Verbose Mafia 2 - Post or Perish (Game Over)

Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Tamuuz's totally awesome pink razor finally dies on her cutting her off from the world. The world... everyone she knows, and all those that love her

"Gawd, you think for once, just ONCE there could be a phone that wouldn't die until I do! Hmph."

Tamuz looks around from the doorway in which she was standing. None of these so called men were suiting of her, especially the crazed ones acting like children with alchohol and the run of their parent's house.

"Well, Daddy always said that knowledge is the best weapon, and with all this speak of death, I'm unsure I want to mix with such immature and criminal minds."

With another hoity utterance Tamuz locates a spare chair near the center of the room, although not in the focal point of the room. She sits in the chair with a dry cosmopolitan that she acquired and sits, and listen. Siddhartha would be proud!
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Tamuz gasps silently to herself

Oh my god! I can't believe any of this. First our esteemed host allows us to become enebriated, which is fine and all, despite the immaturity drunken men show, but here we are on a plane. And with more liqour! Have neither Grey, nor Green ever flown on planes drunk? I can assure you that all our puke bags will be used despite the strong constitutions of some of the masked men here.
*Tamuz steps off of her shoebox and folds back into her own thoughts.*
And the nerve of these people. Death and disfigurement everywhere. Could this just be a cruel trick, much like the New Orleans twilight zone? Will we find when we take our masks off that our faces have molded to exactly what our masks show? Would that make Adele and Drigpping Goofball Transvestites?
And when they puke (and they will), will they keep their masks on, or drown in what cannot be forced out of those holes, not that that LML fellow has to worry about nothing fitting through his blowhole.
This is so strange... so similar.
*Tamuz moves into the seat next to Turbovolver as he is one of the quieter, saner, and more sober guests and begins to strike up a conversation*

So, what do you think of that mike fellow. I'm starting to believe that he may be a zombie in disguise, have you noticed that he keeps going on about how he was, not how he is. It seems to be speaking from the beyond to me.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Tamuz »

* A woman in a green dress, slightly ripped comes jogging out of the forest*

Ugh, thats like the thickest jungle I've ever been in. But I have no idea how I even got there, at one moment I was fraternizing with Turbo, then I blacked out. Then that evil Ms(ry) Green came and
*shivers*
... and... I passed out. Then I woke up witha huge gaseous black ball, which I followed into the forest. And now...well I've been running to get out ever since.

* Tamuzi looks around and sees a makeshift counting system being made in the sand* Hmm, Yes I see some good ideas, but honestly, why fight amongst ourselfs, how do we even know that WE are killers. For all I can see madamoiselle Green and Herr Grey are the evil here.

On my way back I heard some speech from here drift back. Religion, yes it is important, there is no reason we should really stop talking about it, however I think there is a better topic and that would by theology, or perhaps psychology. I have already overheard some very interesting statements. Very Very interesting ones. This factors into one of my nominations, namely Mikeburnfire. He is too secretive and inside his head. Watch, listen, and you will understand their inner emotions.

As to my other nomination, Turbo and I had a great conversation before this plane crashed, I will trust the man for now.
A third nomination will come, so as to help push a town agenda, but I am unsure who it is to be, if we cannot rid ourselfs of those holding us.

nominate: Mikeburnfire, Mathcam.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:40 am

Post by Tamuz »

"Well, it seems my dear Turbo has overstated his case. I was ready and willing to follow the mathcam hint for a day for it would tell us whether there is a facade other than the mask over TurboVolver. But once he showed that he has no real information, just a hunch, that I myself do not share the same oppinion on, regarding drunkenness, I am drawn to retrieve my nomination from Mathcam.

"However, my nomination on MBF stands. When I watched him at the party he seemed only to be internal, Nietziesh if you will. I do not believe that this is for the benefit of Mr. Kite of the rest of humanity. It is totally ridiculous for one who is so hellbent on cutting the world off would be here to help us. On an island such as this, this person would indeed tend towards solitude rather than this group setting. If that requires killing everyone, especially the charismatic Rasputin, I believe he would be up to the crime.

