Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:47 am

Post by TheCesspit »

unvote: viper0933

vote: DGB

I'll unvote when the mod replaces. Never trust anyone within the thread. If DGB is scum, I'll FOS ibashea and MoS. This could all be a ruse.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

unvote
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:40 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Vote: viper0933

I like the idea of voting bad play right now :)
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:43 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Unvote

This bandwagon has gone a little too quick today, but has produced some interesting comments.

I don't like
mlaker's
for reasons expounded above. I don't like
BabyJesus's
either, but I've not read their play much before, so it might be natural to make those sort of comments. Seems similar to the way Fritzler plays as well.

I did want to see how viper reacted before a lynch. There'll be clues in that, I'm sure.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

viper0933 wrote:
Major FOS: Mlaker

My last posts were to BJ...
Your last post was to mlaker as far as I can tell.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:41 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Jacks,

'll be away from a PC from Tuesday Morning (GMT) until Saturday some point. I suspect I'll not need replacing in that time. I may be able to turn up on the thread. It depends if the wonder's of wi-fi have reached East London.

Yours,

Jack.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:32 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Vote: Mlaker

I concur. I think there could be a scum-group making themselves known already.

Nice, isn't it.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:38 am

Post by TheCesspit »

to be clear:

Vote: Bogre

I really don't like BJ's and Fritzler's action, but having been around, this seems to be the way they play. Quick skimmy posts and bandwagons. Means it's very hard to get a read on them.

SpamWise does look very suss to me, and he's probably the best person to investigate tomorrow.

What is a Deadwood lynch?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:22 am

Post by TheCesspit »

BrianMcQueso wrote:dead·wood n.

1. Dead branches or wood on a tree.
2. One that is burdensome or superfluous.

A deadwood lynch is to lynch so we can clear out players who aren't helpful. Dead wood, y'know? Just useless logs.
Ahhh, I was thinking Deadwood the TV series ;)
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:40 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Yeah, but it does have Lovejoy himself as Al Swearengen, so it's okay.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:44 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fuldu wrote:Sorry for my absence, I was at a wedding the first half of the week and have been catching up since then. My first inclination was to read through the mlaker/Bogre bandwagon, but that, itself, wasn't as useful as I had hoped. However, it did turn up the following when I went through the posts of each of the bandwagoners individually.

TheCesspit wrote:
unvote: viper0933

vote: DGB

I'll unvote when the mod replaces. Never trust anyone within the thread. If DGB is scum, I'll FOS ibashea and MoS. This could all be a ruse.
Cesspit was on the "Well, we have to kill
someone
" viper wagon at the beginning of the day, and then voted DGB when she posted that she had asked to be replaced, claiming that it might be a ruse. I have to ask, a ruse aimed at accomplishing what, precisely? Drawing attention to herself with something that would eventually be shown to be a lie? It actually surprises me a little that no one else has jumped on this for the obviously horrible argument that it is.

unvote: ibaesha; vote: TheCesspit
Now here's a guy who's got the skillz to pay the billz.
unvote, vote: TheCesspit
Fuldu hasn't checked the facts properly. Sorry.

1) I random voted viper. I might have even been the first person on the wagon. I was relatively happy to stay there for a bit as having seen viper play before, he gave up a lot of info early on.

2) I am NOT the only person to vote DGB off the viper bandwagon. I seem to have made the difference by writing about it. I voted after she'd made her comment after the one which she claimed 'my last in the thread'. I'd also just read the Mafiascum discussion on whats a valid tactic in the thread and it made me paranoid that she was setting herself up to be cleared. I don't know how, but then some people play this game in a way I don't yet understand.

unvote
vote: Spamwise

Fuldu makes a reasonable but incorrect attack. MoS follows is and I can see why. Spamwise votes looking to create a new wagon. Perhaps he's defelcting from bogre? I dunno.

He had to be nudged back into the game and added very little to it after being nudged. He's got some interesting tells already.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:54 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Ah, apologies to Fuldu. I think I see what he means now.

My second vote around was to viper as well as my first. Your order of events is wrong. I voted viper at random, DGB for a what I paranoidly thought of as a trick then viper for OMGUS (in other games).

That wagon produced some interesting responses from mlaker/Bogre and Spamwise, you'll note.

That's all.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:34 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

SpamWise wrote:The wierdest thing about zu_faul's last post was that it came just after an FOS from Coron. But then there was all that other stuff that appeared earlier, which is quite wierd.

Also, I don't see why you limited yourself to voting for either myself or Bogre just because we're the leading bandwagons, when there are others who have been just as if not more scummier than either of us. Seems a pretty sly hop onto a bandwagon from where I stand.
If there are
others
who are scummier, I haven't seen your case for them? (I know you think I am scum, but that's just one person). Zu-faul came 12 hours after coron's FoS. And a pair of people pointing out just arriving isn't enough. Nothing he says seemed that sly to me, but you seem happy to make a deal of it.

