Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Killjoy »

Did Nikanor claim yet? I will if he didn't. I have a pretty cool new ability.

And aren't all the Black Lanterns dead Blackberry? I haven't really been reading cause of classes, very little computer time, and this thread is 130 pages long so ya. Summary would be very nice and appreciative.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Killjoy »

Is this a sequel game? If the mod did flavor bits at the end for that game i could see you being right for the sequel to this game. Other than that I don't think it would be possible.

I am Hawk of the team Hawk and Dove. My normal ability is bulletproof and my white lantern ability is a day 1-shot Lie Detector. Who should I use it own?

Blackberry, you claimed cop right? I am going to follow your lead until I get my barrings straight and properly think x_x so much info

Edit: I don't like Kast's post. It looks pretentious <_<

Merrrrr @ this game
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Killjoy »

I think that's how it works. I would rather use it on one of your innocents to see if your cop ability is being redirected but thats up to you

And I'll post you my picture to prove to you that I'm not mafia or cult

Kast, Vezokarka

Please state the following

"I am not aligned with the mafia"

Toastytoast and Tanslas please state

"I am not aligned with the mafia"

Prefer everyone to say that line so we can have the option to lie detect everyone

Is this a sequel? I'm not familiar with comics but I loved the green lantern movie (Ryan reynolds <3 dont judge)
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Killjoy »

Pm. Eveyting is done by pm system

Kast say the line pplease

Who is your strongest mafia read?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Killjoy »

Typing fail

Meant everything and please

And I am Hawk in that chart
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Killjoy »

1 post and 1 sentence says my pm

Not really that useful since I can only get 1 post :/
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Killjoy »

Everyone say the sentence

I am not aligned with the mafia.

I am not aligned with the mafia.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Killjoy »

White rings released

Paraphrasing so I don't get modkill

White rings released, one of them has found me. I can now access my white lantern ability.

Why aren't you guys stating the sentence? Making me feel uneasy about you two
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Killjoy »

And I got this cool ass picture with the rings released message

Edit: true @ godfather inv immune Power, didn't think of that

I am placing my money on Kast being the godfather the. Vezok has a power already and Kast is 1 of the three vanillalized on night 2 or whenever which is suspicious

So if I get a true result from Tans claim that means Kast has to be lieing

Edit234: lol blackberry

Ok. Everyone say

I am aligned with the town.

I am aligned with the town.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Killjoy »

Going out to eat. I won't have Internet until tomorrow (have to do this from school library computer) so blackberry make everyone say that statement !!

Gnight guys
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3397 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 3363, tanstalas wrote:

I am aligned with town.

Sending in lie detector on this part of this post.

I get a results that say

This statement is true

This statement is false

I don't know whether this statement is true or false

If I get the result that Tans's statement is true I am voting Kast as he is probably lying about his vanillalization so he wouldn't have to post more results

His 3362 is horrible and I dont like how he is planning our course of action when he is very suspicious. Blackberry, thoughts on Vezok? I feel like he is mafia but I cant think :/

Meerrrrrrrrrr :(
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3402 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Killjoy »

Super tired. Skimmed Kast's post but he looks like a flailer.

I'll respond in full when I've had a nap. Can't make promises though. :/ my Internet access is shitty too which means can't readily access this thread

Kast, you just said lynch me to verify Tans. Why can't I do that to verify whether or not Vezok is mafia by you flipping?

Also, mod hasn't responded so I'm waiting

What part of my claim doesn't make sense? Nikanor was playing like a crack head o.O
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Killjoy »

Still no result. Mod, come back please.

Kast, I think you said it, but there are very likely 2 mafia left because someone said that 1 has to kill, and the other has to vanillalize. You are most likely the Vanillalizer with Vezok who submitted the kill on muffinman. He flipped a joat, probably meaning he didn't block you because he had a 1-shot roleblock so that would allow you to submit the vanillalize on Toasty.

If anything your flip should confirm Vezok as town or scum. If you flip town, then Vezok is scum. If you flip scum, that throws everything into the air, but there is the possibility of Vezok being town.

You keep referring everyone to your claims and crumbs, when it is just as possible that you can fake those claims and crumbs as scum. One of you and Tans is lieing about being vanillafied. We are going to find out today when the mod comes back. If there is a redirector it has to be Hiplop and he should claim who he redirected the innocent on for Kast or Vezok.