'This will leave me with two free nominations. One I will hold, I still would like to off Ms. Green. However, the other will go to Werebear to agitate him. Maybe it will be like the grain of sand in a clam that greats the pearl, or the sliver of plastic in the stomache that kills the man. Either way, I believe we do need more from Werebear, other than being Mighty Hairy, he has hardly left an impression on me.

Pray that it becomes the pearl!
unnominate: Mathcam nominate: Werebear
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well, it is interesting who are the inflammatory members of our small party. Interesting enough that they are also inflamatory in the real world. Although I have only one nominee in the top 4 at the moment, I am rather happy with those in the top four, however I believe engineering a tie is much better for us. As it stands he who is name VitmainR stands at 3 and has caught my attention. 4 will give us a platform of 5 to lynch from. I believe it is better to have such variety, especially with the new interests VitaminR has sparked.

And without further ado, I will place my final nomination in accordance to the anti-scum nominating accord of 2006:
nominate:VitaminR
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

As much as I would love to vote our dear friend Kelly for that, we are not all mathmaticians here, randomness doesn't beget well for our fate, I feel I have more pressing business. When first hearing the conversing from my latest comment, I was very suspicious of Mathcam and Spamwise for their breaking of the 5-way path. However, I was struck even more by Adele's contribution towards the latter end, especially in regards to Fiasco. Adele, who was nominating Fiasco, unnominates the man, and nominates along the same path as Fiasco himself. I saw the glimmer in her eye as she did this, and I no longer thrust Adele.

I believe there is strength in a vote towards Adele
Vote: Adele
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Tamuz raises one of her eyebrows skeptically and flicks her hair back out of her eyes.

My dear Turbo, you were totally interesting to talk with earlier, but here I am afraid you have lost me as surely as the maze of Mike's labratorius mind. I cannot follow your actions, nor your thoughts so much. However, I do find it interesting that you leave our friend CES off of your list of most suspicious people.

This may all be true, but I sense more urgent business, even more urgent than the boxing in that DG has done. I am not on that list, nor are there enough women to fit MY kind in your little box. Or can your male mind not capture this, being made only for the horse and sword?

As I said, urgent, which would be fritzler, his insanity and obscure references is making me very unhappy. He tops my list, but and unexplained Turbo is near dear Fritzler.

unvote: Adele
(pardon me, madamoiselle)
vote: Fritzler
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:42 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Indeed, There is little time. I would be happy for Turbo or Fritz, as I said earlier that I would wait for the raise card to play out before rejudging Turbo.
He totally failed to meet any belief of mine.
Thats reason 1
Time is reason 2
and his following of me happens to be reason 3.

I would still be happy with Adele as a lynch, but we can't really do that, now can we. However, the way Turbo jumped onto my points without much help, and then acted extremly sporadic with the race card and the claim. Yeah, all I have to say. Plus, Malcolm isn't exactly a very GOOD person.

unvote: Fritzler
vote: TurboVolver
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I would like to know why mathcam and I keep getting mentioned with each other. I am totally more beautiful than he is. Beautiful people should mix with street rats or riff-raff, I truely don't care if they don't buy that.

As for myself, I see this bandwagoning onto that talkative, DG and VR. Both have been saying some stupid things, yes they should be nominated, but the speed at which their nominations have grown concerns me more than slightlly.

I would like to nominate DG-in light of our recent deceasee (hypocritical as it is, she has slipped tongue, and would the agnostic not want the religious dead?)
Others may come I need to think
nominate: DrippingGoofball
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Oh my god VitaminR, who I will nominate is becoming severly annoying to me. He continues both attacking me and my integrity, without any actual reasoning. On top of that he has continually lumped me with Matchcam, but I see no reason why we are being clumped. On top of that I asked and he didn't answer, he just said "Tamuz and mathcam..." on his next post.

