Verbose Mafia 2 - Post or Perish (Game Over)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mikeburnfire slumped over in his chair. He jerked his eyes around, but attempted to avoid eye contact. He had been jumpy ever since the doctored photographs appeared at his doorstep and every moment made him more cautious. It didn't help that this situation seemed to be ripped directly out of the pages of the Clue books he read as a kid. He looked around, half-expecting Ms. Peacock or Colonel Mustard to show up to compliment Mr Green.

Instead, he saw a few familiar faces and a few unfamiliar faces. LML, DrippingGoofball, and Cogito were some that he recognized, but Turbovolver, petroleumjelly, and WereBear were among the several he had never met. He saw a few people whispering about killing Commodore Amazing before he had even said anything and noted this down in his head. Somebody offered MikeBurnFire an alcoholic drink, but he worked a false smile and politely declined. He wasn't about to have anything alcoholic under such strage circumstances, let alone something offered to him by somebody else.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a nice, safe can of cola, opening it and putting it to his nose so that he could feel the bubbles burst in his face. He took a quick sip while keeping his eyes on the room. The soda was warm, but at least it wasn't tainted.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

As Kelly made her linguistic proposition, MikeBurnFire considered saying the only words he knew of French... 'Omelete du Fromage'.... but ultimately decided not to, thinking that there wouldn't be enough people to understand the joke. Besides, it might make him hungry and he hadn't brought any eggs with him.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fritzler wrote:MIKE DIDN'T OBEY! HE'S PROBABLY SCUM! That's like 2 sentences. Maybe 4.
Mike's eye twitched. He was trying to pretend that this was a normal trip and that nothing would dastardly would happen, but Fritzler was shaking his nerves by accusing him of evil deeds before any evidence of wrongdoing was apparent. Mike tried to ignore him, but he was getting suspicious glances from everybody else. He decided to speak up...

Stop digging through my mind, Fritz. Besides... I believe that another rule was that any and all broken rules within this context were to be privately discussed with our host and not brought out into the open. Not only is it hypocritical of you to boast my faults to make yourself look better by comparison, but it's also very bad manners.

Mike felt very confident for defending himself and went back to his drink. But for some reason he wasn't thirsty anymore. The smell of rotting eggs was making his stomach churn. He cast an dirty glance in DrippingGoofball's direction.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:02 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mike glanced around at the people talking and making silly jokes. He overheard Fritzler call somebody a 'biblethumper' and became uneasy. Even though Mike was not a religious man, he was very intolerant of people who don't bother to respect another person's beliefs. He kept silent, however, hoping that the topic would be dropped eventually and that the ignorant persecutors and the oversensitive zealots would just shut up. Religion is always a controversial subject.

Mike sat back in his seat and, regretting not bringing along anything, resigned himself to read the safety procedures manual in his seat. He took note of the emergency exits to the front and the back. He examined his barf baggie and located his flotation device. One can never be to careful in case of an emergency.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:58 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Like Fritzler, I too appologize for my rulebreaking. I'm sorry I'm able to express my feelings in a concise manner without dragging it out. Screw Flanders. Screw Flanders.

Oh, and you're welcome. In case you weren't paying attention, I helped save some of your sorry asses by locating your oxygen masks and floatation devices. Was I the only one paying attention to the safety instructions?

As for this stupid nomination procedure, I'm not sure if I can nominate multiple people, but I think I'll nominate Fritzler, Kelly, and anyone else who doesn't shut up about religion soon. Let's focus on living in this world for right now, shall we?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Surely as a man of the world, LML, you know that religion is a touchy subject, no matter where it is involved.
Hosility on both the relgious and the secular is not uncommon.
Why do you ignore the obvious facts to cast suspicion on me?
Are you trying to get me killed because you know how enjoyable my jagged wit is?
Or perhaps it is my insightful intuition from previous situations similar to this one that scares you?

I'll have you know that I, as well as several others here (perhaps even yourself), have more than one restriction. Sometimes it's the simplest ones that are overlooked, as was the case with me. Nevertheless, I have accepted my punishment from our host.

Aside from the topic of religion, I have other reasons for being hostile.

Like the fact that our already unwelcome trip involved a plane crash and a German prophet being murdered in front of us...
in.
case.
you.
forgot.

If anything, you should all be more hostile. Your calm demeanor is damning, and Commodore and Fritzler's sheep-like nominations have been duly noted in my mind.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Nobody said you had to shed any tears for me, Lee. Any crying done by you is for reasons unknown to me.

'Understanding why suspicions are cast upon me'? I already understood the reasons and felt that they weren't worth mentioning. But since you insist,

1) I broke a rule and now I have ten~or~so nominations. Fritz and Turbovolver broke rules as well, so what's your point?

2) I don't want to talk about religion. Big deal. I also don't want to talk about abortions, politics, and that nasty growth on your hindquarters. All of which are subjects that make me uneasy and I would rather not talk about it, but I'm being forced to talk, so you'll have to forgive me for wanting to change the subject.

FOS: LML for pushing to get me lyched for no reason,

Bigger FOS: Commodore, Fritzler and Turbovolver for jumping at the drop of a hat. But worst of all,

Nominate: Kelly Chen.
Here I am trying to respect your beliefs (which are vaguely simliar to mine) and attempting to persuate everyone else to stop bashing you, and you try to put my head on the chopping block.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am *trying* to get people to stop talking about religion altogether, so you will not chastize those less holier than thou and so others will not criticize you for clashing with their own beliefs. I'm *trying* to let everybody think and believe what they want silently without invalidating, offending, or inciting anybody else. But if your belief is that I'm worthy of a nomination or even a lynch because of it (Ala LML), then I will retract my statement and will be pegging you as the stereotypical type of Christian who blindly follows the loudest voice.

So can we please drop the subject? I could get into a really heated debate on this issue, but I don't want to and never have.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Unnominate: Kelly Chen

Nominate: Turbovolver

While the bandwagon on me is pointless and a lot of people don't have good reasons for it, his reason is the worst. LML pushed my hostility. I tried to defend myself. He criticized me more. I defended myself some more. Turbovolver votes us both; he votes me for defending myself against LML. He votes LML for being on the offensive, something he always is. That doesn't make any sense to me. I don't like the way he's tugging at us for completely opposite things.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:26 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't like the way Turbovolver is OMGUS voting everyone. I shall nominate her. Except I believe I already am.

Turbovolver, when LoudmouthLee accuses you of something... anything... you defend yourself. It has been in my experience that if you don't then he will hunt you down until you do. So your reasons for voting be are null and you have earned my distrust for it.

Have you seen the crescent lightbulb? It can be seen jogging around the pier after fish become of a toupee!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:55 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Tamuz, in regards to you assumption that I am 'internal', you are correct. I am, habitually, a reclusive person. I keep to myself often and refrain from speaking unless I have something of importance to say. However, the situation has changed and I realize now that I cannot be silent and hope for the best as I normally would. I would like to know more about the other people who retain their nominations on me. Because I am reclusive I may be evil? Common generalizations taste rotten. Getting some more people suspicious of me what not my intention. Fritzler, for example, seems to have no real rhyme or reason. I can't help but feel that I've been tagged for killing for no reasons. Am I delusional?

As for Commodore's desire to say some thing, I'm not sure what it means, but apparently it's not an urgent thing, so I will ignore it for now. Perhaps the right letters may jump lips later, yet for now they be silent.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'll just tiptoe around Pookie for now.....

Try as I might, I suppose there's no escaping the religious talk. Everybody seems to have some sort of religious standpoint that they seem to ABSOLUTELY speak about. Including our self-proclaimed atheist, DrippingGoofball.

Regardless, you're all gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

DrippingGoofball, your analysis of my Cheese Omlette post was impeccable, but it's too bad you are pressing on in the wrong direction. It was only a reference to an old cartoon show and nothing more. Yes, I have left clues and evidence of my role in my posts for later use, but you'll never find it unless it's pointed out for you. And I can assure you right now that I'm not Hitler. Fragging jews ain't my thing.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:50 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

DG, you are correct. The cartoon I am referring to is indeed Dexter's Laboratory. This has no relevence to the game, though I am not sure why people have started to jump on you.

Nor do I see the case against Adele. I must not be paying enough attention. I am also confused as to why I got so many nominations yesterday and so few votes today. The problem with the so many words being said is that I find it difficult and tedious to sift through the petty issues and slander to find the meat of discussion.

We're undoubtedly doomed to kill an innocent today and my vote can land anywhere, really. Except myself. I don't vote for people I know to be innocent, unless one of you can put on your goggles and present a good argument to do so.