I can't think straight when I am rushed to type things on these library computers. And no I am not dumb. That is very offensive and I expect an apology.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3405 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Killjoy »

The mod returned a "statement is true" pm when Tans claimed I am aligned with town.

VOTE: Kast lieing scum caught

Toasty, Vezok could be lieing about his block on Kast n2 to let Kast shoot someone. Kast is probably pushing for a Vezok lynch as a form of trying to gain town cred not only from the lynch, but also because Vezok will flip delayer and Kast is probably going to pull the why would he lie/ I am a tracker speech.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Killjoy »

Edit: because Kast knows that Vezok will flip scum

Needed to make that clear. I'll be aroun for another hour or so, so please ask questions between now and then if you want an immediate response.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Ok. I am using a friend's computer, but I don't like Kast trying to guide everything. It is just like Andrius's play who flipped mafia.

Also, I am not by PoE the Vanillalizer as I was fucking blocked last night and there was a vanillification. Investigating you, if Vezok doesn't flip gf makes you the probable gf because of your lieing, trying to drown out balckerey and mine's posts with your massive amounts if SPeCULATIVE theory, and you are most likely the one lieing about being vanillafied.

Hiplop,

How could you get confused about receiving a ring when it just said make sure you can see your ability? We received a brand new picture and everything. You also claim daycop? And bodyguard? With two cops and 4 roleblockers?

And you are using flavor in the flip to say you are confirmed town? What is your opinion if cult is alive or not alive?

What will your daycop results say? Like a mafia cop or a cult cop or gunsmith or ?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Edit: 3 cops with Os as a cop
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3452 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Killjoy »

You don't even know what type of cop you are? Um... That is suspicious.

And I don't have a copy of th pm, just going off what others said about it. Sorry If there is confusion :p

Without looking at Kast's plans for assume Vezok flips who do you want to investigate? Blackberry?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Killjoy »

I know I know but the game is just too much to handle and I am probably going to replace out cause I am getting lost in the 130 pages and your walls of useless speculation.

What discrepancy between my and Nikanor's claim?
What? Where did I say that? I was told by the mod and looked it up on the wiki that gf are immune to any investigation including my lie detection. I see your point about Tans, he is playing like town tho. You are not.
I concede your point about you not being the vanillizer if Vezok is town. You can still be mafia gf though and you likely are given the game
I think you are scum independent of Vezok
NAR says that blocks go before miscellaneous so that point about me being vanillizer is completely wrong
Andy was making a lot of plans and night action guides that people followed and guess what, scum still were able to kill
I didn't kill muffin last night if I vandalized someone like you said. Nice slip right there. Just trying to paint me as scummy.

Edit: is that a shot at blackberry?
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3461 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Killjoy »

I did not receive my ring when Nikanor claimed to have received to receive the ring. Like all of his other claims, it was a gambit. Why are getting hung up on that one claim, when all of his others were just as idiotic? Why are you asking me to read the mind of the person I replaced?

And what you just posted as NAR confirms that I cannot possibly be the Vanillalizer. I'm going to vote for Vezok now and I am going to vote for you Kast after he flips because you by Process of elim are scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3464 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Killjoy »

Kast, I'm not the one being cornered. I'm not the lynch at the moment. How can I be flailing if I'm not at risk for a lynch?

Your "muffin was killed so he couldn't confirm me" is WIFOM.

I did ask the mod about godfather before I sent in my power on tans. He said that godfather would be immune to any and all investigation. I don't think that Tans is godfather because he claimed a power that is very detrimental to mafia and that is why he was vanillalized. I don't think that Tans is scum. You are arguing over my actions based on my personal scum reads which is dumb.

I am not scared to be investigated at all. Hiplop can investigate me, I find his claim extremely suspect but thats another discussion for another time.

You are makin assumptions out the ass and then using them as "proof" that I am wrong.

You said I had to be the Vanillalizer, you make the claim and assume that it acts as a roleblocker too, which is dumb considering how many have already flipped, and I state I can't be because I was roleblocked, you then go on to use your own assumption as evidence that I am lieing? You are acting hypocritical and need to die.

Delayer is not a blocking action. It is also in miscellaneous.

