Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Start off with my vote:

vote BloodCovenant

@Blood, do you typically avoid voting during RVS, and the early part of the game? Meta would be great.

@Jason, do you think it is unlikely that pappums would put a PGO in this game?

@KK, what are your thoughts on Zoroaster?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Prodded. Extremely busy, will catch up on this game and post my thoughts sometime during the weekend.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

First catchup post crashed midway through my analysis thanks to sucky internet, here's take 2:

Zab iso analysis:
Post 14: votes jason for not reading the flavor. as KK pointed out, this is more of a town tell imo than scum
Posts 31-33 useless fluff
Post 121 - contradicts self when referencing claimed PGO "I'm actually not considering people who went after him suspicious, mostly because I feel this is one of those cases where scum are just willing to let town make the case and then get slammed for it later." Ummm, you voted Jason after he voted the PGO???
Post 136 - Blames a lack of vote on drugs?
Post 187 - contradicts prior contradiction! "I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon." Only one person voted him the whole game, the guy you unvoted 66 posts earlier.
Post 216 - you state "We understand the concept of Devil's Advocate. We're glad you know how to do that Ben."
Can you explain who the "we" and "we're" are?

Post 254 - You are sheeping RC's and Kise's comments to vote KK. RC's last post was 172, which is prior to post 204 when you voted Ben. Why didn't you mention anything about suspecting KK, or RC's comments prior to 254? As a matter of fact, part of your reason in 203 that you state for voting Ben was KK's points on him. It sounds like you trusted KK at that point, 30+ posts after RC's last points on KK. :?
Post 269 - Not a fan of "but I have scum feelings about people that should logically be somewhat clear by the AV flip." The guy had 4 or 5 posts for crying out loud. You really think much can be picked out from those few early posts that would override the scumminess displayed by players in this game?

My biggest issue is the KK vote. He voted Ben one day early based on points made by KK, then votes him when this stage 2 of voting begins, sheeping kise. It had the feel of trying to back a wagon he felt would gain steam counter to his. The contradictions, lack of voting when the game started to get going, and the possible scumslip of multiple scum teams as BC pointed out just adds to the scumminess.

Still need to reread zoroaster, BC, and a few other isos, so the vote may be changing, but for now I feel good about:

vote Zabriel

Early town reads for Nero, Tammy, Jason, and KK.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead.

Are you asking me if I read the whole game, cause the answer is yes. Most of it this morning. What came of it was I thought the scummiest players were Zab, BC, and Zoro. At that point, I was still leaning towards BC as I had voted earlier, but I wanted to look at zab's post in detail, esp since most my town reads seem to suspect zab. As I did, I came up with most the iso that I did. And then my internet crashed on me again. So then I spent another good amount of time recreating the iso, only to run out of time because my kids were awake and we had soccer, so other iso's would have to wait.

If you think scum IAI would just blindly hop on the easiest wagon when BC is the #2 wagon and that is who I voted the whole part prior to the day kill is just dumb. Truth be told, my town reads had me relook at the top wagon and I AGREED WITH THEM!

I'll continue to try to keep up, but until 11/1, I have something in my life that is sucking up most of my time.

In the meantime, I do have a question for my best friend here:

@Ben, Top 4 suspects and why please. Also would like your biggest town reads on record too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

pappums, I am very sorry but I need to ask for a replacement
I hope you'll still consider me for future games, but at this pt I cannot promise this game anymore time in the next 10 or 11 days. I really hoped I could put in enough time until D2 when there would be something to analyze, but that has not been the case.

Thoughts leaving the game.
-Played with Benmage once, he was a prick in that game too, but he never backed down like he did when others told him to calm down. Was town that game, which makes me wonder about this one.

-Ben said he has never seen scum self vote and that was a town tell, I find that interesting as the game we played I voted town and he continued to push me the whole game. Interesting change of philosophy that I couldn't help but noted.

-Zoroaster and Zabriel attacked Jason for attacking the claimed PGO. I did that as scum last game (jason modded, pappums and many of you were in it, I think Pidgey was the town I attacked). I'll bet at least one of them are scum.

-BC/Zab are not teammates, but I'm willing to be that at least one of them are scum. Maybe both if Zabs slipped on this being multiball

-I've played with Jason scum before, and the calm Jason at the beginning of this game under pressure was not the one I saw folding under early pressure when we were scum together.

-Nero, Tammy, and KK have many times posted things that I was thinking during my read through. That was the basis for my early town reads. Plus Nero killing a scum obv only added to that.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4997 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Nice job AP/rest of scum. Sorry to leave you such an uphill battle....really was ridiculously busy at the time.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”