As to the bandwagon noms, 2 of which I will be a part of after this thread having scum on its early push, and probably current push... I think that was a valid point. You may not think so VitaminR, but it is--we need to look at that to pick a third or fourth (hopefully not a fifth, sixth etc.) candidate, but for now I will settle wish a nomination on you while reading back for the other.

nominate: VitaminR
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by Tamuz »

"I am gone forever." Exit, pursued by Commodore Amazing.
"Commodore Amazing prevents a bad marriage."
"Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Commodore Amazing!"

Yes, Tss. I know, I really didn't want to jump with the bandwagons, because I believe they are scum driven, but I keep getting reasons why to vote for these kids. The DG is a stronger reason, but the VitaminR may be a bit more OMGUS'y, but he keeps picking out useless junk, and does the Mathcam clump, but in no way justifies. Pick your mind for any time "Tamuz and mathcam" or vice versa have been said, I believe 99% of those will be from VitaminR, who has yet to offer validity to that.

Oh yeah, he also got shoved out of the vote tabulations for last round, which totally interestesteststs s me.

Oh and as to my bandwagon, it was perused already, that was the reasoning for some voting for Adele, which may I mention as a reaction got TV killed, but the Adele Pooky relationship is not one I have a grasp on today.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Hmm, I for one feel like taking a look at the Adele-Pooky pair. I am really unsure what to think of them because I lose my mind in Pooky's wistful ramblings. It has become hard for me to totally understand what our bear is meaning.

Such is confusion though. I suppose, with less than a day to compile our nominations, we should be finishing our nominations... as per the day 1 theory to not give scum the chance to have equal nominations as I. My third will be the Fritzler for his overeager, headstrong play that is just pulling my heart strings incorrectly.

Vote: Fritzler
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vote: LoudmouthLee

I've been looking at these nominations that we have here and I can totally see a trend. I believe that there is very likely to be scum on our nomination lists. Where on the nomination list you ask, on the not obvious two to go (VR & DG), but on the waverers. Now lets view this and see who has the highest amount of people on there... oh RIGHT LML.
And all three of those were right at the end of the nomination phase, Fritz, CA, and Adele. I'm not so sure how telling this is, but it may just be that LML has tipped his hand here, I'd like to hear what he has to say. And as to my activity in the next few days, I may take a hit this weekend, which would make me slightly unhappy, and should the town--but I believe we can take such a loss.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well, I still like a LML lynch, but for the moment it doesn't look so likely. I will totally vote hop, which Adele has been accused of at some point if I believe it necessary to get information, and the person who I would vote for is in my top 3 of those on the nomination block. However, at the moment that has neither been formulated, nor is there a necessity to do so now.

However, I have a poke at pook. Your "Harlequin" style posting has been noted, but you didn't have such a style in your latest post. This interests me and begs for questions.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I did indeed say I would check back into this and look towards the vote movement in order to not waste our lynches. I do still like the idea of a more extensive look at LML, however, I give in to Chronos and I am forced to perform a clothespin vote. Rather than giving the candidate I really want his just dues, I will have to choose between the Adele and the Dripping Goofball.
For aforementioned reasons, Adele is proven to be who has stated to be, I have no doubt ripping the mask off would reveal cyrano. However, he has forced his oppinion onto DG. This may be part of the feeling from the beginning, and we cannot even know the extent of Adele's effect on DG's posts today. CA put the idea very well, this roleclaim has made me less certain of Adele's innocence, and more of DG's. Also this is totally the way to put a check on pooky.
Adele is not just a more suspicious character, but I believe that she will tell more of alignments than DG, mainly because the world has teamed against DG, but there are sublte pullings with Adele

unvote: LML Vote: Adele
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

That night scene confuses me, the second part of three with M and the message. Note that M is a female. I'm wondering if this is a place to refine our searches, seeing that we do not have too many women, myself included in that group. Beyond that I have nothing new to reveal after my stint of night, I am very sad to say. Oh, my god, how you have failed me.