My vote lands on Fritzler for now, for joining the GD bandwagon for no apparent reason.

Vote: Fritzler

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I was unopposed to a Turbovolver lynch before this race card fiasco happened, and am not dettered at all by the recent interactions.

Silent Speaker, how do I know for a fact we will lynch an innocent today? Because it's the first day. In the 10~or~so games that I've played only one involved lynching a scum on the first day, and I think the odds are even worse in a group this large. So while I'm not 100% sure we're going to lynch an innocent today... that's what we're going to do. But, hey, there's still a slim chance I'm willing to fight for.

LML and Seol seem to be in hot water... which is a shame. Are they going to be killed now? If so, it'd be a shame. From experience, I know LML and Seol to have grand intuition when it comes to finding scum.

Fritzler ignored me, so I'll keep my vote where it is. Being ignored is aggitating.

Oh, wait.. I just noticed something. Silent Speaker, when you accused me of being scum, you said that after you killed me "the other three will jump in scumminess to my eyes". How do you know exactly how many scum are in the game? It's a shame you're not eligible for lynching, or else I'd have to switch my vote in your direction.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #327 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:48 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

It's always a shame when an innocent tries to oust scum with a gambit, only to end with a backfire and getting killed. Boggles the mind.

I myself would prefer not to kill her. I don't see what's so wrong with forfeiting the first lynch, as it almost always ends with a townie getting killed. I was suspicious of here early on, and maybe she is scum, but I doubt it now.

It's a shame there's not enough time to rally a different lynch, but I suppose that's partially due to the way Turbo kept everyone wondering what that 'race card' would do. Ironic, in a sense....

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #363 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:55 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

With so many intelligent people piling on DG, it's somewhat hard for me not to as well. Yet, I won't for now.

The silent speaker gets my nomination for trying to push my 'slip'. Lagging in logic is what it is. In case anyone forgot, this is what I said "We're undoubtedly doomed to kill an innocent today and my vote can land anywhere, really". It was an accurate prediction.

I'll nominate VitaminR because he want's to and I'll quote from the book of CA, but I'm not happy about doing things that may have undesired consequences.

"Commodore Amazing prevents a good marriage."
"More Commodore Amazing, with more art."
Nominate: The silent speaker, VitaminR, Commodore Amazing

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #383 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:57 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yes, good day. I am very busy at the moment, but I see my name in the previous dialogues and will promise to address any points tonight. Currently, I am preoccupied trying to make a raft out of bark. However, I will talk again later. With hopefully more to say. Giggity Giggity goo!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #393 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Argg., I has a long speech written up, but the wind must have taken it. I don't have the energy to do it twice.

TSS => I fucking psychic. Deal with it. Stop making long posts based on the assumption that I'm scuz cuz I ain't. It's a waste of time.

CA => Yeah, that's right. I didn't say your precious little phrase word for word. Whatcha gonna do about it?

LML => You seem to have a good eye for scum. Just look away from me.

VitR has enough noms, so I'm sticking mine in more useful areas. I'll leave the ones on CA and TSS for now. Don't really think it makes much of a difference.

Monkeys snuggle under frosty flaky chrome! I may not be back before the Nom Phase ends. Just a forewarning.
Unnominate VitaminR, nominate Spamwise

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #395 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:54 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Just frustrated and tired... aggrivated I suppose. I should go gargle some salt water.

Why should I complete CA's audition? I don't know how it will affect me or if it's anything I should even concern myself with.

I'm not really psychic, that was sarcasm talking. Take in the facts. (1) Town outnumbers scum (2) We are pretty rushed when it comes to reaching a deadline (3) scum can manipulate the nominations (4) scum can manipulate the votes.
I'm just saying it was inevitable that we take out an innocent on the first try.

If you wanna nominate me that's fine. You can kill me if you want. You get some solid info from my death. However, I'm wholeheartedly against it, as the information I have is best reserved for later. Leave me to the scum. I'd rather be killed by them than by the town. I don't want any doc protections or cop investigations wasted on me. I can prove my own role when the time comes.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #430 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:59 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

-Obligitory sentence of the day-
Oh my, this is becomming a bad habit. I should free up my shedule or something. Nevertheless, I find myself with little time on my hands. My humblest appologies. I hope to post something of merit later.

Note that do not see the case against Adele.

Zanny zigzagged zippers eat zomobies at zoos.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:00 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

TSS, I'm letting you know right now that I'm innocent. Trying to find ways to nail me as scum are a waste of time. It's not that I don't want you to stop suspecting me, but I don't want you to waste your time when there's real scum out there. I assure you that I can prove my role. If you left me alive until a Lynch or Lose phase, you would not regret it. Unless you were scum.

At the moment, I don't feel up to a LML, nor a CA or mathcam vote. If I were to vote on feelings, I'd probably take out DG, as her self-pity is really bothersome. I guess I could lynch Fritz or VitaminR, but I just don't feel empassioned for it.

What a painfully exhausting week it has been. You people are hogging all the fun.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, I agree with you Pooky. I'll place my vote somewhere useful now, though.

Since DrippingGoofball is so deadset on dying, I will help her fulfil her wish. I really don't have any better leads, but it could be blamed on my inattentiveness. As a famous politician once said,

Vote: DrippingGoofball

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am a worthless person.
I am digging my own grave.
I am not really giving this scenario the attention it deserves.
I am going to suffer for it later.
I am sorry.

Inattentive Mike--
Silence is not helping him.
He has tied his noose.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #509 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Good day everyone. I must say, Thok looks immensly pro-town for being able to find something like that.

However, I won't be nominating CES for now. Why, you may ask? Because his posting restriction is similar to my own. No, I don't have to begin my comments with certain words, but I DO have to hide satanic messages in my comments. So, yeah, I won't be nominating CES right now.

I seriously doubt he's Satan. Afterall, everybody seems to have a 'mask' based on a person who existed in the past. LoudmouthLee should be smarter than that, mixed with a little ad nauseum there as well.

Nominate: LoudmouthLee

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #513 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Sorry Lee, but the role of Satan would not seem to fit the theme we have here. He was not a person who lived within the last millenia, as was everybody else. I don't nominate CES because, as I've already said, his restriction is eerily similar to my own, and I know I am not evil. Just because he has to say Satan, does not make him Satan, and you seem to have already closed your mind against this logic.

You are usually more considerate of things, LML. Are you feigning ignorance? I regret gaining your nomination, but since I have a hunch you lust for innocent blood anyways, I won't make a big deal about it.

And for those of you who are attempting to decipher my restriction, I will let you that I have already failed it today due to speaking my mind in my last comment and forgetting to attach my restriction. I will likely be on the lynching block tomorrow now.

Jump Enough Stupid Underwear Sandwhiches. Arise Satanic Chicken, Arise! This is Not My Randomly Enacted Stage Trials. Running Inside Can Trap Idiots Or Nuggets!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Commodore => I don't know what all that stuff means.

Spamwise => I don't recall telling you not to attempt to decypher my
messages.

Seol => I see. Well, I guess I should keep an open mind, surely. I guess it's possible that Satan could be among us, but I still have my doubts.

TSS => Like I said before, you'd never guess my restriction unless I told you. It's not very obvious. Yes, even in that small speech I DID fulfil my requirements. And even if you figured out my restricion, you wouldn't understand why it's satanic unless I told you my role. If you are just looking for a satanic message, you won't be able to find it. Although, I have to ask why you suddenly believe me when I say I'm protown, when in contrast you were making several conclusions in which I was antitown yesterday?

Anybody ever been deer hunting? I've gone five times, but I've never bagged a thing, not even a doe or fawn.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #567 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:12 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I just want to quickly repeat something I stated earlier. My restriction also involves me hiding satanic messages. I will not condemn CES as guilty for hiding SATAN in his words, because it would hypocritical of me. I believe his mason claim for now and agree with Seol that we should back off for now and wait until the end to lynch claimed masons. Above all we should not be tugging the remaining masons out into the open.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Obligitory speaking moment if I miss the rest of the day. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he? So he got some hair implants. Plugging his head was good comphensation.

To add more candidates to the pile just in case...
Nominate: Fritzler, VitaminR

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #608 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:35 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

The reasons I nominated LML are the reasons I am going to vote him. I like chicken. Chicken is good. I like chicken. I don't like soggy chicken. I like fried chicken. Tasty, tasty chicken.