Shrug. Right now I'm happy with my vote, but my scum list goes SpamWise - Bogre, so I'd move the vote if it looks like it's going to be a no lynch.

I'd also love to know where some of the non-voters are. Even if they don't wish to vote, or have new ideas, there's people on that list who've been very quiet.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:42 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Non-voters:

Never posted: Masterchief, Shamrock

Last post 12 days ago: PookyTheMagicalBear,
Last post 10 days ago: Brian McQueso, Blackberry, the silent speaker
Last post 6 days ago: viper0933

These people are all suspicious to me, purely as they ain't playing along! If Spamwise/Biogre weren't ring bells, I'd be all for lurker votes. I suggest we apply some pressure tomorrow on these... as Pooky said in Himalaya, why sign up for a game if your not goinjg to take part?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:08 am

Post by TheCesspit »

the silent speaker wrote:I'm not feeling the Bogre lynch, as I said. I think the case against SpamWise is a little weak. (It's based mainly on his "holy crap I think this lynch is a bad bad idea" post, isn't it? Because that post doesn't really feel all that scummy to me, particularly as he retracted it, although I can certainly see where other people might find it so.) So I'm disinclined to join either major wagon, and as such have little to say. After we know Bogre's or SpamWise's alignment, then we can start digging into who supported scum or accused town or vice versa scummily, but with roles and alignments split, playing Let's Pretend before we have mod-ratified information isn't likely to profit: Bogre could be telling the absolute truth and still be scum.
It started from there, but you then look at his repsonses from that point onwards when it was first raised, and it kind of builds into a pattern.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:16 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Fritzler wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:Non-voters:

These people are all suspicious to me, purely as they ain't playing along! If Spamwise/Biogre weren't ring bells, I'd be all for lurker votes. I suggest we apply some pressure tomorrow on these... as Pooky said in Himalaya, why sign up for a game if your not goinjg to take part?
pooky is not suspect

nor bmq
nor thumper
nor tss

kill everyone else though
Any reason why not?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:16 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Yaw wrote:

:shock:

Terribly sorry, I missed that since they didn't show up on the "Display posts by" tag at the bottom of the page. Never even thought to double-check. I feel like I've been using the Buddy System -- it
never
fails!

I will prod the two of them right away, and there are enough replacements waiting in the wings in case they don't show up. Since this is my fault for not checking, I'll also
extend the deadline to Saturday the 21st, at midnight EDT
, to give them a chance to show up and contribute, or any replacements to do the same.
I figured they'd been in touch and had their own reasons for keeping stumm.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:31 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Fritzler wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:
Fritzler wrote:

pooky is not suspect

nor bmq
nor thumper
nor tss

kill everyone else though
Any reason why not?
yes
Oh thanks for your edifying, useful input there.

:roll:
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:42 am

Post by TheCesspit »

I thought there was three levels here:

1) The player and their alignment.
2) Their office (or lack there off)
3) Their role.

The role maybe aligned to the office, but that's not how I read my PM. I shall go and double check.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:44 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Nope misread, my office, contains stuff that allows me to do stuff. Not me personally.

Hohum.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:07 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

I suspect someone has an inate ability to move offices (or in the office there is equipment to open a closed office and move there).

As too scum? Not sure as yet. Need to think on some more. Not sure it's lordy, as he's been blasted for a claim he never made. Someone on that wagon as been trying to cast him in a bad light.

Why aren't we pursuing Spamwise today, anyways, after yesterdays scuminess?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:40 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Yosarian2 wrote:
TheCesspit wrote: As too scum? Not sure as yet. Need to think on some more. Not sure it's lordy, as he's been blasted for a claim he never made. Someone on that wagon as been trying to cast him in a bad light.
Again, that's not the reason people are on the Lordy bandwagon.

Interesting to see you defend him with that kind of crap logic, though.
Haven't you noticed I often have craplogic at the start of games? :)

Lordy was pressured for a daft comment that made very little sense and looked like a vague role claim. He then got the hair dryer treatement. I'm sure under that attack was Scum pressure. On reflection, it could be scum hiding in an attack on scum. But I don't see the lynch myself. That's all.

On the other revelation, I see no difference in Y2's play. Which still could mean he's scum, of course, but the weak vote with follow-up from bluemonick is interesting.

BMQ's "I'm trapping" looks worthy of future investigation. I'm not 100% happy with it, but could by the explanation with further evidence later. But it does seem like a weak attack has been turned back, and him going "Testing! I was testing you all, look, I found a scum candidate!"

