Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #133 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Coron »

perhaps I ought to be reading this game.
I'll start a reread and get back yo you.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Coron »

So, basically because of a stupid Fritzer and a not-so-smart early cop claim, we have almost nothing to go off of, other than maybe a cop result and a tiny bit of voting paterns. I almost might as well random vote.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Coron »

Second kill from fritzer wasn't bad. first was.

Secondly, outing a cop day 1 with unconfirmed sanity before any discussion which could be used as incriminating evidence later? Silly, stupid, and outragous.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Coron »

Vote: Hezlucky
!!!!!!!!!

He's scum guys, let's do this.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Coron »

He is scum, trust me on this one.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Coron »

Then look for yourself Three Word Name. Look at what he's said the whole time. I ain't gonna hand it to you on a silver platter, think for yourself.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Coron »

because you don't want to have to spend the time to actually look at the game or what?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Coron »

Wtf, I'd expect it from someone who's never played with me before, but pbug I know you have.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by Coron »

mathcam- there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:52 am

Post by Coron »

HezLucky wrote:I have something better.

Thank you Coron, you have found bandwagoning scum.

Unvote, Vote: WellofLostGnomes
Nice try scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Coron »

Holy crap? more conservatively?

I didn't realize this was conservative, my bad.

You're full of BS PBuG GTFO my vote.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Coron »

Sotty7 wrote:
WellofLostGnomes wrote:@Town: Sure, a bandwagon smells good right about now. I tend to get a trusting vibe from Coron. so I'll
Vote: Hezlucky
Trusting? Coron has done nothing to earn my trust at the moment. I've looked back over Hez's post and nothing stands out as overly scummy to me. The only thing is that I don't totally agree with his vote on HairyCarey it seemed a bit off a stretch to me. So I must be missing something....right Coron?
quit looking big, look small, look at how he's posting look at the types of things he's posting. I personall for this like to use the help of mr. view all posts by.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote:mathcam- there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting.
If that's the case, what exactly did you not want to hand to us on a silver platter? Also, "I am scum"??? A little Freudian slip, perhaps?

Vote: Coron.
He's been deliberately misleading today, and the possible Freudian slip puts him over the top.

Cam
I say stuff like that all the time, though I don't think I've done it once as scum. "fruedian slips" aren't really a big tell for me.

I am not deliberately misleading today, and misleading of today done by me is purely on acident, but I don't think I am.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Post by Coron »

If you look he said esentially nothing in his 3 posts on day one(I admit I said litterally nothing on day one *shrug* mine was unintentional). He had his vote on pooky who was admittedly scum, that just says "vote: pooky" not any feeling about it, unless you can get something from a [ right after the end bold, but I think he just messed up the tags. Could easily have been going with the flow in lynching his partner.

Later he ignores sanities, which are VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO IGNORE though admits to ignoring sanities, still. He then fishes for the cop's result and FoSes the cop that caught us scum yesterday, I tend to save those gambity things for later, but I wouldn't lynch him without at least some incriminating info. Then he votes for Hairy Carey for stupid stuff, just because something can be considered wifom doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered at all.

All his trite statements throughout. and now this I don't "get it" thing.

I'm a bit confused on that bit.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:44 am

Post by Coron »

unvote
for now tho it seems to me hez has a least 1 proved ability.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:13 am

Post by Coron »

Unless of course someone else wants to counterclaim the vote manipluation.