Vote: LoudmouthLee

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #631 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Sorry guys. I have pharyngitis. I don't think it's streptococcus, but it's still possibly laryngitis. This is the condition in which my throat becomes aggrivated to the point where it sounds like I will die whenever I open my mouth to talk. My voice is very hoarse and it has sapped a lot of my energy. By the way, LML's restricition is that he has to say 'perplexed' a lot. Haha.

*unconscious*

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #673 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm am ill. I have a pharygitis of sorts. CES has convinced me to let LML test himself. I am going to sleep now. I like sleep. Giggity giggity g- *falls unconscious*

unvote: LoudmouthLee

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #735 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well this is certainly odd. We killed a pope and no one died. No one wasn't even a person, he was a Wikipedia link? Eh, I don't get it. Maybe he should have been a Google link instead.

Regardless. a whopping seven people are already on the lynching block. Do we really even need to nominate anyone? Haha, a joke.

Somebody mentioned a Christian-based group of scum, but I don't think that's the case. There are good Christians and bad ones, same for every religion. I think the people themselves are what we should be judging. But maybe I'm just saying that because I have a satanic post restriction, no? Wryyyyy!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #749 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:49 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Damn, I forgot my restriction AGAIN. I regret when that happens.

Pooky, I am unsure what revealing your info would do to our situation, as I do not know what that info is, nor how crucial it will be. The decision is up to you, so do what you think is best.

Thok, I already pointed out there were a lot of people on the lynching block. It has become apparent that it is hard to remember all the restrictions placed upon us, and *cough* forgetting *cough* just one or two is very punishable.

Fiasco, on Commodore's list or not, I am innocent regardless. Also, you have far too much gibberish in that blip of speakage. I've got my eye on you.

PetroleumJelly, that is quite the comprehensive list. And you bring up a good point, Commodore's list likely has flaws in it-- it's just too much juicy information for us.

I feel safe with a Fritlzer, Seol, or VitaminR lynch at the moment, and could be persuaded to take out Fiasco, Thok, Silent Speaker, or Spamwise. And while I don't fault anybody for trying to get a claimed satanist (Cogito) lynched, I do fault them for pushing a lynch on our claimed mason. Anyone who tried to get him killed yesterday is under scrutiny as well.

Fritzler, Cogito and Pooky have claimed themselves to be provable roles as I have, and I will hold them to it when it gets down to brass tacks.

Zanny Zig-Zagged Zebras and craZy Zinc Zipper Zombies.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #773 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:08 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey Werebear, sure Satanism ain't the coolest thing, but you know what is? A masonry! Cogito has revealed my role in it's entirity. I am his fellow mason. It should have been fairly obvious anyway. Was there anyone who didn't see it? I claimed satanic restriction to try to save him without outing him as scum, but you're all just so relentless.

Masonry tops Satanism. As has been said before, the mafia cannot keep us alive because we form a unified block who will not vote for each other. I have a feeling that the reason we do not have a dead body today is because both the protector and the killer realized my ties and targeted me simultaniusly. Do not let your minds be sluggish!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #784 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:00 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

"What is less than obvious is why you were concerned with outing CES 'as scum'"

Haha. I meant to say 'fellow mason' of course. FREUDIAN SLIP!

Commodire, I also see no harm in revealing Werebear as The Clown, but I also see no benefit? Is this supposed to clear him? Is it supposed to clear you? Is the infomration relevent at all?

As far as Pooky goes, she claims her information will clear her, but I am skeptical, as the 'fake post restriction' she has found doesn't seem to be very damning evidence in the least. Nor does it feel like it is something a designated role should be able to detect.

Regardless,
Nominate: Werebear, Thok

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #794 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Sorry, not enough time for attention making currently. I am busy busy busy. Am I lax or am I busy? I am busy. Busy doing a bunch of nothing is something, disagree or agree? I've already forgotten my post restriction twice today so here it is again: She sells seashells groggy-eyed turnips.

I hope this is a long enough speech. Lotsa stuff about nothing. If I had to say anything game related it would be that I would prefer a Werebear lynch over a VitaminR lynch.

Vote: Werebear

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #827 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am not believing VitaminR's claim. It is just a gut feeling, but a feeling nonetheless.

I appolgize for my mispeaking in regards to Cogito. I mean to say mason, but I said scum. I think it was because I was trying to see our relationship from an outside perspective. I'm totally not scum, and Cogito isn't to my knowledge either. But as he said, our roles are related, so one death would confirm the masonry.

Seol, Perry Mason seems to be a ficticious character. That does not bode well for you. Neither does your claimed one-investigation ability, which is rather weak. Plus, my fellow mason is suspicious of you, so I naturally am as well.

Oh, I notice the DrippingGoofball has already pointed out the ficticious character part. Bravo.

Seol, I'm starting to believe your role a bit more due to the hint you spoke of earlier, so I shall not vote you just yet.

Oh, I just realized my role is a ficticious role as well. Huh. I totally overlooked that part. I totally thought that my role existed in the real world. I thought we were torn from the pages of a biography, but upon closer inspection, it's just a fictional novel. Boy, is my face red.

Fiasco, The Jesus-cat thing was just a joke I think. I think I hid my real posting restriction in there somewhere, but I'm not required to mention Jesus or cats or whatever.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I can understand Cogito not wanting ro reveal any more information-- it is important that the town keep things to themselves-- but I'm not quite sure why he's insisting he and I retain our roles. DG's persistence is quite irksome, bothersome, and annoying, but looking at it from her point of view it's completely understandable. She makes a good point: we should name claim. I really don't see the harm in it. Cogito, what is the reason? Come to think of it, I didn't tell you my name yet, nor did you tell me yours, but I don't see what the harm is in revealing it. Mine's not even in the Wiki. I'll talk with you tonight because I may have missed something.

"and MBF "thinks" his Jesus-as-cat code was a joke"
Fiasco, let me rephrase.... the Jesus cats code was a joke. Period. If I recall correctly, I just said it to hide my REAL restriction in there.

"CES said they were guaranteed innocent, but MBF said that CES wasn't scum "to his knowledge""
Okay I double checked and, yes, Cogito and my other mason are blatantly innocent. Innocent is the word used, so innocent is the word I believe.

"You and MBF are out as Masons."
Thank you DG. Yes we are.

"Not knowing your names, while the scum knows your roles, puts the Town in a disadvantageous position" says DG.
I do not follow this logic. How does not knowing our role put the down in a disadvantage? You know our roles, the scum know our roles, it's all out there. Names are pretty moot at this point.

"mikeburnfire - Mason? - Afraid to say his name", says DG.
Please note that I am IN NO WAY 'afraid' to say my name. But Cogito thinks that revealing our name is a bad idea. I am not sure why at the moment, but I am going to follow his example and refuse to reveal it at the moment.

"(1) the evil ones know the identities of the good people.
(2) the evil ones know many of the good people's abilities.
(3) the only information that is potentially useful to the good people is the character names. " says DG's list.
But I disagree. How do we know the evil ones know the identities at all? How do we know that they know the abilities of anybody besides the ones who have revealed it willingly? How is the information of character names helpful in the least? This shoddy list had earned a
FOS

Honestly, so many people are pushing to have us masons lynched and it's just so silly. Yes, there is a lot of reason to be suspicious. We are satanist. I accidentally called Cogito mafia instead of mason. There have been inconsistencies (mainly because I just skimmed my role). And to top it all off we are refusing to reveal our names. I don't know if it's to protect our masonry or not, but it is what it is.

But look at the good things as well. We are a masonry. If we were not, then you can have two free mafiaosos if one dies. Cogito, my other masonbuddy, and I make up a block that will not kill each other. The mafia cannot afford to have us all in the endgame or else they will be in trouble. But this is how we can force their hand. By killing us, they are less likely to kill our important cop and doc roles. By not killing us, they are facing a powerful pro-town force. Either way, the mafia need to make a tough choice on whether or not to keep us alive. Killing us would make it much easier on the scum. Why do you people want to make the game easier for the scum? Why are you begging for the scum to win?

I hope this eases your doubts of my claim, but if not you needn't worry. I missed my restriction at least thrice today and will likely miss one or two more before the day is done.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #854 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:00 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fiasco, I just naturally jumped to the conclusion that they were innocent. I've only had a masonscum in one of the games I've been in, so I didn't think it was that common. I hardly consider myself to be a part of Nativity Mafia, since the only thing I did was replace in, claim mason, then let the town duke it out. You say that Seol mentioned the issue as a direct question to CES, who answered that, yes, they were guaranteed innocent. This is what caused me to go back through my role and verify. I didn't feel like doing it at the time, but it was an important issue that I had to check in due time.