For now I will hold steady with one nomination, the one who my true heart's vote was on yesterday, before I switched in order to get information, such are the casualties of war.

Nominate: LoudmouthLee
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Get thee to a library, get thee to a library... thats, like... after my time, I am sad to say. Are you trying to make an insinuation towards a whorehouse and the women here. I still find you sleezy and such LML, and thus I will keep you as a nomination of mine.

However, I will follow advice of those more careful than myself and nominate CES. However in the mean time I will devote time towards looking for a satanic speaker, for I believe the Great Lord of Lies would not himself be here to kill us, his afents have done well enough in the past and I do not believe we are threatening enough for him to come in person.

nominate: Cogito Ergo Scum
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:30 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I apologize, but the pills I take for sleeping are surely getting to me, my mind and eyes are totally unclear right now. I cannot really help at the moment. However, I will modify my nominations slightly. Seol will be added, because I disliked his logical rampage. CES, on the other hand will be removed from my list after his claim. LML stays--of course.

nominate: Seol Denominate: CES
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Tamuz »

As much as I would like a LML play today, due mainly to his actions... it seems that after his somewhat suggestive role mentioning and 'the list' it would not be a wonderful idea to go after the man. However, my other nomination, which was superflous was Seol. Happily enough he is on the block. For the time being Seol will be gaining my vote from his logical rampages. Thats like temporary, of course but I will need to be convinced to move my vote those ways. No more sacrificing my vote for information, neither of those turned out well despite us and LML getting information.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Tamuz »

As much as I would like a LML play today, due mainly to his actions... it seems that after his somewhat suggestive role mentioning and 'the list' it would not be a wonderful idea to go after the man. However, my other nomination, which was superflous was Seol. Happily enough he is on the block. For the time being Seol will be gaining my vote from his logical rampages. Thats like temporary, of course but I will need to be convinced to move my vote those ways. No more sacrificing my vote for information, neither of those turned out well despite us and LML getting information.

vote: seol
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:19 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I suppose I must post so not to persish again. My mind has had little done to it. For the moment I still see LML and Seol as food lynches. Pooky on the other hand I cannot see a good lynch in. Thats like tossing one's stuff into a fire... it just isn't useful atoll. As far as seol over LML, well LML is on the list and therefore percentagewise, if we are to trust CA, although I see little if no reason not to trust the man, Seol has a higher chance of being scum on top of being a good candidate in the firstplace with his oververbose verbosity... which just erks me.

So as to conclude, I'm here, I'm voting, I keep said vote, and we shall move on.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:06 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I cannot do this under this situations. I apologize and recognize that the towns confusion of allignments echoes my own. As far as nominations I can say the ones on the block are already fairly acceptable. However, I would like to add my nomination to Fritzler by the end of the day. But not yet, I totally need to catch up on what happened since LML died, but I cannot under such situations.

And I apologize if I cannot get on tommorow. I must depart at 5:30 and take a trip till 2400, which due to the change of time will be 1 AM. Meaning in short, I may not come back to camp for more than one day.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:56 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Thok, it is not lazyness or sloth, at least in my case. However it is more an increased interest in other things... I think I'm getting fat. Or maybe Im trying to win Pooky's heart now that his woman is dead. Regardless, I have less and less opportunity to talk and less and less to say because I am wholey and solely condused by these matters.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Oh my god! Daylight savings time and lving in PST is really messing with me, I keep venturing back in here late.