I however suggest you get the votes off me. K thnx.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote: I am not deliberately misleading today, and misleading of today done by me is purely on acident, but I don't think I am.
This "derivative of IS" playstyle is becoming a very common, and it hurts the town.
sometimes, the think about IS that hurt town more than anything was his bandwagoning. So huh, I do my best not to do that.
mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote:"fruedian slips" aren't really a big tell for me.
Lol. This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. First of all, no one know what their tells are, so it's pretty ridiculous for you to claim that you know for a fact that
unconscious slips of the mind
don't affect you. Second of all, even if you
did
know your own tells, do you really think anyone would be so naive as to take your word for it when you dismissed one of them? i.e. "Oh yeah, I found almost airtight proof against Coron, but he says that it's not a tell of his, so I had to conclude he was innocent." :roll:
I know it's not a big tell for me, because out of I think 3 times I've been called on it, including this one every time I've been protown. I mean, maybe all 3 are just flukes... 1/1000000 chances or whatever, but I find it more likely that it's a mistype rather than anything else. I'm just saying that to my knowlege what you call "fruedian slips" on my part are, it seems from current data, more likely to happen to me as town.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:10 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote:mathcam- there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting.
Not to mention this isn't really a true fruedian slip, sure there is an "I AM SCUM" in there, but if you read it in context it says "there is no one thing that I can quote for you that says that I am scum."

Depending on how you interpret this, it could mean I couldn't possibly be scum(as I could be able to quote my role pm if I was) or I wouldn't be suspicious of my self based on any 1 big thing I already said(because I can't really quote my role pm because it's against the rules).

Either way.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Coron »

That would be a bad idea. Esp without at least asking for claim.

Aparently you are a bad judge of my scumminess of scum yourself, same goes for anyone else voting me.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Coron »

XGreyjoyX wrote:
3)Fishing for a cops result, the "cop" had already claimed, how does it hurt him at all to share his results from that night,I could see this argument if the cop had not come forward but they already had.
how many people can doctors protect again? Can he add one per night to the list of people he's protecting? I forget... because confirmeds will be first on the list to kill, and docs can't protect everyone, cops revealing innocent results before they are useful is bad[/quote]
XGreyjoyX wrote:5)His Voting HairyCarey for "Stupid" stuff, right and you voting for him with the reason "He's scum guys lets do it!" is any diffrent How?
I didn't try to cite stuff that shouldn't be cited to back it up.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by Coron »

alright at this point I feel it is in town's best intrest for me to claim.

I'm a 1-shot mass roleblocker. I block EVERYONE'S choice once night, this means you too scum.

So the deal is we lynch someone who is not me today, come back tomorrow and if night choices go thru you lynch me, otherwise we lynch another person who is not me.

Deal?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Coron »

so I need a raise of hands, who wants me to use it tonight, who wants me to save it?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by Coron »

I did it because a couple of people suggested it, Iba was the first I believe.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by Coron »

I'd prettymuch have to be a dumbass to claim this if I didn't actually have the ability.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Coron »

HezLucky wrote:Yes, surprise us please Coron.

Do it tonight if you wish, but it's up to you.
are you gonna unvote me or what?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #241 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Coron »

Thnx.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:If you think he's bluffing, I think the best play is to lynch him today. I'm suspicious of him for other reasons, and now he's come up with a role-claim which is just as likely to come from scum as it is from a townie.
it's only real possible use for scum is a safe claim. This is total and utter BS, I mean I've see this role only a couple times in chat games even but every time I saw it it's been under a townie's control, so I call BS on this.
mathcam wrote:Whether or not he can prove this ability is rather irrelevant to me. While this is certainly an exaggeration, it's as if he claimed "Check this out, I'm a vig with the ability to make my kills look like they came from the mafia" and we're all "Ooooo, he's right...there
was
a mafia-looking kill last night." :)
yeah still BS.
mathcam wrote:On top of this, if Coron is a townie, then we're losing a relatively unhelpful role by lynching him...
How big of a loss is a no lynch to town? That in addition to my townie voting power is essentially the cost of lynching me
mathcam wrote:if we continue to investigate around and find someone else to lynch today, we're likely to out a power role we don't want outed.
this is the risk you run lynching people, again I'd rather out a power role than lynch a reasonably powerful protown role. thanks.
mathcam wrote:In short, I'm happy with my vote on Coron.

Cam
In short, I'm not happy with your vote on Coron.