Mafia slip in that they dont remember what they previously said about someone because they are making up lies.

I will answer your bulletproof question later but I have to run now.

Vezok Kast scum team is a go.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Killjoy »

Ya. So Roshhanna dinner/after service involving me getting drunk hehe. See you guys hopefully sober later? If not this evening Tomorrow morning.

Nice back pedaling though with the NAR. Classy stuff.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3476 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Killjoy »

Quick phone post

Kast, you are acting as if all of your assumptions are correct. You are flailing and just making noise. Andy did not follow Kdub's plan because he targeted Ludi with a roleblock which was not part of the plan. Unless you are claiming you know he killed Kdub?

How is my understanding of NAR wrong? You act under all of these assumptions and then using those to try and discredit what I am saying.

Blackberry, Toasty is not mafia. He has confirms from others and it makes no sense to have 2 scum roleblockers. if you are using Poe then the scum team lies within Kast Vezok and Hiplop.

I am not scared of Hiplop because his result would turn up town unless he is mafia but I doubt it.

And Kast you are an illogical noise maker.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Killjoy »

In post 3489, Kast wrote:
KJ wrote:Andy did not follow Kdub's plan because he targeted Ludi with a roleblock which was not part of the plan.
So instead of
actually
following Kdub's plan, Andy just
claimed to
but actually followed Mr. Subliminal's plan. Your objection is irrelevant to the point and purely an attempt to distract/nitpick instead of responding. You can slice it however you want; your premise is still wrong. IN ADDITION TO THIS, Kdub's plan (and whether Andy followed it or not) has no relevance to LAST NIGHT'S events.

I don't understand the point you are trying to allude to with Andy not following Kdub's plan? He didn't follow it. I know that Andy's actions have no bearing on last night's actions. I realize that. What I said was Andy didn't follow a plan he actively supported (his or someone else's) and you are acting the same way Andy is with regards to the plan. You are tunneling the crap out of me because I am literally one of the last active townies Other than now Toasty and Blackberry (Blackberry please have common sense and don't follow Kast he is scum losing through his teeth trying to mislynch me).

Kast, your scumhunting like Blackberry said is full of wikitells and set up speculation that is confusing the town. You want town confusion. You are scum muddying the waters around you. Anyone actively listening to you is only hurting themselves.

Also to be clear, your attempted nitpicking means you did read my points but just decided to not answer or address them. Can we
assume
your attempt to confuse and distract from my points are admission that you have no valid response to them or would that be a "bad assumption that makes you wrong"?

Kast, I am not wrong about you being scum. You are nitpicking shown by your response above. I stopped listening to you or trying to address you because you are content with posting a crap ton amount trash, speculation filled with wikitells. I know this is hypocritical, but you are doing everything you are accusing me off (strawman, WIFOM). If you want to present your points succinctly instead of going them within a mound of babble, I will. I probably won't give you acceptable answers because you are scum tunneling me to death.

KJ wrote:Unless you are claiming you know he killed Kdub?
This doesn't make any sense. Under what "plan" are you claiming Andy killed Kdub? Did you read your mafia QT and mix-up Andy planning night actions for the mafia team as Andy planning night actions for town?

Additionally, if you have private info confirming/denying who Andy actually blocked on N3, that would be awesome. Even better, if you know for certain that Ludi was blocked instead of Kdub (which you're apparently claiming), then that would clear BB of being a recruit (if you were honest).

Are you serious right now? ANDY CLAIMED ROLEBLOCK ON LUDI. What are you even saying? I said that as a a slip of yours based on a previous comment, but you oh so "cleverly" flipped that back onto me like a traditional mafia. Whoever is saying that Blackberry or Toasty are not town need to seriously reevaluate their scumhunting skills as well.

Your accusation that I am mafia is absurd. Why would Nikanor claim a fucking cop guilty on arguably the strongest flipped scum role? Having a janitor on a nightly kill is immensely helpful especially since the roles can be used for fakeclaims later on in the game.

BB wrote:Number 1 scum-tell in my books: Using terms such as WIFOM, etc., etc.
And this is
your
pre-established theory? :P

nice fluff. You don't even try to hash out the extremely accurate observation by Blackberry and instead flip the same thing on him so you can avoid the question. BB, do you see why he is scum now?