We didn't share role names last night because it's not all that important. We shared restrictions and told each other how to verify each other with hidden messages from previous speeches. I typed my role into Wiki. I got nothing. I typed it into Google. I got nothing. DG, you wish to know my role to confirm me, but even if you did have my role I don't think you would be able to confirm me as I am not listed anywhere. I don't know why Cogito wants me to keep my role to myself, but I trust his judgment. However, if a majority of the town wants me to reveal my role, then I shall do it and then we shall endure the consequences together with only yourselves to blame.

I really wish you would stop bringing up the 'Jesus as a cat' shtick. It was meerly a way for me to post my restriction inside random babble... something I have been doing nearly all game. I added JesusCat for fun. You bring up the quote I said... "I don't recall telling you not to attempt to decypher my messages."... Do not take it out of its context. I said this because somebody had said earlier "Mike doesn't want us to decyper his code", which was wrong. I don't believe I ever said anything of the sort. It was just a bunch of babble to hide my restriction. The Jesus-Cat thing was meerly a joke. You can let it go now.

You say that if we aren't scum, that we've been horribly sloppy". I'm sorry you feel that way, but you would be wrong. I feel we are defending ourselves pretty well for Satanists in a game where such a role would instantly be killed or pegged as a cult. Besides, this is the first time I've been a mason (second if you want to get technical, but Nativity Mafia still doesn't count).

DG, since you are so thirsty for a rolename I'll give you a hint. I hid my restriction three sentences ago. If you found my restriction, you would know a little bit more about my role. Not a lot, but a little bit.

Finally, I encourage an unvote of VitaminR for now.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #857 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Spamwise, you misunderstand me. I did not 'invent a fake restriction to hide the real one'. I just listed a bunch of randomness to hide my restriction in most of my posts. The JesusCat fiasco was just a simple and obvious joke to make fun of the whole ordeal. It has no real meaning. You'd know that if you went to go find my real restriction. It shouldn't be too hard now.

Seventeen Juggling Ugly Gorillas Jumped on Granny's Corpse.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #899 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Cogito speaks the truth, although it would have been much simpler for him to just tell me yesterday that the reason we shouldn't claim was because it could reveal the third mason. It could have saved us a bit of grief if he had just told me that.

Regardless, kudos to the mafia for killing the serial killer for us. I'm assuming that's what happened. Then again, he might have killed himself. He was shot afterall, which coincides with his passion for Russian Roulette.

I will now nominate VitaminR by request, and Fiasco as punishment for his babbling.

The Quick Brown Fox jumpted over the Shaggy Dog

nominate: VitaminR, Fiasco

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #903 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Doesn't that 'test' end up killing VitaminR? I believe that would negate the entire purpose of testing him. FRITZLER! I DENOUNCE YOUR TACTICS AS HORRIBLE AT BEST!

Also, lest you forget that I am a mason! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLAYING!

If VitaminR is telling the truth, then we should never let him commit suicide! We should always vote him! But if he is scum then we will end up lynching him anyways. As long as I live, I shall nominate VitaminR and if you want him dead then you must vote him with good reason!

Cheers and Snuggles,
MBF

PS: I hope I have filled my restrictions so far. I don't think I can stand missing them again.

Nominate: Fritzler

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #905 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Eh? I TOTALLY FORGOT! Normally people cannot talk when they are dead, but I should have remembered that Fritz is a ghost. I guess this means nominating him has no point, eh? Between this and calling my masonbuddy scum I must be looking really stupid right now.

A new restriction, Thok? That sucks. There are too many restrictions as it stands. I know I don't need another one, so I am glad I was never afflicted by it.

Rubber babbie buggie bumpers!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #913 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:12 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Three little satanists are we and have always been!

The Silent Speaker, I'm sorry but I do not see the point in testing VitaminR. It is the equivalent of the Salem Witch Trials, and as a satanist I find it offensive! If he's good then he dies. If he's scum then we'll have to lynch him anyway! The best thing to do from my point of view is to pretend that his restriction doesn't exist and judge him based on his playing. His restriction is a read herring!

Tamuz, I am sorry you are suspicious of us, but you needn't be!

Foggy Tophats.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #918 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:50 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Not really, Cogito. If I remember, I only left one hint, and it hold the third mason's name in it. I remember the hint you left, though. That's a good one. Although, confirming our satanism doesn't seem to be the issue. It's confirming our masonry that seems to be the talking point. Don't forget to cross your T!

I don't like Werebear's push on us. Suspicion is one thing, but it's obvious that the scum are keeping us alive to try to frame us. I'll hold off on the nominations for now, though.

I like Seol's confirmation of Commodore. Even if Seol himself is scum, it'd be likely for him to finger an innocent in his 'soel investigation'. Pending that, I shall recite Commodore's lines word for word this time. I don't know what becoming Ceaser will do, but if I am chosen I hope i do not gain another restriction.

Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Commodore Amazing! Viscous piggy!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:48 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ah, so it has become public. Truly, yes, petroleumjelly is a fellow masonist.

In my tenth speaking period, I said "Common generalizations taste rotten. Getting some more ...." and "Perhaps the right letters may jump lips later, yet ...".

In case you are missing the point, C-G-T-R-G-S-M and P-T-R-L-M-J-L-L-Y were the hidden messages. I haven't really posted anything about satanism, and I didn't do any research on the book of Good Omens, but that's okat because, as I said before, masonry trumps satanism.

As for my fellow mason's suspicions, it is true that Seol has been the topic of discussion lately at night. His claim is weak, simply put. Then again, this seems to be a strange game in itself.

On a lighter note, it seems that Fiasco seems to have picked up a restricion! I will now take this opportunity to laugh at him. It's hard to understand his broken English, but I believe I know what you are addressing. I've referred to myself with male-type pronouns throughout the game like "he". That's because I didn't leave any flavor-related clues. PJ and Cogito did. I have only the one restriction, anything else is a misundstanding. I don't think I've lied about anything so far, but I bungled Commodore's audition the first time to see what it would do.

I didn't open the Wikipedia page. Or maybe I skimmed it, I don't remember. I just know I'm a Satanic mason, and that's all i needed to know.

Also, I believe I just told Cogito to "cross his T's". Add that to another stupid thing I've done this game. I meant to remind him of his restriction, but forgot that he needed to say an "N" word next, not a "T" word. So... don't misinterpret that.

Goggles the Mole.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #948 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Seol, you sadden me. We three masons have come forward. If you think we're still suspicious then fine, but there's no need to 'confirm' us. We have no vigilante, or at least that's what I assume, but even if we did I do not want him to kill us. C'mon... I know this boils down to a WIFOM argument, but has there actually been a game where three mafiosos claimed masons and won scot-free?

No seriously, has there? That would be an intersting game to review....

And no, verifying us masons should not be the "NUMBER ONE JOB"-- Finding the scum is NUMBER ONE JOB.

Fiasco, speak-a da Engrish! You call me 'unlisted'... is this referring to my position on Commodore's list? If you don't think I belong on the "NAGH" list because of my poor acting then so be it, but my masonbuddies are on the list, and therefore so am I by proxy.

I claimed Satanic restriction because I wanted to help Cogito without revelaing myself. It's not really a lie... I need to say a word with "GG", which is also my initials. Since I am a satanist, this technically means that I have to say the name of something satanic when I post. And I NEVER said I had more than one restriction. So lay off. I will unnominate you today, but I want you to justify yourself tomorrow.

Werebear, there are no flaws in our masonry. We are an unfallible force. If you are giving up on living, then there is no life to take. I shall push you towards the lyching block.

Giggity Giggity Goo!

Unnominate VitaminR, fiasco, nominate SilentSpeaker, Werebear, Seol

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #961 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:04 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear, I will not be silent just because I'm not good at defending myself. I feel I've made good arguments thus far, though. We are not scum. I cannot force you to see that, and I can't fault you for being paranoid under such circumstances, but we have given plenty of evidence to suggest we are not mafia. If we have an investigative role among us, then I encourage them to investigate one of us (if they haven't done so already) so that all three of us can be confirmed if we are placed on the voting block. And as Cogito has pointed out, we cannot be a cult because I placed PJ and Cogito's names in my words early on.

Also, I didn't make a joke to nominate you. If you really are giving up, then you're of no more use to us.

Eggs.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #984 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:08 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am also just CHECKING in, as seems to be the norm as of late. I have no qualms with a Seol lynch, but still feel strongly in favor of a Werebear lynch. Whichever you decide works for me. Don't beat around the bush. Don't worry, be happy! Don't be camera shy!