Coron
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Coron »

Oh and in chat games it was called a night skipper/time controller or something like that not mass blocker, I suppose there is a difference, but a fairly minor one.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:09 am

Post by Coron »

Oh and a note: you also lose the lynch you lynched me with, so it's like no lynching *TWICE* and losing my voting power. My bad.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Coron »

XGreyjoyX wrote:Coron:
1)Once agian you attack the messenger, not the message (You call what he says BS, you do not give any counter argument or so on)
did you read what I said?
XGreyjoyX wrote:2)Just because a role i normally belongs to one side or another does not mean its only used for that side (ie doctor)
did you read what he said?
XGreyjoyX wrote:2-b)When you claimed you said you were a One shot Mass role blocker, you said as proof you would use it that night.You then tried to get out of that "deadl" (though to be fair ibaesha did first suggest that)
and iirc several other people then backed her up, or at least now are backing her up (and if my memory serves before the point I brought it up had already).
XGreyjoyX wrote:3)When you claimed you said you were a Onshot Mass Role Blocker, Now you say you are also a vote stealer as well? A couple of points are raised here.
now I'm wondering if you're even reading the game
XGreyjoyX wrote:4) Why did you ask how big a loss would No Lynch be to the town? From what I can see No one has put forward the idea of a no lynch
again did you read what I said, everything mention in this post I have already covered. Although the extra no lynch is caused by the fact that I can speed through I night like esentially giving us another day, which you would be in effect "no lynching" through by lynching me.
XGreyjoyX wrote:All of the above makes me VERY happy with my vote on Coron.
all the above make me wonder if you're reading this game.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #262 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Coron »

Allow to to quote the two times I said BS in defending myself
Coron wrote:
mathcam wrote:If you think he's bluffing, I think the best play is to lynch him today. I'm suspicious of him for other reasons, and now he's come up with a role-claim which is just as likely to come from scum as it is from a townie.
it's only real possible use for scum is a safe claim. This is total and utter BS, I mean I've see this role only a couple times in chat games even but every time I saw it it's been under a townie's control, so I call BS on this.
if you read this it doesn't *just* say bs it also gives reasons why it's bs
Coron wrote:
mathcam wrote:Whether or not he can prove this ability is rather irrelevant to me. While this is certainly an exaggeration, it's as if he claimed "Check this out, I'm a vig with the ability to make my kills look like they came from the mafia" and we're all "Ooooo, he's right...there
was
a mafia-looking kill last night." :)
yeah still BS.
basically this second part was a continuation of the first so I didn't feel a need to adress any of the points again

also if you can read up a tiny bit, he says and I quote "he's come up with a role-claim which is just as likely to come from scum as it is from a townie" I'd have to be hell of dumb to do it as scum or town without the ability and as scum with that ability... well as I said it don't make sense for an ability to help them and in my experience it's a protown ability as I stated. I didn't say if I had the ability I couldn't be scum. I'm just saying it's much much much less likely.

Point 3 has been adressed by you

Point 4 I have clarified.

You good now?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:21 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote: Explain to me why it would be "hell of dumb" to claim your role as scum.
once again you mislabel my position, if you read what I say, I say that I would have to be hell of dumb to claim this ability
if I don't have it
independant of whether or not I am town.
mathcam wrote:You establish yourself as someone who's playing to help the town, and it doesn't actually help the town very much at all! It's a no-lose situation for mafia to claim and use this role if they indeed have it.
You ignore my main point of content here, sure it helps mafia confirm a role for themselves, but I'd like you to point out at least 5 spots on this site where scum had a role that, other than partially confirming them was bad for them. Thanks.

Also I disagree that it doesn't help the town, it helps the town about as much as no lynch hurts it, which in my opinion is a pretty frickin large chunk.

For my final point of content, IT IS NOT NO LOSE SITUATION FOR THE MAFIA. They lose any nightkills that might happen which is a big loss.

