Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Already 5 pages, and quite some interesting stuff happening already.
vote Springlullaby

Miller or not, her entrance was rather peculiar
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 am

Still wondering about BL claiming miller in the very first of her posts, and now the whole 'look how town I am'/fullclaim nonsense
@BL, have you been miller before, and did you claim rightaway then as well?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Bogre should be watched suspiciously.

Original Roll String: 1d25 (STATIC)
1 25-Sided Dice: (12) = 12

wtf are you rolling a dice for after 7 pages of discussion already?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm

I really don't get why people are voting themselves. First ABR, who luckily quickly unvoted, and now Ludi.
Vote: Ludi
, I really hate it when people start voting for themselves.
And I still don't like MoS going random again, after we already had a semi-lynch.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am

Darox wrote:

WeyounsLastClone wrote:I really don't get why people are voting themselves. First ABR, who luckily quickly unvoted, and now Ludi.
Vote: Ludi
, I really hate it when people start voting for themselves.
And I still don't like MoS going random again, after we already had a semi-lynch.
You do realize why he is voting himself, right?

Yes, because he wants to battle Mastin (exact details of why he and Mastin have a grudge I'm not sure about though). And no, that's still not a good reason to vote for yourself.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 am

Internet Stranger wrote:Like I said, Bogre is just blowing smoke. Reck just posted something that isnt much better. Whats the point on going on a random tangent? Is it for the GLORYYY? Is it just a hipster style of sense just begging to be different and stand out from the crowd?

Again, Ludi WANTS to be in the pit. He isnt ashamed about wanting the glory of getting rid of palisades. Everyone pretty much recognizes Palisades as scum, and while I agree that trying to find a second scum is the optimal choice, who says that Ludi isnt trying to play executioner as a way to hide? If Ludi jumps in enough times as scum, he would essentially be hiding anyways since its a fresh vote count to get the other combatant in the pit with him.

That being the case, what is there to be gained by Bogre shooting off at something else or Reck trying to be a hero? The game is over here, Ludi vs Palisades. You arent going to catch any scum with this inane bullshit. Looking at this game, people being initially picked to be in the pit is the key. But yet, if Ludi is getting on the megahorn and shouting "pick me! pick! me!" he is essentially taking out half of our scumhunting ability. If they want to try to outshout him, fine, so be it. Just dont complain when it doesnt work.

Your best bet is to let them claw at each other and catch scum during tomorrow's hunt.

Unvote. Vote: Internet Stranger.

Why would Ludi vs. Palisade already be a given? We were heading for Cooldog vs. Fate early on, with already 8 votes on Cooldog, but nothing happened there. People should vote Ludi if they think he's scum and not because it's cool to see him fight Mastin/Palisade. I don't see any reason, if you're town, to vote for yourself; that's why I was voting Ludi, and I hope the other people voting him are doing so because they think Ludi is scum rather than to have an interesting fight.
I don't like the way you say their's no way to prevent the outcome of the day, and seems like you're voting Ludi for the wrong reason.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 am

Wow, must have done something bad if two cops investigate me night one. Anyway, thanks Toogeloo for making it through! Also, nice mechanics, too bad I wasn't in the game for longer :-)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”