Happy egg hunting, everyone.

Kermit killed Miss Piggy.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #989 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear, your derogatory insults towards my recent posts enrages me. You're the smelly whale fart. My posts contain information I feel is relevent and/or beneficial to the situation. I defy you to point out where my logic has been corrupted or ill-conceived. DEFY YOU.

I did not nominate you because you kept your mind open to the possibility that we three masons are lying scum. I nominated you because you 'gave up', or so you said. If you give up on playing, then you are dead weight. That was my initial reasons for putting you on the block. Then you insult my ability to make arguments and, instead of disproving my point, you meerly called them 'a load of crap'. I cannot find any reason behind your accusations, which is why you received my vote, despite Seol being the obvious choice for the day.

Fiasco, just.... wait until tomorrow. I honestly cannot understand what you are addressing with your choppy English. It obviously has something to do with the mason claims, and you're not the only person who is suspicious apparently. But since we're not on the block tonight, attempt to divert your energy into deciding which candidate is best. If you can vote, I encourage it.

Saggy Sack.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #998 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Understood Cogito. No regrets upon this lynch.

Fiasco: I was not unpunished for missing my restriction in two days. I must be overtly verbose today, just as I was yesterday. Moreso than ususal. Such is my punishment. And are you insisting that Cogito is trying to fake a restriction? Because saying words with 'ay' in them is very common, and we have all done it. Besides, he has made several posts without such a suffix.

Unvote, Vote Seol

Suggest.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1014 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ah, I see now, Fiasco. In that last sentence, I wasn't including my minimum post restriction. Technically, I have had more than one restriction at all times.

In every post, I am required to say a word such as "snuggle".
In every post, I am required to say at least five sentences.
In the last two days, I was required to say at least seven sentences and fifty words per post, as well as at least nine posts per day.

So... I take it back. I have always had more than one restriction.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1022 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear, your arguments are weak. I claimed that I had a satanic post restriction because I wanted to prevent the town from wasting their time. They were piling on Cogito fast, and I know him to be innocent, so I stepped up to aid Cogito. I didn't come out and say "I'm a mason" because it's not the kind of information I throw out offhandedly.

It wasn't even a lie. I have to say a word with "GG" in it (froggie) because I am a very vain nun, and I have to hide my initials in my posts. Since I am a satanist, hiding my initials in my posts is essentially the same thing as hiding satanic messages in my posts.

And even though this degrades into a WIFOM argument, LML hopped on the Cogito bandwagon early, and then attacked me for reasoning out why I didn't think he was scum.

It's obvious why we aren't dead yet. The scum know that we make you nervous. In a game heavily based on religion, a Satanic group of people doesn't necessarily inspire trust. No doubt the scum are sitting back watching you all panic, waiting patiently for you to lynch one of us. Or perhaps they're actively perpetuating suspicion against us *coughwerebearcough*. Either way, I state that we are masons, Cogito, Jelly, and I. We know each other to be innocent and, while I am unsure if either have been affected by a cult recruitment, I know that they started off by my side. Whether you believe that or not is up to you, but if you are going to perpetuate an argument against us, please use evidence.

Fiasco, it's probably because he broke more than one rule, didn't you PJ? I missed one restricion one day, and then I missed it again the next. My punishment for each was to have my verbosity increased. The second time, I was given a stern warning. I have a feeling if I had missed it a third time I probably would have been on the block.

Comodore, if we lynch any single mason, I would prefer it would be me. I have a feeling that Cogito and PJ could do a better job at finding scum than I. However, Cogito said last night that he would prefer to be the scapegoat. Whatta guy!

Nominate: Werebear

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1027 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:53 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You know, we haven't had any deaths since our conroversial pope died. Well, except for DrippingGoofball, who I believe killed himself. Perhaps Lee was the only mafia? Or perhaps the rest of the mafia cannot kill? I'm not sure, but it's pretty strange to have three nights with nobody of importance dying. Perhaps we had one scum and a cult? Just throwing it out there. I'm not even sure we have a cult.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1038 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fiasco, I don't question my punishments. I just carry them out. Good point, PJ. Maybe the fact that I've never broken more than one rule each day is the reason I've never been on the block automatically.

Holy cow! I totally forgot about my Gay-Monkey-Nitrous Oxide comment! Yeah, that was a reference to Good Omens. I don't recall if I used Wikipedia for it, but I definitely was trying to leave a hint about my role. Thanks for pointing that out.

Regarding the "goggles" restriction, I repeat that I hid the initials of somebody satanic in my messages. I consider that hiding something satanic. It was a bit of a stretch, but I wanted to protect Cogito without ousting myself. At worst, it was only a half-truth.

And when I called myself a "reclusive person", well, that had no relevence to my role. MikeBurnFire is reclusive, but Sister Gabby is not.

I'd really like to follow VitaminR here. He's shown a good knack for finding scum in my experience, and he'd know if I were scum. He always does.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1040 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:22 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ha. Looks like our captor is not infallable.

Well, I know this will please some of you. The option of lynching me today is now easier, and you can now put your votes to a worthwhile cause. Sorry Cogito, but if the town's going to lynch a mason, it'll probibly be me.

TOGGLE MY BOGGLE!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1045 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Chugging.

Just because I skimmed a webpage about Good Omens doesn't mean I know everything about it. I don't do a lot of research on Satanists. How was I to know the Chattering Nuns don't exist in real life? Satanists often talk of things that sound like fiction to me.

"half-truth" or "quarter-truth"... What I said was partially true, no matter how you spin it. I did not lie, but I did not reveal everything. It's called non-full disclosure. I said my restriction was hard to find, but I guess it wasn't. I underestimated you, but that does not incriminate me. I said it was similar to Cogito's restriction because it is. We are both masons who need to hide a satanic message our posts. I wanted to protect him without revealing myself. How long are we going to go in this circle?

I am tired of this loop. You question the legitimacy of my restriction, but at the same time you attempt to interpret it against me. My post restriction isn't important when you consider that we have better evidence to prove me otherwise. I'm a mason. It's fine if you don't believe me, but you're wasting time. We should be using this time to nominate people. I'm already nominated so wait until tomorrow to assault me with your skepticisms.

Of the people alive, I know Cogito, Jelly, and myself to be innocent.

Commodore Amazing, William Shakespear

Assuming LML was scum, SpamWise, Tamuz, Werebear, the silentspeaker, and Thok are all cleared. This leaves only Fiasco and VitaminR to be scum. I am not sure we can rely on this list anymore, because it leaves only one possibility: There are three scum total, and VitaminR and Fiasco are the ones.

His voting is what strikes me suspicious. He unvote Pooky to vote Lee, then unvotes Lee to vote Pooky only FIVE MINUTES later. Later, he unvotes Pooky so he can be on the Lee-killing group before the lynch. The next day, he digs his claws into Pooky again.

He also flips on Seol. At one point, he critiques Seol for being so certain that Lee was scum. Shortly after, he praises him for pushing against Lee. Overall, his votes have been very unstable throughout the game, but if Seol was truth telling, then Commodore is good company.

Fiasco - Galileo Galilei

He protected Lee, saying that his role was provable, even though it wasn't because he was lying scum. He's also had these extra restrictions pretty persistently. Earlier he had to post very little. Now he has to post very much. Being forbidden from his 'investigation results' is also sketchy. It seems like every scum has a hidden power and is targetting Fiasco at once to make him look bad. Or maybe he's feigning it all himself to arouse sympathy.

I don't know what to make of Spamwise. He merits a re-read, but I don't think he's claimed yet, and I'd rather hear that soon. The silent speaker as well. You both need to speak up. Thok too. C'mon, TALK!

VitaminR- Screaming Lord Sutch

If he doesn't get voted, he gets killed. GASP! What a perdicament! If he is telling the truth and don't vote him, he dies! If he is lying, we must lynch him anyway. I'd like to trust VitaminR, but Screamin Lord Sutch is somewhat of a weak claim. We should only 'test' VitaminR if we believe him to be scum.

Werebear

I appreciate you not killing us the last few night in the hopes that you could convince the town to pounce instead. Your intentions may be evil, but you actions are beneficial.

Werebear nominate Lee, but didn't vote for him. Barely touched the topic at all. And he's always been "OH SATANISTS OHHHHH THE SKY IS FALLING OH LYING SCUMMASONS" without changing the topic much.

Nominate: Tamuz, Silent Speaker

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1047 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Pay attention, man. Did you even listen to my last few arguments before nominating me? I doubt it, because then you would know that not only am I a very cool dude, I am already on the chopping block. Nominating me is pointless. Don't be a faggot.