So yeah, next time bring a more informed decision.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:24 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:Your only "reason" why it's "B.S." is based on a statement that only you can verify! Give me games in print on the site that I can go check, and that's one thing -- bu you expect us to take your word for arguments that you're using to defend yourself?
1) it's not my only reason, not even the reason I stated first.
2) I'm pretty sure there were other people in these games so "only I" can verify is wrong, but that's just being picky I admit.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:43 pm

Post by Coron »

I think you're on crack.

Well not litterally on crack, but still.

Aparently you don't realize what my role does.

IT IS MASS ROLE BLOCKER IT BLOCKS SCUM AS WELL AS TOWN

IF I BLOCK EVERYONE THAT MEANS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN JUST NO LYNCH THE NEXT DAY IF YOU WANT, I DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS ANY WAY HELPS SCUM, IT GIVES THE TOWN MORE OPTIONS.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure I've outlined how you're full of shit. Let's get on with the no voting for me. k?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Coron »

No, Cam, I explain why it doesn't make sense for scum to have that ability, very different.

If I did say that please quote it for me and bold the important parts, so I can correct that which you are misunderstanding or that which I mistyped.

Though I suppose it is still possible I'd be scum with this ability, and I suppose at some point someone *might* want to check into that, but until someone at leasts claims fairly solid role related info on me it would be safe to assume I'm a worse lynch than your average townie.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Coron »

three word name wrote:WoLG: you are forgetting 1shot roles for the town. there are probably more 1shot pro town roles then 1 shot mafia roles.
So far we have 1 dead scum 1 shot and one claimed protown 1 shot. This assumption is unbased.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #275 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Coron »

He claimed "he turned out to be one shot", not explicitly in his role he was one shot.

Cam, would it hurt the town for you to say why you were one shot?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #278 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:45 am

Post by Coron »

As I've pointed out before, out of the 4 protown dead, not 1 is one shot, and we're not even certain if the 1 shot roles are blocked they use the shot...

As I understand mathcam wasn't a true one shot but rather "turned out" to be one shot. This leaves it with me, the only claimed or dead protown one shot. Let's see, am I gonna have a problem if I block myself? I'm sorry, but I think think I will.

As far as I can tell there is at least if not more basis for the scum having a large number of one shot roles than town.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #280 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Coron »

WellofLostGnomes wrote:
Coron wrote:As I've pointed out before, out of the 4 protown dead, not 1 is one shot, and we're not even certain if the 1 shot roles are blocked they use the shot...

As I understand mathcam wasn't a true one shot but rather "turned out" to be one shot. This leaves it with me, the only claimed or dead protown one shot. Let's see, am I gonna have a problem if I block myself? I'm sorry, but I think think I will.

As far as I can tell there is at least if not more basis for the scum having a large number of one shot roles than town.
Is this asking for more 1 shots to come out? [/sarcasm] I'm just pointing out that there *may*, if not most probably *are*, more 1 shot abilities out there.
Duh, the question wasn't at all about that though, it was more about the projected ratio of scum to town shotted abilities, which I contend with this game's current info on the dead is at least as likely for scum as town(though I admit there is no law of small numbers).

and my blocking might not even consume other people's one shot abilities, I'm not sure.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by Coron »

oh, yeah I guess I was kind of ambigious there, my bad mathcam, but I didn't mean it like that so I guess we're on the same page in terms of that now.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #289 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:53 am

Post by Coron »

Lloyd wrote:
Coron,

When you use your mass block, what happens if someone else roleblocks you?

Are you both blocked?

If not...Are blocks time sensitive, with the earlier block receiving higher priority?
Heck if I know, but personally I think my role would resolve first. *shrugs*
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #304 (isolation #41) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:00 pm

Post by Coron »

ibaesha wrote:
mathcam jumps on this quote from Coron "there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting." calling it a freudian slip

Okay this is v. weird because I read that completely different. And Coron doesn't defend it how I read it so... a point against Coron.

