Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:56 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I think that the reasons for lynching Bogre are weak. If we're going to make a "deadwood" lynch, we should probably go for viper, as he hasn't said anything of consequnce that I have read so far. Just my thoughts, though. I say we don't lynch Bogre. I liked the case against Spamwise more than that.

vote Spamwise
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'm willing to hammah him.

unvote Spamwise, vote Bogre
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:59 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Actually, lordy, I'm going to have to say that it was really stupid and arrogant of you to say that you rearranged the offices. You saying that screams scum to me because if doing that really messes with roles, then it occurs to me that only a scum member would want people to not be able to act on suspicions. If I were a mafia role-rearranger (if that is even what it did, what the hell?) I would claim that I did it, but that I was pro-town because it's very difficult to get a flavor read out of just that ability. Typically, it would seem that only a boss/overlord would have that sort of power over employees, and bosses are usually evil.

vote lordy
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Well, I suppose that what I really find suspicious about him claiming his ability was that if his ability is really to rearrange roles, then it is extremely stupid of him to tell us what it is, because the mafia would definitely want him dead. Unless, of course, that he is mafia. Additionally, I don't like him expecting us to just assume that his role was pro-town, when his reasons for outing himself were so scummy... Then there's the whole outing a vanilla townie thing....I'm definitely happy with my vote.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:28 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Ok...all the people who are on my wagon are even stupider than I am for misinterperating what lordy said. I voted lordy because I thought that he said that he, himself, rearranged offices. If he didn't mean that, then fine, I misunderstood what he said, but I certainly didn't vote him for having a protown role.

thesilentspeaker: way to completely try to twist what I said so you could pull a vote for me out of your ass.
Harry_Potter: I can't decide whether you jumped behind that wagon because you're stupid, or because you're scum and trying to hide behind a dumb vote.
Masterchief: You have completely failed to vote better than you did in Fallen Hero Mafia, congratulations.

I am completely for a loss as to what to say as to the votes on me, other than that the logic behind them completely astounds me. I don't know if I think that TSS is scum for doing that, or if Harry_Potter is for jumping on the wagon. I'm not even going to bother with the lordy wagon at the moment because the three people voting for me bug me more.
vote thesilentspeaker
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:38 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Ok, I'm just going to annotate your post because trying to respond to all of it would be too confusing. My notes are in bold.

Look again, Colonel. He claimed the role (or you thought he did, and since this is all about what you thought, it comes to the same thing for purposes of this post) of office rearranger, pro-town.
He didn't claim alignment before I voted for him (unless I missed something), so I really don't understand why you keep saying that I already knew that.
You voted him because "it was really stupid and arrogant of you to say that you rearranged the offices. You saying that screams scum to me because if doing that really messes with roles, then it occurs to me that only a scum member would want people to not be able to act on suspicions. If I were a mafia role-rearranger ... I would claim that I did it, but that I was pro-town because it's very difficult to get a flavor read out of just that ability."
1. In calling it stupid and arrogant, you imply that it was bad pro-town play. Implicitly, you're accepting that his claim, if true, is pro-town; yet you go on to say that the claim is true and anti-town. This looks like you're trying to get the role lynched.
No, I didn't, why are you assuming that I thought he was pro-town when I said specifically that I thought he was scum? You can't just make stuff up and expect people to not notice.

2. "If I were a mafia role-rearranger ... I would claim that I did it, but that I was pro-town." Then you don't consider it a stupid and arrogant move at all; it's what you would do!
I consider myself a pretty stupid and arrogant player, and if I were him I would make the same move because I would assume that I could claim without fear of repercussions.

3. "
t's very difficult to get a flavor read out of just that ability." But above you said only scum could have that ability; that was the centerpiece of your argument against Lordy. You seem to have gotten a flavor read out of just the ability with remarkable ease if that's the case.
I never said that I only thought that about his ability, my problem was how he said it so openly that he did that.

So basically, you either completely misunderstood everything I said, or you're trying to twist my words to start a wagon. I am completely happy with my vote on you.
[/b]
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I ordinarily do, but I thought an annoted post in quotes would be more confusing. I suppose there would be more ways than that to handle it, but since I've already posted it and it's really not all that hard if you try to think outside of the mold, I think you'll manage.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:31 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

unvote thesilentspeaker, vote bluemonick[/b]
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I am always against townspeople adopting the "alright, then lynch me" attitude when they have a case against them. I think this is scummy. Since my earlier vote didn't count because I screwed up the tags...
unvote thesilentspeaker, vote bluemonick
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

Yeah Spamwise, basically you just said that I voted him because I voted him.
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:42 am

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

So...are you a kamakazi, unlynchable, or just really fucking stupid?
Load your program
I am your self
Colonel Kurtz
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Colonel Kurtz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:55 pm

Post by Colonel Kurtz »

I'm honestly kind of surprised that lordy wasn't scum.
Load your program
I am your self

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”