Strange Suburbs Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS!

JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:19 am

Post by JeffMan »

/confirm
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:39 am

Post by JeffMan »

VOTE: Rosso Corne
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by JeffMan »

Hello sirs

Unvote; Vote: Bogre
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by JeffMan »

Hey, I'm new to this, the way I played is if a good bandwagon comes along then I hop on it. I switched because everyone seemed to be going for Bogre instead of Rosso Carne. I'm just an ordinary townie, not much else to say.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by JeffMan »

I was only 'lurking' because, evidently, you have to post multiple times on a daily basis in order to not get accused, for some reason. So what if I jumped on a bandwagon and then switched? Perhaps instead of looking at my wondrous plethora of posts I have since I'm such a wonderful lurker, you could look at the senseless arguing and baseless accusations happening between some of you. I'm going to stay with Bogre, probably. The reason I switched to his bandwagon is because this day is taking so freaking long and I want to see some action happening here, and I thought that jumping on to the obvious-to-get-lynched bandwagon would help. If it didn't, sorry, I guess I'll have to apply that knowledge to the next game because I don't think you guys are gonna me live.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:26 am

Post by JeffMan »

Bogre was a Werewolf, good sir.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:13 am

Post by JeffMan »

Either way, it's better that we lost him than a cop or doctor. Any why are you jumping on me? I didn't start the bandwagon, bertrand did. And plenty of other people followed him before me. I already explained why I switched bandwagons a while back, so go read up on that.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:54 am

Post by JeffMan »

No reasoning? I believe I've already explained this twice: the day was taking too damn long and was just being filled with pointless arguments and two-sentence posts between Rosso and Bogre and some other kiddies. I'm used to an IRC mafia environment where the days take no longer than 5 minutes; I didn't realize that days take over a week here, so I was switching bandwagons to hurry it along because it looked like Bogrre was going to get wagoned anyways.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:55 am

Post by JeffMan »

No reasoning? I believe I've already explained this twice: the day was taking too damn long and was just being filled with pointless arguments and two-sentence posts between Rosso and Bogre and some other kiddies. I'm used to an IRC mafia environment where the days take no longer than 5 minutes; I didn't realize that days take over a week here, so I was switching bandwagons to hurry it along because it looked like Bogrre was going to get wagoned anyways.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:55 am

Post by JeffMan »

Whoops, forum error caused a duplicate post. Sorry.
JeffMan
JeffMan
Townie
JeffMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:00 am

Post by JeffMan »

There's no point, that's 7. Oh well, that was a crappy first game for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”