How I read that was: There is no one thing that says "I am scum." that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting. (With the I am scum part referring to Hez)

Punctuation helps. Yet, Coron didn't defend it this way.
Dizzam, Iba is smart, come to think of it that's probably what I meant to put. You're better at figuring out what I'm saying than I am...
ibaesha wrote:Unvotes in 194 because hez has an ability? Hmm...Maybe I was premature in believing Coron wasn't scum. (Essentially people who are adamant about other people being scum, then unvote when pressure starts to build on them are suspicious)
pressure was essentially gone at that point.

Your posts do bring up some very valid point which I will have to contemplate however.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #327 (isolation #42) » Mon May 08, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Coron »

Bad move.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #341 (isolation #43) » Thu May 11, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Coron »

vote: xGJx
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #344 (isolation #44) » Fri May 12, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Coron »

Math- above all else I'd rather lynch scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #351 (isolation #45) » Mon May 15, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by Coron »

Mariyta wrote:Anyway, here's what I got so far (please correct me if I'm wrong. It was a lot to read and I may have missed a thing or 2).

Coron: Fishy as all get out. I've never played in a game with a mass roleblocker, so I don't really know much about it, but he just seems like he could easily be lying, or working for scum.
apparently you missed the part where I was clearly protown.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #354 (isolation #46) » Tue May 16, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by Coron »

Mariyta wrote:
Coron wrote:apparently you missed the part where I was clearly protown.
Apparently. Could you show me where that is exactly? :)
My claim.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #355 (isolation #47) » Tue May 16, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by Coron »

and subsequent showing of how I am clearly protown. I should have mentioned that.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #357 (isolation #48) » Tue May 16, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by Coron »

Ahem, allow me to reiterate.

If we simplify things we get 4 basic scenerios:

First: the truth, I am protown and have the 1 shot roleblocker thing: plausable

Second: I am town without the one shot roleblocker thing: I must be stoned, I'm lying to town and going to get myself lynched.

Third: I am scum with 1 shot roleblocker thing: why the crap do I have an ability that is like 99.9% likely to help town? This seems nonsensical.

Fourth: I am scum without 1 shor robleblocker thing: I must be stoned, I'm going to get myself lynched when they realize I don't have the ability.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #359 (isolation #49) » Wed May 17, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Coron »

Mariyta wrote:You could be stoned, for all I know. :P
I may act like it sometimes but I garuntee you I am not.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #374 (isolation #50) » Thu May 18, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Coron »

Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #379 (isolation #51) » Thu May 18, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by Coron »

what WoLG said was the meaning of my last post...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #388 (isolation #52) » Sun May 21, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Coron »

xGJx might want to claim yo.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #411 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by Coron »

FTW means For the Win, but actually, I think in this case he means WTF backwards.

Yes, I did use my ability last night, why there were kills is beyond me.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #421 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Coron »

HezLucky wrote:I'm back.

Speak Coron.
hi
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #427 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:54 pm

Post by Coron »

Yeah.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #441 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Coron »

All the FoSes on no vote on GJ might be something if he turned out to be scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #445 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:54 pm

Post by Coron »

vote: WOLG
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #447 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Post by Coron »

...wtf?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #454 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Coron »

Players: can we get some votes on WOLG
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #457 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Coron »

VC:
Votes on WOLG: not enough
Votes on other people: not important.

That is all important info.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #459 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by Coron »

I'm not.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Coron »

Let's just lynch him and save the mod the trouble.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:29 am

Post by Coron »

There are only 2 votes on you so far.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #468 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:41 am

Post by Coron »

fine, don't forget WOLG or replacement for lynch tomorrow
unvote vote: moo
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #476 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by Coron »

lynch-1
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #478 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by Coron »

/lynch
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #483 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Coron »

I think that's lynch.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #487 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Coron »

I know armlx has been around, why we don't have a lynch scene is beyond me.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #489 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:41 am

Post by Coron »

can we get a
prod on the mod

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”