I'm afraid I'm getting slightly annoyed with this, but it will have to be dealt with, its between me and my man. Well I suppose I should make a statement towards this game. I cannot help but flashing back to a coment of Dripping Goofball's. He stated that at one point we will need to kill him. His actions are getting to me, especially the listing, which I neither support strongly adhering to, nor leaning towards so strongly because I don't understand it, and obviously he doesn't know. It has slightly gotten on my mind and I feel that of all the auto-ins and otherwises, DG may be the smartest move for today, but as always I am receptive to hear your speeches of otherwise. That towards Werebear is a smart one, and knowledge of the satan-masons is always good.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Hmm it is starting to come clear right now. I totally understand and trust The List, and I believe any lynch we make should be justified by the list. Rethinking of past events and there is a high probability that he is the good hanging in that lynch. However of those on the most controvertial list, of those who are good lynches. Pooky, Fritzler, and Seol are not the plays in my mind.... Mainly because they have offered an information potential to clear themselves. However, I will need to see about the others.. it will happen soon.

The cases of the Masonry and Werebear have been stated. I strongly support the trust of the masonry, werebear I am more wary about.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Stands into the campfire light

I must express my own oppinions on VitaminR. When I read his I totally called foul. I don't really believe we have vanillas in this encampment. We are all here because we are important of influential. Such a man who just shreiks and calls attention to himself does not seem too plausable.

Seol's claim I like more, but still not much for already expressed reasons. But I believe it is stronger than VitaminR. As to Cogito, clarity will come I believe. I hope.

vote: VitaminR
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:59 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I suppose my strongest point for voting VitaminR is gone, with it countered... my vote really douesn't have a leg to stand on. Thats like trying to fish in the ocean without a boat.

unvote: VitaminR

The masons situationmakes me think the only benefit to learning their names is to see if it checks out in the case they die. Don't see that happening, because I doubt they would lie about their name. So I agree it is good information to know, but probably not the most vital information to learn about, yeh?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:51 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Fast check in because I don't have to magical power to talk when I'm 50 miles away from camp. So I'll totally just say, my trust of the masonry has dropped from about 80% to 30% meaning, they need to talk some more to clear themselves. About this night, I'm pretty concerned why there were two dead bodies tonight, but there have been no other two death nights, and that one kill night. I think there are explanations with some people who have powers here that we need to go about understanding. Not yet though, I don't want these powers out of course, but in time I believe we will need to understand everything, which involves revealing everything we can. Again, not now... but I need to start thinking about how best to use this knowledge when we find it.

I know this must seem like fishing, but it really is fluff so I don't end up on the block again, it is a gambit, but it didn't work in finding.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:06 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Although I never do feel safe with a potential scummasons around. If ours are scummasons then they have certainly done a huge amount for this. I'm unsure if I can see mafia setting up for a claim they will need to do very early. Afraid I totally don't understand the reason the third mason couldn't be revealed yesterday as opposed to today.

I still don't follow the claim of Lord Sutch the most and mmight I add that the Lord Sutch act is an old tactic. Your enemy is most likely to slip by your radar when they are right under your nose. Sutch happens to be sitting under our nose all day, doesn't he? That and he really is on the list and on top of that has a weaker claim than the rest of our list in my personal oppinion. I think he would be a fair enough kill.
nominate VitaminR
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:16 am

Post by Tamuz »

nominate Wearbear

As I already deemed my ability worthless, I messed my post restriction on purpose that second day to see if anyone would notice such a thing, or attack me for it, or especially if that second night was killless. But again, I missed it on purpose to see if someone were to attempt to totally frame me for it. I think you trying is doesn't bode well for you. Then again, what you are saying is "If I die, kill Tamuz".

This means you expect yourself to come up innocent-ish upon death, much like LML. This belief in correlation with your no ost restriction makes me believe you'd be godfatherly, you don't show guilty upon investigation nor death, and you aren't bounded by words like the rest of us.

