Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:41 am

Post by Vaughn »

Goodness... I wanted Glork to be King, just because everyone knows that Glork makes an awesome King!

[Glad we killed ya last game! :wink:]

No random voting for me.. i find it pointless. I'm up for a wagon though!
On a Mafia-diet :wink:
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:57 am

Post by Vaughn »

Er... Wow.. that's an amazing amount of posting in that short timeframe.

Anyways, King PJ, I do beleive I shouldn't be on that list for my previous post was nothing more than introduction.

We all know that wagoning doesn't provide results in this type of game. My post should've been taking tongue-in-cheek.

However, I do like how you're running our town, but I'll return with a more productive post, come monday.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by Vaughn »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
PJ wrote:It's actually kinda nice knowing the strategies scum will probably try in this game, because I already spent last game trying to think of them. It's pretty interesting being on the other side of the fence this time, I will be curious to see the strategies scum try to use after the game is over.
Good stuff. I 95% believe your sincerity in making that statement. I 5% think you should be strapped to a lightning rod and tasered for trying to subtly brainwash us into thinking you're town.
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by Vaughn »

Well, I did find it a bit out of place for PJ to suddenly mention that he was scum last time, and how he's so "glad" that he's "on the other side" this time. Just irked me as funny.

We don't know the alignment of our King. We know PJ to be a player of calibre, but that doesn't make him any less likely to be scum.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Vaughn »

Your defense of PJ is striking me as funny, Thok. I feel that PJ should've answered to our suspicions, but you answered for him. Interesting, that's all.

I beleive it may be the explicity of which PJ's exclaiming how he was "scum last time, and town this time".

We all know that we all have an equal likelihood to be scum, due to the mod, randomly assigning roles to everyone. Although we appreciate that fact that we can use information and techniques learned from last game in this game, I feel that he shouldn't have to keep on repeating how he was
scum last time
, as if it offers some validity to his arguements for
THIS
game.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Vaughn »

Let's see...

My experience from KM1. To be honest, I lurked like a bad mofo in that game. I only started picking up the slack in the end when it was down to me and viking. PJ really did drive us to get as far as we did. The Bussing that vikingfan did didn't set well with me. <-- imho, lost us the game)

Now, I'm keeping a close eye on PJ due to the fact that he was so great as scum last game. I want to beleive he's on our side this game, but we all know that PJ is very capable of deceiving us all.

As for Thok, well, I'm not laying down a double-standard, because I also know that he's up their with PJ when it comes to experience and skill. However, I know first hand how PJ-scum thinks, whilst Thok, not so much.

Comment on cardboardbox's "Let's out the Kingmaker" strat:

It doesn't work, due to the change in Kingmaker role (as Yos said).

Comment on the pablito-glork thing:

I honestly think pablito is town. Horribly bad town, but town nevertheless
pab wrote:Also in looking at cardb0ardb0x's statements. I'd like to point out that Dead Rikimaru first introduced the concept of the Pablito-Glork distancing and cardb0ardb0x was the one that took it much further. Dead Rikimaru didn't even bother vote in that post. That would be an amazing scum move if it Dead Rikimaru just wanted to plant a little seed to get further. But right now I think that the Pablito-Glork distancing was something that any lot of people could have introduced. A lot of people were probably thinking it before Dead Rikimaru got to say it, so I won't vote Dead Rikimaru, yet.
and
pab wrote:However, box isn't used to some players' playing styles and FTF mafia does require more urgency and a need to comment immediately rather than later. So I still see that cbox's post 58 seems consistent with his thoughts and does not suggest scummy behavior. The only vote on box that I find scummy so far (aside from MBL...although this is waning) is CDB's. The others seemed to justify their votes enough but CDB went so far to challenge cbox to test his theory. cbox may have had different intentions when he originally voted me. After getting flak for everything, he's forgotten what his original intent was and added the Glork vote.
stand out to me. It's easy to just look at this current uppity "defend who i like most" playstyle and name him scum, but reading the content that he's posted, they have some form of logic and dare i say "contributive" quality to them, which I beleive to be a pro-town tell.

However, if either Glork or pablito turn up as scum, then the other should be looked at closely.

Luckily we're on a Day 1 with almost no information, so I'm willing to assume that we're still easing into the groove of things and bandwagoning with each other in an effort to gain information.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Vaughn »

Oh yeah? Do discuss why I'm on your chopping block, Thok.
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:18 am

Post by Vaughn »

Sorry, life got unexpectedly busy, will catch up sometime soon (I think i'm 8 pages behind >.>)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”