But then again he might well have, so
Vote: BlueMonick
looks a good option right now.

Like to see more from him...
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

My special ability is that I'm a mechanic and I fitted turbo chargers and NOX to the next wagon that came along... 0-60 min 3.5seconds. Lowered the rear, added a front air scoop.

And red.

Red is always faster.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:42 am

Post by TheCesspit »

I'd still like to look hard a Spamwise. Today he's spent mostly avoiding the BlueMonick wagon and diverting attention from it. Just a hunch.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:19 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Vote: Spamwise

Both ay 1 and day 2 he was protecting his scum buddy. Of course we need to find the rest, but I think day 3's play is easy.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
FoS: Cesspit
Don't ignore the other conversations going on just so you can push a quicklynch.
I wasn't. I was just adding where I have some insight.

For the room re-assignments, I may have some further info, but haven't seen it as being useful to give out. I think it's getting close to the time to add my 2 pennyworth though. However, while the info is useful, I feel it may be more useful to the Scumsters.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:43 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, that's a fair point, MOS, but if the scum can switch or destroy offices, there really is some information it might be better for them not to have.
What he said. MoS was hounding me for ignoring the conversation, I was merely pointing out I was ignoring for good reason.

I wonder if the third level is what the office contains.

level 1) alignment
level 2) office role
level 3) office equipment not applicable to the role
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:13 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:TheCesspit, I'd like you to confirm that one of these scenarios is true (don't say which one, just that it's one of them).

a) when you die, your information will be obvious to everyone so it's not worth it to reveal it any earlier, since it would help the scum, too
b) this information is so devastatingly helpful to the scum that it far outweighs anything the town would get out of it
c) there is some sort of consequence (game mechanic-wise) of you sharing this information in thread that you are trying to avoid

If any of these is true, please acknowledge this and I'll drop the subject.
One of them is true at the present time. On reflection, I was probably better off keeping quiet, but I often say the first thing in my head when analysing the game rather than think of positioning myself for the good of the whole.

Vote: BabyJesus

On re-read, ::not helpful::
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:19 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

BabyJesus wrote:
Harry_Potter wrote:The fact that BJ is not only acting weird, but is also on mathcam's list of possible suspects leads me to think he would be a suitable 4th prospect. He was the penultimate voter on that wagon. I'm going with my instincts on this.

vote Baby Jesus
piling on to get a train going on an innocent noted. Your instincts suck. Actually you are scum, but if you weren;t scum, you're instincts would suck.

vote scum Harry Potter

git er done.
We don't know your innocence, so that's a spurious reason.

Confirm Vote: BabyJesus

Haven't we lynched him yet?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

ibaesha wrote:I'm back too. It's nice to see active replacements.

I agree that bluemonick's statement about being nabbed by his scumbuddy is something that shouldn't be ignored. The problem I'm having with it is that the first person that comes to mind for me is Fuldu, who has appeared fairly pro-town to me. He essentially was the one that called BS first and the wagon initially formed based on his argument, which I very much agreed with.
I purely read his comment as aimed at the hammer wielder which was you (as I recall)... I didn't think it meant much as it's WIFOM on whether he's selling you out or trying to make the next lynch better for the Scummers.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Oops, it was silent speaker.

Unvote: BabyJesus

Vote: Harry Potter

I half like BJ's defence, and I was originally voting for lack of content. I admonish both the Masons for not talking as even not knowing the alignment, I'm sure you could help each other, or while away the nights with some info passing.

I don't like Harry Potter's vote on BJ, along with the rest of his play.

I have some concerns on ibashea's pursuit onto BJ, as there's a little bit of desperation sounding in their posts. However, it has got BJ posting.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:14 am

Post by TheCesspit »

BabyJesus wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote: your voting pattern is highly suspect
No, it isn't.
No content.

You see it's posts like that make me want to return my vote on BJ. Your voting pattern is poor, and there is a case to answer. Your dismissal of it as beneath you make you look unhelpful. Unhelpful players are scum, wether it says so in their role description or not.

My original vote on BabyJesus was about lack of content and vote hopping. This may well be standard play, but play I don't like. he's then go on to start posting and providing some info. While it's not the mostest helpfulish ever, Harry Potter's voting looks worse.

I'd say more pressure on BJ tomorrow is the correct play, while HP today is the lynch.

Your mileage may vary.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:07 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Baby Jesus accusation only holds water if Harry is scum. In fact, that sort of comment is setting up an argument for a later claim that mathcam (or anyone else deflecting) is scum as well.

