WoT Mafia, GAME OVER

Was this an enjoyable game?

Yes
30%
No
15%
Maybe
5%
I haven't read the damn game yet, but I need to vote in any polls that come along.
50%

Total votes: 20

the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed May 17, 2006 6:39 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Yamahako, there's some inconsistency in the books but it's at least arguable that the Three Oaths don't apply to killing darkfriends. More telling is that the Black Ajah wouldn't have killed one of their own. Also, Sammael wasn't the only one to have Darkhounds, IIRC; there was quite a large pack floating around in either Crossroads of Twilight or Knife of Dreams.

However, if the Black Ajah
didn't
kill off one of their own, and Shamrock died by some other agency, who did the Black Ajah kill? A cult doesn't make a huge amount of sense since the only people who can become Black Ajah are, by definition, Aes Sedai, and we don't have a whole game full of those.

In conclusion,
Vote: Karn1.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Wed May 17, 2006 12:55 pm

I'm not sure what you're driving at, Yamahako. The Black Ajah would have known that
Shamrock
was one of them and therefore not killed him. Unless you're implying that the Black Ajah aren't a unified group in this game, but a several of individual bad-guy Aes Sedai?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu May 18, 2006 7:22 am

Lots of good stuff here. It looks a lot like four or five people in particular are scum, which is a huge number to be this sticky-out this early, but better to reserve judgment until everyone has checked in. But one thing is clear: Karn is scum. Also, probably, Mariyta is scum, and the Flaywagon is scum-ridden (which does not rule out the possibility that Mr. Flay is himself scum).
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:21 pm

geez, tss, just jump in and start swinging eh?
Am I worrying you?
Mariyta wrote:
First, why is Karn scum?
Second, I can most positively say, I am not scum.
And how do you take the Tamuz poetry?
[Karn wrote:]
Because I didn't bandwagon.
Nice touch there, Karn, putting words of a crap reason into my mouth. If you were hoping to link accusations against you with stupid reasons, a notion worthy of a nobler cause. Unfortunately, you are too obviously scum for it to work. Armlx already picked up on your third scumtell or so.

The people discussing the nature of
a role they state the belief is a cop
are also noted. Maybe Tamuz has a post restriction. Maybe he has a guilty result. Maybe he's trying to be clever. Maybe he's pulling a pj.

And if he is a cop, there's no hurry to lynch Flay. Future nights will give him a sense of his role anyway. Meanwhile we can see who charges off against him and who rushes to his defense and so forth.

Albert the Great is pinging my scumdar for other reasons, which lead to some interesting speculations regarding Channel Delibird, but time will tell.

Yet to post:
2. Axelrod
5. XGreyjoyX
7. Max
9. LoudmouthLee
10. Coron
22. Illumina

Once everybody has logged their opinions, there will be a better sense of interactions, but I'm liking the sense I'm already getting. Right now I think my candidate for scum is better than Mr. Flay. Vote stands.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Fri May 19, 2006 11:24 am

Is that so, Karn?
I would probably vote Mr. Flay at this point but I'm pretty sure that would be the 12th vote and I really don't like a bandwagon up to 11 votes before the bandwagonee has at least posted to defend themselves.
Since you say you had missed the fact that the bandwagon was based on an assumed cop result, perhaps you'd care to explain why you would "probably vote Mr. Flay at this point"? And that doesn't even address all the other giveaways in your posts. Squirm, scum.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Sat May 20, 2006 3:01 pm

Mariyta wrote:So definately not a cop... watcher? Or fellow scum?
This post is most definitely noted.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Thu May 25, 2006 3:47 pm

Everyone should read the history and state their specific reasons for offing him before placing a vote. Or unvoting him, for that matter.
Here are my reasons for not unvoting, in no particular order.

1. Nynaeve is not especially super-coppy, though I will concede she can Listen to the Wind.
2. Karn has played exceedingly scummily all game, leaking tells from his very first post.
3. He has conveniently cleared Mariyta, who is next on my scum list.
4. That is a HELLA powerful role, probably game-breaking.
5. Yamahako has essentially counterclaimed, by asserting that he has role proof that Karn is lying.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Fri May 26, 2006 8:46 am

Because Karn's scum buddies figured if they all jumped at once it would be too obvious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”