In simplicity, I see Lord Sutch and Werebear as our two best kills for the day, with a kill of a 'mason' being desirable of course, for I won't trust them without such assurance. I will review my nomination of Sutch at a nomination count so I can see if we can force him off the block, to see what our enemy is like away from our dearest hearts.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:12 am

Post by Tamuz »

PJ, I do not like such strong voting blocks that I know arent confirmed. There was a time long ago, as our departed friend Adele would have remembered, when we were in a similar situation... I in the guise of Bugsy Malone. She was in a masonic group, but I just could not totally trust her group when she threatened to be more than half the town. This is more my natural suspicion. I cannot so much suspend my disbelief although the chances of the Masonic group being bad is staggeringly low. However, I am forced to allow that idea to tickle the back of my mind. I would not be myself if I were to do otherwise.

Lord Sutch, I find both weak, and as one who has many enemies, I cannot help but watch for my enemies being close, right under my nose, rather than further out. As to my restriction and ability. I do not believe my ability would be able to be tracked, as it involves speaking to me that is not mine, nor can I guide it. I was hoping to pull a gambit in light of the missing kills. I felt that if I got attacked for such a thing it would most likely be scum looking for a scapegoat. I, of course, would be a lovely scapegoat, but in retrospect I would be instrumental in discovery. More to this later when there is necessity of speech. For now, I do not see it so much.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:57 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Sadly I will be disappearing for the next 48 hours, I have a very important track meet this weekend and I cannot find internet access there.

Yes, oh my god this really sucks. Like it REALLY sucks but there is little I can do about it. I'm wondering about the assault upon me, how so are my posts always played to whatever the town wants to hear, or empty and fluffy. I suppose I can address that, but later. Along with the Tamuz or Werebear decision that seems to loom over us. I urge that to not be considered strongly until later.

As of now, I will put no vote out there, but as of now Vitamin R is the man I would vote for.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:44 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I really do not support this notion of lynching Seol anymore. In the beggining I felt he was totally a safer, or more informative lynch than some of our other candidates. However, after actions that have happened, especially the LML lynch I have felt Seol is not a strong lynch, at least in comparison to our dear Lord SUTCH who I think is the lynch to make. I know I have very little support with this, but I am going to stick by it.

As to the Werebear and Tamuz issue... I believe there was a statement made at somepoint that there is a high probability of one of us being scum. I know it isn't me, so by deductive reasoning it should be Werebear. I don't really follow this that strongly, but I know at some point it will probably be addressed in full view of the town. We shall see at that point, which isn't today.

And to Mikeburnfire, calm down, your explosions at any hint of not trusting the masonry are ridiculous. Walk in our shoes, letting you run scott free through the fields of daisies could be a potential concession of our lives. Nobody wants that. Rather than flipping and laying shits, how about you work to clear your name by finding scum, since textually you cannot prove it, although you can of course lend strength to the arguement of your innocence. Strength, but not complete assurance.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Ah ah ah Mike

I broke one rule and I was placed straight onto the lynching block.
I don't follow your logic, I think it is time to make this stand against the masons. You are the most volitile, I have dealt with overbearing townies before and they at least had understanding like you. I totally cannot sleep well with you and your satanic ones crawling around.

As to Fiasco, I am concerned by that, the GG (echo Galile and Sis GG???) vs Pope whats his name. It seems likely from what I hear, but I cannot be so sure it would be what is happening here on our island.
nominate: MBF
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:07 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Oh my god MBF your so rude, you discuss everyone, or at least tell them to talk in your little speach but you completely neglect mentioning me. And yet you manage to nominate me. Is that not OMGUS or what? Your erratic behaviour does nothing to defend you in fact it continues making you seem guiltier.

Howeva' as I am worried about the scumason group, I am also worried that Fiasco may be the pope he is trying to say is plaguing him, but I am unsure where to go with that for now.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:16 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Funnily enough the man whose own signature asks if we are paranoid enough, is obviously not paranoid enough here. I cannot see leaving this cancerous sore in our town any more. Although there is some likelyhood that others in our dear locale are not protown, I feel that the highest chance of scum are these satanic masons, who have been caught in multiple lies, including the one about gender mind ye.