Unnominate Tamuz, Nominate Commdore Amazing

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1069 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:40 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear. You say that if you were scum, we would have been gone by now. Is this not dabbling in the Wine In Front of Me argument? And you are still ranting on about how I defended Cogito! I have already explained it in full and refuse to debate this any longer.

Assume that there were four scum to begin with. That would leave three left, as we believe Lee to be one of them. If you were to jump to the conclussion that we masons are scum, then having less than seven people alive would mean that we would win. There are eleven alive right now. Predicting that we have one death per night, that would mean that after we lynch today and tomorrow, we will wake up the next day with seven of us alive. If we don't hit scum by then, I will allow myself to be killed (or Cogito if he wants).

Using this method, we guarantee that potential "scummasons" don't conquer the town, but since I have a feeling we can hit scum within the next two lynches I don't feel it'll be an issue.

Now that that's settled, we can focus on who we're going to get today. I won't support a lynch on Cogito, Jelly, or myself, and you'll have to do some mighty hearty talking to get me to lynch Commodore or Fiasco. I think a group of Werebear, Thok, Tamuz, Spamise, VitaminR and SilentSpeaker holds the remaining scum. I've been getting a lot of scum-vibes from SilentSpeaker and a lot of town-vibes from VitaminR. However, these are gut feelings and not solid evidence.

Tamuz, sorry to have neglected you. You would fall into the crowd of Thok, SSpeaker, and Spamwise in the fact that I have no clue what to make of you at the moment.

Another theory to throw out-- maybe the scum are comprised of a group with individual abilities. One of them distributes restrictions, one roleblocks, one etc.. This might explain why we haven't had any deaths since Lee died, save for the Suicidal SK.

More later if I have time. Lagging in factual evidence.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1085 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

This is me following my restriction. I am speaking my minumum requirements. I am not begging you not to vote me, but it should be self-evident not to anyway. Cogito is a mason. Petroleum Jelly is a mason. Masonries are fun and we, the people, shall enjoy them.

the silent speaker

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1093 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Erm. Rats. Another check-in speakage. I'm not very helpful. Thankfully, PetroleumJelly says everthing that needs to be said.

Silent Speaker, you've evaded scrutiny because nobody has scrutinized you becuase you do not stand out. You blend in very well. Too well.

By the way, I doubt that there is a cult.

Toggle

Vote: The Silent Speaker

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1104 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

What's with those questions about *how many* masons we have? If you recall, I hid PJ and Cogito's names VERY early.

VitaminR, I dunno. HEY GUYS! ARE WE GONNA LET VITAMINR DIE? I'm not in favor of such a plan, so let's see who can convince me not to vote for him. If I'm gonna be lynched, then I just might vote for VitaminR before I kick the bucket.

"Fragging" is a relative prospect.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1109 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:40 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I pointed at my hidden message when I had claimed three because it helped to prove we are three. I can understand your suspicion me hiding other things (although I believe everything I've hidden has been revealed now), but you can stop bringing up the Jesus as Cat thing. It's getting old.

There seems to be a bit of confusion about our mason talks during the night. I help my fellow masons don't mind if I talk about our previous night discussions.

The first thing we did was share our restrictions and any evidence we hid about our roles. Cogito talked about his SATAN restricion. I worried about our roles, foretelling that you might think us to be cultists. I suggested not roleclaiming until one of us is dead, and proved innocent (but when Cogito took heat-- that flopped). Cogito worried that we might be millers, and PJ seconded that worry.

The next night, Cogito theorizes that DrippingGoofball, LoudmouthLee and Thok may be scum. Cogito, as always, was calm that the town would believe the mason claim, but knew people would be suspicious since we're Satanists. He reiterrated that we should refrain from claiming flavor. He also repeated his suspcion on Lee and Thok, Lee in particular. Right before night ended, I asked PJ what his restricion was.

The next night, PJ finally gets around to telling us what his restriction is, the lazy stooge. We all gripe about LML, thinking he was revealed to be pro-town. Cogito explains that the reason he didn't want to reveal flavor is because it might link PJ to us.

The night after that, we have realized we dont' know each other's official role name. Cogito reveals himself to be Grace Vobuble. I reveal myself to be Gabby Gregarius, and chastize the town for picking at the masonry instead of trying to find scum. PJ talks about the masonry and Comodore's list, but forgets to reveal his name. Cogito suggests going after Seol, not trusting his Perry Mason claim.

Last night, we didn't talk much at all. PJ and I try to decide if Seol was scum or not. PJ points out that we masons are the only ones who don't seem to have received an extra posting restriction. Cogito speaks up an hour before day breaks and talks about sacrificing himself, or hoping to be nightkilled, citing reasons beyond his control might hinder his ability to participate.

Hopefully, this will help dissolve any qualms with the masonry.

Gargle the Relagg! Verified Masonries like Verbose Mafia!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1114 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:10 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fiasco, erm. I dunno. Maybe I screwed that up. I'll try it again, this time including the details for the day. Here's the timeline for stuff that happened.

D1: Turbo Dies

N1: Cogito and I reveal our restrictions. I confide in them my CGTRGSMPTRLMJLL message. Cogito talks about his goal to hide an ET reference in post #334, to correlate to the book. I worry that we might be mistaken for a cult. Cogito worries we might be millers.

D2: Kelly Dies. Cogito hides his ET post. Adele dies.

N2: PJ appologizes for being AWOL. Cogito vehemently suspects LML. PJ points out a few Good Omens references he made. Cogito asks PJ his posting restriction

D3: mathcam dies. Thok points out Cogito's SATAN restriction. Everybody piles on. I defend cogito. Eventually, LML is lynched. PJ and Cogito were on that lynch, and I probably would have too, had I not been stricken with illness at the time.

N3: Cogito opens night discussions with the phrase, "LmL sucks." He also mentions something about oregano, but I dunno what he's talking about. PJ agrees that LML isn't justified in his lying (We still believe him to be innocent at the time).

D4: Noone dies. People question the masonry some more. People want Cogito and I to reveal our names. Not only do we not know each other's names, Cogito doesn't want to reveal them on the offchance it might reveal PJ. We were one short of a Fiasco lynch, but who
really
benefits from that... I wonder....

N4: Cogito finds it hilarious that he doesn't know my name. "I don't think Good Omens actually has more than two named nuns." he says. He reveals his name, I reveal mine. Cogito ponders killing Seol. When I ask why we had to keep our names secret, PJ explains that it would reveal the third mason. Cogito concurs, stating that PJ has given plenty of signs that would link him to us if the rest of the group looked up some information on the book.

D5: Er, hold on a second.... TWO PEOPLE DIED. Holy spit, people, all this time I was talking about nobody besides the SK dying, but DrippingGoofball died too! How long were you people going to let me make an idiot of myself? Or did you all overlook this as well?

Regardless, Cogito reveals his and my roles. Werebear jumps on him still. We kill Seol.

N5: PJ and I try to decided if Seol was good or evil. We come to the conclusion.... that we hate 'no-reveal' games. Cogito has RL issues.

D6: Noone is dead. Now, a few things...

First of all, it's time to lay the JESUSASCAT thing to rest. When I said that, the next thing I said was "This is not my R-E-S-T-R-I-C-T-I-O-N", because it wasn't my restriction.

Werebear, you said "If you guys are masons, I believe every word you've said" but that's not true is it? Because we ARE masons and you're still skeptical! HAHA! Lynch all liars. Grr.

Tamuz is at 3 votes, same as me. PJ, Cogito, why do you feel Tamuz is a good lynch? I'd prefer to go after silentspeaker, myself.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1122 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, that's cool. Well, let's see... I'm a mason, and Werebear seems to be protecting Tamuz.... I trust Fiasco for now, and VitaminR can be tested if we really suspected him.

Looks like the only person left is the silent speaker. Fancy that. There's not much time left. We need to lynch him, and I encourage you all to vote for him the next time you speak.

By the way, do we REALLY want to let VitaminR die? I feel it would be in our best interests to keep him alive, to remain at an odd number. If we were at an even number, then I could possibly consider it, but the odds are better if he has a vote.

Chugging Cola

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1124 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Commodore, we can't place our trust in the fact that the scum will miss a lynch, especially because they'll likely be killing Werebear tonight, thus preventing any protection. I REALLY feel like we should keep him alive. I haven't pegged him as scum.

