kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by kristocker »

Anyone want to see me, Quag, do the soccer dance? I know
all
the moves!
[size=84]And before we kill, me just want say one ting├óÔé¼┬ªDis one small swing for croc, one giant blow for croc-kind.[/size]
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:38 pm

Post by kristocker »

Well, even if I don't know
all
the soccer moves, I was the one who tried to head-butt mith when he was taping my farewell message. Or was I trying to fall down the stairs? All I remember is massive weaving. :oops:
[size=84]And before we kill, me just want say one ting├óÔé¼┬ªDis one small swing for croc, one giant blow for croc-kind.[/size]
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:22 am

Post by kristocker »

vote:MeMe
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by kristocker »

Atticus wrote:Why can't I be one of the scum? What makes the rest of my family so special?

You
are special and as deserving of my vote as your mom.

Unvote: MeMe, Vote: Atticus.
Watch out Dirge, you're next. ;)

And I don't know if masks have anything to do with the
game
, but I am amused that Thesp and I came to MeMeMeet together and we were assigned masks that came together as well.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:22 am

Post by kristocker »

Yeah! I'm winning in MeMeMeet points!!! (This will probably be the last time, so let me bask for a while!)
Yes, I know I'm only
tied
for first, but let a girl dream, would ya?

Dirge wrote:This games big enough for multiple bandwagons.
Sounds like a good idea to me. I will continue with my voting for the Marker family. I know I said I'd go after Dirge next, but since Fletcher has two votes on him already (and I'd rather jump on a bandwagon instead of starting one), I must
vote: Fletcher.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:34 am

Post by kristocker »

I'm really,
really
not getting the wagon of sporkness. Display all his posts; he doesn't look scummy from just his posts. You can tell (at least I could) that the stuff he is being lambasted for are just jokes (i.e. forgetting he was in the game, terrorists will win). Can someone come up with
real
reasons that he should be lynched? I can't.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:39 am

Post by kristocker »

Atticus wrote:Obviously my reasons weren't enough to suffice for the requirement of
someone
?
kristocker wrote:Can someone come up with
real
reasons that he should be lynched?
Your reasons aren't enough to suffice for the requirement of
real
. I will dissect your reasons:
1) I've already stated that I thought this was a joke.
2) and 3) NOT real reasons.
4) I will look into more, but it could possibly be the
only
real reason anyone has put forth.

With seven people on a wagon, there have to be reasons. I just want to know what they are because I don't see them.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:31 am

Post by kristocker »

Fishbulb wrote:What is going on here?? I'm so confused.

Unvote: spork76

I feel like I'm getting played here. Not just because of what MeMe said, but Fritzler's last comment, too.

:?
I feel the same way.

My goal is not to defend spork, but to figure out what is going on. I thought Thesp had an agenda (although I didn't think lyncher until MeMe mentioned it); I thought he was just being aggressive townie. I tried to get a second bandwagon going, just to change things up a big, but it fizzled (which I can't understand if Yos wants to lynch Fletcher tomorrow - why not join Fletcher's wagon today?)

Please tell me why jumping on spork's bandwagon will help the town. Convince me and I'll change my vote. But for now, my vote stands.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:56 am

Post by kristocker »

My car is nice...I want to take it! :pouts:

Hey Thesp, read the night scene. You voted for a dead guy - a dead guy whose claim yesterday was confirmed upon his death.
MAJOR FOS: Thesp.
kristocker
kristocker
Goon
kristocker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:01 am

Post by kristocker »

Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been down with a really bad bug. I'm very concerned about Thesp. He's usually not this sloppy of a player. I know he is trying to vary up his play style to keep me on my toes, but he's being very odd.

What's the Pooky wagon for? I must have missed it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”