As for VitaminR my position is totally that he should recieve no votes. Lord Sutch has never been on my list of trustworthy members. He still is not, and for now it will stay that way, everything he has done has not proven his allegiance otherwise. The no voting for him should be the necessary test, or removal of one I feel to not hold the same objectives as the rest of us.

And to follow naturally, my vote.
vote: Mikeburnfire
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Scum certainly have powers over us when the figure out restrictions. I will put it out there that mine in its entirety will result in some very unhappy things for me, but I believe I have hidden it well enough that its like unfindable. I have said my gender, my true gender and I was not even suspected as the third nun although I believe I may be one of the few femals left other than our somewhat truthful nuns.

However, the fact that Mikeburnfire does not even appear in his book confuses and woories me, I have checked this with sources outdating myself, like the amazon.com book searcher.

And forgive me for forgetting something, but when and where was it discovered that Pooky's target for the night he died was Thok? I do not seem to remember this, but I believe remembering into it may be helpful. Again, I summarize with the belief that scum powers are directly linked to their knowledge of the characters here.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by Tamuz »

So I'm here being accused of being bloodthirsty? Well although I have never been much of the frontliner, I know how to get my feet dirty and I feel like the 'masons' is the time, I don't trust it at all. Thats like just letting three men with knives sit across the table with you because you are too afraid to get the smarmy men out of your house.

I could defend myself, but I am really not sure how I would go about doing so because the points I read on myself are that "I am slightly less active, resulting in loss of misses and such" (this is expainable through real life, I leave at 5:30 AM and have gotten home past 9 the last few days, and it will continue), "I'm opportunistic" (explainable by saying I actually feel oppinion on these last few days), "My role" (Explainable, but I must be very careful with it).

As to things I can go into more detail about-- Werebear, he seemed to make a me or him arguement earlier, and then protects me, that is in itself confusing.

To Fiasco, and perhaps VitaminR as well, yes people have power over me if they find out certain things... not my posting restriction, but a little deeper. Much like with you Galileo, my friend, and you Lord Sutch. the Bad guys and the town have figured out both of your little secrets, which makes life a living hell for you Galileo, and you Lord Sutch have a gigantic weight held over your head. If you have no votes you die, unless you are lying.
I still feel no remorse of using that weight, for I believe Sutch to be such an enemy, and I question his loyalty to our cause, as much as I wish to undersand the mason's, which we will see if we can lynch one of them, although it seems unlikely now.

As to myself, my...secret, if and when revealed will remove me from here. Not a Fritzler suicide removal, a I'm gone removal--kaput. This is involved somewhat with my role.

And to a part involving Mikeburnfire's failures increasing his posting restrictions. I look back and I can see the effects of my failure. We will be able to see them tonight, although explanation of them will be a dangerous business because I cannot give away too much or the bad men will come and rid the town of my vote.

Anyways, I still feel a Gabby G lynch, especially as she is not even in her works, nor in the big book... which I am by the way.

I hope this is enough to chew on about me, if now give me a more detailed idea of what you want me to write about about myself and the motivations of my actions...
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #38) » Mon May 29, 2006 9:49 pm

Post by Tamuz »

le sigh

nuetral is the shaft.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #39) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Tamuz »

Yeah Fiasco, I did, but I was hit way too fast. I couldn't get home and make my claim.

I was going to claim Joan of Arc, one Spoken to, rather than a great speaker. As an ability I would get one random bit of flavour from the mod each night I completed my task of not fucking up. As I said, this ability would be useless.

For the first part of the game I did well, just avoiding suspicion and all that magic, but then I realized I needed the scum dead too. I took a stand and I got fucked :(.

PJ, I'd like to replace number 5 with Scum Satanist Masons.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #40) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:22 am

Post by Tamuz »

mikeburnfire wrote:Tamuz, you do realize that we masons were clean, right?
Yes I realize, but you seemed so damn scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”