Kast, I obviously don't have the amount of time you have to devote to this game. I am spending literally all of my time arguing with you about your absurd comments. I thought I votes Vezok but apparently not. Not that it matters since you are just going to say "oh she has suspicion of course scum will vote when called out on it!" of course you are then going to say this response is another wikitell and the merry go round just keeps spinning. :roll:

Ok. My understanding of NAR is wrong. How does me being the Vanillalizer make sense since I am pretty sure another role (I think it was Toasty, correct me if I am wrong) roleblocked me on the night all if the vanillalizing abilities victims happened. It doesn't make sense for their to be 3 people vanillalized on one night even with a motivator, and for there to only be one. I don't even know why I am still talking to you. You want me to die and are doing anything in your power to say that anything I do or say is scummy.

VOTE: Vezok gonna get remarks from Kast about this no doubt since me breathing is scummy. :roll:
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3498 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Killjoy »

I found scum you daft mother!
You and Vezok! I guarantee that you are scum. I dont know why I am arguing with you Kast. It is hard to convince scum that they are scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Also, I am V/LA for the weekend. As per my signature.

Kast ... You are annoying and making this game a drudge. Please die.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Also, waste of an investigation on a white lantern but I will let Hiplop decide whether he wants to sheep Kast scum or not.

Killjoy out.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Killjoy »

Since I just got lynched I am claiming. I was the last black lantern. Hiplop and last are confirmed scum. Oversoul outted them as a guide for me I guess. I want town to win. I have no reason to lie. Hiplop and Kast are the last remainig scum.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

Blackberry shut the fuck up If you want to win you will listen to me and kiss my queeny feet.

Hiplop for a fact is losing cause my hawk fakeclaim originally had bodyguard. He is probably the mafia killer because he was not blocked and that is the only logical reason.

Kast is lieing about his vanilla happenings because Tans is town. Also because he wants Vez lynched because he is the final wrench in mafia's plans. Seem reason I wanted Vez lynched. He could delay my recruit ability.

If town doesn't listen to me they deserve to lose. I'm not even fucking lieing. Town played like dumbasses ( I woulnt be lynched if it wasn't for the retarded speculation by Blackberry). Good job. You lynched me. Now fucking listen to me. I do not want Kast or his mafia buddy to win. Kast is annoying as shit and is blatantly obvious in what he was trying to do with Vezok. Hiplop for a fact is mafia. Kast almost assuredly is godfather due to your result on him.

Listen to me if you want to win and lynch fucking Kast and Hiplop next. Then give me gifts for being a benevolent queen in endgame.

Good bye town. Don't fuck this up.

With love,
Killjoy
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Killjoy »

Kill Hiplop and Kast. I don't care what order or what way but make sure you delay Kast if you kill Hiplop and vice versa.

Hiplop, stop playing stupid. My fakeclaim, my mod give fakeclaim was Bodyguard. Why the fuck would my fakeclaim be an actual role j. The god damn game. You are the only explanation for the kills and quite possibly the Vanilla. I am not a white lantern. You are not a white lantern. The white lanterns died with Muffin. You are a liar about your claim, Hiplop. Plain and simple. Kast is a liar about his vanillafied status, plain and simple.

Vezok is not mafia. Tans is not mafia. Toasty being vanillafied proves that he is not mafia. Seriously. Use your fucking heads instead of being warped by god damn speculation. I wanted to use that to my advantage but this is what I get for playing with fire.

If you lynch anyone other than Kast and Hiplop I will cease to talk to you all for sheer idiocy. I am literally giving you the scum team on a silver platter and you have the audacity to refuse my gift.

You have nothin to lose either. If I am wrong about 1 well, you still have another lynch to go for tomorrow. But I am not wrong. Don't let Kast weasel his way out of this one.

One thing I will say. Kast, you made me hate every minute of this game. I know it is your wincon, I can't hold that against you, but your play. God was it infuriating.

Blackberry, let people who know what they are doing work. Quite frankly the only person at the moment who I would consider knows what they are doing is Toasty. He refused to believe the b Lanterns were dead and he did not give into the sucking apparatus of speculation.

Final results?
Hiplop dead
Kast dead
Killjoy dead

Town wins. Plain and simple. You have the power to make it happen. So make it happen.