Pretty happy with either BJ or Harry Potter as the lynch now, as it provides information on a fair few people's motives.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

BabyJesus wrote:
mathcam wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote: which is interesting, especially since BJ hadn't put up an even remotely decent defense yet...I also want to know why TheCesspit thinks Ibby sounds
desparate?
Yes I have.
Thanks goodness! If you've finally come up with a good defense, you should post it in the thread and not just keep it to yourself.

Cam
I just double checked my PM. It says I am pro-town.
Unvote: Harry Potter

Vote: BabyJesus

Ignoring MoS's comment (I'll come back to it later), this comment makes me sure BabyJesus is a lying liar scum.

Yes, I've voted between HP and BJ. Why, because I think both are scum, but can't work out which is the scummier. I think BJ is trying to throw his scum partner under the bus for a later attack.

I'll let MoS make his play on me tomorrow. He shoudl really realise by now I say stupid things that make him exclaim my stupidity time and time again...

Ibashea: Basically, I thought some of earlier posts on the BJ wagon were overly aggressive. Thus I felt you were being desperate. Actually, I was wrong, they've applied the right amount of pressure.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:17 am

Post by TheCesspit »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:this comment makes me sure BabyJesus is a lying liar scum.

Yes, I've voted between HP and BJ. Why, because I think both are scum, but can't work out which is the scummier. I think BJ is trying to throw his scum partner under the bus for a later attack.
I don't like the certitude of these statements.
I think isn't particularly certitude. It's my opinion of whats going on. Fates amenable to change.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:12 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:How's this for a theory? The office changer is scum with mathcam, and he switched mathcam to a new office to try and get him a better role, but now that office is no longer useful to him, so they are trying to move him to yet an even better office.

It is certainly true that some offices are one-shot uses. I wonder if you could triangulate who hasn't moved offices to narrow down the office mover?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:20 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

MrBuddyLee wrote:I'm thinking Ibby is scum. There's something about her attitude that's disconcerting. Vague threats without delivering on the specifics.

FOS: Cesspit
for helping scum narrow down the officer mover. I think it's more than likely that the office mover is protown.
You've no way of knowing that. I can't see any reason why the office mover is more or less likely to be scum. I personally would expect scum more likely to move people around and report info about the offices around to the scum group.

My comment is nothing that scum couldn't already work out themselves.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Coron wrote:Alright, we just went back to the: not a good reason stage.

Outing more masons than will confirm you masons=bad idea unless there is only one known mason alive.

I'm fine with his play.
I'm not. He could have stated 'I can talk to certain people at night'. This would have been the truth and not outing anyone.

He didn't. I don't like the way he played, and think he could have claimed smarter. It looked like a good lynch to me. It wasn't, but I wasn't alone.

Now, why are you questioning the play yesterday? Why not question it then, rather than today now it's over and it's easier to second guess? You've been quiet and called on it, I reckon, and trying to youself look good. For what end, I don't know.

I need to jog the grey cells, but wasn't there a long finger of suspicion over mathcam ealry on Day 2 as well?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

mathcam wrote:
Yaw, the mod, wrote:Names, alignments, and roles are all assigned randomly and independently.
Your stuck in a mindset that doesn't encompass the split role-motive theme of this game, and your role-blocker example exemplfies this. Everyone's been assigned a motive and a role
independently.
A scum role-blocker is just as likely as a scum cop, a scum doc, or a scum vanilla townie, and there's no "I don't think Yaw would do that" involved. They were assigned at
random.

Cam
This is so important and needs to be remembered as people keep losing focus on it. The scum could have all the power roles.

Coron looks to me to be trying to set up the lynch here, with his confessed on purpose missing yesterday (even if it was weight of numbers), means his top of my list today.

Vote: Coron
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:14 am

Post by TheCesspit »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
cam wrote:The point that made me sure that BJ was scum was this
I think mathcam is scum and cesspit's protecting him for whatever reason. Cam's smarter than to lynch BJ primarily on that claim. He's a highly logical player and that reasoning simply doesn't cut it.

unvote, vote: mathcam
Where am I protecting him? Mathcam made a very important point that I was going to make. Role is NOT tied to alignment. People are forgetting that.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:23 am

Post by TheCesspit »

MrBuddyLee wrote:I made the bluemonick case in my past few posts, but to get the full impact you need to go back and read the thread from the moment he entered the game.

Same with Max... read his posts and people's reactions to him and give your impressions. It's just... not right.

More in depth on Cesspit to come.
Goodie, I want to know what I've done so I can answer it to your satisfaction. I suspect I know what it'll revolve around.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:29 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Vote: Pooky

Nothing contributed for two weeks, and has just slid by so far. Just to examine yet another person here. And hasn't LoudMouthLee joined this game and not said anything yet either?

Ibasea/MBL/MoS make my head hurt as i can't work out the truth in there, but I'm getting to be sure that the scum are lurking and gliding by.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”