Maybe I just want to speed-lynch TSS because I've had a bad feeling about him for awhile now. Maybe it's because everybody else on the block seems innocent in my eyes. Either way, I feel that TSS is the way to go. Maybe none of you will agree with me, but that can't be helped.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1138 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:01 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Not given a satisfactory reason? Lies. As stated before, I didn't know what would happen. Why should I participate in something that could have adverse results upon me? With some people saying the lines and others not, I wanted to see what would happen if I said something incorrectly. Apparently nothing.

As I have stated before, there are currently eleven alive. This allows for around two more lynches. If we can hit scum in either of those lynches, it should pretty much clear us masons. I'm not scum, but if you lynch me, a fellow mason will likely be killed tomorrow, as they're the only TRULY confirmed innocents.

By the way, Silent Speaker, I suggest you review the amount of deaths night four. You seemed to have overlooked one.

I'd have prefered to save Tamuz. I don't think he's scum. But we're hours away from the deadline, and both he and I are three votes away from death. It's better not to waste a lynch, so I'll pile on, although I don't enjoy it.

And I still do NOT want to let VitaminR die.

Boggle is not a fun game.

unvote, vote: Tamuz

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1140 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:16 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ah, my dear Cogito! Thank you for your support. As long as you are here, do you not think we should attempt to sway the voting off of Tamuz given Werebear's new information? I feel that the silentspeaker is the only good lynch left, but fear we will not be able to rally enough support in the next four hours or so. What are we to do? We are lagging in time!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1143 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:34 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fiasco, no. Not only is there no evidence that we even have a cult, but we explicitly know each other to be innocent. And regarding Pooky causing suicides... there were two kills night 4. Not only that, but the only suicide by gunshot is Pooky's.

Cogito, I am completely convinced that the suicides are the work of a mafia (likely somebody who talks people into killing themselves). But I see your point on Tamuz. Therefore, I will hold off on my groundless push on a Silent Speaker lynch, and submit to Tamuz's bandwagon.

Giggle

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1161 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:26 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Looks like you were right PJ. Nobody died. This is becoming absurd.

But in response to what you were saying last night, there's still no evidence of there being a cult, and even if there were, the cult idea you are proposing (of only townies being recruitable) seems farfetched.

I will nominate Werebear because I do not really trust his claim of doctor. As Cogito said last night, a normal doctor doesn't seem to fit. I will also nominate SilentSpeaker based on my gut feeling.

Although, I might just end up not vying for a lynch. For all I know, we could have eliminated all evil and now our host is just screwing with our heads.

And I completely understand if anyone want to nominate me.

Pegging Cogito: Do not forget to spell the name of our dark Lord!

Nominate: Werebear, SilentSpeaker

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1187 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Sorry Werebear. Convincing people to lynch a bloc of masons is just as challenging as convincing people to lynch a claimed doctor (hint hint).

Yet, like Cogito, I find something strange. But whereas he is amused by the fact that everyone is focusing on mason, I am befuddled by the fact that you are the only one pushing for our lynch.

Thok's role makes me uneasy. This would leave us with two doctors. Werebear, whose playing makes me uneasy, has claimed to be able to physically block attackers. But Thok, who doesn't seem to have hinted at his role until now, claims a similar but more appropriate role at an opportune time. This will require more review, but as of now I am inclined to believe one of them... perhaps BOTH of them.... is lying since neither of them seem to question the other's claim.

If we do not hit scum today (but I'm hoping we do), then the most appropriate course of action is to test the masonry claim. And I am willing to be the scapegoat if it proves my sisters to be true.

Beggers cannot be funk-ay!

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1203 (isolation #72) » Mon May 01, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

This mostly a check-in.

By and by, Werebear looks like a better lynch. He doesn't seem to question the number of doctors. All he does is pick on us nuns. It makes me sad to see him have a one-track mind.

Buggie.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1211 (isolation #73) » Tue May 02, 2006 1:05 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Feel free to skip reading this post.

Communicator Entertainment Program Idea Spy 2.5 (Two-point-five) Episode 1 New York. Here in the city where dreams come true and desires rule, something is being bought, sold and thrown away, even as we speak. But behind the scenes of business as usual, the nefarious J.E. (Junker Expensive) Corporation lines its already bloated coffers with profits from worthless products. As J.E. swindles yet another innocent into purchasing high-priced junk... ...the FBI mobilizes a top-secret task force to put a stop to the menace. Now, the city's best-kept secret spy is out there, briefed and ready to protect the people from J.E., the catalogue of conspiracy -- just call him 2.5 (Two-point-five).

Logging is Canada's main export.

Unnominate: Silentspeaker, nominate VitaminR, spamwise

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1216 (isolation #74) » Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I never had any intention to let him die. Like I said, we should only let him die if the majority of us believe him to be scum. Because we'll have to waste a lynch on him if he's lying anyway. Or something.

Puggy.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1229 (isolation #75) » Wed May 03, 2006 4:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Check in post for now.

Guitaroo Gargoyle Lagging Lunch

Blach blach blah

I support a Silentspeaker lynch today, yes.

My minimum requirements for posting are such as follows: To fill needless empty space with inane chatter. Play some licks.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1240 (isolation #76) » Wed May 03, 2006 6:05 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hmmn. There seems to be more here than I have time to consider. I'm still wary of Silent Speaker, but I'm leaning towards Fiasco now. I will have consider this for awhile, but I bet my vote will end up falling on SS, Werebear, or Fiasco. One of those three. I hope I choose correctly.

If I have time, I will speak very much tomorrow. But for now, I will snuggle my voicebox.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1252 (isolation #77) » Thu May 04, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, I don't know what to think anymore. I'm fine with a lynch on silentspeaker, and I pray to God we find out he's scum. I seriously can't take much more of this 'no-reveal' type game.

Restrictions, claims, roles, jagged rocks .. it's all a blur right now. Just a blur right now.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1273 (isolation #78) » Mon May 08, 2006 9:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Why would we test VitaminR today? Do we think he's scum? He doens't seem to have done anything that makes me critically suspicious of him. Frown.

Although, it is quite convienient that we don't have a kill today. As for SilentSpeaker, he was part of a fascist youth organisation, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility he was scum. Of course, I have no idea what to believe right now.

Werebear, Spamwise, and Fiasco. I suppose those three are who would receive my nominations, but I'll hold off for now. I doubt Werebear will drop his crusade-- playing the role of the headstrong paranoid townie has kept him alive this long.

Pegging Paging Pagent.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1289 (isolation #79) » Tue May 09, 2006 5:06 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am also interested in why Spamwise choose PJ. If I had to hazard a guess, it would be because Cogito and I were both volunteering to be test-lynched and PJ wasn't. Plus, despite what everybody may say, he's the most scummy. Hehe.

Werebear, there is enough evidence for me to suspect you of being mafia-alligned. You beligierence is a hindrance to the town, and your rolename of "doctor" is extremely sketchy. On top of that, you seem to completely disregard the 'innocent' investigation result on PJ. Do we have to kill Spamwise to be credible?

Boggles the mind, truly.

Nominate: Spamise, VitaminR, Werebear

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1296 (isolation #80) » Wed May 10, 2006 5:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I am checking in. I'm still suspicious of Werebear. Alot.

Staggering to my feet, I shall be back later, under penalty of torture. Lalala. Screw Flanders. Derka fa la la la.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1304 (isolation #81) » Wed May 10, 2006 10:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Whoa, wait a minute Werebear. All of a sudden we have zero correct lynches? Whatever happened to the LoudmouthLee kill? I'm pretty sure THAT benefits us, yes? And are you admitting that you and two others scum are still alive?

I have to side with my masonbuddy PJ on this one. You've done nothing helpful for ages and we are cleared by Spamiwise's supposed investigation (even though I'm not completely sure he's not scum).

Werebear will be lynched today, I can't see it any other way. But what bothers me is how many nights we have in which no deaths have occured. I'm led to believe our SK was the only nightkilling role since we haven't had any deaths since then. But we also had two deaths night four, so there's definitely something odd occuring.

Begging to Pegging

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1314 (isolation #82) » Thu May 11, 2006 10:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear, let's run through a hypothetical scenario. All the masons have been lynched and proven to be pro-town. Who do you think is the most suspicious?

I've got a bad hunch on Fiasco myself. No, I've got a very powerful feeling. Is somebody keeping a list of claims and restrictions I could consult? I haven't been keeping track.

Leggings.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1330 (isolation #83) » Sat May 13, 2006 6:25 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't hold that against VitaminR. My gut feeling tells me that Werebear is innocent as well. However, my gut feelings have been known to be untrustworthy, so I'll have to use logic for my vote right now.