Hiplop, I'm not dead. I haven't been lynched. This is twilight. Andrius did it. Oversoul and Ludi did it. I am doing it. Get over it. I outted you and your scum buddy, now you are just trying to get the mod to come and kill me off quicker. Sucks but I really detest being mafia and when i replaced into a cult slot I was about ready to replace out.

Write me into the Book of Oa as the cult who had a heart.

I will get my lynches from the grave.

Town I hate mafia. Especially these two jokes.

Kill them. With extreme prejudice. You can thank me later.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

Do you have a brain?

Oversoul's role was Cult JOAT. Oversoul's fakeclaim was Aquaman. The fake ability was Tracker (even more reason that Kast is scum).

My role is this Hand person. I turned into Nekron when Ludi died. My fakeclaim was Hawk. My fake ability was Bodyguard (which is why you cant possibly be town).

Kast and Hiplop. Wrapped up like pigs Ina blanket.

Devour them.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3543 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Killjoy »

Part of the reason why Oversoul and Muffin voted him I guess?

I'm done trying to convince scum they are scum. I don't care what you have to say really. You are just treading water until town comes by to push you down and drown you for the win.

I have said what needs to be said. I have given the town the tools to win this game. It is up to them who they choose to follow.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Killjoy »

Hiplop you are just twisting my words like Kast and delving into set up speculation where there is no clear answer.

Toasty, stick with that lynch guide. It is good and will win you the game.

I was never culted. Yup. Three person cult. Everyone rage. It is what it is.

Don't listen to Hiplop's cop result. It will be a lie. Midday cop is probably the worst claim I have ever seen. Ever. Would have lynched you on that fact alone if I didn't need you to live to keep the WL are town gambit up.

Hiplop and Kast are not town. Don't let anything convince you otherwise.

Toast, I would have recruited you, you roleblocked me. :/
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Killjoy »

TOASTY! Don't make me recant my opinion of you.

Town plan to win:
Lynch Kast
Delay Hiplop
Investigate Hiplop

What does this accomplish?
Kast lynch clears Tans as not lieing about being vanilla
Delay Hiplop so no Mafia kill on Blackberry
Blackberry returns with a mafia, guilty, not innocent whatever his result is

Lynch Hiplop
Town wins

Bask in the glory of your benevolent cult leader

I don't want to be mean in case I alienate you, but seriously guys.

I am waiting to see Kast's face when he gets back. Or at least the mod's opinion on my actions.

Lynch Kast and Hiplop and profit.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 3547, hiplop wrote:exactly. No clear answer, so you have nothing.

Go away you goon. You have already outted yourself to any competent player.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Killjoy »

I don't know. I don't want to dig through the monstrous ass qt but I know he killed Mastin and day copped you at the same time. Os had a day cop ability which is why Hiplop is more likely lieing. :roll:

Blackberry, redeem your knightly privileges and follow my damn plan. It is a public decree.

Haha. Hiplop, if you were town you would want me to keep revealing information. Nice try stifling me.

Hiplop, I'm not fucking dead yet. Have I been lynched? Figuratively yes. Literally and by the mod's hand? No. It isn't my fault the mod is slow to action.

I have eNough witnesses. The damage has been done. Your goose is cooked and will provide wonderfully for a succulent meal for my queen court.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3556 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Similar but not ideal, Toasty.

Burn my words into your minds, steel your hearts against the malice of Kast and Hiplop, embrace my royal rule. Prosper.

Townies, I am your Queen Elizabeth at Tilbury.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Killjoy »

I sentence you to debtors jail. Townies, make it happen.

Hiplop, I am pushing for a Kast lynch before yours at which point it won't be mylo. Misrepresent me a little harder?

I'm not mafia, Blackberry. I don't have killing abilities.

It looks like you all are drifting out of my beautiful kingdom of logicalland.

Lynch Kast, aim every single one of your power roles at Hiplop, lynch him, and then live happily ever after.

Hiplop tries to defy my court and it's rule. Off with his fucking head. Heed no attention towards his fake cop ability either.

Oh joy. Kast is here.

I fear my residence among my own kingdom will be shortened. Do me proud!
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Kast, I'm not the moderator. I gave up trying to play speculation game, I outted you and your body. Give it a rest. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”