fucking hell the amount of logic put behind letting this guy live another day is awful

P-edit: why can't he just be scum in general i don't care what fucking color he is
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Porfervor »

sure the case on him is around tarzaro but frankly i think they hold up pretty fucking well and i think his actions could lean on the side of any sort of mafia seeing how he votes pasch/tazaro opportunistically as possible but tries his damn near hardest to avoid the issue in the first place
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Porfervor »

I don't understand the logic behind jumping off Malpa. The Aurous wagon wasn't really my fancy either and now we have this convoluted mess of voting. Can someone tell me why they got off Malpa in the first goddamn place? Zeta? He was your huge defining case and you suddenly get off of him too. I'm troubled by this and I'm troubled more when Mehdi presents an option, people just sheepily go along with it. Both me and my head still agree Malpa should be the lynch today as we're wasting a phase if he isn't lynched. You really think scum is going to kill him? No, Mapla's play isn't worth shit and I don't see scum even wasting their breath on him if he's even town, they'd rather put him on the backburner if anything.

Cheery Dog wagon can happen later, get your ass back on Malpa.

Zeta, explain to me why your priorities changed by the time you read this.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Porfervor »

Maenera wagon isn't worth shit either.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Porfervor »

In post 2485, malpascp wrote:People saying that claiming JK is scummy should just vote themselves and shut up for the rest of the game.

I just skimmed the last 10 pages, and still don't know if Mehdi is shooting me tonight.

I'm wondering why didn't anyone made some detailed ISOs on Cheery and AV, but I'll do it myself tomorrow.

You better commit to what you're saying. I don't get how you're ignoring everything and skimming yet still claiming you can't out a few reads. That's what I'd like most out of you, not what you're doing right now.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:13 am

Post by Porfervor »

scum doesnt lynch themselves fuck the plan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”