Commodore Amazing --> William Shakespeare, Role Caster and List Maker. Restriction: Unknown.
VitaminR --> Screaming Lord Sutch, Restricted Townie? Restriction: Scream one word and be nominated and voted for each day.
SpamWise --> Demosthenes, 1-Shot Investigator. Restriction: 'Stutter' three times a day.
Thok --> Sigmund Freud, Psychologist, Protects against diseases of the head. Restriction: Refer to insanity.
Fiasco --> Galileo Galilei, Information Role (?). Restriction: Physics word and anagrams.
Werebear --> John Locke, Doctor. Restriction: Say a word with no vowels(?)

Thank you for this list Werebear.

I am suspicious of Commodore because I do not know his restriction.

I am suspicious of Thok, because his restriction seems too lienient for errors.

I am suspicious of Fiasco, because his restiction seems too lienient as well, and because I believe he is a 'scumpope'

I am heavily suspicious of Spamwise for stating that we masons would be 'a good lynch' after he investigated us and found us innocent.

But unfortunately, I am forced to vote for Werebear. For his obstanance against the masonry. For his role which does not fit with style of the game. For stating we have one dead mafia (1287), then stating we have no dead mafia (1302), then casting suspicion on me (1305) when I point out that Lee was probably a mafia. For asking 'I don't see why everyone thinks the masonry is cleared' right after our claimed cop declared us innocent (1294). Also, I'm probably wrong about his 'no vowel' restriction, but if that IS his restriction, then he has failed it several times.

There's just too much evidence that condemns Werebear, and even though my gut feeling says he's just being stubborn and stupid, he is the most deserving of this vote.

Not even DrippingGoofball has played as bad.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1338 (isolation #84) » Sun May 14, 2006 4:19 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Werebear, I don't know who I'll vote for tomorrow. Commodore is pretty clean in my eyes, and I have a tendency to trust VitaminR, but I have reasons to suspect everyone else. I'll probably go after Fiasco or Thok tomorrow. I'm becoming tired of these games.

Goggles the mole was an interesting character. Will they ever make a Banjo-Three-ee?

Unvote, vote VitaminR

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1340 (isolation #85) » Sun May 14, 2006 5:10 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm voting for VitaminR just in case he needs his vote to stay alive.

And my gut feeling tells me Werebear is innocent, which is why I'm not enthusiastic about his lynch. And I still hold strong suspicions against Spamwise, but I'm more suspicious of you because I feel you're leading us all around by the nose with your 'scumpope' information.

Lagging in Goggles, it boggles the fragging.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1345 (isolation #86) » Sun May 14, 2006 9:55 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

PJ, my gut feeling tells me that Werebear is innocent. But there's too much logic to suggest otherwise. I won't be attempting to disuade the lynch based on my feelings, which usually get me killed anyway. Werebear is the best lynch, and I won't be changing it to a mad rush before the deadline. What I will do however, is discuss who I will go after tomorrow if Werebear gives us no new info.

And as for the question you are asking of Werebear, he has already stated his alternate suspicions when *I* asked him that question
HACK COUGHPOSTTHIRTEENFIFTEENCOUGH
...ahem. Excuse me.

Something must have been clogging my throat.

unvote, vote Werebear

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1365 (isolation #87) » Thu May 18, 2006 9:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I do not approve of that decision, but only because I know I'm innocent and I tend to believe VitaminR.

Halfman, since you are putting your faith in your list then you must believe Thok is innocent. And if you belive Thok is innocent, then you must believe he is telling the truth about us. That would leave Fiasco as the best choice I think.

As for killing the masongroup, I understand any doubts to our authenticity, and will allow you to kill me if you think it is the best coarse of action. If we are a scummason group, then leaving three of us alive could be hazardous by tomorrow.

But we ARE a masongroup, and leaving us alive greatly improves our chances against a scum group left. Especially one that can't kill.

Staggering.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1374 (isolation #88) » Fri May 19, 2006 7:35 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Crud. I may not have internet for a few days, not that I have it right now. Hopefully I won't use my miss. Leggins Lagging.

Weddings this weekend, shouldn't I miss. Marriages and birthdays and bachelor parties and oh the weddings.

These are my suspects. Fiasco in front, other two second. I don't want to kill VitaminR, but I leave the decision to you~.
Nominate: Thok, Fiasco, Spamwise.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1383 (isolation #89) » Sun May 21, 2006 8:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hey guys! Quickly now, I shall speak. With my restriction, it amounts to bagging a rhinocerous. In before any deadline I am, I hope. Speaking the bare minimum I am! Hoping to post more soon, your friend, Mister BurnFire.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1387 (isolation #90) » Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ag, this is frustrating. I've been reviewing for about an hour and currently I find Fiasco to be the best choice for lynching today. Out of the three who are on the block and likely be there today, I find him the most suspicious. I have a tendency to vote Spamwise over Thok I suppose. I really don't want to lynch VitaminR. I truly feel in my gut he is telling the truth, and it's a much stonger feeling than what I felt for Werebear. Nonetheless, I will leave him to die if it is the group's decision.

Pegging Beggars

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1388 (isolation #91) » Sun May 21, 2006 6:45 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fiasco, you've given us a list of words you have said to match your restriction, but can you give me an example of words you have not used? I know there is a wide variety of words you can choose from, so I appologize for this silly request. However, I need to know this from everyone. Thok, I would like you to follow this request as well, but only after Fiasco.

Spamwise, your restriction is quite different. You say you need to stutter, eh? As in, you need to repeat repeat yourself? If so, then you have failed that multiple times. If your excuse is that you only have to say it when you want to 'investigate' somebody, then I may very well lynch you instead of Fiasco. That's not a restriction... it's an ability enabler. The rest of us have had to be careful when we speak each time, but you are the only one who doesn't? Disbelief plagues me!

Gargle some eggs.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1400 (isolation #92) » Mon May 22, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thok, I believe I made it quite clear that I would like examples of words you have not used. I am wondering how big your list is compared to Fiasco's.

Spamwise, I still remain doubtful of your restriction's authenticity. In fact, if I were lynching somebody based on their restriction, I'd vote you most of all.

Leggings Lagging.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1409 (isolation #93) » Tue May 23, 2006 10:27 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Wait, who is the fourth confirmed Cogito? Is it Halfman? Because while I tend to believe him to be innocent, I am not ruling him out as a possibilitiy.

By the way, should we have Halfman persue anybody as 'a bear'? Because if we do, it should be soon.

Aggrivating

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1419 (isolation #94) » Wed May 24, 2006 10:39 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Cogito, you failure. Get your head out of the clouds.

I agree with Spamwise in the belief that Halfman should persue Thok to see if anything good results. If they both die well, then it'll probably be a 1 for 1 trade.

Cast your vote before evil eggs eat you!

Vote: Fiasco

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1431 (isolation #95) » Thu May 25, 2006 12:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Halfman, your logic is faulty. If you persue Thok as a bear and we have a nightkill, then yes, we are left with 2/4. But if you don't, we may be left with 3/6. It's 50% either way. I think you should persue him as a bear because I think he is the last scum. Your whole arguement depends on VitaminR dying anyway, which may not even happen. Obviously, if VitaminR doesn't die I expect you to persue him. If not, I would like you to persue Thok, but that's just my personal opinion that you do not need to follow.

And I can see where my mason buddys' "kill everyone but us" mentality comes from. We are the only ones that can trust each other, so lynching everyone else would guarantee a town win. However, I hardly ever care to NOT LYNCH because it's a kill the town can use. Like I said, Halfman can persue VitaminR as a bear tomorrow if he doesn't die.

Aggrivating Lagging

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1459 (isolation #96) » Sun May 28, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I knew VitaminR was clean. >_>

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1460 (isolation #97) » Sun May 28, 2006 4:51 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

By the way, congrats to Commodore for making us say all that crap just so he can be recruited. Also, thanks to "Mr. Grey" for making a refrence to Clue. :mrgreen:

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1466 (isolation #98) » Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Why did you guys keep missing/forfeiting your kills?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1480 (isolation #99) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Tamuz, you do realize that we masons were clean, right?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1487 (isolation #100) » Wed May 31, 2006 6:37 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Count me in for Verbose III, but give me some forwarning so I can dedicate all my time to it.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1495 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Cogito wrote:I fear we may be millers btb, especially if Kelly Chen were a cop.
AHA! He was right! Well, about the miller part anyway.
why shouldn't pro-town roles sometimes be weaker than Townies?
I really wanted to keep our Suicidal alive. I wish I had made a better argument about that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”